PDA

View Full Version : WHY???

Uberom
01-05-2011, 01:58 PM
Why are people SO FUCKING BAD at this game? Makes me want to roll ANOTHER solo class.

2 hours played, -10% exp. Thanks casuals.

Crone
01-05-2011, 02:00 PM
Tell us about it brah.

I'm concerned. Get trained? Not get healed? :(

Ihealyou
01-05-2011, 02:03 PM
PORQUE???

korrowan
01-05-2011, 02:07 PM
Why are people SO FUCKING BAD at this game? Makes me want to roll ANOTHER solo class.

Get over yourself.

Kassel
01-05-2011, 02:08 PM
L2 FD/Gate

Uberom
01-05-2011, 02:11 PM
L2 FD/Gate

Exactly. Only noobs gate when things get messy. Many groups go down because a situation looks ill and all the casual fucktards gate to EC while the melee are IN IT TO WIN IT BABY.

P.S. I was on my Rogue. Do you bitches really wanna hear what happened? Really? It will blow your mind.

Kassel
01-05-2011, 02:16 PM
I for one am board at work and could use yet another an ubermom novel regarding how the world can not cut him a break.

DOPE
01-05-2011, 02:17 PM
Exactly. Only noobs gate when things get messy. Many groups go down because a situation looks ill and all the casual fucktards gate to EC while the melee are IN IT TO WIN IT BABY.

P.S. I was on my Rogue. Do you bitches really wanna hear what happened? Really? It will blow your mind.

TELL ME MORE, TELL ME MORE

Tumdumm
01-05-2011, 02:32 PM
sounds like you suck

i lose exp all the time: its always my own fault

but go ahead and blame everyone else

Cars
01-05-2011, 02:40 PM

You seriously have no sympathy to the people that are new to EQ or MMO's in general? I bet before P99 launched you ranted regularly about the good old EQ days and wished someone would release a game that was as HARD or CHALLENGING as EQ used to be. Cut them some slack, when you were new I am sure you acciddentally trained and did stupid shit all the time. Remember that most people that are new have been playing all the EZ mode MMO's out there and the major reason why we are all back here is because there hasnt been a challenging MMO since 1999. Expect some casualties from the learning curve and stop whining. jesus....

Uberom
01-05-2011, 02:40 PM
So I get into a LGuk group after waiting for an hour or more. Five pulls into my backstabbing rage mode, we take a med break. A cleric yells from the zoneline about free 90% rezzes. The monk and the shaman immediately sprint from the room to go get old corpses rezzed at zoneline. So they are at zone, all rezzed and can't move and shit. The SK decides to go pull. The only ones in camp are SK, Clr and 2 Rog. He says 4 are incoming. Now that is some pretty sick shit, but so is my gear(;)) When the mobs get there, there is actually SIX mobs, including wizards. If I was a cuntbag, like Hassel, I would have clicked HIDE. But, shit like that got you blacklisted back when I played, so I follow proper principles. What remains of the group gets rocked.

Now, here is where shit gets REAL CRAZY.

The shaman and the monk, seeing our plight, try to go grab the corpses before shit starts repopping. But, obviously it already is repopped since the SK was pulling from near bedroom back to ass/sup. So they die again. The cleric at zone finds my corpse near zoneline and rezzes me in. I grab consent and begin the long haul of dragging bodies to zoneline. (Sneak without SoW is AWFUL)

Halfway back to zone, my sneak fails? The spell message said, "You have moved and are no longer hidden". I don't know why the fuck that happened, considering I was in sneak so that doesn't even make sense. Any Rogues illuminate this issue, please? Anyways, I die again.

Shit is getting super crazy now!

I zone into EC, super fucking pissed, and immediately grab a port and sow. (thank you druids on server) I run back to LGuk, and to my surprise, the entire group is still at zoneline, INCLUDING THE OTHER ROGUE, sitting there. Nobody had done a damn thing productive while I was gone.

So, I have sow now, and being the legit mother fucker that I am, I run back in that bitch NAKED. Grab all bodies, not just mine, but my entire group's corpses, INCLUDING corpses that weren't even recent, and drag them back to zoneline. I literally dragged 6 corpses at once, naked. By now, the 50 cleric at zone had logged, my group looted their shit and logged (probably to play WoW), and I was left with -10% xp for the day.

