PDA

View Full Version : BDA is cowardly filth.

Chriskofer
10-23-2015, 01:59 AM
Yes, i said it. BDA is cowardly filth. Its cowardly to talk about someone and start rumors when they aren't there to defend themselves. It came to my attention, after asking to tag along on a lord bob kill with bda ( mind you i was in bda over a year, so i figured it wouldn't be a problem) because i wanted some good streaming footage for twitch. I was made aware that people in bda didnt like me because i supposedly left the guild because i wasn't allowed to play a rog, and i guild hopped straight to tmo and then forsaken. were all adults here and adults, unlike BDA cocksuckers don't run their fucking jaws when the said person isn't there, seems like bda is salty about me picking up and scooting out of a bulllshit toxic guild with a bunch of fucking man child's who act like gossiping women. the reality of the situation, so i can make it clear for all of you who just cant keep my name out of your mouth. The night i left bda was during a trak sock, i had been there for hours, i got tired of waiting so i decided to go to the American legion and drink some beers with some friends. I came back and was still in vent. i asked in vent "Hey, did we get trak" some fucking asshole who thought he had any kind of authority to tell me what to do says in his whiny girly voice "if you want to talk then you can do it in a different channel, were raiding hate" meanwhile someone else is talking about his dog during this oh so important hate raid, because that was somehow more relevant than me asking if we killed trakanon. At that point i decided it was time to leave.. so that's what i did. I left without issue, i simply targeted myself and /guildremove myself and went on about my business. Chest sees me at the WC ring the next day or so and says "did you seriously leave the guild?" i replied a simple "yes", and left it at that. I was without a guild for about a month and then apped to forsaken because i have a RL friend in that guild. I ended up leaving because i wasn't particularly interested in getting into anything that required me to be a hardcore raider. So i left to start my own guild to help out players who are new to the server. I was also never in tmo, like some of the bda scum claim i was. BDA also mentioned that they helped me get ALL my gear, when yes they did help me with my epics, i BOUGHT the tolans bp and greaves with my own plat, and didnt even get the greaves untill they dropped to 30k and i was out of bda. so for all you gossiping bda cunts, there's the real story, go fuck yourselves.

Fuggers
10-24-2015, 02:27 PM
Sounds like you left for a prissy reason and you're still all whiney. I have no idea who are but from this little rant you sound like you need some thicker skin. If that's all it takes for you to get some sand in your vagina then the real world must be a very scary, harsh reality for you.

LostCause
10-24-2015, 02:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/bM1j4rn.gif

Kekephee
10-24-2015, 02:31 PM
I've heard your name mentioned like twice in the last four months, always in a context of "dudes, I'm in Sol A and Chriskofer is level 30, LFG, and not in BDA- is that the same guy? What the hell is going on there?". I don't think BDA is as fixated on you as you think.

contemptor
10-24-2015, 02:32 PM
I tried to read this but the run on sentences and one paragraph manifesto just made it too difficult.

Champion_Standing
10-24-2015, 02:32 PM
Course they are scum u got their leader literally doing the exact same shit he spent years bitching about other people doing.

Hypocritical toxic players, sad rly I thought u guys were fighting for more fairness and civil behavior, turns out u just didn't have the numbers to be the real dicks. O well its a classic case of a nerd with new found power relishing in his role reversal.

Kekephee
10-24-2015, 02:33 PM
Course they are scum u got their leader literally doing the exact same shit he spent years bitching about other people doing.

Hypocritical toxic players, sad rly I thought u guys were fighting for more fairness and civil behavior, turns out u just didn't have the numbers to be the real dicks. O well its a classic case of a nerd with new found power relishing in his role reversal.

We're a zerg guild, of course we have the numbers

Aviann
10-24-2015, 02:35 PM
Sounds like you left for a prissy reason and you're still all whiney. I have no idea who are but from this little rant you sound like you need some thicker skin. If that's all it takes for you to get some sand in your vagina then the real world must be a very scary, harsh reality for you.

Sounds like he left because he didn't feel like putting up with bullshit, and he intended on doing so without causing issues until people tried to drag his name in the dirt.

