PDA

View Full Version : Epidemic Recruiting 46+

Pages : [1] 2

Outer
08-21-2016, 10:42 PM
Looking for more pals 46+ to join us our PVP oriented guild. Currently contesting Kunark dragons, leveling up characters, and working towards HOT and velious raids.

Come hang out in teamspeak and get a feel for the guild.

Outer
08-22-2016, 07:56 AM
A few quick raid targets taken to church this Sunday. Most importantly grats to Freedom efreeti war bow!! Need 4-5 more players to join our guild

LayedOut
08-23-2016, 02:43 PM
Looking for active players 46+. Good group of guys all willing to go above and beyond to help level and epic recruits. We are the smallest guild on the server with about 20 active players so if you're looking for pvp you will find it here. Raiding 2-3 days a week and sniping high priority mobs when our numbers allow it. Overall, we have a solid core that's not going anywhere and would love to bring in 5-10 more players.

Uuruk
08-23-2016, 03:20 PM
So you have 20 active and Apex has 60 and the server population is 20. Something doesn't add up here.

Outer
08-24-2016, 08:46 AM
A few old faces back from the dead to pvp and slay dragons! Still looking for a few more pals to join our casual group of pals.we will provide bagged lunch and training for anyone looking to learn

Snorlax
08-24-2016, 04:42 PM
What is the vent info?

Qtip
08-24-2016, 05:37 PM
So you have 20 active and Apex has 60 and the server population is 20. Something doesn't add up here.

Server pop was the same when you played here, whenever you played here.

Aesop
08-24-2016, 07:19 PM
Apex doesn't have 60 active, they have like 6 active and 64 who log in to raid.

Outer
08-25-2016, 09:56 AM
Thread isn't about epex so please stop posting about shit not related to interest in this guild. Thunderdome has more active pvpers than epex and is more of a "threat". Looking for more pals. Exp faction dragons and turtles on the daily

Farzo
08-25-2016, 08:15 PM
Dear OP, and Att: Leader/s and Co Cousins of <Epidemic>

I saw this /ooc today:

http://i.imgur.com/4xHWW2e.png

and thought great I might go check out KC ( a known inter-cousins mingling hotspot for <epidemics> )

upon arriving a great shouting battle happened, with accusations of training, and chanters been logged in ontop of high out of reach places.

http://i.imgur.com/0g1Vb99.png

http://i.imgur.com/yvmOa8M.png

Can we get some clarification on why members of your guild are openingly accusing people of trains, why also accusing them of hugging zonelines, and why your enchanters don't know how to manatap?

I'm just 1 paladin playing on 300ms after all.

Hope to hear for you soon.

Uuruk
08-25-2016, 08:31 PM
Wow, really interesting battle with the entire server Farzo.

Outer
08-25-2016, 09:12 PM
Drugs

LayedOut
08-26-2016, 10:34 AM
Grats: To all Epidemic in under a months time.

Damienz - Wizard Epic
Flozilla - SK Epic
Faithzs - Paladin Epic
Neckbeard, Cellardoor - Rogue Epics
Sraalok - Cleric Epic
Balboa - Monk Epic

Grats Freedom - Efreeti War Bow
Grats Sraalok - Vibrating Gaunts

Good group of guys to play the game with. Trakanon, Vs, Golems, Kunark Dragons all have been downed in this guild. Stoked about our future as we take in more croots and welcoming all players 46+ who don't mind working hard for their pixels. Pvp is at every turn being the smallest guild on the server but we do not mind. We min / max content with low numbers, fight pvp head on, do our best to kill raid mobs if numbers allow, make xp gains, and overall just enjoy each others company while playing elf sim. If you're looking for a home I would strongly suggest trying out <Epidemic> shoot Akinn, Balboa, Damienz, Sithen, or Quil a pm in game or join our teamspeak @ treasonr99.teamspeak3.com:913

Samsung
08-26-2016, 12:09 PM
grats!!

bigbard1
08-26-2016, 03:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/89lcvFL.gif

Macc
08-26-2016, 03:35 PM
Congratz Damienz. Well deserved.

Congratz Flo. Well deserved.

Keep it up men.

Outer
08-26-2016, 03:45 PM
Another successful turtle time for epidemic. Even with tempest stopping their sleepers tomb raid to port back to iceclad with 25 people we were able to successful drop salarymans favorite animal in norrath. Long live the two souls lost that day during the battle and LOL at the 1 apex that died 25+v8. Good times! Epidemic recruiting!!

bigbard1
08-26-2016, 06:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/89lcvFL.gif

Farzo
08-26-2016, 07:47 PM
Grats: To all Epidemic in under a months time.

Damienz - Wizard Epic
Flozilla - SK Epic
Faithzs - Paladin Epic
Neckbeard, Cellardoor - Rogue Epics
Sraalok - Cleric Epic
Balboa - Monk Epic

Grats Freedom - Efreeti War Bow
Grats Sraalok - Vibrating Gaunts

Good group of guys to play the game with. Trakanon, Vs, Golems, Kunark Dragons all have been downed in this guild. Stoked about our future as we take in more croots and welcoming all players 46+ who don't mind working hard for their pixels. Pvp is at every turn being the smallest guild on the server but we do not mind. We min / max content with low numbers, fight pvp head on, do our best to kill raid mobs if numbers allow, make xp gains, and overall just enjoy each others company while playing elf sim. If you're looking for a home I would strongly suggest trying out <Epidemic> shoot Akinn, Balboa, Damienz, Sithen, or Quil a pm in game or join our teamspeak @ treasonr99.teamspeak3.com:913

hey gratz guys I know I give you shit in KC and /ooc but it's all for fun.

