PDA

View Full Version : What should I do ?

Cherry23
11-16-2015, 11:37 AM
Hey all, I'm looking for a guild to join for content, pvp... I would like to help people with their epics and work on mine as well..

I need some items from plane of sky still so are there any guilds that still go there ?

What happened to pandemonium i have not seen them online in a while and was thinking of joining them or TMO

Seltius
11-16-2015, 11:43 AM
There are very few guilds regularly doing Sky anymore best bet is to join the guild that best fits your goals and play style then get people to go to Sky with you when nothing else is going on.

abbud
11-16-2015, 11:43 AM
pandemonium absorbed by tmo so seems like a pretty good fit eh

Swish
11-16-2015, 12:38 PM
pandemonium absorbed by tmo so seems like a pretty good fit eh

Cherry23
11-16-2015, 12:47 PM
I'd like to learn to pvp better, would a guild like friends be better for me? They seem to be the best pvpers I've seen while on p99red... Only been here a couple months would like to learn more about pvp, I play a cleric level 60.. No epic.. Are they a good guild ? I can't tell because there seems to be a lot of trash talk between all the guilds here so it leaves me very confused..

HippoNipple
11-16-2015, 04:25 PM
You don't need to learn how to PvP as a cleric. Just follow your group around and heal them. Cure them if they ask.

DRAGONBAIT
11-17-2015, 03:48 PM
You don't need to learn how to PvP as a cleric. Just follow your group around and heal them. Cure them if they ask.

u listen to this guy and ull end up being as bad as him, cleric is a great class with lots of things to master in team pvp, u gotta be aware of a lot of things really, lots of details can change the outcome. TMO just absorbed pdm wich got some good pvpers on it, and theyre working around with pvp etc also so its a matter of time. i would bet for them

Trelk
11-17-2015, 03:57 PM
i would listen to Dragonbait. he has the most experience gained in r99 for all classes lvl 1-45, then he deletes the characters out of sheer boredom cuz he has mastered everything EQ

DRAGONBAIT
11-17-2015, 04:36 PM
i would listen to Dragonbait. he has the most experience gained in r99 for all classes lvl 1-45, then he deletes the characters out of sheer boredom cuz he has mastered everything EQ

this is true

SamwiseRed
11-17-2015, 05:19 PM
have you tried wiggle?

Seltius
11-17-2015, 06:12 PM
have you tried wiggle?

Conspiracy theorists unite! Sam=Wiggle...Wiggle=Sam Einhorn is a maaaaan.

Sorry yeah unfortunately seems someone did something they weren't supposed to.

Doesn't mean the guild wont survive just means someone else will have to work the forums or the GL will have to reroll a forum account.