PDA

View Full Version : Lunatick (FoH)

Triangle
05-07-2016, 12:12 AM
Can't be assed to write that much about this, and the fraps will speak for itself (although I will apologize in advance for the quality - I was playing away from home on my shit laptop. What I won't apologize for is the grateful dead I was listening to, which I had no idea fraps recorded. Feel free to mute!)

Some background: For those who are not aware of Lunatick, he is known in PoM as the guy who will pull trains to kill other people in order to take their camps. Numerous people told me about this. Never ran into him personally until yesterday. Essentially Lunatick got mad at me when he mem-blurred a mob, at which point it reset, and then I killed it.

So today I am killing a mob when I see Lunatick is in zone. I worry he is going to try some shit and pull the mob to a safe place. Sure enough though, that piece of shit finds me. What ensues was frapsed and you can watch at this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZCQGZmX888&

Note times 00:38-00:48 and 01:30-01:33. Note that he is casting dispell and my malo/slow wears off. Doesn't look like I have chat notifications for out of group members landing spells on mobs, but its pretty apparent what is going on.

Apparently this guy is an officer in FOH and has received numerous complaints but they do not care. In any case, this will also be posted in the petition forum.

Bionic
05-07-2016, 12:43 AM
Can confirm about this guy. He likes to go kill 22, then break his charm on his hasted pet and let him roam through A4 Halflings, aggroing whoever has one of them engaged.

Dude's a complete pos. I've petitioned him a few times but the GMs dgaf so he just keeps on brazenly pulling his stunts.

Merekai
05-09-2016, 05:17 AM
Can't be assed to write that much about this, and the fraps will speak for itself (although I will apologize in advance for the quality - I was playing away from home on my shit laptop. What I won't apologize for is the grateful dead I was listening to, which I had no idea fraps recorded. Feel free to mute!)

Some background: For those who are not aware of Lunatick, he is known in PoM as the guy who will pull trains to kill other people in order to take their camps. Numerous people told me about this. Never ran into him personally until yesterday. Essentially Lunatick got mad at me when he mem-blurred a mob, at which point it reset, and then I killed it.

So today I am killing a mob when I see Lunatick is in zone. I worry he is going to try some shit and pull the mob to a safe place. Sure enough though, that piece of shit finds me. What ensues was frapsed and you can watch at this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZCQGZmX888&

Note times 00:38-00:48 and 01:30-01:33. Note that he is casting dispell and my malo/slow wears off. Doesn't look like I have chat notifications for out of group members landing spells on mobs, but its pretty apparent what is going on.

Apparently this guy is an officer in FOH and has received numerous complaints but they do not care. In any case, this will also be posted in the petition forum.

I have had many run ins with him where he has decided that i have forefitted my rights to a4 halfing camp because i killed 22 while waiting on halfings....etc. etc. etc. It doesn't really matter if there is a lawyer-able cutthroat excuse in the SLIGHTEST, also called "basically anything/making shit up as I go", letting his pet go to walk back through you while you kill....all so he can take over your camp. Yeah, he's a toxic player and I have not met a more despicable and piece of trash dickhead on this server than Lunatick. I can get along with him now a lot easier than in the past only because I know he will respond in full retard mode if I bring up how shitty he is to other players or anything of the like...

Pick a day of the week and I will give you a situation involving him being ridiculous in PoM.

Chev

Merekai
05-09-2016, 05:21 AM
Also Svenn or whomever decided to park Stomples at A4 - dirty move lol

But for real...LOL

Lot more than just lunatick camp there u know

Chev

jcr4990
05-09-2016, 05:22 AM
Pick a day of the week and I will give you a situation involving him being ridiculous in PoM.

Tuesday

khanable
05-09-2016, 06:22 AM
Maybe he's just role playing and trying to live up to his selected name?:)

arsenalpow
05-09-2016, 06:42 AM
Also Svenn or whomever decided to park Stomples at A4 - dirty move lol

But for real...LOL

Lot more than just lunatick camp there u know

Chev

Svenn doing grimy stuff in PoM is like everyday too haha.

