PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Caverns zonein should not be a zoneout

DoucLangur
12-21-2015, 05:12 PM
I just zoned into CC, turned around a bit and got zoned out again. This zone is not supposed to have a zoneline on the INSIDE at zonein. What's worse: I ended up inside the Ry'Gorr fort, at the zonein orb.

The only exit from Crystal Caverns should be past the geonid tunnel, and at the top you end up in the cave outside the Ry'Gorr fort.

Man0warr
12-21-2015, 06:49 PM
Don't think so - it was as you described in Beta and someone found a bunch of evidence to get the zoneout at zonein.

DoucLangur
12-22-2015, 02:50 PM
Hmmm... I just looked myself and found a zam comment from 2001 talking about zoning out of crystal caverns into RyGorr fort...

Question is - if my memory is wrong, then why was it implemented like I described on beta? That usually doesn't happen until some more people remember it the way that I remember? So maybe the zoneout was changed in late 2001? Have you got a link to evidence late in 2001 or early 2002?

2nd question: I have not checked yet - how is the geonid zoneout implemented? That one leads correctly to the cave outside the RyGorr fort? Because that part I know 100% for sure how it was on EQlive in the 2nd half of 2001.

Thanks for the response!

Slozem

Man0warr
12-22-2015, 03:25 PM
The Geonid zone out takes you to the little hut off to the side of the Rygorr fort, where the traitor guy spawns.