Good shit.

Tassador
08-26-2016, 08:53 PM
Need this to have my name in all4 pvp forums rip

vouss
08-30-2016, 03:07 PM
Cool, all the Kunark dragons except for Veeshans peak (the only ones that matter) are on lock down? Are you aware you could be killing PD with a guild half your size?

LayedOut
08-30-2016, 03:45 PM
Thanks for the pro tip. Please start playing again so I can withdrawal my petition to change <Friends> to <Friend> seeming as how everyone but Slathar ( weirdo ) has quit and or playing with us.

Imago
08-30-2016, 04:14 PM
What <Friends> are playing with Epidemic these days?

LayedOut
08-30-2016, 05:57 PM
Not you. Epidemic crooting!

georgie
08-30-2016, 10:02 PM
Dont think they got 1 vp key, beast. It's just limited to half-warrior epics i.e Nagafen (not ragefire)

Slathar
08-30-2016, 10:54 PM
Thanks for the pro tip. Please start playing again so I can withdrawal my petition to change <Friends> to <Friend> seeming as how everyone but Slathar ( weirdo ) has quit and or playing with us.

seb off lims, hick

Imago
08-31-2016, 12:10 AM
Not you. Epidemic crooting!

Thank god. Calling bullshit on that though, you have no <Friends> amongst you.

Outer
08-31-2016, 08:45 AM
<friends> was a fucking joke. Blessed to not have any of that drama or elitist plug at 60% faggotry in this guild. Epidemic recruiting pvpers who also like slaying dragons.

vouss
08-31-2016, 01:24 PM
Yeah what a relief not having to kill anything harder then Talendor with twice the people!

Outer
08-31-2016, 01:39 PM
Wrong. Trak and talendor down to 14. That's even with fighting off trains from some shitty <friends> cleric monk and rogue. Nice try

Jazzy
08-31-2016, 02:15 PM
Does anyone still playing require anything from talendor and trak tho?

seems like a fuckin chore bros

Outer
08-31-2016, 02:41 PM
Naw. Grats stivon new warrior recruit RBB. Grats oracle Malo. Grats guildbank COH.

vouss
08-31-2016, 07:31 PM
Yeah lol'd hard at that. Talendor AND TRAK? Oh wow.

LayedOut
08-31-2016, 07:39 PM
If we wanted to kill velious end game we'd all join apex. Sort of like when your whole guild shit talked you and backdoored you to form tempest. Instead were having fun with our 20 and making gains.

Sirban
08-31-2016, 10:05 PM
wts 60 epic chanter

LayedOut
09-05-2016, 03:08 AM
Grats to all the boys this week!

Wizend - Shield of the Immaculate
Stivon - RBB / Dragon Hero Bracer ( new recruit )
Combo - Cloak of Flames
Freedom - Windstriker ( Completed )
Jerle - Torpor
Oraclle - Torpor / Malo
Sraalok - Donals BP
Flozilla - Blood Ember BP
Gnomegrown - Call of the hero / Mana Robe

Epidemic recruiting players 40+ looking for a good time playing elf sim with small numbers. Hit up Akinn, Balboa, Sithen, Quil in game.

Gardur
09-05-2016, 04:09 AM
Nice grats Gontik on cure shield. Guy deserves every pixel.

Farzo
09-05-2016, 04:34 AM
If we wanted to kill velious end game we'd all join apex. Sort of like when your whole guild shit talked you and backdoored you to form tempest. Instead were having fun with our 20 and making gains.

ok, i lol'd.

lol

LayedOut
09-05-2016, 05:20 AM

Come play. PVP is everywhere.

Samsung
09-05-2016, 06:41 AM
Grats on the gains

georgie
09-05-2016, 11:11 AM

grats gontik said no one ever

Pumpedup
09-07-2016, 12:05 PM
you have bitter posts in every thread and dont play here, why are you posting georgie?

just go away?

stop trolling guild recruitment threads.

TacoSmasher
09-07-2016, 12:24 PM
you accuse everyone of being bitter, get some new material.

bitter is shitting up the forums and ooc over another humans death after you left the server because everyone hates you.

you are over 40 and live with your mom. how u gunna get by when her stank ass croaks? faggot

LayedOut
09-07-2016, 03:12 PM
It's only fair we all play by the rules. /petitioning tacos masher for turding up epidemics guild recruitment thread.

Still actively looking for bards, clerics, enchanters, Druids. Epics, xp, basic pvp sets are all given to new croots who look promising. Morale is at an all time high and expect to see more big things from this guild in the coming weeks.

TacoSmasher
09-07-2016, 03:56 PM
It's only fair we all play by the rules. /petitioning tacos masher for turding up epidemics guild recruitment thread.

Still actively looking for bards, clerics, enchanters, Druids. Epics, xp, basic pvp sets are all given to new croots who look promising. Morale is at an all time high and expect to see more big things from this guild in the coming weeks.

gms dont seem to care about your members spamming "******" in ooc, would be funny if my forum account to a suspension before his account did.

core of guild literally lives in a trailer park and was kicked out or rejected from every other group of players in theserver for being whiney, asbergery retards. join today!

