PDA

View Full Version : Passive aggressive guild forum thread updates

Juevento
11-17-2015, 03:31 PM
Come on fellas, we have a forum for shit talking. It's this great forum here. No need to turn our guild recruitment threads into a hands-off RnF-lite.

If you'd like, this thread can be used for your back and forth. As a matter of fact, I'll just save you guys the time and summarize.

Our kill count is now up to 12. Improvements made each week. Great work so far this week Forsaken and Asgard!

Summary: we killed lots of mobs (for us) and I'll post 5 minutes after each kill so everyone has an accurate spawn timer. Of course by we I mean anyone that can stand Detoxx and me enough to raid with us.

We do OK on Sleepers keys I guess.

Summary:

http://i.imgur.com/1Uw3HsL.jpg

Valse
11-17-2015, 03:45 PM
The pie chart really adds to your presentation materials and drives your point home.

Juevento
11-17-2015, 03:55 PM
17th consecutive Lord Yelinek dead... THIS WEEK

am i doin it right?

[editors note] Not quite right, but fear not I will brush up your message.

Summary:

http://i.imgur.com/fhnL3Kr.jpg

Juevento
11-17-2015, 03:59 PM
learn to link eratani!

It was so nice of our competition to let us get this Dracoliche. They watched the Fear portal for us for most of the window with 15 members and were very generous to show us how to engage the mob two times, after they were killed on their first demonstration. I guess they felt we needed to be shown again...then they allowed us to kill him as they stood around offering pointers! Thank You guys!

www.takenguild.com

Summary: I have no class and will post RnF material in a place where if anyone responds, I can cry about being flamed in a flame free environment.

iruinedyourday
11-17-2015, 04:03 PM
whats this thread ru rnfing with tears asking ppl to stop making fun of your guild?

Juevento
11-17-2015, 04:06 PM
whats this thread ru rnfing with tears asking ppl to stop making fun of your guild?

No sir; I am simply putting people's rants and flames in the proper forum. That's all.

Champion_Standing
11-17-2015, 04:14 PM
I don't think anyone cares but you OP

arsenalpow
11-17-2015, 04:22 PM

Don't tell me how much I care.

I care A LOT!

Pokesan
11-17-2015, 04:24 PM
waaaah! waaaah! the rants are in the wrong forum! waaaaaaah!

grow some balls OP

arsenalpow
11-17-2015, 04:27 PM
waaaah! waaaah! the rants are in the wrong forum! waaaaaaah!

grow some balls OP

OP is a giant among men willing to use RnF for its purpose, not hiding behind untrollable guild threads. We need more heroes like Juevento.

Juevento
11-17-2015, 04:27 PM

Perhaps, it seems slightly disingenuous to have a no RnF rule but embed your RnF material in a forum where you'd catch a suspension for responding to flame bait.

Fountree
11-17-2015, 04:29 PM
Juevento you forget that theres serious disciplinary action for blue raiders using this forum these days. Can't be having your guild name sullied in this new PC raid environment.

Ravager
11-17-2015, 04:35 PM
Juevento you forget that theres serious disciplinary action for blue raiders using this forum these days. Can't be having your guild name sullied in this new PC raid environment.

How much worse could ot get?

Pokesan
11-17-2015, 04:36 PM
BDA trying to censor the forums like they censor the subreddit

Exmo batphone sent yet?

arsenalpow
11-17-2015, 04:37 PM
Enter BDA, server heroes. A guild where we are not bound by virtual shackles and treat our members like adults, allowing them the freedom to post in RnF as is their God given right handed down by Emporer Rogean himself.

Troubled
11-17-2015, 04:38 PM

Only disciplinary action I've seen is the shitbucket of raid discussions you're stuck into in skype. Nothing has come down from the mountain in months.

Exmo batphone sent yet?

Amen, brother.

Ella`Ella
11-17-2015, 04:39 PM
OP is a fire giant among men

Moodie
11-17-2015, 04:40 PM
I'm finaly RNF famous <3

jcr4990
11-17-2015, 04:55 PM
The flame baiting in guild recruit threads has always kinda bothered me. Glad to see somebody fixing the situation. Pras be to Juevento.

dafier
11-17-2015, 04:56 PM
Pras be to Juevento.

Champion_Standing
11-17-2015, 05:02 PM
Don't tell me how much I care.

I care A LOT!

This isn't healthy bro

Valse
11-17-2015, 05:31 PM
This isn't healthy bro

Neither is Gagh but I try not to judge.

Relbaic
11-17-2015, 05:34 PM
Is this the right place to subtly talk about a guild kiting Draco around for 6 minutes a mere 12 hours after they got salty and cried about a legit Talendor pull?

Swish
11-17-2015, 05:37 PM
posting in a bda circlejerk thread

Legday
11-17-2015, 05:41 PM
Competition getting good.
Recruitment thread passive aggressiveness peaks.
BDA not involved but discusses amongst selves in RnF.
Nobody cares.

arsenalpow
11-17-2015, 05:43 PM
Is this the right place to subtly talk about a guild kiting Draco around for 6 minutes a mere 12 hours after they got salty and cried about a legit Talendor pull?

what draco kite?

Relbaic
11-17-2015, 05:46 PM
6 mins on video this morning of the big skeleton dragon running around aggroed on someone before any attempt was made to pull in to camp.

Exmo
11-17-2015, 06:04 PM

Exmo batphone sent yet?

Was there something specific you'd like me to delete? Just let me know, clearly I'm a mindless lackey who just does as I'm told. That's why there's never anything the staff doesn't like on the subreddit. /s :rolleyes:

Pokesan
11-17-2015, 06:13 PM
Was there something specific you'd like me to delete? Just let me know, clearly I'm a mindless lackey who just does as I'm told. That's why there's never anything the staff doesn't like on the subreddit. /s :rolleyes:

I'd prefer if you were unable to delete anything, having been removed from your undeserved position. You little rat.

Viscian
11-17-2015, 06:16 PM
posting in a bda circlejerk thread

Nothing about Swish in this post.

PS - it is kind of cute seeing people create threads for my attention. Consider yourself noticed OP and take this comment as a digital autograph.

Be the best you can be.

Swish

Yet you find your way here for attention. Consider yourself noticed Swish and take this comment as a digital autograph.

arsenalpow
11-17-2015, 06:18 PM
I'd prefer if you were unable to delete anything, having been removed from your undeserved position. You little rat.

