PDA

View Full Version : <Apex>

Pages : [1] 2 3

Nyrod
08-19-2016, 05:07 AM
Lots of words go here.

Looking to do Tunare (never done on this server) and AoW in the future when we get enough people. The rest is on farm.

All classes needed, especially clerics/shamans/int casters.

Message Ferel / Sharknado / Callisto in game.

Apex Website (http://apex.infinite99.com/index.php)

Apex Blog (http://apexr99.wordpress.com)

Pulsing
08-19-2016, 06:36 AM
Monster, you may do too many drugs irl. But I wish you GL on your loot filled adventures in attempt to down tunare. Good luck on AoW, Don't forget to have capable enchanters/shamans charming dogs to make up for lack of good rogues(only deetz solid)

bigbard1
08-19-2016, 07:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/wd0JntI.gif

Farzo
08-19-2016, 08:06 AM
Get em Monster.

U will b strong enough to solo tunare 1 day.

Tassador
08-19-2016, 09:25 AM
Good god Sir the server is dead. Have some dignity and let her go down ez

georgie
08-19-2016, 10:31 AM
the blog sucks

Slathar
08-19-2016, 11:32 AM
you have a blog hahahahaha

Tassador
08-19-2016, 12:27 PM
^ personality of a person who has played eq simulation for 80% of their free time.

Slathar
08-19-2016, 01:05 PM
^

zika brained poor

SamwiseRed
08-19-2016, 01:32 PM
when asked to join this guild in game i was told to suck a fuck.

Uuruk
08-19-2016, 03:06 PM
snortled at the rules list written in broken english

also how can you say "the rest is on farm" when you don't kill everything every week?

It's on farm.

shokar
08-19-2016, 03:37 PM
Get em Monster.

U will b strong enough to solo tunare 1 day.

he domed the king. always knew he'd make it.

shokar
08-19-2016, 03:41 PM
when asked to join this guild in game i was told to suck a fuck.

thats cus ur like the bitter / toxic version of andain

Samsung
08-19-2016, 03:52 PM
Luv Blueflower and Samwise.

HippoNipple
08-19-2016, 04:23 PM
thats cus ur like the bitter / toxic version of andain

Samwise used to be the biggest positive influence this server had. It just goes to show you what a couple years of this server will do to a guy.

SamwiseRed
08-19-2016, 04:41 PM
Samwise used to be the biggest positive influence this server had. It just goes to show you what a couple years of this server will do to a guy.

sad but true, altho i dont consider myself negative in anyway now a days. i just dont care :D

georgie
08-19-2016, 06:07 PM
Kewl

Nyrod
08-20-2016, 03:02 PM
If you are looking to do end game content, we are recruiting.

Grats to all on a ton of loot this last week, a lot of stuff going to new mains to guild, alts and rot. Here is a rough list

Vookie Girdle of Dark Power
Raksiss Onyx Chain Leggings
FloppyD Facesmasher
Xepiz Windraider's Belt
Dangle Cekenar's Claw
Orochimaru Wurmscale Fistwraps
Beovvulf Ebony Headband
Mistletoe Mithril Helm
Ldaan Mithril Helm
Macros Dawncaller, Blade of the Morning
Xepiz Kreizenn's Flame
Beloved Dagarn's Tail
Nujabes Shining Metallic Pantaloons
Monster Amulet of the Storm
Biggy Katana of Pain
Tarwin Circlet of Summer
Vookie Bracelet of the Sky
Ldaan Onyx Chain Sleeves
Legday Ancient Wyvern Hide Boots
Klepto Poison Soaked Tunic
Oceana Boots of Superiority
Biggy Silver Mask of Slayer
Noidia Mask of Silver Eyes
Symbiotic Silver Charm
Kirban Buckler of Insight
Angrylizard Pauldrons of Flame
Nutnut Bracelet of Protection
Aayla Bracelet of Protection
Mirkuls True Mithril Breastplate
Aayla Iron Scroll of War
Angrylizard Cloak of the Falling Stars
Beloved Breastplate of Eradication
Heroic Boots of the Vindicator
Monster Crown of the Kromzek Kings
Leen King Torma's Head
Xepiz Velium Encrusted Gauntlets
Ghanima White Dragon Scale Sash
Beovvulf Frostreaver
Spider Dain Frostreaver's Head
Halifax Frostreaver's Embroidered Cloak
Choopa Gauntlets of Dragon Slaying

Nyrod
08-20-2016, 04:02 PM
you got 13 tears from dozekar this week?

intredasting

furiously analyzing list he finds the doze items and counts how many tears it takes to get said loots

lol

Uuruk
08-20-2016, 04:10 PM
furiously analyzing list he finds the doze items and counts how many tears it takes to get said loots

lol

Cringing

shokar
08-20-2016, 04:45 PM
took me less than 30 seconds to glance through that list and determine that it's impossible to do all of that in one week

furious analysis may not be the correct description here

my favorite part about your alt forum accounts is that they dont have that stupid bum with the messed up teeth picture. It triggers me.

Holey
08-20-2016, 06:41 PM
confirmed dkp does not exsist, i have velious gear now, THANK YOU APEX

Smedy
08-21-2016, 03:44 AM
plz explain what you will do with pixels once you have them, are you coming to ocean of tears to fight or what?

georgie
08-21-2016, 06:30 AM
ill be in seb farming fungis, kc farming tstaffs (simultaneously).... . . . .

georgie
08-21-2016, 06:50 AM
I'll also be taking part in the solo duo hall of fame challenges

Nyrod
08-27-2016, 03:55 AM
another week, another post.

Apex Guild (http://apexr99.wordpress.com)

Zemgus
08-27-2016, 06:05 AM
plz explain what you will do with pixels once you have them, are you coming to ocean of tears to fight or what?

gonna be flexin my shit in runnyeye

Drakaris
08-30-2016, 08:08 AM
Looks like a cool guild. Lots of familiar faces.

Taldir
08-30-2016, 09:11 AM
Having a blast with these guys. Seeing content I never thought I'd ever be a part of even on live.

I can only make it on a few times a month due to adulting. Even with my limited attendance my guy is nearly geared out.

PST: C2/VoG/GoB

-Orand

Chaboo_Cleric
08-30-2016, 10:51 AM
Red neck crew is fun to bang with. Quil,Sithen, and Akin are bros ,but my chick really hates me playing with them. I'd come out of team speak talking like bubba and my chick would cringe away from me. Pros and cons

vouss
08-30-2016, 03:11 PM
Would you guys consider vulak 2 times in 5 months "on farm"? Also how's Tunare and AoW coming along? My app is based on an officers response.

Farzo
08-31-2016, 01:55 AM
Would you guys consider vulak 2 times in 5 months "on farm"? Also how's Tunare and AoW coming along? My app is based on an officers response.

This guys' guild put in more man hours on average in game than any guild in the history of this server and the best mob they ever downed was Derak Zoolander Vindicator @ 4am in the morning to avoid all PvP.

