PDA

View Full Version : Why all the FA Alliance hate?

baue1446
12-03-2015, 04:19 PM
Honestly I think it represents 2 guilds who could not do many raids on their own coming together accomplishing things that are pretty impressive.

They are working from two separate command structures, loot setup, and attitudes and using shout to organize Pulling / CH / Tank orders. They not only have to do these things outside of one guild chat they have to do those tasks within SECONDS of mobs spawns or they likely lose the kill. Sure it has mistakes/mis-communication but what do you expect?

Rampage is kicking ass as a single entity that is very well organized and dedicated. Which is awesome! No one can take that away from them. I see people accusing FA of zerging and having 130 to be completely inaccurate. They usually get 30-50 people and on 3 mobs (and 3 mobs only) they use Taken. AoW, Sont, Vyemm

But I find the FA alliance to be more in spirit of teamwork. The fact that they've held the alliance together for a few months now makes it even more impressive in my opinion. All I see is hate for some very immature people who still consider forsaken to be the TMO of old. And its ridiculous to even compare the two.

So KUDOS to the FA alliance. Don't let the recent weeks of rampage winning spawns discourage the teamwork you have shown this server. You guys deserve much more praise than these boards give you.

ArumTP
12-03-2015, 04:23 PM
rampage hates comes from stealing their loot.
bda hate comes from jealousy.

arsenalpow
12-03-2015, 04:24 PM
yes

am0n
12-03-2015, 04:24 PM
Everyone else's hate comes from grimy recruitment tactics.

jcr4990
12-03-2015, 04:26 PM
Honestly I think it represents 2 guilds who could not do many raids on their own coming together accomplishing things that are pretty impressive.

They are working from two separate command structures, loot setup, and attitudes and using shout to organize Pulling / CH / Tank orders. They not only have to do these things outside of one guild chat they have to do those tasks within SECONDS of mobs spawns or they likely lose the kill. Sure it has mistakes/mis-communication but what do you expect?

Rampage is kicking ass as a single entity that is very well organized and dedicated. Which is awesome! No one can take that away from them. I see people accusing FA of zerging and having 130 to be completely inaccurate. They usually get 30-50 people and on 3 mobs (and 3 mobs only) they use Taken. AoW, Sont, Vyemm

But I find the FA alliance to be more in spirit of teamwork. The fact that they've held the alliance together for a few months now makes it even more impressive in my opinion. All I see is hate for some very immature people who still consider forsaken to be the TMO of old. And its ridiculous to even compare the two.

So KUDOS to the FA alliance. Don't let the recent weeks of rampage winning spawns discourage the teamwork you have shown this server. You guys deserve much more praise than these boards give you.

https://media.giphy.com/media/LyJ6KPlrFdKnK/giphy.gif

Did u forget what forum u are in? I'm sure Forsaken has their own forums for circlejerking about how "impressive" their zerging is. Don't pollute RNF with this nonsense.

baue1446
12-03-2015, 04:28 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/LyJ6KPlrFdKnK/giphy.gif

Did u forget what forum u are in? I'm sure Forsaken has their own forums for circlejerking about how "impressive" their zerging is. Don't pollute RNF with this nonsense.

Im ranting. As in the Rants/Flames thread.... Rants do not always have be negative

Fire Beetle
12-03-2015, 04:28 PM
I hate it because I am a fire beetle and people stomp all over my mating grounds. The same can said of other Norrath creatures like a large snake, a bixie, or even a dwarf skeleton.

Legday
12-03-2015, 04:30 PM
F/A is the best thing thats happened to RnF in a long time. Can we all agree on that?

jcr4990
12-03-2015, 04:32 PM
Im ranting. As in the Rants/Flames thread.... Rants do not always have be negative

http://i.imgur.com/kPKqYhp.jpg
I was really confused for a sec til I saw u were new here. All makes sense now.

Fire Beetle
12-03-2015, 04:33 PM
F/A is the best thing thats happened to RnF in a long time. Can we all agree on that?

I think BDA giving DKP / LC bonus points for getting threads to 5+ pages is the best.

maskedmelon
12-03-2015, 04:37 PM
RNF does not yield experience. I suggest leveling in the newby area. There's less chance of losing IQ points there too.

jcr4990
12-03-2015, 04:37 PM
I think BDA giving DKP / LC bonus points for getting threads to 5+ pages is the best.

I have yet to receive any DKP for my RNF efforts. Chest is the fucking worst.

maskedmelon
12-03-2015, 04:39 PM
I have yet to receive any DKP for my RNF efforts. Chest is the fucking worst.

That's a shame. I'd estimate that your efforts in RNF would have netted you the title of at least Fire Giant by now. And they have been valiant.