Exmo is a saint, you leave him alone. He brought soooooooooooo much booze to Vegas.

B4EQWASCOOL
11-17-2015, 06:21 PM

Yet you find your way here for attention. Consider yourself noticed Swish and take this comment as a digital autograph.

Digital autograph from an obese.

Value: $0

HeallunRumblebelly
11-17-2015, 06:23 PM
OP is a giant among men willing to use RnF for its purpose, not hiding behind untrollable guild threads. We need more heroes like Juevento.

RNF is fucking dogshit these days. I swear to god, not one picture of a guy holding a knife to this man's corgis. No dead relative trolling. It's this kid glove bullshit and the larger guild gags have made this the sometime red v blue debate and nothing more. I mourn the true psychopaths and RL attacks this place once bred.

Swish
11-17-2015, 06:29 PM

Just calling this thread out for what it is lol, is there some rule that I can only post when my name is mentioned? Nice shit stirring old chum.

dafier
11-17-2015, 06:32 PM
RNF is fucking dogshit these days. I swear to god, not one picture of a guy holding a knife to this man's corgis. No dead relative trolling. It's this kid glove bullshit and the larger guild gags have made this the sometime red v blue debate and nothing more. I mourn the true psychopaths and RL attacks this place once bred.

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/63866622/large.gif

Stormfists
11-17-2015, 07:34 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/uawks.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/uawks)

Exmo
11-17-2015, 07:49 PM

Uh, I deserve my position. I create the subreddit. Why so Rustled?

Pint
11-17-2015, 07:52 PM
Thread has potential, do more

Swish
11-17-2015, 07:56 PM

Goose stepping is a requirement of the sub-reddit I hear. All kinds of power hungry mods waiting to censor people's posts. Haven't checked it in months.

Pokesan
11-17-2015, 08:21 PM

You're either trolling or have some serious juicebox rot going on.

That's not a good goddamn reason buddy. Why should you have the power to decide what P99 news is fit for players to read about and discuss? Because you planted your internet flag first, for a game you no longer play, on a website that isn't even yours?

Tell me what you've done to deserve this authority. Because here's what you've done to not deserve it.

I never noticed a post by you there until the recent dramas.

You deflected and shutdown discussion of the Anti-Hack program - promising to report back with the results from your "Microsoft friend". Which you never did.

You outrighted censored both Grocer intifadas. Massively downvoted by the community. Players wanted to talk about it and you just wouldn't allow it.

You don't belong as moderator.

Exmo
11-17-2015, 08:52 PM

That's not a good goddamn reason buddy. Why should you have the power to decide what P99 news is fit for players to read about and discuss? Because you planted your internet flag first, for a game you no longer play, on a website that isn't even yours?

Tell me what you've done to deserve this authority. Because here's what you've done to not deserve it.

You deflected and shutdown discussion of the Anti-Hack program - promising to report back with the results from your "Microsoft friend". Which you never did.

You outrighted censored both Grocer intifadas. Massively downvoted by the community. Players wanted to talk about it and you just wouldn't allow it.

1) The Compiled DLL is compiled in such a way that it's a bit dirty to just take apart. SDE friend at Microsoft sent it to the Security Essentials Team. It's sitting there pending review. No ETA Currently.

2) Yes, I planted my flag first. That's how reddit works. If you don't like it, feel free to Contribute a change to their code base, it's open Source.

3) I didn't Shutdown the Conversation on the the DLL, in fact I was very Concerned about it.

4) GG is off his fucking meds. The threads I've shut down of his were one where he threatened to drop logs from the GM Skype Chat, which include RL info, Account Logins, etc. etc. and This recent thread, which included significant details about an RMT Scheme, which directly violates the rules of the Sub. Talk about how much you hate the staff all you want, I don't give a shit, but don't promote RMT, Explain how it's done, Explain how Profitable it can be, etc. etc.

5) How upset you are is Hilarious, are you the one that made the alternative p99 subreddit with like 4 people?

contemptor
11-17-2015, 09:02 PM

Seriously stop hiding, whats your blue char name? You put so much effort into this I feel like you deserve some free ports or rezzes or something, I'll hook you up.

jcr4990
11-17-2015, 09:02 PM
http://www.thearkansasproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/sanchez_quote.jpg

Pokesan
11-17-2015, 09:05 PM
1) The Compiled DLL is compiled in such a way that it's a bit dirty to just take apart. SDE friend at Microsoft sent it to the Security Essentials Team. It's sitting there pending review. No ETA Currently.

2) Yes, I planted my flag first. That's how reddit works. If you don't like it, feel free to Contribute a change to their code base, it's open Source.

3) I didn't Shutdown the Conversation on the the DLL, in fact I was very Concerned about it.

4) GG is off his fucking meds. The threads I've shut down of his were one where he threatened to drop logs from the GM Skype Chat, which include RL info, Account Logins, etc. etc. and This recent thread, which included significant details about an RMT Scheme, which directly violates the rules of the Sub. Talk about how much you hate the staff all you want, I don't give a shit, but don't promote RMT, Explain how it's done, Explain how Profitable it can be, etc. etc.

5) How upset you are is Hilarious, are you the one that made the alternative p99 subreddit with like 4 people?

I'm mad because you're a shitty mod and having created the subreddit is still a bad reason for you to remain as mod. This is a community driven game and you are not serving the community well.

Pokesan
11-17-2015, 09:07 PM
Seriously stop hiding, whats your blue char name? You put so much effort into this I feel like you deserve some free ports or rezzes or something, I'll hook you up.

The name of my highest level character, the same name on both servers, has been a matter of forum record since August of last year. That you or anyone else thinks I've attempted to hide it makes me giggle.

contemptor
11-17-2015, 09:09 PM
The name of my highest level character, the same name on both servers, has been a matter of forum record since August of last year. That you or anyone else thinks I've attempted to hide it makes me giggle.
Post it up so I can hook you up. No time to search the boards through a thousand posts.

Pokesan
11-17-2015, 09:15 PM
Post it up so I can hook you up. No time to search the boards through a thousand posts.

I'll be ok without a hookup, I prefer the giggling. Thanks though!

Try off-topic if you're so creepily curious.

contemptor
11-17-2015, 09:25 PM
I'll be ok without a hookup, I prefer the giggling. Thanks though!

Try off-topic if you're so creepily curious.
Too much effort, giggle away. If I run by you in black burrow one day just hail me

Swish
11-17-2015, 09:30 PM
I wouldnt do shit for that guy Pokesan, one of the real mad/bads with no pals other than the loot council.

