PDA

View Full Version : how i feel about society.

11bangbang
08-07-2015, 09:17 PM
im not sure if there are enough words to express how disappointed i am in todays society. This kinda sums it up, and is also a great movie, its a good watch if you havent seen it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJaLrINeZPc

11bangbang
08-07-2015, 09:22 PM
point is, people are decayed and degraded. everyone is so worried about whats going on in hollywood, what famous people are doing, what the latest fashion trend is, or what kind of gossip is going around. people are getting weak and brainwashed, walking around like a bunch of zombies sucked into social media and everything that truly isnt important. morals are a thing of the past. the human race as a whole are complete idiots now.

Pokesan
08-07-2015, 09:24 PM
how long have you been goth

Zulzephur - Tarew Marr
08-07-2015, 09:41 PM
https://youtu.be/zvfy5Enz6-c

Joe Rogan speaking; quite similar, and sadly true as well.

11bangbang
08-07-2015, 09:51 PM

let me get this straight, you are saying im goth because i have the mental capacity to observe and understand that the way society is, is completely twisted. you're a winner, also probably part of the problem.

Pokesan
08-07-2015, 09:56 PM
let me get this straight, you are saying im goth because i have the mental capacity to observe and understand that the way society is, is completely twisted. you're a winner, also probably part of the problem.

http://i.imgur.com/XpZOTCX.jpg

Iniamyen
08-07-2015, 10:00 PM
If there was a reality show based on p1999 somehow I would totally watch it.

11bangbang
08-07-2015, 10:06 PM

thank you for proving my point. you have absolutely nothing intelligent or worthwhile to offer. people like you make me sick, spewing your nonsense and trash all over the place to help dumb down the world. at least try to form up a complete thought about the topic at hand.

11bangbang
08-07-2015, 10:07 PM
If there was a reality show based on p1999 somehow I would totally watch it.

oh for sure, would be cheap entertainment at its finest, nothing wrong with that.

Rararboker
08-07-2015, 10:15 PM
That movie is great.

Pokesan
08-07-2015, 10:16 PM
thank you for proving my point. you have absolutely nothing intelligent or worthwhile to offer. people like you make me sick, spewing your nonsense and trash all over the place to help dumb down the world. at least try to form up a complete thought about the topic at hand.

http://i.imgur.com/JkGuM32.jpg

Barkingturtle
08-07-2015, 10:45 PM
point is, people are decayed and degraded. everyone is so worried about whats going on in hollywood, what famous people are doing, what the latest fashion trend is, or what kind of gossip is going around. people are getting weak and brainwashed, walking around like a bunch of zombies sucked into social media and everything that truly isnt important. morals are a thing of the past. the human race as a whole are complete idiots now.

If you think "morals are a thing of the past", you need to learn some history.

And not to harp on the whole goth thing, but you do sound awfully depressed. Moping around in a world full of zombies you can neither escape nor help. Get more sunlight, better sleep, and cut out all the sugary sodas, imo.

11bangbang
08-07-2015, 10:51 PM

And not to harp on the whole goth thing, but you do sound awfully depressed. Moping around in a world full of zombies you can neither escape nor help. Get more sunlight, better sleep, and cut out all the sugary sodas, imo.

by morals are a thing of the past i just mean people dont care about anything. depressed? no. i think you might be missing what im trying to say.

Barkingturtle
08-07-2015, 11:05 PM
by morals are a thing of the past i just mean people dont care about anything.

Sure they do -- they just don't care enough about the things you think they should.

i think you might be missing what im trying to say.

Really unlikely. It's not like anything you're trying to say is complicated.

You're unhappy with how others choose to live their lives. You're frustrated by the media's influence and what you perceive as its negative impact on humanity. In order to demonstrate your dissatisfaction, you linked a movie clip on Youtube. I see what you did there. Very meta.

Priceline
08-07-2015, 11:11 PM
OP links video where guy mentions the only thing people do now is regurgitate things on the web..

circle of life?

11bangbang
08-07-2015, 11:14 PM
Sure they do -- they just don't care enough about the things you think they should.

Really unlikely. It's not like anything you're trying to say is complicated.

