View Full Version : Redwjamz aka douding aka hathaway BANT

Pages : [1] 2

Susvain2
08-26-2015, 11:36 PM
today Redwjamz was banned by emperor Rogean

RIP sollilquoy of chaos

Rangerboy
08-26-2015, 11:40 PM
I said I was sorry to him for starting that thread and jumping conclusions about him. Gave him a shirt and a torch and he got banned. Why did he get banned?

Susvain2
08-26-2015, 11:41 PM
I believe because he was talking shit to Rogean on his twitchstream

Swish
08-26-2015, 11:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/xgz9nkR.gif

I know he divided opinions in the community but I enjoyed his stream.

Oleris
08-26-2015, 11:45 PM
? any deets

Rangerboy
08-26-2015, 11:45 PM
That sucks. I'm glad I got to apologize to Red in character before his account got banned. Hope he is able to play again soon.

Workshop35
08-26-2015, 11:46 PM
I believe because he was talking shit to Rogean on his twitchstream

worst reason to ban someone

magician
all this guy did was take flack and constant ridicule from p99'ers who watched his stream. he did not deserve this.

#FREECIPRO

Oleris
Hope he doesn't do anything to himself :\

Oleris
08-26-2015, 11:48 PM
http://www.twitch.tv/redwjamz/v/13002554

Murri
08-26-2015, 11:48 PM
Not cool :(

Pokesan
08-26-2015, 11:50 PM
? any deets

Rogean went on a mentally ill persons twitch chat looking for beef and found some.

led
08-26-2015, 11:50 PM
From Twitch chat after the fact:

"Rogean: We can't discuss bans with anyone but the account owner. He should file a petition in the forums. I will confirm ONE thing - His ban is UNRELATED to me. I had no involvement nor does it involve me. That is it."

Pokesan
08-26-2015, 11:52 PM
From Twitch chat after the fact:

"Rogean: We can't discuss bans with anyone but the account owner. He should file a petition in the forums. I will confirm ONE thing - His ban is UNRELATED to me. I had no involvement nor does it involve me. That is it."

yeah I buy this. Dude gets banned within 2 hours of Rogean going looking for a fight. This is a credible story.

Murri
not cool :mad:

Danary
all this guy did was take flack and constant ridicule from p99'ers who watched his stream. he did not deserve this.

#FREECIPRO Id have to agree with you. I was watching his stream one night, he was getting trolled super hard by multiple people creating multiple toons and following him around and harassing him. He took it like a champ after petitioning and getting no help. One thing did come of it, after not helping him at all, they patched his camping spot so he or anyone couldnt camp it again.

Nycon43
Might be the best thing for the guy. Getting away from EQ and figuring out what to do with himself might be best.

Shoop
08-26-2015, 11:53 PM
http://www.twitch.tv/redwjamz/v/12907148?t=9h54m00s

the arguement recorded live

Itap
08-26-2015, 11:54 PM
pls dont mace anyone or yourself

Swish
08-26-2015, 11:54 PM

Pokesan
08-26-2015, 11:55 PM
Feels really bad to have made fun of this dude now that I know more about him.

Tygralily
08-26-2015, 11:59 PM
Mostlikely auto banned since he traded a large sum of plat prior the ban. Don't they get flagged when that happens? Just petition to get unbanned or explain the large transfer?

Braknar
08-27-2015, 12:02 AM
So I'll interject in here.

I'd like to ask that redwjamz please submit a post in the petition forum. It was not Rogean who banned him, I didn't even know he was streaming, much less a streamer.

I would however love to chat with redwjamz, however, about a topic completely unrelated to streaming.

Thanks!

Oleris
08-27-2015, 12:02 AM
"rogean you just strike me as a fucking prick. A big fucking prick, I'm a senior network engineer. Fuck you, I don't give a fuck. Suck my senior dick. Fucking cock, you bitch."

-redwjamz 9:58:40 http://www.twitch.tv/redwjamz/v/12907148?t=9h54m00s

Swish
08-27-2015, 12:05 AM
So I'll interject in here.

I'd like to ask that redwjamz please submit a post in the petition forum. It was not Rogean who banned him, I didn't even know he was streaming, much less a streamer.

I would however love to chat with redwjamz, however, about a topic completely unrelated to streaming.

Thanks!

The timing was quite..... unfortunate.....

Burog
08-27-2015, 12:05 AM
can we have him as a special guest this upcoming monday on sirkens stream?

jarshale
08-27-2015, 12:10 AM
"rogean you just strike me as a fucking prick. A big fucking prick, I'm a senior network engineer. Fuck you, I don't give a fuck. Suck my senior dick. Fucking cock, you bitch."

-redwjamz 9:58:40 http://www.twitch.tv/redwjamz/v/12907148?t=9h54m00s

Truly he was a scholar and a gentleman

Robbintha Hood
08-27-2015, 12:11 AM
can we have him as a special guest this upcoming monday on sirkens stream?

That could almost be PPV. To hear him bitch at Sirken and hear Sirken's reply of, "ssssssSSSSSSsssssSSSSSSssss!"

Coffee
08-27-2015, 12:11 AM
wow...

Braknar
08-27-2015, 12:13 AM
The timing was quite..... unfortunate.....

I wasn't watching any stream, and I truthfully had no idea. I was doing a sweep of things and he got caught in it. I'd like to have a chat with him about somethings that I've seen.

Danary
08-27-2015, 12:14 AM
I like how people are making red out to be some asshole. They came in their trolling, got their feelings hurt, then banned him. And yes, Rogean, you had something to do with it.

Pringles
08-27-2015, 12:17 AM
I dont care what the dude did to get banned, but he needed it so he can get psychological help. Hopefully he will take this opportunity to step away and seek help. Seriously.

Gwaran
08-27-2015, 12:20 AM
Guessing he got banned due to around 1:10:00 of twitch stream he takes Essence Emerald and a form of RMT for unbanning twitch acct

Troxx
08-27-2015, 12:20 AM
I dont care what the dude did to get banned, but he needed it so he can get psychological help. Hopefully he will take this opportunity to step away and seek help. Seriously.

^ that

Also, to others posting in this thread, just a friendly reminder.

bashing staff members will result in a ban, period. if you have a problem with a staff member, you need to contact me (if your problem is with me, then feel free to contact someone over my head), and we will settle it like men. if you choose to bash the staff on the forums, prepare to be banned.

What red said on his own twitch is his own business. What a few of you are doing on p99s forums is explicitly punishable by ban.

Their box. Their rules.

Doors
08-27-2015, 12:21 AM

You dum? He's going to kill himself now.

Robbintha Hood
08-27-2015, 12:21 AM
I like how people are making red out to be some asshole. They came in their trolling, got their feelings hurt, then banned him. And yes, Rogean, you had something to do with it.

I dont think Red is an asshole, I think he's a dysfunctional human being with some serious psychological issues. But whatever he got banned for, I'm sure the GMs can resolve this matter in a civil manner. No glass container chucking required either.

Shoop
08-27-2015, 12:25 AM
http://www.twitch.tv/redwjamz/v/13002554?t=5m00s

the petition that started the rage

Swish
08-27-2015, 12:26 AM
Derubael and Zade particularly are great people. I'd buy them a beer...Ambrotos I've never really interacted with, and Amelinda can suck it after suspending my account for 2 days over something so petty.

Pringles
08-27-2015, 12:31 AM
You dum? He's going to kill himself now.

So you concur with my statement. Tell me I'm wrong stating that he needs psychological help....

Doors
08-27-2015, 12:33 AM
Yeah getting banned from the only thing he cares about in life probably isn't the best way to go about it.

Pringles
08-27-2015, 12:35 AM
Yeah getting banned from the only thing he cares about in life probably isn't the best way to go about it.

You're only solidifying my point....

Danary
08-27-2015, 12:37 AM
Because solidifying point on the interwebs is very important.

Slithor
08-27-2015, 12:40 AM
Sad to see him banned, would be interested to see what it was for... The guy eats, lives, and breathes p99. I don't know what he's gonna do from here. Wishing you the best luck in your petition Red.