Reality is reality, and you aren't seeing it clearly.

Oleris
10-24-2015, 02:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kp8te.gif

Ostros
10-24-2015, 02:36 PM
BDA BDA BDA BDA BDA BDA BDA BDA BDA

Fuck this stupid meme, I'm going to join BDA later. You people seem mad. I like it when people are mad at me for no discernible reason.

Aviann
10-24-2015, 02:39 PM

Fuck this stupid meme, I'm going to join BDA later. You people seem mad. I like it when people are mad at me for no discernible reason.

Doooo iiiiiit

Kushie
10-24-2015, 02:42 PM
You feelin ok Chris? You're overreacting.

arsenalpow
10-24-2015, 02:44 PM
Hmm, I thought he left because he popped into vent hammered in the middle of a friday raid, someone made a snarky comment, you posted something angry on the website about said comment, and then guild removed.

After that no one talked about it aside from what Keke said.

captnamazing
10-24-2015, 02:56 PM
Lol this guy tried to tag along for a Lord Bob kill and then fell to his death before getting to upper dogs. Of course he was not welcome... Stay in guild if you want to raid with guild. I laughed when he killed himself and I'm laughing now.

Chriskofer
10-24-2015, 03:04 PM
Lol this guy tried to tag along for a Lord Bob kill and then fell to his death before getting to upper dogs. Of course he was not welcome... Stay in guild if you want to raid with guild. I laughed when he killed himself and I'm laughing now.

yea, because falling from a slippery edge in velks is such a rare thing. you're a spineless fucking coward, dont talk about people behind their backs. thats what women and faggots do, i know you're not a woman.

indiscriminate_hater
10-24-2015, 04:01 PM
in

Teako
10-24-2015, 04:29 PM
Don't worry Chris, Sol-B is really impressed by your 46 ranger with epics.

Sweettouch
10-24-2015, 04:36 PM
I hear BDA locks up their iksar members in a cage and only lets them out to raid/pull.But on a serious note,everyone talks shit about everyone on here its not new regardless if its false or not

Kekephee
10-24-2015, 04:55 PM
I hear BDA locks up their iksar members in a cage and only lets them out to raid/pull.But on a serious note,everyone talks shit about everyone on here its not new regardless if its false or not

How can they pull the mobs, man, they're animals!!!

Sadre Spinegnawer
10-24-2015, 05:06 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/65241774.jpg

Stormfists
10-24-2015, 05:11 PM
Irony is that Chris's guild is BDA 2.0 without raiding.

Basically running around CB, Unrest and MM smearing across the walls pissing peeps off.

Funny stuff.

Phantasm
10-24-2015, 05:33 PM

our day of retribution approaches

Lisset
10-24-2015, 05:34 PM
Weren't you in Asgard too? And then sold your shit to play red?

Kekephee
10-24-2015, 05:36 PM
Irony is that Chris's guild is BDA 2.0 without raiding.

Basically running around CB, Unrest and MM smearing across the walls pissing peeps off.

Funny stuff.

When you put it like that, I kind of think we should propose a merger

Champion_Standing
10-24-2015, 07:00 PM
Hmm, I thought he left because he popped into vent hammered in the middle of a friday raid, someone made a snarky comment, you posted something angry on the website about said comment, and then guild removed.

After that no one talked about it aside from what Keke said.

How did you go from this guy: http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55741

To this guy: http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215910

???

I feel like I'm watching some nerdy scrawny kid that got picked on his whole life who finally went out and started lifting and took MMA lessons now he just walks around and tries to start fights with anyone to avenge the slights against him in the past.

P funny actually, keep it up.

Fuggers
10-24-2015, 07:44 PM
How did you go from this guy: http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55741

To this guy: http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215910

???

I feel like I'm watching some nerdy scrawny kid that got picked on his whole life who finally went out and started lifting and took MMA lessons now he just walks around and tries to start fights with anyone to avenge the slights against him in the past.

P funny actually, keep it up.