You're unhappy with how others choose to live their lives. You're frustrated by the media's influence and what you perceive as its negative impact on humanity. In order to demonstrate your dissatisfaction, you linked a movie clip on Youtube. I see what you did there. Very meta.

if you really believe mainstream media and hollywood doesnt have a negative influence on humanity then you are extremely mislead. yes i am unhappy with how people live their lives because it will be the cause of everything bad, people are idiots and theyre fucking this world up. people need to wake up and see whats going on around them before its too late. if you want to sit by idly while this country (assuming you live in the US) or even the world goes up in flames then thats your prerogative. i on the other hand see whats going on and choose to live.

Priceline
08-07-2015, 11:19 PM
if you really believe mainstream media and hollywood doesnt have a negative influence on humanity then you are extremely mislead. yes i am unhappy with how people live their lives because it will be the cause of everything bad, people are idiots and theyre fucking this world up. people need to wake up and see whats going on around them before its too late. if you want to sit by idly while this country (assuming you live in the US) or even the world goes up in flames then thats your prerogative. i on the other hand see whats going on and choose to live.

https://jdrewscott.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/malko2.jpeg

Pokesan
08-07-2015, 11:20 PM

http://i.imgur.com/lbXzV9Y.jpg

Zulzephur - Tarew Marr
Okay, sorry... but I don't see anything wrong with OP's original post, and video included in it. Nor do I get why every post on this forum gets turned into a bash fest.

The only zombies there are, are the very ones that sit on the couch every night and watch American Idol or those Kardashian people, or Fox News. Seriously, that is all people watch, and things like it.

People are not entitled to their opinions, but people can "believe" in whatever they want, though that doesn't make them right. There is still right and wrong in this world.

You are right Barking, that people can live their lives however which way they want to, but if enough of them follow suit; we will be like the movie Idiocracy. Actually, we'll blow ourselves up with nukes before that, but you get the point.

Either way... I enjoyed the clip. And no, I'm not "goth" either.

rollin5k
Love dumb and dumbe! don't remember that part though

Barkingturtle
08-07-2015, 11:31 PM
Nor do I get why every post on this forum gets turned into a bash fest.

It's rants and flames you fucking idiot.

No offense.

i on the other hand see whats going on and choose to live.

See, this sounds kinda suicidal. It's not helping convince anyone of your non-gothness.

In all seriousness, have you ever considered that what you're feeling is in fact another intended result of the media's inescapable influence? Do you think maybe they want you to lose faith in your neighbors? To feel hopeless and alone? Do you think maybe you just consume media which agrees with the narrative you prefer?

Zulzephur - Tarew Marr
08-07-2015, 11:33 PM

No offense.

No offense taken, but it's not just in this little section of the forums... it's literally everywhere, in almost every post.

11bangbang
08-07-2015, 11:44 PM

No offense.

See, this sounds kinda suicidal. It's not helping convince anyone of your non-gothness.

In all seriousness, have you ever considered that what you're feeling is in fact another intended result of the media's inescapable influence? Do you think maybe they want you to lose faith in your neighbors? To feel hopeless and alone? Do you think maybe you just consume media which agrees with the narrative you prefer?

i do not believe my thoughts are an intended result of the media but instead the complete opposite. the media is ran by the elite, if everyone thought the way i did then people would be awake and the world would be a better place.

Priceline
08-07-2015, 11:55 PM
iif everyone thought the way i did then people would be awake and the world would be a better place.

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Hawkeye-Nope-Im-Done-On-The-Set-Of-The-Avengers.gif

Thulghor
08-08-2015, 12:03 AM
if everyone thought the way i did then people would be awake and the world would be a better place.

I swear there is an XKCD comic about this exact thing...

Priceline
08-08-2015, 12:07 AM
"how i feel about society"

-also-

"whores or drugs?" https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205043

Barkingturtle
08-08-2015, 12:12 AM
i do not believe my thoughts are an intended result of the media but instead the complete opposite. the media is ran by the elite, if everyone thought the way i did then people would be awake and the world would be a better place.

I dunno man. From here it seems like you're equally as media-obsessed as the folks you label "zombies". You're just at the opposite end of the spectrum.

Why celebrity culture and media influence? You're bitching about symptoms of our ultra-comfortable lives. Some people have real problems -- worse than being distracted by their phones and manipulated by Hollywood and cable news into buying things they don't need with their disposable income.

Do you understand? You are the one giving it power, by assigning it such devastating importance. I'd assume it's because it affords you an undeserved sense of superiority, whereas manufacturing outrage about starvation or human rights or war or luclin models wouldn't be as self-serving.

