PDA

View Full Version : Server favors FAT! All other guilds just give up!

dafier
12-04-2015, 01:47 AM
Dain is crazy, but not crazy enough to Desync FAT like it Desyncs other guilds.

Server is bias!

Comment here! :eek:

Lieslana
12-04-2015, 01:49 AM
Spam clicky harder on others clerics, yo.

contemptor
12-04-2015, 01:50 AM
They had 130 people and BDA/Ramp were not standing on top of em. Zone seemed to stabilize.

Oleris
12-04-2015, 01:58 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/640/962/d91.gif

Wonkie
12-04-2015, 02:01 AM
BDA is extremely good and did nothing wrong ever

Oleris
12-04-2015, 02:02 AM
also

http://i.imgur.com/GfJNU68.gif

Pokesan
BDA is extremely good and did nothing wrong ever

Pokesan
Sorry, wrong account x2

Prismaticshop
12-04-2015, 02:07 AM
Recent Rampage/BDA threads :

https://static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Here+have+a+butthurt+gif+with+a+hard+g+_cf05d96236 0c28a6548cabd94d4f8e16.gif

Man0warr
12-04-2015, 02:11 AM
Detoxx your suggestion is dumb. Nilbog said Dain shouldn't be spawning from failed Ring Wars so don't need some stupid compromise when it's being removed.

jcr4990
12-04-2015, 02:12 AM
It is 100% coincidence that zone only desyncs when guilds outside of FAT are attempting Dain guys. Don't be silly. FAT would never do shady shit for pixels.

MavstabYoudead
12-04-2015, 06:32 AM
we had the zone desync when dain was at 40% so remove the tinfoil hats. You guys got it to what 90%?

Swish
12-04-2015, 06:45 AM
I looked at the BDA circlejerk front page but couldn't find any mention of it.

Sadre Spinegnawer
12-04-2015, 06:46 AM
Don't make me pull over

AzzarTheGod
12-04-2015, 06:58 AM

Monty405
12-04-2015, 08:24 AM
BDA has never done anything wrong to earn their current reputation.

Sweettouch
12-04-2015, 08:36 AM

touchtonedialing
12-04-2015, 08:45 AM
They had 130 people for dain? More with less!

Its nice to see so many players just playing the game not caring about loot though. That would be a long line to wait in.

Legday
12-04-2015, 09:20 AM
I was like hey Sirk, mind crashing the zone? BDA and Rampage are here and we don't feel like working hard tonight. He was like yeah sure, plug pulled. So he yanked the plug on the zone when we had Dain at 40% forcing us to log back in and recover for another FTE and kill down from 100%. Thanks Sirk. Worked out just like we planned it.

Sirken
12-04-2015, 09:40 AM
I see someone's making jokes this morning

Seltius
12-04-2015, 10:25 AM

When are they going to say something funny?

Sirken
12-04-2015, 10:48 AM
zing

Monty405
12-04-2015, 11:02 AM
All you nerds have wiped on the engagement of this thread.

Let me re-establish fte on it.

Legday
12-04-2015, 11:06 AM
It's already dead. You must be desyncing.

Sweettouch
12-04-2015, 11:13 AM
Quick spam 150 clickies on it to win the race!

dafier
12-04-2015, 11:24 AM
we had the zone desync when dain was at 40% so remove the tinfoil hats. You guys got it to what 90%?

Ya we got it to 90% when we all started to Desync around 97% ish.

I think a courteous thing to do is move your raid force away from the force who had the FTE.

Sound reasonable?

If there is a built-in issue with code or whatever that does this when a force of XXX number is close to each other in zone, then maybe Sirken or Staff can make a new rule saying:

If 2 or more guilds are going after "raid target", and 1 guild gets FTE, then other raid forces in the area need to move away from the FTE guild to avoid possible desync. If other guilds don't comply they will face consequences.

Yes?

Seltius
12-04-2015, 11:53 AM
Because everyone has time to stop clicking to look at the FTE message. Now next question is there a way to move FTE to its own window? Also how do you know the other guild isn't desync and thinking they got FTE? Does everyone try and hit once then stop attacking until they see the FTE message saying their guild got it?

I like this discussion is healthy in any situation. Think of the wars or fights or robberies that could be stopped with healthy discussion.(jk about the robberies thing but rest seems valid)

dafier
12-04-2015, 12:17 PM
FTE = a tag.

Easy to see if another guild is desyncing. You will slowly or quickly see their raid force die off.

Once the mob goes back to pathing normal or whatever (because you and your guild DOES NOT HAVE AGRO!) then a tag would be another FTE.

Great example:

One day Asgard was fighting Vindi and BDA was standing off in the background just in case they failed. Because of horrible circumstances Asgard lost their entire force (it was small if I remember) when Vindi was ZERO percent. Vindi after he killed all of Asgard, stood there for a few seconds then started pathing back. At that time BDA tagged Vindi and killed him in like 5 seconds.

This is in no shape or form to debase Asgard, this is to give an example of FTE tagging if a raid force fails to bring the target down.

Notice: BDA had ZERO agro. NO one tagged Vindi for faction or anything else until he was agro free.

Discuss...