Swish
11-17-2015, 09:31 PM

I'd echo that...what a chance for the subreddit to shine and have a purpose outside of the official forums. What a waste.

Fire Beetle
11-17-2015, 09:33 PM
Why is Swish in this thread again?

Also, BDA tears taste like liquid gold.

dafier
11-17-2015, 10:05 PM
Thread has potential, do more

If you need a piggy back ride, this is the wrong thread.

Champion_Standing
11-17-2015, 10:09 PM
Neither is Gagh but I try not to judge.

I dunno....birds eat a lot of raw worms and they are pretty fit

Troubled
11-17-2015, 10:54 PM
Thread turned into something magical. Subbed.

Exmo
11-17-2015, 11:21 PM
I'm mad because you're a shitty mod and having created the subreddit is still a bad reason for you to remain as mod. This is a community driven game and you are not serving the community well.

We'll have agree to disagree, I believe it's in the best interest of the community to attempt prevent people with an Axe to grind from disclosing Sensitive/private information so they can be E-Famous.

Sorry that got serious there for a second, hmm.

Swish, I need a funny Gif. Go!

Fingerz_Stankz
11-17-2015, 11:34 PM
Wanna see something really passive aggressive that they did to us this week ? Not only are they whipping us on kills. They are trolling us on spawns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0IZoxzkacI

Aeaolena
11-18-2015, 12:00 AM
Swish, I need a funny Gif. Go!

Oh! Oh oh! ME! Can I? (Sorry Swish frn, I <3 gifs too)

h8'rs be like
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ELpvwXFTwMU/TnU0oJPz7vI/AAAAAAAAAXk/cMRgGgYrZu4/s1600/tumblr_lkojilfGcq1qib9dlo1_500.gif

But Exmo be like
http://24.media.tumblr.com/d41e3230641021ea194e38791dc46765/tumblr_mzpwmg6oUE1qm11ozo6_r1_250.gif
http://www.drodd.com/images13/deal-with-it-gif26.gif

Pint
11-18-2015, 12:37 AM
If you need a piggy back ride, this is the wrong thread.

a piggy back ride to where exactly?

Exmo
11-18-2015, 01:46 AM
Oh! Oh oh! ME! Can I? (Sorry Swish frn, I <3 gifs too)

h8'rs be like
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ELpvwXFTwMU/TnU0oJPz7vI/AAAAAAAAAXk/cMRgGgYrZu4/s1600/tumblr_lkojilfGcq1qib9dlo1_500.gif

But Exmo be like
http://24.media.tumblr.com/d41e3230641021ea194e38791dc46765/tumblr_mzpwmg6oUE1qm11ozo6_r1_250.gif
http://www.drodd.com/images13/deal-with-it-gif26.gif

This is amazing.

arsenalpow
11-18-2015, 09:07 AM
Looks like Asgard won raiding this week according to their forum post update. No need to mention Forsaken in there anywhere. I'm anxiously awaiting the Rampage counter update.

As another cycle draws to a close, <Asgard> finished on top with some seriously fun kills and good times! Apply today to get in on the action on the ground floor! We're learning as we go and having a blast! If you're interested in a casual raiding guild that kills endgame Velious dragons, giants, and dwarf, click the link below!

asgardguild.net

Finally, gratz to all of those who got loot and ST keys from this massive kill list in Pint's post! That's more than 1/2 of all ToV!

portbitch69
11-18-2015, 10:19 AM
Why do you guys care so much. You're giving them the attention they want

arsenalpow
11-18-2015, 11:02 AM
Why do you guys care so much. You're giving them the attention they want

It's not about caring, it's about discussing how it's funny. It's also about killing another 5 hours at work.

Legday
11-18-2015, 11:12 AM
Looks like Asgard won raiding this week according to their forum post update. No need to mention Forsaken in there anywhere. I'm anxiously awaiting the Rampage counter update.

Previous guild post says specifically we didn't accomplish anything solo. Forsaken and/or Taken team ups on everything.

Although I guess I would be blinded by that list of kills too.

arsenalpow
11-18-2015, 11:13 AM
Previous guild post says specifically we didn't accomplish anything solo. Forsaken and/or Taken team ups on everything.

Although I guess I would be blinded by that list of kills too.

It was a really long list. I couldn't bother to scroll up.

dafier
11-18-2015, 11:43 AM
There was a post I made about "JUST MERGE ALREADY!"

It's funny how the only guild that can still do stuff on their own is BDA and Rampage.

TMBLOW
11-18-2015, 11:47 AM
It's funny how the only guild that can still do stuff on their own is BDA and Rampage.

BDA and Rampage killed Hoshkar together this week.

arsenalpow
11-18-2015, 11:48 AM
There was a post I made about "JUST MERGE ALREADY!"

Because you're bad at RnF and have a limited view of the world you forgot Divinity. Taken is also fairly capable on their own but everyone is miles behind Rampage. I'm just calling ForsakenGard a thing from now on. They don't have to physically merge, I'll just treat them as a single entity that Detoxx speaks for.

arsenalpow
11-18-2015, 11:49 AM

Yup at 11am on a Monday. We also melted him solo the week before when the window went into BDA prime time afte TakenGard wiped with 40 when one of their new recruits decided to trigger a Hoshkar AE on the pull.

dafier
11-18-2015, 11:51 AM
I don't post my full view to jab or poke at people. That's the point of RnF I think. Russel them feathers.

As for a 1 time event (I am not aware of) of BDA and whoever doing something. That's a different discussion entirely and doesn't belong in this thread.

jcr4990
11-18-2015, 11:52 AM
Add a guild first Sevalak!

Serious question FAT members. When you use 3 guilds to kill a target. Do you still see it as "guild first" accomplishment that you can brag about "your guild" killing?

I'm gonna ask my Rampage friends if I can tag along for their next Tunare kill so BDA can have a guild first Tunare.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/60114268.jpg

Legday
11-18-2015, 11:57 AM
Serious question FAT members. When you use 3 guilds to kill a target. Do you still see it as "guild first" accomplishment that you can brag about "your guild" killing?

2 guilds, and, yes.

Juevento
11-18-2015, 12:03 PM

Finally, the anon TMO accounts show up. Nice to see you in RnF Detoxx.

