PDA

View Full Version : The A-Team

ExquisiousEQ
08-16-2015, 08:05 PM
Most of the people I ran into seem friendly in the guild the A-Team but last night in COM Doyle showed me there true Color's they are The Ass Team. Doyle you are a true a-hole.

Swish
08-16-2015, 08:12 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/8dx7Q9AXiMM24/giphy.gif

William_Munny15
08-16-2015, 08:12 PM
Didn't most of them turn out to be RMTers?

Raije1000
08-16-2015, 08:16 PM
I know Franswa from rampage is. Didn't Sloan buy/sell him? Maybe both?

Thulghor
08-16-2015, 08:23 PM
Doyle is usually alright. I got along with the guy a bit. What did he do to draw your ire?

Bboboo
08-16-2015, 08:33 PM
Not even a story?

MINUS FIVE STARS!

untergang
08-16-2015, 08:54 PM
moar like the #2 team, amirite?

Itap
08-16-2015, 09:14 PM
Didn't most of them turn out to be RMTers?

Only 2 of them, afaik. Norden and Tecmos

Whirled
08-16-2015, 09:19 PM
moar pixels inc

Tasslehofp99
08-16-2015, 09:31 PM
I know Franswa from rampage is. Didn't Sloan buy/sell him? Maybe both?

rofl

salty

Ambrotos
08-16-2015, 09:35 PM
I wouldn't consider truth salty.

ExquisiousEQ
08-16-2015, 09:55 PM
So I'm a 44 Wizard Invited to a CoM Group at the Temple I'm in the group maybe 10 mins and Doyle on his Lvl 46 Wizard whos is pretty much Naked except for Robe of the Advisor , Gatorscale sleeves an some other junk but missing armor, And gives Doyle the lead on his Wizard. He says We gotta get rid of the Dead weight an immediately kick me a 44 Wizard out of the group along with the Warrior and a Druid. I, Who was actually Nuking mobs an rooting instead of sitting there nuking every once in awhile like Doyle on his half naked wizard. Then logs onto his 51 shaman So he can duo It with the mage. that was an asshole move to kick people outta the group like that because you got the lead and you had shit gear in the slots you did have gear.

ExquisiousEQ
08-16-2015, 09:56 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm a 44 Wizard Invited to a CoM Group at the Temple I'm in the group maybe 10 mins and Doyle on his Lvl 46 Wizard whos is pretty much Naked except for Robe of the Advisor , Gatorscale sleeves an some other junk but missing armor, And gives Doyle the lead on his Wizard. He says We gotta get rid of the Dead weight an immediately kick me a 44 Wizard out of the group along with the Warrior and a Druid. I, Who was actually Nuking mobs an rooting instead of sitting there nuking every once in awhile like Doyle on his half naked wizard. Then logs onto his 51 shaman So he can duo It with the mage. that was an asshole move to kick people outta the group like that because you got the lead and you had shit gear in the slots you did have gear.

Thulghor
08-16-2015, 10:34 PM
Ah the old Trojan group takeover. I see this a lot in CoM.

Pringles
08-16-2015, 10:42 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/78/f2/fc/78f2fcb8a8596dd363b34c03ef01fff6.jpg

ExquisiousEQ
08-16-2015, 11:16 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/78/f2/fc/78f2fcb8a8596dd363b34c03ef01fff6.jpg

Doyle does my favorite part is when they drive off the cliff an die. That family was such a bunch of redneck idiots. I didn't even notice that's what he named his toon after but that Completely explains everything.

Sadre Spinegnawer
08-16-2015, 11:50 PM

/thread

Tasslehofp99
08-17-2015, 02:08 AM

If that is the truth, why are all those accused by said person unbanned atm? :confused:

Raije1000
08-17-2015, 02:20 AM

Haha Tassel you always suck, REKT

Raije1000
08-17-2015, 02:24 AM
I used to log on Franswa as a naked char in PoF for tracking, hours on end (you never did tassel, you contributed nothing to FE other then a shitty attitude) and now he is a officer in <Rampage> i wonder how much Sloan made off that char.

