PDA

View Full Version : What is this forum for?

Troof
09-04-2015, 06:15 PM
Can't even be a red pal anymore without the hall monitors gunnnin for you like one of the cool kids who stole they guurl. wtf nnawmean?

http://imgur.com/PQfIDiO

The only hate I see here is yo' terrorist ass tryin to make 9/11 about something other than the fact that 3,000 Americans lost therr lives living the dream.

Fay Gate is a wizard spell, do you even play here?

yolo

godbless

Troof
09-04-2015, 06:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/PQfIDiO.png

captnamazing
09-04-2015, 06:19 PM
praise sikorsky. go back to red forums

Champion_Standing
09-04-2015, 06:26 PM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lho9cxuqDU1qhe1kso2_500.jpg

Swish
09-04-2015, 06:35 PM
Can post semi naked pics on the forums, post racist stuff, but can't post about the world's premiere EQ emulated pvp server.

Selective moderation at an all time high.

Troof
09-04-2015, 06:41 PM
dangerous forum immersion

Swish
09-04-2015, 06:41 PM
What shall we moderate today?

https://newcounterculture.wordpress.com/files/2009/05/south-park-episode-margaritaville.png

Troof
09-04-2015, 06:58 PM
haha! ^

Sikorsky
09-04-2015, 07:00 PM
Can post semi naked pics on the forums, post racist stuff, but can't post about the world's premiere EQ emulated pvp server.

Which is it Swish? You bitch when I moderate, and bitch when I don't.

If you want me to look at something, maybe stop playing the victim card and PM a link, else grow a pair and stop complaining just to complain.

https://readingwithdragons.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/help-im-being-repressed-gif.gif

captnamazing
09-04-2015, 07:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Q4x41yJ.gif

Sikorsky
09-04-2015, 07:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/PQfIDiO.png

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Shall I look for more?

maerilith
09-04-2015, 07:10 PM
I kind of like Obama. Just a little bit.

captnamazing
obama is the most memeworthy president and for that he has my vote

Swish
Which is it Swish? You bitch when I moderate, and bitch when I don't.[/IMG]

Why aren't red threads allowed outside of the red forums? If red is ever to grow properly it needs some recruitment. Your comment of a "deluge" of red threads is wrong...and the second one only appeared today (never done 2 in a day before) because the first one got moved...and the others wouldn't exist if not for having been moved.

Project 1999 has 2 servers, if you don't want the red server to be spoken of or more players to try it, then shut it down. I'm all for trying to grow the red pop, and lets be honest... who else is trying apart from Moregan? Maybe it needs more promotion from above, and if it is just left to the players then moving threads won't help.

iruinedyourday
09-04-2015, 07:16 PM
Which is it Swish? You bitch when I moderate, and bitch when I don't.

If you want me to look at something, maybe stop playing the victim card and PM a link, else grow a pair and stop complaining just to complain.

https://readingwithdragons.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/help-im-being-repressed-gif.gif

literatly someone makes a gay joke in the OP and you dont see it.

Sikorsky
09-04-2015, 07:19 PM
Why aren't red threads allowed outside of the red forums? If red is ever to grow properly it needs some recruitment. Your comment of a "deluge" of red threads is wrong...and the second one only appeared today (never done 2 in a day before) because the first one got moved...and the others wouldn't exist if not for having been moved.

Project 1999 has 2 servers, if you don't want the red server to be spoken of or more players to try it, then shut it down. I'm all for trying to grow the red pop, and lets be honest... who else is trying apart from Moregan? Maybe it needs more promotion from above, and if it is just left to the players then moving threads won't help.

I couldn't care less if someone wants to talk about the red servers, but when that person consistently responds to multiple threads with "try red" or "this wouldnt happen on red" or "there are other servers where this wouldnt happen on", its spam.

It wouldn't matter what topic was, if someone consistently replies with the same thing in numerous threads - its spam, and you know this.

Sikorsky
09-04-2015, 07:22 PM
literatly someone makes a gay joke in the OP and you dont see it.

