PDA

View Full Version : Greenranger freaks out, blatant racism inside.

Reggy
01-26-2010, 04:02 PM
So Greenranger and I are meeting up with a group; druid ports us w/o casting invis on me and on arrival, we get aggro'd by druids / treants. We start to run, greenranger helps me by healing / rooting mobs. He then gets aggro, eventually breaks free, but gets lost in NK and ends up dying. I offer to help him, along with my group, and we eventually get him a port back to North Karana. He then sends me "can't find my fucking corpse, get the bard to come track it for me, wah wah wah". 30 seconds later he types "LOGGING", to which i say "are you coming back to group?", and he replies "NO".

I inform group he ragequit and they go ahead and replace him. He logs back on five minutes later and sends me this:

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq231/mrverlie/green1.jpg

He continues to send me tells like an angry 15 year-old suburban kid whose not getting his way. Shrug, didn't know he was an actual crazy person. I personally won't group with him again because I'm not going to tolerate blatant racism along with cry baby attitudes. If this is shitpost just move it to rants / flames but thought I should let you guys all know his true colors. Oh well.

Jete
01-26-2010, 04:11 PM
And you felt compelled to post it on the forums? I don't understand why people do this.

Reggy
01-26-2010, 04:14 PM
Yes? Maybe because this is a tight-knit community and I don't think people should be allowed to go bat shit crazy and then go on their way to another group to put on that same old mask again.

Edit: Not trying to get into it with you Jete, I respect your opinion and if this needs to be moved that's fine.

Jete
01-26-2010, 04:16 PM
So one moment of distraught should forever taint someone?

Reggy
01-26-2010, 04:19 PM
Once again, not trying to get into some side argument with you Jete. Not trying to "Taint somebody forever" just show the population how this guy truly acts? I don't understand, I offered to help him out and DID help him out, and this is the response he sent me. Oh well, thanks for your replies.

GreenRanger
01-26-2010, 04:33 PM
cool story bro. i dont even care enough to post my side of the story.

also first hate thread :D

Villide
01-26-2010, 04:42 PM
If that picture's not shopped, Greenranger's going to have to wear this one.

Malrubius
01-26-2010, 04:43 PM

Sometimes.

Finawin
01-26-2010, 04:45 PM
I think this is the same retard who was KSing people in CB because he believes one mage pet shouldn't be able to take more than one mob. I may be wrong but I doubt it lol

GreenRanger
01-26-2010, 04:47 PM
ahhh so ur emge. i wouldnt talk bout peopel being retarded buddy.

Villide
01-26-2010, 04:56 PM
Is Reggy's screenshot above shopped, or are those your actual words?

Hasbinbad
01-26-2010, 05:10 PM
I inform group he ragequit and they go ahead and replace him. He logs back on five minutes later and sends me this:

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq231/mrverlie/green1.jpg

You know, I was all set to join you in the anti-racist drama. I hate racism. I try and tell people about it every chance I get. There's a lot of reasonable people that I have pissed off because I get oversensitive about racism. That dude is - no doubt - a hick. However:

You were clearly being a douche and on top of that egging him on.
You look like more ofan angry 15 year-old suburban kid whose not getting his waythan him right now by far.

GJ!

Jete
01-26-2010, 05:13 PM
Thanks for the Backup Hasbin!

Hasbinbad
01-26-2010, 05:14 PM
Thanks for the Backup Hasbin!
Bah, I don't really care.

Honestly, I was set to burn a racist witch, but then what a let-down when i get to read his little whiney thread lol.

Oh well.

Segoris
01-26-2010, 05:22 PM
This thread had such potential based on the title, what a let down =/

An argument about what the best M&Ms are would be more entertaining and meaningful at this point (the correct answer is peanut btw).

Zexa
01-26-2010, 05:22 PM
also first hate thread :D

Doug the Jerk had the first. You will have to drop many more N-bombs before you can have anything that would actually warrant a "hate thread."

GreenRanger
01-26-2010, 05:26 PM
Doug the Jerk had the first. You will have to drop many more N-bombs before you can have anything that would actually warrant a "hate thread."

can i buy a vowel?

http://www.pocomoketattler.com/Pics/nagger.jpg

Magus
01-26-2010, 05:30 PM
hahaha so hasbinbad, Reggy is the douchebag because after everything Greenranger sent him, he said that greenranger looked like a whiny kid who wasn't getting his way? alright man whatever you say.