Doors

You're fucking dense, you don't rip someone away from something to fix them. You ease them out of it.

Swish
Even if he's unbanned I'm not sure he'd come back. The coincidence that the ban happened at the same time as what was going on in his stream just solidifies his opinions on the server and how it's run (yes, his opinions).

Pokesan
08-27-2015, 12:43 AM
Pringles is more concerned with being right than with the well being of an obviously distressed human being.

Shame on you.

Danary
08-27-2015, 12:44 AM
Even if he's unbanned I'm not sure he'd come back. The coincidence that the ban happened at the same time as what was going on in his stream just solidifies his opinions on the server and how it's run (yes, his opinions).

The most tragic part is that he might start playing EQ Live...Gooooood Lawwwwd.

Pokesan
08-27-2015, 12:44 AM
I wasn't watching any stream, and I truthfully had no idea. I was doing a sweep of things and he got caught in it. I'd like to have a chat with him about somethings that I've seen.

Did Rogean order you to investigate his account? There was a timestamp with your name on it during the stream, matching the time of the stream.

DID ROGEAN ORDER THE CODE RED?

minakto
08-27-2015, 12:50 AM

Is it standard practice on Project 1999 to ban people's accounts so you can "have a chat with him?"

William_Munny15
08-27-2015, 12:51 AM
Is it standard practice on Project 1999 to ban people's accounts so you can "have a chat with him?"

yes

Ambrotos
08-27-2015, 12:51 AM
He will be back. He has to make money off streaming EQ to make rent. His words.

minakto
08-27-2015, 12:52 AM
yes

Can the staff just, you know, send the person a message ingame before they ban accounts? It takes weeks if not months to get replies about account issues and they use it to foster communication between staff/players?

This entire thread has left a bad taste in my mouth.

Pringles
08-27-2015, 12:52 AM
You're fucking dense, you don't rip someone away from something to fix them. You ease them out of it.

Yeah.... cause obviously the GMs should gradually ban him so he can "ease in" to being banned. Cause.... that's how it works.

And you say I'm dense?

Pringles is more concerned with being right than with the well being of an obviously distressed human being.

Shame on you.

I'm not concerned about being right, I know I'm right. The dude is psychotic ;)

Ambrotos
08-27-2015, 12:53 AM
If there is major shady stuff going on, it's easier for the staff to lock the account down if that person is unwilling/unable to respond right away.

And I don't drink beer Swish.

Shoop
08-27-2015, 12:53 AM
http://puu.sh/jQ4s7/08ded02749.jpg

jaybone
08-27-2015, 12:54 AM
He literally said "I can probably make more money from Poker anyway"

dude is a chronic RMTer

minakto
If there is major shady stuff going on, it's easier for the staff to lock the account down if that person is unwilling/unable to respond right away.

Person is unwilling or unable? They never even tried. How ridiculous does that sound? It seems the only reason why his ban is receiving attention is because Rogean and 100 twitch streamers watched it happen live.

Swish
He will be back. He has to make money off streaming EQ to make rent. His words.

He said he was going to stream poker instead. Even if he doesn't, there's other EQ servers to play on right? Both live and emulated.

I think he used to play League of Legends too, that's quite the money spinner if you can draw a crowd.

Swish
08-27-2015, 12:55 AM

Glass of wine? A coke? <3

Workshop35
08-27-2015, 12:56 AM
He literally said "I can probably make more money from Poker anyway"

dude is a chronic RMTer

hes talking about his stream cool guy

William_Munny15
08-27-2015, 12:56 AM
Can the staff just, you know, send the person a message ingame before they ban accounts? It takes weeks if not months to get replies about account issues and they use it to foster communication between staff/players?

Kinda how it is I guess, P99 players basically have been told to always have logs running because they'll ban you first then ask questions later.

Ambrotos
08-27-2015, 12:57 AM
I am just stating the practice when I was around. Many people won't respond at all, and forces the hand of the staff to lock down the accounts. Some people log off for a few days at a time, and you can never get a hold of them. So we would lock it down. They respond then. Whatever happened to this dude I have no idea.

Danary
08-27-2015, 12:57 AM
Why would you take anyone holding and massaging Zack Effrons balls seriously?

minakto
08-27-2015, 12:58 AM
I am just stating the practice when I was around. Many people won't respond at all, and forces the hand of the staff to lock down the accounts. Some people log off for a few days at a time, and you can never get a hold of them. So we would lock it down. They respond then. Whatever happened to this dude I have no idea.

Glad some light is shone on this even though it's a ridiculous practice. "Hmm got some questions to ask Redjamz, better ban all his accounts and make him petition so I can talk to him instead of sending a pm ingame, on the forums or at his twitch!"

And people wonder why bans are seen as a joke here?

Workshop35
Why would you take anyone holding and massaging Zack Effrons balls seriously?

zack effrons balls are serious business

Pokesan

I can confirm this be false. One of my accounts was flagged for RMT(was a blue/red trade) and it took maybe 3 hours to fix - 10 whole minutes passed between showing my logs and having my account released.

minakto
08-27-2015, 01:00 AM
I can confirm this be false. One of my accounts was flagged for RMT(was a blue/red trade) and it took maybe 3 hours to fix - 10 whole minutes passed between showing my logs and having my account released.

Which GM/staff member handled it? Some staff seems to go through their petitions in minutes while others take months.

Braknar
08-27-2015, 01:00 AM

Actually, when I do a wave like this I have a list of like 50 accounts. To get on that list, we're already pretty damn confident that something is fishy. I just don't have an easy way to check each and every account to see if they are online before I ban.

And as I mentioned, if they've made it this far it's likely something is fishy.

Then, I set aside about 2 hours of my time, and I do the ban wave. For the next 2 hours I'm literally spamming refresh in the petitions forum for any possible false positives.

We are human, we do make mistakes, and I try to undo any false bans as quickly as possible.

http://www.twitch.tv/redwjamz/v/12676362?t=40:10

minakto
08-27-2015, 01:02 AM
Actually, when I do a wave like this I have a list of like 50 accounts. To get on that list, we're already pretty damn confident that something is fishy. I just don't have an easy way to check each and every account to see if they are online before I ban.

Then, I set aside about 2 hours of my time, and I do the ban wave. For the next 2 hours I'm literally spamming refresh in the petitions forum for any possible false positives.

We are human, we do make mistakes, and I try to undo any false bans as quickly as possible.

Ah, thanks Braknar. I didn't realize it was a "mass wave." That makes sense.

Ambrotos
08-27-2015, 01:02 AM
Rogean doesn't give a fuck what someone is ranting about. There were plenty of times he would jump on the staffs ass for some trivial ass banning. I remember Deru talking about banning someone for talking shit and he was put in his place real quick by Rogean.

jaybone
08-27-2015, 01:03 AM

So you're saying its just convenient that the guy LITERALLY only streams money camps 24/7?

Pokesan
Which GM/staff member handled it? Some staff seems to go through their petitions in minutes while others take months.

Braknar handled it. It was my favorite ban ever! :D

Oleris

obviously not RMT. Unban? :cool:

minakto
08-27-2015, 01:04 AM
Rogean doesn't give a fuck what someone is ranting about. There were plenty of times he would jump on the staffs ass for some trivial ass banning. I remember Deru talking about banning someone for talking shit and he was put in his place real quick by Rogean.

Lot of the blue/red community still has alot of questions regarding bans made by Derubael. It's sad no official word has come about what he did and left the project for.

Bboboo
08-27-2015, 01:05 AM
Glad to see some idiot running his mouth, thinking that people always donate, got a reality check.

This guy not only mooches off the system but expects people who have a real life to be at his beck and call for any petition he files so he can continue to waste away on a video game.

minakto
Braknar handled it. It was my favorite ban ever! :D

That's what everybody is saying about Braknar, he's fast, responsive and doesn't seem to automatically assume the guilt of every individual he speaks to.

magician

Think that was me, back in nihilum on Dreyo. He literally joined our guild chat to start shit, and we fired back. was crazy times when he was around.

