PDA

View Full Version : Thunderdome Hunting Guild!

Skinnah
11-08-2015, 03:25 PM
Who would be Interested in a guild prioritized to hunting TD?

DRAGONBAIT
11-08-2015, 03:30 PM
why would u do that

Skinnah
As in using Alts this would be Strictly a PvP guild not much of raiding leave that to your mains, Have the extreme PvP fun for this guild :p what is your guys thoughts?

Skinnah
Because PvP

DRAGONBAIT
11-08-2015, 04:35 PM
u will hardly encounter pvp killing thunderdomes, u will find people standing still while u kill them or gatin away as soon as the fight starts.

u wont find pvp if u target thunderdome

Skinnah
11-08-2015, 04:40 PM
ahhhh that really wouldn't be fun, but not the kind of stuff Ive ran into with them, any kills they have on me are from me on a CR or AFK kills (my fault) but literally ganked on CR by at least 3+ and this has happened ALOT! havent had anything good to say about them since they have appeared, reasoning for this post :p

iiNGloriouS
11-08-2015, 06:03 PM
Stop posting your autism is spreading.

Bromgard
11-08-2015, 06:25 PM
And people wonder why Red has low population.

Anyway, most people who consider themselves "PvPers" or "PvP guilds" already do this. No sense in making a new guild. Just join Domingueros de Norrath or something.

Videri
11-08-2015, 06:38 PM
Thunderdome is comprised of two groups: new players' first characters, and twinked alts of established players. Hunting the first group would get old quickly, because gear makes a huge difference at the lower levels and new, under-geared characters will pose little challenge for twinked characters piloted by experienced players (except, I guess, that Squeek guy). You could seek out the latter group, but those players will level up pretty quickly and play it safe, so they might simply be hard to find.

totmanc
11-08-2015, 07:45 PM
experienced players (except, I guess, that Squeek guy). Squeek is played by Gludan neither experienced or "challangeing". On either of his characters

Swish
11-08-2015, 09:56 PM
Squeek just trains people in Crushbone and expects results from it. Confirmed terrible, would report to Braknar again if I saw it.

Doctor Jeff
11-09-2015, 12:27 AM
squeek confirmed challenged

Seltius
11-09-2015, 10:27 AM
ahhhh that really wouldn't be fun, but not the kind of stuff Ive ran into with them, any kills they have on me are from me on a CR or AFK kills (my fault) but literally ganked on CR by at least 3+ and this has happened ALOT! havent had anything good to say about them since they have appeared, reasoning for this post :p

There are those that like the fact that TD is giving new players on red a chance to level and gear relatively safe and support what they are doing. Or have friends they have talked into playing here and want them to be able to level safely. At that point you end up with a lot of issues with other guilds groups hunting you because of your tag.. Sounds like fun be sure to post once you form up and start hunting.

Thunderdome is comprised of two groups: new players' first characters, and twinked alts of established players. Hunting the first group would get old quickly, because gear makes a huge difference at the lower levels and new, under-geared characters will pose little challenge for twinked characters piloted by experienced players (except, I guess, that Squeek guy). You could seek out the latter group, but those players will level up pretty quickly and play it safe, so they might simply be hard to find.

You forgot the third group.. Twinked out alts that just want to enjoy the anonymity and when they encounter those they might want a pvp guild to hide behind.

I don't know that a guild formed just to grief another guild is going to work out to well. But good luck and here is a free bump.

reechee3
11-09-2015, 10:56 AM
I say that we should make a guild to hunt the guild that is hunting thunderdome.

Swish
11-09-2015, 11:25 AM
Name Kills Deaths Ratio
Thunderdome 655 3180 0.21

Is a defined guild for this purpose really necessary?

shimonuh
11-09-2015, 01:22 PM
This is exactly like making a squad to go around beating homeless defenseless people

JackFlash
11-09-2015, 01:23 PM
This is exactly like making a squad to go around beating homeless defenseless people

Feanol
11-09-2015, 01:55 PM
I say that we should make a guild to hunt the guild that is hunting thunderdome.

Trelk
11-09-2015, 02:01 PM

with epilepsy?

Skinnah
11-09-2015, 03:19 PM

Thats hilarious!

Skinnah
11-09-2015, 03:25 PM
And the only reason I have ever came up with this is because myself as well as others have had bad run ins with TD on several occasions. yes they are undergeared but there's not much you can do when there are 6-8 of them griefing people that they decide they dont like. I have a friend that recently was griefed by almost 2 groups of them just because he was grouped with one of the groups and then booted from the group so another TD could join them, after he was in this group for more than 2 hours and then after he is kicked he is griefed out of zone by a bunch of "homeless" people because he did not carry the tag of TD

Qtip
11-09-2015, 04:15 PM
And the only reason I have ever came up with this is because myself as well as others have had bad run ins with TD on several occasions. yes they are undergeared but there's not much you can do when there are 6-8 of them griefing people that they decide they dont like. I have a friend that recently was griefed by almost 2 groups of them just because he was grouped with one of the groups and then booted from the group so another TD could join them, after he was in this group for more than 2 hours and then after he is kicked he is griefed out of zone by a bunch of "homeless" people because he did not carry the tag of TD

Bullshit. No way someone this dumb has any friends. Or a special needs teacher has started a platinum farming business with a bunch of 5th graders.