Speedi
05-09-2016, 06:46 AM
Obviously roleplaying, look at his name

Swish
05-09-2016, 07:40 AM
Mischief in Plane of Mischief?

indiscriminate_hater
05-09-2016, 10:18 AM
learn2play

Bill Tetley
05-09-2016, 11:03 AM
Surprised it took this long for Lunatick to come up in RNF.

This guy is a known scumbag. I've personally had run-ins with him at Seb bug camps. I am glad to hear he moved on to PoM though...

I'd clear the camp a couple times and suddenly he would log in next to me. Tell me the camp is his and that I am breaking the rules. Mobs would spawn, he would then break my mezzes, send pets on my mobs, and spam nukes trying to get XP.

I brought it up to FoH leadership, they didn't seem to care. I submitted a petition, it went no where. I am not sure how this guy is still allowed to terrorize other players with no repercussions. Disappointed the staff is letting it happen as they must have plenty of complaints about him.

EQsale
05-09-2016, 11:39 AM
I must aggree this guys a POS and does this stuff daily too kill people and steal there camps in POM a GM should step up and suspend this prick once and for all

GinnasP99
05-09-2016, 12:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/TnokAzn.jpg

derpcake
05-09-2016, 12:47 PM
man if only you could have cast bane of nife on him right

blue is a trashcan as much as red, except only the best pull the above stuff on red, the rest gets shat on and griefed off, or behaves

maskedmelon
05-09-2016, 12:56 PM
The only people who get griefed on red are those who talk big, but act small.

I remember one time there was a scam carried out in NFP. The victim brought his case before the people and was of course ridiculed by a few, but within 10 minutes or so we received a series of YT and /ooc declarations of "SCAMMER DOWN!" The community's delivery of justice was swift.

mayhem32
05-09-2016, 01:02 PM
Petitioned for listening to studio Dead.

derpcake
05-09-2016, 02:16 PM
The only people who get griefed on red are those who talk big, but act small.

I remember one time there was a scam carried out in NFP. The victim brought his case before the people and was of course ridiculed by a few, but within 10 minutes or so we received a series of YT and /ooc declarations of "SCAMMER DOWN!" The community's delivery of justice was swift.

recently salaryman was banned for scamming a manastone on red

he was banned 5 hours after it happened according to himself

justice is more swift on 100 pop server, either way :)

Loke
05-09-2016, 04:29 PM
Someone want to hook a necro I have up with a CoTH to PoM? I havent really been playing much and would love to revisit PoM. It's been awhile though, so I might accidentally and repeated train a certain someone as I relearn the zone. Shoot me a PM if you can hook it up, I can usually sneak on for awhile during US evenings.

virulentthemonstaire
05-09-2016, 06:10 PM
I'd like to give a shout-out to Robbs, Humanly, Liia, Fueelil, and Papz for being the only competent PoM farmers other than myself.

For the rest of you wannabe groupies / sub par players, I sincerely thank you for taking the time and effort to have me on your mind 24/7...you make my gargantuan head bigger than it already is.

p.s. WTS thrones (pm me)

-Lunatick, 60th Dark Elf Enchanter Extraordinaire
-Drastick, 60th Human Bard Extraordinaire

snots
05-09-2016, 06:59 PM
#rekt

indiscriminate_hater
05-09-2016, 07:09 PM
activate hater shield

Swish
05-09-2016, 07:39 PM
I'd like to give a shout-out to Robbs, Humanly, Liia, Fueelil, and Papz for being the only competent PoM farmers other than myself.

For the rest of you wannabe groupies / sub par players, I sincerely thank you for taking the time and effort to have me on your mind 24/7...you make my gargantuan head bigger than it already is.

p.s. WTS thrones (pm me)

what a dastardly character that Lunatick guy is

Bionic
05-09-2016, 08:12 PM

p.s. WTS thrones (pm me)

Must be Irish...

Merekai
05-09-2016, 09:27 PM

p.s. WTS thrones (pm me)

I had a blast killing A4 halflings while you sat AFK for 2 spawn cycles and walking away with a Blue and Red throne. I guess I am terrible at farming though, shrug.

