PDA

View Full Version : This girl is in <BDA>

Nocsucow
08-27-2015, 10:10 AM
https://youtu.be/_pnOc1j20F4

Swish
08-27-2015, 10:12 AM
Looks like she breaks the BDA code of conduct, but that never gets enforced anyway lol

Good vid.

Pokesan
08-27-2015, 01:06 PM
TYPICAL BDA HOOLIGANISM!

Swish
08-27-2015, 01:09 PM
Apply today, with 40+ concurrent trialists you're assured a piece of loot by Christmas.

Nocsucow
08-27-2015, 01:21 PM
Apply today, with 40+ concurrent trialists you're assured a piece of loot by Christmas.

captnamazing
08-27-2015, 01:37 PM
how do i ignore swish

am0n
08-27-2015, 01:42 PM
how do i ignore swish

https://www.project1999.com/forums/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=11281

Susvain2
08-27-2015, 01:47 PM
nocsucow heard you were banned for RMT?

Troxx
08-27-2015, 01:49 PM
how do i ignore swish

Don't bother, his posts are titillating. He's up to more than 70 in the last 24 hours if you factor in the now nonexistent posts from the deleted redwjam thread. Dude eats, sleeps, breathes, and shits (and likely jacks off to) p99 forumfluffing.

For the record, when and how did BDA piss in Swish's Cheerios. His OCD hate is pretty fucking pathetic, but I'd bet there's a good story behind it.

Kushie
08-27-2015, 01:51 PM
OP thinks girls play video games lol

Anichek
08-27-2015, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the shout outs, RnF Team!

captnamazing
08-27-2015, 01:59 PM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=11281

getting an error message Invalid Redirect URL?

Pokesan
08-27-2015, 01:59 PM
Thanks for the shout outs, RnF Team!

typical BDA appreciativeness

captnamazing
08-27-2015, 02:00 PM
oh sweet the ignore is in effect! thanks

dafier
08-27-2015, 03:07 PM
True story:

Met a girl in my Budo Taijitsu class. Little Chinese girl. Really pretty and totally took care of me.

4 months in to our relationship I talked to her about this game that was going to be released soon. Everquest! I had performed beta work on it and told her I'd like to play it.

She bought it for me on release day from Best buy. 2 days later, she bought it for herself.

9 months later, she fell in love with a guy in game (No photos or video chat was done at the time) and he lived about 700 miles away.

So, we broke up....well she broke up with me. Went and visited the guy a week later. Called me the day after meeting the guy crying. Without getting in to details, I found out that she was very gullible, stupid, yet she was super sweet and pretty.

She didn't fall in line with a typical girl you would think that plays MMOs.

Side note: She graduated from Cal Tech with Honours in Physics. That was her undergrad. She then graduated from another University with Honours in MIS (graduate degree).

Big brain....super sweet, and pretty. Just had other deficiencies.

At any rate......don't make fun of BDA girls! If you think yours is better, then post some pics and let the jury decide!

Challenge accepted?

minakto
08-27-2015, 03:23 PM
True story:

Met a girl in my Budo Taijitsu class. Little Chinese girl. Really pretty and totally took care of me.

4 months in to our relationship I talked to her about this game that was going to be released soon. Everquest! I had performed beta work on it and told her I'd like to play it.

She bought it for me on release day from Best buy. 2 days later, she bought it for herself.

9 months later, she fell in love with a guy in game (No photos or video chat was done at the time) and he lived about 700 miles away.

So, we broke up....well she broke up with me. Went and visited the guy a week later. Called me the day after meeting the guy crying. Without getting in to details, I found out that she was very gullible, stupid, yet she was super sweet and pretty.

She didn't fall in line with a typical girl you would think that plays MMOs.

Side note: She graduated from Cal Tech with Honours in Physics. That was her undergrad. She then graduated from another University with Honours in MIS (graduate degree).

Big brain....super sweet, and pretty. Just had other deficiencies.

At any rate......don't make fun of BDA girls! If you think yours is better, then post some pics and let the jury decide!

Challenge accepted?

Are you somehow proud some dude on EQ cuckolded you?

dafier
08-27-2015, 03:30 PM
Is that how you read it? And no, I am not proud at all. It was a sad situation, but that was long ago.

Lamil
08-27-2015, 03:30 PM
Don't bother, his posts are titillating. He's up to more than 70 in the last 24 hours if you factor in the now nonexistent posts from the deleted redwjam thread. Dude eats, sleeps, breathes, and shits (and likely jacks off to) p99 forumfluffing.

