PDA

View Full Version : I boxed and got caught. I am mad about it.

Irongrip
08-28-2015, 01:21 PM
6603 apparently playing with your son on your day off is a suspending offense

Tahlvin
08-28-2015, 01:24 PM
If you logged in with two accounts without requesting an exemption, absolutely!

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2651

"If you genuinely have multiple people playing from the same connection, you are required to request an IP Exemption in the Petition Forum (http://www.project1999.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)."

Irongrip
08-28-2015, 01:25 PM
you cant log in on two accounts without getting an exemption first....thats common knowledge, of course i got permission from Chroma and this site first

maskedmelon
08-28-2015, 01:27 PM
If you logged in with two accounts without requesting an exemption, absolutely!

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2651

"If you genuinely have multiple people playing from the same connection, you are required to request an IP Exemption in the Petition Forum (http://www.project1999.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)."

You can't log into 2 accounts without an exemption. You will receive an error. OP must already have an exemption and done something suspicious (not necessarily wrong).

Ele
08-28-2015, 01:31 PM
That's all the story you are going to give us?

What classes? What were you doing? Is your son pressing more than 2 buttons?

Tahlvin
08-28-2015, 01:32 PM
You can't log into 2 accounts without an exemption. You will receive an error. OP must already have an exemption and done something suspicious (not necessarily wrong).

Ah, good to know! I didn't even know this because I haven't even tried.

Tiewon Shu
08-28-2015, 01:33 PM
...apparently playing with your son on your day off is a suspending offense

Nope. But probably having your son simply /autofollow /buff /trade for you is. Most likely a GM saw suspicious activity such as the latter and banned you.

Bummer.

Swish
08-28-2015, 01:37 PM
+1 for the picture all the same <3

Irongrip
08-28-2015, 01:40 PM
Interesting, so without any evidence other than , hey, that one isnt playing as well as the other one, they can ban you? My son is awful and needs my help all the time... we were not grped together, but i literally have no idea why we were suspended i have seen no emails messages or nothing on both accounts, i have no information to give....

Tiewon Shu
08-28-2015, 01:44 PM
Interesting, so without any evidence other than , hey, that one isnt playing as well as the other one, they can ban you? My son is awful and needs my help all the time... we were not grped together, but i literally have no idea why we were suspended i have seen no emails messages or nothing on both accounts, i have no information to give....

Most you can do now is make a /petition here and plead your case. They may even tell you why your were banned:

http://www.project1999.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25

Irongrip
08-28-2015, 01:49 PM
alrdy did .... 4 hours of no response

Ele
08-28-2015, 01:51 PM

They aren't going to email you or send you a PM. You'll just get the message pop-up box of suspended/banned when you try to log into the server.

Use the link posted above for the petition sub forum and provide account names, character names you both were on, and what the situation was.

Having an IP exemption puts you at a higher scrutiny level to the staff and the need to avoid looking like boxing on your parts.

If your son is playing a lowbie character and doesn't control it well, it will look like boxing. Especially if you are buffing/trading with him or following him around.

Barkingturtle
08-28-2015, 01:52 PM
Looks like RMT (Real Male Toddler).

Irongrip
08-28-2015, 01:54 PM
alrdy did, 4 hours of no response of any kind

Ele
08-28-2015, 01:54 PM
alrdy did .... 4 hours of no response

Give it a day or two...

Or roll some new accounts.

Ele
08-28-2015, 02:00 PM
thread title edit?

hohoho

Donton
08-28-2015, 02:03 PM
This is comical. Would have been better off having the person taking the picture pretend to be playing.

Irongrip
08-28-2015, 02:04 PM
very adult response from adult people that run this server.....i have proof that shows me not boxing, your proof, changing my forum thread title, congrats youre as bad as all the kids that treated you like dirt growing up.

Champion_Standing
08-28-2015, 02:04 PM
RIP OP, mods got you good

dafier
08-28-2015, 02:09 PM

Please share.

If you don't mind, where did you get that entertainment center(TV Stand) and what size TV is that?

I really like that stand.

Irongrip
08-28-2015, 02:09 PM
walmart 65 inch

Rooj
08-28-2015, 02:12 PM
Why has no one mentioned the OP's nice ass yet? Rude, people.

Duncon
08-28-2015, 02:14 PM

Only one cheek, can not verify nice ass, sorry.

dafier
08-28-2015, 02:15 PM
BTW! Grats on getting Friday off. That's awesome. I do like my M - F job, but damn I wish I had a GS job.

Every other Friday off. =)

dafier
08-28-2015, 02:17 PM
I know Haynar isn't the right person to respond to OP. But I think this thread needs a little Haynar in it.