Chev

Oleris
05-09-2016, 10:07 PM
I wish I could farm that hard stuff :(

Ninlil
05-10-2016, 03:20 AM
So Svenn is the original person posting this thread. What isn't shown is the crap he did to Luna before his fraps happened. Also not shown is the utter disrespect given to the FoH cleric that came to rez the 4 corpses that were Luna's. Svenn in my eyes is the PoS not Luna. And I really don't care to be called the B word for coming and rezzing my guildmate. Svenn don't really care that you are a Trump supporter either, that has nothing to do with the video game other people play for fun. As I said to you the day it happened......It is my mana and clickie stick and i will not rez anyone that has no respect to the person they are asking for help from.

BTW.... Svenn your corpse is still in the Throne room!!! Hope your guildies can take care of you like I take care of my guildies!!!

Stormfists
05-10-2016, 03:31 AM
Lunatick also confirmed cuck scumbag.

Am friendly with a couple of FoH but majority of them can eat a bag of large assorted dick flavoured dicks. Common tactics include training and being general asshats.

Ninlil
05-10-2016, 03:38 AM
Not sure what a Cuck is but....i only know of this particular instance and i know that the original poster (Svenn) is not telling the whole truths. Your opinion is just that. Everyone is entitled to their own. Have a great night.

Stormfists
05-10-2016, 03:49 AM
Not sure what a Cuck is but....i only know of this particular instance and i know that the original poster (Svenn) is not telling the whole truths. Your opinion is just that. Everyone is entitled to their own. Have a great night.

Just going by what I've witnessed Luna do elsewhere.

Couldn't care about OP or thread.

You got a bad apple son.

Bohab
05-10-2016, 08:35 AM
the FoH cleric that came to rez the 4 corpses that were Luna's.

This guy is clearly a "competent" farmer. Teribad.

Gorillas
05-10-2016, 08:40 AM
So Svenn is the original person posting this thread. What isn't shown is the crap he did to Luna before his fraps happened. Also not shown is the utter disrespect given to the FoH cleric that came to rez the 4 corpses that were Luna's. Svenn in my eyes is the PoS not Luna. And I really don't care to be called the B word for coming and rezzing my guildmate. Svenn don't really care that you are a Trump supporter either, that has nothing to do with the video game other people play for fun. As I said to you the day it happened......It is my mana and clickie stick and i will not rez anyone that has no respect to the person they are asking for help from.

BTW.... Svenn your corpse is still in the Throne room!!! Hope your guildies can take care of you like I take care of my guildies!!!

You sound like a mongoloid, coming to the defense of your asshole buddy who cries and trains people because his life revolves around farming PoM.....which gives most resist gear on a non-PvP server.....definition of no lifers

Ninlil
05-10-2016, 08:49 AM
The 4 corpses were from his pet getting dispelled on him or did you miss the point?

Gorillas
05-10-2016, 09:22 AM
The 4 corpses were from his pet getting dispelled on him or did you miss the point?

If he's such an amazing farmer, why is he getting his shit pushed in on the regular?

Ninlil
05-10-2016, 09:35 AM
Has the English Language gone to the pot that much to were people don't make any sense when replying to a simple post. I am done with this thread have fun with your rants. Said my peace.

BTW never said he was an amazing farmer. I did however say that he was wronged before he died. Take it as you will.

Gorillas
05-10-2016, 09:37 AM
Has the English Language gone to the pot that much to were people don't make any sense when replying to a simple post. I am done with this thread have fun with your rants. Said my peace.

BTW never said he was an amazing farmer. I did however say that he was wronged before he died. Take it as you will.

Thanks for throwing your dick sucker behind your asshole buddy who everyone says purposely trains them.

Then the asshole comes into the thread and acts like an asshole

Swish
05-10-2016, 09:41 AM
Has the English Language gone to the pot that much to were people don't make any sense when replying to a simple post.

Oh my :o

maskedmelon
05-10-2016, 10:00 AM

irony

Triangle
05-10-2016, 10:33 AM

So you are the FOH cleric that showed up after the incident to rez Lunatick, but who refused to rez me.

You can defend who you like and I commend your solidarity with your guildmates. But, I hope you, and your other guildies, have had the chance to read the rest of the posts in this thread as well as watch the video in my OP.