Man, you got a serious RnF hard on for Chest. I think this is the 4th simultaneous thread with his name coming from your lips. Try PM'n him, maybe he'll send nudes.
Try taking a walk outside, come back and have a good wank, eat a good meal and just see if you feel any better. Remember, deep breathes using your abdomen should help you calm down

Champion_Standing
10-24-2015, 09:13 PM
Man, you got a serious RnF hard on for Chest. I think this is the 4th simultaneous thread with his name coming from your lips. Try PM'n him, maybe he'll send nudes.
Try taking a walk outside, come back and have a good wank, eat a good meal and just see if you feel any better. Remember, deep breathes using your abdomen should help you calm down

Try again nerd, not a single post i have ever made on these forums before that quote had that turds name in it. This is the first time I have ever posted spoke directly to him.

You should really stick to lurking.

jcr4990
10-24-2015, 10:01 PM
Yes, i said it. BDA is cowardly filth. Its cowardly to talk about someone and start rumors when they aren't there to defend themselves. It came to my attention, after asking to tag along on a lord bob kill with bda ( mind you i was in bda over a year, so i figured it wouldn't be a problem) because i wanted some good streaming footage for twitch. I was made aware that people in bda didnt like me because i supposedly left the guild because i wasn't allowed to play a rog, and i guild hopped straight to tmo and then forsaken. were all adults here and adults, unlike BDA cocksuckers don't run their fucking jaws when the said person isn't there, seems like bda is salty about me picking up and scooting out of a bulllshit toxic guild with a bunch of fucking man child's who act like gossiping women. the reality of the situation, so i can make it clear for all of you who just cant keep my name out of your mouth. The night i left bda was during a trak sock, i had been there for hours, i got tired of waiting so i decided to go to the American legion and drink some beers with some friends. I came back and was still in vent. i asked in vent "Hey, did we get trak" some fucking asshole who thought he had any kind of authority to tell me what to do says in his whiny girly voice "if you want to talk then you can do it in a different channel, were raiding hate" meanwhile someone else is talking about his dog during this oh so important hate raid, because that was somehow more relevant than me asking if we killed trakanon. At that point i decided it was time to leave.. so that's what i did. I left without issue, i simply targeted myself and /guildremove myself and went on about my business. Chest sees me at the WC ring the next day or so and says "did you seriously leave the guild?" i replied a simple "yes", and left it at that. I was without a guild for about a month and then apped to forsaken because i have a RL friend in that guild. I ended up leaving because i wasn't particularly interested in getting into anything that required me to be a hardcore raider. So i left to start my own guild to help out players who are new to the server. I was also never in tmo, like some of the bda scum claim i was. BDA also mentioned that they helped me get ALL my gear, when yes they did help me with my epics, i BOUGHT the tolans bp and greaves with my own plat, and didnt even get the greaves untill they dropped to 30k and i was out of bda. so for all you gossiping bda cunts, there's the real story, go fuck yourselves.
First and only post and this is the best you can come up with? Yikes/10

http://replygif.net/i/100.gif

Aeaolena
10-25-2015, 12:30 AM
1. Sloppy Drunk.

2. Gets mad when not acknowledged immediately.

3. Posts on public channel about being fed up with being "gossiped about, omfg!!!11"

4. .... Is not actually being gossiped about.

This leads me to believe......Chriskofer is a 15 year old girl?

UPCOMING:
5. Image Quotes to express the feels!
http://images.firstcovers.com/covers/userquotes/i/if_you_can't_handle-49611.jpg

Sadad
10-25-2015, 01:35 AM
http://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/19/26/1877327277-girly-just-girly-things-lipstick-makeup-Favim_com-1120540.png

Pokesan
10-25-2015, 01:52 AM

Even if I vanished tomorrow, the revolution would follow my ghost.

Fuggers
10-25-2015, 01:52 AM
Try again nerd, not a single post i have ever made on these forums before that quote had that turds name in it. This is the first time I have ever posted spoke directly to him.

You should really stick to lurking.

Remember, breathe from your abdomen. Ten second inhales, ten second exhales.