JboxCSU
12-04-2015, 12:19 PM
Lol @ blue problems.

#GoRedToday

dafier
12-04-2015, 12:20 PM
Oleris was there! I SAW HIM!

And on a serious note, BDA wasn't standing on top of Asgard, we were around the corner and a good distance from their force.

Good enough not to agro Vindi and then some.

indiscriminate_hater
12-04-2015, 12:27 PM
must have been a desync here then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk5Qk8eV7bg&feature=youtu.be

Legday
12-04-2015, 12:41 PM
must have been a desync here then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk5Qk8eV7bg&feature=youtu.be

New rule: If you've never attempted a mob youre an absolute clown if you go to rnf to try and make fun of somebody elses attempt.

Actually that's just common sense.

indiscriminate_hater
12-04-2015, 12:46 PM
New rule: If you've never attempted a mob youre an absolute clown if you go to rnf to try and make fun of somebody elses attempt.

Actually that's just common sense.

a new arbitrarily-defined rule given in broken english! spoken like a true p99'er

ArumTP
12-04-2015, 12:54 PM
FTE = a tag.

Easy to see if another guild is desyncing. You will slowly or quickly see their raid force die off.

Once the mob goes back to pathing normal or whatever (because you and your guild DOES NOT HAVE AGRO!) then a tag would be another FTE.

Great example:

[quote]
One day Asgard was fighting Vindi and BDA was standing off in the background just in case they failed. Because of horrible circumstances Asgard lost their entire force (it was small if I remember) when Vindi was ZERO percent. Vindi after he killed all of Asgard, stood there for a few seconds then started pathing back. At that time BDA tagged Vindi and killed him in like 5 seconds.

This is in no shape or form to debase Asgard, this is to give an example of FTE tagging if a raid force fails to bring the target down.

Notice: BDA had ZERO agro. NO one tagged Vindi for faction or anything else until he was agro free.

Discuss...

The vindi fight is different as to there are significantly different spacial issues involved.

With the dain fight everyone jumps down the well and its a small area to fit as many people down there as there was. Furthermore both FAT force and Rampage force were literally recovering from the deaths/dsync wipe that both happened to them on the two FTEs by them before you went for it, a few feet from where you chose to engage dain.

Vindi, you basically got the whole room of the arena to sit back.

I think a courteous thing to do is move your raid force away from the force who had the FTE.

Sound reasonable?

If there is a built-in issue with code or whatever that does this when a force of XXX number is close to each other in zone, then maybe Sirken or Staff can make a new rule saying:

If 2 or more guilds are going after "raid target", and 1 guild gets FTE, then other raid forces in the area need to move away from the FTE guild to avoid possible desync. If other guilds don't comply they will face consequences.

Yes?

This just sounds like you want uncontested free shot at mobs, just because you had shit luck on dain. You got it to 90 and dsyncing wiped. Rampage I presume got it down lower, dsyncing and wiped. FAT got it down to 40% and the zone crashed. You had opportunity mobilize recover and to win, but instead mobilized to RNF.

Two AoW's ago Rampinity and FAT were dsyncing and they were on complete opposite sides of the arena from each other. It as much a proximity issue as a total volume of players in zone.

Everyone had bad luck that night.

Spyder73
12-04-2015, 01:12 PM

Give me my surname whore, promise we're made and broken, the tear and feels are real

dafier
12-04-2015, 01:27 PM
[QUOTE=dafier;2127837]FTE = a tag.

Great example:

The vindi fight is different as to there are significantly different spacial issues involved.

With the dain fight everyone jumps down the well and its a small area to fit as many people down there as there was. Furthermore both FAT force and Rampage force were literally recovering from the deaths/dsync wipe that both happened to them on the two FTEs by them before you went for it, a few feet from where you chose to engage dain.

Vindi, you basically got the whole room of the arena to sit back.

This just sounds like you want uncontested free shot at mobs, just because you had shit luck on dain. You got it to 90 and dsyncing wiped. Rampage I presume got it down lower, dsyncing and wiped. FAT got it down to 40% and the zone crashed. You had opportunity mobilize recover and to win, but instead mobilized to RNF.

Two AoW's ago Rampinity and FAT were dsyncing and they were on complete opposite sides of the arena from each other. It as much a proximity issue as a total volume of players in zone.

Everyone had bad luck that night.

I am pretty sure you misunderstand what I wrote, overall. I don't know what else to say, than 'read again'.

I am not upset over anything. Uncontested free shots? Umm..I never said anything like that nor insinuated.

The example I gave was exactly what I described. FTE example, not situational between this raid target and that raid target. Simply how an FTE should work if another raid force fails.

Hope this helps.

Pokesan
12-04-2015, 01:32 PM
dafier argues with dafier

Juevento
12-04-2015, 01:45 PM
dafier argues with dafier

A+

maskedmelon
12-04-2015, 01:46 PM
youre an absolute clown if you go to rnf

You're not from around here, are you?

JboxCSU
12-04-2015, 01:47 PM
This thread just moved up a notch in my book. It's at notch 1.

dafier
12-04-2015, 01:55 PM
[QUOTE=ArumTP;2127870]
Hope this helps.