Ambrotos
08-27-2015, 01:07 AM
Every ban or suspension is listed and the reason why with all logs/events. If something was off Rogean/Sirken would fix it. Highly doubt things changed so much the few months after I left the staff with Deru that he had free reign to do anything.

Of course Deru made the LnS policy. Work it from that angle.

Pokesan
08-27-2015, 01:08 AM
Lol if redwjamz actually streamed himself RMTing

minakto
08-27-2015, 01:12 AM
Every ban or suspension is listed and the reason why with all logs/events. If something was off Rogean/Sirken would fix it. Highly doubt things changed so much the few months after I left the staff with Deru that he had free reign to do anything.

Of course Deru made the LnS policy. Work it from that angle.

Have you seen the pretty substantiated allegations regarding Derubael's departure from the project? If not, PM me.

Swish
08-27-2015, 01:12 AM

Wind back 5 minutes and he's helping complete a shaman epic, the payment is probably for MQ'ing that tear though it's dangerous to assume.

I'd ban MQs myself, the shit a legit rogue has to go through to complete his own epic (fighting with 3-4 fat cats at the Lake Rathe part etc) is ridiculous and not in the classic spirit.

Ambrotos
08-27-2015, 01:17 AM
I think the worst part is that the mob under the world could have been fixed in like 3 seconds lol.

Oleris
I think the worst part is that the mob under the world could have been fixed in like 3 seconds lol.

guessing not every guide has the power to move/spawn things.

Braknar
Wind back 5 minutes and he's helping complete a shaman epic, the payment is probably for MQ'ing that tear though it's dangerous to assume.

I'd ban MQs myself, the shit a legit rogue has to go through to complete his own epic (fighting with 3-4 fat cats at the Lake Rathe part etc) is ridiculous and not in the classic spirit.

You may absolutely be right.

We found that video after I already had the account flagged for other reasons.

You may be right, but again, like I said. I'd set aside a decent chunk of my time, and I'm still watching the petitions forum for any false positives.

Murri
08-27-2015, 01:19 AM
He's been streaming himself killing for tears in pofear and mqing them for the last bunch of weeks.

Ambrotos
08-27-2015, 01:26 AM
guessing not every guide has the power to move/spawn things.

/summon is basic. All staff accounts have that. Same thing with going to something, I think #goto ? Shit, it's been so long I can't even remember. It just all depends on what's happening. A very easy petition could be at the bottom of 200+ petitions. If you only have one guide on in 2 days, there is no way in hell that guide will finish even half of them.

The staff here goes out of the way to fix all situations pretty much, unlike live. If CSR was limited to how live was, the expectations for staff involvement would go down. It would also free up a lot of time so guides can commit to the time to do the petition list and players would have better interaction with the guides. I was in favor of this, but I was shot down.There are pros and cons. It just all looks like cons when not even half the CSR team is involved and helping and it's just one or two people doing anything.

Pringles
08-27-2015, 01:26 AM
He's been streaming himself killing for tears in pofear and mqing them for the last bunch of weeks.

Confirmed. Dude showed he had a handful of tears corpsed in fear. He MQs a bunch of them. Did someone buy plat and then hand it to him for a tear MQ?

If so, it's totally understandable ban that could easily be sorted out if he would bother to be an adult... but alas.....

Braknar
08-27-2015, 01:30 AM
Confirmed. Dude showed he had a handful of tears corpsed in fear. He MQs a bunch of them. Did someone buy plat and then hand it to him for a tear MQ?

If so, it's totally understandable ban that could easily be sorted out if he would bother to be an adult... but alas.....

So I've looked more into the logs, and they support the theory that he was selling a shaman epic MQ.

I agree, this could have been handled in seconds, literally seconds. I have been here all evening watching for petitions to come in.

Despite what he said I still plan to release his account, though I would really like to talk with him before I do.

Bboboo
08-27-2015, 01:31 AM
http://www.twitch.tv/redwjamz/v/12907148?t=10h10m47s

Found the source of the butt hurt.

captnamazing
08-27-2015, 01:32 AM
http://i.imgur.com/TBIvqlq.png

http://rustledjimmies.com/

Let us all click the link and behold.

Bboboo
08-27-2015, 01:35 AM
So I've looked more into the logs, and they support the theory that he was selling a shaman epic MQ.

I agree, this could have been handled in seconds, literally seconds. I have been here all evening watching for petitions to come in.

Despite what he said I still plan to release his account, though I would really like to talk with him before I do.

Yet this guy is going to hold a grudge against staff because he will think you banned him because Rogaen was power tripping. I've worked as a CSR for a tech company before and I've seen these unfortunate bad timing situations many times.

It sucks shit.

Oleris
08-27-2015, 01:36 AM

freeedommmm

Murri
08-27-2015, 01:46 AM
Not cool :(

Yet this guy is going to hold a grudge against staff because he will think you banned him because Rogaen was power tripping. I've worked as a CSR for a tech company before and I've seen these unfortunate bad timing situations many times.

It sucks shit.

You really can't blame him for that the timing was unbelievable. Also the fact that selling mqs worth anything will lead you to be banned literally every time they do sweeping RMT is good to learn. I guess i'll have them trade me some random strange pieces of loot when I sell mine so I don't somehow get flagged if i'm lucky.

Bboboo
08-27-2015, 01:50 AM
You really can't blame him for that the timing was unbelievable. Also the fact that selling mqs worth anything will lead you to be banned literally every time they do sweeping RMT is good to learn. I guess i'll have them trade me some random strange pieces of loot when I sell mine so I don't somehow get flagged if i'm lucky.

Not blaming him, it's just the unfortunate way it will go.

SamwiseRed
08-27-2015, 01:52 AM
is this the loser who crys about cipro lol

good riddance.

Danary
08-27-2015, 01:54 AM
is this the loser who crys about cipro lol

good riddance. Stay classy, and may karma bite you in the ass.

Colgate
08-27-2015, 01:59 AM
wish there were more guides/GMs like braknar

Oleris
08-27-2015, 02:00 AM
wish there were more guides/GMs like braknar

you made them all quit though :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

jaybone
08-27-2015, 02:00 AM
Braknar has been pretty solid

Ennewi
08-27-2015, 02:15 AM
Poor form to fall back on the argument that streaming/uploading brings in new players to the server. Recording gameplay is not on par with running a server/answering petitions of those new players that found the server through yt/twitch channels, both of which probably only account for a fraction of the population.

Uploading/streaming gets you free gear, tells for groups, etc. And maybe the occasional stalker, but mostly the best of what the community has to offer.

Maintaining the server gets you petitions, tinfoil, dead hamsters, rule lawyers, etc. And maybe the occasional bj, but mostly the worst of what the community has to offer.

If you upload/stream and you're attracting RnF than you're doing it wrong. Yeah it's views but it's not really helping to promote the server, if anything, quite the opposite.

Ragnaros
08-27-2015, 02:51 AM
FREE REDWJAMZ HES THE ONLY THING THATS BEEN GOOD FOR THIS SERVER LATELy

Pokesan
08-27-2015, 02:56 AM
FREE REDWJAMZ HES THE ONLY THING THATS BEEN GOOD FOR THIS SERVER LATELy

calm your bergers braknar already said he's gonna b freed

Herp
08-27-2015, 03:03 AM
that guy is a fucking tool

Wisteso
08-27-2015, 04:02 AM
It would be different if RedWJamz was a frequent donater, but you can kinda assume from context that hes not. Complaining about something that's free being slow... its pretty trashy, IMO... I guess maybe he has a tiny bit of a point about not wanting to see the staff let things rot, but that's not something you fix with angry criticism.

He kept bringing up that P99 made more money than he did. Lets assume he's right... so fucking what? What does that have to do with anything? RedWJamz isn't paying for top tier server hosting, data replication, bandwidth, etc... and I'm pretty sure legally they cant pay the GMs or it wont be "non-profit" anymore (thus not legal). It's completely irrelevant and he keeps repeating it over and over.