Ardok
09-07-2016, 04:26 PM
you accuse everyone of being bitter, get some new material.

bitter is shitting up the forums and ooc over another humans death after you left the server because everyone hates you.

you are over 40 and live with your mom. how u gunna get by when her stank ass croaks? faggot

Woah, whoever that is i feel terrible for them that they gave up on life.

vouss
09-07-2016, 05:49 PM
LayedOut begged for months to be able to join my guild, claiming he would play any class required and ask for nothing in return (he was denied) 1 year later Talendor is on lock down

georgie
09-07-2016, 11:44 PM
Layedout got beat up by a woman, he's not fit to lead a band of girl scouts

Farzo
09-08-2016, 04:01 AM
LayedOut begged for months to be able to join my guild, claiming he would play any class required and ask for nothing in return (he was denied) 1 year later Talendor is on lock down

He's probably glad you never accepted him since your guild died from infighting/theft/backstabbing over loot, and his guild carried on to lock that firey dragon down.

Hmmmppppkaaayy

shimonuh
09-08-2016, 06:33 AM
Love my guild <Epidemic>

The amount of content we have cleared with the cool pals and numbers we have is astounding. We are literally the only guild outside Apex that actively seeks PvP, even with numbers that do not seem to be competent.

I've rolled with these guys for a year and a half (when I started playing here) and they go out of their way to help new players and recruits with anything.

LayedOut
09-08-2016, 10:02 AM
Grats Neckbeard on rogue legs.

Charmbreak
09-08-2016, 11:46 AM
Love my guild <Epidemic>

The amount of content we have cleared with the cool pals and numbers we have is astounding. We are literally the only guild outside Apex that actively seeks PvP, even with numbers that do not seem to be competent.

I've rolled with these guys for a year and a half (when I started playing here) and they go out of their way to help new players and recruits with anything.

Daily Reminder: This guild has force LNS'd 5 times to Thunderdome yet claim to be some kind of exceptional PvP guild. EMBARRASSING

Pumpedup
09-08-2016, 01:03 PM
Daily reminder : This is a guild recruitment thread

epidemic recruiting active 46+ who want to participate in relaxed raiding and have fun doing it.

Building core slowly as to not have problem members or weirdos.

every endgame guild on red99 has been full of people who hate eachother and are just there to get items, they get them then quit.

sure we would love to field 30+ at a time but if we invited everyone we would just be apex.

food for thought.

Farzo
09-08-2016, 01:52 PM
Daily reminder: this server is dead, and dying even more every day. Hope that core is solid!

Also above poster spammed /ooc and forums about the death of a much liked community member saying it was a hoax at first then eventually how glad he was the guy was dead etc. etc. for weeks till it was exposed to be him then makes posts about his core guild not having wierdos -- v. wierd if you ask me.

georgie
09-08-2016, 05:16 PM
It was 2v4(plus 2 oor healers), and this guild camped out instead of zoning into sebilis. pras this PvP guild. ( oor healers don't work well there I guess ?

Chaboo_Cleric
09-08-2016, 06:56 PM
Daily reminder : This is a guild recruitment thread

epidemic recruiting active 46+ who want to participate in relaxed raiding and have fun doing it.

Building core slowly as to not have problem members or weirdos.

every endgame guild on red99 has been full of people who hate eachother and are just there to get items, they get them then quit.

sure we would love to field 30+ at a time but if we invited everyone we would just be apex.

food for thought.

Daily reminder : This guy blows for pixels ^ and he still sucks

Samsung
09-08-2016, 09:48 PM
Hi

Outer
09-09-2016, 09:52 AM
Pras to all the guys for a fun night of pvp vs tdome. Glad a few of the newer croots got to see somewhat mass pvp. Good fight to all!

hatelore
09-09-2016, 11:10 AM
Good fight. Always good and healthy to see pvp in mass numbers.

TacoSmasher
09-09-2016, 12:00 PM
Daily reminder: this server is dead, and dying even more every day. Hope that core is solid!

Also above poster spammed /ooc and forums about the death of a much liked community member saying it was a hoax at first then eventually how glad he was the guy was dead etc. etc. for weeks till it was exposed to be him then makes posts about his core guild not having wierdos -- v. wierd if you ask me.

Outer
09-09-2016, 12:03 PM
Looking for more pvp players who also want to taste the blood of dragons.

Qtip
09-09-2016, 12:47 PM
Good fight. Always good and healthy to see pvp in mass numbers.

Pras hatelore the only normal person in this thread. Havnt been on all week. But Im hoping to get my tag tonight and get in on some of this pvp.

Outer
09-09-2016, 02:52 PM
Hey hey I'm normal ! Send balboa a tell if you are 46+ looking. For pvp pixels and exp gains! All classes welcome

Tewaz
09-09-2016, 03:04 PM
If you need an invite there are 5 epidemic plugged at the Nro/EC tunnel zone line. They would love to invite you.

Outer
09-09-2016, 03:49 PM
How would they invite if they are plugged?!?

Outer
09-09-2016, 03:49 PM
Nextttttttttt. Epidemic recruiting!

Brawley17
09-09-2016, 05:42 PM
Can confirm we have fun playing Everquest in epidemic.

Baam
09-10-2016, 08:50 AM
Except all the actors on tv, and countless metrosexual men that wear it. In Europe men wear makeup regularly too.

The difference between your train of thought and mine is I am not stuck in an empty melon full of masculine cliches.

