PDA

View Full Version : soo an EC guild named <Bacon> just killed AOW

Herp
02-06-2016, 04:01 AM
While 140 FA watched

Also heard Unbrella/Detoxx is making people in Forsaken so mad that like 20 of them are about to go to the new guild about to form next week?

is something brewing?

Whats going on in this post-Rampage, post-Sleeper world of Norrath?

/popcorn

Oleris
02-06-2016, 04:17 AM
don't move when we engage aow and desynch. Gets upset when we come in at 10% to get a faction hit. Game doesn't change.

minmaten
02-06-2016, 04:34 AM
don't move when we engage aow and desynch. Gets upset when we come in at 10% to get a faction hit. Game doesn't change.

Doesn't accept when we offer to zone when someone engages... Engages and demands we zone and gets upset when don't. Tries to get a faction hit despite us asking them not to get on our encounter log.

sweeni
02-06-2016, 04:36 AM
I m applying Bacon right now !

Herp
02-06-2016, 07:38 AM
I m applying Bacon right now !

They are EC Tunnel guild, you just ask for invite, no need to app :) :D

indiscriminate_hater
02-06-2016, 07:47 AM
drama

MavstabYoudead
02-06-2016, 08:09 AM
Doesn't accept when we offer to zone when someone engages... Engages and demands we zone and gets upset when don't. Tries to get a faction hit despite us asking them not to get on our encounter log.

don't forget comes and sits on top of where we establish ourselves in arena...some things will never change.

cicones
02-06-2016, 12:50 PM
According to Takeb members, Bacon is the new guild tag for Taken + Rampage merge.

Also Sirken supposedly confirmed with Rampage and Taken that Sleeper will be put back to sleep, but of course don't share this with everyone so Detoxx can continue to sulk.

Bruno
02-06-2016, 12:58 PM
Also Sirken supposedly confirmed with Rampage and Taken that Sleeper will be put back to sleep, but of course don't share this with everyone so Detoxx can continue to sulk.

Highly doubt Nilbog would allow this to happen. Waking the sleeper is as classic as it gets. So are all the tears. This would be so beyond not classic I'm not even sure what you would call it.

Stormfists
02-06-2016, 04:15 PM
Hail, Baken - #1 raid guild on P99.

Nikkanu
02-06-2016, 04:22 PM
Hail, Baken - #1 raid guild on P99.

mmmmmmmmmmm

Kagey
02-06-2016, 04:35 PM
Highly doubt Nilbog would allow this to happen. Waking the sleeper is as classic as it gets. So are all the tears. This would be so beyond not classic I'm not even sure what you would call it.

your nuts if you think they will lets this server rot and not bring sleeper back. nuts.

ItuneX
02-06-2016, 05:12 PM
Is Bacon a new formed guild formed from disbanded guilds recently?

azxten
02-06-2016, 05:41 PM
Also heard Unbrella/Detoxx is making people in Forsaken so mad that like 20 of them are about to go to the new guild about to form next week?

Old TMO comes back, made officer, talks shit to Madm who does all the guild DKP entry and is like one of the most loved members of the guild.

Detoxx and old TMO make up a bunch of bullshit. Members call them on and laugh in their face about their lies. Madm defends herself and points out all the bullshit they're saying, even quotes logs and shows how old TMO Unbrella quoted text that is completely made up.

Old TMO is removed as officer even though guild members say they should be kicked. No doubt they'll be an officer again in a few months.

Lojik
02-06-2016, 05:47 PM
Maybe they'll let you bid on the withered totem of widdershins? From rampage thread?

ArumTP
02-06-2016, 05:48 PM
Is Bacon a new formed guild formed from disbanded guilds recently?

In the current it appears to be all rampage, in the long it is allegedly a temp guild until they get a better guild name when completely merged with taken.

Bruno
02-06-2016, 06:56 PM
your nuts if you think they will lets this server rot and not bring sleeper back. nuts.

Yea, I'm the one that's nuts, not the people distraught over never seeing a dragon in a video game again. Okay.

Raev
02-06-2016, 07:12 PM
In the current it appears to be all rampage, in the long it is allegedly a temp guild until they get a better guild name when completely merged with taken.

There is no better guild name than <Bacon>

Portsche
02-06-2016, 11:30 PM
There is no better guild name than <Bacon>

<Eggz>

Nikkanu
02-06-2016, 11:35 PM
Could you imagine a bacon and eggs alliance becoming dominant on the server? Oh that would be so amazing.

