PDA

View Full Version : Just cause you can pet guard doesn't mean you can afk

zillabunny
08-10-2016, 03:12 AM
Jesus unrest is a shit show right now... about 6 necro's lfg and all they do is join your group dot 3 mobs then afk for like 10 minutes... had one necro whos pet died and he just grouped for another 30 minutes and never summoned one. If it wasn't for all these level 60s trying to epussy their female avatars with clarity and sow we would never be able to hold the yard down.

LostCause
08-10-2016, 05:21 AM
confirmed boxing necros

Csihar
08-10-2016, 06:05 AM
Did you try addressing the issue within the group? Ask the person if they are there, why they aren't summoning a new pet etc. and ask them politely to shape up. If they don't, warn them politely. If they don't change politely remove them from the group. After that send them abuse tells for the following weeks. If they ignore you make a new character to continue. My therapist said it's a very healhy way to deal with things. Never let go of the anger. Hold that grudge close to your heart at all times.

bktroost
08-10-2016, 11:11 AM
I blame Stranger Things and the Dota 2 international competition... also maybe Olympics.

zanderklocke
08-10-2016, 11:32 AM
I blame Stranger Things and the Dota 2 international competition... also maybe Olympics.

Stranger Things is only 8 hours long. That's below a daily play session for some nerds on here. ;)

Phenyo
08-10-2016, 11:32 AM
Did you try addressing the issue within the group? Ask the person if they are there, why they aren't summoning a new pet etc. and ask them politely to shape up. If they don't, warn them politely. If they don't change politely remove them from the group. After that send them abuse tells for the following weeks. If they ignore you make a new character to continue. My therapist said it's a very healhy way to deal with things. Never let go of the anger. Hold that grudge close to your heart at all times.

sound adviced

Sodors Finest Poster
08-10-2016, 11:42 AM
Boot the necro and invite a wizard.

He'll feel so happy to get a group and you will appreciated in the community for your charitable actions.

Cecily
08-10-2016, 11:43 AM
Jesus unrest is a shit show right now...

You shouldn't expect low level people to be good at EQ. And if they are, it's a pleasant surprise!

Spyder73
08-10-2016, 12:01 PM
Pras Stranger Things

Secrets
08-10-2016, 01:17 PM
I'm convinced there exists a metagame for who can spend the least effort to level to 60

Hoozi
08-10-2016, 01:40 PM
I'm convinced there exists a metagame for who can spend the least effort to level to 60

Its called Chardok

big_ole_jpn
08-10-2016, 01:51 PM
Pras Stranger Things

It's *ok*. The millennial pandering is way over the top (*points to evil dead poster* TAKE THAT DOWN ITS INAPPROPRIATE) and after a few episodes you realize it's as formulaic as the x-files, with every episode ending with a meaningless cliffhanger that looks like Armageddon but gets resolved fully two minutes into the next episode.

Not to mention the giant plot holes and logical inconsistencies, which grow more drastic and less ignorable as you get further thru the series (3 dudes are creeping round looking for the fugitives, chief punches 1 out with a loud struggle yet they automatically escape. I hope there was cut footage cuz that writing was ass.)

The writing is held together with duct tape and the show's watchability rides on the sex appeal of the hot main shota. Good production values and I liked Firestarter, so the blatant ripping of that is kinda fun for me. 3.5/5 stars.

bdastomper58
08-10-2016, 06:17 PM
It's *ok*. The millennial pandering is way over the top (*points to evil dead poster* TAKE THAT DOWN ITS INAPPROPRIATE) and after a few episodes you realize it's as formulaic as the x-files, with every episode ending with a meaningless cliffhanger that looks like Armageddon but gets resolved fully two minutes into the next episode.

Not to mention the giant plot holes and logical inconsistencies, which grow more drastic and less ignorable as you get further thru the series (3 dudes are creeping round looking for the fugitives, chief punches 1 out with a loud struggle yet they automatically escape. I hope there was cut footage cuz that writing was ass.)