GreenRanger
01-26-2010, 05:39 PM
hahaha so hasbinbad, Reggy is the douchebag because after everything Greenranger sent him, he said that greenranger looked like a whiny kid who wasn't getting his way? alright man whatever you say.

no need to post on a differnt account Reggy.
no, the reason your a douchebag is for trying to give me a bad name after i saved your life and died.

Reggy
01-26-2010, 05:47 PM
Oh I see where you're coming from Hasbinbad. Let's forget EVERYTHING Greenranger said and focus the attention on me because I'M the douche bag. Due to me dropping one minor name call after all the garbage tells and racism I received from him when he (OMG) died (by his own mistake) and I helped him get back to his corpse. This is all just clicking now (not).

GreenRanger
01-26-2010, 05:55 PM
Oh I see where you're coming from Hasbinbad. Let's forget EVERYTHING Greenranger said and focus the attention on me because I'M the douche bag. Due to me dropping one minor name call after all the garbage tells and racism I received from him when he (OMG) died (by his own mistake) and I helped him get back to his corpse. This is all just clicking now (not).

k no offense but your coming off liek a real drama queen right now. if your gonna post a thread about every arugment or incident you have you probably should quit playing.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3217/3015062728_6b27f9a6ae.jpg

Goobles
01-26-2010, 05:59 PM
You are thirsty.
You are out of drink.

Zordana
all i can say is greenranger wanted to sell me a bow but disappeared then :P

Reggy
That's not the case Greenranger, for I've had a problem with probably a dozen or so people. It's the way you acted and responded to the situation, even when we tried to help you. Oh well, lost cause man. Good Luck heh

Jete
01-26-2010, 06:11 PM
Reggy I think you misunderstood, Hasbin is trying to say you are both acting silly. Greenranger for his tells in a game.. and you for taking his tells super cereal and posting them on a forum / making him more mad then he was.

Segoris
01-26-2010, 06:12 PM
It's the way you acted and responded to the situation

The way you acted isn't exactly a monument of maturity. The screenshot you are showing shows him being civil at first and you responding poorly. The first and second comments were condescending by trying to tell someone how to act. The third was childish. Which is what I'm fairly sure Hasbin was saying. Unfortunately the two people who replied to Hasbin's post had took it as him saying greenredneck did nothing wrong, which wasn't the case.

If after he asked if there was a spot in group, if you just replied stating that he was replaced since he just logged and was gone for a few minutes, and left it at that, either the responses from both of you wouldn't have happened or he would have gone off and you wouldn't look like someone who provoked someone with crappy responses.

Falisaty
01-26-2010, 06:14 PM
You are thirsty.
You are out of drink.

LOL i was gana say the same thing but i kept my mouth shut...... to funny!!!

Basil67
01-26-2010, 06:36 PM
Funny.
When I originally played EQ I would understand this post, it was common.
Now, I have the illusion that the ones playing EQ classix, are the ones that played it originally, say 10 years ago.
Meaning you're all above 15, (unless you played when you were 5) and probably 30+.
This is where I get lost ><

Ohya~

Recyclebin
01-26-2010, 06:51 PM
You know, I was all set to join you in the anti-racist drama. I hate racism. I try and tell people about it every chance I get. There's a lot of reasonable people that I have pissed off because I get oversensitive about racism.

GJ!

Curious as to why you are over sensitive to racism? Not to stereotype and Inglorious Bastards being a terrible movie and your avatar is of a Jewish character, you aren't by chance, Jewish?

:o

In America, being a person of color is probably better than winning the lottery by any standard these days..

So, what's there to be over sensitive about?

Sloth
01-26-2010, 06:58 PM
i lol'ed

Ektar
01-26-2010, 07:17 PM
FRAKENSTEIN

(referring back to the beginning of the thread, outing someone for "society's" sake)

He did something, and you just wanted some attention and you masked it as if you were doing it for everyone else. It's the altruistic facades that can even fool the liar himself, so give this some thought before you deny it.

vaire100
01-26-2010, 07:48 PM
Funny.
When I originally played EQ I would understand this post, it was common.
Now, I have the illusion that the ones playing EQ classix, are the ones that played it originally, say 10 years ago.
Meaning you're all above 15, (unless you played when you were 5) and probably 30+.
This is where I get lost ><

Ohya~

obligatory qft.

27 here.

kudos sir/maam

Malrubius
01-26-2010, 11:55 PM
Wow, this thread brings back memories. I guess we can say that Greenranger "page one'd" himself? :p

Finawin
01-27-2010, 12:10 AM

No, I am Finawin.

hrafn
01-27-2010, 12:35 AM
Both of you shouldnt be crybabies, as you both were yelling at each other. And i dont think you really need to put up screen shots like that on the forums anyway reggy.