Now the difference between my Alpha male status and yours... I can wear makeup and fuck bitches all day, and you'll never match up to yours truly.

I knew you would end up saying something like "but all these manly men wear make up, ooh yea and all the men in Europe too!" Lol son I live in Denmark and no men wearing make up here, just the bitches, drag queens and trannies.

If you are so alpha why dont you keep wearing make up now that you bought a girlfriend... Exactly, SHE should wear the make up!
My girl so fine she don't need makeup, kid.
And you can never say you're alpha after wearing makeup, dressing emo and posting pictures of yourself on the net son... If Chuck Norris wore make up and says he's alpha he would just be lying. Learn somethin

SteppinnRazor
09-10-2016, 10:58 AM
If Chuck Norris wore make up and says he's alpha he would just be lying. Learn somethin

lol'd

Gzaz
09-10-2016, 12:31 PM
When I wake up I masturbate for my epidemic pixells

Farzo
09-10-2016, 03:50 PM
When I wake up I masturbate for my epidemic pixells

I approve.

Pixels r a sexual release of some sort.

I identify as a fungi wearing ogre enchanter and norrath is suppressing my sexual desires. Lets make a stance and change this.

Chaboo_Cleric
09-11-2016, 01:29 AM

Wow what a sick leader for sick guild on a sick server. Thanks for linking the sick post.

Fuckin sicko

please seek help.;

Baam
09-11-2016, 03:08 AM
Go cry somewhere else drag queen.

Get banned more LOL!

Farzo
09-11-2016, 04:09 AM
Wow what a sick leader for sick guild on a sick server. Thanks for linking the sick post.

Fuckin sicko

please seek help.;

It wasnt the leader of the guild, was pumped.

Outer
09-11-2016, 09:20 AM
Please stop trolling this thread or posting off topic stuff. Looking for another wizard cleric bard main

justsearles1
09-15-2016, 09:11 PM
I am coming back after a long break. I have a 45 druid that I wouldn't mind joining with although i know it says 46+

TacoSmasher
09-16-2016, 07:10 AM
bump for a guild who gets humiliated and ridiculed on a daily basis by everyone on the server.

Outer
09-16-2016, 08:22 AM
Someone taking elf sim a little too serious

Gzaz
09-17-2016, 11:56 AM
Love my guild

Outer
09-17-2016, 12:17 PM
Pras it. Epidemic looking for more pvpers who want to be the underdogs in rags making gains here and there while still throwing down and shitcanning people in tov gear

Outer
09-19-2016, 01:58 PM
Welcome to the few new pals and old faces returning joining us pvp and pixel. Still actively recruiting. Exp groups nightly for those stuck in the 50s

LayedOut
09-19-2016, 02:43 PM
Actively looking for clerics, bards, enchanters, shamans. All classes welcome.

LayedOut
09-20-2016, 11:41 PM
Grats miraclegro on his cleric epic and switchback on his wizard epic.

Farzo
09-21-2016, 04:01 AM
Gratz my secret alt epic. Thnx guys.

Outer
09-21-2016, 08:46 AM
Gratz my secret alt epic. Thnx guys.

Only epic you get is the epic fag award

Tewaz
09-21-2016, 09:06 AM
Outer is the best forum poster of all time.

Great to know these are the types in Epidemic, App withdrawn on my Epic Bard, Cleric, Shaman, and Enchanter.

Outer
09-21-2016, 09:49 AM

Great to know these are the types in Epidemic, App withdrawn on my Epic Bard, Cleric, Shaman, and Enchanter.

Omg you sound too cool! Please reconsider!!! Looking for more pals to elf sim with. Stuff going on daily. Casuals and neckbeards all welcome

georgie
09-21-2016, 12:34 PM
Grats miraclegro on his cleric epic and switchback on his wizard epic.

Farzo
09-21-2016, 02:43 PM

He used 2 be cool and normal. Then I borderline owned him on my druid 1v1 last time I logged in (was ridiculously easy) he was heading for a plug or YT till he called in a cleric 2 come heal him+chain dispell me+oor chanter to speed buff him to finally plug me.

Since then he's been lashing out emotionally.

Outer
09-21-2016, 04:14 PM
He used 2 be cool and normal. Then I borderline owned him on my druid 1v1 last time I logged in (was ridiculously easy) he was heading for a plug or YT till he called in a cleric 2 come heal him+chain dispell me+oor chanter to speed buff him to finally plug me.

Since then he's been lashing out emotionally.

Is greybeard taking about pvp? Please stop trolling forums. Take it to rnf. Still crooting!!!

Tassador
09-22-2016, 09:27 AM
Having so much fun pvping all throughout norrath constantly with this guild on the daily. Also grats on epics and tons of raid items. Man this is so much fun!

Outer
09-22-2016, 10:06 AM
Come hang in team speak and get a feel for the guild. Lots of laughs pixels and pvp to be had. Send Balboa a tell if you are interested

krazyGlue
09-22-2016, 01:14 PM
This guild sucks

Outer
09-22-2016, 01:50 PM
Lol haters gonna hate

LayedOut
09-23-2016, 02:30 PM
Actively looking for all classes 46+. Casual or neckbeards can find a fun home in <Epidemic>. We've recently restructured the guild and appointed some new officers to help improve efficiency etc. Were currently holding 2 scheduled raids per week and dipping into new content. Tons of fun being in the smallest guild on the server and it's much more satisfying knowing you actually worked for gains. Xp groups are on constant rotation and epic fights / planar clears are done quite often to help lower leveled / newer players along with some big ticket mobs for those looking for some decent pixels. Not to mention a ton of pvp comes with being in this guild. Join our ts at treasonr99.teamspeak3.com:913 and hang out!

bigbard1
09-23-2016, 02:51 PM
My local tranny soccer club has more active players than this server

Outer
09-23-2016, 03:48 PM
Post that in rnf please. Looking for more pals

HippoNipple
09-23-2016, 04:21 PM
Looking for more pals

So sad.