YOU NEVER HELP! YOU STOP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!

dafier
12-04-2015, 01:56 PM
[QUOTE=dafier;2127929]

YOU NEVER HELP! YOU STOP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!

WHO ARE YOU!? STOP FOLLOWING ME!

arsenalpow
12-04-2015, 02:53 PM
Detoxx is a literal crazy person though. I heard through the grapevine that he ordered FAT to sit on AoW and have their shamans Canni to create a better chance for desync.

That sounds plausible to me because it's not something glaring like spamming clickies. I saw screenshots from a FAT member corroborating that allegation, but under the pretense of "Rampage did it to us, of course we'll do it to them"

Or you could just look at this screenshot. This was from a few weeks ago when the server was getting DDOSed randomly. Detoxx was just yelling in the skype channel, I chimed in, then Hoku added his thoughts. You be the judge.

http://i.imgur.com/nz2EL9U.jpg

Pint
12-04-2015, 03:00 PM
Detoxx paid my whole guild 1k per person to desync bda's dain bc he didn't want to wait for y'all to wipe to it normally, I'm sure there are screen shots to back up my nonsense

jcr4990
12-04-2015, 03:01 PM
Rampage did the grown-up thing and backed their raid force waaay down the tunnel during FAT's attempt. BDA was around the corner a ways. FAT sat on top of BDA's clerics during BDA's attempt. But it's probly just coincidence guys don't be silly.

arsenalpow
12-04-2015, 03:03 PM
Detoxx paid my whole guild 1k per person to desync bda's dain bc he didn't want to wait for y'all to wipe to it normally, I'm sure there are screen shots to back up my nonsense

I wasn't even there last night and honestly if I hadn't read RnF I would have never known about the desync drama, there's literally zero convo about that on the BDA boards. I'm more concerned about Detoxx being frothing mad and/or crazy.

maskedmelon
12-04-2015, 03:04 PM
This thread just moved up a notch in my book. It's at notch 1.

We need more trolls!

Where's Trollollollollol...lollol...lol....LOL?!

'Tis the season!

dafier
12-04-2015, 03:04 PM

He didn't want? Wipe normally? Screen shots?

Derp much?

maskedmelon
12-04-2015, 03:05 PM
Damnit, I post and he posts while I am trying to calculate the correct number of lols.

dafier
12-04-2015, 03:06 PM
test

dafier
12-04-2015, 03:07 PM
test

STOP TESTING ME! Who is doing this!!?!?!?!?!?

arsenalpow
12-04-2015, 03:08 PM
Also, it's just silly that ForsakenGard and Rampage were both suspended from two Dains, and the second everyone is unsuspended it goes right back to manchild theater. At least Rampage backed away. I'm sure Forsaken standing directly on someone else's attempt was just as coincidental as Rampage training themselves over and over again in NToV with trains that literally came out of nowhere *cough* holgresh elder beads *cough*

Rampage's PR team must be tremendous because they aren't doing near as much grimy shit as Detoxx's merry zerg.

Pint
12-04-2015, 03:13 PM
I like how you bda guys can be upset about losing an encounter you never stood a chance at winning in the first place

dafier
12-04-2015, 03:13 PM
To be fair.

It wasn't JUST Forsaken standing all over us. It was FAT without R. R was in their corner doing recovery.

FAT was laying on top of BDA and there WAS a weird spamming of clickys/casting or something going on outside of BDA actions. It didn't take long before I desynced.

I think another suspension for Dain is in order.

dafier
12-04-2015, 03:14 PM
I like how you bda guys can be upset about losing an encounter you never stood a chance at winning in the first place

I know! LOSERS! Stupid BDA!

Legday
12-04-2015, 03:14 PM
Our raid move towards Rampages to be able to pick it up clean if they wiped, but stayed near the archway. If you've ever been near the Arena you know that is a huge distance from the left side cubby tank corner. Only orders given were for people to relog if they were desyncing.

Rampage did this exact same thing on the previous week's AoW. Nothing wrong with it then and nothing wrong with it now.

Be more of a Rampage fanboy, you can't.

Legday
12-04-2015, 03:16 PM
Rampage's PR team must be tremendous

They're obviously very good given the blind fanboyism that happens around here on a daily basis.

dafier
12-04-2015, 03:17 PM
Our raid move too. We pick up wipe.

arsenalpow
12-04-2015, 03:18 PM
Our raid move towards Rampages to be able to pick it up clean if they wiped, but stayed near the archway. If you've ever been near the Arena you know that is a huge distance from the left side cubby tank corner. Only orders given were for people to relog if they were desyncing.

Rampage did this exact same thing on the previous week's AoW. Nothing wrong with it then and nothing wrong with it now.

Be more of a Rampage fanboy, you can't.

Def not a a Rampage fanboy. I'm still annoyed that we got blatantly trained by Rampage at Telk a few weeks ago when he was at 20% or something. No concession by them because our fraps wasn't award winning. I'm just saying that trying to push another raid to desync so you can get a chance is fucked up, regardless of who started it.