Relbaic
11-18-2015, 12:08 PM
BDA also helped kill AoW last month when FAT scrapped by with 120 or so people, so we can add an AoW kill to our resume. BFAT #1 alliance. My winning roll was totally ignored by the rest of the alliance but it's not about the loot.

Fire Beetle
Detoxx doesn't know how to RnF. As such; no other Forsaken RnF.

TMBLOW
Finally, the anon TMO accounts show up. Nice to see you in RnF Detoxx.

hai - but in seriousness teaming up in the AM is what guilds simply have to do for the pixels you feel? - BDA does it nearly every week in VP because when you dont have the numbers what else you going to do....let the other guys kill it?

Maybe you guys should consider finding some N/V allies though - two weeks in a row wiping to Lord Nagafen not a great look.

Danth
11-18-2015, 12:09 PM
All the raid guilds ought to just combine to form one 24/7 raid force. Call it "Uberguild." No more train wars, no more forum drama, no more poaching members between guilds. Think of how much easier it'd make communication relative to the present multi-guild events. Redundant trackers could be eliminated, reducing overall workload. With no more competition or petition/lawyerquest a compelling argument could then be made to eliminate variance--allowing control of spawn timers and a further reduction of workload. It'd be a win for everyone who wants to raid. Indeed, Red server continually displays the viability of single-guild domination as their members seem able to raid for a longer period of time with less burnout and turnover.

Am I serious, or sarcastic? Does it matter?

Danth

Danth
11-18-2015, 12:10 PM
BDA also helped kill AoW last month when FAT scrapped by with 120 or so people, so we can add an AoW kill to our resume. BFAT #1 alliance. My winning roll was totally ignored by the rest of the alliance but it's not about the loot.

Change that abbreviation to B-FAT and you have a winner.

Danth

Relbaic
11-18-2015, 12:13 PM
hai - but in seriousness teaming up in the AM is what guilds simply have to do for the pixels you feel? - BDA does it nearly every week in VP because when you dont have the numbers what else you going to do....let the other guys kill it?

Maybe you guys should consider finding some N/V allies though - two weeks in a row wiping to Lord Nagafen not a great look.

Pretty awful wiping to Nagafen at 35% with 1 cleric and 7 total people.

dafier
11-18-2015, 12:14 PM
I like Danth.

arsenalpow
11-18-2015, 12:23 PM

Every week in VP? That sounds accurate I guess. Since we've been active in VP we've allied twice for a kill. A 2am early Monday morning Hoshkar kill with Taken, and a 11am Monday morning Hoshkar kill with Rampage. Looks like casual BDA can't kill Hoshkar early mornings on a workday. Funny thing is though neither can anyone else. TakenGard team up for those kills, hell there was a community Hoshkar kill amongst Taken Asgard and Rampage one morning.

Also wiping to Nagafen at 35% with 7 people (only 1 cleric) seems pretty legit. Probably would have won if it were Vox. We definitely have a 7 man kill of her on the books.

Nirgon
11-18-2015, 12:30 PM
I'm really mad that all this stuff happening in Paris is distracting us from Mizzou which is distracting us from this

The real problems

TMBLOW
11-18-2015, 12:32 PM
Every week in VP? That sounds accurate I guess. Since we've been active in VP we've allied twice for a kill. A 2am early Monday morning Hoshkar kill with Taken, and a 11am Monday morning Hoshkar kill with Rampage. Looks like casual BDA can't kill Hoshkar early mornings on a workday. Funny thing is though neither can anyone else. TakenGard team up for those kills, hell there was a community Hoshkar kill amongst Taken Asgard and Rampage one morning.

Also wiping to Nagafen at 35% with 7 people (only 1 cleric) seems pretty legit. Probably would have won if it were Vox. We definitely have a 7 man kill of her on the books.

I thought this was the passive aggressive thread?

arsenalpow
11-18-2015, 12:33 PM
I still don't understand the Mizzou situation. They covered all the sports related fallout but ESPN didn't really elaborate about the events that lead up to the players and professor walk out aside from "the chancellor didn't do enough..."

arsenalpow
11-18-2015, 12:34 PM
I thought this was the passive aggressive thread?

Passive aggressive refers to the manner in which Rampage, Taken, and ForsakenGard have been using their guild recruitment posts to take shots at each other. Keep up pal.

Eponymous Anonymous
11-18-2015, 12:52 PM
As for a 1 time event (I am not aware of) of BDA and whoever doing something. That's a different discussion entirely and doesn't belong in this thread.

Why does this belong in this thread:

but this does not:

And BDA has allied with other guilds on more than 1 occasion. But like every other criticism you guys make about other guilds, it doesn't apply to BDA, right?

Nirgon
11-18-2015, 12:59 PM
have you tried humble bragging in retaliation?

jcr4990
11-18-2015, 01:04 PM
I can think of.... 3 times? That BDA has allied with another guild for a kill since Velious came out. All of which were at shitty AM hours.

Not really a valid comparison to how FAT operates.

dafier
11-18-2015, 01:07 PM

That's weird.

humble meaning, modest

and

brag meaning, boast

Forgive me but I am not an English major, however I believe only a person that uses them in the same sentence is not sincere or acting on a joke.

dafier
11-18-2015, 01:09 PM
On a second note:

I take back everything I've said.

I am all for B-FAT!

GO GO B-FAT RANGERS!

Eponymous Anonymous
11-18-2015, 01:10 PM
if you'll notice, passive and aggressive are also a contradiction of terms.

Rusl
11-18-2015, 01:12 PM
Back on topic folks.

[CENTER]The 38 minute 40 second fight vs Vulak'Aerr: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KlXUnPftOw

Although we've killed Vulak every week since Velious launch, this was one of the more exciting fights due to the long duration and 7:00AM batphone with low numbers, not to mention 2+ guilds trying to team up against us, forcing us to engage with 30 something people in the zone. Come be a part of http://www.rampageguild.com/ No attendance % requirement, so even the casuals will fit right in! There are still ~9 Velious raid mobs that only Rampage has slain. Come say hi to The Sleeper before it's too late :D

How many more keys for FAT until you know what happens...

dafier
11-18-2015, 01:13 PM
Because of English, those two words can be used successfully and with sincerity in a sentence. Epon, try books, they are really cool!

Here's a link for you:
https://www.readingrainbow.com/

Juevento
11-18-2015, 01:18 PM
All I want is for our guild recruitment threads to be a place of positivity, an arena of achievements and not anther realm of RnF.