The writing is held together with duct tape and the show's watchability rides on the sex appeal of the hot main shota. Good production values and I liked Firestarter, so the blatant ripping of that is kinda fun for me. 3.5/5 stars.

are you kidding? it's the gold standard when it comes to eight and a half hour ads for Eggo brand waffles

zillabunny
08-10-2016, 06:26 PM
I love when a cleric spends all his mana nuking undead because it's "mana efficient" then expects the druid to heal...

It's like dude my dot does 230 damage for 40 mana calm your ass down and let's not wipe

Samocles
08-10-2016, 06:26 PM
Jesus unrest is a shit show right now... about 6 necro's lfg and all they do is join your group dot 3 mobs then afk for like 10 minutes... had one necro whos pet died and he just grouped for another 30 minutes and never summoned one. If it wasn't for all these level 60s trying to epussy their female avatars with clarity and sow we would never be able to hold the yard down.

Huh? I was just in unrest, not many necro's AFK'ing...

xKoopa
08-11-2016, 06:06 PM
I love when a cleric spends all his mana nuking undead because it's "mana efficient" then expects the druid to heal...

It's like dude my dot does 230 damage for 40 mana calm your ass down and let's not wipe

Ur dots tick for more than 2 ticks in unrest groups? O.o

zillabunny
08-11-2016, 06:40 PM
when my group is AFK And there is only me and a non-twinked pally dpsing jesus koopa can you fucking read the thread

Nune
08-12-2016, 09:52 AM
Yo, I'ma let you finish, but real quick, Stranger Things is the hottest piece of 2016

Ravager
08-12-2016, 10:00 AM

Druids who dot in groups are doing it wrong.

big_ole_jpn
08-12-2016, 12:34 PM
are you kidding? it's the gold standard when it comes to eight and a half hour ads for Eggo brand waffles

Nice post

nilbog
08-12-2016, 01:43 PM
Pras Stranger Things

I liked it.

Like a Super 8: Much Better Edition.

Kaziel
08-18-2016, 11:36 AM
when my group is AFK And there is only me and a non-twinked pally dpsing jesus koopa can you fucking read the thread

Don't play a knight if you can't afford to twink them. At least until they fix our skillcaps.

Jimjam
08-18-2016, 11:58 AM
I'm always sure to ejaculate all my mana on nukes if I am in unrest on a cleric. It's a rite of passage.

Valura
08-18-2016, 02:09 PM
those low level pets are the worst too.. is charming undead reliable at that level? i've never done it. the one time i grouped as a low level nec i just spammed the low level drain heal/transfer hp or whatever spell.. seemed to do well tbh.

Tupakk
08-18-2016, 03:13 PM
We just watched stranger things last night. I fell asleep during some parts but all in all it was pretty good.

Hopefully they get picked up for another season I want to know wtf is growing inside of Will

Izmael
08-18-2016, 05:03 PM
those low level pets are the worst too.. is charming undead reliable at that level? i've never done it. the one time i grouped as a low level nec i just spammed the low level drain heal/transfer hp or whatever spell.. seemed to do well tbh.

Charming undead in Unrest is absolutely doable if you have a pretty much dedicated healer to watch you and a C or bard mana song will also help a lot.

You'll have a lot of charm breaks but the DPS and therefore XP is worth it.

The death beetles outside can also be charmed, not a lot of DPS but since they always add, you can just charm one and tank another as a means to CC, while group kills the actual pulled mob, or something.

Of course twinking will help tons as AC seems to matter a lot at these levels and those skels will be really pissed off on every charm break. Also added +mana will be very helpful as charm spells cost quite a bit.

It's also doable solo but I think it's simply less efficient than fear kiting at these levels.

Aviann
08-18-2016, 06:08 PM
Someone told me about 'Stranger Things' after I finished 'Supernatural'. I wish the 8 or so hours I spent watching it was 8 hours of new 'Supernatural'.

phacemeltar
08-18-2016, 08:11 PM
Don't play a knight if you can't afford to twink them. At least until they fix our skillcaps.

server death detected