Kekephee
12-04-2015, 03:22 PM

Yeah, we would be fools if we thought we could compete with 150 people spamming clickies to desync our clerics while they violated tracker FTE rules

jcr4990
12-04-2015, 03:23 PM
They're obviously very good given the blind fanboyism that happens around here on a daily basis.

It's not hard to see why. They backed WAY off during your attempt (the right thing to do) and something I didn't see FAT do during ANYONES attempt. They consistently smoke you guys in ToV without zerg numbers. They can get Sontalak to 75%. They aren't lead by a manchild that wants to break your face into 50000 pieces for linking primals. They don't routinely park their raid force in traffic then threaten to report others for "training" them. List goes on and on.

Gaunja
12-04-2015, 03:35 PM
ELI5: What is desyncing, and how does spamming clickies cause it?

Gaunja
12-04-2015, 03:36 PM
And why are people trying to force a desync? What advantages does it give to desync the opposing the raid force?

Sweettouch
12-04-2015, 03:36 PM
Yeah, we would be fools if we thought we could compete with 150 people spamming clickies to desync our clerics while they violated tracker FTE rules

jcr4990
12-04-2015, 03:39 PM

It's what it sounds like. If 150+ ppl spam clickies at once it overloads the zone/server and makes people lag out or "desynchronize" from the server. When you "desync" from the server you can't cast anything. When 3/4 of the CH rotation can't cast any spells (What happened on BDA attempt) you wipe... Quickly..

Monty405
12-04-2015, 03:39 PM
My pixel welfare line isn't getting any shorter.

jcr4990
12-04-2015, 03:40 PM
And why are people trying to force a desync? What advantages does it give to desync the opposing the raid force?

Forgot to address this in last post so double post weee

Reasons are obvious. Forces the raid force with FTE to wipe and lets you pick it up while they recover. Common FAT strategy these days.

Kekephee
12-04-2015, 03:40 PM

When there's too much activity in the zone- too many people, too many spells, etc.- connectivity suffers. When one guild- say, BDA- is in the middle of an engage, and FOR SOME REASON the zone is flooded with spell casts above and beyond what the server can handle, it can cause problems for the engage. Especially if that flood of spell casts JUST HAPPENS to be occurring right on top of all of that guild's clerics and they're unable to heal tanks.

Gaunja
12-04-2015, 03:44 PM
Wow thank you for the explanation. How often does this occur? Every engagement?

jcr4990
12-04-2015, 03:47 PM

I've only seen it once with my own eyes (At Dain last night) but have heard of it happening at least 1 other time (Rampage's AoW kill) but they were unsuccessful in wiping Rampage that time.

dafier
12-04-2015, 03:47 PM

Yes

jcr4990
12-04-2015, 03:57 PM

It's really sad that Pint is unaware Dain is killable with less than 150 people. I'm sorry FAT has screwed you up so much pal.

Legday
12-04-2015, 04:02 PM
Ofcourse it can be done with less than 150. We did it with 120.

ArumTP
12-04-2015, 04:29 PM
Everyone got dsync issues. Only bda plays victim.

dafier
12-04-2015, 04:57 PM

Because everyone is against BDA? FAT alliance, Rampage, Gimpatron....

Everyone works against BDA, that's why it's fun to be in this guild. All these fools are crazy!

Spyder73
12-04-2015, 05:00 PM
Because everyone is against BDA? FAT alliance, Rampage, Gimpatron....

Everyone works against BDA, that's why it's fun to be in this guild. All these fools are crazy!

You are the hot girl in highschool who got fat after college and no one wants to fuck anymore. Living on past accomplishments and "what could of been"

BDA scumlords getting what they deserve IMO.

dafier
12-04-2015, 05:11 PM
You are the hot girl in highschool who got fat after college and no one wants to fuck anymore. Living on past accomplishments and "what could of been"

BDA scumlords getting what they deserve IMO.

Lots of bla..... lots of dudes LOVE fat chicks! You leave me alone!

jcr4990
12-04-2015, 05:23 PM

Server seemed pretty god damn stable during u guys kill. You act like everyone wasn't there and witnessed it themselves. LOTS OF COINCIDENCES.

Spyder73
12-04-2015, 05:29 PM
Server seemed pretty god damn stable during u guys kill. You act like everyone wasn't there and witnessed it themselves. LOTS OF COINCIDENCES.

Asgard has been getting desynced on multiple kills lately, welcome to velious now that you are not perma camped at Faydedar, Trak, and VP

De syncing is not a new thing to people who have been raiding FGT

jcr4990
12-04-2015, 05:32 PM
Asgard has been getting desynced on multiple kills lately, welcome to velious now that you are not perma camped at Faydedar, Trak, and VP

Desync has only been a major issue like it is now since FAT became a thing /shrug

Coincidence

Seltius
12-04-2015, 05:39 PM
So its someone intentionally desyncing the server not just because 300+ people are fighting over a mob that only drops 1-3 items depending on what mob and are sitting there looking at each other in a small area? Trying to see who can get a yellow text on a mob first? I know on live certain zones you got a lot of ppl in them and it could have issues.

You guys should just set up a rotation or maybe roll each spawn for the mob. I say random the server population at the time to keep it interesting.

