PDA

View Full Version : Brujean <Forsaken> is a shady pussy

rgostic
08-26-2015, 12:42 PM
This player was sitting around a double holgresh spawn, where two holgresh spawn so close together they can be treated as a single camp. He didn't look like he was camping both spawns though, so I asked him how many phs he was camping. His response was 'like one'. Because he had just told me he was only camping one of the two spawns, I sat down on the ph he wasn't on top of. Sure enough, he came over and got all butthurt, asking why I was moving in on his spot.

Turns out he was camping both spawns, fully aware of both placeholders, but was afraid that if he told me he had two I would try and take one from him. Instead of playing straight, he tried to lie to protect himself from a threat that didn't exist. The fact that he was afraid of me trying to take something he had a rightful claim to and lied to dissuade me from doing so paints a clear picture of his expectations of other players on the server, and these expectations are assuredly a reflection of his own playstyle, one with no concern for the server's play nice policy.

Brujean is a shady pussy.

Swish
08-26-2015, 12:47 PM
blue drama is pathetic, isn't it? I'm glad I left.

Brujean is an asshole, but look at the thick book of rules and precedents you need to look through to see if you are in the right or wrong in that situation.

Legday
08-26-2015, 12:48 PM
This is such a non issue that I'm not sure where to start.

Legday <Asgard>
60 Warrior

Spyder73
08-26-2015, 12:51 PM
Mr. Rgositc, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Your tool bag rating is 10/10 for trying to horn in on a 2 mobs camp BTW - F#CK YOU

jaybone
08-26-2015, 12:54 PM
Man blue sounds like fun.

kaev
08-26-2015, 01:06 PM
This is such a non issue that I'm not sure where to start.

Legday <Asgard>
60 Warrior

I wanna know where he gets his tinfoil at. Sounds like he's getting the uncut stuff.

Pokesan
08-26-2015, 01:10 PM
typical BDA camp stealing

captnamazing
08-26-2015, 01:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/QtnoxgT.jpg

Kushie
08-26-2015, 01:24 PM
http://i.minus.com/iDqnXVhgSyVHZ.gif

Prismaticshop
08-26-2015, 01:28 PM
http://replygif.net/i/759.gif

Juevento
08-26-2015, 01:32 PM
Thanks TMO?

ClubnRed
08-26-2015, 03:16 PM
If its that big a deal. Come to red and fight for your stuff instead of waiting in line for years to get a single kill

Iniamyen
08-26-2015, 03:34 PM
shady pussy

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn305/Iniamyen/Mobile%20Uploads/Dogs-Do-Not-Want-2_zpsfdbb9c3f.jpg

Swish
08-26-2015, 03:49 PM
If its that big a deal. Come to red and fight for your stuff instead of waiting in line for years to get a single kill

simp403
08-26-2015, 04:10 PM

Come to red and join in on the 200 man circlejerk.

I wonder what excuse red players are going to fellate themselves with in a few months when the Holgresh camp dies down.

indiscriminate_hater
08-26-2015, 04:11 PM
typical Taken member

simp403
08-26-2015, 05:06 PM
If he started giving you shit, you should have just asked him if he was camping both PHs. If he said no, then tell him you're going to take the one he isn't camping. If he said yes, then tell him that he can't reserve two camps if someone else is there to take the other. If he dodges the question, then call him out on it and tell him he can give you a clear answer or fuck off.

Instead, you decided to whine on an internet forum. That's not going to accomplish much.

Ciroco
08-26-2015, 05:31 PM
This is what playing on blue is like 100% of the time, guys. Stay red IMO

MaksimMazor
08-26-2015, 05:37 PM
TMO cares

Maner
08-26-2015, 05:47 PM
This player was sitting around a double holgresh spawn, where two holgresh spawn so close together they can be treated as a single camp. He didn't look like he was camping both spawns though, so I asked him how many phs he was camping. His response was 'like one'. Because he had just told me he was only camping one of the two spawns, I sat down on the ph he wasn't on top of. Sure enough, he came over and got all butthurt, asking why I was moving in on his spot.

Turns out he was camping both spawns, fully aware of both placeholders, but was afraid that if he told me he had two I would try and take one from him. Instead of playing straight, he tried to lie to protect himself from a threat that didn't exist. The fact that he was afraid of me trying to take something he had a rightful claim to and lied to dissuade me from doing so paints a clear picture of his expectations of other players on the server, and these expectations are assuredly a reflection of his own playstyle, one with no concern for the server's play nice policy.

Brujean is a shady pussy.

Wow if this got you as upset as it seems. You must be a real stable person in real life...

Sadre Spinegnawer
08-26-2015, 05:56 PM
Mr. Rgositc, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Your tool bag rating is 10/10 for trying to horn in on a 2 mobs camp BTW - F#CK YOU

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Leonardo-DiCaprio-Approve-In-Django-Unchained.gif

Susvain2
08-26-2015, 08:26 PM
LOL drama over 1 spawn point

this might honestly be the most cringeworthy drama ive ever seen on blue

Pheer
08-26-2015, 08:52 PM

Come to red, join empire, and wait in line for years to get a single pixel

Swish
08-26-2015, 08:56 PM
join empire, and wait in line for years to get a single pixel

I think you mean BDA.