Rogean was kind of a dick in the stream chat (but I dont really blame him)

And yeah, I dont know why Braknar wasted his time saying "yeah that happens" instead of just doing a quick fix? It was a valid petition...

eisley
08-27-2015, 06:07 AM
this game is a little.. ban happy

Troxx
08-27-2015, 06:55 AM
this game is a little.. ban happy

The fact that they so aggressively police boxing and RMT on this server is one of the reasons the project is as good as it is. Most of what sucks and is toxic about this box comes from the players, not the staff.

Red is a cesspool because of the players that dwell there.

Blue with its queues is a joke because of the neckbeards willing to shit in a Pringles can for pixels.

Slithor
08-27-2015, 07:01 AM

Cool, you linked the video in which you see the Clue guy paying for his SHM epic MQ. You can even see them doing the fight right before that in that video... And them talking about it the whole time. He explains the whole situation. Lol

Doors
08-27-2015, 07:24 AM
The fact that they so aggressively police boxing and RMT on this server is one of the reasons the project is as good as it is. Most of what sucks and is toxic about this box comes from the players, not the staff.

Red is a cesspool because of the players that dwell there.

Blue with its queues is a joke because of the neckbeards willing to shit in a Pringles can for pixels.

Played both boxes blue before red opened. Blue was a far bigger cesspool, especially the end game.

Slithor
08-27-2015, 07:30 AM
He kept bringing up that P99 made more money than he did. Lets assume he's right... so fucking what? What does that have to do with anything? RedWJamz isn't paying for top tier server hosting, data replication, bandwidth, etc... and I'm pretty sure legally they cant pay the GMs or it wont be "non-profit" anymore (thus not legal).

Non-profit organizations pay their employees, otherwise they wouldn't exist. Pretty sure they just stay in the black and don't become a "profitable" company with a ton of overhead...

And yeah, I dont know why Braknar wasted his time saying "yeah that happens" instead of just doing a quick fix? It was a valid petition...
This is my experience with Braknar, he responds to petitions faster than say Aussier, but bans first asks questions later, even if you're in game and he un-bans you 30 minutes later.

He also likes to share way too much on why people were banned on streams and in the forums, obviously it was for this "possible" RMT which right in the video he linked the whole situation is explained. (At least this one sided 30k transaction)

I think if the staff went with original EQ's stance of "there are no camps in EQ" (I was told this on live 2 or 3 times and never bothered petitioning again about it, just worried about FTE) they would save themselves a lot of time and could just robo-close those petitions with that response.

They could then go in more depth researching actual issues and bans and maybe send you a tell when you're IN GAME and on the character or account in question.

am0n
08-27-2015, 08:15 AM
I imagine it has a lot less to do with this being a non-for-profit and a lot more to do with the fact that they don't hold any legal control over the EQ material. The fact that DBG recently worked with them on stuff doesn't necessarily mean they can start offering a paid service in the game. Right now they use the donated money to maintain hardware that can be used for any purpose; using that money to pay for service (which has exactly one purpose) would be a very grey area that they likely aren't interested in crossing into.

* Note: I only play a lawyer on P99 forums.

Gimp
08-27-2015, 08:47 AM
Last night was some,of the funniest shit I've ever seen. Almost fell out of my chair when he was telling at Rogean demanding Rogean thank him for streaming. It was amazing.

Gimp
08-27-2015, 08:47 AM
Yelling*

This new phone is the devil

Swish
08-27-2015, 09:38 AM
Poor form to fall back on the argument that streaming/uploading brings in new players to the server.

If you spend any amount of time watching any P99 stream you'll know there's people who come in and ask questions... people who don't play P99 and want to get started, or are curious at least.

Also Gimp, I've never seen anyone suck dick so hard in a stream before...you must love Rogean a lot. It was a pleasure timing you out when you tried to ramp it up ;)

Gimp
08-27-2015, 09:42 AM
So I guess you've never read a single statement youve made over the past few threads about this psycho? Like I said last night..of all the nutsacks you chose to ride, it's hilarious that you picked those.

Swish
08-27-2015, 09:45 AM
...and as I replied I hang out in a lot of EQ streams, I find it HILARIOUS omg lol that you decided not to take that in haha rofl kek

Coffee
08-27-2015, 09:45 AM
nothing suprising here

ive got 2 14 month old petitions that I get in trouble for bumping

csr here is unprofessional and often does things without proof and gets mad if you ask for clarification or further looks

am0n
08-27-2015, 09:46 AM
So I guess you've never read a single statement youve made over the past few threads about this psycho? Like I said last night..of all the nutsacks you chose to ride, it's hilarious that you picked those.

Swish
08-27-2015, 09:49 AM
haha kek rofl laughing so hard at Gimp haha...what a loser

Gimp
08-27-2015, 09:53 AM
haha kek rofl laughing so hard at Gimp haha...what a loser

Can I get you some more rustledsprouts, sir?

k2summit
08-27-2015, 09:54 AM
Swish rides this guys Dick so hard.
5 star thread.

Swish
08-27-2015, 09:56 AM
http://imageupload.co.uk/images/2015/08/27/komedi_1440684177677_48.gif

Sizar
08-27-2015, 09:57 AM

Jesus get your shit together. This was 30k given to red on his mule by another mule. The guy was paying for the MQ service for the shaman epic, something we have done about 2 dozen times in the last month. Furthermore the large amount of plat given to another player just previous to his ban was 60k given to ME, his guildy, who is looking to buy an item ingame and offered to wait and look in EC tunnel for him, rather than have red sit there and do it himself.

Disgusting

Troxx
08-27-2015, 09:58 AM
..of all the nutsacks you chose to ride, it's hilarious that you picked those.

QFT

Gimp
08-27-2015, 09:58 AM
For someone that considers themself to be such a troll, it amazes me that you can't tell the difference between riding nuts and instigation.

Actually, no it doesn't.

Swish
08-27-2015, 10:00 AM
Same old haters in this thread (Gimp, Kushie, Troxx)...stay mad folks.

Just need Kushie to remind everyone again that he has me on ignore for the triple lol.

Sizar
08-27-2015, 10:03 AM
You may absolutely be right.

We found that video after I already had the account flagged for other reasons.

You may be right, but again, like I said. I'd set aside a decent chunk of my time, and I'm still watching the petitions forum for any false positives.

After talking to him on skype last night after this happened, its unlikely he will even try. Good job on just booting a player from the server for no reason

Gimp
08-27-2015, 10:05 AM
After talking to him on skype last night after this happened, its unlikely he will even try. Good job on just booting a player from the server for no reason

Will run out of money playing poker and be back streaming p99 and e-begging for donations in less than two months. Don't kid yourself.

Itap
08-27-2015, 10:09 AM
The CSR staff are most likely strict with RMT due to daybreak. If DBG catches wind of any money being made over here off their pixels, shut down is imminent. Not that agree with the "ban first, ask questions later" mentality.

Pringles
08-27-2015, 10:17 AM
Will run out of money playing poker and be back streaming p99 and e-begging for donations in less than two months. Don't kid yourself.

Champion_Standing
08-27-2015, 10:17 AM
If you can sit there and stream for 10 hours straight you can get a job working in an office. Pretty ungrateful for a guy who makes his rent streaming a game he plays for free.

Pringles
08-27-2015, 10:19 AM

Leave my can out of this.

Troxx
08-27-2015, 10:24 AM
Swish rides this guys Dick so hard.
5 star thread.

If you can sit there and stream for 10 hours straight you can get a job working in an office.

Swish
08-27-2015, 10:30 AM

WolfsongReborn
08-27-2015, 10:30 AM
Seems like any of the streams linked play for 2 or 3 minutes and go into endless buffering.

Gimp
08-27-2015, 10:33 AM
Nobody's mad Swish..and that "umad" phrase is so played out.

I just find it funny that this guy is openly admitting,to profiting off a service Rogean provides for free and then genuinely wanted Rogean to thank him for streaming it. You can't make that shit up.