Tassador
08-31-2016, 08:33 AM
This guys' guild put in more man hours on average in game than any guild in the history of this server and the best mob they ever downed was Derak Zoolander Vindicator @ 4am in the morning to avoid all PvP.

Dude your 1-13 2 years on lvl 60 pally get real kid.

Samsung
09-02-2016, 09:55 AM
Bump

Nyrod
09-02-2016, 09:45 PM
put up a new post for this week, check us out. we are currently looking for all classes and spending weekends power leveling new players to server.

also put up August croot of the Month!

August Croot of the Month (https://apexr99.wordpress.com/2016/09/03/august-croot-of-the-month/)

nice stache sektorz

Farzo
09-02-2016, 10:21 PM
Dude your 1-13 2 years on lvl 60 pally get real kid.

i think u live in the past dude, s1 was over about 2 years ago lol

sorry all u could manage to do was RMT fungi's and gear and play low level MM twinks then spam the forums 20 hours a day for years.

HippoNipple
09-02-2016, 10:51 PM
sorry all u could manage to do was RMT fungi's and gear and play low level MM twinks then spam the forums 20 hours a day for years.

That is winning on red99 btw.

Tassador
09-04-2016, 12:20 PM
Farzo played a pally for 3years knowing that with the high latency he could not kill anyone. We aren't dealing with a full deck of cards guy.

Nyrod
09-10-2016, 01:21 AM
Updated.

if you are looking to join the top guild on the server and experience all end game raiding and play with a lot of quality veterans and a few warmbody raiders (lol), check us out.

message nonsense, callisto, grixus or any apex in guild for an officer.

Farzo
09-10-2016, 02:45 AM
Farzo played a pally for 3years knowing that with the high latency he could not kill anyone. We aren't dealing with a full deck of cards guy.

one day you'll actually play a class you enjoy and not just whatever gets the kill shot in dem rmt'd lewts.

Baam
09-10-2016, 08:48 AM
Except all the actors on tv, and countless metrosexual men that wear it. In Europe men wear makeup regularly too.

The difference between your train of thought and mine is I am not stuck in an empty melon full of masculine cliches.

Now the difference between my Alpha male status and yours... I can wear makeup and fuck bitches all day, and you'll never match up to yours truly.

I knew you would end up saying something like "but all these manly men wear make up, ooh yea and all the men in Europe too!" Lol son I live in Denmark and no men wearing make up here, just the bitches, drag queens and trannies.

If you are so alpha why dont you keep wearing make up now that you bought a girlfriend... Exactly, SHE should wear the make up!
My girl so fine she don't need makeup, kid.
And you can never say you're alpha after wearing makeup, dressing emo and posting pictures of yourself on the net son... If Chuck Norris wore make up and says he's alpha he would just be lying. Learn somethin

Pumpedup
09-12-2016, 12:44 PM
Update: Last vulak kill salwor was in CH line

chuckled

georgie
09-12-2016, 01:21 PM
Yikes, epidemic getting that window pain about velious pixels. ( I don't know that feeling )))

LayedOut
09-12-2016, 02:06 PM
I quit a month ago

heartbrand
09-12-2016, 02:40 PM
What is window pain? Is that a new cool internet term?

AzzarTheGod
09-12-2016, 04:49 PM
^ idk I think Eminem popularized it in a song with Rihanna or something.

its really taken hold since.

bigbard1
09-12-2016, 07:05 PM
Updated.

if you are looking to join the only guild on the server and experience all end game raiding and play with a lot of quality veterans and a few warmbody raiders (lol), check us out.

message nonsense, callisto, grixus or any apex in guild for an officer.

I'm applying

Farzo
09-13-2016, 12:50 AM
Pathetic guild fails to kill AoW 9 months into their uncontested fury on an emulation EQ server that peaks at 60 people.

News at 5.

oxymoron statement here whoever u are (uruuk??)

highly doubt you can even kill AoW with 60 people unless it was a perfect make up of a handful of tanks 12-15 clerics (non boxed =P) and 4 bards 1 chanter with 40 rogues.

could be wrong but!

AzzarTheGod
09-13-2016, 02:28 AM
alright im sold and lookin to app up.

my credentials; lord of the fuckin dunks.

how fast can I get a tag? must have at least 20 dragons on farm status in Velious for me to log in and begin negotiating with an officer.

fan D
09-13-2016, 03:42 AM
could kill AoW with 34 clones of myself tbh

colgates the best dude

georgie
09-13-2016, 03:52 AM
34 clones of myself sounds like 3 yrs of solid raiding

AzzarTheGod
09-13-2016, 04:29 AM
I can completely legitimize this guild and take them to AoW. Were talkin large totals. Farm status.

Nyrod
09-17-2016, 12:43 AM
updated.

AzzarTheGod
09-17-2016, 04:39 AM
Offer rescinded due to inactivity. Couldn't find anyone online. u had a chance to have real 99 pvp OG in your guild boosting the collective morale of everyone including the leadership, and now that's over with.

No idea what could be on farm status, but I wish you guys the best.

bigbard1
09-17-2016, 11:37 AM
updated.

I hope the mod who deleted your thread reads this and chuckles himself to sleep. Pathetic baby.

Tune
09-17-2016, 04:51 PM
could kill AoW with 34 clones of myself tbh

34 lvl 54 monks

georgie
09-17-2016, 08:12 PM
I have that emblem on the back of my 95 silverado

Nyrod
09-18-2016, 03:22 AM
the trolls that actually believe their own trolls, lmao

did VS with 15 after pushing epidemic out of KC

<Apex> recruiting, we are the top guild on the server and have all end game raid content on farm except Tunare and AoW

check us out - Apex Guild (http://apexr99.wordpress.com)

Aesop
09-18-2016, 05:56 AM
http://i.imgur.com/cSkbyDH.jpg

Nirgon
09-19-2016, 01:31 PM
goog word press "why does no one want to leave blue and come here, I don't get it?!"

chuckle

shokar
09-19-2016, 08:51 PM
goog word press "why does no one want to leave blue and come here, I don't get it?!"

chuckle

gongdad's novel was longer.

http://pastebin.com/RJmmFgHE

heartbrand
09-19-2016, 09:30 PM
the trolls that actually believe their own trolls, lmao

did VS with 15 after pushing epidemic out of KC

<Apex> recruiting, we are the top guild on the server and have all end game raid content on farm except Tunare and AoW

check us out - Apex Guild (http://apexr99.wordpress.com)

The incentive to get gear is to show off to others that you are cooler than them and have something they don't. On blue you accomplish this because there are thousands of players, many of whom are driving around in a Honda Civic. You can showcase your cool car to everyone with it parked in the EC tunnel. On red everyone is in the same guild and no one gives a shit about your Mercedes because everyone else is driving the exact same Mercedes.

georgie
09-19-2016, 10:53 PM
Ok? Divide that time sink by 10

Buhbuh
09-20-2016, 01:30 AM
gongdad's novel was longer.

