yes it's from awhile ago no that doesn't matter

http://i.imgur.com/8z1jsLU.png

this is sikorsky moderating

Kerwin
09-08-2015, 12:01 AM
lol peoples rl pics get posted all over red forums and they dont give a fuck

Colgate
09-08-2015, 12:44 AM
some guide sent me a PM threatening to ban me in-game for referring to redwjamz as "that cipro dude"

captnamazing
09-08-2015, 02:38 AM
shit is getting out of hand. this forum is worse than dregs now. ppl getting banned for calling someone fay gate ??? ripperino san pelligrino i'm outtie like an aborted fetus

Itap
09-08-2015, 02:48 AM
Why the drastic change from then to now?

Messie
09-08-2015, 03:01 AM
Daybreak!! :O

Sriracha
09-08-2015, 03:19 AM
^

Swish
09-08-2015, 03:42 AM
shit is getting out of hand. this forum is worse than dregs now. ppl getting banned for calling someone fay gate ??? ripperino san pelligrino i'm outtie like an aborted fetus

praise sikorsky. go back to red forums

What a fucking hypocrit...and Pokesan too. Either you back him or you don't.

LoliPops
09-08-2015, 08:05 AM
lol peoples rl pics get posted all over red forums and they dont give a fuck

http://data.whicdn.com/images/117323735/large.gif

maskedmelon
09-08-2015, 08:45 AM
I am confused by this thread.

1. Do we want more people banned?
2. Do we want fewer people banned?
3. Do we want consistency?

I am going to go with a fine mix of 2 & 3. The fellow that Poke referenced above certainly isn't winning any friends, but that's his prerogative. Mine and yours is to not pay him any attention if we are offended.

I think though that if we are banning/warning people for saying things like "fay gate", or making "red spam," then our standard of "offensive language" is relatively low and it doesn't make sense why a great many more people (including the one referenced by OP) are not already banned.

Perhaps we should all be banned so that not one of us is capable of offending another?

jaybone
09-08-2015, 08:57 AM
Someone kept deleting my post where I said CiproTheSeahorse. Not sure what's up with that.

Sikorsky
09-08-2015, 10:47 AM
You've caught me in my web of lies! Does this mean you'll stop PMing me?

jaybone
09-08-2015, 10:53 AM
He has risen!

http://www.godisreal.today/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/pictures-jesus-cross.jpg

Caladbolg
09-08-2015, 11:05 AM
yes it's from awhile ago no that doesn't matter

http://i.imgur.com/8z1jsLU.png

this is sikorsky moderating

Expect mods to be held to some sort of standard? That's a bannable offense here at Daybreak brand P99! >:C

Literally condemn an entire race solely because of their ethnicity? Hang on guys, we need to scour the rulebook on this one...

Ambrotos
09-08-2015, 12:28 PM
The rules haven't changed, it's the mods not wanting to do anything about it. How can it even be questionable about some racist posting racist stuff? Easy call and total fail.
6) Forum Rules

The Project 1999 forums serve as a hub of the community where players can discuss all aspects of the game.

6a) Global Forum Rules
The following rules apply to all forums, including Rants and Flames.

Stay out of Real Life
Many people expect to keep personal and real life matters seperate from those that happen on the Internet. We expect all forum members to respect eachother's privacy. You may not ever post any real life information about another user, including but not limited to, name and address, phone numbers, pictures, employers, associates, etc. This also extends to protect other forms of communication including IM Aliases and E-Mail addresses.

Those that violate this rule will be banned for RL Information and ALL posts will be deleted as spam.

Server Negativity
Spreading negative propaganda about the server and serving no purpose other than to slander the community and it's staff will not be allowed. This goes hand in hand with trolling however it does extend to the Rants and Flames forums. The staff work hard to provide this experience to you, and we will not tolerate negative conjecture about our agendas or actions.

As always, questions and comments can be made to our petition forums or via PM directly to management.

Content
Any threads that contain content unsafe for work should be marked as NSFW.

All Avatars and signatures must not contain any explicit or NSFW content. Signatures must be no higher than 150 pixels, and no wider than 500 pixels. If there are multiple images, or images as well as text, the combination must not exceed the height of what a single 200 pixel image would cover.

Thread Titles
Thread Titles, regardless of the forum it is posted in, may not contain profanity or NSFW language.