Portsche
02-07-2016, 12:04 AM
Could you imagine a bacon and eggs alliance becoming dominant on the server? Oh that would be so amazing.

This jerk already took the name...

http://i.imgur.com/l0DLqhD.jpg

Evia
02-07-2016, 03:11 AM

Dude, sorry...but you're nuts if you really think devs are going to put sleeper back to sleep. Keep dreaming. These guys are ALL ABOUT classic. So much so they remove things like color con of mob in target window and numerous other things. To "put the sleeper back to sleep" would literally be the most ridiculous thing ever. You're nuts if you honestly believe this. It's not happening. Sleeper has been awoken. It's a one time event and always has been. Guys gotta get over it already.

Speedi
02-07-2016, 04:43 AM
Dude, sorry...but you're nuts if you really think devs are going to put sleeper back to sleep. Keep dreaming. These guys are ALL ABOUT classic. So much so they remove things like color con of mob in target window and numerous other things. To "put the sleeper back to sleep" would literally be the most ridiculous thing ever. You're nuts if you honestly believe this. It's not happening. Sleeper has been awoken. It's a one time event and always has been. Guys gotta get over it already.

You might not like it, but the man speaks the truth!!!

Prismaticshop
02-07-2016, 04:46 AM

You obviously haven't heard the staff talk about custom events....

Speedi
02-07-2016, 04:53 AM
You obviously haven't heard the staff talk about custom events....

If that happens, we got about 40 rampage camped out in ST waiting. It just wouldn't be right with FA roaming around Norrath with SoD's and Shroud's.

topgun1027
02-07-2016, 07:59 AM
This server tries to be classic but it really isn't in a lot of aspects so lets not use the "its classic" words!

:cool:

Nikkanu
02-07-2016, 08:06 AM
This jerk already took the name...

http://i.imgur.com/l0DLqhD.jpg

What a jerk. :(

Prismaticshop
02-07-2016, 09:36 AM
If that happens, we got about 40 rampage camped out in ST waiting. It just wouldn't be right with FA roaming around Norrath with SoD's and Shroud's.

Ah, your hate for them is that bad ?

dayum

zanderklocke
02-07-2016, 02:30 PM

This mindset is why I removed myself from Rampage. What does it matter if other players in another guild get nice gear?

"Competition" and "domination" are such silly terms to use on player versus environment type game. Too much insecurity.

Nirgon
02-07-2016, 03:02 PM
Sleeper is still up on red

real sorry about your extremely toxic blue community

Thulack
02-07-2016, 04:25 PM
EC guild and Bacon? Sounds like my kind of place.

Speedi
02-07-2016, 04:46 PM
This mindset is why I removed myself from Rampage. What does it matter if other players in another guild get nice gear?

"Competition" and "domination" are such silly terms to use on player versus environment type game. Too much insecurity.

Some people cant take a joke I see ...

As far as you removing yourself from rampage for this "Mindset" as you call it. You never raided with us anyway. You sported the tag for a year. That's it

Nothing personal, I am just being honest.

Odann
02-07-2016, 05:35 PM
Sleeper is still up on red

real sorry about your extremely toxic blue community

Fasttimes
02-07-2016, 06:01 PM

Dude you afkd for a year you didn't remove shit don't come with that non sense. Don't you need to afk again your girl is calling.

virulentthemonstaire
02-07-2016, 07:10 PM
rekt ^

Borak
02-07-2016, 07:37 PM
How's that guy rekt? For answering the call of his GF rather than an alarm from videogame pals?

http://i.imgur.com/iWKad22.jpg?fb

Prismaticshop
02-07-2016, 07:45 PM

Couldn't agree more with you.

Sorry to see you ex-guildies shit on you for being normal, their attitude led to the destruction of their guild anyways.

zanderklocke
02-07-2016, 07:48 PM
Dude you afkd for a year you didn't remove shit don't come with that non sense. Don't you need to afk again your girl is calling.

This is my only reply to this because I'm not going to argue back and forth on this site.

I don't have a problem with the people in Rampage; I just always told myself I wouldn't stay guilded with people who woke Kerafyrm and block others from items, nothing personal. I just didn't feel comfortable wearing the tag, even though I did not raid past the first 3 weeks of the guild forming. Yes, I did spend most of the last year doing other things than EQ; I guess spending more time with my wife is something to laugh at?

Fasttimes, I don't dislike you or have animosity towards you, but I also would like to say you throwing stones is a bit silly. You were removed from A-Team based on your behavior and leveled your character via a rez exploit and almost had that character banned. With that, I'm done.