He's trying to explain / defend using "Fay gate" on his other account/post that I already banned him for. Anything else I need to point out for you?

iruinedyourday
09-04-2015, 07:23 PM
https://36.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9izdk0TtR1rx9qkyo1_500.png

captnamazing
09-04-2015, 07:23 PM
Troof was just a true RNF firework who should beeing posting during an earlier era of the ForumQuest

Swish
09-04-2015, 07:27 PM
I couldn't care less if someone wants to talk about the red servers, but when that person consistently responds to multiple threads with "try red" or "this wouldnt happen on red" or "there are other servers where this wouldnt happen on", its spam.

It wouldn't matter what topic was, if someone consistently replies with the same thing in numerous threads - its spam, and you know this.

If my original "I'm quitting blue" thread wasn't moved it would all be contained in one place.

The fact is you don't want a red recruitment thread in the blue forums, not anywhere.

If you can't put one in RNF (where people "enter at their own risk"), where can you put one?

iruinedyourday
09-04-2015, 07:35 PM
I honestly feel bad for people that get rustled over swish's posts.. its like quite possibly the most non offensive thing to get rustled over.. and like 60% of the time he works on art to make them interesting and funny!

But hey, I dont know whats going on.. I was forum banned, GG is forum banned... now potentially swish, capy and me all banned?

What IS this forum for, if you're banning these innocent people dedicated to EQ and p99?

I feel like not permitting red recruitment threads is weird and strange, but then again I also think a blueby getting upset over a join red today thread, is also really strange.. and then again, again, this game ended like 10 years ago and we're still posting, so I guess we ARE strange.

But either way, moderating is hard.. Id just try to get the obviously toxic stuff out, and keep the PRO p99 stuff IN.

But then again, Im just Kermit the frog drinking tea.

Sikorsky
09-04-2015, 07:35 PM
If my original "I'm quitting blue" thread wasn't moved it would all be contained in one place.

False.

Thulack
09-04-2015, 07:36 PM
https://36.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9izdk0TtR1rx9qkyo1_500.png

And now you know how 90% of the people that play this game win. They dont bother posting or reading the forums :)

Stormfists
09-04-2015, 07:48 PM
Plot twist; red is just a retard pen for retard pen, retard.

skipdog
09-04-2015, 07:52 PM
Glad to see the moderators taking a stand against red spam.

Pokesan
09-04-2015, 07:57 PM
sikorsky is literally triple hitler

Castcalm
09-04-2015, 08:04 PM
This wouldn't happen on the red forums...

because nobody pays attention to that shithole.

Sikorsky
09-04-2015, 08:06 PM
sikorsky is literally triple hitler

https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/literally.png

captnamazing
09-04-2015, 08:07 PM
Ranting and Flaming without the crutches of racism & homophobia is just going to bring out the best in us all, pals. And don't worry about getting banned - it's just the next step in ForumQuest immersion; equivalent to becoming a GM in game.

I am looking forward to when Swish stops behaving like an insolent child because he got a slap on the wrist for months of spamming/trolling "try red" and shitting on blue. Perhaps now people can start taking him off ignore and start enjoying his gifs and occasional wit, which is why anyone likes him anyway.

fiveeauxfour
09-04-2015, 08:16 PM
http://rs190.pbsrc.com/albums/z237/chickapay/elaine-seinfeld-devil-face-o.gif~c200

LoliPops
09-04-2015, 08:22 PM
Can't even be a red pal anymore without the hall monitors gunnnin for you like one of the cool kids who stole they guurl. wtf nnawmean?

http://imgur.com/PQfIDiO

The only hate I see here is yo' terrorist ass tryin to make 9/11 about something other than the fact that 3,000 Americans lost therr lives living the dream.

Fay Gate is a wizard spell, do you even play here?

yolo

godbless

http://i.imgur.com/7Z18dnC.gif

iruinedyourday
09-04-2015, 08:22 PM
Elaine is back!

maskedmelon
09-04-2015, 08:31 PM
I think peeps getting rustled by red advertisements need to grow up. They've been littering the blue forum from when I started and I just ignored them for the most part. If I am not interested in reading something, I don't have to click on it. If I disagree with something someone says, I can post a reply. It is really pretty simple.