Forgive me as I try to respond to you, but I find your posts nearly indiscernible (perhaps bc of my poor english) - It is not possible to dispell someone's pet, just as it is not possible to dispell the person either, unless you are grouped with them. I assume you are accusing me of doing that in the post I quoted above, but it didn't happen and couldn't have happened.

BTW - let my break from the formality of the post, since we are in RNF after all, to mention that you are fulfilling your title as a bitch by coming here spouting this garbage and defending a piece of shit.

Raev
05-10-2016, 10:44 AM
for being the only competent PoM farmers other than myself

that came to rez the 4 corpses that were Luna's

heh

Uuruk
05-10-2016, 11:11 AM
I can't believe people still log into p99

Spyder73
05-10-2016, 12:31 PM
I can't believe people still log into p99

Almost as gay as trolling the forums of a game you don't play

Uuruk
05-10-2016, 01:20 PM
Lots of mad people itt. Realizing the 1000s of hours are a complete waste.

Gorillas
05-10-2016, 02:33 PM
Almost as gay as trolling the forums of a game you don't play

Or role playing a bunch of shitty stories based on an okay rap group

Aviann
05-10-2016, 02:42 PM
Or role playing a bunch of shitty stories based on an okay rap group

Or naming your forum avatar after an ok music group

Uuruk
05-10-2016, 02:50 PM
Or naming your forum avatar after an ok music group

Gorillas?

Pretty sure that's not a music group but ok

Aviann
05-10-2016, 02:51 PM
Gorillas?

Pretty sure that's not a music group but ok

My bad, you are right... Its a Z instead of an S. I just wanted to be cool.

Spyder73
05-10-2016, 02:53 PM
This thread has officaly derailed

maskedmelon
05-10-2016, 02:55 PM
Well if we are arguing semantics, the Gorrilas association with Gorillaz is as equally valid as the Wu'Tang association with Wu-Tang, so Aviann was spot on.

Loke
05-10-2016, 04:21 PM
so Aviann was spot on.

Except that Gorillaz is pretty dope.

Spyder73
05-10-2016, 04:22 PM
Except that Gorillaz is pretty dope.

The lead singer from Blur is the main guy in Gorillaz...WOOHOOO

Spyder73
05-10-2016, 04:23 PM
And the rapper that most associate with the Gorillaz is actually Deltron 3030 AKA Deltron the Funky Homosapien, he is Ice Cubes IRL cousin

Loke
05-10-2016, 04:55 PM
And the rapper that most associate with the Gorillaz is actually Deltron 3030 AKA Deltron the Funky Homosapien, he is Ice Cubes IRL cousin

Can't forget Dan the Automator either! Deltron 3030 was an awesome album.

Spyder73
05-10-2016, 05:22 PM
Can't forget Dan the Automator either! Deltron 3030 was an awesome album.

Deltron 3030 album is probably my favorite rap album of all time, i still listen to it all the time

Aviann
05-10-2016, 06:04 PM
Yea Gorillaz is pretty good, fucking Del man, he's a legend

Swish
05-10-2016, 06:45 PM
Gorillaz is about 1-2 memorable songs... they had so much potential :/

maskedmelon
05-10-2016, 07:05 PM
I only really cared for this one (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiS-5CLz9DMAhVs34MKHVKOAJAQ3ywIHzAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DH8 Qp38qT-xI&usg=AFQjCNEpy01k57F4eh1NchKgMkpF902ZxA).

snergle
05-10-2016, 07:52 PM

You can't dispell someones charm unless you are in their group. I know because someone got mad at me in com and tried to dispel my pet.

Swish
05-10-2016, 07:53 PM
I only really cared for this one (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiS-5CLz9DMAhVs34MKHVKOAJAQ3ywIHzAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DH8 Qp38qT-xI&usg=AFQjCNEpy01k57F4eh1NchKgMkpF902ZxA).

Yep, that and their debut single... the rest is just obscure.

Danth
05-10-2016, 09:11 PM
Gorillaz is about 1-2 memorable songs...

That describes the majority of bands and musicians.

Danth

AzzarTheGod
05-11-2016, 07:57 PM
tagged

Doors
05-11-2016, 08:53 PM
I like this guy a lot. Pro strats on a bluebie ass box.