Tiewon Shu
08-28-2015, 02:18 PM
I think the pic would have been better with the ban message pop-up on the 65" HDTV.

applesauce25r624
08-28-2015, 02:27 PM
Ah, good to know! I didn't even know this because I haven't even tried.

then why are you attempting to give advice? :confused:

Daldaen
08-28-2015, 02:30 PM
1. If you ever get banned on P99, making a thread about it in Server Chat or RNF is going to go against your desired outcome. Only make a petition thread.

2. This server is entirely volunteer staffed. Expecting a 4 hour turn around on a petition isn't reasonable at all with the former piece of information in mind. Check back in a few days.

3. I'm going to guess if the forum mods felt strongly enough to edit your title it's likely that they have some good evidence. Like both accounts were on a single computer.

cormag
08-28-2015, 02:41 PM

This was my first thought

Rooj
08-28-2015, 02:42 PM
Love me some big daddy butt. Rawr.

Shjade
08-28-2015, 02:44 PM
Not evidence of anything, but I find it odd he'd take a shot of both screens at the server list rather than, y'know, showing any sort of action that would indicate what role either of them was playing in the game and/or what they were doing. This picture...it doesn't really show much.

salimoneus
08-28-2015, 02:52 PM
The picture is staged and a complete hoax, what you can't see are his two comps in the other room where he was actually playing at the time. Nice try though :)

Irongrip
08-28-2015, 03:10 PM
Wow I'm getting lots o love, I squat a lot.

Bwils
08-28-2015, 03:13 PM
They will not reverse your ban. Seen this since server started and never seen them overturn a banhammer

Lamil
08-28-2015, 03:24 PM
thread title edit?

hohoho

This pretty much sums it up

Spyder73
08-28-2015, 03:26 PM
Yea, the mods changing the title of your post pretty much means you're S.O.L...

Chrome casting from your laptop to the T.V. and propping up the neighbors kid to look like he is playing was a nice touch though.

Good luck on WoW

Irongrip
08-28-2015, 03:28 PM
Can't log in, since I was suspended or it would be at the log in screen....I'll just go back to wow with my son....he's learning disabled and was having trouble with EQ anyway. At least I can control the bullying there....apparently its welcomed on eq1999....

Robbintha Hood
08-28-2015, 03:31 PM
Yea, the mods changing the title of your post pretty much means your S.O.L...

Chrome casting your imagine from your laptop to the T.V. and propping up the neighbors kid to look like he is playing was a nice touch though.

Good luck on WoW

I lol'd.

Irongrip
On p99 is everyone always so quick to judge......I mean its just assumed you are duel boxing without any proof....

Verath
Can someone please aware me of ops original title?

Irongrip
08-28-2015, 03:32 PM
U can clearly see 2 comps in the pic......

Duncon
08-28-2015, 03:32 PM
It took to page 4 to play the sympathy card. Nice self control.

Donton
08-28-2015, 03:36 PM
I swear to god we weren't boxing I have proof:

http://s17.postimg.org/mntufeoan/Boxing.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
upload images free (http://postimage.org/)

Irongrip
08-28-2015, 03:41 PM
Mods are trolls....lovely, karmas a bitch though. I always look at the positive outlook and best sides people offer, then I get on forums and remember that people when behind a screen are innate jerks. A lot of memories tied to this game, was hoping to have the same kind of fun with my son that my brothers and I had, but I guess not.

Spyder73
08-28-2015, 03:42 PM
Can't log in, since I was suspended or it would be at the log in screen....I'll just go back to wow with my son....he's learning disabled and was having trouble with EQ anyway. At least I can control the bullying there....apparently its welcomed on eq1999....

HOLY SHIT I CALLED IT!!!! Back to WoW - YES!!!!

The problem modern gamers have with P99 is that it takes month, if not 12 months, to get to where you want to be. That's a long haul - The prospect of RMT and Boxing is very real when you start out and have nothing.

The other thing people not familiar with P99 do not realize is there is only like 2,000 people on the server, and policing that number of people is not very difficult (compared to say, WoW). So when you try to cheat you get caught pretty much 100% of the time. Sometimes it takes awhile, but the other shoe almost always drops.

So when you come on here and whine about disabled children, and how you are a victim, most people start to get troll boners and want to drink your newb tears, this is because.....well your probably full of sh!t. Innocent people don't get banned for no reason and if they do it is resolved quickly.

Irongrip
08-28-2015, 03:43 PM
Truly feel sorry for your son with those kind of genetics, you really have to be an asshole , on the internet, to feel good about yourself

Irongrip
08-28-2015, 03:43 PM
The thing about all this is, I wasn't boxing.....that's the thing

Irongrip
08-28-2015, 03:45 PM
Yeeeah innocent people get shat on all the time, luckily in our modern society what you think and what is true is what separates us from the animals

Irongrip
08-28-2015, 03:47 PM
I can literally post a video of my son and I playing together......would that be enough, I doubt it thougb

Itap
08-28-2015, 03:47 PM
Mods are trolls....lovely, karmas a bitch though. I always look at the positive outlook and best sides people offer, then I get on forums and remember that people when behind a screen are innate jerks. A lot of memories tied to this game, was hoping to have the same kind of fun with my son that my brothers and I had, but I guess not.

