Dillian
05-31-2016, 10:08 PM
Who do you all think this is? 7467

maerilith
05-31-2016, 10:13 PM
Not anyone I know.

maerilith
05-31-2016, 10:16 PM
The resemblence ends at the hairstyle to who'm I think you think it is.

The swept over bangs is and face framing is very popular for trans.

maerilith
05-31-2016, 10:16 PM
This is a nice article.

http://www.freedomforallamericans.org/blairdurkee/

maerilith
05-31-2016, 10:20 PM
she's also very passable which makes life oohhh so much easier

Pokesan
05-31-2016, 10:47 PM
it's a lady with too much makeup on

maerilith
05-31-2016, 10:49 PM
it's a lady with too much makeup on

yeah that's really pale pale vampire mode almost just needs some more mascera

she is pretty tho, be nice, ladies are very self conscious about their skin

Troxx
06-01-2016, 02:34 AM
Is it a lady?

Daywolf
06-01-2016, 06:56 AM
Adams apple, man length shoulders. Looks like a circus freak.

maerilith
06-01-2016, 07:07 AM
Adams apple, man length shoulders. Looks like a circus freak.

Hate speech

Daywolf
06-01-2016, 07:18 AM
Hate speech
Fascist.
A freaky freak freak.

maerilith
06-01-2016, 07:21 AM
Fascist.
A freaky freak freak.

http://i.imgur.com/kFqrY3J.gif

Clap your hands! ;)

Daywolf
06-01-2016, 07:42 AM
/img
Fascist freaks. These lefties are the embodyment of fascism in modern times. But minds so twisted and rotted to the point of being clinically insane, they don't even realize it. Their men even think they can pass as women, which is completely impossible. But they think it true, but only sink deeper into the delusion. They only surrender themselves to the darkness in this world, the Elites that use them with one hand to eventually destroy them with the other hand.

Swish
06-01-2016, 07:46 AM
Fascist freaks. These lefties are the embodyment of fascism in modern times. But minds so twisted and rotted to the point of being clinically insane, they don't even realize it. Their men even think they can pass as women, which is completely impossible. But they think it true, but only sink deeper into the delusion. They only surrender themselves to the darkness in this world, the Elites that use them with one hand to eventually destroy them with the other hand.

Reminded me again of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5-IhdMATnM

(from an old off topic threaD)

Daywolf
06-01-2016, 07:49 AM
Reminded me again of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5-IhdMATnM

(from an old off topic threaD)
hehe yeah I remember that.

Sodors Finest Poster
06-01-2016, 08:22 AM
Dont act like you nerds wouldn't hit it.

Myself, on the other hand...

http://i.imgur.com/VfCc3CP.jpg

Swish
06-01-2016, 08:29 AM
Thomas noooo

Dillian
06-01-2016, 08:34 AM
swish i cant help but look at you sig and think of the little boy that fell 15 feet into the gorilla enclosure here just recently. The red players there though kosed the gorilla

Swish
06-01-2016, 08:39 AM
swish i cant help but look at you sig and think of the little boy that fell 15 feet into the gorilla enclosure here just recently. The red players there though kosed the gorilla

They tried to save him but got told they were breaking PnP so got DT'd.

Dillian
06-01-2016, 08:40 AM
=(

maerilith
06-01-2016, 10:02 AM
Hate with all your hearts.

maerilith
06-01-2016, 10:06 AM
Also @ the communist youtube, if you take that seriously your dumb, that's likely an actor payed to anger right wing nutjobs like u

Daywolf
06-01-2016, 10:26 AM
Hate with all your hearts.
Hate who? that's you not me. I just called him a circus freak, and that he is fooled by the dark lord of mordor :D

maerilith
06-01-2016, 10:30 AM
Hate who? that's you not me. I just called him a circus freak, and that he is fooled by the dark lord of mordor :D

You are insane and what you do is so hurtful and painful to people on so many levels and your denial of it is sick.

You call me a pervert you call her a circus freak you threaten to send us all to Mexico. You rage that the communist liberal circus freaks will get all the Aryan white people killed.

When none of this is true.

It's your hate that is divisive and hurtful to those around you and which is causing Americans to berg out over nothing and physically harm other human beings.

The fact that you can't stand me stating this simple fact, that's all I'm doing, excersing my free speech to point out how evil you are. Is beyond proof.

