PDA

View Full Version : Admins not responding to my petition!

Thevolcanodude
09-01-2015, 08:04 PM
Are the Admins too far and few between when it comes to responding to hidden petitions???

I've posted for an IP Exemption two times over a period of a month, and still have not received a response. At the very least a simple denied would be better then this.. My girlfriend and I are anxiously awaiting to play together.. I haven't even hopped on the game since the petition because i'm waiting to play with her... Are the admins too busy, or is this a low priority petition, whats the deal??

It would be nice if an admin see's this, and reviews my petition.

applesauce25r624
09-01-2015, 08:11 PM
you didn't rant enough. admins will take you more seriously and grant you the exemption sooner if you rage hard

Petrified Wood
09-01-2015, 08:17 PM
To the best of my knowledge IP exemptions are done in batches (most the time). When I applied for my IP exemption it took a total of 3 days or so after giving very accurate info (read what is required carefully on the correct forum to post on) on both accounts in question. Mind you this was before Velious and all the busy work they are now dealing with in comparison to the extended kunark content p99 had. Also I hear it's important to not bump said IP exemption thread you posted as it will delay the process even more. Again, just personal experience and what I've heard. Hope some of this info helps and they get back to you soon!

Lisset
09-01-2015, 09:29 PM
Are the Admins too far and few between when it comes to responding to hidden petitions???

I've posted for an IP Exemption two times over a period of a month, and still have not received a response. At the very least a simple denied would be better then this.. My girlfriend and I are anxiously awaiting to play together.. I haven't even hopped on the game since the petition because i'm waiting to play with her... Are the admins too busy, or is this a low priority petition, whats the deal??

EVERYONE here is a volunteer and nobody has to do anything. They don't even have to be fair or even-handed. They don't have to follow any rules other than what they decide there are, possibly at any given time.

My point is that P99 is a kindness. Setting up IP exemptions is another kindness. Ranting about it is stomping on that kindness and may well add to your delay. Think "blue flu" response. I'm not accusing them of doing any such thing, but given that you're being somewhat a jerk by trying to publicly shame them into getting an exemption, I would not be at all surprised if your petition gets put back on the bottom of the pile.

Moregan
09-01-2015, 09:32 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33

untergang
09-01-2015, 09:39 PM
Send Sirken a kilo of Smarties if you want action.

Itap
09-01-2015, 10:02 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33

Rog won't make me a guide, even tho my app is over 2 years old now lol

titanshub
09-02-2015, 02:48 AM
you didn't rant enough. admins will take you more seriously and grant you the exemption sooner if you rage hard

This.

Llodd
09-02-2015, 04:32 AM

Less likely to be dealt with as fast if bumped or extra petitions for the same thing.

You may have been unlucky that your initial petition was submitted right after a batch was done so the wait will be longer.

Fettsack
09-02-2015, 05:45 AM
EVERYONE here is a volunteer and nobody has to do anything. They don't even have to be fair or even-handed. They don't have to follow any rules other than what they decide there are, possibly at any given time.

My point is that P99 is a kindness. Setting up IP exemptions is another kindness. Ranting about it is stomping on that kindness and may well add to your delay. Think "blue flu" response. I'm not accusing them of doing any such thing, but given that you're being somewhat a jerk by trying to publicly shame them into getting an exemption, I would not be at all surprised if your petition gets put back on the bottom of the pile.

100 percent agreement! You speak right outta my heart! :)

Sadre Spinegnawer
09-02-2015, 07:26 AM
You basically have to hold their feet to the fire. That is one of the reasons the RnF subforum exists, to hold the GM's accountable and force them to stop all the waffling and flip flopping that goes on in this game.

People defending the GM's here are just your typical betas. My advice would be to keep posting here. Make 'em sweat.

Monty405
09-02-2015, 07:50 AM
I only post insightful replies

ClubnRed
09-02-2015, 08:08 AM
The GMs are usually very prompt when it comes to things, gives it some time. It is the middle of the week/early week and usually thats when people are handling RL stuff.