Then re-roll and enjoy it. I don't want to come off offensive, but if your son is mentally challenged, perhaps you two shouldn't play at the same time. The boxing test the CSR staff does might be too intricate for him to emulate. Boxing is strictly enforced around here, and the staff are always watching.

fishingme
08-28-2015, 03:48 PM
I'd say it's probably likely that he wasn't boxing. But more so I have to post, the kid looks like he is 6, You guys really think you were good at playing EQ when you were between the ages of 6 and 9?

-Catherin-
08-28-2015, 03:49 PM
very adult response from adult people that run this server.....i have proof that shows me not boxing, your proof, changing my forum thread title, congrats youre as bad as all the kids that treated you like dirt growing up.

Not evidence of anything, but I find it odd he'd take a shot of both screens at the server list rather than, y'know, showing any sort of action that would indicate what role either of them was playing in the game and/or what they were doing. This picture...it doesn't really show much.

Not trying to troll here... just connecting the dots. How is that picture proof of anything, since it was set up and taken AFTER you got banned?

Naughty naughty :p

Irongrip
08-28-2015, 03:50 PM
Bullying gets you nowhere, enjoy being a dick the only place you can get away with it, doesn't fly in the workplace doesnt fly in the real world, enjoy your troll boners in the only place that will satisfy your needs, the internet.

Shjade
08-28-2015, 03:50 PM
The picture is staged and a complete hoax, what you can't see are his two comps in the other room where he was actually playing at the time. Nice try though :)

Yeah, I was giving the benefit of the doubt on that, but even then, as I said, it doesn't really show anything useful (even if it weren't fake).

Tahlvin
08-28-2015, 03:51 PM
then why are you attempting to give advice? :confused:

Because I was still aware it was a rule on this server that you can get banned for. Regardless, it was a bad assumption on my part on how it was actually enforced before getting an exemption.

Not sure why you're making it such a big deal. I was quickly corrected long before this post.

Irongrip
08-28-2015, 03:52 PM
I can post us logging in at the same time getting the suspended image......but I believe in evidence and real things.....mods believe in trolling and what they feel like...

Thulack
08-28-2015, 03:52 PM
Bullying gets you nowhere, enjoy being a dick the only place you can get away with it, doesn't fly in the workplace doesnt fly in the real world, enjoy your troll boners in the only place that will satisfy your needs, the internet.

At least you finally realize what the internet is for. Sucks what happened but honestly if your son has a learning disability i'm sure you would have never passed a boxing test anyway and been banned eventually. I could also take a picture of me and my son "playing eq" and it really wouldnt make a difference in the end because if your son couldnt pass a boxing test he probably isnt doing everything on his own while ingame anyway and i'm sure there has been a time you have touched his keyboard to help him with something and that constitutes boxing. Same reason i dont bother trying to get my 8 year old son to play is because the chance of banning is just too much. Go play plants vs zombies or something with him or Rocket League. Thats what i do with mine.

skipdog
08-28-2015, 03:53 PM
The staff is generally overly cautions with boxing bans, so when they do ban somebody for boxing, I'm going to side with them.

OP, you need to understand, that this picture you posted proves absolutely nothing. All of us can manufacture pictures that make it look like two people are playing EQ... it is not difficult... and it is not enough proof to overturn a ban.

Maybe you did get wrongly banned and if that is the case, I've lost some faith in the server staff... but... until then, I'll stay on their side.

Chokan
08-28-2015, 03:53 PM
On p99 is everyone always so quick to judge......I mean its just assumed you are duel boxing without any proof....

Monk vs Monk, boring imo.

Irongrip
08-28-2015, 03:54 PM
I went through the time to buy 2 eqs platinum edition, to stage a pic a couple hours after I get suspended, I hope non of you work in law enforcement or the court system

Thulack
08-28-2015, 03:55 PM
I went through the time to buy 2 eqs platinum edition, to stage a pic a couple hours after I get suspended, I hope non of you work in law enforcement or the court system

umm why would you buy 2 copies? You only need 1 copy to play as you dont use the code from the game or anything. Also comparing Real life to video game rules never flies. Its like right now i play League of legends and people are complaining there because people who got suspended or banned during the season dont get rewards at end of season now and they are all screaming "double jeopardy" lol.

jarshale
08-28-2015, 03:56 PM

Why 2?

-Catherin-
08-28-2015, 03:56 PM
umm why would you buy 2 copies? You only need 1 copy to play as you dont use the code from the game or anything.

This. You can do better than that...

But please tell us more.