Try RED99 today where the population never gets over what 1 guild on Blue99 brings to a Dain raid!

jwargod
12-04-2015, 05:41 PM
So its someone intentionally desyncing the server not just because 300+ people are fighting over a mob that only drops 1-3 items depending on what mob and are sitting there looking at each other in a small area? Trying to see who can get a yellow text on a mob first? I know on live certain zones you got a lot of ppl in them and it could have issues.

You guys should just set up a rotation or maybe roll each spawn for the mob. I say random the server population at the time to keep it interesting.

Try RED99 today where the population never gets over what 1 guild on Blue99 brings to a Dain raid!

And the recruiters for red smile and hold a hand out to you and hold an axe behind their back.

Spyder73
12-04-2015, 05:41 PM
Desync has only been a major issue like it is now since FAT became a thing /shrug

Coincidence

Completely false and unfounded

dafier
12-04-2015, 05:44 PM
Completely false and unfounded

Fraps doesn't lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Spyder73
12-04-2015, 05:44 PM
Fraps doesn't lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

I really really really want to pretend I didn't fall for that

JboxCSU
12-04-2015, 06:03 PM
I really really really want to pretend I didn't fall for that

You know the rule, gotta watch the whole thing.

Spyder73
12-04-2015, 06:29 PM
LOL they do all of that. Coming from someone who i don't even think knows how to get to ToV, you sure seems to think you know a lot of what goes on in there.

Post on ur real account shit head

jcr4990
12-04-2015, 06:30 PM
LOL they do all of that. Coming from someone who i don't even think knows how to get to ToV, you sure seems to think you know a lot of what goes on in there.

http://i.imgur.com/ffknGMV.jpg

Thank you for your credible and valuable opinion

Maner
12-04-2015, 06:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ffknGMV.jpg

Thank you for your credible and valuable opinion

Deflection, the defense of the uneducated

dafier
12-04-2015, 06:41 PM

/hugs

jcr4990
12-04-2015, 06:41 PM
Deflection, the defense of the uneducated

I was feeling lazy. I thought about pointing out that his response "they do all that" only makes sense in response to 1 out of 5 things I mentioned therefore he's an idiot. But discrediting him for posting on a fake account like a moran was the low hanging fruit.

Maner
12-04-2015, 06:44 PM
I was feeling lazy. I thought about pointing out that his response "they do all that" only makes sense in response to 1 out of 5 things I mentioned therefore he's an idiot. But discrediting him for posting on a fake account like a moran was the low hanging fruit.

Pointing all of that out is a much better win than just pointing to his post count though ;)

Emjaye
12-04-2015, 07:18 PM
I found a bunch of these on the ground after Dain last night anyone know what they are about?

http://i.imgur.com/c4r1Jtt.png

ManuelThePopStar
12-04-2015, 07:34 PM
Hahahhhahahaha he lawlsed it

Jay F Kay
12-04-2015, 07:36 PM
Do you guys think it's normal to care this much about emulated everquest?

ArumTP
12-04-2015, 07:53 PM
I found a bunch of these on the ground after Dain last night anyone know what they are about?

http://i.imgur.com/c4r1Jtt.png

head, ring, cloak. All parties happy to win

jcr4990
12-04-2015, 08:27 PM
head, ring, cloak. All parties happy to win

Look on the bright side! Only 11 Months, 2 Weeks, 1 Day, 3 Hours, 53 Minutes and 20 Seconds before everyone in ur zerg can get 1 piece of Dain loot assuming you win every single Dain from here on out and its 3 items every time.

#ZergingIsDumb #IDidTheMath

ArumTP
12-04-2015, 08:51 PM
Look on the bright side! Only 11 Months, 2 Weeks, 1 Day, 3 Hours, 53 Minutes and 20 Seconds before everyone in ur zerg can get 1 piece of Dain loot assuming you win every single Dain from here on out and its 3 items every time.

#ZergingIsDumb #IDidTheMath

and at your current rate 0 on big targets

#NoLootForBDA

jcr4990
12-04-2015, 08:57 PM

#NoLootForBDA

Correct. Unfortunately if FAT continues to purposely desync our raid force when we attempt big targets we will likely not get any big target loot without resorting to playing dirty. Contrary to what some may think that's not our game. My only hope is that eventually staff will step in and do something about this issue.

arsenalpow
12-04-2015, 08:59 PM

#NoLootForBDA

You kill Dain or Tormax solo yet? Oh you haven't? BDA has....

Oleris
12-04-2015, 10:28 PM
I desynch every big fight whether or not we have FTE. ToV seems to be the exception besides a couple times.

Relbaic
12-05-2015, 12:01 AM

God dammit I've been missing Faydedar raids?

dafier
12-06-2015, 04:51 PM
I desynch every big fight whether or not we have FTE. ToV seems to be the exception besides a couple times.

The point is:

200 in zone doesn't exactly desync the whole zone. 200 in zone in the same area with idiots standing on top of each other and spam casting BS, IS THE PROBLEM.

IMO, this affects the functionality of the server. Which leads to...well staff injection in to this matter. BUT, that isn't necessarily going to happen.

Also my opinion is the scum action of desyncing a guild or FAT, heh, is the same thing as training on purpose. Just my opinion.

