PDA

View Full Version : The Lost Adventures of Tekilya Wu'Tang - The Great Summit of Velious - Chapter 1

Spyder73
03-30-2016, 11:30 AM
The Lost Adventures of Tekilya Wu'Tang and **Filbus Furyfoot- The Great Summit of Velious - Chapter 1

**Denotes assistant hero status

The doors to the Great Hall opened wide and servants scrambled in the wake of Warlord Sirken as he strode towards the mighty throne of Norrath.
Sirken regarded the Emperor as he kneeled

“You have summoned me Emperor Rogean?”

Looking down on Sirken from his throne, Emperor Rogean nodded at Sirken and said but 3 words – “It is time”.

“Your will be done Emperor” Sirken said as he rose to his feet bashed a mailed fist againt his chest armor in respect.

Sirken’s imagine shimmered and became translucent as he teliported away. Moments later as he became corpreal again, Sirken’s mood soured as he realized where he had landed.

“FATNAR” Sirken screamed

Sudden terror gleamed in Fatnars eyes when he saw Sirken

“Ahhh, Warlord Sirken – what a pleasant supri-“

“SILENCE! What I have told you of this behavior”

“Ahhh, yes…well…this is just a misundersta-”

Sirken grabed the disfigured fat man by the throat and lifted him from the ground with one arm so the two saw eye to eye.

“If I catch you here again…”

“Yes yes, no need for any of that. Your will be done Warlord Sirken”

Sirken threw Fatnar to the ground just in time to see the nude image of Oleriss the Unclean scuttling out of the cave located in the icey wastes of the Everfrost forest.

“Our Emperor demands a summit of guild leaders to discuss the state of the union. You are to deliver this message to each of them personally. Any foul ups and this will be the end for you”

Sirken gathered the crying children that had been tied up in the Den and shimmered out of existence again.

Fatnar sat staring at the ground, unblinking

The time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end my dear Sirken

Fatnar began a low laugh that soon echoed through the entire chamber

Sometime later in the Halls of the Silent Fist – Qeynos

“WOOOHOOO” Filbus screamed as he came running into the dojo.

“Teky you are never going to believe this, we got an invitation from Warlord Sirken – WARLORD SIRKEN HIMSELF”

Filbus was dancing as he waved the letter around over his head. His childlike mind and emotions were enough to crack a smile on the face of Tekilya Wu’Tang - A man who had not smiled since he had been forced to strike a deal with Oleriss the Unclean to save his beloved Florid Lotus.

“Give it here then Fil” Tekilya said as he took the the letter and began to read.

“This looks like it is address to only guild leaders Fil, I think this is some sort of mistake”

The disapointment was clear on the face of Filbus.

“Awwww, all right. I just thought we were going to get to go on adventure” he said, kicking the ground as he moped. “I bet Willfight Five’Nine has never got to meet the Warlord”

Tekilya smiled at the feeble halfling but said nothing. It was hard to smile these days knowing the sacrafice he would one day have to make to Oleriss.

Suddenly the door swung open and Master Wu walked in.

“Master” Tekilya said in surprise. “We were not expecting you, what do I owe the honor? FIBLUS, food and wine for the master, NOW”

As Filbus scrambled out of the dojo, Master Wu came and sat at Tekilyas table.

“I am getting old Tekilya:” Wu said, sudden weariness apparent in his voice.

“Nonsene Master, you are the very essence of our Order – None can resist your Wu’Tang style”

“You flatter me as always Tek, but I come here with dire news. Its our old friend Chest Rockwell…”

Tekilya stiffened. “Asgard defeated Chest along with the rest of the zerg. The BDA infection was cleansed from the face of Norrath”

A smile that did not quite reach his eyes appeared on Master Wu’s face.

“I have come to teach you your final lesson before I make my Last Walk..”