Swish
08-27-2015, 10:35 AM
I just find it funny that this guy is openly admitting,to profiting off a service Rogean provides for free and then genuinely wanted Rogean to thank him for streaming it. You can't make that shit up.

If you find the time you can have some beef with the hundreds of thousands of other Twitch streamers streaming CS:GO, League of Legends, DOTA2 etc etc.

Let me know how that goes for you...maybe target the LoL streamers who also make a crust doing YouTube vids as well, how dare they.

Troxx
08-27-2015, 10:39 AM

1- Open Swish profile.
2- look up all posts by swish
3- can only display 500
4- 500 posts ago from swish dated 10 August 2015
5- 500 posts in 17 days (that comes out to 10,735 posts a year at that rate)
6 ???? What would real post count be in RnF counted ????

Confirmed winner, never rustled, and loved by all.

Perhaps Swish has a raging boner for Redwjamz because he's the only other got who spends as much time doing p99 related activities as himself?

Inb4 more predictable "BDA sucks", "blue sucks so much I can't get off their forums", <borderline imaginative GIF inserted here>

Pras Swish!

Troxx
08-27-2015, 10:44 AM
Seriously ... If you spent even 5 minutes thinking about and/or typing a post before clicking submit (not counting time spent reading the forums), that comes out to 2 hours a day. How long do you spend making those cute gifs? And you actually have time to play AND watch 3 or more other peoples live feeds from time as well?

Seriously, you and Redwjamz are pretty obviously birds of a dysfunctional feather.

Swish
08-27-2015, 10:44 AM
586 characters in Troxx's post (with spaces)...all for me?

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/4/1/7/1/2/3/its-okay-to-feel-mad-105603609040.jpeg

Susvain2
08-27-2015, 10:46 AM
has ciprocakes been unbanned?

Gooch
08-27-2015, 10:56 AM
This is either some grade A troll on troll action, troll on rustled action, or just special needs FFA.

Sometimes I watched the guys stream while I worked.
I don't play p99.
He was an odd duck, but even ranting or getting angry he didn't seem malicious, just angry 24/7.
He was helpful to people in his stream.
There were a few people that appeared to enjoy bullying him in their stream or his chat.
For the most part he seemed to roll with the punches when people bullied him.
This whole situation was a mix of bad timing, poor CSR structure, and bad decisions from staff and gamer.
EQ drama 4 lyfe

Keep the pixel hate real kids.

Danary
08-27-2015, 11:02 AM
This is either some grade A troll on troll action, troll on rustled action, or just special needs FFA.

Sometimes I watched the guys stream while I worked.
I don't play p99.
He was an odd duck, but even ranting or getting angry he didn't seem malicious, just angry 24/7.
He was helpful to people in his stream.
There were a few people that appeared to enjoy bullying him in their stream or his chat.
For the most part he seemed to roll with the punches when people bullied him.
This whole situation was a mix of bad timing, poor CSR structure, and bad decisions from staff and gamer.
EQ drama 4 lyfe

Keep the pixel hate real kids. This. But I wouldnt say he was mad 24/7, I think he just takes the game and poker seriously.

Ennewi
08-27-2015, 11:27 AM
If you spend any amount of time watching any P99 stream you'll know there's people who come in and ask questions... people who don't play P99 and want to get started, or are curious at least.

not on par with running a server/answering petitions of those new players that found the server through yt/twitch channels

Plus there are knowledgeable viewers that will field questions about any given game, often before the streamer does. But throwing the p99 promoter card in the staff's faces just seems very Joel "I bring crowds guaranteed" Bauer. /shrug

Swish
08-27-2015, 11:38 AM
I guess beating Daybreak for the amount of streamers means nothing then? Rest assured the live progression viewers will be seeing "Project 1999" / "P99" a lot on stream titles when they're looking for something to watch and that sends signals.

am0n
08-27-2015, 11:48 AM
And that might matter if the devs made money off this. Advertising does nothing for them and so they don't need to accommodate anyone just because they are advertising. OP does makes money streaming it, though, so perhaps he should learn to be a bit more gracious that this free service provides him some form of revenue.

Gimp
08-27-2015, 11:54 AM
And that might matter if the devs made money off this. Advertising does nothing for them and so they don't need to accommodate anyone just because they are advertising. OP does makes money streaming it, though, so perhaps he should learn to be a bit more gracious that this free service provides him some form of revenue.

Ding. Although he'll never see this. The delusion is too real.

Bboboo
08-27-2015, 11:57 AM
Ding. Although he'll never see this. The delusion is too real.

You'd think there would be at least one logical post with 11k+

Swish
08-27-2015, 11:57 AM

Perhaps something needs to be posted up in the streamer thread then, asking streamers to donate some/all of their donations to keep the lights on.

Did anyone know Heartbrand donated $100 to P99 this week? Where's his kudos?

Swish
08-27-2015, 12:02 PM
...and suddenly the F5 crowd went quiet.

Danary
08-27-2015, 12:03 PM
Another tragic part of this is that just watching this forum you can see who likes who, and who doesnt like who. Lot of people trying to flex internet muscles here.

am0n
08-27-2015, 12:05 PM
Or perhaps they get ample donations as-is from people who enjoy what is being provided that they don't need to ask for donations? All you are suggesting is to create a reason to reward people for advertising, when they don't have any need to.

And why should he be given any kudos? If he enjoys what is being provided enough to want to donate to it, his enjoyment should be reward enough. If he doesn't enjoy it, then why is he donating?

Champion_Standing
My internet muscles are huge

/flex

am0n
...and suddenly the F5 crowd went quiet.

Sorry. Some of us have jobs!

Foreign concept, I know.

Danary
08-27-2015, 12:06 PM

Foreign concept, I know.
The irony of this statement is astronomical.

Swish
08-27-2015, 12:10 PM

Foreign concept, I know.

Easier to quote that than my reply before... seems you have no answer for that, but I'll press the point again.

Guy donates $100 but nobody says "thanks".

Guy doesn't donate a dime and everyone jumps on him.

I'm glad we're definitely all donators here, aren't you? Shun the non donators.

Gimp
08-27-2015, 12:10 PM
Thanks for the $100 Heartbrand.

There, that wasn't hard.

am0n
08-27-2015, 12:11 PM
Reading must be hard. Try looking up a few posts.

Champion_Standing
08-27-2015, 12:12 PM
Easier to quote that than my reply before... seems you have no answer for that, but I'll press the point again.

Yeah but it was donated to "keep red alive" so it was actually a bad thing.

Gimp
08-27-2015, 12:12 PM

How many of those non donators openly admit to profiting off this server? And to expand on that further, how many that profit from it demand thanks from the lead GM for making money off their free product?

Swish, I know you're not this dumb.

Swish
08-27-2015, 12:13 PM
Yeah but it was donated to "keep red alive" so it was actually a bad thing.

Both servers are hosted in the same unit right? Without HB/red you'd be $100 lighter this month.

REMEZ
08-27-2015, 12:17 PM
watching that part of you assholes telling him to kill himself made me want to quit this game.
Wow, just wow, you dont say that shit no matter what. I feel ashamed to be apart of this community after watching that.

Champion_Standing
08-27-2015, 12:20 PM
Both servers are hosted in the same unit right? Without HB/red you'd be $100 lighter this month.

Yeah but it's the thought that counts

Gimp
08-27-2015, 12:29 PM
watching that part of you assholes telling him to kill himself made me want to quit this game.
Wow, just wow, you dont say that shit no matter what. I feel ashamed to be apart of this community after watching that.

Those were redbros, they're scumbags

ClubnRed
08-27-2015, 12:31 PM
Well think about it like this.... If you had cancer you bet your ass you would never wish ill or death upon someone. Dont expect most people here arguing to understand that but yeah...

