PDA

View Full Version : "There is a 90 person line for Holgresh bead camp."

Doors
08-08-2015, 04:16 AM
Is this actually true?

Rararboker
08-08-2015, 04:29 AM
No, BDA just took over and wiped the whole list.

jcr4990
08-08-2015, 04:30 AM
Is this actually true?When I got my beads this morning and left camp the list was well over 100 ppl. Close to like 120.

Kushie
08-08-2015, 04:34 AM
The facts: Holgresh Cave was announced as not being actively held in /ooc. Filbus and I run over and sure enough, the cave was empty with PH's and the middle Elder up. No active presence at the camp and no one in zone with a list. We clear PH's for a solid 10-15 minutes before a previous person from old list shows up to contest camp.

A new list was thus started.

Riotgirl
08-08-2015, 05:04 AM
I think the point of this thread was to express astonishment at a 90 person list for a single camp. 90 people!

Kushie
08-08-2015, 05:08 AM
That list was abandoned when no one had a presence at the camp is what i'm telling you. 90+ people and not a single person can show up to hold and clear camp.

Colgate
08-08-2015, 05:16 AM
LOL

BLUE SERVER

Jenithia
08-08-2015, 05:24 AM
Please don't label this as a "BDA" thing. Its not the consensus of the guild itself trust me. I want the list back the way it was or as close as possible. Its not fair to 100+ people that someone couldn't hold it or pass it along and didn't have backup. Lets not be douchey about this please.

Pint
08-08-2015, 05:53 AM
Please don't label this as a "BDA" thing. Its not the consensus of the guild itself trust me. I want the list back the way it was or as close as possible. Its not fair to 100+ people that someone couldn't hold it or pass it along and didn't have backup. Lets not be douchey about this please.

But will your ppl fix it..

Kushie
08-08-2015, 06:04 AM
I don't understand what needs fixing. The camp was uncontested with no presence. You have to hold a camp to get your pixel handout.

Pheer
08-08-2015, 06:41 AM
Holding a list for a camp that is full of people who arent even in the same zone as the camp has always been pretty retarded to me. If you want a chance at a camp then you should show up and wait your turn instead of waiting for somebody to call your number and tell you to get over there. You also shouldnt be surprised when a random stranger feels they have no obligation to hold your spot for you and just leaves the camp.

sulpher01
08-08-2015, 06:46 AM
This fits in perfectly with all my experiences of bda.. carry on.

Jenithia
08-08-2015, 07:16 AM
Its a character issue, not a guild tag issue. So shut up with the negative BDA propaganda, its not all of us. I'm pretty sure many people still have the list and it can be reinstated. We're all here to enjoy this game and this is the last expansion we get, we're going to be here a very long time so why can't we just be decent to each other? Ugh, wrong forum...sorry I do not RnF well. Leaving it at that.

bktroost
08-08-2015, 09:00 AM
That's right. It's a character issue. Let see if the right thing is done by the characters involved and then by the characters leading that guild.

Rayzor84
08-08-2015, 09:14 AM
It's the ancient cyclops all over again. When will the madness end???????!!!iiii

Lojik
08-08-2015, 09:34 AM
Are these anal beads or something?

Cecily
08-08-2015, 09:41 AM
The list worked fine. If the old list didn't have enough support to keep a 24 hour presence, it's time for a new one. Had one person from the old list been around, they could have kicked a bunch of people off and the list woulda gotten way shorter. If the camp got lost because one person didn't have any support from the people behind him, the list deserved to be torched.

Kagey
08-08-2015, 10:06 AM
Listed has been started and is LOCKED untill beads drop.. 1 person will be added once beads drop.. You must be there during drop and be the FIRST person to request being added to list to be placed in last spot..

This is just how I am doing it while I have list currently. Next person can do what ever they want.

Uuruk
08-08-2015, 10:09 AM
http://imageupload.co.uk/images/2015/08/06/ezgif-4292309966.gif

Uuruk
08-08-2015, 10:11 AM
The facts: Holgresh Cave was announced as not being actively held in /ooc. Filbus and I run over and sure enough, the cave was empty with PH's and the middle Elder up. No active presence at the camp and no one in zone with a list. We clear PH's for a solid 10-15 minutes before a previous person from old list shows up to contest camp.