Nibblewitz
12-06-2015, 04:58 PM
The point is:
IMO, this affects the functionality of the server. Which leads to...well staff injection in to this matter. BUT, that isn't necessarily going to happen.

Also my opinion is the scum action of desyncing a guild or FAT, heh, is the same thing as training on purpose. Just my opinion.

Actually, this is tantamount to DDoSing the server.

RIP

ArumTP
12-06-2015, 05:38 PM
The point is:

200 in zone doesn't exactly desync the whole zone. 200 in zone in the same area with idiots standing on top of each other and spam casting BS, IS THE PROBLEM.

How dares a raid mob pop, get people excited, and have 100+ people show up. Hint regardless if FAT was an allied unit or not the same amount of people still would have shown.

dafier
12-06-2015, 06:56 PM
How dares a raid mob pop, get people excited, and have 100+ people show up. Hint regardless if FAT was an allied unit or not the same amount of people still would have shown.

Please, all you BDA members keep bringing up the same accusation. People deliberately trying to DC others by chain casting while on top of them. That should be VERY easy to prove with a single persons fraps, so please nut up or shut up.

:eek: LMAO

Funny how people like you show just how stupid humans can be. This is good. Anything else?

Pokesan
12-06-2015, 07:48 PM
So you cant prove it? planning to vote for Hillary too?

you wanna throw the hands?

dafier
12-06-2015, 09:17 PM
Start another thread. GO GO GO!

Swish
12-06-2015, 09:28 PM
Just checking in here, looks like more blue raid scene problems :o

Pint
12-06-2015, 09:30 PM
if we were all on top of each other and ppl were spamming the same clicks over and over then wouldnt people have logs of all of the spam? funny none of those have cropped up, i guess bda members dont run logs

arsenalpow
12-06-2015, 09:34 PM
How did that telk attempt go for BDA today?

Not well after Forsaken took Telk on a magical mystery tour of NToV bringing a bunch of KOS shit back into the west wing, then Divinity who had been farming trash in the west wing for a few hours decided to try and get a pull in too, then eventually after stalling enough forsaken managed to get the pull in.

indiscriminate_hater
12-06-2015, 09:41 PM
You kill Dain or Tormax solo yet? Oh you haven't? BDA has....

how many peeps is the real question

arsenalpow
12-06-2015, 09:44 PM
how many peeps is the real question

King Tormax:
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Laurabella
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Streetjustice
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Vesza
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Yiska
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Xavos
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Emjaye
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [60 Assassin] Juevento (High Elf)
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Mattis
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Skarry
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Bubbageo
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Tofusin
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Cheesus
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Booter
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Vulcar
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Bigerma
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Gripen
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Krashin
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [60 Grandmaster] Vetus (Iksar)
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Djones
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Slowscales
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [60 Warlock] Poxic (Skeleton)
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Myuharin
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Savannah
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Pfeiffer
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Flickken
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Papaj
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Shefler
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Nytestar
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Sadre
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Lacie
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Whackin
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Lotharus
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Whiterice
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Drudini
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Trollolololol
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Razartiz
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Doabarrelroll
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Dixxy
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [60 Warder] Eadras (Half Elf)
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Nibblewitz
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Cheb
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Syndar
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Ecatombe
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Exmo
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Nullian
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Azaziel
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Entheogen
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Crimsonghost
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [60 Warder] Turanis (Wood Elf)
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Filbus
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Yxageirr
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Cephalic
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Valse
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] There are 53 players in Kael Drakkal.

Our solo Dain is some gross number because it was Day 1 of Velious.

Sweettouch
12-06-2015, 09:52 PM
Not well after Forsaken took Telk on a magical mystery tour of NToV bringing a bunch of KOS shit back into the west wing, then Divinity who had been farming trash in the west wing for a few hours decided to try and get a pull in too, then eventually after stalling enough forsaken managed to get the pull in.

Rules don't fucking matter

indiscriminate_hater
12-06-2015, 09:54 PM
King Tormax:
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Laurabella
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Streetjustice
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Vesza
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Yiska
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Xavos
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Emjaye
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [60 Assassin] Juevento (High Elf)
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Mattis
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Skarry
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Bubbageo
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Tofusin
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Cheesus
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Booter
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Vulcar
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Bigerma
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Gripen
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Krashin
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [60 Grandmaster] Vetus (Iksar)
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Djones
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Slowscales
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [60 Warlock] Poxic (Skeleton)
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Myuharin
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Savannah
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Pfeiffer
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Flickken
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Papaj
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Shefler
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Nytestar
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Sadre
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Lacie
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Whackin
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Lotharus
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Whiterice
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Drudini
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Trollolololol
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Razartiz
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Doabarrelroll
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Dixxy
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [60 Warder] Eadras (Half Elf)
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Nibblewitz
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Cheb
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Syndar
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Ecatombe
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Exmo
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Nullian
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Azaziel
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Entheogen
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Crimsonghost
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [60 Warder] Turanis (Wood Elf)
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Filbus
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Yxageirr
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Cephalic
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Valse
[Sun Oct 18 16:58:07 2015] There are 53 players in Kael Drakkal.