Same concept applies with this in a sense

FatMice
08-27-2015, 12:40 PM
D

I

D

N

T

lol'd

Itap
08-27-2015, 12:40 PM

Thats the Red99 community, they thrive on RL attacks. Part of the reason I wont put my red characters names in my sig

Alenya
08-27-2015, 12:43 PM
How many of those non donators openly admit to profiting off this server? And to expand on that further, how many that profit from it demand thanks from the lead GM for making money off their free product?

Swish, I know you're not this dumb.

I donated once, I also got a donation on my stream once which was the same amount...

“A bone to the dog is not charity. Charity is the bone shared with the dog, when you are just as hungry as the dog.”

ridiculousmoose
08-27-2015, 01:17 PM
lol this guy has an IQ of like 50

Robbintha Hood
08-27-2015, 01:38 PM
Not to say that this is Hathaway's state of mind (I don't know him personally). But if pixels (or getting banned) want to make you kill yourself, you shouldn't be playing the game to begin with.

THIS. IS. A. GAME.

Its not that serious.

But like I said previously, judging from the time spent on his twitch channel and listening to his opinions on things, his attitude, and his body language, I think he has some sort of psychological issue(s). Just my opinion.

skipdog
08-27-2015, 01:40 PM
This guy doesn't deserve to play on p1999.

Gwaran
08-27-2015, 01:45 PM
He got banned due to around 1:10:00 of twitch stream he takes 3XEssence Emerald as a form of RMT for unbanning twitch acct

Robbintha Hood
08-27-2015, 01:48 PM
He got banned due to around 1:10:00 of twitch stream he takes 3XEssence Emerald as a form of RMT for unbanning twitch acct

Was that written somewhere?

captnamazing
08-27-2015, 02:02 PM
Not to say that this is Hathaway's state of mind (I don't know him personally). But if pixels (or getting banned) want to make you kill yourself, you shouldn't be playing the game to begin with.

THIS. IS. A. GAME.

Its not that serious.

But like I said previously, judging from the time spent on his twitch channel and listening to his opinions on things, his attitude, and his body language, I think he has some sort of psychological issue(s). Just my opinion.

qft

Danary
08-27-2015, 02:03 PM
He got banned due to around 1:10:00 of twitch stream he takes 3XEssence Emerald as a form of RMT for unbanning twitch acct Talk about talking out of your ass. You might wanna read through this forum again so you wont further make yourself look like an ass.

Lubian
08-27-2015, 02:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ucI07wN.png

Danary
08-27-2015, 02:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ucI07wN.png Cheap bastard, wasnt he bragging about being some big shot engineer or something else millions of people do?

led
08-27-2015, 02:33 PM
LOL I was the one that wanted the twitch unban it was a joke and he didn't take my 500 plat but I gave him some essence emeralds cause a) I barely play and b) he dies a fuckton in Plane of Fear on his necro and I figured he could use some free rezzes.

Champion_Standing
08-27-2015, 02:40 PM
Don't really care to comment on his personal issues but after watching him go off about the server staff not answering his petitions to his satisfaction and the "service" being shitty I wouldn't have much sympathy if he did get banned for it.

I'm far from a p99 fan boy but lets be honest here, this server has better CSR and better anti-RMT and anti-cheat systems in place than games that I have paid to play. I seriously doubt that P99 gets enough donations to hire 1 csr even at minimum wage, ranting and demanding that just makes you look insane.

Benjogami
08-27-2015, 02:45 PM
An unban in some backwater Twitch channel has no monetary value. How exactly would that be RMT? Think about it.

And all you people talking about psychological problems no doubt have many of your own, as bad as anyone's. P99 incubates the nastiest cesspool of 30-something losers with fierce self-esteem issues that I've ever seen. If any of you streamed 1/4 as much as Colin your cracks would show real fast. And some of you do, and I've seen those cracks.

So shut the fuck up and let the man say some ignorant shit and have his outbursts now and then. Just because he pissed you off at some point or because your life is shit doesn't mean that you need to do some mental gymnastics to justify his ban and revel in his misfortune.

Being ungrateful isn't a bannable offense. Being ungrateful isn't even obviously wrong. The people that run P99 all get something from it, otherwise they wouldn't be doing it. Some of them probably get twinges of pleasure from controlling and feeding a community of dysfunctional manchildren. And banning them. Prison guards for washout nerds.

Best wishes to Colin in whatever he decides to do next.

Gwaran
08-27-2015, 02:49 PM
Talk about talking out of your ass. You might wanna read through this forum again so you wont further make yourself look like an ass.

Yes, I'm an ass! But notice he is booted no more than 2 minutes after this exchange!

Robbintha Hood
08-27-2015, 02:51 PM
An unban in some backwater Twitch channel has no monetary value. How exactly would that be RMT? Think about it.

And all you people talking about psychological problems no doubt have many of your own, as bad as anyone's. P99 incubates the nastiest cesspool of 30-something losers with fierce self-esteem issues that I've ever seen. If any of you streamed 1/4 as much as Colin your cracks would show real fast. And some of you do, and I've seen those cracks.

So shut the fuck up and let the man say some ignorant shit and have his outbursts now and then. Just because he pissed you off at some point or because your life is shit doesn't mean that you need to do some mental gymnastics to justify his ban and revel in his misfortune.

Being ungrateful isn't a bannable offense. Being ungrateful isn't even obviously wrong. The people that run P99 all get something from it, otherwise they wouldn't be doing it. Some of them probably get twinges of pleasure from controlling and feeding a community of dysfunctional manchildren. And banning them. Prison guards for washout nerds.

http://www.evilenglish.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/b6277dae24f6576d1dc78f44963a27f3.jpg

Danary
08-27-2015, 02:52 PM
Don't really care to comment on his personal issues but after watching him go off about the server staff not answering his petitions to his satisfaction and the "service" being shitty I wouldn't have much sympathy if he did get banned for it.

I'm far from a p99 fan boy but lets be honest here, this server has better CSR and better anti-RMT and anti-cheat systems in place than games that I have paid to play. I seriously doubt that P99 gets enough donations to hire 1 csr even at minimum wage, ranting and demanding that just makes you look insane. Im prettye sure a lot of people would volunteer for the position.

Champion_Standing
08-27-2015, 02:52 PM

No it's not, telling the guy who hosts the game to suck your dick probably is tho.

Sizar
08-27-2015, 02:53 PM

Well said

Wisteso
08-27-2015, 02:54 PM
I'm pretty surprised that there's not more of a response from his constant comparison of the money he receives VS the money P99 receives.

Am I missing something? Can someone explain to me why P99 having more revenue than this guy equates to P99 being able to have really fast petitions?

In what world does that make sense when a server is volunteer run?

Robbintha Hood
08-27-2015, 03:07 PM
I'm pretty surprised that there's not more of a response from his constant comparison of the money he receives VS the money P99 receives.

Am I missing something? Can someone explain to me why P99 having more revenue than this guy equates to P99 being able to have really fast petitions?

Very good point.

Gimp
08-27-2015, 03:09 PM

You're trying to use logic and reason to argue with someone that is clearly bipolar, schitzo, or both. Save your time. He couldn't connect the dots last night while Rogean was holding his hand and explaining it to him; it's not worth the trouble.

Danary
08-27-2015, 03:10 PM
That was explaining? Looked like trolling to me.

Gooch
08-27-2015, 03:12 PM
This whole thread is like watching a pack of blind monkeys try to fuck a greased football and FQing about it.

Someone on staff should probably at least reach out to the guy. Even if he doesn't come back. The guy went as far to try and host a server event. So he's at least trying to bring something to your community. It looked a lot like the volunteer leadership were siding and participating with the fucktard trolls. Whether they were or not, and I don't think they were, the perception was there. That alone would piss off most people.

The rest of the dissection of the situation is all just FQ circle jerking until everyone is sticky.

Ennewi
08-27-2015, 03:12 PM

So shut the fuck up and let the RnF posters say some ignorant shit and have their outbursts now and then. Just because they pissed you off at some point doesn't mean that you need to do some mental gymnastics...

Kk now someone else tell me to shut the fuck up and stop with the mental gymnastics. Please. I want to stop checking this thread. But it's addictive.