For the record, when and how did BDA piss in Swish's Cheerios. His OCD hate is pretty fucking pathetic, but I'd bet there's a good story behind it.

And you respond multiple times to Swish so you're just as bad.. love people calling other's out when they are doing the same shit

Neyphlite
08-27-2015, 03:37 PM
True story:

Confirmed Beta as fuck

dafier
08-27-2015, 03:40 PM
Confirmed Beta as fuck

:(

Yep....and I've heard MULTIPLE stories JUST like mine before. EQ! WOOOO!

King Gyno
08-27-2015, 04:14 PM

Don't know how you're proud some dude cuckolded you without your girlfriend having even seen or heard him.

I feel sad for you friend.

Sorn
08-27-2015, 04:53 PM

You know, I noticed people did the 'I fell in love with another player!' thing a lot in the early years of EQ...like people got the avatars confused with the real people somehow, because we weren't used to having a real, moving, emoting digital avatar before. Then with all the repeated catfishing most people wised up and nowadays protect themselves with cynicism. It's so easy to assume every player you meet is some socially dysfunctional unemployed basement dweller with a neckbeard (because it's always a guy) and a penchant for cheetohs now, but back then there wasn't that stereotype.

captnamazing
08-27-2015, 04:58 PM
You know, I noticed people did the 'I fell in love with another player!' thing a lot in the early years of EQ...like people got the avatars confused with the real people somehow, because we weren't used to having a real, moving, emoting digital avatar before. Then with all the repeated catfishing most people wised up and nowadays protect themselves with cynicism. It's so easy to assume every player you meet is some socially dysfunctional unemployed basement dweller with a neckbeard (because it's always a guy) and a penchant for cheetohs now, but back then there wasn't that stereotype.

lol that is true. I also saw this happen occasionally on WoW, but it always led to disaster. I actually knew a woman who divorced her husband (who was away at war and with whom she had 3 children) to go try and start something with some other neckbeard foggat.

dafier
08-27-2015, 04:58 PM

HA! I like that. Well spoken sir.

Nocsucow
08-27-2015, 05:08 PM
Had a girl from bertoxx drive up from Atlanta when i was like 15 and fuck the hell out of me at the red roof inn in nashville... bitch was shaped like penguin from batman... but fuck it I hit it

Swish
08-27-2015, 05:30 PM
Had a girl from bertoxx drive up from Atlanta when i was like 15 and fuck the hell out of me at the red roof inn in nashville... bitch was shaped like penguin from batman... but fuck it I hit it

Did you talk about EQ afterwards? :D

Tenlaar
08-27-2015, 05:31 PM

...or during?

Nocsucow
08-27-2015, 05:34 PM
Actually we did!!! We talked about the up coming raids AND Gear AND ANNOYING guildies

Nocsucow
08-27-2015, 05:35 PM
I was getting catfished before it was a thing.

Pringles
08-27-2015, 05:37 PM
I keep reading this as "A girl is in <BDA>" Thanks GoT......

Slithor
08-27-2015, 05:38 PM
I met my wife on Dark Ages of Camelot, she tried to KS me with a raid on Guard of Valor camp... I called her a whore and I told their puller how to do it wrong, he died.

I got the encounter and loot completed, she then had to marry me and bear my children as payment for trying to slight me.

Nocsucow
08-27-2015, 05:38 PM
She 2 tattoos. Pink panther on the back of her cankle, and the Sonic the hedgehog ring on her upper back.

Nocsucow
08-27-2015, 05:39 PM
DAoC was so fun.... Hibernia 4 life

Slithor
08-27-2015, 05:42 PM
She 2 tattoos. Pink panther on the back of her cankle, and the Sonic the hedgehog ring on her upper back.

No, she only had an Albion tattoo on one of her chins. :D

Nocsucow
08-27-2015, 05:48 PM
No, she only had an Albion tattoo on one of her chins. :D

Lol

Eldon
08-27-2015, 05:50 PM

I call my penis Bristlebane because it's short and promotes laughter.

Sidelle
08-27-2015, 06:52 PM
LOL

http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/121/1213997/ggg_1323213174.jpg

Sidelle
08-27-2015, 07:01 PM
Back in the day it seemed like everyone was getting married in game. I just don't see that happening much on p99 though. Too many sick and twisted potential serial killer types around here. :D

wormed
08-27-2015, 07:17 PM
The only people who dislike Swish are BDA members and neckbeards. Don't hate the man for spittin troofs.