Priceline
08-08-2015, 12:17 AM
walking around like a bunch of zombies sucked into social media and everything that truly isnt important. morals are a thing of the past. the human race as a whole are complete idiots now.

i have no shame, i have the following apps on my phone (tinder, POF, meetme. i also had ashley madison but i didnt want to pay for it) anyways... tinder and pof are guaranteed ways to get pussy. just wrap it up, i learned the hard way when i noticed my dick start to itch.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
08-08-2015, 12:32 AM
Stop watching cable. I cut it off 8 years ago, never been happier.

11bangbang
08-08-2015, 12:54 AM
"how i feel about society"

-also-

"whores or drugs?" https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205043

gonna have to have some kind of commodity when the world goes to shit and currency fails.

11bangbang
08-08-2015, 01:11 AM
I dunno man. From here it seems like you're equally as media-obsessed as the folks you label "zombies". You're just at the opposite end of the spectrum.

Why celebrity culture and media influence? You're bitching about symptoms of our ultra-comfortable lives. Some people have real problems -- worse than being distracted by their phones and manipulated by Hollywood and cable news into buying things they don't need with their disposable income.

Do you understand? You are the one giving it power, by assigning it such devastating importance. I'd assume it's because it affords you an undeserved sense of superiority, whereas manufacturing outrage about starvation or human rights or war or luclin models wouldn't be as self-serving.

i could have talked about those other problems you listed, but i chose to talk about this one. as far as real problems, people being brain washed by the government and being slaves without even knowing it is a REAL problem. and war? what exactly do you know about war? please tell me. if you knew what "11bangbang" (my forum handle" meant you wouldnt have brought that up. you want to talk about human rights? keep on feeding into the media and you wont have any human rights, if people dont wake up they will lose everything.

Archalen
08-08-2015, 02:29 AM

There always has been and always will be ugliness and beauty in the world (and in people's behaviors). Your mental health decides which part of that you focus on. I'll add exercise and therapy to the list.

11bangbang
08-08-2015, 02:45 AM
There always has been and always will be ugliness and beauty in the world (and in people's behaviors). Your mental health decides which part of that you focus on. I'll add exercise and therapy to the list.

again, im not depressed. just irritated that there are people who refuse to learn the truth when given the opportunity, that is cowardly and i have no respect for cowards.

Whirled
08-08-2015, 08:01 AM
Humans are erratic & illogical creatures that will crucify each other until the lesson is learned or vengeance destroys us all.

myriverse
08-08-2015, 08:09 AM
by morals are a thing of the past i just mean people dont care about anything. depressed? no. i think you might be missing what im trying to say.
Never, in the history of the world, have more people actually cared about more things.

Portasaurus
08-08-2015, 10:36 AM
Earth is disgusting and infested by violent imp like little creatures who don't deserve the air they breathe.

milsorgen
08-08-2015, 02:44 PM
http://media1.giphy.com/media/xTiTngMmUu7llZfhu0/giphy.gif

Aviann
08-08-2015, 03:04 PM
http://media1.giphy.com/media/xTiTngMmUu7llZfhu0/giphy.gif

haha oh shit... I love that

Pint
08-08-2015, 04:42 PM
You guys need to give the op a break, its obvious he's alrdy suffering enough from his depression and you're all just piling on more reasons for him to feel even worse about himself.

Eldon
08-08-2015, 04:57 PM
smh tbh fam lol

JurisDictum
08-08-2015, 04:57 PM
Frank had a point about how it was pathetic how everyone likes to laugh at mentally off people on TV. All the other shit he said sounds like confirmation bias. This society is intellectual if you hang around intellectuals.

Ranndom
08-08-2015, 05:05 PM
OP is right.
Its funny how a lot of people come to a sudden realization of everything wrong in this country, all the lies, the hate, etc...And its just like a sledgehammer to the face. Its such a strong hurt that a lot of people just cant handle it and shove themselves into denial. Others drive themselves insane with obsession. Not many people out there can grasp the reality of whats going on, what has gone on, and what will go on and stay level headed.

Ranndom
08-08-2015, 05:07 PM
again, im not depressed. just irritated that there are people who refuse to learn the truth when given the opportunity, that is cowardly and i have no respect for cowards.

"I can't fault you for being lied to, but i can say that its cowardly you ignore the truth now that it's in front of you"-Adam Kokesh
Can literally quote this to the majority of America. Its pathetic how lost people are.

