PDA

View Full Version : Orruar (shaman) KS

bled12345
12-26-2010, 10:58 AM
Just giving you guys a headsup, while on my mage in oot Orruar a barbarian shaman KSd me 3 times in a row with a buddy of his. It was very very intentional and when I told him I'd /petition if he kept doing it, he threatened to tell GM I use SEQ lol.

So yeah, if you see him around just know he is a douche :)

Swishahouse
12-26-2010, 12:47 PM
Normally I'd flame for posts like this but Bashndash is good people! Sorry about your bad luck...

Orruar
12-26-2010, 02:01 PM
Hmm, so we race to a couple mobs, I think my partner has first agro, you think you get first agro, I kill them, you train me (getting yourself killed in the process), and then you come here to the forums to whine to a bunch of people who don't care.

I don't really care about the seafuries that much. Not as much as you clearly do in any event. You want the 12p you missed out on? Send a tell in game.

xshayla701
12-26-2010, 02:56 PM
I don't really care about the seafuries that much.

Lol

Alarti0001
12-26-2010, 03:00 PM
Hmm, so we race to a couple mobs, I think my partner has first agro, you think you get first agro, I kill them, you train me (getting yourself killed in the process), and then you come here to the forums to whine to a bunch of people who don't care.

I don't really care about the seafuries that much. Not as much as you clearly do in any event. You want the 12p you missed out on? Send a tell in game.

Guys I don't care so much I am responding to this post

William_Munny15
12-26-2010, 05:30 PM

youre a douchebag

OngorDrakan
12-26-2010, 05:35 PM
Why do seafuries have so much pp anyway? Is it cus they destroy boats? And now you assholes profit from somebody elses loss? What a bunch of dicks!

bled12345
12-26-2010, 06:36 PM
lol when I have seafuries down to 80% and then you and your buddy engage, it didn't really seem like a race to a mob to me.

Anyways I don't want to get involved in thread where we both end up looking like tard douchebag assholes because the thread is about Orruar being a tard douchebag asshole.

Dont KS me bro!

Slathar
12-26-2010, 07:42 PM
lol when I have seafuries down to 80% and then you and your buddy engage, it didn't really seem like a race to a mob to me.

Anyways I don't want to get involved in thread where we both end up looking like tard douchebag assholes because the thread is about Orruar being a tard douchebag asshole.

Dont KS me bro!

too late

jeffd
12-27-2010, 02:48 AM
all i know is bashndash is a legend because he idles in the tunnel 24/7

Tudana
12-27-2010, 07:47 AM
Get him Bash!!!

you can take him!

Atennu
12-27-2010, 09:04 AM
So. Lemme understand this thread. You played a mage, you were KS'd by a shaman. My brain is spinning.

bled12345
12-27-2010, 10:36 AM
lol KSd by a shaman and another caster, but he apologized and stopped being a douche so I'm not gonna name him outta respect.

h0tr0d (shaere)
12-27-2010, 03:35 PM
Seafury isle can be touchy, most people act honorably, some don't. Orruar has never ks'ed me, I even had a few mobs where that 'rogue' you talk about, Wutno and I appeared to go for the same mob simultaneously. Whenever it happened, I always sent tells to either apologize, or say hey man I believe I got there first. If it was in doubt, I acquiesced.

Bash is good people too, just sometimes we let the stress get to us. Usually it is a misunderstanding, and if someone feels legitimately you stole their pull, they arrive to 'ks'. For example as mage, you send pet in, shaman was casting, your pet/his spell land within a second or less, and soon enough the dot pulls mob to him off pet. Who is right/wrong?

You can generally avoid issues by immediately sending a tell such as "I think your dot landed after my pet got there, but go ahead finish killing it since you have mana invested and I do not." And next time, they are more likely to back down, and sooner ot later yo guys have no issues even on tightly contested mobs. More often then not ks fests start with confrontational tells or such.

Harrison
12-27-2010, 06:48 PM
Lol what noob pulls with their pet as a mage?

Orruar
12-27-2010, 07:17 PM
Seafury isle can be touchy, most people act honorably, some don't. Orruar has never ks'ed me, I even had a few mobs where that 'rogue' you talk about, Wutno and I appeared to go for the same mob simultaneously. Whenever it happened, I always sent tells to either apologize, or say hey man I believe I got there first. If it was in doubt, I acquiesced.

Bash is good people too, just sometimes we let the stress get to us. Usually it is a misunderstanding, and if someone feels legitimately you stole their pull, they arrive to 'ks'. For example as mage, you send pet in, shaman was casting, your pet/his spell land within a second or less, and soon enough the dot pulls mob to him off pet. Who is right/wrong?

You can generally avoid issues by immediately sending a tell such as "I think your dot landed after my pet got there, but go ahead finish killing it since you have mana invested and I do not." And next time, they are more likely to back down, and sooner ot later yo guys have no issues even on tightly contested mobs. More often then not ks fests start with confrontational tells or such.

Reason and a cool head have no place here, this is R&F.

Really though, the first mob was an accident. The haze of a few beers and let's face it, all mages look the same. I even told him "my bad" when I realized the mistake. The immediate response from D&B was to get redfaced, lickspittle flying. With the aforementioned alcohol adding to the belligerence factor, who could resist a little fun?

And D&B, the 3 seafuries you trained on us in retaliation netted 400p in items. Thank you.

Krayzie
12-28-2010, 11:46 AM
Since he's in Triality its ok..they rock dude

Rogean
12-28-2010, 12:38 PM
Since he's in Triality its ok..they rock dude

This.