Eventually I got curious though (primarily due to Swish's high profile posts) and decided to give red a shot shot and I have been loving it, so I am thankful for the persistence. I even started a thread myself just because I was so surprised at how much I enjoyed red. It's not for everyone for sure, but equally for sure is that it is for some who do not know it and need a bit of prodding ^^

iruinedyourday
09-04-2015, 08:41 PM
prasit!

Swish
09-04-2015, 08:54 PM
If I am not interested in reading something, I don't have to click on it.

Are you insane? Of course you have to click on it, and bonus points for replying stating how angry you are about the content. The blue mads have worked Sikorsky and pals over so much that there's no mention of red allowed here, in this forum with "enter at your own risk" plastered on the door.

My threads make you mad? Don't click, do yourself a favor. Or put me on ignore rather than whining like little girls.

Nothing wrong with a red thread if people are willing to read, learn and give it a try. Not everyone wants to be on the same server for 5-6 years.

indiscriminate_hater
09-04-2015, 09:02 PM
bring back the compass

Aviann
09-04-2015, 09:05 PM
I think peeps getting rustled by red advertisements need to grow up. They've been littering the blue forum from when I started and I just ignored them for the most part. If I am not interested in reading something, I don't have to click on it. If I disagree with something someone says, I can post a reply. It is really pretty simple.

Eventually I got curious though (primarily due to Swish's high profile posts) and decided to give red a shot shot and I have been loving it, so I am thankful for the persistence. I even started a thread myself just because I was so surprised at how much I enjoyed red. It's not for everyone for sure, but equally for sure is that it is for some who do not know it and need a bit of prodding ^^

Red wasn't around since 2011 was it? I don't think it was. That's when I signed up on these forums, was playing for way longer and never noticed it.

Champion_Standing
09-04-2015, 09:31 PM
The real dramatic RNFers are long gone and it's nothing but casual trolls and mentally ill people left. There is not a single good EQ related rant or flame on the entire front page of this forum right now. Blue RNF is dead, has been for a while and they want it that way.

Red RNF going strong for how low the pop is tho. That's the real danger of the pro red posts, people actually going over there. The ratio of rants and flames per player on red is drastically higher for red players and if even 20 new people started playing there that forum could spiral out of control quickly.

Itap
09-04-2015, 10:01 PM
Bring back stealin and hbb, some of the greatest EQ RnF of all time.

Itap
09-04-2015, 10:06 PM
Dredge gets an honorable mention

iruinedyourday
09-04-2015, 11:28 PM
The real dramatic RNFers are long gone and it's nothing but casual trolls and mentally ill people left. There is not a single good EQ related rant or flame on the entire front page of this forum right now. Blue RNF is dead, has been for a while and they want it that way.

Red RNF going strong for how low the pop is tho. That's the real danger of the pro red posts, people actually going over there. The ratio of rants and flames per player on red is drastically higher for red players and if even 20 new people started playing there that forum could spiral out of control quickly.

blue rnf isnt even in the same league as red.. red has conceded that server chat, guild discussion and trading hub are all rnf. its the best. Its a rockn'roll server with rockn'roll players.

kaev
09-05-2015, 12:42 AM
blue rnf isnt even in the [cesspit] as red.. red has conceded that server chat, guild discussion and trading hub are all [hopelessly toxic]. its [pathetic, or as they say in the local patois "cringeworthy"]. Its a [rickroll'n] server with [rickroll'n] players.

you're welcome

Champion_Standing
09-05-2015, 12:53 AM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/deef149850c06f5026d688d0236ba503/tumblr_nhntresQe91u7nk6xo1_400.gif

Pokesan
09-05-2015, 02:06 AM
i won't lie i'm just testing my sig

iruinedyourday
09-05-2015, 02:18 AM
cringe

Champion_Standing
09-05-2015, 02:50 AM
http://i.imgur.com/qeoNLVH.gif

phacemeltar
09-05-2015, 02:53 AM
weelcome to my sig, mr furyfoot!

Merekai
09-06-2015, 01:08 AM
Try purple today!

Chev

Gimp
09-06-2015, 01:35 AM
Are you insane? Of course you have to click on it, and bonus points for replying stating how angry you are about the content. The blue mads have worked Sikorsky and pals over so much that there's no mention of red allowed here, in this forum with "enter at your own risk" plastered on the door.