Scrooge
01-27-2010, 12:53 AM
Doesn't this thread belong in the Rants & Flames forum?

Anderdale
01-27-2010, 01:22 AM
This seems like racism towards rangers. So just because he is a ranger you wouldn't let him join? not cool. Rangers deserve the same rights as any other dps class.

Hasbinbad
01-27-2010, 01:29 AM
This seems like racism towards rangers.
It's O.K. to be racist against Rangers.
So just because he is a ranger you wouldn't let him join? not cool.
The state of being a Ranger is a perfectly good reason to not accept anyone into anything.
Rangers deserve the same rights as any other dps class.
http://llbbl.com/data/RPG-motivational/images/denial.jpg

Dabamf
01-27-2010, 02:00 AM
http://llbbl.com/data/RPG-motivational/images/denial.jpg
Hasbinowned

Jify
01-27-2010, 02:10 AM
You jerk!

guineapig
01-27-2010, 09:14 AM
You know it really doesn't matter who did what to whom beforehand.

You don't toss around racial slurs like that as if they don't mean anything. Doesn't matter how "pissed off you are".
It's just lame, and the excuses are also lame.

Winobot
01-27-2010, 09:40 AM
If this were the tight-knit community you envision, wouldn’t you forgive him for being frustrated and not publicly blast him on the forums?

Plus, this should have been posted in the rants section.

GreenRanger
01-27-2010, 09:45 AM

You don't toss around racial slurs like that as if they don't mean anything. Doesn't matter how "pissed off you are".

http://www.definitivejux.net/files/u3/Opinions.jpg

Atern
01-27-2010, 10:35 AM
/agree with guineapig

Hasbinbad
01-27-2010, 02:02 PM

I totally agree with this, and anyone who uses a racial slur like that is a fucking inbred hick. There is a difference between banter and rage, with this situation obviously embodying the latter.

However, because the OP is such a jackass, I'm not even going to jump on his bandwagon.

This:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_l4ZZFzs7VIs/RucHGIlac6I/AAAAAAAAAbc/NAqXGwQ8paU/s400/SM1082%7ECripple-Fight-Posters.jpg

Malrubius
01-27-2010, 02:19 PM
I totally agree with this, and anyone who uses a racial slur like that is a fucking inbred hick. There is a difference between banter and rage, with this situation obviously embodying the latter.

However, because the OP is such a jackass, I'm not even going to jump on his bandwagon.

I agree with the overall sentiment - but I think the irony of your words is epic...
"anyone who uses a racial slur like that is a fucking inbred hick." Wow.

Tryfaen
01-27-2010, 02:30 PM
I totally agree with this, and anyone who uses a racial slur like that is a fucking inbred hick.

Cultural slurs are ok though right?

dokfeelg00d
01-27-2010, 02:37 PM
SRSLY anyone who was old enough to sign the agreement when classic was out is legal to drink now and should be able to handle arguments on their own :(

That being said:

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z28/dokfeelg00d/1257.jpg

... and I feel old as hell...

Malrubius
01-27-2010, 02:43 PM
/shrug I'm not going to argue semantics. I'll leave that to the politicians.

Slurs like these are all over the internet...and RL too for that matter. Sadly, most who utter them will just struggle to justify themselves instead of trying to fix their problems. The rest of us can only shake our heads in amazement.

GreenRanger
01-27-2010, 02:50 PM
I'll take Situation 1, for 300 alex

guineapig
01-27-2010, 02:55 PM
/shrug I'm not going to argue semantics. I'll leave that to the politicians.

Slurs like these are all over the internet...and RL too for that matter. Sadly, most who utter them will just struggle to justify themselves instead of trying to fix their problems. The rest of us can only shake our heads in amazement.

It's true. The best we can do as a community is let these people know that we are not okay with it here. Other servers and websites might not have an issue, but WE do.

That's what will keep this community great. We can have our differences in the vision of how game content should be handled, or have our occasional debates and flame wars about stuff, as long as we remain decent human beings while we are doing so.

Hasbinbad
01-27-2010, 02:55 PM
Hey dude, I'm not trying to justify anything. The comments, while seeming similar taken out of context, are obviously not when you look at the larger picture. I explained my motivations: if you don't like that fine, but you're slinging dirt just the same except you're trying to make it seem like you're not. Honestly, I don't give a fuck what you think Alanis, but you brought up a good point and it seemed to necessitate some clarification.