Raev
05-11-2016, 09:21 PM
the fact that you think casting dispel is a pro strat is why you were banished to red

Doors
05-11-2016, 10:17 PM
the fact that you think casting dispel is a pro strat is why you were banished to red

Considering the rage this dude generates from casting dispel I would say he's the smartest downie in the autistic sandbox.

virulentthemonstaire
05-11-2016, 10:28 PM
WTS Shamanistic Shenannigan Doll (2 left)
WTS Maleficent Necromancer Doll

Raev
05-11-2016, 10:57 PM
Considering the rage this dude generates from casting dispel I would say he's the smartest downie in the autistic sandbox.

why do you think making other people mad is some sort of achievement? are you so incompetent that this is the only way you can have some small effect on the world?

virulentthemonstaire
05-11-2016, 11:06 PM
WTS Shamanistic Shenannigan Doll (1 left)

pst on forum or ingame Lunatick/Drastick

maskedmelon
05-13-2016, 09:12 AM
What are your guys talking about now? This thread has been repurosed for music discussion.

Nirgon
05-13-2016, 10:08 AM
man if only you could have cast bane of nife on him right

blue is a trashcan as much as red, except only the best pull the above stuff on red, the rest gets shat on and griefed off, or behaves

Spyder73
05-13-2016, 11:35 AM
Gorillaz is about 1-2 memorable songs... they had so much potential :/

I can think of at LEAST 4 wildly successful hits right off the top of my head, so once again you have proven yourself an ill-informed twat Swish.

1)Tomorrow Comes Today
2) Feel Good INC
3) Clint Eastwood
4) Some Kind of Nature

virulentthemonstaire
05-13-2016, 04:50 PM
WTS Maleficent Necromancer Doll 30k

xexbis0
05-13-2016, 04:57 PM
I can think of at LEAST 4 wildly successful hits right off the top of my head, so once again you have proven yourself an ill-informed twat Swish.

1)Tomorrow Comes Today
2) Feel Good INC
3) Clint Eastwood
4) Some Kind of Nature

Don't forget Stylo.

Nlaar
05-13-2016, 05:04 PM
Don't forget Stylo.

19-2000
DARE
Rhinestone Eyes

Folly
05-13-2016, 06:30 PM
Don't forget Stylo.

melancholy hill
https://youtu.be/04mfKJWDSzI?t=30s

Tasslehofp99
07-23-2016, 09:26 PM
Not only was this guy not given a suspension/slap on the wrist/warning for breaking the rules on this occasion; hes still doing it to people. AND his guild still allows him to represent them as an officer.

bump lol

phacemeltar
07-24-2016, 04:45 AM
its called a game, though it is not fun for everyone

LostCause
07-24-2016, 07:52 AM
hes just buffing your pet with dispell don't worry.

Detoxx
07-24-2016, 07:55 AM

You deserve everything you get. Punk ass!

Tecmos Deception
07-24-2016, 11:49 AM
Can I come keep you company in POM (and play hardball with Luna - dispels are bush league) when I hit 60, Svenn?

gildor
07-24-2016, 11:58 AM
Just give lunas pets glowing black swords

Tecmos Deception
07-24-2016, 12:02 PM
Note times 00:38-00:48 and 01:30-01:33. Note that he is casting dispell and my malo/slow wears off.

Shaman slow isn't a magical effect, is it?

snergle
07-24-2016, 12:18 PM

for some dumb reason even though it gives disease counters on live and was cured with cure disease tugurs is removed with dispel on p99. Ive grouped with a shaman who accidentally slowed my pet on break and I had to try to snipe it with taper because abolish disease was not working

georgie
07-24-2016, 12:49 PM
Lol go lunatick this guy is a fucking hero. Op needs to fuck off his jock.

Freakish
07-24-2016, 03:04 PM

Absolutely. Land a slow on yourself and then dispel it. It's very useful if you can manage your buff order properly.

LostCause
07-24-2016, 03:46 PM
for some dumb reason even though it gives disease counters on live and was cured with cure disease tugurs is removed with dispel on p99. Ive grouped with a shaman who accidentally slowed my pet on break and I had to try to snipe it with taper because abolish disease was not working

slow is magic based on p99

slow gets changed to disease later.

trite
07-24-2016, 05:08 PM
Watched the fraps.... All I can say is FUCKING wow, scrub enchanter walks up to guised shaman and starts dispelling his mob....like wtf, what a retard....FoH needs to kick lunnatick and he needs to be suspended from the server.....