Irongrip
08-28-2015, 03:57 PM
I mean I could do anything the mods want to prove I don't duel box.... videos, receipts, I'll out the computer on live stream if they want.....I'm willing to prove I'm right, others that duel boxed probably gave up after the pic I'm assuming

Thulack
08-28-2015, 03:57 PM
I mean I could do anything the mods want to prove I don't duel box.... videos, receipts, I'll out the computer on live stream if they want.....I'm willing to prove I'm right, others that duel boxed probably gave up after the pic I'm assuming

So you are saying you have never touched your sons keyboard or mouse while the 2 of you were playing?

maskedmelon
08-28-2015, 04:01 PM

I suggest you play on live. You can box all you like. It's free too now ^^

Maybe you weren't boxing, but the staff do not have time to watch streams of every player who claims to not be boxing. If behavior looks like boxing then it will be treated as such. This is a free to play unfunded pet project of some enthusiasts and the black and white rules are there because they don't have the time to deal with everything. And they shouldn't have to.

Check out live. They even have some progression servers there. Might also check P2002 . It is a bit more work to setup, but very similar and perhaps friendlier to your situation.

Irongrip
08-28-2015, 04:04 PM
2 account 2 platinum editions, I'm old school cause that's how it was back in the day....didn't know you could get away with one...but most of you probably torrent things you love and don't feel the need to support

Haynar
08-28-2015, 04:05 PM
So you are saying you have never touched your sons keyboard or mouse while the 2 of you were playing?
Of course he didn't. Odds are more likely that he was playing both on same computer alt-tabbing between them. That leads to a certain character behavior observable in game, and is what leads most people to /report you for boxing in the first place.

Duh.

H

Shjade

So why not do that, maybe in the petition forum, rather than try to convince us you're clean?

We can't do anything for you, even if we believe you (which, judging by this thread, most do not).

Not sure what you're trying to accomplish here. Sympathy? I sympathize, but I still think you haven't provided anything to support your story. Sorry. :|

Thulack
2 account 2 platinum editions, I'm old school cause that's how it was back in the day....didn't know you could get away with one...but most of you probably torrent things you love and don't feel the need to support

Well for a game that is 15 years old and free to play and you purchased a copy 15 years ago presumably and you are legally allowed to have copies of things you paid for downloaded there is technically nothing wrong with torrenting the EQ client. But yes the smart side of me said fuck paying 100 dollars for something that i am entitled to for free.

maskedmelon
08-28-2015, 04:06 PM

Yes, anything else is pirating. I don't understand how platinum editions work here though. We use the titanium client....

jarshale
08-28-2015, 04:06 PM

Support who? Do you think paying $100 for a copy of Titanium on ebay will somehow send money to Daybreak?

Irongrip
08-28-2015, 04:08 PM
So they should just let throw the ban hammer and troll.....seems like bullying the enth degree, they don't care enough that's my problem and nothing I can do apparently, its just sometimes people are not doing something wrong and get punished for the non wrong doing. This is one of those times. Im a 35 druid I can literally get that back in a week, just was hoping to show my son that sometimes truth prevails....but I guess it won't be today.

Ele
08-28-2015, 04:09 PM

You mean supporting people that manage to find old copies of Titanium at used book stores/garage sales for $1 and resell them for $200?

Donton
08-28-2015, 04:10 PM
Do you always leave your tower chord in the middle of the floor, unlike all your other power chords, or only when your bring it out to your living room in a rush to take a picture.

Irongrip
08-28-2015, 04:10 PM
Its the principle, and I've alrdy petitioned and have received nothing from mods except for a title post change

Irongrip
08-28-2015, 04:11 PM
Router is on one side of the house and I don't know how yo fish 200 feet of Ethernet cord through the walls....so it just lays there the till my wife gets sick of it and I have to disconnect and roll it back up

Irongrip
08-28-2015, 04:12 PM
If one ever wants to see how little society has moved, just get on these forums...you'll see good will towards man has gone to hell.

-Catherin-
08-28-2015, 04:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/V81HIpY.jpg

Irongrip
08-28-2015, 04:15 PM
OK I've gotten one too many PMs, so here's the info, Walmart 139 dollars for the TV stand, the samsung 65 inch 240hz was bought a year ago for 799 on sale. Also at Walmart.

Fryhole
08-28-2015, 04:37 PM
Ban this non-classic behavior.
Wait a minute....

maskedmelon
08-28-2015, 04:39 PM
It is official. We have landed in RnF

Lamil
08-28-2015, 04:40 PM
Like the thing hanging over your mantle says " BE HAPPY"

LoliPops
08-28-2015, 04:58 PM
dad can i go play pokemon now in my room
http://brainberries.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/The-13-Most-Recognizable-Gestures-from-Movies-and-TV-11.gif

LoliPops
08-28-2015, 04:59 PM
bro looks like punishment time for your son
he bout to cry and shit lol yeah ok he willingly plays everquest

Thulack
08-28-2015, 05:11 PM
So they should just let throw the ban hammer and troll.....seems like bullying the enth degree, they don't care enough that's my problem and nothing I can do apparently, its just sometimes people are not doing something wrong and get punished for the non wrong doing. This is one of those times. Im a 35 druid I can literally get that back in a week, just was hoping to show my son that sometimes truth prevails....but I guess it won't be today.

