PDA

View Full Version : Leuz's Task

captain
08-13-2015, 09:33 AM
Hello,

8/13/2015 @ around 930 am est I saw Scout Charisa up and handed in my Scout Tools. The Giants Spawned and within a few seconds de-spawned along with Scout Charisa. I don't read anywhere on wiki or other websites that they need to be immediately engaged otherwise de-spawn.

Wondering if this is a fluke or bug,

Man0warr
08-13-2015, 11:10 AM
Was this on red?

Erati
08-13-2015, 11:40 AM
probably - he would have had to had his BDA membership card scanned to do that on blue :)

captain
08-13-2015, 02:51 PM
It was on blue...

Man0warr
08-13-2015, 03:13 PM
probably - he would have had to had his BDA membership card scanned to do that on blue :)

Asgard and HK get their fair share of turn ins, it's just Ragefire except everyone is a cleric.

It was on blue...

Then you are mistaken. Scout Charisa only accepts the first Scout Tools handed to her then despawn (along with the Giants) 15 minutes later. After she's been trigger, she will eat any Scout Tools given to her.

What most likely happened is you turned in Scout Tools to an already triggered Charisa, and the Giants you saw up were just the Warriors left behind after a group pulled the Captain out and killed him probably minutes before. Then you saw them all despawn minutes later when 15 minutes was elapsed.