Nirgon
08-26-2015, 08:57 PM

you are aware we get every raid mob instead of it being split 3+ ways, yes?

k

Ella`Ella
08-26-2015, 09:02 PM

Been raiding for less than a month with Empire and have gotten

SS Legs
SS Arms
SS Tunic (KEK)
Ancient Wyvern Hide Legs
Baton of Flame
2x Bracer of Benevolence
Circlet of the Falinkan
Dragon Hero Bracer given to me fo free

Our Duke who art in Empire, Gongshow be thy name.

Sadre Spinegnawer
08-26-2015, 09:14 PM

SS Legs
SS Arms
SS Tunic (KEK)
Ancient Wyvern Hide Legs
Baton of Flame
2x Bracer of Benevolence
Circlet of the Falinkan

Not sure this is the best strategy. Admitting that "but Red pixelquest is hawt!" kind of makes a bad argument for the approach to gameplay Red rewards. You fell into a trap imho. You accepted a bad premise to win an argument. As I said, not usually a good strat. Forumquest better plz.

Kushie
08-26-2015, 09:23 PM

SS Legs
SS Arms
SS Tunic (KEK)
Ancient Wyvern Hide Legs
Baton of Flame
2x Bracer of Benevolence
Circlet of the Falinkan

Am I the only person unimpressed with this loot? You're wearing the same shit everyone on blue is also wearing.

No one wants to play with the pras kids, even Rogean knows Red sucks dick.

arsenalpow
08-26-2015, 09:25 PM
I think you mean BDA.

so mad

As far as raid size goes these days it's definitely Rampage with double the numbers of every other guild, then Taken, then BDA / Forsaken / Divinity (only in WToV) with about the same raid numbers, then Asgard, then HK. Haven't seen Gimpatron in the snow but their 3 guild composition is probably about the same as Taken.

Swish
08-26-2015, 09:25 PM
Am I the only person unimpressed with this loot? You're wearing the same shit everyone on blue is also wearing.

No one wants to play with the pras kids, even Rogean knows Red sucks dick.

someone on blue got to loot all that? the poor trialists don't have a chance do they?

Man0warr
08-26-2015, 09:57 PM
How low Unbrella has fallen. Bragging about loot on a server where the only people to brag to are other people in your guild - may as well make your own emu server and spawn BiS.

Swish
08-26-2015, 09:58 PM
How low Unbrella has fallen. Bragging about loot on a server where the only people to brag to are other people in your guild - may as well make your own emu server and spawn BiS.

Because BDA isn't a circlejerk guild at all is it? rofl

Faron
08-26-2015, 10:17 PM
blue drama is pathetic, isn't it? I'm glad I left.

So are we. For every tardfuck that leaves for red, blue gets better by a factor of 1. Small steps.

Sadre Spinegnawer
08-26-2015, 11:49 PM
Because BDA isn't a circlejerk guild at all is it? rofl

Petty sure it is red that is a definitive circle jerk. you guys got one guild. And you keep visiting blue forums about how awesome it is when you all lube up.

Swish
08-26-2015, 11:55 PM
Petty sure it is red that is a definitive circle jerk. you guys got one guild. And you keep visiting blue forums about how awesome it is when you all lube up.

If there was one guild there wouldn't be any pvp. Plenty of pvp around. You won't believe it but some of us aren't guilded... imagine that...

Kushie
08-27-2015, 12:45 AM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=11281

Vianna
08-27-2015, 12:54 AM

Or join Rampage for the exact same experience.... Like you ??

Swish
08-27-2015, 12:57 AM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=11281

Is that the 5th or 6th time you've reminded me I'm on your ignore list? I'm starting to lose track.

jpetrick
08-27-2015, 02:41 AM
Your join date is 2011 and this is what you bring to rnf? Boring.

Messie
08-27-2015, 02:47 AM
Your join date is 2011 and this is what you bring to rnf? Boring.

ClubnRed
08-27-2015, 10:51 AM

Nah i never join the big dog of the server. Aint my thang. I like a challenge, unlike empire.

ClubnRed
08-27-2015, 10:57 AM

SS Legs
SS Arms
SS Tunic (KEK)
Ancient Wyvern Hide Legs
Baton of Flame
2x Bracer of Benevolence
Circlet of the Falinkan

Welp that just shows me your time on red is nearing its end. I like to take my time and earn gear over time. Not just bumrush and get geared out in less then a month. But i guess you want to basically be as geared as possible because your afraid of a real challenge in pvp? Gotcha, your definately empire material.

Tasslehofp99
08-27-2015, 08:21 PM
Red99, where the players are so bad they had to cry for a year to get a 250% exp bonus. Where the players claim that EQ PVP is vastly superior to PVE yet they spend 99% of their time PVE'ing because they greifed any competition off the server. Lets not forget that red99's population is full of WoW-kid retards and that the community sucks cock.

But hey, atleast you can get geared out in a month.

lol whoever said that red99 players should just start their own box and summon all the pixels they want was spot on. There isn't much difference between that and red99 except the RNG factor on loot dropping and resists in PVP.