Ragnaros
09-23-2016, 05:59 PM
Ill join if i get my tempest dkp transfered over and Exed bends the knee

LayedOut
09-23-2016, 11:47 PM
Would proc scrubs all day with you. hmu

LayedOut
09-24-2016, 02:54 AM
Grats Dayena Wizard Epic

Charmbreak
09-24-2016, 04:08 AM
Grats Dayena Wizard Epic

Grats. Get this shitcan to 56 so TD can continue the dunk marathon

Farzo
09-24-2016, 06:11 AM

http://i.imgur.com/QONVIyz.gif

Qtip
09-24-2016, 10:04 AM

Gota love that Thunderdome and epidemic hate. Pras to both guilds for a healthy hatred for each other.

Outer
09-24-2016, 03:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/QONVIyz.gif

Farzo banned. Let's stay on top folks take it to rnf. Looking for more pals for laughs pvp and pixels

oricalum
09-26-2016, 09:46 PM
yikes

Viscian
09-26-2016, 10:36 PM
Great guild! Everyone is willing to help each other and we don't run from PvP like others. Except Combo. lol

Pumpedup
09-27-2016, 12:19 PM
Shit can guild on a dead server. Filled with racist, unemployed losers. Get in while recruitment is still open!

Almost no one plays during the day because literally everyone in the guild has some type of employment ( even our young members )

Feels great to be in the best guild on the server.

LayedOut
09-27-2016, 06:33 PM
Still crooting. Nice to know we've made someone that doesn't play mad enough to keep posting in this thread.

vouss
09-27-2016, 07:41 PM
I know pumped is unemployed. That's because I am to and I routinely destroy him with all the gear and pals I got and made raiding in apex

LayedOut
09-27-2016, 09:22 PM
Can't say I'm surprised. Being the only member in <Friend> for months had to of sucked!

Tassador
09-27-2016, 10:06 PM
having a lot of fun playing with 36 other people on this server and this guild pvping all the time....

HippoNipple
09-27-2016, 11:22 PM
Almost no one plays during the day because literally everyone in the guild has some type of employment ( even our young members )

Feels great to be in the best guild on the server.

You pretending that picking some tomatoes at your grandmas house as some sort of employment?

Gzaz
09-28-2016, 05:14 AM
Pras the epidemic

Tameth
09-28-2016, 01:11 PM
lawl prasit

Pumpedup
09-28-2016, 01:51 PM
I know pumped is unemployed. That's because I am to and I routinely destroy him with all the gear and pals I got and made raiding in apex

fearing my pet in seb and bashing my gates till I get low so you can HT isn't "Destroying me"

PS Epidemic recruiting people who want to have fun and play everquest.

( We seriously laugh our asses off in TS Every night )

fan D
09-28-2016, 02:03 PM
really cuz it kinda sounds like you got destroyed

Outer
09-28-2016, 02:32 PM
Looking for more pals. Always a good time in team speak joking around and shooting the shit. Teamspeak3 required

vouss
09-28-2016, 02:40 PM
Every time I destroy pumped he calls me a faggots in /ooc then logs off for 2-3 hours. I do this 3 times a day. Where do you find the time play and laugh your ass off?

Outer
09-28-2016, 04:28 PM
Looking for more pals. Send a tell to balboa

blammo
09-28-2016, 05:00 PM
shit guild that sucks cocks in hell

Outer
09-28-2016, 05:44 PM
A few more pals and we are closing up recruitment. Small scale pvp and pixels. Send a tell to balboa

Beastagoog
09-28-2016, 07:36 PM
Can't wait till after exams (start of November) and I come back and join this guild for free pixels.

Outer
10-01-2016, 09:07 AM
Another fun night of laughs pvp and pixel gains. Grats pAls

vouss
10-01-2016, 04:39 PM
yeah everyone had a great time last night, I could tell from all the crying and bigotry in /ooc as <epidemic> died across norrath

SamwiseRed
10-01-2016, 05:34 PM
ya all 9 people, it was a hoot.

hatelore
10-02-2016, 02:55 AM
Ran into a epidemic necro yesterday in the woods. Threw a dot on him and he just ran off... And died. I never saw anything like it, the panic.

It was almost as fun as one-shotting Oneshot.

Pras the hillbillys known as epidemic. I wish you well in your re recruitment.

Slathar
10-02-2016, 07:55 AM
this guilds filled with terrible players ive killed dozens of times. enjoy wiping to the fungi king with 18 people.

also the servers dead, sorry you lost.

Qtip
10-02-2016, 08:58 AM
this guilds filled with terrible players ive killed dozens of times. enjoy wiping to the fungi king with 18 people.

also the servers dead, sorry you lost.

Sorry I killed you on my enchanter with a rod of insidious glamour and my beautiful siren scale robe I bought for 400p in kunark era.