Our solo Dain is some gross number because it was Day 1 of Velious.

Lol you sure got those "logs" ready fast

dafier
12-06-2015, 09:59 PM
Lol you sure got those "logs" ready fast

He keeps that hanging over our heads. So when I ask for loot next time, Chest says, "Remember that time you weren't at Tormax" and I reply with, "Yes sire. Forgive me for even thinking I can get loot over your 100 alts."

Ya....that sums it up.

dafier
12-06-2015, 10:06 PM
How did that telk attempt go for BDA today?

what rules exactly were broken?

Not to be serious in RnF or anything....

Pets past entrance pulling mobs when they shouldn't be past zone line. A pretty convincing pull (pong) that went North to gather adds, then (ping) another who agros, runs west and waits, then when all the crap from north is in with West, there's another (ping) eventually that takes it to zone in. SO!

The pull was very clever. A bit elaborate for what was necessary, but hey when you are trying to beat out others, you need to make it look really convincing. That way when you are petitioned for breaking rules in the first place, that little thing from the beginning is forgotten about by staff, because the end result is actually a clean pull.

:)

Please, if you aren't smart enough to understand what was written, since this is RnF... PLEASE respond.

Sweettouch
12-06-2015, 10:09 PM

stalling,and the fact that ALL guilds in ToV must start at entrance for a pull. you can't park under the dam mob.TL pulling when you shouldnt even be able to is also an infraction. get a better lawyer detoxx

dafier
12-06-2015, 10:10 PM
The person who pet pulled ran from entrance and placed a pet there to pull it, how is that not legal? How is it anything different from what happens in VP?

If this wasn't your first trip to ToV you would know how train ups and train downs work and how the zone is being pulled. Don't blame others because BDA ran into ToV without a plan and were spread out across the zone.

Fraps or didn't happen. GG

arsenalpow
12-06-2015, 10:17 PM

Intentional training will be severely disciplined.
Guilds are encouraged to work out disputes among themselves before involving the staff.
All raid mobs provide an "FTE Shout" that show what guild has engaged. Kill stealing will be severely disciplined.
Guilds may not have any more than two representatives present at a raid spawn location.
To encourage competitive racing, guilds may not camp players out in the vicinity of raid targets.
Invulnerability spells used on engagement may only be for mechanic strategies, and may not be used to stall engagement.

So the new pull seems to be getting CotH-ed into North to go get the tag, but prior to that get a TL box, then the puller takes his TL box to the West zone out. Hell, Rampage parked their entire raid force at the West zone out and then just logged in for the Nev kill.

Q16: Are we allowed to bind at raid mobs? And/or camp out toons at raid mobs?
A: Absolutely not.

So people are bound at places that aren't the entrance, that's not ok whatsoever.

Telk also didn't get pulled directly to camp. After Kimchi took FTE he gated up near Mischief because he was bound up there, thus buying Forsaken time to pull entrance mobs away to work a pull. You bring the mob directly to a raid, not up into North, then back down South.

arsenalpow
12-06-2015, 10:20 PM
I understand that reading can be challenging but it is also fundamental. Exactly who was camped out under telk to pull? The person who pet pulled ran there from the entrance. You could bind in ToV on live so exactly how is binding in ToV now an infraction?

You don't have to ALL start from the entrance, the current rule for ToV is that you cannot pull a raid mob from the wing your raid is set up in. Meaning Divinity pulling Telk while they were in WToV farming trash was an infraction. The entrance is just not a wing therefore you can pull any mob from any wing there. Thanks for proving that your incompetence extends past your play.

exactly, fraps or it didn't happen... the accuser has the burden of proof not the accused

Where in the raid rules does it talk about wings. It talks about zones, period. When I walk through the arches into West I don't zone. Your entire raid needs to start from the entrance (minus your two trackers) and you shouldn't be using any binds past the entrance to facilitate a pull, period.

arsenalpow
12-06-2015, 10:26 PM
Parking at the WToV zone out is more than allowed as long as they don't engage any WToV bosses while they are set up in WToV. Basically the pulls consist of a Coth from a tracker and a FTE from someone at the zone, explain how that doesn't follow the raid rules.

How is him gating north being bound near the raid mob in question?

Telk took 4 mallet charges and kept running north from what I have heard, he was also pulled off of the train at one point by someone not associated with the FTE which is also an infraction I believe.

Even on live you were able to bind at PoM if you chose to.

There's no point in discussing this with you. I'll just go with what Sirken or Rogean have to say. The rules are clear cut, you developed your own interpretation of those rules to facilitate your agenda. That's the status quo on this server, push the limit until you get punished.

arsenalpow
12-06-2015, 10:27 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220664

Perhaps you should try and stay caught up in raid rule developments if you are going to continue and pretend to be relevant.

I don't see anything from Sirken or Rogean there. Like I said, you're creating your own interpretation of the rules outside of what is actually written.

arsenalpow
12-06-2015, 10:29 PM
He made the thread and didn't correct them. By your logic that means he agrees doesn't it? at least that was the logic used when raid encounters were broken right?