A new list was thus started.

Are you trying to say someone just abandoned the elder cave for 15 minutes on blue? LOL

RedXIII
08-08-2015, 10:22 AM
Holding a list for a camp that is full of people who arent even in the same zone as the camp has always been pretty retarded to me. If you want a chance at a camp then you should show up and wait your turn instead of waiting for somebody to call your number and tell you to get over there. You also shouldnt be surprised when a random stranger feels they have no obligation to hold your spot for you and just leaves the camp.

This. If you want it, be there. Or atleast check it from time to time. I ran in there yesterday and also saw the camp with 4-5 mobs up. Not sure if the guy couldnt handle all the spawns or w/e.

This is a different case then chardok list. Chardok you actually need to keep a list to keep the show going for as long as possible.

Kagey
08-08-2015, 10:26 AM
this is why list are terrible...

got my beads... next 3 people are not online.. 4th is just standing afk in camp.. im getting out of here. sending tells but its doing nothing.. warning their guild... still nothing..

Kagey
08-08-2015, 10:46 AM
just skipped like 10 people on list... 11th is obviously NOT in zone.. I have my beads an person is otw...

Forsaken ranger says no presence at camp because he has to run here. (even though im still here killing)

lists are dumb.. and terrible choice of action.. Keep GROUP at 6 people.. a full group.. When a beads drop and someones here, first to ask to be listed in /say gets the new 6th spot.. IMO this is the way it should work.. You will understand when your in charge of keeping this list and getting spammed with /tells and lawyerquesting.

Uuruk
08-08-2015, 10:47 AM
http://imageupload.co.uk/images/2015/08/06/ezgif-4292309966.gif

HarrisonDeliSlicer
08-08-2015, 10:49 AM
need to do lists like Red99 does it:

http://i.imgur.com/UVTm8sD.jpg

arsenalpow
08-08-2015, 10:55 AM
need to do lists like Red99 does it:

http://i.imgur.com/UVTm8sD.jpg

Is that the line to yellow text TMO?

Uuruk
08-08-2015, 10:56 AM
Is that the line to yellow text TMO?

Chortled

Jjlent
08-08-2015, 10:57 AM
I get there's the cave with static ph's but what about all the ph's that spawn outside? Is this so called list just for inside? I can't even understand 100 people lists lol. I got my beads on red from an outside spawn

indiscriminate_hater
08-08-2015, 12:17 PM
Typical BDA

untergang
08-08-2015, 12:23 PM
Nerds poopsocking for dem ben wa pixels

Sosa_Chamberlain
08-08-2015, 12:28 PM
Lol lists

Greengrocer
08-08-2015, 12:28 PM
Can you even eat these beads?

untergang
08-08-2015, 12:36 PM
Can you even eat these beads?

Word on the street is that nerds are putting them in their manginas.

Doors
08-08-2015, 06:47 PM
Any update on the line?

Swish
08-08-2015, 07:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ypBS5Sn.gif

http://media.giphy.com/media/GsW8Gi4TEKIBG/giphy.gif

Kushie
08-08-2015, 07:02 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/635/934/77a.gif

Sadre Spinegnawer
08-08-2015, 07:56 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/1288248.jpg

Zweibierbitte
08-08-2015, 09:56 PM
List should only be people physically present at the camp (+ anybody actively hunting holgesh in WL)

I don't understand this server allowing people to log off/leave the area and stay on lists for highly contested camps. Definitely not how it was on my live server.

Mojo24
08-08-2015, 11:33 PM
just skipped like 10 people on list... 11th is obviously NOT in zone.. I have my beads an person is otw...

Forsaken ranger says no presence at camp because he has to run here. (even though im still here killing)

lists are dumb.. and terrible choice of action.. Keep GROUP at 6 people.. a full group.. When a beads drop and someones here, first to ask to be listed in /say gets the new 6th spot.. IMO this is the way it should work.. You will understand when your in charge of keeping this list and getting spammed with /tells and lawyerquesting.

Whoa I agree with a BDA member?