Daaaaayamn.

bloodmuffin
08-27-2015, 07:46 PM
So that would include 95% of the server?

Pretty much, I use to think there was just some bad apples in BDA, turns out the majority are.

arsenalpow
08-27-2015, 07:49 PM
Pretty much, I use to think there was just some bad apples in BDA, turns out the majority are.

cool details

Doors
08-27-2015, 07:56 PM
BDA IS RUINING THE BLUE SERVER AND THE WORLD.

Pheer
08-27-2015, 08:07 PM
I liked swish until he turned into a jehovah's witness for red99

rictus204
08-27-2015, 08:07 PM

captnamazing
08-27-2015, 08:09 PM

Archalen
08-27-2015, 08:10 PM
Swish wakes up in the morning and the first thing he thinks is "I dislike BDA." Then he thinks, "I really shouldn't but damnit I'm gonna have that doughnut."

Slithor
08-27-2015, 10:05 PM

Kushie
08-27-2015, 10:10 PM
BDA killed my grandma

Anichek
08-27-2015, 10:19 PM
The only people who dislike Swish are BDA members and neckbeards. Don't hate the man for spittin troofs.

Daaaaayamn.

I don't dislike Swish. He may dislike me and BDA, but I find his posts entertaining.

Swish
08-27-2015, 10:43 PM

Blue needs no promotion, red needs more people to really thrive. That's how it all started. I had been playing red on and off since the summer of 2012 I think? Maybe earlier. Met some cool people (leveled with Vaporize among others), was always tempted to switch fully but had no real experience of EQ pvp... only ever played blue on live, and the European live servers were all pve so there wasn't much opportunity later on either.

Having switched fully I'm having a grand old time over there, wish I'd done it a couple of years ago but I guess people get attached to their pals as well as characters, items, etc.

Still enjoying EQ but just needed a change...and now I've seen the light I'd appeal to anyone else who's pvp curious to give it a try. Met some more cool new people, a lot of Thunderdome are blue converts and they're adjusting really well, are friendly and don't tend to initiate pvp (though bonus points to them if they do!) - everyone needs more gear but that'll happen in time, you get out what you put in.

It's not for everyone, but its fun. Do try it if you find yourself queueing for a blue camp and needing something to do ;)

Thulghor
08-27-2015, 11:24 PM
"Met a girl in my Budo Taijitsu class."

This is so neckbeard. Learn a real martial art.

dafier
08-28-2015, 09:23 AM
This is so neckbeard. Learn a real martial art.

I am very curious what your version of a real martial art is. Please advise.

Swish
08-28-2015, 09:31 AM

I'm a black belt in MMA myself.

dafier
08-28-2015, 09:48 AM
I'm a black belt in MMA myself.

Quiet you! And, brush your teeth! Damn brits....

FoxxHound
08-28-2015, 10:00 AM
DAoC was so fun.... Hibernia 4 life

Fuckin dirty ass tree hugging hibbie. Mid 4 life~

Nocsucow
08-28-2015, 10:06 AM
Lol^^^^

Thulghor
08-28-2015, 11:36 AM

Just about anything other than that.

Here you go, you can thank me later.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/

trinkets
08-28-2015, 11:45 AM
This is legit how I picture most BDA members

dafier
08-28-2015, 11:51 AM
Just about anything other than that.

Here you go, you can thank me later.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/

I respect almost all martial arts. As should everyone who is dedicated or believes in oneself.

Personally I've practiced Wing Chun, Budo Taijitsu, Kempo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. All of those are healthy and have certain aspects which will help you be a strong and healthy person.

*Not directed at you Thulghor:

Anyone here even know what MMA stands for? If not, you need to figure it out before making yourself look like a fool.

Kekephee
08-28-2015, 11:51 AM
I thought this was another really stupid/unoriginal "BDA BURN LOL" thread until they actually said she's in BDA, and then I was like, damn, that is pretty fucking funny

Props

bktroost
08-28-2015, 12:26 PM
I think I saw her today at the Server Wide Ring War. It was easy because there was only one BDA in zone.

Swish
08-28-2015, 12:32 PM
I think I saw her today at the Server Wide Ring War. It was easy because there was only one BDA in zone.

Don't name her, she'll be pushed down to #1259 on the loot hierarchy for fraternizing with the enemy.

bktroost
08-28-2015, 12:36 PM
Don't name her, she'll be pushed down to #1259 on the loot hierarchy for fraternizing with the enemy.