Cool, I'm going to go make a post in raid discussion right now saying BDA is allowed to sit on any raid spawn we want in ToV, until Sirken corrects that post I'll assume it's ok.

You're literally an idiot.

dafier
12-06-2015, 10:30 PM
Parking at the WToV zone out is more than allowed as long as they don't engage any WToV bosses while they are set up in WToV. Basically the pulls consist of a Coth from a tracker and a FTE from someone at the zone, explain how that doesn't follow the raid rules.

How is him gating north being bound near the raid mob in question?

Telk took 4 mallet charges and kept running north from what I have heard, he was also pulled off of the train at one point by someone not associated with the FTE which is also an infraction I believe.

Even on live you were able to bind at PoM if you chose to.

http://i.imgur.com/NadMu.jpg

indiscriminate_hater
12-06-2015, 10:31 PM
He keeps that hanging over our heads. So when I ask for loot next time, Chest says, "Remember that time you weren't at Tormax" and I reply with, "Yes sire. Forgive me for even thinking I can get loot over your 100 alts."

Ya....that sums it up.

BDA spin team doing good work - only 5 mins to wrap up that glaring plot hole

Sweettouch
12-06-2015, 10:31 PM

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220664

Perhaps you should try and stay caught up in raid rule developments if you are going to continue and pretend to be relevant.

Your shitty alliances members said that shit,sirken didn't.

dafier
12-06-2015, 10:32 PM
BDA isn't relevant

This. Please share more.

Sweettouch
12-06-2015, 10:33 PM
Or, BDA isn't relevant so no one bothered to ask them for their input. Abide by the rules set down by your betters

YOU A BETTER?! Wow,a homeless man attempting to rape me or kill me is better than you idiots. You all blatantly break rules and act superior when GMs don't give enough of a shit to punish you. That will all change soon

arsenalpow
12-06-2015, 10:34 PM
No, it was what was agreed upon with sirken, at least that's how I read it.

It was agreed upon because Sirken didn't correct it??? Do you honestly think that's how things work? I'm not even mad, I'm impressed.

Sweettouch
12-06-2015, 10:34 PM
No, it was what was agreed upon with sirken, at least that's how I read it.

Sirken never agreed,he is a busy man and doesn't have time to make new rules for you all to break

ArumTP
12-06-2015, 10:36 PM
Zone has been pulled like this for well over a month.
Rules changes made it so we can no longer pull with trackers, and not be camped in same wing in which the intended target spawns.
Catch up if you want to get loot.

Sweettouch
12-06-2015, 10:36 PM
Because you are obviously someone who would be included in Skype calls between relevant guild leaders?

A monkey with a pea sized brain is more relevant than you.

dafier
12-06-2015, 10:37 PM
No, I take it that it was agreed upon in the Skype call that you weren't involved

Please share in entirety, the 'Skype' call you speak of.

Sweettouch
12-06-2015, 10:40 PM
Do you sit there all dam day pressing F5 to argue over a fucking game you exploit and cheat on BillSmith?or should I say Detoxx.

dafier
12-06-2015, 10:44 PM
Why don't you ask someone who was involved in the call. Or ask your guild leader to request clarification before throwing another tantrum and blaming everyone else.

*gasp* I did NO such thing. Come on....share with everyone on the board in RnF, this thread how you and whoever made the rules with Sirken.

Please, let us know. I am sure even Swish wants to hear this. GO GO GO!

Sweettouch
12-06-2015, 10:46 PM
Almost positive that if detoxx was actually going to post, he would do it under his own name. However the fact you are obsessing over it so much is concerning. But the deflecting is very becoming, when are you gonna try the next diet?

You keep accusing people of cheating and exploiting, perhaps, you just really aren't good enough to play a game made in 1999...

Clearly,I'm the one with the problem since I don't take advantage of bugs,use 150+people when others man up and do it with their own guild only,GMs turn a blind eye because they want this "classic" experience to thrive off neckbeards with no lifes

dafier
12-06-2015, 10:52 PM
thread dead....sad now. I was hoping to hear about this super squirrel top secret with poly Skype call.

:(

Relbaic
12-06-2015, 11:05 PM
Or, BDA isn't relevant so no one bothered to ask them for their input. Abide by the rules set down by your betters

I wouldn't call a guild that trains themselves and others with 3 drakes at the entrance to ToV when no dragons were up our betters. At least you got the part about setting us down correct.

ManuelThePopStar
12-06-2015, 11:15 PM
Why are less than a handful of players allowed to dictate "raid rules" to the entirety of the server?

Additionally, why are said "meetings" held privately and in secret?

Oleris
12-06-2015, 11:18 PM
Why are less than a handful of players allowed to dictate "raid rules" to the entirety of the server?

Additionally, why are said "meetings" held privately and in secret?

because there is a select few that are doing the content in question. Why open up discussions to people that don't do that content and don't understand the situation.

Valse
12-06-2015, 11:53 PM
Because its much easier to deal with a handful of people rather than a mob of whiney children who are all looking out for themselves.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c9/d7/fa/c9d7fa6702f09a2c4c25883c4e3e2a80.gif

Amontillado
12-08-2015, 04:13 AM
http://i.giphy.com/Ab50ZnYCxKREs.gif