PDA

View Full Version : The Best MMO ever!

Boggwin Bramblefoot
12-30-2010, 01:57 PM
Here is my idea for the best MMO ever. <insert sarcasm>

Ok, so here it goes. It is called Gods Online. You start out a newbie (lvl 1) Demi-God. Your first quest is to speak to the God directly in front of you. This is accomplished by hitting either mouse key or any key on your keyboard. If this is not done within 20 seconds, the game will automatically do it for you. After speaking to the God, you become level 100. This will be the max level of the game. You will also receive, as a reward, infinity plat. and a full set of tier 8 epic armor. This will be the highest grade armor in the game. By turning you character in any direction at the conclusion of your first quest, you will complete the second quest and you will receive a permanent stat boost of 1 trillion to each stat. This will make you invincible to anything in the game, including other players. It will also allow you to one hit kill anything in the game, except other players. Quest three is a little more difficult, and I realize we could lose some player base because of it; however it will be a worth while quest to do. The quest will be a two parter. The first part will require you to not hit the jump key for at least 15 seconds. If you hit the jump key to make you character jump around the game world, you will have to restart the quest. The second part is actually harder than the first. It will ask you to not leet speak in /ooc, /shout, /zone, /world, or even /say, for at least 1 minute. If the player can successfully complete this quest they will receive their tier 8 epic weapon. This weapon will allow the character to kill everything in the game, simultaneously, with one use. However, the reset time will be 4 secs. The character will not have to worry about being near the monster to loot it. A button will pop that will transfer all of the loot to the character. Each Mob will have the same loot tables. They are as follows: 1 trillion plat., and a full set of tier 8 epic gear…including all epic weapons, and another 1 trillion stat boost.

One of the best features of this game is that there will be no auction house. Vendors will buy all gear at a 10000000000000000000% markup of what it is worth. They will also sell every item in the game for free.

Lastly, we have added an epic mount quest. The only part to the quest is to let 3 seconds pass without logging off at the end of the third quest. This mount will be able to fly, run, and swim at speeds that will instantaneously transport a character anywhere in the game. Yes, we have finally done away with that needless walking and running thing. One of the coolest mount features is that the mount will always jump randomly around when it is moving, saving you from having to hit the space bar.

So there it is, the best MMORPG ever!

Kassel
12-30-2010, 02:01 PM
Did not read.

Crone
12-30-2010, 02:04 PM
You familar with the hubble telescope? You know, the one up in space, able to see galaxies light years away? That telescope, pointed straight at me, still couldn't find even the smallest bit of me caring about what you think. Sorry brah.

Itchybottom
12-30-2010, 02:09 PM
You familar with the hubble telescope? You know, the one up in space, able to see galaxies light years away? That telescope, pointed straight at me, still couldn't find even the smallest bit of me caring about what you think. Sorry brah.

Because the optics couldn't resolve anything at Earth distance? :rolleyes:

Someone should start taking bets on Boggwin coming back and saying, "I TROLLED YOU GUYS!" or something inanely similar. Him and Yak are neck and neck for Project 1999's biggest retard award.

Rangerous
12-30-2010, 02:19 PM

Someone should start taking bets on Boggwin coming back and saying, "I TROLLED YOU GUYS!" or something inanely similar. Him and Yak are neck and neck for Project 1999's biggest retard award.

I think Uberom is gunning for a darkhorse win over them in the P99 special tardlympics.

Boggwin Bramblefoot
12-30-2010, 02:32 PM
Not sure why you guys are saying that this is a troll? It was tongue-in-cheek humor.

Ihealyou
12-30-2010, 02:33 PM
The best MMO is obviously the forums.

Boggwin Bramblefoot
12-30-2010, 02:35 PM

Hey Itchy, can you tell me how awesome a player you are one more time please? Then I promise this time I will tell you what sex is like. :)

Extunarian
12-30-2010, 02:46 PM
boggwin could edge out yak if he made an even more gigantic signature

Itchybottom
12-30-2010, 02:52 PM
Hey Itchy, can you tell me how awesome a player you are one more time please? Then I promise this time I will tell you what sex is like. :)

I don't play EverQuest, I play IDA Pro :mad:

jeffd
12-30-2010, 11:35 PM
best thread on r&f a+++

Secrets
12-31-2010, 02:18 AM
I don't play EverQuest, I play IDA Pro :mad:

even worse

(i'm guilty)