Fasttimes
02-07-2016, 08:02 PM
This is my only reply to this because I'm not going to argue back and forth on this site.

I don't have a problem with the people in Rampage; I just always told myself I wouldn't stay guilded with people who woke Kerafyrm and block others from items, nothing personal. I just didn't feel comfortable wearing the tag, even though I did not raid past the first 3 weeks of the guild forming. Yes, I did spend most of the last year doing other things than EQ; I guess spending more time with my wife is something to laugh at?

Fasttimes, I don't dislike you or have animosity towards you, but I also would like to say you throwing stones is a bit silly. You were removed from A-Team based on your behavior and leveled your character via a rez exploit and almost had that character banned. With that, I'm done.

no ones throwing stones and shitty info you have there bud. im just stating you cant have this awesome moral compass when the guild is done like you are better somehow when you had the tag all along while your afk the entire velious. better just to walk away if you think that stead of slamming a guild you really never were apart of.

Bman703
02-08-2016, 01:26 AM
When Bacon can kill a mob on there own without taken let me know oh wait..... nvm

Mead
02-08-2016, 04:32 AM
When Bacon can kill a mob on there own without taken let me know oh wait..... nvm

bacon is taken. u dum?

Widan
02-08-2016, 04:44 AM
no ones throwing stones and shitty info you have there bud. im just stating you cant have this awesome moral compass when the guild is done like you are better somehow when you had the tag all along while your afk the entire velious. better just to walk away if you think that stead of slamming a guild you really never were apart of.

The average IQ of Rampage players on display here.

Mead
02-08-2016, 04:45 AM

In my opinion, "Competition" and "domination" are such silly terms to use on player versus environment type game. Too much insecurity.

You removed yourself from a guild you never even raided with from the start. Come on these boards trying to look like the hero? You were some dude from A-Team who couldn't hack it on the next level of raiding. Grats.

Fixed the second part for you.

Tuljin
02-08-2016, 09:38 AM

Confirmed: Fasttimes was absolutely incapable of getting his own ass to level 60 on one of the most powerful classes in the game. Not only did he drag ass and never feel any impetus at all whatsoever to move his XP bar, he was also an asshole, as plainly evidenced here making a quip about Zanderr's wife. Zanderr actually happens to be -good- at playing bard, he's a stand up guy, and he wants nothing to do with the bullshit this server has become.

This server is full of sycophantic coattail riders who love to run their mouths. I can't believe making fun of someone for -actually- getting pussy is used as an insult on this box. Talk about the fucking Twilight Zone.

ridiculousmoose
02-08-2016, 09:47 AM
Whats an EC guild?

Fasttimes
02-08-2016, 09:57 AM
Confirmed: Fasttimes was absolutely incapable of getting his own ass to level 60 on one of the most powerful classes in the game. Not only did he drag ass and never feel any impetus at all whatsoever to move his XP bar, he was also an asshole, as plainly evidenced here making a quip about Zanderr's wife. Zanderr actually happens to be -good- at playing bard, he's a stand up guy, and he wants nothing to do with the bullshit this server has become.

This server is full of sycophantic coattail riders who love to run their mouths. I can't believe making fun of someone for -actually- getting pussy is used as an insult on this box. Talk about the fucking Twilight Zone.

Glad to see your doing good Petros take care yourself.

falkun
02-08-2016, 11:23 AM
Zanderr gets my upvote, cheers bud. Toss an app to BDA if you are looking for a home, or ride off into the sunset. You've earned it.

Jimjam
02-08-2016, 01:44 PM
Whats an EC guild?

It means the Guild Leader lives in East Connecticut.

Tuljin
02-08-2016, 03:00 PM
Glad to see your doing good Petros take care yourself.

Xoquil actually, my friend. Im surprised you didnt know, the rest of Rampage knows who I am when I post and it causes a stir in your Teamspeak channel. I haven't updated my signature in a while. I still dont give a fuck about calling out the pieces of shit on this server, either. I cant believe you'd take a poke at somebody's wife man. That's fucked up.

Fasttimes
02-08-2016, 03:02 PM
Xoquil actually, my friend. Im surprised you didnt know, the rest of Rampage knows who I am when I post and it causes a stir in your Teamspeak channel. I haven't updated my signature in a while. I still dont give a fuck about calling out the pieces of shit on this server, either. I cant believe you'd take a poke at somebody's wife man. That's fucked up.

Probably so I apologize for that over the line there.

Pheer
02-08-2016, 07:36 PM

Ive literally never heard your name spoken on teamspeak before