Have you taught him that Life isnt fair yet?

Spyder73
08-28-2015, 05:13 PM
Oh nice we are in RnF now.

FEED ME YOUR TEARS F@GGOT, YOUR ACCOUNTS ARE BELONGING TO THE ADMINS NOW.
YOU TRIED BOXING< AND GOT KNOCKED THE F#CK OUT _ PWNED_ TEN COUNT BITCH

Pringles
08-28-2015, 05:15 PM
OP, the more you post here, the guiltier your look.

Also

http://memecrunch.com/meme/RVEL/i-don-t-believe-you/image.png?w=400&c=1

joppykid
08-28-2015, 05:20 PM
Seems like you wasted your "day off with your son" on these forums when you could have probably gone to a park with him.

Stormfists
08-28-2015, 05:22 PM
Grog.

Just appreciating your truly awesome sig.

You sir, are elite.

Secrets
08-28-2015, 05:25 PM
Sounds like OP got caught boxing and is trying to use his son as an excuse.

The best part is bans aren't discussed in public and he's trying to gain sympathy from the forums.

Irongrip
08-28-2015, 05:40 PM
I'm alrdy back on docuherags I just want you all to know that you were all wrong and the admin does care about truth so suck on that bitches!

Pringles
08-28-2015, 05:47 PM
ROFL

joppykid
08-28-2015, 05:47 PM
Makes thread wanting sympathy, gets what he wants. Calls everyone "docuherags".

Swish
08-28-2015, 05:49 PM
Oh nice we are in RnF now.

FEED ME YOUR TEARS F@GGOT, YOUR ACCOUNTS ARE BELONGING TO THE ADMINS NOW.
YOU TRIED BOXING< AND GOT KNOCKED THE F#CK OUT _ PWNED_ TEN COUNT BITCH

Red server is so toxic though? rofl :rolleyes:

Charlievox
08-28-2015, 05:50 PM
Been on this server for three months and have seen at least three "I was playing with my son and got banned for boxing." Threads.

First one I have seen reversed. Congrats.

joppykid
08-28-2015, 05:50 PM
Red server is so toxic though? rofl :rolleyes:

You love rolling them eyes Swish lol:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolley es::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Swish
08-28-2015, 05:54 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/7Yi70p4XE5Vf2/giphy.gifhttps://media.giphy.com/media/7Yi70p4XE5Vf2/giphy.gifhttps://media.giphy.com/media/7Yi70p4XE5Vf2/giphy.gif

Sirken
08-28-2015, 06:45 PM
dear OP. if you PM me your acct name, or a link to your petition thread, i will gladly look into it on the terms that:

A) if you are guilty, i get to change your suspension to a perma ban
B) if you are not guilty, i will punish the guide that hit you and post here to try to clear your name

your move sir.

Sefalon
08-28-2015, 07:34 PM
Well this just got interesting.

Pringles
08-28-2015, 07:39 PM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/RHiD0K65NxxLO/200_s.gif

captnamazing
08-28-2015, 07:44 PM
Pras sirken. .. step up or foggat op .

Osyruz
08-28-2015, 07:52 PM
Dude, your son barely looks old enough to play a cel phone game, let alone EQ, fuckin boxing piece of shit.

Psionide
08-28-2015, 08:15 PM
For future reference now, forget all the people who say don't post anywhere besides petitions if you want intervention.

Oleris
08-28-2015, 08:15 PM
dear OP. if you PM me your acct name, or a link to your petition thread, i will gladly look into it on the terms that:

A) if you are guilty, i get to change your suspension to a perma ban
B) if you are not guilty, i will punish the guide that hit you and post here to try to clear your name

your move sir.

what up with all the staff issuing challenges lol

Rayzor84
08-28-2015, 08:26 PM
This sort of shenanigans never happens on red.

Swish
08-28-2015, 08:26 PM
clean whistles only on red, this is well known

contemptor
08-29-2015, 12:36 AM
This sort of shenanigans never happens on red.
Lol!

Pringles
08-29-2015, 12:39 AM
OP is grandpa, Sirken is Bart:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-im_CKn9PPI8/T0dtSJ0lUFI/AAAAAAAAAzY/0vIyQ9SYpt4/s1600/abe-simpson-gif.gif

Archalen
08-29-2015, 12:44 AM
Not sure what's worse, boxing or forcing a small child to buff and port you?