My threads make you mad? Don't click, do yourself a favor. Or put me on ignore rather than whining like little girls.

Nothing wrong with a red thread if people are willing to read, learn and give it a try. Not everyone wants to be on the same server for 5-6 years.

Hey look, it's another "try red" post from Swish.

I don't get it dude. The mods already told you to cut the shit out and you just keep on doing it. Its kinda funny I guess, but from a mod's perspective I'm sure it's quite annoying to see the same shit day in and day out from the same guy.

Pras Sikorsky. Keep all the redbros confined on their garbage subforum and away from the real EQ players.

Swish
09-06-2015, 01:38 AM
Hey look, it's another "try red" post from Swish.

Hey look, it's another Gimp post moaning about the word 'red' :rolleyes:

Huggz
09-06-2015, 02:34 AM
Sikorsky,

Swish has absolutely nothing else to do with his time.

It's like a full time job, only he doesn't get paid for it, and no one wants him to do the work.

Gotta be compassionate, man.

Neno
09-06-2015, 06:22 AM
Pras Sikorsky. Keep all the redbros confined on their garbage subforum and away from the real EQ players.

this poster uses red lingo while simultaneously hating red. it is suspected that he yells YEA SON while making finger guns when an old DMX song comes on but has some questionable views when it comes to interracial relationships unless they involve white men with asian women.

Troubled
09-06-2015, 07:52 AM

Lol. Swish getting moderated for the exact reasons a bunch of people have him on ignore. Justice is served.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2263658497/SANDCASTLES.png

Whirled
09-06-2015, 08:03 AM
I came here to complain about my morning coffee, but after reading all this, I feel better. Thank you RnF. #seendalight

Swish
09-06-2015, 09:38 AM
Sikorsky,

Swish has absolutely nothing else to do with his time.

It's like a full time job, only he doesn't get paid for it, and no one wants him to do the work.

Gotta be compassionate, man.

Combine this with the hate mail you sent, rofl.

Never seen someone so rustled by a single individual on an internet forum. I better not give out my address, guaranteed you'll be on the next plane looking to do something IRL.

Swish
09-06-2015, 09:40 AM
Lol. Swish getting moderated for the exact reasons a bunch of people have him on ignore. Justice is served.

0/11 this season on red, no wonder you're upset. Channel it all on me though, let it all out.

captnamazing
09-06-2015, 12:11 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2263658497/SANDCASTLES.png

Swish
09-06-2015, 12:13 PM
o/ captain echo

Pokesan
09-06-2015, 12:18 PM
is sikorsky in BDA?

weird how he brings the mod hammer down on swish for fighting back against BDA harassment

B4EQWASCOOL
09-06-2015, 12:28 PM

Huggz
09-06-2015, 01:02 PM
Swish,

You are just one of those obnoxious people. Your level of immersion is dangerous. Round the clock compulsive junkie poster. G o o u t s i d e.

captnamazing
09-06-2015, 02:56 PM
Yeah simorsky is in bda

Sikorsky
09-06-2015, 04:53 PM
is sikorsky in BDA?

weird how he brings the mod hammer down on swish for fighting back against BDA harassment

That literally means nothing to me. Does Swish harass BDA? Good for him.

Swish
09-06-2015, 05:07 PM
Swish,

You are just one of those obnoxious people. Your level of immersion is dangerous. Round the clock compulsive junkie poster. G o o u t s i d e.

Swam 2 miles this evening, it's been great. Lifestyle changes are the way to go - find more time for exercise and make some good choices with your EQ time.

Also, please send more hate mail...I'm starting a collection.

Pokesan
09-06-2015, 05:48 PM
That literally means nothing to me. Does Swish harass BDA? Good for him.

spoken with the forked tongue of a BDA officer

this is a joke pls no ban

Caladbolg
09-06-2015, 05:53 PM
Sikorsky, please ban Pokesan for constantly posting racist things on the forums.

Pokesan
09-06-2015, 05:58 PM
Sikorsky, please ban Pokesan for constantly posting racist things on the forums.

are you formshifter

Caladbolg
09-06-2015, 06:03 PM
are you formshifter

I've only got this one forum account. Can you read?

