PDA

View Full Version : Divine might to have 0 second stun =interrupt

Crypodosktorr
01-04-2016, 01:16 AM
Noticed Divine might proc currently doesn't have a 0 second stun component. I remember interrupting casters. This needs to be looked into. I will provide links to confirm this when I get gome tomorrow. Really a shame for the red server

Ele
01-04-2016, 11:51 AM
December 8, 2000 and April 4, 2001 Spell Files

Divine Might Effect
Decrease Hit Points (HP) by 65 (L1)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Classes: None

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Range to Target: 40 feet

Skill: Instantaneous
Allowable Targets: All

Resistance Check: Magic

Spell Duration: Instant

Spell cast on you: You have been struck by a surge of Divine Might.
Spell cast on someone: Soandso is struck by a surge of Divine Might.

No edits in the Lucy History that this was modified to add or remove a "stun" component.

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spellhistory.html?id=823&source=Live

You need to source some evidence.

vouss
01-04-2016, 04:49 PM
Does OP remember his or her address, phone number, or high school teachers name from 2001? That should be enough

Doctor Jeff
01-05-2016, 03:07 PM
Played paladin on live, my phone number was 459 8118, my teacher in 2001 was mr morega, my address was 385 Rooter st and divine might never procced an interrupt

vouss
01-05-2016, 06:05 PM
move to resolved

Huelath
01-05-2016, 09:08 PM
get this guy a GM position