I'm just trolling! pfft come on, there was 0 BDA in attendance.

Thulghor
08-28-2015, 01:00 PM

The reason I have a low opinion of anything Taijutsu is how it is taught and represented (Bujinkan and Dux Ryu especially). Most/all places that teach it on the west coast do not teach in any sort of "alive method" (spar with resisting opponents and other such techniques), make excuses like "Our techniques are too deadly for sparring/training," and frequently teach people really wrong things that will get themselves injured or killed in any sort of actual confrontation. If you're just doing it for fun and athletics, sure, go for it. But frequently these places also instill in people the idea that they are a Billy Bad Ass. This is not a good thing. I have yet to hear of any decent schools in this art.

The biggest problem in the martial arts community right now is the lack of any oversight or accreditation. Any asshole can print himself out a nice looking certificate, call himself a black belt in "Swirling Sparkle Unicorn Dragon Kung Fu" and open a school/dojo/dojang, which will more than likely just be a convenient day care center for kids. No one really checks these things.

This is why communities like Bullshido.net exist.

Anyhow, here's my "real" martial arts advice:

Good:
Judo
Muay Thai
American Boxing
Sambo
Brazilian Jiujitsu/Jujutsu/Jiujutsu/Weeaboo
Kyokushin Karate
American Wrestling (yes that shit you learned in high school)
Okinawan Kenpo (unlikely you will ever see this outside of Japan or Hawaii)

Mixed Results
American Kenpo
Jeet Kune Do
Savate
Kajukenbo
Tang/Dang Soo Do
Shotokan Karate (almost at the dubious level)
Japanese Jujutsu

Dubious
Wing Chun
Tae Kwon Do (WTF Standard)
Israeli Krav Maga (unlikely to find this around here)
Other forms of Karate (Goju, Eshin, etc)
Various Animal Style Kung Fu

Ugly
Tae Kwon Do (ATA)
Su Bak Do
Hapkido
Aikido (which is sad, since there is actually some good stuff there)
Systema
American Krav Maga
American Schools of Shaolin Kempo
Anyone who supposedly teaches "authentic Shaolin Temple Kung Fu"
Most "Combatives" schools
Anything Dux Ryu
Anything Bujinkan
Probably all Taijutsu
Any Ninjutsu/Ninja school.

There are probably some I have forgotten about that should be on here. There will also be some outliers. You can actually find decent TKD schools, and decent Kung Fu schools. They're not common though. You can also find some BJJ schools that basically teach lazy crappling. Research is key here.

It all depends on how you train. Alive methodology, physical fitness, consistency.

dafier
08-28-2015, 01:20 PM
The reason I have a low opinion of anything Taijutsu is how it is taught and represented (Bujinkan and Dux Ryu especially). Most/all places that teach it on the west coast do not teach in any sort of "alive method" (spar with resisting opponents and other such techniques), make excuses like "Our techniques are too deadly for sparring/training," ...

I agree with almost everything you said. And, well said sir. Personally I don't think Karate or Tae Kwon Do (American or Hangul style) is bad. Like you said at the end of your post, it depends on how you train and what you take away from it.

Learning balance, which ALL martial arts teach that is ABSOLUTELY invaluable. On a personal note I will tell you the best thing I took away from Budo Taijitsu, and that is rolling. All directions. I was...I am old now, but I was a roll freaking master.

I know it sounds silly, but it can be a life saver.

Anyway, I really enjoyed your response. Thanks for taking your time with all that.

Nocsucow
08-28-2015, 01:27 PM
Quit shitting up my thread with fighting styles that I would end in 2 seconds with a kevin nash Powe bomb and a curb stomp.

Swish
08-28-2015, 01:29 PM
The reason I have a low opinion of anything Taijutsu is how it is taught and represented (Bujinkan and Dux Ryu especially). Most/all places that teach it on the west coast do not teach in any sort of "alive method" (spar with resisting opponents and other such techniques), make excuses like "Our techniques are too deadly for sparring/training," and frequently teach people really wrong things that will get themselves injured or killed in any sort of actual confrontation. If you're just doing it for fun and athletics, sure, go for it. But frequently these places also instill in people the idea that they are a Billy Bad Ass. This is not a good thing. I have yet to hear of any decent schools in this art.