http://pastebin.com/RJmmFgHE

i remember that one

good lol

Nirgon
09-20-2016, 02:10 AM
nother good forked tongue novel chuckle

think i have one or two myself

it was always a pyramid scheme to lure in suckers

come explore the zones pals

AzzarTheGod
09-20-2016, 05:00 AM
come explore the zones pals

u can look but u cant touch, u feelers?

derpcake
09-20-2016, 01:00 PM
The incentive to get gear is to show off to others that you are cooler than them and have something they don't. On blue you accomplish this because there are thousands of players, many of whom are driving around in a Honda Civic. You can showcase your cool car to everyone with it parked in the EC tunnel. On red everyone is in the same guild and no one gives a shit about your Mercedes because everyone else is driving the exact same Mercedes.

as someone sporting a bicycle i don't mind everyone has a mercedes, but have you ever been driven over by one of them?

feels bad

Pumpedup
09-20-2016, 01:15 PM
should add vulak to your not on farm list considering last kill sektors was there for and he has been banned for months.

also heard doodad wiped you guys again last night and epidemic sat on your corpses and wackamole'd nerds for an hour.

heh

georgie
09-20-2016, 02:01 PM
Sounds like a great story, hope you recorded that bit

bigbard1
09-20-2016, 04:47 PM
Hb slaying the forums lately

AzzarTheGod
09-20-2016, 05:17 PM
I imagine he would have had a spot on the Pharisees high council.

ill go to war for anybody who believes in the emperor.

fiegi
09-20-2016, 07:46 PM
me hb and the coach got a real tight bond

fiegi
09-21-2016, 08:33 AM
best close the curtain chuck, i think there are fireworks going on outside.

;)for sure:D

Ragnaros
09-22-2016, 01:45 PM
Do i still have my dkp

Nyrod
09-26-2016, 05:59 PM
probably not cucknaros lmao

also, the "doodad wiped you and we sat on your corpses" is laughable. first, you are admitting to using doodad to train Tormax when the mad bluebies who got raid suspended DDoSed the server a lot of people died LD to him and we called the night while you guys came in and killed the few that stayed back to try and res. nice try

updated. aspiring to be like gongshow only no pyramid scheme over here bros

Pumpedup
09-27-2016, 12:23 PM
DOODAD : FAMOUS

AzzarTheGod
09-27-2016, 05:02 PM
this doodad sounds like a beast low key

Nirgon
09-27-2016, 05:10 PM
only no pyramid scheme over here bros

Pretty sure I've been pyramid scheme'd by current management (as is) and also while he was in cahoots with previous scum.

Its EverQuest bro, its always a dkp pyramid scheme.

Nirgon
09-28-2016, 09:18 AM
well

if he agrees to tell 15 other people, I'll let him in on it

Nirgon
09-28-2016, 09:50 AM
im a nasty fuck, its true

Nirgon
09-28-2016, 11:01 AM
Try logging in other's people chars who only stick for a month after looting said item for them (Sotto and no hard feels, even logged in to loot this item on his character for him over me, no complaints). Then see how many 5am PDs you can do and have Gongpal msging you on being up next. Not to mention being the only wizard on most sky nights taking groups up and staying however long extra after getting people back to island 1 and ported wherever else they need to be. I put in way too much time and knew who I was guilded with and let it happen.

I was burned the fuck out and insulted pal. Got sick of people taking robes and peacing a week later. Don't care for Cyren/Terp either (funny thing... that), the snakers in question.

I'd hope someone would be fet up by that point. I was.

Mind you the people complaining about "people berging over loot" are the ones who have to get 10x as much as everyone and every top pixel first drop.

I tried to patch it up numerous times, and was met with increasing hostility and disrespect. Do not regret the decision at all. I don't think they did either, the war was over and we turned on each other. That's what the viper pit does. Thing is, more people are starting to figure that out in the WoW guild that I wouldn't even consider joining and bitching to me about it like I didn't warn them first. Gotta say, given the choice, I'd do exactly the same thing over again and wish there'd be a patching up of differences (there won't be lol).

Feel free to PM instead of drawing me into trolly arguments in here.

blammo
09-28-2016, 05:01 PM
someone triggered grandpa

Fame
09-28-2016, 05:27 PM
lost his edge when they took rnf out of the count but I still respect him

Nirgon
09-28-2016, 05:27 PM
someone's posts between mine got erased and I saw why

good reads lol, think a few pages got deleted from the last cruitment thread from these dudes

lots of triggerin'

lost his edge when they took rnf out of the count but I still respect him

naw, I still got my edge, prolly be dead in 5 yrs tho *coughs, wheezes and chortles*

AzzarTheGod
09-29-2016, 03:49 AM
Talked to Grixus about joining again on whatsapp. Got revenge this time by telling him to log in and meet up. I watched the pop go to 41 at server select as I was chatting with him for confirmation.

Feels good to trick someone into logging into a tumbleweed and now I see why I was tricked in the first place. Good ol' pranks man.. Well now we're even and I can leave you guys alone finally.

See you around the forums.

SteppinnRazor
09-29-2016, 04:47 AM
Nice, didn't know any of that happened thats dope tho! :)

ducktv
09-29-2016, 01:55 PM
Talked to Grixus about joining again on whatsapp. Got revenge this time by telling him to log in and meet up. I watched the pop go to 41 at server select as I was chatting with him for confirmation.

Feels good to trick someone into logging into a tumbleweed and now I see why I was tricked in the first place. Good ol' pranks man.. Well now we're even and I can leave you guys alone finally.

See you around the forums.

ye. my best friends slathar, salem and i tricked grixus into going completely insane over elf simulator once, hes never been the same since.

Slathar
09-29-2016, 02:00 PM
ye. my best friends slathar, salem and i tricked grixus into going completely insane over elf simulator once, hes never been the same since.

true

then weinus gave us all of his accounts and we laughed about how pathetic grixus is. how's kevoh doing? hope that cure shield treatin ya well grixxy poo.

grixus reply will include a combination of drug accusations, a mention of a fan club, and something about his gear. poor mans brain has rotted.

vouss
09-29-2016, 03:16 PM
i once tricked grixus into giving me his AoN for ever. considering how much he p$yed for his cure shield i'd say it was worth it tumble weed server or not

georgie
09-29-2016, 03:31 PM
Yawn, sounds like mildly funny antics

fan D
09-29-2016, 06:53 PM
zzzzz

grixus one of the best pals on the soivah

chilla than most

Nyrod
09-29-2016, 07:29 PM
zzzzz

grixus one of the best pals on the soivah

chilla than most

truf

also, lots of nobody warmbodies getting gear here as well as pals who work hard getting loot too. pyramid scheme dont work here man, unless you hoard your dkp, then those that arent hoarding it chortle as they take massive amounts of upgrades at 40+ down the list lmao

pretty sure thats not how i hear you guys did it, even if you had RA if you werent liked you got cucked.

welcome to elf sim, pros and cons on either side

Beastagoog
09-30-2016, 12:15 AM
Yikes @ <friends> turning on one of their own in this thread.