Thulghor
08-17-2015, 02:32 AM
So why thow all of A-Team under a bus over one guy and one incident?

Thulghor
08-17-2015, 02:33 AM
Meant that for the OP, not the subsequent RMT conspiracy.

Galvatar
08-17-2015, 02:45 AM
So I'm a 44 Wizard mistakenly invited to a CoM Group at the Temple due to miscommunication by the group leader at the time. I'm nuking every pull immediately, pulling aggro and wasting all the healer's mana for maybe 10 mins when Doyle, after repeatedly mentioning how shitty I was, on his Lvl 46 Wizard portmule who is dressed in rags, asks for leader. Doyle then says We gotta get rid of the Dead weight and immediately kicks me, a 44 Wizard who has been utterly useless, out of the group along with the Warrior who can't hold aggro (and ninja looted a ruby on his group last night). A Druid who was present also decided to leave at that time having real world engagements.

I, Who was just mashing random keys instead of sitting there nuking every once in awhile like Doyle on his half naked wizard who was DPsing, CCing, pulling on occasion, could not understand what was going on, given my limited grasp on logic and reality. He then logs onto his 51 Shaman so he can form a proper party with the mage, and his other badass friends.

Because I am a retard, I then died with my idiot friends, and was stupid enough to ask Doyle's Cleric (who has been parked in CoM this week handing out free rezzes to anyone who asks) for a rez after having posted in RnF about not only him, but his whole guild. Doyle was nice enough to have his Cleric rez everyone in the zone except for me, because I got exactly what I deserved for spreading my slander and lies.

Durr hurr.

There, I fixed it for you. Now go back to Mistmoore, you ponce.

Raije1000
08-17-2015, 02:46 AM
The threads subject has changed, RMT confirmed within <Rampage>

Thulghor
08-17-2015, 02:54 AM
Oh man, just got good.

Tasslehofp99
08-17-2015, 02:59 AM
I used to log on Franswa as a naked char in PoF for tracking, hours on end (you never did tassel, you contributed nothing to FE other then a shitty attitude) and now he is a officer in <Rampage> i wonder how much Sloan made off that char.

I'm all for the truth.

I never logged on any characters that weren't mine or guild-leveled trackers. I've always heard rumors of RMT and tons of accusations from people. If this shit is true then why are all of these people still able to log on their toons? Shit is suspect as fuck.

captnamazing
08-17-2015, 03:08 AM
well considering a-team is an emaciated husk of what it once was (Ramp-A-ge)
this guy represents them more than ever!

Raije1000
08-17-2015, 03:14 AM
I'm all for the truth.

I never logged on any characters that weren't mine or guild-leveled trackers. I've always heard rumors of RMT and tons of accusations from people. If this shit is true then why are all of these people still able to log on their toons? Shit is suspect as fuck.

I agree. Im not sure why Sloans characters are still around, he was pretty open about his intent to buy chars with dead presidents.

Prismaticshop
08-17-2015, 05:52 AM
Isnt Raije1000 that guy that rage quit over loot in FE and deleted his toon (Nekro) over it after failing to RMT?

Still posting on the forums 3 years later.

impressive butthurt

ExquisiousEQ
08-17-2015, 11:10 PM
There, I fixed it for you. Now go back to Mistmoore, you ponce.

You Doyle msg ed me an said you have a cleric parked at temple. Never once did I message you and ask for a Res or did I ask the cleric for a res. I was grouped with another guild member of yours a troll shaman at the stables so your basically say in I died in group with an idiot that is in your guild lol. But as a matter of fact he was quite pleaent though

Tasslehofp99
08-18-2015, 12:24 AM
Isnt Raije1000 that guy that rage quit over loot in FE and deleted his toon (Nekro) over it after failing to RMT?

Still posting on the forums 3 years later.

impressive butthurt

Funny, if true.

Pringles
08-18-2015, 11:09 AM
Sirken said on his stream last night that <The A-Team> isn't a guild anymore, so OP must be mistaken. Are you sure you don't mean BDA?