Champion_Standing
10-25-2015, 01:54 AM
Remember, breathe from your abdomen. Ten second inhales, ten second exhales.

The ur mad shtick is rly lame and probably the least entertaining method of attempting to troll.

Seriously, go back to lurking.

Pokesan
10-25-2015, 01:54 AM

Troubled
10-25-2015, 02:32 AM
http://i.imgur.com/k65WB0R.gif

Troxx
10-25-2015, 04:29 AM
I tried to read this but the run on sentences and one paragraph manifesto just made it too difficult.

Prismaticshop
10-25-2015, 05:38 AM
<bad>

Ravager
10-25-2015, 06:28 AM
As a longtime BDA insider, I'll set the record straight. Everything everyone in RnF has said, is saying and will say about BDA is 110% supertrue.

Chriskofer doesn't know the half of what is said about him behind his back, most of which is too uncouth for RnF. Honestly, I've never seen Chest so mad about anything.

Mead
10-25-2015, 07:33 AM
As a longtime BDA insider, I'll set the record straight. Everything everyone in RnF has said, is saying and will say about BDA is 110% supertrue.

Chriskofer doesn't know the half of what is said about him behind his back, most of which is too uncouth for RnF. Honestly, I've never seen Chest so mad about anything.

I don't think anyone was fooled lol. It's already well documented chest has unnatural nerd disdain for members who leave BDA for other guilds and is under the dillusion any gear obtained from raiding with the guild has nothing to do with the time put in and belongs to the guild. This is what happens when video games are the only meaningful part of your existence. Incoming predictable quote and meaningless anonymous troll comment.

Fuggers
10-25-2015, 11:15 AM
The ur mad shtick is rly lame and probably the least entertaining method of attempting to troll.

Seriously, go back to lurking.
I'm not trolling you. I'm teaching life lessons and doing Gods work. It's the least I can do for you, literally.
Sorry, I just don't have time to search through all your posts, find aliases, contradictory posts, and evidence to support my theory. Ill go back to being "lurker scum" and let you soak in the RNF cesspool.

kaev
10-25-2015, 12:31 PM
I don't think anyone was fooled lol. It's already well documented chest has unnatural nerd disdain for members who leave BDA for other guilds and is under the dillusion any gear obtained from raiding with the guild has nothing to do with the time put in and belongs to the guild. This is what happens when video games are the only meaningful part of your existence. Incoming predictable quote and meaningless anonymous troll comment.

This thing you're experiencing, the deep rooted and emotionally satisfying yet completely irrational belief that any RnF post bashing people you're mad at must be true, it's an example of a "delusion"

Champion_Standing
10-25-2015, 12:57 PM
I'm not trolling you. I'm teaching life lessons and doing Gods work. It's the least I can do for you, literally.
Sorry, I just don't have time to search through all your posts, find aliases, contradictory posts, and evidence to support my theory. Ill go back to being "lurker scum" and let you soak in the RNF cesspool.

Beautiful

Seriously tho, we all know there are a lot of people around here that rip on BDA a lot harder than I do, but I am wondering how my post struck such a nerve to make a lurker like you crawl out from the shadows?

Also seriously loling at "aliases and evidence" we all know it would be incredibly hard to prove that someone posted in 4 threads. step up your P99 detective game son.

Fuggers
10-25-2015, 03:47 PM
In all honesty I'd say your post stood out to me the most because your sig is memorable. Nothing more than that, in fact while writing this now I had to scroll back up and see what your forum name was. I'm starting to think we could become friends after all this. What do you say, coffee sometime?

sirelothar
10-25-2015, 03:48 PM
This thread summed up into a song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS044oOSq94

B4EQWASCOOL
10-25-2015, 03:49 PM
One fat obese second life playing bluebie says to another one....

Sums up this thread.

Go outside.

Mead
10-25-2015, 04:46 PM
This thing you're experiencing, the deep rooted and emotionally satisfying yet completely irrational belief that any RnF post bashing people you're mad at must be true, it's an example of a "delusion"

Cute :). Your troll game needs a little work though.