Anyway fuck you. Pras to Thunderdome, lauka and all the fine people of TD.

Bromgard
11-09-2015, 05:11 PM

You have to be joking me. Griefed by Thunderdome on several occasions? Yeah, screw that PvP guild with a 0.21 K/D ratio that is going around griefing people constantly. They are big meanies.

Go play Blue, you moron.

reechee3
11-09-2015, 05:23 PM
I find it hard to believe that thunderdome fielded 2 groups to grief someone.. Most thunderdome players don't even know when they are being attacked so to think of them mounting a grief offense is pretty strange.. Thunderdome is a collection of very green players, there doesn't need to be a guild made to hunt them, you can just dot them from the shadows and they will continue to pve until around the second yellow text, then they gate.

Seltius
11-09-2015, 05:55 PM
I find it hard to believe that thunderdome fielded 2 groups to grief someone.. Most thunderdome players don't even know when they are being attacked so to think of them mounting a grief offense is pretty strange.. Thunderdome is a collection of very green players, there doesn't need to be a guild made to hunt them, you can just dot them from the shadows and they will continue to pve until around the second yellow text, then they gate.

See you are underestimating them. Your first mistake they have teeth they just don't show them! I saw a pack of them take down a griefer there was blood everywhere. They just kept attacking him with their fine steel swords. Trying to make him cry for help to attract his friends. They wounded him let him think he would make it to zone and finished him just out of reach. Seriously I swear. I still have nightmares about it and cannot go into a pet shop that sells small furries unless someone is there to hold my hands.

visage
11-10-2015, 02:51 AM
Join if you want no PVP and for officers to cuck u , because they don't know how to raid

Xaanka
11-10-2015, 03:59 AM

shitthatdidnthappen.txt

deian
11-11-2015, 04:55 PM
Good luck finding two full groups of TD together. If they did actually grief you, which nobody believes, then you probably deserved it. Its a pvp server. Once the tables are turned you start crying?

Seltius
11-11-2015, 05:06 PM
Good luck finding two full groups of TD together. If they did actually grief you, which nobody believes, then you probably deserved it. Its a pvp server. Once the tables are turned you start crying?

They are a bunch of Panda bears they look all cute and cuddly until your not looking then they bite your ear off! They just have you fooled. He posted he was attacked by 2 groups on the internet so it must be true.

iruinedyourday
11-11-2015, 06:52 PM
would only approve if a mandatory vanilla only items for the hunter guild equipment/inventory.

FAPhoenix
11-13-2015, 07:35 PM

This. And pras TD leadership for caring more about players than KDR. For the rest of us, keep your plug in your hand and your Kael faction high.

Bozer Dispozer
11-26-2015, 06:13 PM
I ganked a TD once and felt really bad. Grouped with him afterwards.

They do a lot for the the health of the server by helping newbies grow up. Please do make a guild that hunts TD because then I will have someone to hunt (aka you). Killing TD just leaves a bad feeling inside.

georgie
11-26-2015, 06:45 PM
What up Harrison

Servant
12-04-2015, 10:01 PM
Thunderdome invites pretty much anyone, no application process necessary, just ask in-game. So mostly you get what you'd expect. Green players with nowhere else to go, alts of experienced players leveling up to 56+ so they can meet the minimum level requirement of their main's guild. It's an awesome guild for leveling, full of friendly and helpful people. There are some TD that'll pvp here and there, but mostly that is not what it is about. If you're getting truly griefed by TD, as in getting feign-trained or corpse camped after LNS or stuff like that, have a civil and mature conversation with one of the officers, and bring your screenies and fraps and supporting evidence, and you will have your beef addressed one way or the other.

roro0187
12-06-2015, 02:38 PM
So after reading this I have to say, being a new recruit to TD and new to the server. Why would you want to hunt down new players or under geared players? Isn't that just admitting to sucking at pvp so bad you have to target this demograph of players to get a kill? And as to the reputation of TD running away, that may happen idk. Personally I had my first real pvp encounter last night with a twinked monk. He kicked my ass but I still tried to fight back, so that reputation may only be attributed to a certain group within the guild, such as the alts of othe guilds. Also, I can't see anyone being griefed by the newbies or undergrared, maybe some of the Empire alts etc, in which case you should be targeting that guild....but you probably wouldn't be able to kill them seeing as you have to target newbs. Others have said it, pras to TD for trying to help noobs and the server grow.

deian
12-06-2015, 03:45 PM
An an aside to the above post, would you expect a player who is new to the game and probably undergeared to stand and take a pvp death vs a player or players that are raiding velious content? What would be the point of that? If I am undergeared (which I actually am ) and have precious little resources i.e. plat, why would I stand there and get blasted and lose what little I do have when I can prevent it?

So, in that case I would be a puss for bolting, vs being what, an "honorable" player for not zoning or gating? Thats about as honorable as ganking a naked cleric at his bind point.

As to the OP about the TD hunting guild.....how's that working out for ya? Say what you want about TD, they are a solid bunch of people that help their own as well as the server pop as well. No surprise no one has joined you in your endeavor.