Shit.

burkemi5
08-09-2015, 12:05 AM
List should only be people physically present at the camp (+ anybody actively hunting holgesh in WL)

I don't understand this server allowing people to log off/leave the area and stay on lists for highly contested camps. Definitely not how it was on my live server.

I remember on live trying to log off for a fabled fbss camp and being told that I needed to be logged in to receive the loot. I was young and tried to pull a fast one on the prople camping it. Make sense why I was denied then and I don't understand why anyone would agree to hold a list of people who werent there or within 5-10 min away and were LOGGED IN.

Tldr if you want to camp something, sock it yourself or sock it long enough until its your turn to sock it, then keep socking it.

suppresso
08-09-2015, 03:34 AM
Keep the list straight. Each time the list progresses to the next person every single person on the list should be /t'ed if not online at the time of the /t remove them from the list. Stop your QQing. Want the beads stay up for 36 hours and earn em.

Clark
08-09-2015, 03:43 AM

Clark
08-09-2015, 03:44 AM
Its a character issue, not a guild tag issue. So shut up with the negative BDA propaganda, its not all of us. I'm pretty sure many people still have the list and it can be reinstated. We're all here to enjoy this game and this is the last expansion we get, we're going to be here a very long time so why can't we just be decent to each other? Ugh, wrong forum...sorry I do not RnF well. Leaving it at that.

BDA isn't decent to hardly anyone, the list deserves to be burned and never spoken of again.

Jenithia
08-09-2015, 03:49 AM
Well, sorry to whoever gets fucked for the 2nd time on this. No idea how long the server will be down but I had every intention on keeping the list going since server shut down isn't really someone "giving" up the list or losing it on purpose. However, that didn't stop people from rolling into the cave and camping out saying they were hoping to get FTE on the camp. I don't understand people sometimes. We're all adults, I don't understand why people need to be like that.

Here's the list if anyone wants to keep it going just in case Kimchi and I don't click back in fast enough :(

03:36:47 2015] You say, 'Current : ***Kimchi*** Next : Antheri'
[Sun Aug 09 03:36:47 2015] You say, 'Savannah(Jenithia), Flickken, Trollolololol, Skydash, Asty, Kilshade,Emjaye, Ryuujin,(Roublard), Asalizarr, Groglin(Kotasoth), Hiyashi, Reep,'
[Sun Aug 09 03:36:48 2015] You say, 'Hamachi, Cagiph, Freeform, Nalken, Juevento, Mattis, Morbu, Ugoh, Robino, Happy, Mikahel, Amanita,Kharmakaze,'
[Sun Aug 09 03:36:48 2015] You say, 'Whackin, Ayases, Phull, Girlpower, Froogle, Necrotick, Deadspirit, Bartowski, Wabic, Taxero, Tekilya, Orezno, Morghulisv, Tetrad, Muuaytai, Givezzo'
[Sun Aug 09 03:36:48 2015] You say, 'Parliamment, Krims, Fanni, Stiza, Goatnapper, Ectoplasmic(rezzes), Zetrakyl, Skychi, Ryei, Sifar, Aurelia, Flakie, Robnie, Valarr,'
[Sun Aug 09 03:36:49 2015] You say, 'Dotguv,Ipsum, Flexn, Yowwie, Cees, Oscuns, Nibblewitz, Gingerspice, Brimok, Nukku, Darkonie, Kongfuzi, Ftecity,'
[Sun Aug 09 03:36:49 2015] You say, 'Sniffykiss, Digler(Grimwolf), Coughin, Ezuyen, Parth, Bloodie, Hevie, Syzurp(Titanok), Kalderon, Vodkadrunk, Conda, Robino, Smooshed. Obito, Manerz, Cubby'

Silent
08-09-2015, 04:02 AM
Man, I spent like 2 hours solo camping holgresh beads on my mid 50s monk. No issues at all, Came back 5 hours later logged into a epic mage and a druid trying to kill me. #sogladrednotblue

RedXIII
08-09-2015, 04:09 AM
Man, I spent like 2 hours solo camping holgresh beads on my mid 50s monk. No issues at all, Came back 5 hours later logged into a epic mage and a druid trying to kill me. #sogladrednotblue

dead server. might as well play single player games bud.

shimonuh
08-09-2015, 04:11 AM
dead server. might as well play single player games bud.