Archalen
10-25-2015, 05:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/X60Mnbr.jpg

Champion_Standing
10-25-2015, 10:36 PM
http://levittownnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Autism-Speaks-Logo.jpg

Gaunja
10-26-2015, 07:19 AM
You are the same dude who was in <Genocidal Tendencies>, fed information to BDA as a spy, then left GT and was proud of yourself for causing discord within GT. Stop guild hopping and burning your bridges Chris. BDA is a shitty guild. Told ya that a while ago.

Troubled
10-26-2015, 07:47 AM
Too bad your guild was even worse and griefed itself off box in no time.

Gaunja
10-26-2015, 07:56 AM
Too bad your guild was even worse and griefed itself off box in no time.

Nah, just realized poop socking and competing against a bottleneck of high end guilds is not fun. There is more to life than trying to get FTE messages and waiting in line for months at a chance for pixels.

Prismaticshop
10-26-2015, 08:19 AM
Thread is bad

thread title is accurate though

5*

Kekephee
10-26-2015, 10:58 AM
Which one was Genocidal Tendencies again? Were they that guild that had to wait a month for the one dragon they could kill because the rotation was oversaturated with tiny guilds exploiting it by teaming up for kills they couldn't do, but somehow that was BDA's fault and the guild leader posted like a fucking manifesto rambling about BDA and Darth Hitler Chest being some shadow organization that somehow made the rotation shitty for no discernible reason?

Swish
10-26-2015, 11:14 AM
Can someone PM me BDA's vent/TS info, complete with channel passwords?

Thanks.

Kekephee
10-26-2015, 11:15 AM

Thanks.

Incoming

Anichek
10-26-2015, 11:15 AM

Thanks.

Incoming PM.

Should be an interesting night in BDA Vent...

Gaunja
10-26-2015, 11:19 AM
Close. The other co-leader had a meltdown yeah. It got frustrating once we realized the amount of politics involved for a video game, that we would have to poopsock to be competitive. Not worth.

Swish
10-26-2015, 11:20 AM
Probably Kekephee's best prank ;)

http://imgur.com/k9IRmtw.jpg

Seriously though, the info would be good.

dafier
10-26-2015, 12:34 PM
Swish, no one wants to hear a daft brit in our Vent. Please advise.

contemptor
10-26-2015, 12:58 PM
Incoming PM.

Should be an interesting night in BDA Vent...
Can't wait to hear some nerd awkwardly try to talk. Hopefully he has a lower pitched voice than tiggles

Champion_Standing
10-26-2015, 02:48 PM
Can't wait to hear some nerd awkwardly try to talk. Hopefully he has a lower pitched voice than tiggles

As if that isn't going on 24/7 in your vent anyway rofl

Skydash
10-26-2015, 03:01 PM
and i guild hopped straight to tmo and then forsaken.
I was also never in tmo

https://media.giphy.com/media/p3ZV46zdstXxu/giphy.gif

PlatLordlolz
10-26-2015, 03:25 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/p3ZV46zdstXxu/giphy.gif

i can see how putting that quote in would make it seem like something its not, you misread the post. it says chriskofer was accused of going straight to TMO then forsaken. in the end it says chriskofer was never in tmo, as accused.

Capi
10-26-2015, 03:33 PM
This is me caring

Kekephee
10-26-2015, 04:18 PM
Swish, no one wants to hear a daft brit in our Vent. Please advise.

You're going to hurt Uprite's feelings

captnamazing
10-26-2015, 05:34 PM
op is a coward who is afraid to respond now that he realizes he's wrong

Domisk
10-27-2015, 12:21 AM
Things wrong with what was said in orignal post from what I know straight from horses mouth, I also hate typing in RnF but I am rustled.

1. Left the guild to delevel and get groups since a twink ranger would be picked up easy.

2. Many including me reached out to you and asked why you left. We were concerned.

3. Some guildies had coversations to other guildies that asked. Some of us might have missed you.

4. No one I have heard from talked negatively about you until I saw this post. And honestly there is only a handful of people in guild that even said anything about you at all in guild exept the ones that reached out to you when you left in the first place.