Thiefboy777
11-18-2015, 01:24 PM
What's funny is that Rampage is getting contested in Velious and for some reason that upsets you.

Nirgon
11-18-2015, 01:25 PM
google it, it makes sense

Eponymous Anonymous
11-18-2015, 01:33 PM
Because of English, those two words can be used successfully and with sincerity in a sentence. Epon, try books, they are really cool!

Here's a link for you:
https://www.readingrainbow.com/

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=humblebrag

Perhaps you should take your own advice. You know, because English.

You are terrible at RnF, just stop trying.

dafier
11-18-2015, 01:34 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=humblebrag

Perhaps you should take your own advice. You know, because English.

You are terrible at RnF, just stop trying.

Urban dictionary isn't English. Good try though.

dafier
11-18-2015, 01:36 PM
It's like saying Ebonics is English. You are terrible at this. Get a real job bro/girl/eugenic.

Eponymous Anonymous
11-18-2015, 01:36 PM
Urban dictionary isn't English. Good try though.

because I know reading more than the first line of a google result is difficult for you, here's another one:

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/humblebrag

dafier
11-18-2015, 01:38 PM
because I know reading more than the first line of a google result is difficult for you, here's another one:

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/humblebrag

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/suggestions/humblebrag

Try harder....

dafier
11-18-2015, 01:40 PM
Oxford is England English trying to incorporate American English.

If you know anything about English, there are 2 types. Can you name them?

arsenalpow
11-18-2015, 01:46 PM
Someone save the thread please. Rebbon is killing it :(

Juevento
11-18-2015, 01:57 PM
Holy shit it's getting autistic as fuck in here now.

iruinedyourday
11-18-2015, 02:37 PM

Like, "you guys may be winning all the dragons but the rnf community only posts about us."

?

Did i do it right?

Relbaic
11-18-2015, 03:25 PM
I'm sad B-FAT isn't gaining any traction.

Too bad Rampage doesn't team up with them, R-FAT sounds much better.

surf3001x
11-18-2015, 03:38 PM
16 year old game.

who gives a fuck who kills what with who.

Legday
11-18-2015, 03:50 PM
who gives a fuck who kills what with who.

BDA, exclusively, gives a fuck about who kills what with who.

dafier
11-18-2015, 03:58 PM
B-FAT ----> R-FAT ----> FAT

That's the rotation. However I like FAT-R more than R-FAT.

TMBLOW
11-18-2015, 04:01 PM
B-FAT ----> R-FAT ----> FAT

That's the rotation. However I like FAT-R more than R-FAT.

F.A.R.T

Forsaken
Asgard
Rampage
Taken

"You'll know we are near by the smell"

dafier
11-18-2015, 04:03 PM
B-FATR?

Might work.....

FART is good too.

Ella`Ella
11-18-2015, 04:07 PM
The goal of high-end raiding on this server isn't for one guild to monopolize all the content over everyone. It's to monopolize all the content over everyone in BDA.

Seltius
11-18-2015, 04:13 PM
The goal of high-end raiding on this server isn't for one guild to monopolize all the content over everyone. It's to monopolize all the content over everyone in BDA.

Watch it I hear there is an app..err rule for that.
Your 1 petition away on blue from being forced to give BDA your dragons!

arsenalpow
11-18-2015, 04:15 PM
You're.

Pint
11-18-2015, 04:36 PM

serious answer, yes.

Juevento
11-18-2015, 05:00 PM
serious answer, yes.

And why wouldn't you? I was super thrilled to get that AoW kill with Taken on beta. That would absolutely be something I'd crow about in my guild forum. I just wouldn't take that time to shit on my opponents in that forum.

Seltius
11-18-2015, 05:04 PM
You're.

ur

Yarr

Yarg

Pint
11-18-2015, 05:06 PM
And why wouldn't you? I was super thrilled to get that AoW kill with Taken on beta. That would absolutely be something I'd crow about in my guild forum. I just wouldn't take that time to shit on my opponents in that forum.

im pretty confident that our thread is free from passive aggressive nonsense other than dannyl's post but i could be wrong ~

jcr4990
11-18-2015, 05:07 PM
Alright then its settled. I'm gonna start tagging along whenever Rampage does stuff so I can get BDA guild firsts for my pals. Not to worry soon BDA will have killed everything outside of ST guys!

#DoingtheLordsWork

Juevento
11-18-2015, 05:11 PM
im pretty confident that our thread is free from passive aggressive nonsense other than dannyl's post but i could be wrong ~

There's a reason I didn't post anything from your guild thread. It wasn't for lack of trying!

Pint
11-18-2015, 05:16 PM
There's a reason I didn't post anything from your guild thread. It wasn't for lack of trying!

phew, i dont like to think we're not cool enough to get flamed

Juevento
11-18-2015, 05:19 PM
I'm not flaming folks, just making a request that we keep RnF stuff in RnF is all.

Valse
11-18-2015, 05:32 PM
I'm not flaming folks, just making a request that we keep RnF stuff in RnF is all.

The moderator we need, but not the one we want.

sirelothar
11-18-2015, 07:16 PM
padding post count before BDA gets banned from RnF

Gimp
11-18-2015, 08:02 PM
this thread had potential

that potential died on about page 2.

wtb good rnf

jcr4990
11-18-2015, 08:10 PM
Good RNF doesn't exist anymore. This place is too moderated/censored these days for A+ RNF to exist.

Juevento
11-18-2015, 08:25 PM
this thread had potential

that potential died on about page 2.

wtb good rnf

I swear I got really excited for this post when I thought of it. Unfortunately, we really need a Tiggles, Alarti or Tasselhof level of crazy (shit even some Detoxx rage would be ok) to make this shine. Instead all we have is the BDA RnF C-team getting autistic about what English is.

Le sigh.

Relbaic
11-18-2015, 08:32 PM
I swear I got really excited for this post when I thought of it. Unfortunately, we really need a Tiggles, Alarti or Tasselhof level of crazy (shit even some Detoxx rage would be ok) to make this shine. Instead all we have is the BDA RnF C-team getting autistic about what English is.

Le sigh.

You could have just called it the BDA RnF team. I think giving us a C level grading is giving us too much praise.

Swish
11-18-2015, 09:05 PM
Good RNF doesn't exist anymore. This place is too moderated/censored these days for A+ RNF to exist.