Tuljin
08-18-2015, 11:22 AM
Yeah you should also try to ask some other Rampage (IB) leadership what the difference between IB and Rampage is and see how long it takes for them to pull some bogus answer out of their ass just like last night.

joppykid
08-18-2015, 11:37 AM
Sirken said on his stream last night that <The A-Team> isn't a guild anymore, so OP must be mistaken. Are you sure you don't mean BDA?

Maybe not actively but I have seen some A Team tags running around unless it was just disbanded last night. I know Zanderr is tagged A Team

joppykid
08-18-2015, 11:37 AM
Maybe not actively but I have seen some A Team tags running around unless it was just disbanded last night. I know Zanderr is tagged A Team

This is why I don't RnF, just trolled myself rofl. Disregard Pringles...

Pringles
08-18-2015, 12:22 PM
This is why I don't RnF, just trolled myself rofl. Disregard Pringles...

;)

Turp
08-18-2015, 06:26 PM

A-team = Rampage.
They merged.
few stayed A-team.

Pringles
08-18-2015, 06:28 PM
A-team = Rampage.
They merged.
few stayed A-team.

False. A-team = A-team. Also, check my sig ;)

Tuljin
08-18-2015, 06:47 PM
A-team = Rampage.

Couldn't be further from the truth, friend

Gimp
08-18-2015, 06:57 PM
I love you Franswa.

-25 dkp for RNF'ing

Jay F Kay
08-18-2015, 07:01 PM
I heard raev paid IB 1 million+ from the A team guild bank + 30 warmbodys to throw at TMO for his bo staff of trorsmang, anyone confirm/deny?

Gimp
08-18-2015, 07:04 PM
I heard raev paid IB 1 million+ from the A team guild bank + 30 warmbodys to throw at TMO for his bo staff of trorsmang, anyone confirm/deny?

He coulda bought a bo staff rot for like 75k, so thats a pretty retarded assumption.

Jay F Kay
08-18-2015, 07:11 PM
He coulda bought a bo staff rot for like 75k, so thats a pretty retarded assumption.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153876

Pretty sure he was offering well over 75k........ why is it he never got one until he paid off IB?

Gimp
08-18-2015, 07:13 PM
Not exactly rocket science, Nexona just doesn't drop it much. I don't think a single person other than Raev wanted the one he eventually got. Any other conspiracy theories I can debunk for you?

Tuljin
08-18-2015, 07:17 PM

Mr. Kennedy has access to inside information, good sir. Hardly an assumption and not at all far from the truth.

There are conspiracy theories abound and a few of us know the broken glass truth. I have no idea why you would "stick up" for somebody with no spine and a tenuous grip on his mental stability.

Jay F Kay
08-18-2015, 07:18 PM
Or did noone other then raev want it because he had handed over a million+ in plat and enough people to beat TMO? Seems like when he was offering only 300k there wasn't a staff around that noone wanted...... You're debunking skills kinda suck, i'm going with confirmed.

Jay F Kay
08-18-2015, 07:19 PM
Or did noone other then raev want it because he had handed over a million+ in plat and enough people to beat TMO? Seems like when he was offering only 300k there wasn't a staff around that noone wanted...... You're debunking skills kinda suck, i'm going with confirmed.

Your* damn you!

Gimp
08-18-2015, 07:20 PM
I gotta admit, I chuckled out loud at "inside info."

And for the record, I'm not sticking up for him, just merely settings facts straight. He and I never saw eye to eye on much.

Jay F Kay
08-18-2015, 07:21 PM
are you still in rampage gimp? you should be down like 100 DKP and 4 months of no loot from this page alone.

Gimp
08-18-2015, 07:22 PM

A-Team's numbers didn't beat TMO, the bard change did thanks to TMO breaking the previous agreement.

zanderklocke
08-18-2015, 07:22 PM
Hmm...while I know that some people in A-Team were not too thrilled about the merger or how it went down, and some might resent Raev specifically, I'm pretty much 100% sure that Raev earned the staff by attending raids and doing things for the guild. Heck, I even got one VP drop when in Rampage.