Very bitter. Very bitter boys.

Welp back to farming EoEs. Gotta farm 100 of em to buy myself a manastone.

Smedy
09-30-2016, 02:28 AM
oh dayum this thread blew the fuck up, whats crackalackin in here?? good to see the old power tripplets salem, slathar and reebz are rustling the few nuts still available to rustle

you pals bring down the top nerds i'll take out the up and commers, together we can end all suffering

#fungusmen
#yeswecan
#harpoonmanned
#godsamongelfsimemulation

Nirgon
09-30-2016, 11:49 AM
Yikes @ <friends> turning on one of their own in this thread.

Very bitter. Very bitter boys.

Welp back to farming EoEs. Gotta farm 100 of em to buy myself a manastone.

Without outside competition, guilds turn inward for it

nuts be rustlin

AzzarTheGod
09-30-2016, 05:18 PM
oh dayum this thread blew the fuck up, whats crackalackin in here?? [b]good to see the old power tripplets salem, slathar and reebz are rustling the few nuts still available to rustle

you pals bring down the top nerds i'll take out the up and commers, together we can end all suffering

#fungusmen
#yeswecan
#harpoonmanned
#godsamongelfsimemulation

got respect 4 that pal, but gonna take credit for the forum alley oop.

http://i.imgur.com/yMgAt4X.gif

that's me in the #3 jersey throwin grixus up for the big one

Buhbuh
09-30-2016, 08:31 PM
these are all great stories

keep me updated

TacoSmasher
09-30-2016, 11:36 PM
Don't see any vyemm or vulak loot on the last 3 website updates. Did someone forget to put up the screenshots or what?

Really want to see the server first vulak robe or dagger materialize you kno?

Slathar
10-01-2016, 01:39 AM
i wonder if grixus will get a vulak robe if he pays $300. because that's what he paid for a cure shield on a dead server after i logged in Weinus and stole an AoN from him

LOL

sad

ducktv
10-01-2016, 01:55 AM
i wonder if grixus will get a vulak robe if he pays $300. because that's what he paid for a cure shield on a dead server after i logged in Weinus and stole an AoN from him

LOL

sad

man, what a legendary moment to steal the aon from grixus and immediately put it on the account of a much better player. (you)

guess i'll just click one of my 8 aons and 3 cure shields that i spent $0 on. :rolleyes:

Beastagoog
10-01-2016, 02:07 AM
<Fri3nds> 4 eva rmting. Even if grixus did do that he was just following what the rest of your guild was doing anyhow =p pretty much any former player basically just says <friends> was an rmt dump ground (not like no one didnt know this anyhow).

(Notice how I put a 3 in it --salem/ducktv/vouus -- I thought that was clever) the 3 guys who will still be posting and playing here when theres 20 people on the server still trying to convince people they something.

Ahwell back to farming EoE's 97 more to go before I get a manastone.

georgie
10-01-2016, 02:15 AM
Hoping from ts to ts asking for people's stuff is legendary

Slathar
10-01-2016, 07:33 AM
Hoping from ts to ts asking for people's stuff is legendary

it is when it's stolen from people who are using the item.

PS grixus paid $300 for a cure shield on a dead server.

Beastagoog
10-01-2016, 07:43 AM
PS I paid 250k for a zheart when they are worth 25k-50k.

Also my best pal Smedy has rmt'd pretty much 95% of his items off my other pals.

My guild was aptly named <cash-out> because most of the people in my guild rmt'd either off each other or off the server.

I still play here though and will be one of the remaining 20 left on the server coz YOLO.

I have also spent more time ingame then most people on this server in addition to been highly emotionally invested.

I also earn 40k per year in my shitty teaching job.

I snort oxy's too.

Fixed.

Also very interesting didn't know that.

Uuruk
10-01-2016, 07:48 AM
Yo Llandris, a little consistency here?

Slathar
10-06-2016, 09:54 PM
bump

GRIXUS (OFFICER OF APEX) PAID $300 IN AN RMT TRADE FOR A SHIELD OF THE IMMACULATE. LOL

Uuruk
10-06-2016, 10:13 PM
bump

GRIXUS (OFFICER OF APEX) PAID $300 IN AN RMT TRADE FOR A SHIELD OF THE IMMACULATE. LOL

LOL

krazyGlue
10-06-2016, 11:07 PM
Grixus it's time to seek help

fan D
10-07-2016, 04:31 AM
grixus is way cooler than you losers so shut up dweebs

Maelzai
10-07-2016, 09:18 AM
man, what a legendary moment to steal the aon from grixus and immediately put it on the account of a much better player. (you)

guess i'll just click one of my 8 aons and 3 cure shields that i spent $0 on. :rolleyes:

And you still haven't put a cure shield or an aon on Maelzai yet, you sir have broken my heart. ='(

syztem
10-07-2016, 10:39 AM
grixus cool dude, stop shitting on him faggots. this is a recruitment thread.

Tassador
10-07-2016, 11:48 AM
So many players out there to recruit! I was on yesterday server was thriving with new blood. Pvp everyday and big time raids.

The time to join red is now!!!!

Slathar
10-08-2016, 08:55 PM
bump for a great guild of RMTing officers (GRIXUS BOUGHT A CURE SHIELD FOR $300)

ps they can't kill SHIT because Tune is banned on 28 accounts for hacking (also an officer)

AzzarTheGod
10-08-2016, 09:26 PM
This Apex guild better know their place

Slathar
10-08-2016, 09:50 PM
doop doop doo doo dooooo yoooooou caaaant seeee meeeee

fiegi
10-08-2016, 09:58 PM
he interested in a tstaff??

krazyGlue
10-08-2016, 11:51 PM
grixus paid 700 for a tstaff from yours truly

Uuruk
10-09-2016, 12:15 AM
lol Grixus making me cringe off a cliff right now.

Drop da logs Krazy

georgie
10-09-2016, 12:41 AM
I'd pay 700 for an hoh

AzzarTheGod
10-09-2016, 04:05 AM
Grixus is struggling. Like my dude said in RNF about duckman u aint a man until u quit both drugs and pixels.

Dude is visiting pixel palace literally every night hitting refresh. And as we found out, he isn't a window shopper.

He might be mad as fuck tho, so 50 cent was half right? I'll sponsor(coach) the guy if that's what it takes to get him clean and back on the reservation with us.

fan D
10-09-2016, 04:56 AM
I heard this guild kicked out former officer <Strut> because he wouldn't let the other officers (Tune) use his cure shield ?

true or false ?