Swish
11-18-2015, 09:05 PM
The place needs some scat pictures, tranny porn and the return of the BotB ass thread.

jcr4990
11-18-2015, 09:12 PM
The place needs some scat pictures, tranny porn and the return of the BotB ass thread.
Right? RNF was so much better in those days

#NeverForget

Troubled
11-18-2015, 09:50 PM

That's why people get mad about /r/project1999 getting censored all day long now.

JackFlash
11-18-2015, 10:24 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1412346

That was good rnf....

jcr4990
11-18-2015, 10:27 PM
That's why people get mad about /r/project1999 getting censored all day long now.

I get disappointed in the subreddit censorship myself for the same reason. These boards have been heavily censored for a while now. People fell back on the subreddit to get away from it then it started happening there too.

Swish
11-18-2015, 10:53 PM
I get disappointed in the subreddit censorship myself for the same reason. These boards have been heavily censored for a while now. People fell back on the subreddit to get away from it then it started happening there too.

he's one of yours isnt he? give him a nudge or some extra loot council pixels or something

arsenalpow
11-18-2015, 11:03 PM

he's one of yours isnt he? give him a nudge or some extra loot council pixels or something

you're both way off base, Exmo does the lord's work over there on /r/project1999

Greengrocer is way off his meds and was trying to get internet famous. There's a huge difference between Greengrocer calling for transparency and what he's actually doing which is attention whoring. If you want an unmoderated reddit channel try /r/************* which reminds me some p99 truther website. That's what you get when you don't moderate, you get a giant shitpile.

Pokesan
11-18-2015, 11:15 PM
you're both way off base, Exmo does the lord's work over there on /r/project1999

Greengrocer is way off his meds and was trying to get internet famous. There's a huge difference between Greengrocer calling for transparency and what he's actually doing which is attention whoring. If you want an unmoderated reddit channel try /r/************* which reminds me some p99 truther website. That's what you get when you don't moderate, you get a giant shitpile.

Circle the wagons all you like, but Exmo censored GG's post detailing GM money manufacturing, on the grounds that it was "promoting RMT". That's straight retarded and I think even you can admit that.

Do the right thing Chest :)

http://i.imgur.com/EbMi0P8.jpg

jcr4990
11-18-2015, 11:26 PM
I have strong feelings against censorship on the internet. Especially over silly shit like P99 drama. I don't have any issue with Exmo in fact I think he's a pretty cool guy. But I'm never going to support censorship guildie or not.

Troubled
11-18-2015, 11:45 PM
That's what you get when you don't moderate, you get a giant shitpile.

Exactly what we want.

Exmo
11-19-2015, 01:01 AM
Circle the wagons all you like, but Exmo censored GG's post detailing GM money manufacturing, on the grounds that it was "promoting RMT". That's straight retarded and I think even you can admit that.

Not to Feed the trolls, but that was a difficult call to make, and I made it. I stand by the decision, but it wasn't an easy one. I generally take the side many of you do, which is to minimize the amount of content removed. But sometimes, there's stuff that gets posted that does more damage than it does good. The thread containing a redacted version of the Skype Conversation is still up currently, so I'm not censoring the topic, just the details around the RMT.

Pokesan
11-19-2015, 01:19 AM
Not to Feed the trolls, but that was a difficult call to make, and I made it. I stand by the decision, but it wasn't an easy one. I generally take the side many of you do, which is to minimize the amount of content removed. But sometimes, there's stuff that gets posted that does more damage than it does good. The thread containing a redacted version of the Skype Conversation is still up currently, so I'm not censoring the topic, just the details around the RMT.

That's weird, just yesterday you were telling a different lie.

We'll have agree to disagree, I believe it's in the best interest of the community to attempt prevent people with an Axe to grind from disclosing Sensitive/private information so they can be E-Famous.

So which is it, were you stopping GG from promoting RMT(by showing how much GMs make off it) or were you protecting sensitive/private information despite GG remaining unbanned and able to post it still? Get your story straight.

You little rat.

Man0warr
11-19-2015, 12:11 PM
Why not both

Juevento
11-19-2015, 01:25 PM
Why not both

Bold statement.

Bilbik
11-19-2015, 02:26 PM

You're just an ass kisser with mod powers. You come off as one of those guys who didn't get picked, but still hangs around the team. Why do you give a shit who or what people talk about on P1999 Reddit? You've effectively killed the subreddit by making it EXACTLY like these forums.

Then you come here and act like some high and mighty asshole who determines unilaterally what "does more damage than it does good"

Aeaolena
11-19-2015, 03:39 PM
http://cf.chucklesnetwork.com/items/1/1/6/8/3/4/original/brace-yourselves-theyve-brought-a-forum-troll.jpg

Phantasm
11-19-2015, 09:58 PM
Why don't people just make a new subreddit or some bull shit ? Go post on a fucking Facebook wall or something my god.

EXMO THE DEVIL. Prolly racist too. Hates puppies

jcr4990
11-29-2015, 04:18 AM
Sometimes this server scares me. Asgard is bragging about AoW kills in guild recruitment thread. What was the FAT count in Kael today? Like 120-130? I zoned into Kael 5 min after Statue window opened and there was like 30 dudes just sitting there at the zone entrance. I also heard FAT/Ramp had upped the ante with coth ducker pull teams ready to go all day long waiting on statue pop.

Words cannot even begin to express the yikes.
http://media.giphy.com/media/p4cqQ0gUIMcU0/giphy.gif

Sweettouch
11-29-2015, 04:30 AM
How does it feel dominating the most prestigious velious content with 25 fewer members than your "competition"?

Grats on 100% of all AoW's in the past 20 days!

3guilds,130people giving shit to a guild doing it legit

Pint
11-29-2015, 05:07 AM
you guys might kill aow one day, maybe

jcr4990
11-29-2015, 05:10 AM
you guys might kill aow one day, maybe
Maybe one day Asgard will do it without 2 other guilds and 100+ people

Prolly not doe

Oleris
11-29-2015, 05:44 AM
Maybe one day BDA will be relevant again...

prolly not doe

Colgate
11-29-2015, 05:55 AM
i also often get very mad at how other people play a video game

Prismaticshop
11-29-2015, 06:58 AM
Bda tears, so delicious lol.

Pint
11-29-2015, 06:59 AM

Prolly not doe

Yea right around the same time bda does, we'll be sure to deprive ourselves of fun kills and good loots in the mean time bc we also burned all of our bridges and don't know how to play nice with others haha

Prismaticshop
11-29-2015, 07:03 AM
What's funny is that Rampage is getting contested in Velious and for some reason that upsets you.