Slathar
10-02-2016, 09:31 AM
that was salem playing. he's a piece of shit and he RMTs. speaking of RMTing, grixus paid $300 for a cure shield.

Gzaz
10-02-2016, 10:38 AM
that was salem playing. he's a piece of shit and he RMTs. speaking of RMTing, grixus paid $300 for a cure shield.

Lol

SamwiseRed
10-02-2016, 01:08 PM
id pay $300 for a shield i could use on my elf.

iiNGloriouS
10-02-2016, 05:44 PM

Birdslam.

Uuruk
10-02-2016, 05:47 PM

lol, grixus is bad at everquest.

Tassador
10-02-2016, 06:46 PM
I am having so much fun playing with 12 other people and pvping the 2 people we find. Raid loots have been off the chain too. Grats on big gains.

special shout out to all who participated in pvp. Server going great lets keep it going!!!!

vouss
10-02-2016, 07:19 PM
Yeah that was me on miguel. Sorry about that.

AzzarTheGod
10-03-2016, 03:18 AM
300 dollars:o:o

samwise comment is even sicker

Outer
10-03-2016, 07:20 AM
Yeah that was me on miguel. Sorry about that.

I was in north ro that day and you were actually playing Miguel, slather. You even found a way to make it my fault you died bc I couldn't run run from the spires to near oasis zone line fast enough to pell you as his pet raped you. ( bad player and retarded )

Gzaz
10-03-2016, 09:31 AM
Clocks

Uuruk
10-03-2016, 09:33 AM
I was in north ro that day and you were actually playing Miguel, slather. You even found a way to make it my fault you died bc I couldn't run run from the spires to near oasis zone line fast enough to pell you as his pet raped you. ( bad player and retarded )

Hey buddy,

5 people play on the server. Calm your bergers down.

Slathar
10-03-2016, 12:50 PM
no clue who u r. don't care. i stopped playing. i win.

PS - scoreboard :-)

SamwiseRed
10-03-2016, 01:28 PM
:o

Pitborn
10-03-2016, 02:15 PM
Help make Norrath great again.

Outer
10-03-2016, 02:21 PM
Hi I'm outer. My real name is John and I'm 6"2. I am married and yes my wife is black. I feel like we bonded slather.

AzzarTheGod
10-03-2016, 05:21 PM
Help make Norrath great again.

if pitborn isn't online in your emulator, it probably should be wiped clean.

hes like the stork of elfsim except inverted. when it leaves, its over.

AzzarTheGod
10-03-2016, 05:26 PM
Hi I'm outer I am married and yes my wife is black.

how black are we talkin? Wesley snipes, nick cannon, Mariah Carey, or DJ Envy?

pls select from the above choices

AzzarTheGod
10-03-2016, 11:50 PM
Bump

Uuruk
10-04-2016, 12:18 AM
how black are we talkin? Wesley snipes, nick cannon, Mariah Carey, or DJ Envy?

pls select from the above choices

You forgot michael jackson

AzzarTheGod
10-04-2016, 02:50 AM
dam u right thx

paging outer. its relevant to recruitment for me specifically. answer depends on if im apping or not

georgie
10-04-2016, 02:52 AM
Elliot hulse black

Beastagoog
10-04-2016, 05:09 AM
This whole thread is slander towards red99. Mod please delete it

Outer
10-04-2016, 08:16 AM
She kinda reminds me of seal. God I love that song from batman

krazyGlue
10-04-2016, 11:16 AM
Voted no

Gzaz
10-04-2016, 11:39 AM
So many people posting on our thread........a lot of peeps obviously wanting to be in guild

georgie
10-04-2016, 11:50 AM
No thanks I like winning

Pumpedup
10-04-2016, 12:22 PM
Hottest thread on the forum

Uuruk
10-04-2016, 01:26 PM
No thanks I like winning

Pumpedup
10-04-2016, 02:13 PM
No thanks I like zerging :)

krazyGlue
10-04-2016, 02:57 PM
Cock smoker ^^

vouss
10-04-2016, 06:32 PM
Hmm compelling story outer but I don't have any idea who you are or what you are talking about.

Outer
10-04-2016, 06:36 PM
I just told you

Beastagoog
10-04-2016, 08:25 PM
Mod please delete this throll recruitment thread.

Uuruk
10-04-2016, 08:31 PM
Mod please delete this throll recruitment thread.

Samsung
10-04-2016, 11:12 PM
Sup Samwise and Hatelore

Outer
10-06-2016, 03:43 PM
Grats big flozilla the fearsome. Looking for more pals to enjoy pixels pvp and laughs

Outer
10-06-2016, 04:52 PM
Grats filpox "champion of pvp" trashcan on a well earned shield upgrade. Looking for a few more pals shoot balboa a tell in game or hop in team speak and listen to my daughter scream in the background while she watches ruff ruff tweet and Dave or hear gizzaws birds screech bloody murder. Rogues clerics in high demand

Beastagoog
10-06-2016, 04:56 PM
Grats filpox "champion of pvp" trashcan on a well earned shield upgrade. Looking for a few more pals shoot balboa a tell in game or hop in team speak and listen to my daughter scream in the background while she watches ruff ruff tweet and Dave or hear gizzaws birds screech bloody murder. Rogues clerics in high demand

Y clerics and rogues? Did Braknars crack down on boxing affect your #'s on these 2 classes?

