PDA

View Full Version : TMO recruitment open

Wizing
10-17-2015, 06:29 PM
On red99 . For anyone that wants to give red a try post an app at themysticalorder.net and get started today ! Experience is super fast and msg me in game on krazy and I will hook you up with some starting gear

Jfertal
10-17-2015, 07:10 PM
Got anything on blue i can use?

Wizing
10-17-2015, 07:39 PM

Epic troll ! Stay out of recruitment threads with trolling or be prepared to be reported

SyanideGas
10-17-2015, 07:53 PM

rofl.

B4EQWASCOOL
10-17-2015, 09:10 PM
Was recruitment closed? I ask in response to the title.

contemptor
10-17-2015, 09:35 PM
Epic troll ! Stay out of recruitment threads with trolling or be prepared to be reported
BRB reporting you for trolling blue guild forums

Wizing
10-17-2015, 09:51 PM
BRB reporting you for trolling blue guild forums

Oh I'm sorry I thought This forum was called "Guild Discussion" not "blue guild discussion only" reported for trolling

contemptor
10-17-2015, 11:33 PM
Oh I'm sorry I thought This forum was called "Guild Discussion" not "blue guild discussion only" reported for trolling
http://www.project1999.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58

brecon
10-17-2015, 11:47 PM
Red is fun, I made the transition a few months ago and wouldn't go back. TMO is a great guild here with a solid officer core, and pvp adds a unique element. If you aren't interested, that's cool too.

Wizing
10-17-2015, 11:50 PM
Red is fun, I made the transition a few months ago and wouldn't go back. TMO is a great guild here with a solid officer core, and pvp adds a unique element. If you aren't interested, that's cool too.

Pras for some positive feedback . All I'm asking is to give red a shot and TMO is willing to help you make the move .

Buhbuh
10-18-2015, 05:18 AM

no lines for 8th ring, scout charisa or holgresh elder beads for one...

Jfertal
10-18-2015, 10:04 AM
My bad thought this was for blue recruitment

Messie
10-18-2015, 10:30 AM

this and your previous posts before this sure make me want to make the swap...:rolleyes:

Wizing
10-18-2015, 03:03 PM
bump.~~~~

Buhbuh
10-18-2015, 04:02 PM
it's a good swap

not a lot of lines for stuff, plenty of raid mobs up all the time

good atmosphere, different guilds with different goals

small pvp guild, big pvp guild, big raiding guild, small raiding guild - and if you don't know how to do either they'll all pretty much train from the ground up given you're of level requirement

got all the types

Phantasm
10-18-2015, 04:08 PM
i think of red as the dying aunt you have that just refuses to die

Wizing
10-18-2015, 05:06 PM
i think of red as the dying aunt you have that just refuses to die

I think of blue kinda like fashion quest . Because that's all it's about . Loot items and use them for no other purpose other then to sit afk in ec tunnel

Plackers
10-18-2015, 05:07 PM
I think of blue kinda like fashion quest . Because that's all it's about . Loot items and use them for no other purpose other then to sit afk in ec tunnel

Reported for trolling guild recruitment threads.

Gimp
10-18-2015, 07:17 PM
Clown thread

Wizing
10-19-2015, 05:22 PM
This clown thread gained tmo 2 recruits from blue so far. We are still looking for more players to take on harder content via uncontested pixels pls apply and msg me I can get you started on red with some gear

MrPopo
10-19-2015, 05:44 PM
Was brought here from someone saying some of you might be able to help me install p99? I found the iso's but when I go to mount the first one the SOE title pops up like its about to install but then it dissapears and nothing ever comes up.

Wizing
10-19-2015, 05:53 PM
Was brought here from someone saying some of you might be able to help me install p99? I found the iso's but when I go to mount the first one the SOE title pops up like its about to install but then it dissapears and nothing ever comes up.

Msg Casey . He has his own all in 1 installer I believe. You can find him on the red forums

MrPopo
10-19-2015, 06:00 PM
I got game up and running and logged onto the servers but when I go to character screen it says my spells folder is out of date. But I have no idea how to fix that, as I have put all files from this site into my folder and still says its out of date.

Wizing
10-19-2015, 06:15 PM
I think I might have just fixxed it im just having issues logging in. Like I know my forums username and login but where do I find out my login info for actual game?

You need to create an account . There is an entire page about how you can do this just search

Doctor Jeff
10-19-2015, 06:37 PM
hi im new to this game i made a character on blue but i think red would be cooler can i have some free items to start out?

Samsung
10-19-2015, 07:20 PM
Bump

Wizing
10-19-2015, 08:06 PM
hi im new to this game i made a character on blue but i think red would be cooler can i have some free items to start out?

Epic troll ! Thanks for the free bump

Wizing
10-20-2015, 08:47 PM
If your addicted . We want you

Wizing
10-21-2015, 10:37 AM
fun fact : you can box between red and blue ! So roll red today

Wizing
10-21-2015, 04:18 PM
Giving pixel packages to certain neckbeards willing to make the switch

Wizing
10-23-2015, 02:18 AM
Grats TMO on the server first NON empire vindi kill also velk + dojo down same night tons of gains made. APPLY today themysticalorder.net still recruiting all classes 46+

krazyGlue
10-31-2015, 05:14 PM
Still recruiting and contesting on red . Apply now to join the fun . You can box. Both servers at the same damn time

captnamazing
10-31-2015, 07:33 PM
This should really be in red recruitment.