Quick, let's post about our 80 ST keys we got uncontested !

*insert graphic, please app to us, we are getting outzerged :(*

sirelothar
11-29-2015, 08:11 AM
This thread speed read into song form.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaWfCTuVhH8

Sadre Spinegnawer
11-29-2015, 08:58 AM
Yea right around the same time bda does, we'll be sure to deprive ourselves of fun kills and good loots in the mean time bc we also burned all of our bridges and don't know how to play nice with others haha

Pint plays the short game. And he might be right! At least in the short term.

ArumTP
11-29-2015, 11:21 AM
Sometimes this server scares me. Asgard is bragging about AoW kills in guild recruitment thread. What was the FAT count in Kael today? Like 120-130? I zoned into Kael 5 min after Statue window opened and there was like 30 dudes just sitting there at the zone entrance. I also heard FAT/Ramp had upped the ante with coth ducker pull teams ready to go all day long waiting on statue pop.

Words cannot even begin to express the yikes.
http://media.giphy.com/media/p4cqQ0gUIMcU0/giphy.gif

Focus your hate on FAT, ignore the fact the zone had 250+ and the "other team" was both rampage + divinity

Prolly not doe

It is unlikely anyone will kill and AoW with less than 100. It is too chancy that a wipe can occur and the "other team" can sweep your pull.

How many people did you work with to get dain with taken?
How does it feel to try a solo gorenaire and loose to CSG?

Nibblewitz
11-29-2015, 11:43 AM
How many people did you work with to get dain with taken?
How does it feel to try a solo gorenaire and loose to CSG?

We had a combined force of 60 for the late night Dain, and yes we lost Gore to 70 CSG. Feels good.

William_Munny15
11-29-2015, 01:36 PM
I think it's about time for BDA to "spearhead" a rotation for velious mobs, maybe make a class system where they don't have to compete against bigger guilds.....

Fire Beetle
11-29-2015, 02:32 PM
I think it's about time for BDA to "spearhead" a rotation for velious mobs, maybe make a class system where they don't have to compete against bigger guilds.....

I think it's about time BDA troll's less.

I wouldn't be surprised if their guild raid forums were posted on strategies on how to ruffle forum jimmies rather than pull strats and mob encounters.

jcr4990
11-29-2015, 02:46 PM
Maybe one day BDA will be relevant again...

prolly not doe
Aww man you got me :( Maybe someday we can ally with 7 other guilds with 250 man zerg raidforces and proudly boast about the targets "BDA" has defeated. Then we'd be relevant for sure.

It's really cute you actually think that BDA couldn't do the same type thing FAT is doing. The concept of having pride in doing things as a guild just flies right over your head I guess?

Phantasm
11-29-2015, 02:51 PM
no Troll what they are saying is even if we did want to team up we would have nobody to team up with because we act like total dickheads all the time

L2read

ArumTP
11-29-2015, 03:02 PM
Aww man you got me :( Maybe someday we can ally with 7 other guilds with 250 man zerg raidforces and proudly boast about the targets "BDA" has defeated. Then we'd be relevant for sure.

It's really cute you actually think that BDA couldn't do the same type thing FAT is doing. The concept of having pride in doing things as a guild just flies right over your head I guess?

You couldn't get 7 raid guilds to join you, so no, your guild won't get an AoW. So getting back to guild pride. You teamed with taken to get dain. Clearly pride gets tossed out when fat loot is on the line.Your cognitive dissonance is astounding

arsenalpow
11-29-2015, 03:05 PM
You couldn't get 7 raid guilds to join you, so no, your guild won't get an AoW. So getting back to guild pride. You teamed with taken to get dain. Clearly pride gets tossed out when fat loot is on the line.Your cognitive dissonance is astounding

That was a condition of 4am Dain and having zero competition because the rest of you mongos can't raid without getting suspended by Sirken because you're a bunch of manchildren.

Pint
11-29-2015, 03:24 PM
I like the guild pride angle coming from the guild whose primary raid target every week is forum rnf ; )

arsenalpow
11-29-2015, 03:28 PM
I like the guild pride angle coming from the guild whose primary raid target every week is forum rnf ; )

and we get that shit 100% solo, don't have to split those pixels 3 ways

get mad

Pint
11-29-2015, 04:07 PM
and we get that shit 100% solo, don't have to split those pixels 3 ways

get mad

there isnt much to be mad about on this side of the fence, downing targets and winning items that were only ever going to rampage anyway so its all win/win from our perspective. still not sure why you guys despise us so much since we're killing stuff y'all cant kill anyway, its the CSG alliance thats competing for the mobs y'all kill.

arsenalpow
11-29-2015, 04:49 PM
Despise is a strong word. Definitely not the case. It's just amusing when you see 3 guilds all update that they killed Statue and AoW and not mention each other.

Fire Beetle
11-29-2015, 05:26 PM
Despise is a strong word. Definitely not the case. It's just amusing when you see 3 guilds all update that they killed Statue and AoW and not mention each other.

It's amusing you need shit spelled out for you. How long did your mother cut your food for you?

Legday
11-29-2015, 05:49 PM

I saw a BDA in the EC tunnel the other day. Almost forgot they existed.

Ella`Ella
11-29-2015, 06:04 PM

I think it's more important to highlight that BDA didn't get any targets in the guild thread updates than reference each others' success.

arsenalpow
11-29-2015, 06:33 PM
do you even play anymore at all?

Swish
11-29-2015, 06:37 PM
do you even play anymore at all?

2/10, there were better comebacks there Chest old pal...

Star
11-29-2015, 06:46 PM
Swish shoots

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/52/WMVIIsgt.jpg

bktroost
11-29-2015, 07:02 PM
How long did your mother cut your food for you?

I'm confused, are you a Fire Beetle or a Large Bat?

I'm sorry, i don't mean to be species biased or phobic. I apologize, in Norrath today it's about the species you choose not the one you spawn with.

Jfertal
11-29-2015, 10:04 PM
You know what the difference is, and most will never understand with this post.

This is how BDA ends our raids, win or lose, have fun while doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ch-1osS7wY

Jfertal
11-29-2015, 10:05 PM
Just give it about a minute of your time. 150+ of you dedicated 15+ hours to statue yesterday, give this a chance.

Merekai
11-30-2015, 01:09 AM
I'm confused, are you a Fire Beetle or a Large Bat?