The biggest problem in the martial arts community right now is the lack of any oversight or accreditation. Any asshole can print himself out a nice looking certificate, call himself a black belt in "Swirling Sparkle Unicorn Dragon Kung Fu" and open a school/dojo/dojang, which will more than likely just be a convenient day care center for kids. No one really checks these things.

Anyhow, here's my "real" martial arts advice:

Good:
Judo
Muay Thai
American Boxing
Sambo
Brazilian Jiujitsu/Jujutsu/Jiujutsu/Weeaboo
Kyokushin Karate
American Wrestling (yes that shit you learned in high school)
Okinawan Kenpo (unlikely you will ever see this outside of Japan or Hawaii)

Mixed Results
American Kenpo
Jeet Kune Do
Savate
Kajukenbo
Tang/Dang Soo Do
Shotokan Karate (almost at the dubious level)
Japanese Jujutsu

Dubious
Wing Chun
Tae Kwon Do (WTF Standard)
Israeli Krav Maga (unlikely to find this around here)
Other forms of Karate (Goju, Eshin, etc)
Various Animal Style Kung Fu

Ugly
Tae Kwon Do (ATA)
Su Bak Do
Hapkido
Aikido (which is sad, since there is actually some good stuff there)
Systema
American Krav Maga
American Schools of Shaolin Kempo
Anyone who supposedly teaches "authentic Shaolin Temple Kung Fu"
Most "Combatives" schools
Anything Dux Ryu
Anything Bujinkan
Probably all Taijutsu
Any Ninjutsu/Ninja school.

There are probably some I have forgotten about that should be on here. There will also be some outliers. You can actually find decent TKD schools, and decent Kung Fu schools. They're not common though. You can also find some BJJ schools that basically teach lazy crappling. Research is key here.

It all depends on how you train. Alive methodology, physical fitness, consistency.

I have 2 pals who were into martial arts... one was into Wing Chun and said he could take me down, and couldn't so I assumed either he was shit or it's not worth doing.

The other one did that dancing type martial art as seen in Tekken by Eddy Gordo - what's that one called?

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu always appealed to me, maybe I'll start and make a thread about it and get a class in while everyone is waiting in line <3

Sorn
08-28-2015, 01:43 PM

I agree that anyone and their cousin can make a martial arts school/club/whatever without any real oversight. It's a problem in my main style (ATA - I'm sure that will instantly prejudice you against me but hear me out). I've trained at two different ATA schools. A friend of mine took over the second school after I moved away and turned it into a club. It's sad that my old instructor decided to move on because she is an excellent teacher and martial artist. My first instructor is still running his school, at least, but we're in different states now. I actually come from the same school as Noah Ringer from the live action Avatar: The Last Airbender movie (which sucked so, so much, but the fights were pretty good).

There was another school in the same city as my second school, called the sister school because the owners are close friends. Most of the students are children. Tons of what we call Tiny Tigers, children between the ages of 3-6 or 7. The owner is a wonderful lady but she really dumbs everything down for the students. It was everything from weak work-outs to teaching only half the form (!!) to students for their belt tests. I wished she wouldn't because they all have the potential to be great, not to mention she has so many more resources than our school, but the extra resources are entirely due to the fact that she's dumbed the curriculum down enough that people aren't inclined to quit after the first couple of lessons. The students occasionally visited our school, but I have the feeling it was viewed as an exercise in masochism and that my instructor scared them. It was funny at first until you realize it discouraged them from visiting, and that if they thought my mild-mannered instructor was scary, they were in for a world of hurt when they tried to get their blackbelts from the EXTREMELY INTENSE Chief Master waiting for them up north. It's like going from yoga class to boot camp for them.

That said, I can't say I hold much respect for the people I see in that Bullshido link you posted. When I clicked on that, I expected posts from people with integrity, discipline, honesty, humility, etc, as well as good physical technique, power, control, and so on, but all I see is a lot of posturing and aggression from people who only want to work on the physical aspects. Just like the schools they jeer at, they don't have any oversight either. The attitudes are really bad. If the school is encouraging this kind of egotistical, violent mindset, then it's just as bad as the schools that like waltzing through daisy fields and waving their hands vaguely in the direction of their enemies.

Moosetoe
08-28-2015, 02:09 PM

Being 100% sincere: I met the first considerate, fun, patient member of BDA almost a week ago that I've been duo/grouping with multiple times every day since. With the bad rap and poor reputation the *guild* has, this was very unexpected.