5. Blame us for talking shit and then come here to talk shit about us making rumors. Or are they rumors of rumors? Fuck if I know.

end rant.....

simp403
10-27-2015, 12:51 AM
Judging by the bits of OP's history gleaned from comments in this thread, I'm going to guess that the OP got drunk and made this post, which would explain the lack of paragraph breaks.

Domisk
10-27-2015, 01:12 AM
I hear BDA locks up their iksar members in a cage and only lets them out to raid/pull.

I can confirm this is true in BDA and made me lol after reading more replys.

jcr4990
10-27-2015, 01:25 AM
For what it's worth I've been in BDA since first week of Velious and I've only heard the name Chriskofer mentioned one time and it was after this thread was made.

Can confirm that nobody cares.

Swish
10-27-2015, 04:18 AM
As if that isn't going on 24/7 in your vent anyway rofl

dafier
10-27-2015, 12:00 PM
For what it's worth I've been in BDA since first week of Velious and I've only heard the name Chriskofer mentioned one time and it was after this thread was made.

Can confirm that nobody cares.

LIES! His name is mentioned as much as Chuck Norris in the Barrens on classic WoW. :eek:

chromis
10-27-2015, 08:13 PM
Lots of free buffs from bda people the other day while killing specs. Thanks

Swish
10-28-2015, 10:35 AM
Lots of free buffs from bda people the other day while killing specs. Thanks

You just forfeited your chance at getting a piece of loot within 6 months and you owe them a favor - better get to the next raid or else.

Sorry man, that's how these prison guilds work...next time anyone offers you anything for free, think of the consequences.

Phantasm
10-28-2015, 06:28 PM
I often find your posts repulsive Swish, but your gifs lend a smile to my face.

B4EQWASCOOL
10-28-2015, 07:05 PM
One fat obese second life playing bluebie says to another one....

Sums up this thread.

Go outside.

And fat

simp403
10-28-2015, 07:13 PM
Can someone send me BDA's vent info?

chromis
10-28-2015, 07:34 PM
You just forfeited your chance at getting a piece of loot within 6 months and you owe them a favor - better get to the next raid or else.

Sorry man, that's how these prison guilds work...next time anyone offers you anything for free, think of the consequences.

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/10-28-2015/NZlVpF.gif

arsenalpow
10-28-2015, 10:18 PM
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/10-28-2015/NZlVpF.gif

That guy's jumpsuit says DOC for Department of Corrections! It doesn't say BDA!

http://i.imgur.com/nOLKIk5.gif

Aviann
10-28-2015, 10:52 PM
I often find your posts repulsive Swish, but your gifs lend a smile to my face.

You only find it repulsive because its true against you!

Swish
10-30-2015, 12:01 PM
http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/06/yes-excited-gif.gif?gs=a

BDA when Trak has under 2 hours left in his window (imagine 70+ of this guy)...

jcr4990
10-30-2015, 03:33 PM

BDA when Trak has under 2 hours left in his window (imagine 70+ of this guy)...That's exactly what I do. Confirmed.

sirelothar
10-30-2015, 04:00 PM
This is more my style.

http://i.imgur.com/xaPKbeU.gif

Nibblewitz
10-30-2015, 04:07 PM
And Lotharus gets some DKP.

iruinedyourday
10-30-2015, 04:28 PM

BDA when Trak has under 2 hours left in his window (imagine 70+ of this guy)...

everyone on red durring that 2 hours after clearing all their targets.

http://lovelace-media.imgix.net/uploads/8/af527530-7e6d-0132-43b4-0ebc4eccb42f.gif?

Kushie
10-30-2015, 05:43 PM
I wish we had 70 people at raids.

Vagrant9180
11-01-2015, 01:03 AM
Lol who drinks at American legion

HeallunRumblebelly
11-01-2015, 02:40 AM
Terrible player, alcoholic and poor grasp on the English language?

We meet again, Lenfer

Tycoon
11-01-2015, 06:35 AM
TRUE OR FALSE? P99 douchebags have hard-ons for BDA

Swish
11-01-2015, 09:30 AM
false, but BDA do bait real easy...