At least EQ is playable and content can be enjoyed

Gimp
08-09-2015, 08:59 AM
At least EQ is playable and content can be enjoyed

As long as you're in that one guild that can safely enjoy content on Velious. You red pimps are hilarious.

Swish
08-09-2015, 09:50 AM
As long as you're in that one guild that can safely enjoy content on Velious. You red pimps are hilarious.

"Safely enjoy content"

lol

Gimp
08-09-2015, 10:01 AM
250 peak pop with half being in the same guild

lol

GreldorEQ
08-09-2015, 10:50 AM
Grab a single spawn target out in the woods.

Zadrian
08-09-2015, 11:46 AM
Memories of Jade chokidai prod camp *tear*

Tuljin
08-09-2015, 12:51 PM
The WoW Nostalrius server is Red and there are 4k people logged on at a time, and by the sounds of it nobody is up in arms about a Blue server not existing. People are signing up in droves. I know virtually nothing about WoW besides the two main factions but I really don't see any way that WoW PvP has incredible leaps and bounds improvements in "balance" over EQ PvP that bloobs hate on so much that would make WoW Red some profoundly improved experience over EQ PvP. If anyone can chime in please do.

I'm confident that TMO went over to Red running their mouths as usual like they were hot shit and seriously insulted and pissed off some people that take the Red server very seriously. They wouldn't stop their spin campaign on the P99 boards and I'm sure that's just a small fraction of the amount they ran their mouths. This isn't about "keeping healthy competition" on a server. This is about people who seriously shitted up the Blue server and went over to Red talking shit like they were going to take over. This seriously upset the hegemony of the Red server.

As we all know, different people who play EQ have different definitions of "fun." For some people its pissing and shifting in bedpans for an 8 hour poopsock with a headset on. For some people its having a legion of nubs that are willing to jump through flaming hoops to get slot-by-slot gear that has your approval and getting them to batphone in at any time of the day just so you and your buddies can take the lions share of the top pixels in the game. For some people its going out and killing mobs in small groups that have lucrative drops with good players and good friends and making fun of all the wannabes wiping to Velketor with 40 people for hours after you talk this big shit all day about how awesome you are and have had a year to practice on Beta when really you're just a giant asshole.

"Fun" for Red players is finding the new guild that comes over onto your turf talking big shit and pissing you off then completely obliterating them to the point where they don't even want to come back. This is precisely what happened to TMO on Red. All these quotes you see from Empire apps saying "TMO is a bunch of bluebie retards" is not a false statement at all whatsoever. I personally am tickled pink that a Blue guild that held a bottleneck on Trakanon which in turn created a 4 year bottleneck of entry to VP which was the only thing keeping them a "better" guild than any other finally "got what is coming to them."

I will give TMO credit that they actually took the giant leap of trying out a Red server rather than creating a culture of Lawyerquest and creating rules that are supposed to foster "competition." Really at the end of the day you're just creating rules that fit right in exactly with your "playstyle" and you end up "winning" solely because you're playing a game that you created the rules for. TMO knows what "losing" feels like now and I think many groups of players on this server could really use a deeply humbling, humiliating experience.

Regardless of the reasons for TMO getting their shit pushed in on Red, P99 Red is now past the point of no return. It was desolate enough having 300 people spread out over Old World and Kunark. Now with Velious being launched and the population remaining stagnant its even worse. 300-500 people in just Old World would be a ton of fun. Nobody wants to go Red now that there's blue Velious with tons of new content and a healthy server population.

If P99 released ONLY a new red server (which would never happen) everyone would sign up and shut up because we're all EQ addicts. The question is - if there were 1000 people playing on Kunark steadily and the population was healthy for the entire life of the server, would there be only one huge guild with 750 people on at one time? The Red veterans never complain about only one guild having 70% of the server population on the old Red servers, I just hear about good times and fun.