NegaStoat
08-29-2015, 12:47 AM
Not sure what's worse, boxing or forcing a small child to buff and port you?

I laughed. GM's will study a given multibox suspect while inviso for a decent amount of time, recording the evidence before a move is made. I'm not buying the OP's claim. I ain't claiming that the GM's are perfect, but their percentage of mistakes made on this area of the rules is really fucking low.

Bruno
08-29-2015, 01:15 AM
All of these theatrics for a suspension? Go take your son fishing instead of teaching him the art of boxing on a 16 year old elf sim. Kid is being setup for failure.

Matthalas Winterheart
08-29-2015, 01:22 AM
Ive played with my son, whom is not much older then yours many times now. We do have an IP exemption..But I have made him very clear of the ground rules of this game and that because we do have that exemption, he can expect that we are being watched.

So it definately is possible to play with your kids. You do need to be smart about it though and not put yourself in a precarious situation.

LostCause
08-29-2015, 06:14 AM
Sounds like OP got caught boxing and is trying to use his son as an excuse.

The best part is bans aren't discussed in public and he's trying to gain sympathy from the forums.

lol thats what i thought when i saw first post with pic.

Swish
08-29-2015, 07:30 AM
I would love a sub forum dedicated to these "omg i wasn't boxing" type threads.

Shrubwise
08-29-2015, 07:34 AM
http://i.imgur.com/9tplomZ.jpg

Faywind
08-29-2015, 08:00 AM
clean whistles only on red, this is well known

That's cause no one plays there :D

visage
08-29-2015, 08:08 AM

It's offensive you let your son be the fat slob you are.

k2summit
08-29-2015, 10:17 AM
Oh look, visage needs attention again. Go make up another story about banging minors or whatever, get more replies that way obv. Or go suck on some more Dick. Fire Giant.

Thulack
08-29-2015, 10:40 AM
It's offensive you let your son be the fat slob you are.

Dont you have some dicks to suck for makeup money or something?

Pringles
08-29-2015, 10:43 AM
OP active on forums this morning. OP has not accepted sirkens challenge.

OP found: guilty

P.S. OP you have to understand.... we see at least one of these types of post a month, the lies are all the same. The community enjoys the bullshit / sob stories though. You are still welcome to play here after your suspension is over (or create a new account), just don't box, ever, ever,ever,ever. Also for these kinds of things, the petition forum is where you want to post, not server chat or RnF.

Jfertal
08-29-2015, 03:47 PM
Holy fuck you a loser.

Jfertal
08-29-2015, 03:49 PM
Double post for that poor child of yours..way to set an example you pathatic lying cheating fuck.

visage
08-29-2015, 04:34 PM
Dont you have some dicks to suck for makeup money or something?

^^^ Mad, fat , and no game

visage
08-29-2015, 04:34 PM
Oh look, visage needs attention again. Go make up another story about banging minors or whatever, get more replies that way obv. Or go suck on some more Dick. Fire Giant.

^^^ non factor , fight me in RL

Coffee
08-29-2015, 05:44 PM
If you think a kid that age can't play this game you are mistaken. My 5 year old can probably blend into blue as an average/above average player.

B4EQWASCOOL
08-29-2015, 06:00 PM
If you think a kid that age can't play this game you are mistaken. My 5 year old can probably blend into blue as an average/above average player.

Blue... Not saying much. Pulse? Good.

Swish
08-29-2015, 06:55 PM

I guffaw'd

Pringles
08-29-2015, 07:38 PM

Typical BDA scum.

(Did I do it right?)

beyondinfin
08-29-2015, 08:38 PM
LIVE really should have had a RnF.

Swish
08-29-2015, 08:40 PM

I remember plenty of trolling on the official forums, and Tholuxe in its early days had a lot of angry forum posters on its unofficial board...was funny :D

Pringles
08-29-2015, 08:52 PM
Bertoxx had a "berthall.com", we had some epic rants / flames there. Wish those boards still existed.

Thulack
08-29-2015, 09:18 PM
http://brellrants.net/forum/

We had our own rants website.

ClubnRed
08-29-2015, 09:25 PM
Just got my wifes laptop setup so i guess i should make sure we still have an IP exemption. Would hate for this to happen ><

Bruno
08-30-2015, 02:37 AM

The Saryrn Tavern had The Blast Furnace.

Thulghor
08-30-2015, 02:49 AM
http://brellrants.net/forum/

We had our own rants website.

I still sometimes use this site. It is awesome.

georgie
08-30-2015, 03:16 AM
notice how op isn't in game cuz this pic was taken after being banned

georgie
08-30-2015, 03:18 AM
great stage tho

Swish
08-30-2015, 08:02 AM
Just got my wifes laptop setup so i guess i should make sure we still have an IP exemption. Would hate for this to happen ><

I bet she loves to buff you and log out.