Champion_Standing
09-02-2015, 09:22 AM
Make sure you bump your exemption thread every day that makes it go like 100x faster

Haynar
09-02-2015, 09:42 AM
I love you guys.

You are awesome.

maskedmelon
09-02-2015, 09:57 AM
My girlfriend and I are anxiously awaiting to play together.. I haven't even hopped on the game since the petition because i'm waiting to play with her...

Why don't you take turns watching each other play in the interim? Here seems like an odd place to seek advice on this kind of issue though...

Pringles
09-02-2015, 11:02 AM
Why don't you take turns watching each other play in the interim? Here seems like an odd place to seek advice on this kind of issue though...

Wait, what are we talking about I'm confused ;)

am0n
09-02-2015, 11:04 AM
Wait, what are we talking about I'm confused ;)

He's waiting for permission to play with his girlfriend.

Keep up.

kaev
09-02-2015, 04:04 PM
He's waiting for permission to play with his girlfriend.

Keep up.

I thought he wanted to play p99? Seems to me he he doesn't need RnF's permission to play with his girlfriend, tho it might be wise to get hers.

jarshale
09-02-2015, 05:14 PM
I'm sure posting in RnF was definitely the right move to help your case.

captnamazing
09-02-2015, 05:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/nhGQ8nI.jpg

11bangbang
09-02-2015, 07:02 PM

he wasnt ranting, he was asking a question. no one wants to read your bullshit about gm's dont HAVE to do anything blah blah blah i know everything.

Lisset
09-03-2015, 01:05 AM
I would suggest posting an image of why you need the exemption. That'll help.

Lisset
09-03-2015, 01:06 AM
Dammit. That didn't work....

http://www.project1999.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6603

Sirken
09-03-2015, 01:27 AM
too soon

Aussie
09-03-2015, 05:16 AM
Hi there, today I decided to check in on both your petition threads.

I'd like to direct your attention to the announcement thread, posted in the petition/exploit section. It details very descriptivley how to post for certain problems/requests.

One of them, just so happens to be IP exemptions.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/announcement.php?f=25

Since your thread lists no information that is requested in that announcement (and is required to process your IP exemption) - It's probably no wonder it has not been replied to :)

quido
09-03-2015, 06:28 AM
If I complain about your response time on my IP exemption petition that contains the requested information, will it be expedited? BECAUSE YA KNOW MY ROOMMATE'S BEEN SALIVATING EVERY DAY TALKING ABOUT ROLLING THAT ENCHANTER HE WANTS SO IF YA COULD HURRY UP THAT'D BE GREAT MMMKAY THANKS

ClubnRed
09-03-2015, 07:12 AM
If I complain about your response time on my IP exemption petition that contains the requested information, will it be expedited? BECAUSE YA KNOW MY ROOMMATE'S BEEN SALIVATING EVERY DAY TALKING ABOUT ROLLING THAT ENCHANTER HE WANTS SO IF YA COULD HURRY UP THAT'D BE GREAT MMMKAY THANKS

Confirmed boxing

/runs away laughing histarically

Thevolcanodude
09-19-2015, 11:26 AM
Thanks for your responses, its good to get some feedback.

Whirled
09-19-2015, 04:41 PM
i feel this is relevant.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8m04i_eagles-new-york-minute-live_music

Thevolcanodude
09-22-2015, 12:26 PM
Thanks to all the replies. I didn't have any intention on offending anyone; especially the admins... I was merely looking for some clarification out of the confusion of not getting any kind of response. I now know that this request could just be something fulfilled once every couple of months, which is an answer I was looking to find. Thank you... Just an update, it's been over 2 months now and still awaiting a response.. I must say it was hard deciphering between the sarcasm and who actually got offended by my question.

Thevolcanodude
09-22-2015, 12:29 PM
Aussie! I'm certain I have included the information you request for up exemption. What am I missing? Should I start a new hidden exemption petition?