Clasick
11-02-2015, 05:56 PM
Stop trolling the Blue Guild Recruitment Forums with recruitment for red
You have your own RED Guild Recruitment Forums.

I’d suggest all the Blue Guilds go and shit up the Red Guilds Recruitment Forums if this BS is allowed to continue

Kergan
11-02-2015, 06:51 PM
I’d suggest all the Blue Guilds go and shit up the Red Guilds Recruitment Forums if this BS is allowed to continue

You don't want to start a red vs blue FQ war friend, trust me on that.

Clasick
11-02-2015, 07:00 PM
Action Taken
FQ war averted

<3

Kergan
11-02-2015, 07:24 PM
That is good, a house divided against itself cannot stand. A red/blue FQ war would be catastrophic.

Seltius
11-03-2015, 10:57 AM
I don't see the issue with someone posting on the 'Blue'(which btw doesn't specifically say blue99 recruitment only) recruitment forum offering them a place to try for Red. With the population of Blue 99 I would think it would be a positive thing. Krazy didn't say anything negative and really wasn't trolling anyone. We are trying to attract more players to Red to revive and rejuvenate the population of the server. Both servers being health would be a win for Rogean and the Devs/Gms because it would mean neither server is a failure.

Obviously someone in the powers that be decided this did belong in Red though probably should have been locked or put in RNF since TMO already has a recruitment thread here.

Clasick
11-03-2015, 12:49 PM
I don't see the issue with someone posting on the 'Blue'(which btw doesn't specifically say blue99 recruitment only)

So are you suggesting all the 'Blue' forums are fair game for the 'Red' community to use because they don't specificity say 'PvE' on them ? Start shitting up the PvE forums and let me know how that works out for you. Next the staff will have to include a 'PVE' title in all the forums because lawyers like yourself

I'll give you the benefit of doubt and assume you are just playing dumb to suit your agenda.

Seltius
11-03-2015, 02:38 PM
So are you suggesting all the 'Blue' forums are fair game for the 'Red' community to use because they don't specificity say 'PvE' on them ? Start shitting up the PvE forums and let me know how that works out for you. Next the staff will have to include a 'PVE' title in all the forums because lawyers like yourself

I'll give you the benefit of doubt and assume you are just playing dumb to suit your agenda.

See why did you turn this into a personal attack. This isn't RNF. I wasn't lawyering and I don't understand why you are so butt hurt over this thread. You are currently here doing the very thing in Red forums(btw which specifically say they are pvp red forums) that you are accusing someone else of doing in Blue forums which btw aren't yours anymore than they are mine. Oh and yes I did play on both Blue and Red and probably have more right to post in both forums than you do. Let me know how your assault on anything you don't like goes bud.

If you have an agenda against TMO(the Red one that includes the leadership of the original TMO on Blue not the people who hijacked it) or Red server as a whole then grow a pair and don't try and hide it or pretend its anything but what it is.

I am going to give you the benefit of a doubt and assume your a troll because to assume anything else would be unfair to the mentally and socially inept everywhere.

Clasick
11-03-2015, 02:43 PM
You are currently here doing the very thing in Red forums(btw which specifically say they are pvp red forums) that you are accusing someone else of doing in Blue forums

Please show me where I am recruiting on the PvP forums for a Blue Guild

Seltius
11-03-2015, 03:05 PM
Please show me where I am recruiting on the PvP forums for a Blue Guild

I was referring to the trolling.

'Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt' I believe Abraham Lincoln said that.

Maybe you shouldn't have continued posting here after the thread was moved to Red.

All Krazy was trying to do was raise awareness about Red/TMO on Red and maybe attract some new players to try it. He didn't go on a rant about how much better one or the other was. You went nuts because I didn't agree with you that he was out of line posting on 'Your' Blue recruitment forum. Instead of doing what you can to make sure there are distinctive lines and pretending Blue is better than Red socially or play style or whatever it is you seem to think makes Blue more important than Red. Try embracing the fact that they are 2 sides to the same coin and neither is really better than the other they are just different aspects.

The day we start separating the servers by some imaginary social or skill boundries is the day we start limiting our imagination and willingness to be a part of something bigger.

Rogean, the Devs, GMs, and Guides have done something amazing with recreating this community the best they could and providing us with an amazing sandbox to relive. How about appreciating it as a whole instead of complaining and showing the sense of entitlement over a small part?

Believe me I can do this all day. I have no anger or animosity towards you but I feel you are wrong and have no problem with pointing out my opinion. Just sit back relax, breath and think about how much nicer these servers would be if we all got along.

Though you do seem to have a chubby for TMO in the Blue recruitment threads which started around the time TMO/FE merged into TMO in 2014 on the forums at least. So I do see an agenda here.

Clasick
11-03-2015, 04:07 PM
Well you are right about one thing.
This is not the place to be having this discussion; my appologies for that