Outer
10-06-2016, 04:59 PM
Bc no one wants to play a cleric on this server expect for a few select brave heroes and rogues bc who doesn't want more rogues. Epidemic crooting!!! Must be able to laugh have a good time and pvp

Outer
10-09-2016, 03:10 PM
Grats pals on draco and golems down. Pras the pvp was fun.

Outer
10-10-2016, 01:44 PM
Pras epidemic for another solid round of pvp vs tempest.

LayedOut
10-12-2016, 09:40 AM
Grats on the big gains yesterday. Grats neckbeard AON.

Kerwin
10-12-2016, 10:11 AM
grats guys, good to see some action is happening

Outer
10-15-2016, 08:33 AM
Grats guild on another solid pvp encounter. Grats akinn and quil double crowns of retirement. Well deserved

Slathar
10-15-2016, 11:52 AM
nope

Outer
10-15-2016, 12:31 PM
Looking for some main rogues interested in pvping for solid pixels

Gzaz
10-20-2016, 08:19 AM
We crootin we kill who we want when we want

Farzo
10-20-2016, 08:21 AM
We crootin we kill who we want when we want

I got my eye on you Gzaz.

krazyGlue
10-20-2016, 10:32 AM
Still recruiting ? I'm currently level 11 looking for hand outs ( all my accounts were banned). Pm me I'm a solid recruit I just need an epic and a fungi and I'm yours for life

Outer
10-20-2016, 11:09 AM
Believe it or not we have quite if few legit new to red players learning pvp

Gzaz
10-20-2016, 12:57 PM
Believe it or not we have quite if few legit new to red players learning pvp

For example combo

Gzaz
10-20-2016, 02:27 PM
Apply now

Outer
10-20-2016, 03:49 PM
Hahahaha pras it

Outer
10-20-2016, 03:51 PM
We will be taking out annual pixel vacation this weekend to hunt alligator and eat fried coon on a stick. Recruiting will continue Monday.

bouncerr 2.0
10-20-2016, 04:56 PM
combo pvps? fuk

LayedOut
10-20-2016, 08:07 PM
Apply now

Thanks for including me. disbanding guild u fuck

Outer
10-21-2016, 12:01 AM
Thanks for including me. disbanding guild u fuck

That's right wtf! The kissing cousins clan isn't complete without quil

Gardur
10-21-2016, 02:57 PM
I have 6 rogues and 4 clerics can I play for two weeks and get an AoN and leave for tdome?

Lmk

georgie
10-21-2016, 04:08 PM
They lost golems after apexs 1 week break. Hope this helps your decision.

Outer
10-21-2016, 04:41 PM
I have 6 rogues and 4 clerics can I play for two weeks and get an AoN and leave for tdome?

Lmk

Naw

Outer
10-21-2016, 04:41 PM
They lost golems after apexs 1 week break. Hope this helps your decision.

Holding golems when the timer is at 3 am. Y'all can have it. At 3 am we are out on the bayou hunting gators

georgie
10-21-2016, 04:56 PM
Less people more internal aons It's brilliant.

Semmysosa
10-21-2016, 05:45 PM
Hunting gators is slang for sexual penetrating relatives.

Qtip
10-21-2016, 07:58 PM
Hunting gators is slang for sexual penetrating relatives.

https://youtu.be/A5QaeQiO3d0

TacoSmasher
11-07-2016, 05:57 AM
rip to this shit tier guild full of retards.

All of that vp key farming for nothing, lol

LayedOut
11-07-2016, 08:24 AM
Zero pvp since we left the server. mad as fuck?

TacoSmasher
11-07-2016, 09:28 AM
Negative. My toons rarely leave TOV.

Cringed really hard a few weeks back when Quil was trying to smooth things over with yours truely. I got some sad story about how TD wouldn't lend YOWL some members to kill VP Dragons b/c people like me left last time YOWL teamed up.

REKT

Outer
11-07-2016, 05:30 PM
Almost done with zek. Recruitment will reopen shortly. Team speak still a fun time to hop in and shoot the shit for anyone interested in playing games with us

Viscian
01-01-2017, 11:06 PM
Coming back?

Quil
01-05-2017, 07:27 PM
We are planning a return within the week. 15 man strong pvp guild looking for more red @ heart players. We had fun yesterday with tdome taking Golems from Apex. good times ahead

Damn
01-06-2017, 02:30 AM
We are planning a return within the week. 15 man strong pvp guild looking for more red @ heart players. We had fun yesterday with tdome taking Golems from Apex. good times ahead

It was a good time glad we worked out some past differences and came together to snake some golems

georgie
01-06-2017, 01:14 PM
Omg golems yawn

Ragnaros
01-06-2017, 06:55 PM
Ill join this guild, MSG me.

Brawley17
01-06-2017, 08:29 PM
O rly

Quil
01-07-2017, 12:13 PM
Treasonr99.teamspeak3.com:913 for anyone looking to PvP today. Will be on this evening in force

Brawley17
01-08-2017, 11:11 AM
Wtb manna robe

Fame
01-08-2017, 01:42 PM
love the pals but coming back to this piece of shit server is only perpetuating the problem, let it die

Quil
01-08-2017, 04:26 PM
The crew is back together. Missing a few people. Sraalok, Combo, Blunted, Payne hit me up if you see this.

Uuruk
01-08-2017, 04:28 PM
Awesome. Population is now 16.