Troxx
08-27-2015, 03:14 PM
You're trying to use logic and reason to argue with someone that is clearly bipolar, schitzo, or both. Save your time. He couldn't connect the dots last night while Rogean was holding his hand and explaining it to him; it's not worth the trouble.

Meh, he's not schizophrenic ...

But other than that ... Spot on.

Swish
08-27-2015, 03:43 PM
Felt great banning Gimp's twitch account (iwarfare) in that chat room last night.

It was the equivalent of two guys going back and forth and having some screechy girl in the background trying to stir shit up further.

His contribution was basically whatever Rogean said but paraphrased and repeated with a -30 IQ adjustment. Same shit happens here, he'll just requote whatever some other mad/bad said in another thread like it's his own words.

Danary
08-27-2015, 03:47 PM
Felt great banning Gimp's twitch account (iwarfare) in that chat room last night.

It was the equivalent of two guys going back and forth and having some screechy girl in the background trying to stir shit up further.

His contribution was basically whatever Rogean said but paraphrased and repeated with a -30 IQ adjustment. Same shit happens here, he'll just requote whatever some other mad/bad said in another thread like it's his own words. Yep, pretty much sums it up.

Spyder73
08-27-2015, 03:58 PM
We are burying the lead here - People actually watch P99 Twitch streams? And someone is actually make money streaming P99??? I just don't understand....how...why...**Head explodes**

Kaym
08-27-2015, 04:02 PM
Feel bad for this guy, but at the end of the day... hes living off my tax dollars and on top of it wants a PERFECT* free server to play on 16 hours a day while collecting unemployment.

Hope for his sake one day he wakes up and realizes he needs to take responsibility for his life situation.

*p99 is already fucking amazing, higher quality than most non-volunteer MMOs out there. <3 p99 staff.

Shoop
08-27-2015, 04:08 PM
We are burying the lead here - People actually watch P99 Twitch streams? And someone is actually make money streaming P99??? I just don't understand....how...why...**Head explodes**

Redwjamz was the only entertaining one since he would often stream very tense and high risk situations.

Swish
08-27-2015, 04:12 PM
First person to kill Phinny solo, did anyone else manage it since?

Lamil
08-27-2015, 04:15 PM
Him dying in fear and or ranting was somehow strangely enjoyable... not sure if he's the one mentally fucked up or me for watching him explode

led
08-27-2015, 04:15 PM
Redwjamz was the only entertaining one since he would often stream very tense and high risk situations.

Exactly. Half the camps he does aren't even considered by 99% of the server as they aren't in detailed wiki guides where you follow a clear progression on your way to lvl 60 and all of the pixelz.

Gimp
08-27-2015, 04:23 PM

His contribution was basically whatever Rogean said but paraphrased and repeated with a -30 IQ adjustment. Same shit happens here, he'll just requote whatever some other mad/bad said in another thread like it's his own words.

You're so cute.

PS, he finally openly admitted to using a zone exploit to kill Phinny, so you can quit using that tag line.

Swish
08-27-2015, 04:25 PM
he finally openly admitted to using a zone exploit to kill Phinny, so you can quit using that tag line.

thanks buttercup sweetykins, can you linkypoos where he said that?

Gimp
08-27-2015, 04:32 PM
Nah, I'm good.

captnamazing
08-27-2015, 04:33 PM
All I learned from this event is that I should have ignored Swish a long time ago.

Swish
08-27-2015, 04:37 PM
Nah, I'm good.

disregard that bullshit then lol

...and oh look, a disgruntled guy with a BDA tag.

Daldaen
08-27-2015, 04:38 PM
You could just watch his video and see he clearly is creating an unnatural fight between two non-KoS NPCs using an exploit on P99. He sends his caster pet in to attack Phinny and he gates while the pet is still casting an offensive spell as he zones out. He zones out and the former pet continues casting the nuke which then lands on Phinny and the two NPCs fight.

This completely avoids the dispel proc that would normally strip a charmed pet in 2 seconds by guaranteeing the two NPCs fight without needing to be charmed. It also creates a scenario where there is no risk to himself because he isn't involved in the battle until he sneaks in to cast a Wildfire at the very end.

NPCs should Insta-cancel casting spells when charm breaks due to the former master zoning (they do this on live), but they don't on P99, and he utilized this broken mechanic to create a battle between two NPCs not on opposing factions.

This behavior was done on live using NPC pets that would DoT another one and it would create a faction war. Many players had their accounts banned from exploiting this "faction warring" to generate massive amounts of exp/loots with almost no effort or risk. The way they did it was similar but it was done on a larger scale between a large number of mobs on different (but not opposing) factions. I believe in his case he accidently created a faction war and it bugged out further and a second tainted/corrupted seahorse healed through a wall or aggroed Phinny in some way that allowed him to finish off Phinny.

It's certainly clever no doubt, but on live it was behavior that would get you banned if you got reported.

#TheMoreYouKnow.gif

Swish
08-27-2015, 04:43 PM
No respect for people using puppet string charges on solo artist challenge fights, sorry Dal pal. Jealousy isn't becoming of you.

Meanwhile on live people get a pet class out in The Hole and XP while afk... so the notion of a ban? Nope lol.

Gobgar
08-27-2015, 04:44 PM

I watch P99 on Twitch because I play other MMO's, but I still know which game is the best and which classic server is the best - and that game is Everquest on P99!

Redwjamz is by far one of the best streamers of P99 because he streams high level quality content for hours at a time. I bet the majority of the server plays just as many hours as this dude. If you watch him interact with his guild then you know how much time he spends helping his guild progress.

Daldaen
08-27-2015, 04:45 PM
The bans I speak of were PoP era. Not 2015 Mercenary AFK era.

The things they ban for change over time you know :P.

jaybone
08-27-2015, 04:45 PM
Swish you have become increasingly annoying since you started visiting redwjamz stream. It's almost like you are turning into him.

Gimp
08-27-2015, 04:46 PM
You could just watch his video and see he clearly is creating an unnatural fight between two non-KoS NPCs using an exploit on P99. He sends his caster pet in to attack Phinny and he gates while the pet is still casting an offensive spell as he zones out. He zones out and the former pet continues casting the nuke which then lands on Phinny and the two NPCs fight.

This completely avoids the dispel proc that would normally strip a charmed pet in 2 seconds by guaranteeing the two NPCs fight without needing to be charmed. It also creates a scenario where there is no risk to himself because he isn't involved in the battle until he sneaks in to cast a Wildfire at the very end.

NPCs should Insta-cancel casting spells when charm breaks due to the former master zoning (they do this on live), but they don't on P99, and he utilized this broken mechanic to create a battle between two NPCs not on opposing factions.

This behavior was done on live using NPC pets that would DoT another one and it would create a faction war. Many players had their accounts banned from exploiting this "faction warring" to generate massive amounts of exp/loots with almost no effort or risk. The way they did it was similar but it was done on a larger scale between a large number of mobs on different (but not opposing) factions. I believe in his case he accidently created a faction war and it bugged out further and a second tainted/corrupted seahorse healed through a wall or aggroed Phinny in some way that allowed him to finish off Phinny.

It's certainly clever no doubt, but on live it was behavior that would get you banned if you got reported.

#TheMoreYouKnow.gif

^

Swish
08-27-2015, 04:51 PM
Swish you have become increasingly annoying since you started visiting redwjamz stream. It's almost like you are turning into him.

That's probably a timeline of about 9 months or more, I must grate on people slowly.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Destron
08-27-2015, 05:03 PM
Ignoring Swish should be a new years resolution for anyone on the Blue Server, except do it now.

led
08-27-2015, 05:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kG071Ct.jpg

Oleris
08-27-2015, 05:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kG071Ct.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Kd5hoKT.gif

Pringles
08-27-2015, 05:12 PM

Not gonna lie, I used to like Swish's posts, but the incessant red spam, coupled with the recent nut swinging..... "yikes".

