Swish
08-27-2015, 12:47 PM
you're *

rictus204
08-27-2015, 12:59 PM
fte ftw!

Neno
08-27-2015, 03:55 PM
"this will teach him" Behemoth100 said as he rubbed his fat hands together. His room was illuminated only by the dim light of his 15 inch CRT. He had long since covered his windows in old news papers that he had found in his neighbors recycling bin. "I can't wait to crop this screenshot and make a thread on RNF" he snorted out of his one clear nostril as a lone cheeto fell from his beard. He right clicked on the image and selected edit.

Destron
08-27-2015, 05:01 PM
"this will teach him" Behemoth100 said as he rubbed his fat hands together. His room was illuminated only by the dim light of his 15 inch CRT. He had long since covered his windows in old news papers that he had found in his neighbors recycling bin. "I can't wait to crop this screenshot and make a thread on RNF" he snorted out of his one clear nostril as a lone cheeto fell from his beard. He right clicked on the image and selected edit.

/slowclap

captnamazing
08-27-2015, 05:10 PM

voted 5 stars because of this response. my hat is off to you, sir

Thulghor
08-27-2015, 11:13 PM
I didn't know you could feed snails cheese.

Behemoth100
08-28-2015, 05:11 AM

How very dare you!

I do not have fat hands!

Proof:

http://i.imgur.com/7MXOC4D.jpg