View Full Version : ****Official Douchebag Thread****

Yak
12-29-2010, 05:18 PM
LET IT BEGIN!!!

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/1560/douchebag1v.jpg

Japan
12-29-2010, 05:51 PM
another quality post courtesy of Yak

could you super-size that and put it in a demotivational frame also? it could read "Douchebag (subtext: you are one)"

would really send the lulz home rofl XD

Tiggles
12-29-2010, 05:56 PM
LET IT BEGIN!!!

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/1560/douchebag1v.jpg

wow I just clicked on those links at the bottom of your signature

You must be like some 70 year old man

citizen1080
12-29-2010, 08:43 PM
Sorry but "Official" in a thread title is Trademarked by me and therefore property of Bob's Consignment Sales & Co.

Cease and Desist from this point forth.

Auchae
12-29-2010, 10:13 PM

could you super-size that and put it in a demotivational frame also? it could read "Douchebag (subtext: you are one)"

This is great.

Yak
01-03-2011, 06:38 PM

This was meant to me a joke. :) Also, if you meet up with a douchebag in game, you can post it here. :D

Japan
01-03-2011, 11:49 PM
This was meant to me a joke. :) Also, if you meet up with a douchebag in game, you can post it here. :D

just skating in to tell ya I have no idea what anything in this post meant

do you imply my post is a joke? do you state your OP was a joke even though that's patently obvious? what do you mean by the second sentence?

so many mysteries and so little time on this earth

OngorDrakan
01-04-2011, 02:58 AM
shut up douche!

Pico
01-04-2011, 07:57 PM
how fitting that you make this thread

Aanelan
01-26-2011, 03:09 PM
I'll get this thread back on track...

My first and only experience with a real douche on p99 was a Druid from Dozokar named Greenwood who decided to kill the jboots turn in guy while a guildy was holding him for me when I was zoning over to finish the turn in. I had never met this guy before and my guildy even told him I was zoning over to turn in and he killed him just to be a total prick.

On a positive not I did run into him at Hobby's first pvp zone event and got plenty of payback :)

Extunarian
01-26-2011, 04:04 PM
I think this thread was on track.

Messianic
01-28-2011, 05:54 PM
This thread has a track?

LevinJ
01-28-2011, 09:41 PM
How about this for an experience... I am passing through Kelethin hitting the bank. I am /role as always (50 mage). I get a tell from a name I don't recognize... "Buff me".... /who indicates it is a level one (name Druidian). I ask him if I know him (maybe a friend on a new char)... nope he is just a newb and wants buffs. I inform him that a "please" or at least a request in the form of a complete sentence is appropriate. He then proceeds to spend 5 minutes telling me how much of an arrogant and horrible person I am and concludes his rant by telling me that I will die alone. I then went back and buffed every other newb in the newb area (with DS), as I planned on doing once i was done my banking business anyway. He didn't get buffs :(

chuck norris
02-07-2011, 06:53 PM
This thread still has potential.