Keep spreading the hate Daywolf, it will get around to you eventually.

maerilith
06-01-2016, 10:35 AM
http://i.imgur.com/fMAWLRl.jpg (http://imgur.com/gallery/HdE5G)
http://imgur.com/gallery/HdE5G

I guess the girl linked to is a circus freak and deserves your hate too? We should make people fear for their lives because you are slightly uncomfortable with their gender daywolf? Singling out and torturing a specific group of people out of blind fear, is bigotry and the corner stone of hatred.

I'm really sad this poor girl had to go through cancer to understand what it is people like you spread in our society :(

Tuljin
06-01-2016, 10:41 AM
Yeah, this thread really isn't very funny, has nothing to do with ripping on a P99 player, and would easily be considered hate speech.

0/10, this could cause they Cyber Police to find our sad, pathetic little corner of the internet

maskedmelon
06-01-2016, 10:57 AM
Daywolf is probably the most mild mannered person on the forums. The 'hate' from him has only ever come in response to peppering and rage against matter-of-fact reason he shares and even then is delivered half in jest. I would hardly consider it hate.

Baler
06-01-2016, 10:59 AM
http://i.imgur.com/QB5KGMX.png

maerilith
06-01-2016, 10:59 AM
Daywolf is probably the most mild mannered person on the forums. The 'hate' from him has only ever come in response to peppering and rage against matter-of-fact reason he shares and even then is delivered half in jest. I would hardly consider it hate.

Calling someone a rapist or circus freak and singling them out as the harbringers of doom and the NWO and a tyranny is not mild mannered.

Daywolf has gone way to far on many occasions. Yes, your interactions are nice, because he doesn't hate you or try to call you a circus freak every chance he gets or say "Every single person similair to maskedmelon is a freak" we should all kill them in a fire in mexico ra ra ra!

maerilith
06-01-2016, 11:01 AM
He never gave me a chance and just because I disagree with his views on climate change and think that conspiracy theories... are just that conspiracy theories and amusing doesn't mean we should be calling Blaire Burke a circus freak or insinuating that I'm a pedophile.

I'm sick of it. And I don't care if this is "Your no freaks allowed forum"

I'm going to speak up for myself. Because I suffer this every damn day from more than just daywolf.

Bazia
06-01-2016, 11:01 AM
it's a god given right to not like something for any reason you fancy

deal with it

maerilith
06-01-2016, 11:02 AM
http://i.imgur.com/QB5KGMX.png

please post a picture of yourself we can photoshop b4 attacking people who don't even post here

maerilith
06-01-2016, 11:03 AM
it's a god given right to not like something for any reason you fancy

deal with it

Well I don't like being hated and being the target of bigotry and I'm sure blaire burke and that poor woman suffering from cancer doesn't like it either.

You can hold me to a double standard or accept that hate speech is wrong and speak up against it.

Baler
06-01-2016, 11:03 AM
please post a picture of yourself we can photoshop b4 attacking people who don't even post here

eh,. I don't think any of you have the photo editing skills to fix my ugly mug.

maerilith
06-01-2016, 11:04 AM
I'll excersice my god given right to be upset and triggered.

All I ask is that people realize I am not acting out of ignorance and hate, I'm just calling it where I see it.

maerilith
06-01-2016, 11:11 AM
Yeah, it irks me too when people try to turn unrelated topics into some social justice rant. Recently I've been seeing a trend of "everyone is upset a gorilla got shot, but black lives don't matter??"

Some folks just need to give it a rest. There are plenty of opportunities to push one's agenda, but cmon. Its pretty awful, especially when shamelessly using something like cancer as an opportunity.

And thank you. Its messed up, but it is what it is. Gotta keep going forward, even if you get a shitty roll of the dice.

Love you :)

P.S. I'm not using the cancer, she is posting that herself. I hate to say this, but things aren't black and white like some people want them to be and by cross posting this here I'm trying to illustrate that. What we say and do has a big effect on other people and how we behave.

There's a line, and when someone crosses it they become hateful. And it's ok to be mad or have beliefs, but being hateful isn't something we should passively ignore. We should always be standing up for what is right and just. Most of us know better, a lot of us don't care. Sadly the most vocal minority is the ones that hate the most. We need to call attention to it. I'm not arguing to shut people up. But I do wan't to stop the hate. And I am personally very hurt by all of it. I don't like having my issues brought into cancer or gorillas or politics, or sexual predation either.

