PDA

View Full Version : Luclin, Planes of Power, Sleeper being put back to sleep

Evia
02-10-2016, 03:37 AM
I'm seriously so over reading a new post every other day about these topics.

*Luclin isn't coming to P99, why keep talking about it?
*PoP isn't coming to p99, why keep talking about it?
*Sleeper is not being put back to sleep. Shit's classic. It's part of the prestige of the sleeper. He sleeps, if he's awoken shit changes, he rampages, then he never spawns again.
*The game isn't over now just because sleeper has been awoken.

What kind of ass backwards thinking is that? People are all moping and crying it up like the game is now suddenly over. Tons of stuff still to do in the game. Most of you probably would never see sleeper anyway so why are you bitching? Then people think they need to insist on expansions that are (imho) complete garbage and NOT in the spirit of classic EQ or what this box was created for in the first place.

At first when I saw all these posts I was amused, thought it was kinda cute
then after 20 or so more it became kinda sad to read them. People were serious.
now it's really just fucking annoying to read them. Many coming across all entitled and shit like not releasing these horrible expansions is causing them a major disservice and is unfair to them, or the other people who agree with them.

P99 was made because the people who created it wanted to revive the greatest game ever made, in the era that it was the greatest game ever. It attracted people who wanted the same thing, Which was clearly the trinity Classic/Kunark/Velious. Now you got these loud ass forum questers that get all haughty and entitled and start making demands for it.

Annoys the fuck out of me

snow_man
02-10-2016, 04:10 AM
*Sleeper is not being put back to sleep.

Too bad, cuz dev's already confirmed sleeper will be put back to sleep. They just declined to say when/any new policies around him.

I don't understand what all the crying is about anyway. Only 2 alliances can go into sleeper's anyway (FA/Take'nBake) and one of those two alliances woke him in the first place. That amounts to about currently 20 other people with keys (potential of around 100) that can even go in the zone. Not sure why any other guild even cares. They need to get into NToV before worrying about getting golem loots. People just like to Wine'nCry about stuff they wouldn't end up doing anyway.

Bruno
02-10-2016, 04:28 AM
Too bad, cuz dev's already confirmed sleeper will be put back to sleep. They just declined to say when/any new policies around him.

Yea.

I am one to think that Nilbog will bring the warders back. He won't let the terrorists win

Yep. That's a safe bet. He plans to do it about a week after Luclin release.