Ban Evasion
Forum accounts may not be created to circumvent a forum ban. Violations of this rule can lead to ingame disciplinary action under the Forum Behavior game rule.

6b) Regular Forum Rules
The following rules apply to all forums excluding Rants and Flames.

Swearing/Cursing
Swearing/Cursing is allowed to an extent. Don't overdo it.

Racism
Racism will not be tolerated.

Attacks/Flames
Argue the point, not the poster. Do not attack, slander, or bash fellow forum users.

Content
Content is expected to remain work friendly. Do not post graphic/gross/disturbing images. This includes forum avatars and signatures.

Nibblewitz
09-08-2015, 12:46 PM
Wipe it clean Sikorsky!

captnamazing
09-08-2015, 01:01 PM
Wipe it clean Sikorsky!

http://i.imgur.com/ZRMVYXE.jpg

Champion_Standing
09-08-2015, 01:06 PM
This forum needs less bans not more.

Caladbolg
09-08-2015, 01:19 PM
This forum needs less bans not more.

Lets form a p99 Tea Party without all the crazy religious shit.

indiscriminate_hater
09-08-2015, 01:31 PM
The rules haven't changed, it's the mods not wanting to do anything about it. How can it even be questionable about some racist posting racist stuff? Easy call and total fail.

sounds like you're bashing fellow forum users

Caladbolg
09-08-2015, 01:35 PM
sounds like you're bashing fellow forum users

Forum users and mods.

Sikorsky, get in here and ban this rule breaker please. I don't feel safe.

Sikorsky
09-08-2015, 02:19 PM
Times have changed since the PM in question, and I think the post in question was deleted anyhow. That PM was when I was first getting started and I was trying to maintain the status quo while I was still getting a feel for what Rogean / Nilbog / Sirken / Derubael wanted in forum moderation. Back then, not much was getting deleted. You guys know this kind of thing was not getting moderated back then..... don't kid yourselves.

A few months later (DBG era), Rogean asked the community, and the mods, to clean up the forums. Moderation has been tighter since then.

For those of you complaining "well why isnt post XYZ deleted?". Probably because I haven't seen it. Like I've stated numerous times, I don't read every single post or thread on these forums. Feel free to PM me if you see something that you think needs attention.

Ella`Ella
09-08-2015, 02:28 PM
That PM was when I was first getting started and I was trying to maintain the status quo while I was still getting a feel for what Rogean / Nilbog / Sirken / Derubael wanted in forum moderation.

What happened to Derubael? I feel like he had real good judgement here...

Caladbolg
09-08-2015, 02:32 PM
A few months later (DBG era), Rogean asked the community, and the mods, to clean up the forums. Moderation has been tighter since then.

Out of curiosity, why would Rogean want the forums to move towards being a hugbox at the same time the Daybreak stuff happened? It clearly states in the bottom left that there's no connection between DBG and P99...........

.................................................. ................................................

Sikorsky
09-08-2015, 02:46 PM

Your guess is as good as mine, I'm not in the loop on staff changes. I miss him though.

Out of curiosity, why would Rogean want the forums to move towards being a hugbox at the same time the Daybreak stuff happened? It clearly states in the bottom left that there's no connection between DBG and P99...........

I would think that Rogean & Nilbog wanted a cleaner place for the influx of new people to land. The announcement DBG made about P99 brought a lot of new people to the forums.

Caladbolg
09-08-2015, 02:52 PM
Your guess is as good as mine, I'm not in the loop on staff changes. I miss him though.

I would think that Rogean & Nilbog wanted a cleaner place for the influx of new people to land. The announcement DBG made about P99 brought a lot of new people to the forums.

But why hit RNF so hard? That's like the quarantine area.

baalzy
09-08-2015, 03:01 PM
Been wracking my brain trying to figure out what Cipro is supposed to mean... It's either an antibiotic or a term meaning you and another person are in disagreement and are going to end the discussion there.

I feel so out of the loop.

iruinedyourday
09-08-2015, 03:12 PM

http://i.imgur.com/aw8ejrV.png?1

Caladbolg
09-08-2015, 03:13 PM
I hear [deleted] was busted [deleted] some [deleted] and [deleted] that got banned during the fall of [deleted].