DRAGONBAIT
01-09-2017, 08:46 AM
combo? is that bobby? i have acces to that monk motherfuckers unless pw has changed. does anyone know if bobby is still playing? hes the only fella worth to keep touch with

DRAGONBAIT
01-09-2017, 08:47 AM
Wtb manna robe

my mana robe was freely given away to Strut, the enchanter. Because i kick ass alone at lvl 55 unguilded. cya folks

DRAGONBAIT
01-09-2017, 11:11 AM
whos playing combo breaker?

syztem
01-09-2017, 11:51 AM
glad u guys r back, even if only for a few days/weeks/months. apex has been slowly dying for months now. Eventually there will be dragons up permanently.

Uuruk
01-09-2017, 12:09 PM
glad u guys r back, even if only for a few days/weeks/months. apex has been slowly dying for months now. Eventually there will be dragons up permanently.

D-R-U-G-S

MEGANS LAW
01-09-2017, 01:12 PM
is this exed's guild?

Quil
01-09-2017, 02:01 PM
What do you want slaw ~ Exed

Quil
01-09-2017, 02:32 PM
VS down after a fun skirmish with tdome. ( balboa come home). Grats to disposable heros on their wizard epic and druid legs. Hope to work with you guys more in the future. Epidemic crooting 46 + papers.

Uuruk
01-09-2017, 02:42 PM
VS down after a fun skirmish with tdome. ( balboa come home). Grats to disposable heros on their wizard epic and druid legs. Hope to work with you guys more in the future. Epidemic crooting 46 + papers.

wow dude great story on a server with a population of 16

Quil
01-09-2017, 04:35 PM
I believe there was more PvP yesterday on our first official day back then there has been in weeks. Scram nerd.

Platexchange
01-09-2017, 04:45 PM
Pras new guild gains.

Outer
01-09-2017, 05:35 PM

Pras

Quil
01-11-2017, 02:04 PM
On the hunt for main chanter x2 , clericx2 , bardx2, roguex20 pst!

Uuruk
01-11-2017, 02:22 PM
On the hunt for main chanter x2 , clericx2 , bardx2, roguex20 pst!

LOL

Outer
01-12-2017, 12:55 AM
edit : rogue x19

Quil
01-12-2017, 10:08 AM
Pras the return of Balboa!

Outer
01-14-2017, 01:43 AM
Grats Quil on AoN.

Uuruk
01-14-2017, 06:40 AM
Grats on AoN IN FUCKING 2017 LOL

Uuruk
01-14-2017, 06:43 AM
Spends more time on forum than his day job

I'm not sure that is true. I'm usually on the forums while at my job so I think it's fairly even.

Outer
01-14-2017, 09:57 AM
http://imgur.com/a/oYA41 Chickenbone nightmares. Pras the pvp

Uuruk
01-14-2017, 11:28 AM
Been a while since I saw the entire red population in a screenshot.

Uuruk
01-14-2017, 11:30 AM
Quil tells the guild, wtb aon click

What's going on here?

Outer
01-14-2017, 12:00 PM
This was before we slayed 3 golems and apex started to camp out

Outer
01-14-2017, 12:03 PM
Literally a cellphone picture of a monitor and you didn't even post it right. That right there sums up your guild.

Jesus.

I play Everquest on a 46 inch monitor. Can't really take proper In game screen shots. I'm rich irl and had my servant take a picture of my screen with my cell phone.

Uuruk
01-14-2017, 12:09 PM
The best thing about that picture is all those players would disappear if gong and crew came back.

Outer
01-14-2017, 12:21 PM
Don't know who gong and crew is. Sounds like another Zerg bluebie guild

Outer
01-14-2017, 12:28 PM
Epidemic recruiting pvpers. Sraalok where you at brother?

Outer
01-14-2017, 12:41 PM
I don't live in the south but I am a educated blue collar business owner and damn proud of it. Try again

Cwall 146.0
01-14-2017, 01:55 PM
what is it about the 46 inch monitor that makes screenshots impossible to take? i'm genuinely confused at that statement

Quil
01-14-2017, 02:39 PM
Hi Cwall. Come play with me.

Outer
01-14-2017, 02:51 PM
what is it about the 46 inch monitor that makes screenshots impossible to take? i'm genuinely confused at that statement

It was sarcasmt

Uuruk
01-14-2017, 02:51 PM
Hi Cwall. Come play with me.
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

Outer
01-14-2017, 02:58 PM
Took picture on phone to post in whatsapp. Epidemic recruiting more pvpers. Send an officer a tell for more infos

Quil
01-18-2017, 05:59 PM
Looking for looking for clerics.

Cwall 146.0
01-18-2017, 06:22 PM
i decline

Quil
01-18-2017, 09:08 PM
Raging.

shimonuh
01-19-2017, 10:07 AM
Recruiting cool dudes. PST to me, Filpox, Outer, or Quil in game.

Brawley17
01-19-2017, 04:20 PM
Currently looking for bards, clerics, and deep spies

Anaesthetic
01-19-2017, 05:19 PM
I am probably the best cleric on the server. Mana is always full. I won't heal you unless you have a hotkey sending me a tell. Also I don't heal necros. I will also require a wizard epic.

Outer
01-20-2017, 09:42 AM
Sorry you don't meet our high standards

Brawley17
01-20-2017, 11:52 AM
App approved

Quil
01-20-2017, 12:03 PM
I am probably the best cleric on the server. Mana is always full. I won't heal you unless you have a hotkey sending me a tell. Also I don't heal necros. I will also require a wizard epic.

lul! come on back