Sadre Spinegnawer
08-30-2015, 08:07 AM
http://www.quellious-collective.com/quellious/forums/viewforum.php?f=4&sid=fbe085757346ee74d4610501e872ba62

Same shit, different decade

iruinedyourday
08-30-2015, 02:42 PM
Maybe you should try keeping your kids off drugs instead of forcing them to de em with you..

Champion_Standing
08-30-2015, 03:10 PM
I dunno guys that kid looks pretty engaged I think OP is innocent

Anichek
08-30-2015, 03:48 PM
Typical BDA scum.

(Did I do it right?)

Well done (variety)

Thulghor
08-30-2015, 04:00 PM
Maybe you should try keeping your kids off drugs instead of forcing them to de em with you..

This is America sir!

Lojik
08-31-2015, 06:14 AM
As a convicted boxer, you'll fit in on red.

And if you're really innocent and your son is actually mentally handicapped, he'll fit in on red.

Also no bullies or toxic behavior to worry about there. Just a wonderful paradise where everyone gets fungus tunics and Bernie Sanders rules antonica

Bazia
08-31-2015, 09:51 AM
boxing was rarely if ever enforced on red

just dont go full progression server with it and u shud b fine

Nirgon
08-31-2015, 10:27 AM
I have multiple IP exemptions and play simultaneously with pals

I have never had a problem in 3-4 years here

They will observe you in game before banning

Pringles
08-31-2015, 11:15 AM
OP come back! We just wanna talk.

dafier
08-31-2015, 12:16 PM
The anticipation for Sirkin's post is....

http://photos2.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/7/8/a/2/event_111030882.jpeg

simp403
08-31-2015, 12:42 PM
Why the fuck are people sending him PMs?

Champion_Standing
08-31-2015, 12:59 PM
Why the fuck are people sending him PMs?

How do you know he's getting PMs?

simp403
08-31-2015, 01:08 PM
How do you know he's getting PMs?

OK I've gotten one too many PMs, so here's the info, Walmart 139 dollars for the TV stand, the samsung 65 inch 240hz was bought a year ago for 799 on sale. Also at Walmart.

It actually looks like people are asking him about the television and stand, lol. I should have read the post more closely.

Spyder73
08-31-2015, 02:05 PM
No update to Sirkens challenge? Whats the status here, i must know how this story ends.

ClubnRed
08-31-2015, 02:15 PM
OP active on forums this morning. OP has not accepted sirkens challenge.

OP found: guilty

P.S. OP you have to understand.... we see at least one of these types of post a month, the lies are all the same. The community enjoys the bullshit / sob stories though. You are still welcome to play here after your suspension is over (or create a new account), just don't box, ever, ever,ever,ever. Also for these kinds of things, the petition forum is where you want to post, not server chat or RnF.

Nice way to represent yourself and your guild, you don't look like a terrible person for sure.

Robbintha Hood
08-31-2015, 02:23 PM
I think OP's picture tells the entire story. He's looking back at the camera not to say "See, I'm playing P99 with my kid." But rather, "This is how I punish my children. I sit them in the most uncomfortable chair, put a keyboard and mouse down in front of them and make them press the corresponding keys to which I shout at them."

Fysts
08-31-2015, 02:40 PM
So why not do that, maybe in the petition forum, rather than try to convince us you're clean?

We can't do anything for you, even if we believe you (which, judging by this thread, most do not).

Not sure what you're trying to accomplish here. Sympathy? I sympathize, but I still think you haven't provided anything to support your story. Sorry. :|

Not simure I believe that H, or the proof would be absolutely with hardware signatures, and surely the OP would know that I have seen peoples account banned on suspicion, stay banned for weeks before cleared, then finally cleared. Sadly it is more and more guilty until proven innocent. I myself am still waiting 6 weeks later to be cleared of suspicious activity. Not worried about it, eventually Sirken will get to it.

Pringles
08-31-2015, 02:46 PM
Nice way to represent yourself and your guild, you don't look like a terrible person for sure.

LOL?

Zadrian
08-31-2015, 03:47 PM
OP's son is learning disabled? Sounds like OP is learning disabled...

Wow many cry, much hurt butts, wow

SamwiseRed
08-31-2015, 05:00 PM
Dude, your son barely looks old enough to play a cel phone game, let alone EQ, fuckin boxing piece of shit.

my kid is 6 and can beat most of the bosses in dark souls. pretty sure this game would be cake for him to play. the biggest challenge would be to keep him interested rather than bored.

dafier
08-31-2015, 05:07 PM
my kid is 6 and can beat most of the bosses in dark souls. pretty sure this game would be cake for him to play. the biggest challenge would be to keep him interested rather than bored.

THAT is impressive if your kid didn't look up how to beat the bosses. You should have him not do any research and play Demon's Souls and DS2 to see how long it takes him to adapted.