So, after 2 hours of "playing", most of which was spent dragging other peoples shit around, I lost experience. All of this could have been avoided if the Monk/Shaman would have just stayed, or if the SK would have FD when he saw he had 6, or if we went as a group to zoneline and fought our way back. Instead, people had to be all dumb about shit, and I got stuck doing all the dirty work.

P.S. Was the 8% xp you got back from the rez really worth it?

Where are all my legit Rogues who get stuck dragging noobs around all day??

Kassel
01-05-2011, 02:53 PM
Good story, I enjoyed this whole thread. Here are my fav parts.

Halfway back to zone, my sneak fails?
I literally dragged 6 corpses at once, naked
Why are people SO FUCKING BAD at this game?

If I was a cuntbag, like Hassel
thank you druids on server

:D

Uberom
01-05-2011, 02:54 PM
ROFL. Yea, overall, pretty funny story.

Ronas
01-05-2011, 06:33 PM
too many biopolar lazy rogues on this server.

baub
01-05-2011, 06:46 PM
why did you need a port? you should bind in grobb

not so pro

Slathar
01-05-2011, 10:25 PM
you suck at a 12 year old mmorpg with limitless data on every single aspect of the game

fucking loser

Winobot
01-05-2011, 10:31 PM
So I get into a LGuk group

There's your problem.

Slathar
01-06-2011, 12:22 AM
Thanks casuals.

yea people who dont devote days of their life to sit in front of computer how dare you have the audacity to come near me

disgusting

burkemi5
01-06-2011, 02:20 AM
There's your problem.

oh damn you had a bad group in guk with hours of CR?!?!?!1

sorry, but cry more.

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/burkemi5/cry-more.jpg

i'm sure that's happened to every one of us here.

Rhambuk
01-06-2011, 02:23 AM
First, who pugs in lguk? Seriously could you pick a worse zone to pug exp in?

second, its lguk your going to get trained and die, its fucking lguk.

Third, Your in lguk under the best circumstance you get shit exp with semi decent loot. Even in the best exp groups your going ot be -5-7% you cant gain exp in this zone.

Go to solb or kedge, or stop bitching about exp seriously.

Walabaego
01-06-2011, 02:27 AM
Oh, this post again. Lols. When I see a group I'm in on any alt talk about going to Guk...''Time to solo''.

Rhambuk
01-06-2011, 02:32 AM
Oh, this post again. Lols. When I see a group I'm in on any alt talk about going to Guk...''Time to solo''.

Time to solo
solo
solo
solo

Anyone with sense knows that lguk is a solo zone.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................................

JackFlash
01-06-2011, 02:35 AM
Please don't come shit up kedge... Then again you most likely WON'T get a pickup group there.

Walabaego
01-06-2011, 02:37 AM
Time to solo
solo
solo
solo

Anyone with sense knows that lguk is a solo zone.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................................

Dots.

Rhambuk
01-06-2011, 02:40 AM
Dots.

Dots = necro solo =p

Walabaego
01-06-2011, 02:56 AM
Dots = necro solo =p

I steal your Necro dots Shammy style /flex.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
01-06-2011, 04:53 AM
i havnt reached lguk yet here, but on PEQ the pathing was completely broken. (i.e. pathing under the world after agro and coming back 5 minutes later with the whole undead half of the zone) Is that why you guys are so down on it here? Cos Lguk was a really fun group zone when it worked right.

ukaking
01-06-2011, 08:35 AM
Ive been in Lguk from 34-38 now on my bard and have no problems with the PUG groups I've gotten there. Mainly because I do most of the pulling, tanking, CC, etc. LOL. But atleast the wife plays a cleric and she keeps us alive.

korrowan
01-06-2011, 09:27 AM
yea people who dont devote days of their life to sit in front of computer how dare you have the audacity to come near me

disgusting

He formally served his country so now he is entitled to sit on his ass and shit on people.

Slathar
01-06-2011, 02:57 PM
He formally served his country so now he is entitled to sit on his ass and shit on people.

i could not possibly care less

Nivar Quartz
01-06-2011, 05:20 PM

Gating when things get wack is ur MO isn't it?. I'm sure ur denial is inc, but u've done it several times in lguk and then blamed ur having to gate on others bad gameplay. btw this was on ur mag Ardiwuteverthefuckurnameis. Could start a congo line to fill the ghost boat with people u've fucked or petitioned unwarrantedly.