AzzarTheGod
07-24-2016, 05:38 PM
Watched the fraps.... All I can say is FUCKING wow, scrub enchanter walks up to guised shaman and starts dispelling his mob....like wtf, what a retard....FoH needs to kick lunnatick and he needs to be suspended from the server.....

lol good luck. GMs are protecting them and guarding their recruitment thread in Guild Discussion like a hawk.

Real community driven gameplay :rolleyes:

Tasslehofp99
07-24-2016, 06:18 PM
Someone should give Lunatick a taste of his own medicine if his behavior is going unpunished lol.

hammbone
07-24-2016, 07:19 PM
interesting... remember higher lvl shaman slows being disease.

fash
07-24-2016, 09:54 PM
Nothing like this ever happens on red server, btw. You should roll on red.

Nitsude
07-24-2016, 10:09 PM
Nothing ever happens on red server, btw.

Ftfy

pathius41
07-24-2016, 10:50 PM
Nothing like this ever happens on red server, btw. You should roll on red.

Nothing like this happens on red because in order to get mad you have to care and don't nobody give a shit about Red.

georgie
07-25-2016, 01:45 AM
Ftfy

Pras my 57 paladin breastplate of eradication, onyx legs in the same week. Week before got a rocksmasher. But hey ! Its about the community . God bless blue, I've seen more content than 75 percent of the population. I only started raiding a month and a half ago. Hang in there

Pokesan
07-25-2016, 01:51 AM
lunatick is a bigger scumbag than anyone on red

take that slathar

Droog007
07-25-2016, 01:58 AM
interesting... remember higher lvl shaman slows being disease.

You're remembering correctly, sortof....

Well past Velious, all forms of slow checked magic resist and added magic counters (removed with cancel line). At some point, Shaman slows continued to check MR for resists but added disease counters instead - so you could cure it from PCs/pets. Eventually they added a weaker version of slow that actually checked disease for resists, so it could be used on magic-immune mobs.

For our purposes here, slow spells are all about magic.

Droog007
07-25-2016, 02:04 AM
You're remembering correctly, sortof....

Well past Velious, all forms of slow checked magic resist and added magic counters (removed with cancel line). At some point, Shaman slows continued to check MR for resists but added disease counters instead - so you could cure it from PCs/pets (I think maybe all slows could be cured). Eventually they added a weaker version of slow that actually checked disease for resists, so it could be used on magic-immune mobs.

For our purposes here, slow spells are all about magic.

Droog007
07-25-2016, 02:04 AM
lol ... forgot no edits here

AzzarTheGod
07-25-2016, 04:59 AM
Pras my 57 paladin breastplate of eradication, onyx legs in the same week. Week before got a rocksmasher. But hey ! Its about the community . God bless blue, I've seen more content than 75 percent of the population. I only started raiding a month and a half ago. Hang in there

can fucking pras the fuck outta this.

my *****.

feanan
07-25-2016, 09:07 AM
Nice to know FoH is full of shit players and the leadership doesn't care.

Nice to see bitchy cleric show up in thread and post defending shitty guildmate and doesn't even know how mechanics of the game work. (hi no dispelling others pets)

What a loser guild.

Sodors Finest Poster
07-25-2016, 09:51 AM
Nice to know FoH is full of shit players and the leadership doesn't care.

Nice to see bitchy cleric show up in thread and post defending shitty guildmate and doesn't even know how mechanics of the game work. (hi no dispelling others pets)

What a loser guild.

Nice to know RnF is full of shit posters and the readers don't care.

Nice to see bitchy poster show up in thread and post shitty troll posts and doesn't even know how to write creatively. (hi Wu'Tang story threads)

What a loser subforum.

http://i.imgur.com/kBv9NNm.jpg

Thurgrim
07-25-2016, 10:15 PM
BUMP

LostCause
07-26-2016, 06:04 AM
when you been playing a game for 17 years i guess its hard to move on.

it is just a game tho.