Pokesan
09-06-2015, 06:13 PM
I've only got this one forum account. Can you read?

my bad dude. thought i smelled mischief. we good?

Caladbolg
09-06-2015, 06:16 PM
my bad dude. thought i smelled mischief. we good?

Well I still don't like how racist you are, but now you've got me curious.. Who is this Formshifter?

Pokesan
09-06-2015, 06:18 PM
Don't worry about it.

If you have a problem with something I've posted, paste it to sikorsky. No need to clog the forum bandwidth tubes.

Pokesan
09-06-2015, 06:19 PM
paste it in a PM, I mean.

Caladbolg
09-06-2015, 06:19 PM
You can't just ask if I'm someone and then not tell me who that person is or why you think that.

Pokesan
09-06-2015, 06:25 PM
You can't just ask if I'm someone and then not tell me who that person is or why you think that.

these things are best not spoken of. speak no evil and no evil will come. it's a name i should not have mentioned. lock your doors tonight.

Damn
09-06-2015, 06:32 PM
Hey look, it's another Gimp post moaning about the word 'red' :rolleyes:

Stop the propaganda campaign we dont need anymore blue converts especially if they're going to go full jehovahs witness like yourself

blue transfers and players are a plague on this server

Caladbolg
09-06-2015, 06:35 PM
Stop the propaganda campaign we dont need anymore blue converts especially if they're going to go full jehovahs witness like yourself

Based on the ~week I've been on red, it could do with a little less autism. I couldn't even find any banded mail because everyone in /ooc was busy spamming accusations of RMT, 'yikes', and 'cringing hard' for any blacksmiths to see.

Swish
09-06-2015, 06:36 PM
People don't advertise banded armor in ooc - best bet is to join Thunderdome and find someone who can make you a suit up.

Swish
09-06-2015, 06:39 PM

It's already been stopped, threads are already getting moved at lightning speed. Poor Sikorsky, you've got him having to spam F5 to keep your rage posts away... somehow you're still somehow finding ways to carry on replying to threads that have been moved. How? Why?

Live feed from Sikorsky's flat, hang in there buddy :(

http://captionsearch.com/pix/thumb/gkkllder-t.gif

Damn
09-06-2015, 06:41 PM
Based on the ~week I've been on red, it could do with a little less autism. I couldn't even find any banded mail because everyone in /ooc was busy spamming accusations of RMT, 'yikes', and 'cringing hard' for any blacksmiths to see.

Unfortunately thats the server culture and there's not a real way around it

Red is a diy server until you meet whoever it is you're going to play with here pm me with your in game name ill make you a set of banded when i refresh my javelin stock tommorow

Pokesan
09-06-2015, 06:49 PM
It's already been stopped, threads are already getting moved at lightning speed. Poor Sikorsky, you've got him having to spam F5 to keep your rage posts away... somehow you're still somehow finding ways to carry on replying to threads that have been moved. How? Why?

hey man knock it off.

Caladbolg
09-06-2015, 06:58 PM
Swish, make a blue character and advertise there. Offer a stimulus package or something. There's nothing they love more than free pixels.

Swish
09-06-2015, 07:05 PM
Swish, make a blue character and advertise there. Offer a stimulus package or something. There's nothing they love more than free pixels.

I've handed out free stuff on red before to low levels, might try it again - although the only slots I can really do are JC'ed items, and thats no help when you want to kill things with more than a rusty sword.

If I could transfer the rest of my blue plat to red and buy items to hand out there I'd probably do it...but alas.

Pringles
09-06-2015, 07:20 PM

Swish calling out someone else for abusing their F5 key?

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Seinfeld-Quote.gif

Ranndom
09-06-2015, 07:35 PM
So much ego, So little waffles.

Caladbolg
09-06-2015, 10:59 PM
Kind of curious what constitutes disguised hate speech.

Fame
09-17-2015, 02:25 PM
heh

Fame
09-17-2015, 02:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/7Z18dnC.gif

prob my favorite gif ever pal

Raije1000
09-17-2015, 05:47 PM
prob my favorite gif ever pal
agreed

maerilith