Ranndom
08-08-2015, 05:15 PM

No offense.

The MSM is owned by private military contractors. For most companies that public information. Under the governments orders they have constantly been pushing the state and federal family mindset over the local family.
They want your kids to rely on government. They want you to not trust neighbors.
If teachers calling cops before parents over pre teen's. If a man walking down a street with a confederate/gadsden hybrid flag having the cops called on him. If these are not pure evidence of the brainwashing effect the MSM is increasingly enforcing, than you're just not seeing. Do you really think these things would ever have had a chance of happening in a local family state of mind?

11bangbang
08-08-2015, 06:24 PM
You guys need to give the op a break, its obvious he's alrdy suffering enough from his depression and you're all just piling on more reasons for him to feel even worse about himself.

the only people i pity are people like you because you're too fucking sorry to accept that the world is going to shit and too much of a coward to attempt to do anything about it, because when the time finally does come. you are going to die. and i wont be the one to tell you "i told you so" mainly because you'll be dead.

JurisDictum
08-08-2015, 06:48 PM
the only people i pity are people like you because you're too fucking sorry to accept that the world is going to shit and too much of a coward to attempt to do anything about it, because when the time finally does come. you are going to die. and i wont be the one to tell you "i told you so" mainly because you'll be dead.

Lol, what exactly are you "doing about it"? What is going to happen precisely? How do you know this?

You should be aware that you sound like a nutcase. Just so you know, ruminating about problems that don't directly affect you or people you know is a sign of depression.

11bangbang
08-08-2015, 07:05 PM
Lol, what exactly are you "doing about it"? What is going to happen precisely? How do you know this?

You should be aware that you sound like a nutcase. Just so you know, ruminating about problems that don't directly affect you or people you know is a sign of depression.

what am i doing about it, and what is going to happen? there will one day be a one world government, the NWO is real, there will be one form of currency, the USD, euro and everything else will no longer be worth anything. the rich and elite will take over and you will either get on board with them by selling your soul or you will be killed or part of any kind of resistance there is. what im doing is simply making it aware, educating myself and others. i took an oath to defend the constitution when i enlisted in the army. im able to see that the constitution i swore to protect is fading away more and more every day, people are being stripped of their rights and people in power dont give a shit. as far as what im physically doing? that is something i wont go into. other than that letting people know is the best thing you can do. if you want to set it to the side and say "oh that guy is a nut case" then that is fine. youve been made aware. its up to you to do your own research and gather your own opinion. The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Barkingturtle
08-08-2015, 07:13 PM
It is a tragedy how many of our former service members are struggling alone with depression and anxiety.

Get help, seriously. You can't even seem to really communicate your fears, merely that you're afraid. What you're engaged in is projection. You have undergone brainwashing, yourself, and now you see it reflected from every angle.

11bangbang
08-08-2015, 07:29 PM
It is a tragedy how many of our former service members are struggling alone with depression and anxiety.

Get help, seriously. You can't even seem to really communicate your fears, merely that you're afraid. What you're engaged in is projection. You have undergone brainwashing, yourself, and now you see it reflected from every angle.

im going to disregard your cheap attempt at a mockery of service members. you realize that we have briefings on this kind of thing in the military? something along the lines of "there very well may come a day where you will have to choose to fight for your government, or to fight for your country". in fact that kid of thing is widely talked about in the military, if anyone needs help its you people who flat out refuse to see whats right in front of you.

jdixon485
08-08-2015, 07:32 PM
I think that an honest, intelligent man must admit that you cannot disprove his theory. But nor can you prove it. Which means it is in fact a possibility. Now, weather you think that is an actual PROBABILITY makes it a much more interesting question. Generally, it is evident that we rate the probability of this theoretical situation to arise, at a lower potential.

NM - fuck it, tinfoil hat back on. Its much funner to run with 1 extreme idea and build a bunker.

Carry on.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
08-08-2015, 07:32 PM
Awesome, I knew what it was going to be before I clicked the link. High five. Bobcat Goldthwait plays on our server btw guess what guild hes in?

Barkingturtle
08-08-2015, 07:49 PM
if anyone needs help its you people who flat out refuse to see whats right in front of you.

I accept what I see before me: a young man who is hurt and confused.