Raev just tends to often go through this phase where he quits guilds or EQ, switches guilds, or decides to go to red, and then he finishes PMSing and returns to him old self.

Gimp
08-18-2015, 07:24 PM
are you still in rampage gimp? you should be down like 100 DKP and 4 months of no loot from this page alone.

Oh no, not my dkp

zanderklocke
08-18-2015, 07:25 PM
Hmm...while I know that some people in A-Team were not too thrilled about the merger or how it went down, and some might resent Raev specifically, I'm pretty much 100% sure that Raev earned the staff by attending raids and doing things for the guild. Heck, I even got one VP drop when in Rampage.

Raev just tends to often go through this phase where he quits guilds or EQ, switches guilds, or decides to go to red, and then he finishes PMSing and returns to him old self.

Also, I still like the guy overall. I like people in both A-Team and Rampage for the record. I'm just not hardcore enough of a player to really contribute anything to Rampage or any intensely raiding guild in EQ.

Jay F Kay
08-18-2015, 07:26 PM
A-Team's numbers didn't beat TMO, the bard change did thanks to TMO breaking the previous agreement.

well, IB was losing to TMO,"merger" happened, rampage was now winning. IB absorbed A team in march, bard change was may 2nd, Rampage was losing to TMO in march and april? No, they weren't, and that's because of the numbers you got from A-team.

Itap
08-18-2015, 07:30 PM
What else are you going to do with 1 mil plat?

Gimp
08-18-2015, 07:31 PM
IB was very much still competing week in and week out with TMO for the months leading up to the merger. We had low numbers, but we were still going 3/6 on a bad week in VP. Our issue was low overall numbers and not being able to cover multiple windows when they overlapped. So of course, you go and find people.

Jay F Kay
08-18-2015, 07:35 PM
IB was very much still competing week in and week out with TMO for the months leading up to the merger. We had low numbers, but we were still going 3/6 on a bad week in VP. Our issue was low overall numbers and not being able to cover multiple windows when they overlapped. So of course, you go and find people.

Well, at least you can face up to the fact that you just spewed lines of bullshit and correct yourself. so A-team did in fact give IB the edge over TMO, and word on the street is the A teams guild bank was completely cleaned out by raev and co. and given to IB. That seems like the sort of thing you'd reward with a shiny new staff.........

Gimp
08-18-2015, 07:36 PM
IB still had the better FTE team, so was just a matter of,time until they were gonna be unstoppsble, and TMO knew that.

Gimp
08-18-2015, 07:38 PM
Well, at least you can face up to the fact that you just spewed lines of bullshit and correct yourself. so A-team did in fact give IB the edge over TMO, and word on the street is the A teams guild bank was completely cleaned out by raev and co. and given to IB. That seems like the sort of thing you'd reward with a shiny new staff.........

TMO was imploding regardless, our extra numbers just facilitated it a bit faster. Raev was gonna get a staff whether he joined and got it or paid whatever we wanted for the rot. Why's that bother you so much? Pixel list?

Gimp
08-18-2015, 07:38 PM
Lust*

Jay F Kay
08-18-2015, 07:41 PM
TMO was imploding regardless, our extra numbers just facilitated it a bit faster. Raev was gonna get a staff whether he joined and got it or paid whatever we wanted for the rot. Why's that bother you so much? Pixel list?

I just find it funny that IB got so much out of him for so little. P99 handed to hokushin on a silver platter with A-teams bank and bodys. He really should have done a better job in those negotiations.

Herp
08-18-2015, 07:43 PM
well, IB was losing to TMO,"merger" happened, rampage was now winning. IB absorbed A team in march, bard change was may 2nd, Rampage was losing to TMO in march and april? No, they weren't, and that's because of the numbers you got from A-team.

IB was doing fine and got twice as many kills as TMO the week before they created Rampage, go to IBs guild page and go to last page for last update. http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1814026&postcount=412
Id post all the data for each month if I cared about that shit still, but I don't.

