PDA

View Full Version : Other games

Izmael
06-03-2016, 04:38 AM
I bought Tom Clancy: The Division. Played for 1 hour and decided it sucked.

A few days later, I bought Overwatch. Played for 2 hours and decided it sucked almost as hard.

Some more days later I bought Doom 4 (actually had pre-ordered it a while ago and received it). Played for 30 minutes and decided it was very pretty but simply not fun.

Then I called up an old friend, explained P99 to him, we made two naked trolls on P99 blue, SK and shaman, and ran around Innothule killing rats and running from shrooms, and had insane fun for a couple hours and will do this again soon.

How come every game made post-2000 just sucks so bad? Only exception would be Candy crush maybe.

Sodors Finest Poster
06-03-2016, 07:39 AM
I bought Thomas & Friends: Thomas Saves the Day. Played for 1 hour and decided it sucked.

A few days later, I bought Thomas & Friends: Trouble on the Tracks. Played for 2 hours and decided it sucked almost as hard.

Some more days later I bought Thomas & Friends: The Great Festival Adventure (actually had pre-ordered it a while ago and received it). Played for 30 minutes and decided it was very pretty but simply not fun.

Then I called up Percy, explained P99 to him, we made two naked erudites on P99 blue, SK and Cleric, and ran around Toxx killing rats and running from kobolds, and had insane fun for a couple hours and will do this again soon.

How come every game made post-2000 just sucks so bad?

http://i.imgur.com/gMoSmNK.jpg

Thulack
06-03-2016, 08:22 AM
I bought Tom Clancy: The Division. Played for 1 hour and decided it sucked.

A few days later, I bought Overwatch. Played for 2 hours and decided it sucked almost as hard.

Some more days later I bought Doom 4 (actually had pre-ordered it a while ago and received it). Played for 30 minutes and decided it was very pretty but simply not fun.

Then I called up an old friend, explained P99 to him, we made two naked trolls on P99 blue, SK and shaman, and ran around Innothule killing rats and running from shrooms, and had insane fun for a couple hours and will do this again soon.

How come every game made post-2000 just sucks so bad? Only exception would be Candy crush maybe.

Its your mindset not the games.

cdawgz28
06-03-2016, 08:27 AM
Skyrim was pretty amazing and that's well past 2000

Bazia
06-03-2016, 08:39 AM
i liked dota 2 until impoverished 11 year old peruvians griefed me off of it

Swish
06-03-2016, 08:47 AM
Not a big fan of FPS anymore, they're generally very stale... BF3 and Black Ops 2 were the last of it for me. Still play some Planetside 2 occasionally but totally F2P and didn't give Daybreak a cent.

Once the hype behind Overwatch dies out it'll be interesting to see what Blizzard do to keep it alive.

Thulack
06-03-2016, 05:15 PM
Not a big fan of FPS anymore, they're generally very stale... BF3 and Black Ops 2 were the last of it for me. Still play some Planetside 2 occasionally but totally F2P and didn't give Daybreak a cent.

Once the hype behind Overwatch dies out it'll be interesting to see what Blizzard do to keep it alive.

7 million players at atleast 40 bucks a pop. They dont have to do anything after they hype dies down. They already made bank on it. But Competitive play comes out late this month so that will bring the hype around again and continue til they start up a league i'm sure. Overwatch isnt going anywhere anytime soon.

applesauce25r624
06-03-2016, 05:20 PM
hpal lf 3s US Alliance btag is applesauce#1904

Susano
06-03-2016, 05:30 PM
Vanillaware makes good games if you do consoles.

Odin Sphere remake is coming to PS4 in a few days, Dragon's Crown is a great game for PS3.

Odin Sphere: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h7_RuKZ-Y8

Dragon's Crown: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-ZycHkb1Js