Pokesan
06-01-2016, 11:11 AM
you go girl

maerilith
06-01-2016, 11:13 AM
you go girl

I guess i've let myself be pushed over that line too many times myself.

I apologize.

And thank you pokesan. Your one of the greatest forumquesters of all time.

Cecily
06-01-2016, 11:15 AM
Yeah Daywolf oooooh, although better than the Nightwolf, is kind of a dick.

Nirgon
06-01-2016, 11:20 AM
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
http://i.imgur.com/C7mUzyo.gif
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

maerilith
06-01-2016, 11:21 AM
Thanks for hating me and only me and not everyone like me <3

: D : D : D : D : D

I can respect that.

Daywolf
06-01-2016, 11:25 AM
You are insane and what you do is so hurtful and painful to people on so many levels and your denial of it is sick.

You call me a pervert you call her a circus freak you threaten to send us all to Mexico. You rage that the communist liberal circus freaks will get all the Aryan white people killed.

When none of this is true.

It's your hate that is divisive and hurtful to those around you and which is causing Americans to berg out over nothing and physically harm other human beings.

The fact that you can't stand me stating this simple fact, that's all I'm doing, excersing my free speech to point out how evil you are. Is beyond proof.

Keep spreading the hate Daywolf, it will get around to you eventually.
Yawn at your constant victimization cries and the lies that leak out of your broken mind. It's just an excuse so you can play your fascist games, Comrade Mao. Go shine your jackboots and stomp down the street as you SJW your perceived hate crimes against your fail Hitleresque ideology. You did it to Europe, you won't succeed in doing it here.

Swish
06-01-2016, 11:28 AM
http://i.imgur.com/YvcMXHo.gif

maerilith
06-01-2016, 11:28 AM
That saddest thing is you tell me this, a soldier sworn to uphold your constition and liberty who made the effort to protect your free speach including hate speach. Who cares that everyone is free and happy and safe and legitimately does not want to shove people in a garbage can.

Yet because I'm a trans woman you hate me and think I'm exactly the opposite.

I'm really sick of it. Just stop it Daywolf. It ceased to be funny a long time ago and became exceedingly hurtful to many here other than just me.

Daywolf
06-01-2016, 11:39 AM
Oh boo hoo
Oh boo hoo
So was Benedict Arnold.
Foreign and domestic.
Maybe try opening your eyes for a change, rather than your legs, sir.

maerilith
06-01-2016, 11:53 AM
I'm not traitor. My DD214 says otherwise. What proof more do you need? I have a good service record and I did a lot for this country. It's sad you won't believe me because you think I'm spreading my legs for people. How very typical of you. Do you treat all woman this way?

Maliant
06-01-2016, 11:56 AM
Chelsea Manning must be your hero.

maerilith
06-01-2016, 12:03 PM
Chelsea Manning must be your hero.

I've openly criticized Chelsea's actions. I feel bad that she felt the need to do what she did, and what she did was wrong. And possibly motivated by the stress she was under due to her condition. That doesn't make it right, or make me justify her actions. Nor does that make me her.

There's others who are motivated by the same things that do the right thing. Just because someone is transgendered doesn't make them do the wrong thing. Does not even make them more likely to. It does put extreme pressures on someone. Due in part to the hatred and bigotry towards them.

I really am sick of people conflating me with other people. That is gross negligence on their part.

Daldolma
06-01-2016, 01:02 PM
thread sucks make it stop

Swish
06-01-2016, 01:05 PM

Are you Daldaen's female persona?

Daldolma
06-01-2016, 01:09 PM
Are you Daldaen's female persona?

hate speech

Nihilist_santa
06-01-2016, 01:11 PM
What is wrong with hate? I thought Christopher Cantwell put it well recently in a post when he said this about hate.

"Hate is an essential immune function of a healthy civilization. We hate that which is bad for our society, and so we run it out of that society. The only people who would want to ban hate speech are those who would seek to diminish our societal immune system. They are political AIDS and they should be treated as a lethal threat to our civilizations."

wwoneo
06-01-2016, 01:17 PM
What is wrong with hate? I thought Christopher Cantwell put it well recently in a post when he said this about hate.

"Hate is an essential immune function of a healthy civilization. We hate that which is bad for our society, and so we run it out of that society. The only people who would want to ban hate speech are those who would seek to diminish our societal immune system. They are political AIDS and they should be treated as a lethal threat to our civilizations."

This sounds like a poster for the KKK.