Frankly, bangbang, I'm insulted by your accusation that I'd mock our service members. I was expressing concern for you. Truth be told, my cousin is in a similar place. He was wounded in Iraq, treated poorly upon his return, over-medicated, neglected, and has now turned dark and hopeless. He feels abandoned. He rants about geoengineering and HAARP, mostly.

And quit with the "you people" shit. I'd be willing to bet I consume far less media than you. I mean, most months I don't watch tv at all. Last thing I watched was the Mayweather fight. I am being manipulated by the media far less than you.

11bangbang
08-08-2015, 07:59 PM
I accept what I see before me: a young man who is hurt and confused.

Frankly, bangbang, I'm insulted by your accusation that I'd mock our service members. I was expressing concern for you. Truth be told, my cousin is in a similar place. He was wounded in Iraq, treated poorly upon his return, over-medicated, neglected, and has now turned dark and hopeless. He feels abandoned. He rants about geoengineering and HAARP, mostly.

And quit with the "you people" shit. I'd be willing to bet I consume far less media than you. I mean, most months I don't watch tv at all. Last thing I watched was the Mayweather fight. I am being manipulated by the media far less than you.

ok dude, believe whatever you want.

Barkingturtle
08-08-2015, 08:06 PM
Excellent reply, I can tell you've really given your worldview a great deal of thought and haven't simply bought into raging paranoia without first doing your due diligence.

You know, I agree that media is manipulative and damaging, just not in the same way you do -- not in the global conspiracy, global genocide, NWO kind of way.

It's obvious that much of the media we are offered is meant to make us feel inadequate and hopeless. This is so companies can then suggest products to cure our insecurities. We are force-fed desires today in order to further commerce tomorrow -- not for the sake of some imaginary, dystopian future.

Whirled
08-08-2015, 08:25 PM
the part with the stapler was funny... just sayin....

11bangbang
08-08-2015, 08:32 PM
Excellent reply, I can tell you've really given your worldview a great deal of thought and haven't simply bought into raging paranoia without first doing your due diligence.

You know, I agree that media is manipulative and damaging, just not in the same way you do -- not in the global conspiracy, global genocide, NWO kind of way.

It's obvious that much of the media we are offered is meant to make us feel inadequate and hopeless. This is so companies can then suggest products to cure our insecurities. We are force-fed desires today in order to further commerce tomorrow -- not for the sake of some imaginary, dystopian future.

look, aside from everything ive said that has led you to believe in paranoid and whatever else. i believe in the bible, and the bible says things like this will happen. believe or dont believe, i choose to believe.

JurisDictum
08-08-2015, 08:35 PM
The US government does use its military for stupid reasons. A lot of this in modern times is related to the military industrial complex. Just like any industry, military hardware and technology makers lobby for Congress to pass laws that are advantages to them.
The difference is, the defense industry enjoys all kinds of special access to government coffers and politicians. This is because people see 40, 000 men with AK-47s out in the dessert (ISIS), and crap their pants. You can't even point out how ridiculous it is to be afraid of such a meager force, because some hired hack (or politician) on TV will say you're naive and your average jo shmo believes them. It sounds right.
A lot of people never to the point to realize that the reason it "sounds right" is because it is all over our media. But I don't really see any reason to get into a conspiracy beyond that. It's just powerful people helping their buddies out and convincing the public otherwise. Always has happened, always will happen.

jarshale
08-08-2015, 08:58 PM
i believe in the bible, and the bible says things like this will happen. believe or dont believe, i choose to believe.

lol

Barkingturtle
08-08-2015, 09:31 PM
i believe in the bible, and the bible says things like this will happen. believe or dont believe, i choose to believe.

Good troll. Maybe not worth making yourself look like a fucking moron for half a dozen pages, but I gotta admit I laughed.

I mean, this guy's gonna lecture everyone for being mindless followers, all while he himself subscribes to the oldest hoax in the Book? Yeah right. No one could be that huge of a hypocrite. Hilariously absurd.

I give it 6/10. Would have been higher except for the whole part where you made yourself look like a fucking moron for six pages.

Aviann
08-08-2015, 09:45 PM
look, aside from everything ive said that has led you to believe in paranoid and whatever else. i believe in the bible, and the bible says things like this will happen. believe or dont believe, i choose to believe.

Oh man, I'm in stitches... Continue pease.

11bangbang
08-08-2015, 09:47 PM
Good troll. Maybe not worth making yourself look like a fucking moron for half a dozen pages, but I gotta admit I laughed.