Ur pretty much a attention whore, RnF is a major part of ur p99 gameplay, and I for one believe u provoke people into bad situations just so u can come here and try to get some more attention for ur littlemans ego.

Slathar
01-06-2011, 05:45 PM
you're also not funny and no one likes you.

Nivar Quartz
01-06-2011, 05:50 PM
Gating when things get wack is ur MO isn't it?. I'm sure ur denial is inc, but u've done it several times in lguk and then blamed ur having to gate on others bad gameplay. btw this was on ur mag Ardiwuteverthefuckurnameis. Could start a congo line to fill the ghost boat with people u've fucked or petitioned unwarrantedly.

Ur pretty much a attention whore, RnF is a major part of ur p99 gameplay, and I for one believe u provoke people into bad situations just so u can come here and try to get some more attention for ur littlemans ego.

Further more for ur drama, I'd bet whatever, ur rolling that rogue to pickpocket seafurys and planar mobs ( from ur current guild TMO) after playing a Mag and seeing how much pp Rogues make stealing on the sly u just couldnt resist making it. Once a IB recruit rejected, Bounced from Dozekar after a week for being a total tool on 2 separate things,after begging to get a chance to be guilded, and soon to be former TMO as i can't see Beouvvlf dealing with u too long!

Buyer Beware TMO, watch for the STOP THIEF message when this douche gets that rogue to hate.

Falisaty
01-06-2011, 06:30 PM
i havnt reached lguk yet here, but on PEQ the pathing was completely broken. (i.e. pathing under the world after agro and coming back 5 minutes later with the whole undead half of the zone) Is that why you guys are so down on it here? Cos Lguk was a really fun group zone when it worked right.

still happens.... be for warned

Harrison
01-06-2011, 06:46 PM
It's better than PEQ by far, but it's still horrid in some specific spots.

Lord has a fucked up spot where your pet will poof, quite literally to some fucked up spot and bring back every possible fucking ghoul it can.

Villide
01-06-2011, 08:38 PM

If all the good players didn't hate your dumb ass, maybe you wouldn't be stuck grouping with casuals.

It's simple math, Private Pyle.

SlankyLanky
01-06-2011, 11:39 PM
as my boy swisha woiuld say, "what chu know about my multi corpse draggin style?"

Slathar
01-06-2011, 11:48 PM
this guy is a newbie and no one likes him lol

Uberom
01-07-2011, 12:44 AM

This is weird. I soloed on my Mage from levels 1 - 50. True story. I never leveled in Lower Guk on my Mage. Sooooo.....??? Lol. Not sure what further to comment on this.

Further more for ur drama, I'd bet whatever, ur rolling that rogue to pickpocket seafurys and planar mobs ( from ur current guild TMO) after playing a Mag and seeing how much pp Rogues make stealing on the sly u just couldnt resist making it. Once a IB recruit rejected, Bounced from Dozekar after a week for being a total tool on 2 separate things,after begging to get a chance to be guilded, and soon to be former TMO as i can't see Beouvvlf dealing with u too long!

Buyer Beware TMO, watch for the STOP THIEF message when this douche gets that rogue to hate.

Why comment on things you know nothing about? For the record, I've had a level 30 Rogue BEFORE I EVEN ROLLED A MAGE. Lol. This is just an old toon I stopped leveling. Why roll a Rogue to pickpocket when you have a Mage to farm? Rofl. You lost me.

And also for the record, I never "begged" to be guilded. YOU CONTACTED ME. Lol. I was unguilded from IB for 2 days and you sent me tells. I went on 1 raid with you guys and you said, verbatim "So you ready to be guilded?". I obliged. Then one of your dumb cunt officers deguilded me for .... I dunno? P99 rage? Lol.

Nivar. You're out of you're league when you step to me. Sit the fuck down :D

Nivar Quartz
01-07-2011, 01:51 AM
This is weird. I soloed on my Mage from levels 1 - 50. True story. I never leveled in Lower Guk on my Mage. Sooooo.....??? Lol. Not sure what further to comment on this.

Why comment on things you know nothing about? For the record, I've had a level 30 Rogue BEFORE I EVEN ROLLED A MAGE. Lol. This is just an old toon I stopped leveling. Why roll a Rogue to pickpocket when you have a Mage to farm? Rofl. You lost me.