Again, I am very impressed. :)

SamwiseRed
08-31-2015, 10:12 PM
THAT is impressive if your kid didn't look up how to beat the bosses. You should have him not do any research and play Demon's Souls and DS2 to see how long it takes him to adapted.

Again, I am very impressed. :)

naw he watched me beat them and has seen some speed runs with me so I can't say he is a prodigy or anything. he did find his way from firelink to ashe lake and join the dragon bros on his own. I was pretty impressed because I had only gone down there my first play through long long ago.

Shjade
09-01-2015, 12:35 AM
Dark Souls is easier to play than Everquest, I'd say.

For one thing, it's tuned for a single player to complete. EQ is...not that. But mainly it's the user-friendly aspects of DS vs EQ: the latter is not easy to just pick up and intuitively play, where Dark Souls - if you grok how to use a controller - more or less is. Also less punishing than EQ (Dark Souls specifically - Demon's Souls or DS2, maybe not so much).

Still pretty cool to run it at 6 though. Nice work, kid! :D

dafier
09-01-2015, 09:54 AM
Very awesome. And navagating from Firelink to The dragon at the Lake....wow. If he didn't die in the Great Hollow at least once, I know you are lying! haha, just kidding.

I've literally been down there a handful of times and only to grab extra easy to achieve scales. Did it for the Dragon King GreatAxe. STR build. I loved it!

Shjade:

I can't compare the two. Both are not similar at all. EQ is a mindless grind until end game (level 60) then you raid crap for gear and spend countless hours on an epic that after achieving, there is literally nothing greater in the game to get.

DS line of games are pretty much the same. Figure out the labyrinth they call a map to find out where you need to go and watch out for EVERY corner you come across.

Enveloping darkness .....that's what you play in. Darkness. Only exception: PRAISE THE SUN!

/Sunbro on

kgen
09-04-2015, 05:34 PM
Lol @ OP forcing the slave trade on his son. SON farm these giants until I say you can quit. NO DINNER!

Troof
09-04-2015, 06:50 PM
slave labor is what did and what will make america great again

captnamazing
09-04-2015, 06:53 PM
slave labor is what did and what will make america great again

shine on, you crazy diamond

Troof
09-04-2015, 06:56 PM
shine on, you crazy diamond

chortled

captnamazing
09-04-2015, 07:08 PM
chortled

fucking called that shit. banned within 30 minutes lol

Modus
09-05-2015, 02:58 PM
TBH the dad looks developmentally disabled as well.

Were the "BE HAPPY" decorations put up by the wife?

3/3

Modus
09-05-2015, 03:01 PM
Upon second inspection I see that you own an oldschool Altec Lansing 2+1 I'd like to purchase.

PM incoming.

Halfelfbard
09-08-2015, 10:20 PM
Boxing scum.

phacemeltar
09-08-2015, 10:59 PM
not getting banned is so easy, sometimes i think you guys do it on purpose

indiscriminate_hater
09-08-2015, 11:11 PM
Boxing is classic

Zadrian
09-09-2015, 12:52 AM
OP hasn't logged in for over a week.. Probably still lurks though. He needs to log back in and spread more of that sperginess.

Knuckle
09-11-2015, 04:17 PM
the pixel addiction is quite strong

Lulz.Sect
09-11-2015, 07:33 PM
Cuckle on point

B4EQWASCOOL
09-11-2015, 07:36 PM
Cuckle on point

Fat

Lulz.Sect
09-12-2015, 10:53 AM
Disabled

Champion_Standing
09-12-2015, 11:39 AM
Disabled

It's differently abled bro

Iniamyen
09-12-2015, 06:10 PM
I think, regardless of which side you might take, we've all learned something here: boxing is serious business. But after all the fighting, all the name-calling and all the distrust amongst us, I think we can all agree on the question that's on the tip of our collective tongue, so to speak:

How much did you pay for that TV and stand?

Uthgaard
09-13-2015, 03:04 AM
I think, regardless of which side you might take, we've all learned something here: boxing is serious business. But after all the fighting, all the name-calling and all the distrust amongst us, I think we can all agree on the question that's on the tip of our collective tongue, so to speak:

How much did you pay for that TV and stand?

My monitor is about the same size and I picked it up for about $1000. The difference between monitor and TV is dwindling but it's still important enough to consider. It was worth it. I can lay in bed on a wireless keyboard and mouse and still function like I was at my desk.

Uthgaard
09-13-2015, 03:13 AM

Actually the TOS you already clicked past by the time you're at that screen says you agree to be scoped out. They don't just use some arbitrary method to decide if you're boxing. You were probably dumb enough to log both accounts onto the same big screen, then decided to sit your bored looking kid in a high chair in front of it long enough to get a picture on your laptop and pretend you're a victim of circumstance.

8/10 for effort. But you're still a lying dbag.