Pringles
08-27-2015, 05:14 PM

#TheMoreYouKnow.gif

Those tactics pit wars were amazing. I think there were even some good wars in some alien (luclin) zone... but I cant recall specifics.

Murri
08-27-2015, 05:16 PM
best I remember were in western wastes

dafier
08-27-2015, 05:19 PM

#TheMoreYouKnow.gif

Holy crap....

I used to do this on live for xp and loots. Of course this was WAY back in the day before the fixed it.

I didn't know it was a vulnerability here. At any rate, ya it's an/was exploit and a beautifully thoughtful one when you figured it out.

I know Baelish(sp) (Admin of Allakhazam) during Vanilla used to do something like this in Freeport.

dafier
08-27-2015, 05:20 PM
He was a dark Elf Enchanter on Povar.

Swish
08-27-2015, 05:26 PM
Not gonna lie, I used to like Swish's posts, but the incessant red spam, coupled with the recent nut swinging..... "yikes".

18 pages of salty tears, you're all welcome - I know some people (other than me) were entertained :D Shame they moved it. All is going well on the bard if anyone wants another update?

As for this "nut swinging" you guys keep mentioning (that must be an American term)... I've just been defending the guy here because he's fun to watch and wasn't around when you were all firing shots at his life and how he's living it.

I'd do the same for all....well most.... hmm, some of you ;)

Pokesan
08-27-2015, 05:29 PM
don't like swishs posts? yell at him until he stops or just don't read them. nobody gives a single shit who you have on ignore either. that shit is worthless cut it out.

fishingme
08-27-2015, 05:45 PM
People exploit game mechanics every day in just about every guild on the server.

Workshop35
08-27-2015, 07:44 PM
freedooooooooooooooooooom

Oleris
08-27-2015, 08:06 PM
sirken and rogean mods now. http://www.twitch.tv/redwjamz

Tasslehofp99
08-27-2015, 08:26 PM
dumb to ban people for having an opinion or disagreeing with yours imo

Tasslehofp99
08-27-2015, 08:28 PM

#TheMoreYouKnow.gif

They didn't start banning anyone for this type of thing until Plane of Tactics pit was exploited using this strat to gain like hundreds of AA's per day btw.

Shjade
08-27-2015, 09:56 PM
false flag

blue players impersonating red

When all you have to do to "impersonate" red is yell at someone to kill themselves...that doesn't say anything positive about red.

Food for thought.

Raije1000
08-27-2015, 10:00 PM
If you tune in right now he is crunching into rice crisps with Rogean money. its great

Gimp
08-27-2015, 10:05 PM
When all you have to do to "impersonate" red is yell at someone to kill themselves...that doesn't say anything positive about red.

Food for thought.

Try red today folks! Not toxic at all, I promises.

-Swish

<3

Shjade
08-27-2015, 10:05 PM
No respect for people using puppet string charges on solo artist challenge fights, sorry Dal pal. Jealousy isn't becoming of you.

"No respect" for puppet strings, but you hold up an exploit kill as a "server first?"

Well, thanks for being open about your blind support for this guy, I guess. Makes it easy to justify not listening to you anymore when you make it this obvious. :|

Swish
08-27-2015, 10:27 PM
"No respect" for puppet strings, but you hold up an exploit kill as a "server first?"

Where did I do that? If you can find where I said that I'd like to see it.

Swish
08-27-2015, 10:32 PM
Try red today folks! Not toxic at all, I promises.

-Swish

<3

Love you too Gimp, wherever I go I know you'll be there hating on me quietly :)

(kind of like Gollum hating those hobbitses I suppose)

bic
08-27-2015, 10:41 PM
One day I simply asked why he was soloing in fear so much. Didn't say anything rude, just asked a question. He banned be permanently from his Twitch chat. Fuck this weirdo.

Shjade
08-27-2015, 10:53 PM
Where did I do that? If you can find where I said that I'd like to see it.
k
First person to kill Phinny solo, did anyone else manage it since?

Swish
08-27-2015, 11:03 PM
Thought you were talking about Red claiming a Velious first or something.

When I saw the video of it I took it as genuine - everyone was impressed. Funnily only since his unpopularity have people made the effort to analyze it. Maybe I'll look at it again and see if those pointing the finger are right.

But yeah, puppet string kills...personally no respect for those, all power to you if you rank them equal with people just using their own spells/skills to accomplish something very difficult.

Raije1000
08-27-2015, 11:09 PM
I wonder if red cried himself to sleep knowing he was banned. He had to.

Mojo24
08-27-2015, 11:56 PM
Dude had a shitty experience but he is an asshole.

He can sit there and play video games and bitch about a free gaming experience for 20 hours a day and collect unemployment but he can't work from home via his computer.

0 sympathy.

nyclin
08-28-2015, 12:10 AM

He can sit there and play video games and bitch about a free gaming experience for 20 hours a day and collect unemployment but he can't work from home via his computer.

0 sympathy.

he has a twitch in his pelvic floor, have some sympathy please

Pokesan
08-28-2015, 12:11 AM

0 sympathy.

based on the whole banning/raging at people instantly over nothing thing he does, i really doubt he could telecommute in any job. just accept that he's fucked up and go on with your day and let him do the same.

Mojo24
08-28-2015, 12:16 AM
he has a twitch in his pelvic floor, have some sympathy please

Why? He treats people that ask honest questions like shit. He's not a nice person. The fact that he's disabled doesn't give him the right to treat others the way he does. That is why I have no sympathy or respect for the guy.

mr_jon3s
08-28-2015, 12:46 AM
My poor white erudite. Kappa

Galvatar
08-28-2015, 02:32 AM
He's an asshole.

His rant against the staff for not answering his petition in .343242 seconds BECAUSE HE IS THE ONLY PLAYER ON THIS SERVER should tell you everything you need to know.

A little while later, he says "Yeah, I said some stuff, I don't really remember.."

Telling the lead GM to suck on your six inches, which is probably more like four or three, should get you banned straight up anywhere. They don't need to take that, what the hell is your problem?

Smedy
08-28-2015, 03:12 AM
salty brought me here and i have chuckled whole heartedly at the livestream meltdown & ban't

surron
08-28-2015, 07:32 AM
They didn't start banning anyone for this type of thing until Plane of Tactics pit was exploited using this strat to gain like hundreds of AA's per day btw.

you mean like this?

http://i.imgur.com/TKzoRos.png

goog times.

Benjogami
08-28-2015, 09:47 AM
Telling the lead GM to suck on your six inches, which is probably more like four or three, should get you banned straight up anywhere. They don't need to take that, what the hell is your problem?

So if someone in EQ tells me to suck their dick, I should petition to get them banned? Or I suppose this rule only applies to the lead GM, because, what, he's a big baby?

Raije1000
08-28-2015, 10:48 AM
If i provided a free service and someone talked to me the way that creep did to Rogean, i would take my free service away from said person. Everyone is a fucking me first and a gimme gimme.

Swish
08-28-2015, 10:52 AM
If i provided a free service and someone talked to me the way that creep did to Rogean, i would take my free service away from said person. Everyone is a fucking me first and a gimme gimme.

Perhaps, but what if Rogean went into his Twitch and instigated it? That's what happened.

It made for a good show whatever way you slice it.

FatMice
08-28-2015, 11:05 AM
He's an asshole.

His rant against the staff for not answering his petition in .343242 seconds BECAUSE HE IS THE ONLY PLAYER ON THIS SERVER should tell you everything you need to know.

A little while later, he says "Yeah, I said some stuff, I don't really remember.."

http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/143/1436436/2900012-3695429955-XzkaX.gif

Raije1000
08-28-2015, 11:21 AM
I've always subscribed to the thought of, don't bite the hand that feeds you. Something that i'm sure even his creepy stuffed animals would understand.

Champion_Standing
08-28-2015, 11:30 AM
So if someone in EQ tells me to suck their dick, I should petition to get them banned? Or I suppose this rule only applies to the lead GM, because, what, he's a big baby?

Staff bashing is against the rules bud, plenty of people have been banned in game and on the forums for talking shit about the staff.