Nihilist_santa
06-01-2016, 01:23 PM
So you disagree that hate is natural and serves a function for humans? Im not talking some genocidal hate born of a supremacist view. Im talking about being able to hate things that we disagree with. I bet you hate racist.

Pokesan
06-01-2016, 01:25 PM
So you disagree that hate is natural and serves a function for humans? Im not talking some genocidal hate born of a supremacist view. Im talking about being able to hate things that we disagree with. I bet you hate racist.

anti-racism isn't hate

Nihilist_santa
06-01-2016, 01:26 PM
It is if you are intolerant of racist. You can play all the games you want with semantics but you have to deal with the fact that you hate shit like everyone else does regardless of your affiliations.

Pokesan
06-01-2016, 01:28 PM
fuck off retard

Nihilist_santa
06-01-2016, 01:29 PM
Your rhetoric is so nuanced.

Pokesan
06-01-2016, 01:37 PM
"you have to tolerate my intolerance(racism) or you're just as bad!"

tremendously dim

Nihilist_santa
06-01-2016, 01:43 PM
How is someones opinion of race a detriment to you? All about that thought crime eh? I think you have run out of room her pal. You are not garnering any more supporters from your virtue signaling. We get it. Hey everyone pokesan has to compensate for something by making sure you guys know how decent of a person he is.

Pokesan
06-01-2016, 01:46 PM
because people act on their opinions

want shoe tying instructions next?

Nihilist_santa
06-01-2016, 01:56 PM
Trump's not going to have to do anything. This guy is walling himself in.

Dillian
06-01-2016, 05:42 PM
i dont post alot but how did a thread of someone i thought looked familiar in our community get flamed into a hate fill thread about people that are outside of the norm. I dont hate transgender people but i dont think they are right in the head either. I mean i guess for me its just hard to imagine being anything else then a man with a schlong between my legs

Rararboker
06-01-2016, 09:27 PM
Trannies get mad when their peers (p99 folk) don't have the opinions they think the forum goers should have.

Bazia
06-02-2016, 04:38 AM
idk i think it's some form of gay denial, like they wud rather pretend to be a woman who likes men than just admit they are a man who likes men

/shrug

Bazia
06-02-2016, 04:39 AM
maybe a side effect of treating gays like lepers for decades

Sodors Finest Poster
06-02-2016, 07:30 AM
I am trainsexual

maerilith
06-02-2016, 08:12 AM
idk i think it's some form of gay denial, like they wud rather pretend to be a woman who likes men than just admit they are a man who likes men

/shrug

maybe a side effect of treating gays like lepers for decades

it's not

maerilith
06-02-2016, 01:23 PM
thread's not cool, should not have been posted by OP he could have asked the writer of the article directly they copied the image from. OP knew what they were doing. Ignorance doesn't justify breaking the law.

Nihilist_santa
06-02-2016, 04:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0xOyKJB.jpg

Daldolma
06-02-2016, 05:05 PM
thread's not cool, should not have been posted by OP he could have asked the writer of the article directly they copied the image from. OP knew what they were doing. Ignorance doesn't justify breaking the law.

if only someone of extraordinary intellectual capacity could have recognized this sooner and conveyed it with the kind of brevity even rnf troglodytes could understand

maerilith
06-02-2016, 05:14 PM
if only someone of extraordinary intellectual capacity could have recognized this sooner and conveyed it with the kind of brevity even rnf troglodytes could understand

then we would have missed out on a ton of my self agrandizing meglomaniacal identification crisus :(:o

AzzarTheGod
06-02-2016, 06:01 PM
The resemblence ends at the hairstyle to who'm I think you think it is.

The swept over bangs is and face framing is very popular for trans.

Ah I don't think that's a trans thing at all.

Prior to recent times this hairstyle was very popular in Anglo-Saxon/Celts who have a tendency to have a more prominent forehead and a higher hairline. (see ben franklin for extreme example of the anglo look)

In order to frame the face they need to wear Beatles hairstyles. Nothing else works as the hairline is simply too high. In the 1990s-2010s most of these peoples kids became nerds and wear a buzz cut with no styling (people cared less and less about personal appearance as the magazines and media culture pressured people to "drop out of the race" to look attractive. The average looking guy/girl forsook any vanity due to media pressure).

Definitely nothing to do with trans imo as its not a recent phenomenon. It just so happens many many transgenders are White northern European/Irish/Anglo/Celt.

Pure coincidence.