Reggy
01-27-2010, 03:39 PM
So you're saying I shouldn't have said anything, and just accepted that he flipped out on me for helping him, then threw racial slurs out later calling my group "a bunch of faggot ******s" because we replaced him after he couldn't find his corpse in North Karana and ragequit? Oh yeah, that's how EQ used to work back in the day.. no one EVER let the rest of the server know about ridiculous situations involving crazies (sarcasm ensues..).

Jete
01-27-2010, 03:47 PM
I think you should have solved this in tells. People in EQ also helped people out for no reason, or at great extent. I remember one case my body was in 'The Hole' and a whole guild died trying to get my corpse. None of which who knew me, just one of the members saw me crying in the corner.

GreenRanger
01-27-2010, 03:48 PM
Beatingadeadhorse.gif

Secrets
01-27-2010, 03:50 PM
I'm not going to handle this, know why?

It's posted on the website for everyone to see; you could have used the PETITION/EXPLOITS forum or the /petition command in-game and a guide/GM would handle it instead of showing it for everyone to see like you were some internet tough guy.

Hasbinbad
01-27-2010, 03:56 PM
http://www.motivationalz.com/pictures/internet_tough_guys.jpg

SevenFourTwo
01-27-2010, 06:03 PM
tl;dr but an admin was on.
and he said the same thing in /ooc lol.
Secrets it would have been.
No-one swore at each other in classic, even on Rallos Zek, there was no racism either really.
If people did it would be between friends.

I'm not really bothered with this racism as such as we all know greenranger has many psychological problems.
I would say, man up wet pants.

Sloth
01-27-2010, 06:05 PM
Lol I woulda posted this but just for lol's.

menzus
01-27-2010, 06:15 PM
I think u reggy was right greenranger brought me into it and i didnt say a word about this post till now think he should just keep his mouth shut and learn 2 be mature like most of the people that play this game

gmge

Goobles
01-27-2010, 06:35 PM
Drama drama

GreenRanger
01-27-2010, 07:07 PM
I think u reggy was right greenranger brought me into it and i didnt say a word about this post till now think he should just keep his mouth shut and learn 2 be mature like most of the people that play this game

gmge

HERP DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP! your boyfriend finawain brought you into it. he was talking about somethign he didnt know about which i wont get into cuz ur autistic and still think you can take over a camp that was camped before your arrival. next time i suggest you should camp check b4 you start drama and bring your lovers in it.

after your post i HIGHLY regret not training your ass pet afking at chessboard later that day EVEN THOUGH you ks'd me and my group at CB.

Finawin
01-27-2010, 08:26 PM

It's posted on the website for everyone to see; you could have used the PETITION/EXPLOITS forum or the /petition command in-game and a guide/GM would handle it instead of showing it for everyone to see like you were some internet tough guy.

Someone goes full-blown racist and it's okay with you.

I discuss the connotation and multiple uses of the word fag and you go nuts lol (All while ignoring the guy who blatantly said he hates gays, mind you.)

*blink*
*blink*

lol

Finawin
01-27-2010, 08:28 PM
HERP DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP! your boyfriend finawain brought you into it. he was talking about somethign he didnt know about which i wont get into cuz ur autistic and still think you can take over a camp that was camped before your arrival. next time i suggest you should camp check b4 you start drama and bring your lovers in it.

after your post i HIGHLY regret not training your ass pet afking at chessboard later that day EVEN THOUGH you ks'd me and my group at CB.

Let's get this straight. I don't like Gmge, either. I just dislike you more for being even more retarded.

Gmge is another afk leveling chump. You're just a ksing, training, illiterate, twat.

GreenRanger
01-27-2010, 08:30 PM
Someone goes full-blown racist and it's okay with you.

I discuss the connotation and multiple uses of the word fag and you go nuts lol (All while ignoring the guy who blatantly said he hates gays, mind you.)

*blink*
*blink*

lol

IMPLYING IMPLICATIONS

Finawin
01-27-2010, 08:41 PM
Careful there, boy. You almost tripped over a four syllable word.

What's the matter, did being a mongoloid on vztz get too exhausting for you without a readily available audience?

GreenRanger
01-27-2010, 09:08 PM
you act like i wanted this drama/attention which is not the case.

all you have been able to bring to this thread is false accusations and slander.

TROLL HARDER!

Atern
01-27-2010, 10:07 PM

By not doing anything because of the forum in which this was brought to light, you are essentially saying you support this kind of behavior.

Zyrek
01-27-2010, 10:46 PM
Racism will not be tolerated on this server either in game or on the forums.

Thread closed