Tuljin
08-09-2015, 12:57 PM
TL - DR

This whole "list" of 90 people is complete and absolute fucking nonsense.

untergang
08-09-2015, 03:40 PM
The WoW Nostalrius server is Red and there are 4k people logged on at a time, and by the sounds of it nobody is up in arms about a Blue server not existing.

Actually, there are lots of threads asking for a blue server, if only to take some of the population load off the main server. Right now Nostalrius is unplayable, unless you consider fighting over quest mobs with hundreds of other people in every zone to be a fun experience.

shimonuh
08-09-2015, 05:06 PM

I'm not even in empire and red is fun for me

Mistle
08-09-2015, 06:25 PM
The WoW Nostalrius server is Red and there are 4k people logged on at a time, and by the sounds of it nobody is up in arms about a Blue server not existing. People are signing up in droves. I know virtually nothing about WoW besides the two main factions but I really don't see any way that WoW PvP has incredible leaps and bounds improvements in "balance" over EQ PvP that bloobs hate on so much that would make WoW Red some profoundly improved experience over EQ PvP. If anyone can chime in please do.

I found PvP in WoW quite fun, at least up until the point the bots took over and Blizzard focused everything into claustrophobic arenas. I had thousands of games of WSG and AB and would queue for hours to get into AV back in the bad old days. It was great. But the game was built for it. WoW animations, controls, and spells are crisp and responsive. EQ's are not. WoW was designed for high speed internet movement prediction. EQ was designed to run on 56k modems without serious warping. There really isn't any comparison. I can't imagine anyone who likes fun PvP thinking EQ's is anything close to it.

Pokesan
08-09-2015, 10:46 PM
at what point does staff step in? what BDA is doing is outrageous

Sadre Spinegnawer
08-10-2015, 12:04 AM

I'm confident that TMO went over to Red running their mouths as usual like they were hot shit and seriously insulted and pissed off some people that take the Red server very seriously. They wouldn't stop their spin campaign on the P99 boards and I'm sure that's just a small fraction of the amount they ran their mouths. This isn't about "keeping healthy competition" on a server. This is about people who seriously shitted up the Blue server and went over to Red talking shit like they were going to take over. This seriously upset the hegemony of the Red server.

As we all know, different people who play EQ have different definitions of "fun." For some people its pissing and shifting in bedpans for an 8 hour poopsock with a headset on. For some people its having a legion of nubs that are willing to jump through flaming hoops to get slot-by-slot gear that has your approval and getting them to batphone in at any time of the day just so you and your buddies can take the lions share of the top pixels in the game. For some people its going out and killing mobs in small groups that have lucrative drops with good players and good friends and making fun of all the wannabes wiping to Velketor with 40 people for hours after you talk this big shit all day about how awesome you are and have had a year to practice on Beta when really you're just a giant asshole.

"Fun" for Red players is finding the new guild that comes over onto your turf talking big shit and pissing you off then completely obliterating them to the point where they don't even want to come back. This is precisely what happened to TMO on Red. All these quotes you see from Empire apps saying "TMO is a bunch of bluebie retards" is not a false statement at all whatsoever. I personally am tickled pink that a Blue guild that held a bottleneck on Trakanon which in turn created a 4 year bottleneck of entry to VP which was the only thing keeping them a "better" guild than any other finally "got what is coming to them."

I will give TMO credit that they actually took the giant leap of trying out a Red server rather than creating a culture of Lawyerquest and creating rules that are supposed to foster "competition." Really at the end of the day you're just creating rules that fit right in exactly with your "playstyle" and you end up "winning" solely because you're playing a game that you created the rules for. TMO knows what "losing" feels like now and I think many groups of players on this server could really use a deeply humbling, humiliating experience.

Regardless of the reasons for TMO getting their shit pushed in on Red, P99 Red is now past the point of no return. It was desolate enough having 300 people spread out over Old World and Kunark. Now with Velious being launched and the population remaining stagnant its even worse. 300-500 people in just Old World would be a ton of fun. Nobody wants to go Red now that there's blue Velious with tons of new content and a healthy server population.