Kerwin
10-09-2016, 10:20 AM
Yeah welcome Strut to <Tempest>

Qtip
10-09-2016, 02:33 PM
grixus paid 700 for a tstaff from yours truly

bump for a great guild of RMTing officers (GRIXUS BOUGHT A CURE SHIELD FOR $300)

ps they can't kill SHIT because Tune is banned on 28 accounts for hacking (also an officer)

baxters
10-09-2016, 03:46 PM
Grixus isnt an officer. He never rmtd a day in his life. He is a saint, you forum fucks.

fiegi
10-09-2016, 04:05 PM
that was like a soft endorsement

SamwiseRed
10-09-2016, 04:09 PM
why did an officer of <Apex> ask for my skype and paypal account usernames?

baxters
10-09-2016, 04:20 PM
Everquest will always be a good game. The shitcan personalities that cluster and linger for forumquest unfortunately will always exist in hard contrast.

georgie
10-09-2016, 04:22 PM
this guild sucks, that being said i will raid with them til server shutdown

shokar
10-09-2016, 05:29 PM
I heard this guild kicked out former officer <Strut> because he wouldn't let the other officers (Tune) use his cure shield ?

true or false ?

Looks like ol frank will have to take his cureshield off of the bone and put it on a cleric or something. Not sure how the guild will survive.

Slathar
10-09-2016, 05:38 PM
did someone say cure shield?

GRIXUS BOUGHT A SHIELD OF THE IMMACULATE FOR $300

fan D
10-09-2016, 07:42 PM
from who

AzzarTheGod
10-09-2016, 07:44 PM
good question

Ragnaros
10-09-2016, 09:05 PM
Bump

Slathar
10-09-2016, 09:28 PM
from who

cyren

Andrei Chikatilo
10-09-2016, 09:31 PM
He makes his living from EverQuest?

Slathar
10-10-2016, 06:59 PM
bump! Grixus bought Cyren's shield of the immaculate for $300

LOL

Uuruk
10-10-2016, 07:40 PM
bump! Grixus bought Cyren's shield of the immaculate for $300

LOL

AzzarTheGod
10-11-2016, 03:34 AM
cut grixus loose free all my dawgs u got until the end of October.

red line set.

TheDuck
10-11-2016, 04:27 AM
love this server

georgie
10-11-2016, 04:34 AM
Cyren, got any tstaffs 4 sale ?

Labanen
10-11-2016, 04:58 AM
unsubstantiated RMT claims used to lead to forum vacations. I miss the old days.

georgie
10-11-2016, 11:10 AM
sup ruban

Samsung
10-11-2016, 11:23 PM
Love this guild minus Vapo and his degenerate brother Capown

TheDuck
10-12-2016, 05:17 AM
Love this guild minus Vapo and his degenerate brother Capown

i find it hilarious u are guilded with him again. lol

georgie
10-12-2016, 05:58 AM
He doesnt even play, callisto plays his toon

Samsung
10-12-2016, 01:29 PM
He doesnt even play, callisto plays his toon

discordkitty
10-12-2016, 03:06 PM
I play Salwor, dude promised to come back but hasn't yet. Fuck that guy~

<3 Salwor

btw you're now ~50% through level, so you won't hit 59 every time you die ;p

Uuruk
10-12-2016, 03:30 PM
Looking to buy a cure shield. Pm pls

Samsung
10-12-2016, 09:34 PM
I play Salwor, dude promised to come back but hasn't yet. Fuck that guy~

<3 Salwor

btw you're now ~50% through level, so you won't hit 59 every time you die ;p
You rock ! I gotta get my computer fixed

Kerwin
10-12-2016, 10:42 PM
Banned

bigbard1
10-13-2016, 12:22 AM
Banned

http://i.imgur.com/Rl54GPSl.jpg

Labanen
10-13-2016, 01:22 AM
is it unsubstantiated if he himself told me that he sold in-game characters/items for real money?

Are you trying to substantiate it by using another unsubstantiated claim? /facepalm

Labanen
10-13-2016, 01:32 AM
If there is proof then that changes it, you claiming "common knowledge" does not.

I assume said proof is posted through proper channels, and the gms will deal with it.

Andrei Chikatilo
10-13-2016, 01:37 AM
in another discussion we talked about his living from EverQuest

he is poor and you insult him, is that life not enough?

krazyGlue
10-13-2016, 02:54 AM
Why do people care if someone else is rmting ? Mind your own fucking Buisness . Faggots

AzzarTheGod
10-13-2016, 03:48 AM
like the time everyone dropped everything they were doing to reban salaryman for the same offense and take his stuff away after the initial petition was ruled on and discussed by 2 separate staff members before a 3rd one said ill show u how its done 6 weeks later.

hehe

heartbrand
10-13-2016, 08:51 AM
Ruban is the same guy who still denies five years later that Nihilum ever purposely bugged out Nagafen despite almost every member laughing about it now and admitting to it, so I doubt you'll ever find conclusive proof for him that one of his guild leaders RMT's. You would have to meet the Chapelle standard. (Bonus points if you get the reference).

Nirgon
10-13-2016, 10:28 AM
That's my Ruban, always coverin' up for people.

Sounds like a loyal guildie 8).

TheDuck
10-13-2016, 10:54 AM
i think the proof is pretty conculsive, whenever i log into and start talking about shit about "cyren" some poor dude who he scammed into buying his enchanter sends me a tell and is like yo, cyren gave me his enchanter.

i just facepalm and get mad cause im not going to call him sharknado. also. Who the fuck RMT's the character name you are known by? noone does that.

Qtip
10-13-2016, 12:45 PM
i think the proof is pretty conculsive, whenever i log into and start talking about shit about "cyren" some poor dude who he scammed into buying his enchanter sends me a tell and is like yo, cyren gave me his enchanter.

i just facepalm and get mad cause im not going to call him sharknado. also. Who the fuck RMT's the character name you are known by? noone does that.

Rumblebum/Maaraq the leader of Thunderdome bought cyren. Even though he told me 2 different stories of how he got the account. The shit was for sale on redguides.

derpcake
10-13-2016, 12:56 PM
rumble and cyren are old friends, boring story, any prof?

TheDuck
10-13-2016, 05:30 PM
rumble and cyren are old friends, boring story, any prof?

never stop being you :P

AzzarTheGod
10-13-2016, 06:15 PM
Who the fuck RMT's the character name you are known
by? noone does that.

#CyrenSwag

I like it, adds to his real life character development. smile hard every time I hear someone enunciate or type sharknado, makes the person sound like a huge loser.

TheDuck
10-14-2016, 06:53 AM
#CyrenSwag

I like it, adds to his real life character development. smile hard every time I hear someone enunciate or type sharknado, makes the person sound like a huge loser.

lol exactly this.

Labanen
10-14-2016, 07:07 AM
idk man you seem like you're living under a rock if you thought that wasn't common knowledge and think the GMs are at all reliable to do a specific thing, one way or the other
I probably has been. Being in another timezone and all. But thats not really what i am objecting against, i am against that something is treated as the truth if only enough people repeat it.

Shut up heartbrand, and gtfo of our guild thread, i bet you can find another thread if you wanna discuss how your old guild equipped your chars.