Gimp
08-18-2015, 07:45 PM
I just find it funny that IB got so much out of him for so little. P99 handed to hokushin on a silver platter with A-teams bank and bodys. He really should have done a better job in those negotiations.

I'm sure they'll all get their slice of the Velious loot pinata, so I'd say they're fine.

Gimp
08-18-2015, 07:47 PM
IB was doing fine and got twice as many kills as TMO the week before they created Rampage, go to IBs guild page and go to last page for last update. http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1814026&postcount=412
Id post all the data for each month if I cared about that shit still, but I don't.

Nice find

Jay F Kay
08-18-2015, 07:50 PM

Hmm, thats strange, then why did all of the IB members agree to have their DKP wiped in a merge with A-team if they were winning and absolutely nothing was wrong?

Tuljin
08-18-2015, 07:53 PM
Ha who's the one with pixel lust pal?

If you had any idea how quickly and shadily the merger went down, the core of the guild that was kept completely in the dark about the terms and susbsequently screwed out of any type of say in the new guild (that isn't a new guild at all btw) and the bullshit everybody was sold you'd be a bit upset too.

To be fair to Rampage the guildbank was refunded. Took a while, a little GM intervention, and dealing with even more people without spines but it came back.

Loraen had an officer spot in Rampage and quit after not even two months. He joined back as a regular member a month and a half later. He quit A-Team around March last year for IB and quit soon after and went right back to A-Team. The Class R terms cause a ton of assholes to come out of the woodwork and run A-Team absolutely into the ground. The only "A-Team" officers that are now in Rampage are hardly "A-Team" at all, otherwise they would not have assimilated into their machine and fly their flag without vomiting in their mouths.

One of them only joined A-Team barely at the end of 2014, the other actually quit at the end of 14 when everybody was up in a roar about how absolutely shitty the guild became (Raev included) which was an absolutely horrible display of leadership qualities, and 3 months later he's magically included in the 11th hour negotiations even though he quit our guild after pretty much begging him to stay and gets an officer spot in the new "guild."

There is no loot piņata - the long time IB members are getting drops for a long time to come. Any apps at this point won't see a single piece of uber all/all gear ever, and will see rots in many months if they're lucky.

More truth, anybody?

Gimp
08-18-2015, 08:00 PM
There is no loot piņata - the long time IB members are getting drops for a long time to come. Any apps at this point won't see a single piece of uber all/all gear ever, and will see rots in many months if they're lucky.

More truth, anybody?

Do you really think they could sustain the success they've had if this were true? I mean, come on now. You can't be that dumb.

Tuljin
08-18-2015, 08:04 PM
I'm not the dumb one, the people going through 3 months of jumping through flaming hoops and having anal cavity inventory inspections just to maybe get rots are. You know all the phats are going to the good ol' boys right now. The revolving app door provides just enough warm bodies to log and kill while the long time poopsockers and those willing to fellate their new masters get the goodies.

Gimp
08-18-2015, 08:05 PM
I'm not the dumb one, the people going through 3 months of jumping through flaming hoops and having anal cavity inventory inspections just to maybe get rots are. You know all the phats are going to the good ol' boys right now. The revolving app door provides just enough warm bodies to log and kill while the long time poopsockers and those willing to fellate their new masters get the goodies.

Keep talking like that and you'll be a Forsaken officer in no time

Tuljin
08-18-2015, 08:09 PM
Keep talking like that and you'll be a Forsaken officer in no time

No interest in that at all, my friend.

Prismaticshop
08-19-2015, 02:04 AM
That gimp dude is so immersed.

pras hotpockets

Mead
08-19-2015, 03:20 AM
Lots of butthurt tmo fanbois up in this thread. I guess it will never stop stinging.

Gimp
08-19-2015, 09:56 AM
That gimp dude is so immersed.

pras hotpockets

Don't even play anymore. Immersion level: 0.

Nice to see the old TMO anon accounts back in action

Rayzor84
08-20-2015, 05:21 PM
Helped Doyle get his epic tonight. OP mad as hell.