If P99 released ONLY a new red server (which would never happen) everyone would sign up and shut up because we're all EQ addicts. The question is - if there were 1000 people playing on Kunark steadily and the population was healthy for the entire life of the server, would there be only one huge guild with 750 people on at one time? The Red veterans never complain about only one guild having 70% of the server population on the old Red servers, I just hear about good times and fun.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/1302077.jpg

titanshub
08-10-2015, 12:09 AM
The solution to this is simple. Throw the list out and queue up in game.

Kushie
08-10-2015, 12:24 AM
Nerf Holgresh Elder Beads

dafier
08-10-2015, 10:42 AM
Not being mean, but love getting random tells from people I've either talked to before or not asking me what the list looks like when I am not camping that crap.

=) Obviously people take RnF seriously because BDA is mentioned a lot in it.

EVocati
08-10-2015, 11:34 AM
In general, BDA has been reasonable about the bead camping in Wakening Lands, but I think that a couple of folks decided to take advantage of the camp holder in a bad position in order to get their beads and sell them for 100k.

The camp holder didn't log, he died.

dafier
08-10-2015, 11:47 AM
In general, BDA has been reasonable about the bead camping in Wakening Lands, but I think that a couple of folks decided to take advantage of the camp holder in a bad position in order to get their beads and sell them for 100k.

Flying monkeys are no joke!

schnickusaurus
08-10-2015, 02:04 PM
Someone will probably die IRL due to lack of sleep // red bull soon due to this Holgresh camp lol . And I felt sad for the unemployed as it was :S

Skydash
08-10-2015, 02:15 PM
03:36:47 2015] You say, 'Current : ***Kimchi*** Next : Antheri'
[Sun Aug 09 03:36:47 2015] You say, 'Savannah(Jenithia), Flickken, Trollolololol, Skydash, Asty, Kilshade,Emjaye, Ryuujin,(Roublard), Asalizarr, Groglin(Kotasoth), Hiyashi, Reep,'
[Sun Aug 09 03:36:48 2015] You say, 'Hamachi, Cagiph, Freeform, Nalken, Juevento, Mattis, Morbu, Ugoh, Robino, Happy, Mikahel, Amanita,Kharmakaze,'
[Sun Aug 09 03:36:48 2015] You say, 'Whackin, Ayases, Phull, Girlpower, Froogle, Necrotick, Deadspirit, Bartowski, Wabic, Taxero, Tekilya, Orezno, Morghulisv, Tetrad, Muuaytai, Givezzo'
[Sun Aug 09 03:36:48 2015] You say, 'Parliamment, Krims, Fanni, Stiza, Goatnapper, Ectoplasmic(rezzes), Zetrakyl, Skychi, Ryei, Sifar, Aurelia, Flakie, Robnie, Valarr,'
[Sun Aug 09 03:36:49 2015] You say, 'Dotguv,Ipsum, Flexn, Yowwie, Cees, Oscuns, Nibblewitz, Gingerspice, Brimok, Nukku, Darkonie, Kongfuzi, Ftecity,'
[Sun Aug 09 03:36:49 2015] You say, 'Sniffykiss, Digler(Grimwolf), Coughin, Ezuyen, Parth, Bloodie, Hevie, Syzurp(Titanok), Kalderon, Vodkadrunk, Conda, Robino, Smooshed. Obito, Manerz, Cubby'

Can I request an update please? At work, wondering if I should log in!... was I skipped yesterday, or am I soon to be next today?

Uuruk
08-10-2015, 02:22 PM
Can I request an update please? At work, wondering if I should log in!... was I skipped yesterday, or am I soon to be next today?

You're not at the camp helping. You were removed from the list. This isn't the welfare office where you show up and collect your 100k item.

Kushie
08-10-2015, 02:27 PM

Take advantage of a camp not being actively held with elder's up*

Skydash
08-10-2015, 02:29 PM
You're not at the camp helping. You were removed from the list. This isn't the welfare office where you show up and collect your 100k item.

Outrage! "____" is the Devil!! Shenanigans!

Damn this employment crap, always getting in the way of my simulated life!

myriverse
08-10-2015, 02:39 PM
Lines just show that civilization works. Yay lines!

Amra
08-10-2015, 04:14 PM

First off this is the most common way to lose a camp. If you die at your camp it is now lost...

