PDA

View Full Version : Azrael is recruiting

krazyGlue
07-17-2016, 12:45 PM
Default Azrael #1 PVP Oriented Raid Guild - Looking For Quality Players @ Velious
http://azraelpvp.org/wp-content/themes/azrael-modern/skins/yellow/gfx/logo.png

We are actively looking for more quality people, our mindset is : quality > quantity.

Currently ALL classes are open, and we want you early. Even if you're level 20 we can help you out, get to know our people and get settled in for when you're high enough level to raid with us. We have a teamspeak that is open for all.

Note: you need to acquire application status to access the azrael channels, but everyone is welcome on the servers open channels.

More information on our teamspeak: http://azraelpvp.org/teamspeak-information/

Interested in applying to Azrael? shoot a tell/pm to me (Smedy) on these forums or any of these people in game to get hooked up with the crew: Lite, Powered, Colgate, Stalos, Novus, Deluxee, Brainz, Mesochrist, Larsen, Coat, Andis or Digital.

Your application will be discrete and privacy ensured.

Now a little copy pasta from our website: http://azraelpvp.org/about-azrael/

About Azrael

Azrael was formed when the original Red Dawn disbanded and is being led by Lite aka "El Presidente" and Powered. Azrael just recently turned the tide of the server in a 2 year long battle for dominance versus Nihilum and in a some what ironic fashion Nihilum lost their marbles the same day a RMT (Real Money Trade) ban-wave hit the server. Coincidence?

Screenshot of Novus leading the army of death into battle, needlesss to say it was a slaughter.

Guild information

Azarel's playtime varies from european to american timezones, we have players from all over the world.

Azrael has a custom written DKP system optimized for Everquest. Raid/PVP attendance is a large factor when it comes to awarding loots but it's not the final factor. In some cases with some items the loot council may step in and further discuss where to award the pixel. For example Amulet of Necropotence is an item that gives your class a huge survivability boost in pvp. Classes such as shadowknights, paladins, warriors are not classes eligible for these items. Expect to have priority on such loots if you're a class that needs the survivability in pvp.

Expect to fight a tough battle, our enemy both outnumber and out gear us. Were looking for the very best.

More information about our guild…

Azrael is the most PVP oriented guild on Project 1999 Red that has the ability to snag dragons as well. We do realize that by pvping a lot we will have more enemies, but in the long run we all came here for PVP and that's what we love to do. Even though were very pvp oriented we discourage griefing of newbies, unless they are trying to make the "leap of faith" (TM) which means they are swinging from nihilums ballsack in order to secure a safe haven from pvp and get access to pixels.

Illustration of Nihilum newbie trying for the "leap of faith" from said ballsack.

Interested in joining?

Want to join and be a part of the resistance fighting against Nihilum? Post an application on our forums or talk to one of the following officers online: Lite, Powered, Colgate, Stalos, Novus, Deluxee, Brainz, Mesochrist, Larsen, Coat or Digital.

If you're completely new to Everquest Emulator read our getting started guide which explains all you need to know to get started with your adventure in norrath.

We hope you join us on the boat to velious!

Signed
Your pals in Azrael

HippoNipple
07-18-2016, 10:42 AM
Post an application on our forums or talk to one of the following officers online: Lite, Powered, Colgate, Stalos, Novus, Deluxee, Brainz, Mesochrist, Larsen, Coat or Digital.

Are any of these people actually playing or is it just a couple guys logging into their characters?

krazyGlue
07-18-2016, 11:59 AM
Are any of these people actually playing or is it just a couple guys logging into their characters?

Just me boxing them all

fiegi 8.0
07-18-2016, 03:42 PM
lite back??

derpcake
07-18-2016, 04:09 PM
Is this the comedy forum?

AzzarTheGod
07-18-2016, 04:25 PM
finally a good post

Ragnaros
07-18-2016, 05:01 PM
i would serve the snout again

Samsung
07-18-2016, 06:09 PM

oricalum
07-18-2016, 08:49 PM
Saw lite's corpse on the way to freeport where the rotted corpses are usually left after being revived. The snout will rise it again it seems.

daasgoot
07-18-2016, 11:18 PM

iiNGloriouS
07-18-2016, 11:29 PM
Saw lite's corpse on the way to freeport where the rotted corpses are usually left after being revived. The snout will rise it again it seems.

Naw dats me. Thanks for reminding me it had 1 day 14 hours left. Would've felt bad to make them resummon.

Also, would help the snout but not serve ze snout. Got a new group of bros now.

Salaryman
07-19-2016, 07:52 PM
Hi

georgie
07-19-2016, 08:03 PM
lite hype