Itap
09-08-2015, 03:16 PM
Been wracking my brain trying to figure out what Cipro is supposed to mean... It's either an antibiotic or a term meaning you and another person are in disagreement and are going to end the discussion there.

I feel so out of the loop.

It's an Antibiotic. It's the medicine that Redjamz took and apparently caused him to have nerve damage or whatever the hell his unofficial diagnosis is.

I'm not sure why someone would be banned for calling him Cipbro. I mean, he has numerous videos of himself explaining the entire situation, It's not like he is trying to hide it.

Swish
09-08-2015, 03:22 PM
Like it or not, he's got the message out about it.

jaybone
09-08-2015, 03:24 PM
Swish right there hanging from rice cakes left nut sack as usual.

Swish
09-08-2015, 03:32 PM
someone's upset

Caladbolg
09-09-2015, 10:14 PM
It seems that any comment I leave mentioning the disappearance of my thread gets deleted. Do the forum mods actually have a set of rules by which to determine what to delete, or is it just a whimsical in the moment thing?

Sikorsky
09-09-2015, 10:52 PM
It seems that any comment I leave mentioning the disappearance of my thread gets deleted.

Does this really need an explanation?

http://s.quickmeme.com/img/9c/9c415271265af82e4c00412f0a3d321b4bfd108f3557e85b94 c531539b3d229a.jpg

Coffee
09-09-2015, 11:06 PM
http://imageupload.co.uk/images/2015/09/08/ezgif-494221210.gif

Young sikorsky was never the same

Caladbolg
09-09-2015, 11:24 PM
Does this really need an explanation?

http://s.quickmeme.com/img/9c/9c415271265af82e4c00412f0a3d321b4bfd108f3557e85b94 c531539b3d229a.jpg

Actually yes. I didn't break any forum rules.

Caladbolg
09-09-2015, 11:28 PM
Also, if I could get an answer for the "is there a set list of rules, or is it whimsical and in the moment" part, that would be greeeat.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpM0TkBqI1vVFYVkNDAKDVvtcU7HZ1k NgzpzzS6Eb-9OZzKyjl1g

phacemeltar
09-09-2015, 11:32 PM

he took sirken a little too deep and he is still in icu. there will be a second cuming if he does not sustain serious brain damage.

Pokesan
09-09-2015, 11:48 PM
Please lock this thread.

AzzarTheGod
09-10-2015, 02:07 AM
Lets form a p99 Tea Party without all the crazy religious shit.

The original tea party was just about pushing off the ruling bureaucrats, without a smidgen of religion involved... Amazing

Today could you imagine a passionate movement forming without also being fettered by some religious agenda? How far we have fallen lol...Islam this, bible thumper that. Yikes.

AzzarTheGod
09-10-2015, 02:13 AM
I hear [deleted] was busted [deleted] some [deleted] and [deleted] that got banned during the fall of [deleted].

Sounds like a Derubael thread.....all redacted, and very duly justified :)

Big_Japan
09-10-2015, 02:46 AM
i recently got a PM entitled "Hate Speech" that chastised me for my hate speech and threatened a ban for a post referencing my husband that contained the word "faggits"

The moderation is a joke and staffed by trolls. Think of it as dish-washing duty at a mob front restaurant, where the real profits have nothing to do with the food and the capos leave black specks all over the dishes out of bored resentment.

maskedmelon
09-10-2015, 07:08 AM
Wtf is with all this hate speech talk? Do we have foreign moderators or something? As much as some people rabidly embrace the concept we don't recognize the absurd notion that rhetoric is equivalent to violence in the US.

Messie
09-10-2015, 08:09 AM
You guys need to find more important things to be upset about.

Ruinous
09-10-2015, 08:57 AM

Come back Ambrotos. It sounds like you will uphold the rules that are clearly outlined and not ones decided on a whim.

P.S. Pretty evident that the staff finds racism funny when Casey is allowed to link/post the things that he does. The guy screams xenophobe and should have been banned a long time ago.

Sikorsky
09-10-2015, 10:23 AM
P.S. Pretty evident that the staff finds racism funny when Casey is allowed to link/post the things that he does. The guy screams xenophobe and should have been banned a long time ago.

You aren't very bright, are you have 0 reading comprehension skills. PM me a link to said content, I'll be happy to take a look at it. I don't find racism / hate speech funny, but if you don't have the balls to report it, then stop complaining.