I'm sorry, i don't mean to be species biased or phobic. I apologize, in Norrath today it's about the species you choose not the one you spawn with.

/slow clap

Chev

Pokesan
11-30-2015, 01:30 AM
self.bdaCircleJerk

knock it off with the forum batphones you dorks

jcr4990
11-30-2015, 01:59 AM
Chest can we PLEASE tag along with Rampage next time they do Tunare or something so we can pretend BDA killed it and we can be relevant again in the eyes of FAT kids?

Legday
11-30-2015, 10:56 AM
Chest can we PLEASE tag along with Rampage next time they do Tunare or something so we can pretend BDA killed it and we can be relevant again in the eyes of FAT kids?

F

surf3001x
11-30-2015, 11:24 AM
Uh,

Lol would Rampage even want you to tag along?

Kayso
11-30-2015, 11:30 AM
I don't get why it matters rather BDA is in 3rd place in raid targets each week behind two alliances, or in 6th place each week behind those two alliances all split up.

Either way, you've still got your "pride in doing things as a guild". And by things, I guess you mean not getting pixels.

Kekephee
11-30-2015, 11:32 AM
I don't get why it matters rather BDA is in 3rd place in raid targets each week behind two alliances, or in 6th place each week behind those two alliances all split up.

Either way, you've still got your "pride in doing things as a guild". And by things, I guess you mean not getting pixels.

This guy is like the smoothest supertroll I've ever seen on this board and you should all be appreciating the artistry of this post

God damn I know it's a troll but inside I'm screaming ARGUE WITH IT REFUTE IT

Spyder73
11-30-2015, 11:48 AM
This guy is like the smoothest supertroll I've ever seen on this board and you should all be appreciating the artistry of this post

God damn I know it's a troll but inside I'm screaming ARGUE WITH IT REFUTE IT

It's not a troll brah, it's called "the way it actually is". And yes you are right, no one on the server but BDA knows how to have fun, the other guilds all suck and we do nothing but stare at a tracking screen for 16 hours. Laugh

Kekephee
11-30-2015, 12:01 PM
And then there's Tekilya

Juevento
11-30-2015, 12:12 PM

P sure we got ragefire yesterday. I think he even dropped stuff.

Spyder73
11-30-2015, 12:17 PM
And then there's Tekilya

Any requests for Part Three of the adventures of Filbus Furyfoot and Tekilya Wu'Tang? Kekephee the evil bard is slated as the prime antagonist in today's episode. Dripping grease and jealousy, no pixels in his bag, cucking his Ogre wife to Lord Chest.

jcr4990
11-30-2015, 02:55 PM
Uh,

Lol would Rampage even want you to tag along?

Dunno but we don't really need their permission we could just show up. I mean we don't even need to send a full raid force we could just send like 5 people and that should be enough to claim credit for a BDA Tunare kill. Anyone that's in VP regularly knows that's what Asgard does with Taken. Like 30 Taken and 4-8 Asgard dudes and Asgard be like "YEA WE KILLED DRAGONS"

Legday
11-30-2015, 02:59 PM
Dunno but we don't really need their permission we could just show up. I mean we don't even need to send a full raid force we could just send like 5 people and that should be enough to claim credit for a BDA Tunare kill. Anyone that's in VP regularly knows that's what Asgard does with Taken. Like 30 Taken and 4-8 Asgard dudes and Asgard be like "YEA WE KILLED DRAGONS"

F

Juevento
11-30-2015, 03:07 PM

To be fair, Asgard are like the adults who take care of the pulls/kill strats and Taken are the kids who run around like kids playing in traffic.

dafier
11-30-2015, 03:29 PM
Asgard are like the adults who take care of the pulls

Is that why WTOV was trained HORRIBLY yesterday? FAT Train so that Rampage could get the kill? Reminds me of a previous Dain kill.

Legday
11-30-2015, 04:06 PM
Is that why WTOV was trained HORRIBLY yesterday? FAT Train so that Rampage could get the kill? Reminds me of a previous Dain kill.

F

Spyder73
11-30-2015, 04:16 PM
F

BDA laying the troll bait out hard, Legday ain't biting.

A+

dafier
11-30-2015, 04:28 PM
BDA laying the troll bait out hard, Legday ain't biting.

A+

Complement!

A+

arsenalpow
11-30-2015, 04:33 PM
Very Proud of <Taken> this weekend! Grats on all the FAT loots!

Trakanon
Inny
Silverwing
Xygoz
PD - Grats Bluemagic/Morbo on Crowns! Grats Taken on Juevento tears ;)
Dain w/ BDA- 2x Frostreaver's Embroidered Cloak (http://wiki.project1999.com/Frostreaver%27s_Embroidered_Cloak) Grats Mamael/Faate
FAT Statue - Iron Scroll of War (http://wiki.project1999.com/Iron_Scroll_of_War) Grats Mamael (again)
FAT AoW - Ring of Destruction (http://wiki.project1999.com/Ring_of_Destruction) Grats Gorruk!
FAT King Tormax - The Horn of Hsagra (http://wiki.project1999.com/The_Horn_of_Hsagra) Grats Kinglance! & King Tormax Head (http://wiki.project1999.com/King_Tormax%27s_Head) Grats Eroqa!

Shots FIRED

Thiefboy777
11-30-2015, 06:05 PM
Is that why WTOV was trained HORRIBLY yesterday?

Why were you there? Wanted to see a dragon up close?

dafier
11-30-2015, 06:12 PM
Why were you there? Wanted to see a dragon up close?

I summoned Vyemm for entertainment purposes only. :) Zombie Vyemm :eek:

AND, I scared a few people. Making a 'sock' fun is what I try to do. :D

indiscriminate_hater
11-30-2015, 06:16 PM
i heard BDA got a few ixiblats

Kekephee
11-30-2015, 09:22 PM
i heard BDA got a few ixiblats

You can't spawn multiple ixiblats anymore you idiot we only got the one

Swish
12-01-2015, 02:45 AM

Is trying to desync a zone the new thing?

TMO so immersed
12-01-2015, 10:46 AM
Is trying to desync a zone the new thing?

Too many people in one zone #BlueServerProblems

Kayso
12-01-2015, 01:28 PM
Zone desyncs would never happen on red.

Sadre Spinegnawer
12-01-2015, 08:49 PM
You know what the difference is, and most will never understand with this post.

This is how BDA ends our raids, win or lose, have fun while doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ch-1osS7wY

ogre don't lie