The Last Walk is when a Grand Master monk travels to the Western Wastes – alone - to the Temple of Veeshan for his final battle against Dragons – None have ever returned

“Master Wu!” Tekilya yelled “It is not your time! The students need you…I need you…”

Still looking exhausted, Wu smiled at Tekilya

“I take it you received the summit invitation?”

“Just now, however it is only for guild leaders, I think it was a mistake that I was summoned”

Sudddenly anger filled Wu’s voice

“The time for foolishness is OVER. You are the rightful hier to the Wu’Tang legacy and one day you will lead our armies to defeat the Evil that is brooding in this land. It is time you became the Grand Master of the Silent Fist and Ashen Order. We are in a time of great peril and a leader will be needed. You are to be the represenative of the Monks guild at Sirkens summit”

And so Tekilya Wu’Tang gathered his family – Florid Lotus, Bollokks, Siza, and manservant Fiblus Furyfoot – and departed for the summit.

Swish
03-30-2016, 11:53 AM
nope, not reading all that

Swish
03-30-2016, 11:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/emlsx.gif

Sodors Finest Poster
03-30-2016, 12:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/h5cItEH.gif

gildor
03-30-2016, 12:18 PM
A+ would read again, waiting on chapter 2

surron
03-30-2016, 12:41 PM
op is a faggot

Spyder73
03-30-2016, 01:11 PM
op is a faggot

I'm sorry your server is dead. I know these mean words are just a symptom of the larger issue of Red99 being a complete cesspool of sh!t...Open your heart and you will find love my friend, keep it closed and you will end up like our buddy Swish here.

Swish
03-30-2016, 01:22 PM
derailed and OP continuing to derail before the 2nd page...quality thread.

Spyder73
03-30-2016, 01:31 PM
derailed and OP continuing to derail before the 2nd page...quality thread.

I can't even see what PoS GIF you posted because my work blocks images on the forums unless they are attachments. You seem to be claiming victory over me somehow though.

Oh excuse me, I may have startled you with some words you are not familiar with there. I said "work". I know its a foreign concept to the homeless, but one day Kazakhstan or whatever Euro country you hail from might actually cut off your welfare and you will have to get on board.

surron
03-30-2016, 01:56 PM
I'm sorry your server is dead. I know these mean words are just a symptom of the larger issue of Red99 being a complete cesspool of sh!t...Open your heart and you will find love my friend, keep it closed and you will end up like our buddy Swish here.

lol i dont play on red99 anymore, perhaps you're right idk how the server is doing... anyways if red99 is dead, guess what blue99 is next. fuken faGGot

Spyder73
03-30-2016, 02:13 PM
lol i dont play on red99 anymore, perhaps you're right idk how the server is doing... anyways if red99 is dead, guess what blue99 is next. fuken faGGot

Griefed off the box like a beta cuck then? Figures

surron
03-30-2016, 02:20 PM
Griefed off the box like a beta cuck then? Figures

Name Kills Deaths Ratio OOC
Geom 38 7 5.43 XXX

lol go fuk urself scrub

and thats wearing a scarab bp at lvl 59

Sodors Finest Poster
03-30-2016, 02:24 PM
I literally post with my ass. I put the keyboard on the floor and sit on it, shifting my weight from left to right to left before proceeding to click 'submit reply'.

Spyder73
03-30-2016, 02:40 PM
I literally post with my ass. I put the keyboard on the floor and sit on it, shifting my weight from left to right to left before proceeding to click 'submit reply'.

Should have saved yourself some trouble and just rolled your fat face across the keyboard - same consistency as a normal mans ass due to massive bloating and poor diet choice

xKoopa
03-30-2016, 02:52 PM
I can't even see what PoS GIF you posted because my work blocks images on the forums unless they are attachments. You seem to be claiming victory over me somehow though.

Oh excuse me, I may have startled you with some words you are not familiar with there. I said "work". I know its a foreign concept to the homeless, but one day Kazakhstan or whatever Euro country you hail from might actually cut off your welfare and you will have to get on board.

lol savage