Nyrod
10-15-2016, 09:42 PM
clearly, shit is off topic here.

check out what we been up to the last few weeks (minus this last one we were on break).

Apex Guild (https://apexr99.wordpress.com/)

bigbard1
10-16-2016, 03:53 AM
people treat it as proof because

a) cyren told many people he sold his in-game character for real life money

and

b) screenshots of e-mail correspondence between cyren and someone with whom he was discussing the sale have been floating around for quite some time

send em and ill post em

Labanen
10-16-2016, 07:32 AM
people treat it as proof because

a) cyren told many people he sold his in-game character for real life money

and

b) screenshots of e-mail correspondence between cyren and someone with whom he was discussing the sale have been floating around for quite some time
At this point i gotta figure that you're trolling. Using a claim of many people knowing it as the reason why its true once again:-) amusing.

Andrei Chikatilo
10-16-2016, 03:20 PM
I am rapid exhale from my nose

Red is better than blue!

Slathar
10-16-2016, 04:40 PM
CYREN SELLS ITEMS TO GUILD MEMBERS

POR EJEMPLO

HE SOLD A CURE SHIELD TO GRIXUS FOR THREE HUNDRED AMERICAN DOLLARS

AzzarTheGod
10-16-2016, 05:12 PM
Me and my bros used to call each other with a meme called "Deep thought of the day" back in 2005-2008. The point was to aggravate or mock something about the other persons life in a 5 second soundbyte. So you'd call your loser pal from a big college party while getting your dick sucked banging 5 girls at the same time on 2 lines of coke and make sure you delivered the "deep thought of the day".

Voicemail only.

I'll demonstrate. "Please leave a message after the tone"

Deep thought of the day... Cyren SOLD A CURE SHIELD TO GRIXUS FOR THREE HUNDRED AMERICAN DOLLARS

*click*

Kerwin
10-16-2016, 11:23 PM
Me and my bros used to call each other with a meme called "Deep thought of the day" back in 2005-2008. The point was to aggravate or mock something about the other persons life in a 5 second soundbyte. So you'd call your loser pal from a big college party while getting your dick sucked banging 5 girls at the same time on 2 lines of coke and make sure you delivered the "deep thought of the day".

Voicemail only.

I'll demonstrate. "Please leave a message after the tone"

Deep thought of the day... Cyren SOLD A CURE SHIELD TO GRIXUS FOR THREE HUNDRED AMERICAN DOLLARS

*click*

http://i.imgur.com/OCN6ie4.gif

Nirgon
10-17-2016, 12:57 AM
This is how losers like this ^
http://imgur.com/mldLeF6.jpg

End up
http://imgur.com/OSjrVx6.jpg

I got an ocean of tears ooc fest from him but I'm not sure you could take the cringe

He lost experience and was YT'd many, many times

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT KID

Kerwin
10-17-2016, 08:29 AM
grats on killing me with your whole guild

pretty sure im more healthy than your old ass

btw thx for the pm's keep them coming nirgon

Nirgon
10-17-2016, 09:33 AM
Owned

Hope you cried in ooc and petitions

fan D
10-17-2016, 07:23 PM
heard this guild is dead not raiding anymore ?

SamwiseRed
10-17-2016, 08:26 PM
naw i just got a froglok crown and babs with 90 dkp

Pumpedup
10-18-2016, 02:00 PM
they are still raiding, however last nights raid didnt go so well

Buhbuh
10-18-2016, 04:31 PM
they are still raiding, however last nights raid didnt go so well

i was especially upset at being forced to win the pvp and /hidecorpse all after the fact

AzzarTheGod
10-18-2016, 04:46 PM
Tempest n pals bringing pvp back to the server

Ragnaros
10-18-2016, 04:48 PM
i was especially upset at being forced to win the pvp and /hidecorpse all after the fact

wow dude i heard it only took you 5 hours to kill gozzrem!!! siccckkkkk (-:

Pumpedup
10-18-2016, 05:18 PM
5 hours to kill 1 thing means they probably lost 5 members

Kirban
10-18-2016, 05:43 PM
We got to enjoy hours of pvp with some pve loots as a bonus.

Thanks for the added challenge <Tempest> & <Epidemic>. Uncontested pve has gotten kinda stale lately.

While I'm sure we'll sometimes lose the mobs, the feeling that comes with working hard and coming out on top makes it all worth it.

georgie
10-18-2016, 05:51 PM
Sorry tomatofat. U lose again. \_($_$)_/ /'''($_$)'''\

Buhbuh
10-22-2016, 01:53 PM
wow dude i heard it only took you 5 hours to kill gozzrem!!! siccckkkkk (-:

login a toon - a single toon

'bout wraps her all up

welp, see ya later

shokar
10-24-2016, 06:06 PM
can I get a blog update for the week of the 17th

Xaanka
10-28-2016, 08:11 AM
is ferel actually a guild leader or is somebody else playing that account?

Xaanka
10-28-2016, 10:34 AM
pls don't take that as a rmt accusation, i just came back to the server and have a really hard time believing you guys let the most mentally unstable person on p99 run a guild.

vouss
10-28-2016, 01:09 PM
Is uncontested everquest PvE on a dead server it doesn't matter who's running it

Ragnaros
10-28-2016, 01:24 PM
Is uncontested everquest PvE on a dead server it doesn't matter who's running it

this
i think the top raiding guild is the only guild.
i wonder what was going through cyrens head when empire quit and he decided to raid again... " yeah im gonna show gongshow who the real winner is"

Utanven
10-28-2016, 01:33 PM
pls don't take that as a rmt accusation, i just came back to the server and have a really hard time believing you guys let the most mentally unstable person on p99 run a guild.

Isn't this that raging tranny dick pic guy who posts 20x a days til getting banned?
Talking about mental health?

Rag you raided with us over 300 times, you PMed people on break you hardly knew asking us to come back..

Literally no one cares about or mentions anything about gong show/empire.. They saw a guild recruiting and contesting and fled never to be seen again

Pop barely changed, same as its been for years aside from the peak at velious launch

Enjoy Zek (lol)

Xaanka
10-28-2016, 01:39 PM
ferel used to have a meltdown every single day in teamspeak for weeks. whether it was a leveling group, loot, or just letting the liquor do the thinking. it was so bad i would feel embarrassed for her and i don't even like her.

i have 100% certified never had an everquest meltdown and i am a cherished member of the elf community. a spotless record. and no, nobody on here has my dick pics.

the things people will willingly put themselves through for pixels......... smh.

Ragnaros
10-28-2016, 02:05 PM
Isn't this that raging tranny dick pic guy who posts 20x a days til getting banned?
Talking about mental health?

Rag you raided with us over 300 times, you PMed people on break you hardly knew asking us to come back..