Nocsucow
08-28-2015, 02:11 PM
Being 100% sincere: I met the first considerate, fun, patient member of BDA almost a week ago that I've been duo/grouping with multiple times every day since. With the bad rap and poor reputation the *guild* has, this was very unexpected.

Thats because chesticles sucks big purple headed yogurt slingers

dafier
08-28-2015, 02:25 PM

Don't believe everything you read ;)

There are so many cool BDA peeps that it makes it impossible for one to hate.

But I have to admit, the dedicated officers always keeping track of a ton of stuff so we make out like bandits in regards to loot. Everyone is genuinely willing to help you quest...and more.

And the nightly charades! SOOOOOOOOOOOO fun!

azeth
08-28-2015, 02:28 PM
lol @ using "martial arts" in an actual physical confrontation.

my sides hurt.

Thulghor
08-28-2015, 02:34 PM
The other one did that dancing type martial art as seen in Tekken by Eddy Gordo - what's that one called?

Capoeira?

That said, I can't say I hold much respect for the people I see in that Bullshido link you posted. When I clicked on that, I expected posts from people with integrity, discipline, honesty, humility, etc, as well as good physical technique, power, control, and so on, but all I see is a lot of posturing and aggression from people who only want to work on the physical aspects. Just like the schools they jeer at, they don't have any oversight either. The attitudes are really bad. If the school is encouraging this kind of egotistical, violent mindset, then it's just as bad as the schools that like waltzing through daisy fields and waving their hands vaguely in the direction of their enemies.

Yeah, once you get past all the meatheads and the BJJ and MMA nutriders and macho bullshit, it's actually an amazing resource. In the subforums you can learn all kinds of things about the various martial arts, their styles, histories, and customs. Like where various schools and arts descended from, and which style can trace which lineage to whom.

The school review section is also pretty good, it allows you to do some research and share information. Especially about really bad schools and teachers/instructors/sensei/sifu/whatever. I've posted a few reviews on there myself.

I learned a lot of about Korean martial arts from there, and also found out more about martial arts I had never even heard of before. It also lets me keep up on the latest amusing martial arts scandals.

I'd say overall the community there is less abrasive than the one here. Still a few bad apples there though, just like here.

Thulghor
08-28-2015, 02:37 PM
lol @ using "martial arts" in an actual physical confrontation.

my sides hurt.

Step outside your mom's basement much?

Nocsucow
08-28-2015, 02:41 PM
nocsucow heard you were banned for RMT?

:eek: :eek: :D ;)

Shjade
08-28-2015, 03:16 PM
I'd say overall the community there is less abrasive than the one here.

Like that's meaningful. There are biker bars less abrasive than the community here.

Thulghor
08-28-2015, 03:19 PM
Like that's meaningful. There are biker bars less abrasive than the community here.

This is true.

Pokesan
08-28-2015, 03:27 PM
Thulghor - what is your opinion on Hiten Mitsurugi-ryu style fighting?

Thulghor
08-28-2015, 03:30 PM
Thulghor - what is your opinion on Hiten Mitsurugi-ryu style fighting?

It's great if you like fictional Kendo/Kenjutsu styles and live in an anime universe.

Thulghor
08-28-2015, 03:33 PM
AFK. Gotta go practice my kamehameha technique.

Kekephee
08-30-2015, 10:47 PM
I have a second degree black belt from an ATA school that I got when I was a teenager and I'm just tickled pink to see ATA specifically singled out as shit itt. I legitimately have no idea how much good it did me because I've never really been in an actual fight, just a series of situations where I was being attacked and had to subdue a motherfucker because I worked at a day program for violent adults with disabilities and every day for a year some autistic person would try to bite or punch me and I'd have to hold them down until they chilled. I was really good at it, and I think the reason was that my shitty ATA school taught me a lot of BJJ, but on the other hand I don't feel like my ability to jump kick a dude in the face or punch him out is nearly as strong as I was led to believe it should be.

Ella`Ella
08-30-2015, 11:53 PM
I have a second degree black belt from an ATA school that I got when I was a teenager

No you don't. You play Everquest.

Jfertal
08-31-2015, 12:06 AM
lol

Kekephee
08-31-2015, 11:19 AM
No you don't. You play Everquest.

But it's from an easy school that grinds out black belts! It's like having a second degree black belt from McDonalds!

Viscian
08-31-2015, 12:00 PM
Step outside your mom's basement much?

Oh yeah.. Martial Arts is amazing! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD0XqFZ8GmI