PDA

View Full Version : Why cna we all just be friends?

Shayla
02-08-2016, 04:02 PM
Why cant we all just be friends I may or may not be new to P1999 but I've seen rants and flames for quite sometime now and sometimes it goes to far, yeah sure its kicks and giggles but why cant we all just be friends? Trolling someone is ok but being a straight up your arsenal type of person is just being an inconsiderate intolerant suck muffin. Yeah, sure this is rants and flames but lets just be friends for awhile? Now can we? I see the current number on rants and flames is about 33 so hate away at this but, remember they're a difference between trolling and being a suck muffin!

SamwiseRed
02-08-2016, 04:12 PM
Drugs?

Pokesan
02-08-2016, 04:13 PM
I will regard the BDA question as solved only after the very last pixel has left their guildbank... Blue will have its BDA question solved only after the very last member has left the server

Raev
02-08-2016, 04:41 PM
poor thread titles

Loke
02-08-2016, 04:48 PM
OP is an unintentional "Akyra with brain damage" novelty account. Only missed being topical by like 3 years.

Tann
02-08-2016, 04:49 PM
Location: My location as a young elf is not for you to be discussed for it lies within the heart of your mind.

http://i.imgur.com/CttqvE6.gif

maskedmelon
02-08-2016, 04:50 PM
For it is written:

17. On the eighth day he set aside a space of size and shape and dubious quality such that all manner if suck muffin might be drawn to it.
18. There that they may wallow in the sweet baked stink of themselves and of one another did he furnish this place.

Self-Evident Truths - 25:17-18"

I will be your friend OP.

And your suck muffin.

iruinedyourday
02-08-2016, 04:58 PM
Why cant we all just be friends I may or may not be new to P1999 but I've seen rants and flames for quite sometime now and sometimes it goes to far, yeah sure its kicks and giggles but why cant we all just be friends? Trolling someone is ok but being a straight up your arsenal type of person is just being an inconsiderate intolerant suck muffin. Yeah, sure this is rants and flames but lets just be friends for awhile? Now can we? I see the current number on rants and flames is about 33 so hate away at this but, remember they're a difference between trolling and being a suck muffin!

rnf is as much a game as the game itself.

in other words OP fat

fantastic amazing tranny

tranny means you're a best pal

pal means youre personable and likeable

like a fire giant.

or a portal in say, greater faydark.

Sweetbaby Jesus
02-08-2016, 05:06 PM
Just stay out of rnf, it's not a place for friendships

k2summit
02-08-2016, 05:14 PM
Posting in a thread

Kushie
02-08-2016, 05:34 PM
remember they're a difference between trolling and being a suck muffin

Fame
02-08-2016, 05:38 PM
Hey OP, come back in a few months and re-read your post,you'll get a laugh out of it too

ridiculousmoose
02-08-2016, 07:24 PM
Do you really want to be friends with these people??

iruinedyourday
02-08-2016, 07:26 PM
I used to post thread after thread trying to get people to stop using racial/sexual slurs now i use one of those slurs all the time but I still dont want ppl using the other tho.

but I get it now.. and I treat my uptite IRL friends the way you treated me and try to sound like BigJ IRL most of the time when I'm with a bunch of bohemian seny precious's

iruinedyourday
02-08-2016, 07:32 PM
i spilled coffee all over my hand the ohter day with headphones on as i walked down the road and shouted YOU FAGGOT

the forums can really get you into trouble if you're not careful.

Big_Japan
02-08-2016, 09:37 PM
I used to post thread after thread trying to get people to stop using racial/sexual slurs now i use one of those slurs all the time but I still dont want ppl using the other tho.

but I get it now.. and I treat my uptite IRL friends the way you treated me and try to sound like BigJ IRL most of the time when I'm with a bunch of bohemian seny precious's

Sounds like ur really developing as a person. This is the whole reason I post here!

Next step, try looking like me IRL too! This one is harder to pull off but possibly even more rewarding. Currently back down to 140lbs 6'2" ;). anorexia works better than any hormone scrip

Pokesan
02-08-2016, 09:45 PM
that's kinda tall for a twink

iruinedyourday
02-08-2016, 11:32 PM
U a who's this alpha infuriating our nerd space. Probably a lawyer too ;(

Baler
02-09-2016, 12:08 AM
poor thread title
Fixed

;)

Big_Japan
02-09-2016, 03:14 AM
that's kinda tall for a twink

my husband's the twink, i'm the model

Speedi
02-09-2016, 12:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzo0iHrivVQ

Wipe it Clean
02-10-2016, 08:48 AM

Yeah straight up kkk rally up in here :(

Xaanka
02-10-2016, 08:55 AM
Sounds like ur really developing as a person. This is the whole reason I post here!

Next step, try looking like me IRL too! This one is harder to pull off but possibly even more rewarding. Currently back down to 140lbs 6'2" ;). anorexia works better than any hormone scrip

you're a dickgirl too??