Kekephee
12-03-2015, 04:40 PM

Just a reminder for all who weren't aware, I was given my trak guts to complete my epic as a reward for good RNFing against Swish. It was literally 12 hours after a particularly exciting battle that I came out on top of and honestly, Swish has never been the same since. His anti BDA posts have been half-hearted at best and this is just speculation, but I believe this was the cause of him losing his home and plunging into the depths of gambling addiction that sent him to Vegas, where he will die

Fire Beetle
12-03-2015, 04:48 PM
Just a reminder for all who weren't aware, I was given my trak guts to complete my epic as a reward for good RNFing against Swish. It was literally 12 hours after a particularly exciting battle that I came out on top of and honestly, Swish has never been the same since. His anti BDA posts have been half-hearted at best and this is just speculation, but I believe this was the cause of him losing his home and plunging into the depths of gambling addiction that sent him to Vegas, where he will die

Yes yes. Let us know how much you love your RnF and how you think it effects peoples real lives! Perhaps you will get NToV loots!

oh.. wait. No you wont.

Kekephee
12-03-2015, 04:51 PM
Yes yes. Let us know how much you love your RnF and how you think it effects peoples real lives! Perhaps you will get NToV loots!

oh.. wait. No you wont.

You're the one who said BDA has a system in place to reward RNF. I just confirmed it. Why don't you crawl back into your HOLE and roll some SHIT into a BALL

Fire Beetle
12-03-2015, 04:56 PM
I am not to be confused as a Dung Beetle, however he is my cousin and can be found in Africa. Get your bug species correct.

On a side note tho. Literally driving 50 mph across the open Serengeti I yelled stop to the driver/guide. Since I saw something weird on the ground. It was a Dung Beetle rolling his dung ball until he came to a stop and then starting burring it. It is apparently very rare to see this. Got lucky as hell on my safari and was able to video it. Simply amazing.

Kekephee
12-03-2015, 04:59 PM
Didn't the Egyptians believe that if you saw a dung beetle rolling his ball it meant you were going to die that day? Weren't you scared sir

Fire Beetle
12-03-2015, 05:03 PM
I didn't know that was a thing. Did you know Egyptians were the first to invent electric current?

Pokesan
12-03-2015, 05:24 PM
beetle facts starring kekephee and his alt account

Kekephee
12-03-2015, 05:44 PM
I didn't know that was a thing. Did you know Egyptians were the first to invent electric current?

http://hight3ch.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/pyramid-power-plant.jpg

Oleris
12-03-2015, 06:23 PM
ya know it was actually a nuclear reactor for the aliens right

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/158/329/9189283.jpg

dafier
12-03-2015, 06:42 PM

I just got 10,000 DKP bonus for having Sirken reply to my thread! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

dafier
12-03-2015, 06:44 PM
OH SNAP! Hit 5 pages too! MORE DKP for me and I don't even have to log in game for it!

JOIN BDA NOW!

dafier
12-03-2015, 06:45 PM
beetle facts starring kekephee and his alt account

Did I ever tell you that I care for your well being? If not, I do. ;)

Kekephee
12-03-2015, 07:06 PM
Did I ever tell you that I care for your well being? If not, I do. ;)

Thank you, I care for your well being too

Kekephee
12-03-2015, 07:06 PM
Oh shit I was logged into the wrong account

dafier
12-03-2015, 07:39 PM
Oh shit I was logged into the wrong account

AH HA!

jcr4990
12-03-2015, 08:12 PM
I knew Pokesan was BDA just wasn't sure who. Damnit Keke.

Fire Beetle
12-03-2015, 11:29 PM
https://gatesofnineveh.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/baghdad-battery-drawing.jpg

Give me the DKP later.

XDrake
12-04-2015, 01:10 AM
I really like you, Fire Beetle... As a Erudite your eyes are invaluable to my people. /nod

Prismaticshop
12-04-2015, 01:46 AM
rampage hates comes from stealing their loot.
bda hate comes from jealousy.

qft

ManuelThePopStar
12-04-2015, 02:37 AM
"I love a FAT chick with a body enormous,
It ain't about the weight, yo, its how they performance"

Troxx
12-04-2015, 03:45 AM
Everyone else's hate comes from grimy recruitment tactics.

Yep. Fore-skin-saken is particularly bad about this. It's one thing when friends try to recruit me. It's annoying when I get random tells from strangers in that guild offering promises of dragon loot and glory.

Sorry guy, if I was willing to sell my soul and RL for dragon loot, I certainly would be doing it with Forsaken.

I gave up shitting in socks a long time ago. I play quite a bit but I gave up that style of play a long time ago. I won't be joining the end game raiding clusterfuck that is p99 in the foreseeable future.

trite
12-04-2015, 04:38 AM
Zerg offers one advantage in terms of desynching. It will effect both FAT and Rampage but when you bring way more people and everyone desynchs at the same rate the smaller force suffers higher percentage of desynchs...Also zones have been completely crashing lately....when you get a kill because you managed to desynch the other force while they were in the middle of killing a mob its kind of lame no matter who does it...it's like everyone is playing some other game on some of these raids where your only objective is to keep your client talking to the server....

Troxx
12-04-2015, 05:32 AM
Should have read "would not" above, not "would" in the above post.

Swish
12-04-2015, 05:45 AM
I just got 10,000 DKP bonus for having Sirken reply to my thread! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

http://i.imgur.com/QO9FTvj.jpg

dafier
12-04-2015, 11:36 AM
What blue would do without your response, to THINK about it.... :(

Spyder73
12-04-2015, 01:21 PM
Kekephee so aspergery in this thread