And also for the record, I never "begged" to be guilded. YOU CONTACTED ME. Lol. I was unguilded from IB for 2 days and you sent me tells. I went on 1 raid with you guys and you said, verbatim "So you ready to be guilded?". I obliged. Then one of your dumb cunt officers deguilded me for .... I dunno? P99 rage? Lol.

Nivar. You're out of you're league when you step to me. Sit the fuck down
:D

One things for sure, im not steppin to ya, when I see a train wreck happening, I try and go the other way.

Uberom
01-07-2011, 01:54 AM
One things for sure, im not steppin to ya, when I see a train wreck happening, I try and go the other way.

And by "other way", you mean coming to my thread?

You make zero sense. Seriously, stop embarrassing yourself.

Slathar
01-07-2011, 02:45 AM
And by "other way", you mean coming to my thread?

You make zero sense. Seriously, stop embarrassing yourself.

wow look at this guy, he's so good at video games

Humerox
01-07-2011, 03:26 AM
Story was worth a chuckle, tho.

Bubbles
01-07-2011, 04:17 AM
Why roll a Rogue to pickpocket when you have a Mage to farm? Rofl. You lost me.

Amen to this.

Seriously about the rogue tho... It's the most painful class to level, ever... Since you have to rely on a perfect storm to even be functional.

You need a full group.

You need crowd control.

You need heals.

You need a tank with solid taunt gear.

You need someone to snare since you don't bring that to the table (not on this server of course, but on real EQlive snare was vital in dungeons).

And of course if any should (heaven forbid) log you need to find the proper replacement in a hurry.

It's a royal pain.. A monk is 30x easier because he can constantly feign for even the worst warrior tank (in terms of skill or gear) and never have to worry about aggro management or relying on others.. Hell he can even feign flop out of any spot if the group wipes.

But yeah, if i had a dollar for each person who needed the joy of playing a rogue in their life... who completely abandoned ship pre-50 or gave up and bought/whined for PL... I'd be eating taco bell for weeks.

Uberom
01-07-2011, 10:35 AM
Essentially this is what my mentality was a few months back. After getting my Rogue to 31, my highest level on the server at that time, I was sick of spending hours LFG only to find fail groups. I rolled a Mage, and grinded him to 50. So rewarding after playing a class like that.

Rogues do have aggro management though. "Evade" as its referred to. Basically you stop auto attacking and click Hide. If you set it up in a macro it works decently. I have had a few groups with warriors where I have needed to use this extensively, and it helped a lot.

Either way, that post was truth.

Slathar
01-07-2011, 01:11 PM
Essentially this is what my mentality was a few months back. After getting my Rogue to 31, my highest level on the server at that time, I was sick of spending hours LFG only to find fail groups. I rolled a Mage, and grinded him to 50. So rewarding after playing a class like that.

Rogues do have aggro management though. "Evade" as its referred to. Basically you stop auto attacking and click Hide. If you set it up in a macro it works decently. I have had a few groups with warriors where I have needed to use this extensively, and it helped a lot.

Either way, that post was truth.

tell us more about evade

Uberom
01-07-2011, 01:27 PM
tell us more about evade

tell us more about your main

korrowan
01-07-2011, 01:28 PM

You should do the same.

Slathar
01-07-2011, 02:00 PM

im jealous of your skills at video games. im sure you've translated them into many real life successes.

Uberom
01-08-2011, 01:36 PM
im jealous of your skills at video games. im sure you've translated them into many real life successes.

true story. let's compare.

Uberom
01-08-2011, 01:37 PM
You should do the same.

If you don't know my main, you obviously don't follow my posts as you claim to, or you have terrible deduction skills.

Slathar
01-08-2011, 08:01 PM
If you don't know my main, you obviously don't follow my posts as you claim to, or you have terrible deduction skills.

someone is mad he sucks at everquest

Alawen Everywhere
01-08-2011, 08:21 PM
someone is mad he sucks at everquest

Slathar, you should log in for some chats. Or we can PL each other and tell Estu to fuck off when he wants our camp.

Slathar
01-08-2011, 08:24 PM
Slathar, you should log in for some chats. Or we can PL each other and tell Estu to fuck off when he wants our camp.

i know. i would pl all the live long day. when people whine it only makes me want to be more of an asshole.

im busy right now but i may log in tomorrow at some point.