Literally no one cares about or mentions anything about gong show/empire.. They saw a guild recruiting and contesting and fled never to be seen again

Pop barely changed, same as its been for years aside from the peak at velious launch

Enjoy Zek (lol)

yes i played on a competitive server then stopped caring when it died off, enjoy raiding a server with 50 players on it yikes.
zek probably has more YT in 30 minutes than a week of red99, what are you going to use your pixels on... othmirs in cobalt scar to farm gear for your 15th alt? seek help

Pumpedup
10-28-2016, 02:17 PM
dont talk about tune he is an apex predator

AzzarTheGod
10-28-2016, 05:27 PM
i wonder what was going through cyrens head when empire quit and he decided to raid again... " yeah im gonna show gongshow who the real winner is"

chuckled.

Xaanka
10-28-2016, 05:58 PM

good post

Tassador
10-28-2016, 10:11 PM
yes i played on a competitive server then stopped caring when it died off, enjoy raiding a server with 50 players on it yikes.
zek probably has more YT in 30 minutes than a week of red99, what are you going to use your pixels on... othmirs in cobalt scar to farm gear for your 15th alt? seek help

damn 360 reverse slam dunking on kids guild threads.

vouss
10-29-2016, 12:25 AM
That Cyren post lol

shokar
10-29-2016, 02:56 AM
this
i think the top raiding guild is the only guild.

welp that's a dunk.

georgie
10-29-2016, 04:12 AM
Just some pals raiding velious casually. Lol @ epidemic clearing fear that one day. Any1 got ts recording of that ?

Xaanka
10-29-2016, 08:45 AM
there really is no reason to be playing on red in the current year, seek help

Vibrate
10-29-2016, 09:46 AM
good guild ran off epidemic cant wait to see TD get rekt next

vouss
10-29-2016, 12:45 PM
They saw a guild recruiting and contesting and fled never to be seen again

i don't even remember tempest being a guild until Empire disband

Pumpedup
10-29-2016, 01:25 PM
pretty sure epidemic is messing around on zek

it literally has more people and 10x the pvp

georgie
10-29-2016, 01:36 PM
Remember clearing fear and waiting around for 2 hours?gf

U lost

Vibrate
10-29-2016, 02:37 PM
pretty sure epidemic is messing around on zek

it literally has more people and 10x the pvp

cool did you know multiple people there started from the start with insane items from RMT?

box may be a lil fun but it will be dead in a month, have fun with corrupt ass devs who try to profit off a small server, why you think they run these little boxes for short periods.

Tassador
10-29-2016, 06:40 PM
apex doing so good almost 9 people on.

Andrei Chikatilo
10-30-2016, 01:50 AM
get help

Xaanka
10-30-2016, 07:49 PM
cool did you know multiple people there started from the start with insane items from RMT?

box may be a lil fun but it will be dead in a month, have fun with corrupt ass devs who try to profit off a small server, why you think they run these little boxes for short periods.

if we're gonna get real though, the main reason RMT is demonized on here is because of the agreement between p99 and daybreak that the sever can exist if there is no RMT. smaller servers and private servers for other games aren't usually subject to the same scrutiny, or are just hosted outside of the US to circumvent it. i've hosted and dev'd several mmrpg private servers, and in some cases allowing RMT and even openly selling items as the GM's was something requested by the playerbase that made my servers more fun and popular. nothing wrong with rmt on a blue server if it doesn't affect the endgame, even if the rmt is by staff or generated items (unless social economy is a big part of the game, it isn't for post-WoW rpg's) investigating and dealing with RMT is also a fuck load of work that never ends. in anything with PVP, rmt robs the integrity competitiveness and fun. just depends on the game really. who cares on a dumb little pvp reset box though, as long as the game's still fun at the end of the day.

that being said, i still think spending money for pixel items in a video game is one of the saddest things a person can do & i would really like to see these people spending their money on something useful like heroin. rmt profiteers are cool in my book, can't knock a mans hustle.

not defending zek, never played it, sounds gay.

oricalum
10-31-2016, 08:35 AM

^ This guy here, the ink in your hand tattoo must be fucking with what few brain cells you have left.

Gzaz
10-31-2016, 09:57 AM

Epidemic on zek with pvp

Aesop
10-31-2016, 11:37 AM
yep no one cares.

Apex 'crootin

shokar
11-07-2016, 11:13 PM
some of my favorite people are in this guild like cyren aka drybone

georgie
11-09-2016, 11:29 AM
We are holding out for luclin server first

Pumpedup
11-09-2016, 02:13 PM
I wish they would release luclin on red99

bazaar so people can actually buy and sell gear, mana pres, improved damage, C3, wizard crits oh luclin was so good

in before people cry about vex thal keys ( awesome quest )

Spit
11-12-2016, 04:07 PM
Still having fun playing EverQuest with this decent group of normal people

shokar
11-12-2016, 06:35 PM
blog. update. please. blog. update. please. blog. update. please. blog. update. please.

Pumpedup
11-12-2016, 08:42 PM
what would they put?

Tamiyo
11-12-2016, 10:29 PM
I'd come back for Luclin... but the dev's aren't gonna do it. Too bad.

Thrilla
11-13-2016, 09:49 PM
Stopped logging in exactly a year ago. Right when Empire took a Christmas break, took like 2 weeks off up until that point easily one of the most active players on R99. Most fun I had on this box was during Kunark, so many of us wanted Velious but the real fun was back when we battled with Azrael non-stop and all the different iterations of them. Velious really killed the game from that aspect. Not sure how people still play, probably serious case of OCD. Be great if we saw a box reset but I think the hardcore people that loved EQ are just burnt out on it regardless. If people are still enjoying it more power to them but I'm surprised they haven't shut down the server.

Salahdin
11-13-2016, 11:10 PM
Stopped logging in exactly a year ago. Right when Empire took a Christmas break, took like 2 weeks off up until that point easily one of the most active players on R99. Most fun I had on this box was during Kunark, so many of us wanted Velious but the real fun was back when we battled with Azrael non-stop and all the different iterations of them. Velious really killed the game from that aspect. Not sure how people still play, probably serious case of OCD. Be great if we saw a box reset but I think the hardcore people that loved EQ are just burnt out on it regardless. If people are still enjoying it more power to them but I'm surprised they haven't shut down the server.

People just need to stop logging in to force a reset. It's a catch 22 between pixel addiction and wanting to play eq tho. I genuinely feel people are addicted to their pixels and can't let them go so will go down with the ship polishing the boots on their 5th ntov geared alt.

EverQuest is a journey and when it becomes more than that you are in big, big trouble.

Much love to those that still grind it day in day out though.

ducktv
11-14-2016, 03:16 AM
Stopped logging in exactly a year ago. Right when Empire took a Christmas break, took like 2 weeks off up until that point easily one of the most active players on R99.

weird. i thought this was when you stopped logging in.

Brickhouse Friends Thrilla Dreadlands May 03 2016 8:01:07 PM

vouss
11-14-2016, 03:26 AM

all you have to do is look at the front page to see that there are 15x more players at the peak hours NOW then when you were most invested into this server

Pumpedup
11-14-2016, 01:46 PM
i think we need to bring back the red99 graveyard

letsjoe
11-14-2016, 09:17 PM

dont attack thrilla idiot

fan D
11-15-2016, 06:43 AM
congratulations on Apex for getting stomped by Thunderdome today in fear, well done!