Second how the fuck do you die at Holgresh camp? My only explanation is he was afk, which means he should lose the camp anyway.

Swish
10-26-2015, 10:46 AM

lol

Seltius
10-26-2015, 10:51 AM
Shouldn't they have been nerfed by now? Wasn't it like a month or 2 into velious when they were changed to the Vizer beads?

maskedmelon
10-26-2015, 11:01 AM
Shouldn't they have been nerfed by now? Wasn't it like a month or 2 into velious when they were changed to the Vizer beads?

I'd like to see them left as is permanently for he epic RNF sure to follow ^^

Swish
10-26-2015, 11:06 AM

maestrom
10-26-2015, 11:14 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YM0Ln7KgrU

Kekephee
10-26-2015, 11:14 AM

Mass suicide ensues as people realize they spent days trying to get the beads before they got nerfed so they could sell them for a positively ludicrous amount of money and that ludicrous amount of money plummets to what they should actually be worth

simp403
10-26-2015, 11:20 AM
lol

This is some major thread necro. Also, the Bead camp is pretty much unoccupied these days.

Swish
10-26-2015, 11:31 AM
you bumped the AON/COF thread... dont come in here judging, Mr Bots.

simp403
10-26-2015, 12:11 PM
you bumped the AON/COF thread... dont come in here judging, Mr Bots.

I was kidding around. However, I'm not one to pass up an opportunity to bicker over semantics:

Typically "thread necro" means that the post refreshes the thread up from pages back. I went and looked at that AoN/CoF post and I commented after someone else's comment from the same day. I wouldn't have touched that thread if the post before mine had been from weeks earlier.

derpcake
10-26-2015, 12:17 PM
pretty sure there are lists with people requiring organs with less competition

did you know the best hooker in vegas has room in her agenda in only 2 weeks

male pornstar auditions have less contestants then blue camps

more people on the list for elder camp then contestants in euromillions

pras blue tho, i know you guys don't have time to compete in any of the above, so more room for me right

dafier
10-26-2015, 12:35 PM
I think I'm the 80th person in line and all my BDA brothers and sisters are ahead of me! I AM SO MAD!

Seltius
10-26-2015, 01:59 PM

Oh it wouldn't affect me one way or another I was kinda hoping for the opposite for the same reasons though. At this point I doubt it would matter much since so many beads have been farmed that they have saturated the market.

Buhbuh
10-26-2015, 03:15 PM
it's interesting to me that people still find it enjoyable on blue with stuff like this

red is never like this, and even if it were it would be the greatest experience in everquest any of you would ever have

80 people at holgresh beads sounds like a fuckin' dream

could you imagine how tasty that pvp would be

scout is also lightly camped, if at all

it really is tremendous, you don't just look at your pixels and socialize. you get to utilize your gear in a much more dynamic way

gut/ traditional response: fuck red
stop and think response: c'mon, let's be real. you're joining red.

simp403
10-26-2015, 11:14 PM
it's interesting to me that people still find it enjoyable on blue with stuff like this

red is never like this, and even if it were it would be the greatest experience in everquest any of you would ever have

80 people at holgresh beads sounds like a fuckin' dream

could you imagine how tasty that pvp would be

scout is also lightly camped, if at all

it really is tremendous, you don't just look at your pixels and socialize. you get to utilize your gear in a much more dynamic way

gut/ traditional response: fuck red
stop and think response: c'mon, let's be real. you're joining red.

Dude, I said it before, bead camp has been open for months. I've gone by there twice and both times there was no list. One time it was open, the other time there was one dude on it with no one else waiting.

But don't let facts get in the way of that moronic circlejerk on red about the supposed 150 person list.

Yaskin
10-27-2015, 01:32 AM
I have gotten 3 sets of beads just from the roamers... Largely uncontested. Pretty simple camp IMO

jcr4990
10-27-2015, 03:32 AM
I think people have realized the market is starting to saturate on beads and prices are getting pretty low. Not really worth putting crazy effort into anymore unless its an item you actually need. Everyone really should get one though they've proven to be handy for just about every class if for nothing else than something to hammer off of. Its also got a few other uses of questionable legality!