Swish
11-01-2015, 09:31 AM
one wrong comment about BDA and guaranteed their forumquest batphone is ready to go.

Malk
11-01-2015, 10:11 AM

Erm... how did you manage to not hit your 'Enter' key for that long ? :confused:

Jfertal
11-01-2015, 01:13 PM
Ranting so hard

Chriskofer was the reason why BDA sucked.

Amongst other things

PlatLordlolz
11-02-2015, 01:07 AM
Lol who drinks at American legion

veterans, a higher class of people than you.

Kekephee
11-02-2015, 01:10 AM
American Legion is a pretty cool place to drink. Go there with an Army buddy, get good prices on drinks, there's popcorn, meet interesting people who've contributed something.

Baler
11-03-2015, 07:55 PM
http://oi64.tinypic.com/ali42s.jpg

Ostros
11-03-2015, 09:36 PM

This is the best thing. Dedication right here.

xKoopa
11-04-2015, 12:20 AM

this shit is gold lol

Robbintha Hood
11-04-2015, 12:38 AM

Lol, nice.

Darwick
11-04-2015, 02:44 PM
I'm bored at work and this thread is dying too fast... Chest after calling the BDA RnF batphone: http://s1.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/hulk-hogan-and-buddies-hulk-hogan-gifs.gif

Champion_Standing
11-04-2015, 06:19 PM
I heard that BDA has the most members blacklisted by Dial A Port of any guild on the server for doing things like bagging all gear and pretending to be on CRs to get free ports.

Can Dial A Port confirm or deny this rumor?

arsenalpow
11-04-2015, 06:49 PM
BDA regular slayers or Wuoshi and Gore. Our faction with DAP can't get any better.

Tethler
11-05-2015, 02:30 AM
I heard that BDA has the most members blacklisted by Dial A Port of any guild on the server for doing things like bagging all gear and pretending to be on CRs to get free ports.

Can Dial A Port confirm or deny this rumor?

I was in DaP on my druid for about 40 levels when I first started on the server earlier this year. BDA people were consistently high tippers, so much so that I took notice. Once I got into the 50s and started frequenting the forums it kinda surprised me to see all the hate directed at them. I haven't interacted with a lot of them beyond porting though, so I can't really chime in as to whether it's deserved or not.

As far as DaP goes, in my time there I didn't see any talk of BDA people being blacklisted. Then again, most of the members maintained their own blacklists based on their individual interactions.

Disclaimer: I haven't been a member of DaP for a few months now. Things may have changed since then.

Sadre Spinegnawer
11-05-2015, 02:35 AM
I was in DaP on my druid for about 40 levels when I first started on the server earlier this year. BDA people were consistently high tippers, so much so that I took notice. Once I got into the 50s and started frequenting the forums it kinda surprised me to see all the hate directed at them. I haven't interacted with a lot of them beyond porting though, so I can't really chime in as to whether it's deserved or not.

As far as DaP goes, in my time there I didn't see any talk of BDA people being blacklisted. Then again, most of the members maintained their own blacklists based on their individual interactions.

Disclaimer: I haven't been a member of DaP for a few months now. Things may have changed since then.

You have discovered the hidden secret of rnf bda forumquest. shhhhhh. It's all a front. Pretty sure, if Chest or an officer found out someone weaseled a DaP, they would be deguilded. But I have already said too much, we never had this conversation....

Swish
11-05-2015, 03:54 AM
why would BDA be using Dial a Port? a guild that big should always have porters on.

Sadre Spinegnawer
11-05-2015, 04:39 AM
Because rule #1 of travelquest is, figure out how to goddam travel.

Godefroi
11-05-2015, 08:15 AM
My post is non inflammatory and since I'm not allowed to be here, it will be my only post of the year in RnF, but I couldn't resist to contribute to this "BDA is cowardly filth" thread by posting in game BDA performance :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lvNMHyzZwc

sirelothar
11-05-2015, 08:19 AM
Thank you for that post. I've handed Innkeep Elora a recruitment letter.