Pumpedup
11-15-2016, 12:51 PM
who got an aon?

Aesop
11-15-2016, 01:10 PM
technically I think we lost the fear fight, but we did bring it.

is this where I'm supposed to post my excuse for why we lost that fight?

Thrilla
11-15-2016, 08:52 PM

remember that kill lol, every so often I'd log in to check the lay of the land and would zone and close the client, few times client would close but character was in game -- that time I could hear the sounds of my life being zapped away from me, gz i guess but not sure id die to a shitty pali in a wide open zone like DL otherwise. Who is brickhouse anyway.

meant to post on the why people log in thread, not sure how it landed here, carry on

Jeni
11-15-2016, 10:34 PM
remember that kill lol, every so often I'd log in to check the lay of the land and would zone and close the client, few times client would close but character was in game -- that time I could hear the sounds of my life being zapped away from me, gz i guess but not sure id die to a shitty pali in a wide open zone like DL otherwise. Who is brickhouse anyway.

meant to post on the why people log in thread, not sure how it landed here, carry on

The best Paladin on the box without a doubt.

vouss
11-15-2016, 10:53 PM
remember that kill lol, every so often I'd log in to check the lay of the land and would zone and close the client, few times client would close but character was in game

lol

ducktv
11-16-2016, 03:31 AM
The best Paladin on the box without a doubt.

piloted by an idiot now. welp, guess the best paladin of all time is just inactive now. :rolleyes:

georgie
11-16-2016, 05:21 AM
griefed

Beastagoog
11-16-2016, 05:22 AM
U both fail.

Greybeard is and always will be the best Paladin to grace this box. That Paladin has so so many Blue/Red server firsts in NTOV in addition to been the first sk/pal or just pal in general to enter and get a primal in sleeprs... i dont think any other toon comes close both red/blue for firsts. Pretty much every bit of gear he got was server first aka #1.

Also he never used it in PVP. Infact Greybeards ideals were 2 never PvP as a true Paladin should be. (Also never healed).

P.s never died at 60 in pvp with gear on a record no other player holds.

His power was so strong that the 1 time I showed up to KC brickhouse(driven by reebz) zoned out and ran off with Topdog (smedy).

THE END.

Historically the server Paladins remembered will go as such:

1.Greybeard
2. Brickhouse
3. Willian/Arzak

Cya in 6 months when I read the replies. Also love 2 my fellow paladin Jeni. Mwah.

JickFromTholuxe
11-28-2016, 03:46 AM
Just wanted to say Hi everyone. I'll try to make one of the raids this upcoming week -- possibly Monday -- on my 59 Shaman, Problem. I'm applying for membership!

PST for shammy buffs!

Beastagoog
11-28-2016, 04:17 AM
Just wanted to say Hi everyone. I'll try to make one of the raids this upcoming week -- possibly Monday -- on my 59 Shaman, Problem. I'm applying for membership!

PST for shammy buffs!

C u at the raids.

Cant wait to have Capown scream on TS about how good he is while he boxes 3 toons coz ur new and not 2 sure about what 2 do.

I'd quit while I was ahead.

Red_Messiah
11-29-2016, 10:20 PM
people been eating the cipro cakes in this thread

AzzarTheGod
11-30-2016, 03:20 AM
Cool bro Im sure the other unemployed type 2 diabetics will be excited to see you there.

P.s. make sure to pack extra insulin, raiding into the late hours can really mess with your blood sugar.

Jesus fuck the last 4 posts or so have been rib busters....

Offtune I didn't know u had a little uuruk in you too.

krazyGlue
11-30-2016, 01:16 PM
I need a primal . Where do I App

Stasis01
12-01-2016, 01:48 PM
U both fail.

Greybeard is and always will be the best Paladin to grace this box. That Paladin has so so many Blue/Red server firsts in NTOV in addition to been the first sk/pal or just pal in general to enter and get a primal in sleeprs... i dont think any other toon comes close both red/blue for firsts. Pretty much every bit of gear he got was server first aka #1.

Also he never used it in PVP. Infact Greybeards ideals were 2 never PvP as a true Paladin should be. (Also never healed).

P.s never died at 60 in pvp with gear on a record no other player holds.

His power was so strong that the 1 time I showed up to KC brickhouse(driven by reebz) zoned out and ran off with Topdog (smedy).

THE END.

Historically the server Paladins remembered will go as such:

1.Greybeard
2. Brickhouse
3. Willian/Arzak

Cya in 6 months when I read the replies. Also love 2 my fellow paladin Jeni. Mwah.

So the best Paladin has to have a lot of playtime to raid and contribute nothing, that makes him the #1.

Sounds like a fat loser would be the best.

ducktv
12-01-2016, 06:40 PM
So the best Paladin has to have a lot of playtime to raid and contribute nothing, that makes him the #1.

best paladin to ever grace this server is still me.

fiegi
12-01-2016, 10:50 PM

got me smirking over here

Beastagoog
12-02-2016, 12:32 AM

Considering this is a pve server = Yes. Haven't you noticed all the best players get geared 2 the teeth then quit to preserve their legacies.

So I fail 2 see your point.

Seems like a random lash out at the best Paladin 2 ever grace the box.
Like MMA world champion Conor McGregor said; "when you get a chance to fight me you call home to tell your wife its red panty night coz you made it."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BV57_OEDU1s

Beastagoog
12-02-2016, 01:33 AM
In addition:

In 10 years when we are all dying of diabetes and we think back on our time playing red99 Greybeard's name will be whispered and remembered when we all count back our lists of top 3 class players.

Statis01 rage quiter wont be remembered in any top 3, nor any top 5's, or top 10's or top 15's or even top 25's.

Therefore my legacy = better than your legecy and I guess this is the root of your lashing out.

It's tough been #1.

fan D
12-02-2016, 04:28 AM
sorry Greybeard that is not true

fan D
12-02-2016, 04:30 AM
my vote for best Paladin goes to Thumperx(agatha)

the only time I saw this turd I was in Kael and Thumperx and Banksy attempted to PvP my group. After about 30 seconds Thumperdx managed to dispell Banksy accidentally and then MR buffed someone in my group. He proceeded to fall down on his face shortly after

vouss
12-02-2016, 04:30 PM
Huh Greybeard was a Paladin?

Tassador
12-02-2016, 10:18 PM

lol. pretty sure Australians don't know that their social skills are on par with the guy who eats glass in the party to impress people. Then sits at home alone shitting blood worried for their life.

Jazzy
12-03-2016, 03:44 AM
Went to Bali once

Full of braindead moronic ozzie bogans

Slathar
12-03-2016, 10:16 AM
bali is the cancun for bogans, bro. i feel bad for indonesia.

thank god Australia is a desolate waste land with devalued currency that offers the world literally nothing