I mean, this guy's gonna lecture everyone for being mindless followers, all while he himself subscribes to the oldest hoax in the Book? Yeah right. No one could be that huge of a hypocrite. Hilariously absurd.

I give it 6/10. Would have been higher except for the whole part where you made yourself look like a fucking moron for six pages.

you can believe whatever you want, i absolutely do not care what others think about me for what i believe in. worst case scenario im wrong and there is no after life, if not i go to heaven and non believers burn in hell. in the event i am right you can troll me from hell.

Barkingturtle
08-08-2015, 09:51 PM
No, worst case scenario there is no afterlife and you're also wrong about reality on Earth, which means you're spending the sum of your existence operating under false, harmful pretenses.

Honestly pity your family at this point. Your mental illness must be very difficult for them.

11bangbang
08-08-2015, 09:53 PM
No, worst case scenario there is no afterlife and you're also wrong about reality on Earth, which means you're spending the sum of your existence operating under false, harmful pretenses.

Honestly pity your family at this point. Your mental illness must be very difficult for them.

lol, yea im mentally ill because i believe in the bible.

Barkingturtle
08-08-2015, 09:57 PM
First self-aware thing you've said in this thread. Congrats. Now healing may begin.

phacemeltar
08-09-2015, 12:29 PM
soliciting conversation on a 20-year-old elf-sim? try going to the outdoors. half the people who play this game are dead to the world, already.

B4EQWASCOOL
08-09-2015, 12:45 PM
http://wiki.ironchariots.org/index.php?title=Pascal%27s_Wager

Aviann
08-09-2015, 02:46 PM
http://wiki.ironchariots.org/index.php?title=Pascal%27s_Wager

All I can say is, when I arrive down there, we shall all party together.

eisley
08-09-2015, 05:18 PM
this guy is either a genius troll or a cautionary tale

B4EQWASCOOL
08-09-2015, 05:30 PM
I suggest focusing on the counter-arguments section. Particularly, belief is not a choice.

11bangbang
08-09-2015, 05:31 PM
this guy is either a genius troll or a cautionary tale

will we ever know?

maerilith
08-11-2015, 04:13 PM
I really don't like how many normal people there still are. This is outrageous!!!

Deliverator
08-11-2015, 06:22 PM
I've never been able to understand why there are people out there that think all the rich people are working together to undermine society... They aren't working together. In fact a lot of them are working hard AGAINST each other. What they are ALL doing though is working very very hard to help themselves to more wealth and riches. Just because many times their interests align doesn't mean they are actively working together. It isn't like Warren Buffet is on the phone with the King of Saudi Arabia talking about how they can take over the world like a real life pinky and the brain episode.

The NWO is not real. The possibility of a singular world government is about 400,000 years out from now (unless a very long world war breaks out). The fact that you flip your lid every time someone points out that your assertions are completely unsubstantiated is a sign that you need professional help. Your PTSD is getting out of hand friend, I strongly suggest taking advantage of the mental health programs available through the VA. You can continue to believe that the world is going to hell in a handbasket, but you need help with the whole freaking out about it every 5 minutes thing.

myriverse
08-12-2015, 06:51 AM
you can believe whatever you want, i absolutely do not care what others think about me for what i believe in. worst case scenario im wrong and there is no after life, if not i go to heaven and non believers burn in hell. in the event i am right you can troll me from hell.
There being no afterlife is never the worst case scenario for you. That's actually one of the better scenarios. There being an afterlife that's totally in opposition to your beliefs is much worse.

maskedmelon
08-12-2015, 09:50 AM
...belief is not a choice.

Sure it is. Most people simply surrender that liberty to others long since dead. The primary deficiency in most people's lives today is purpose. Purpose is what drives decision making and in the absence of necessity it becomes arbitrary. Necessity is largely dead or hastily wastinf in first world countries today. Without it, people latch onto whatever ideologically driven purpose that substantiates their carnal inclinations.

Champion_Standing
08-12-2015, 10:20 AM

lol goth

rly embracing 1999 there bud rofl

Nya
08-26-2015, 01:31 PM

its usually those ignorant like this that are the most insecure about society/reality. TC is 100% on point. humanity stays on a steady decline into scumbaggery.

Nya
08-26-2015, 01:33 PM
I've never been able to understand why there are people out there that think all the rich people are working together to undermine society... They aren't working together. In fact a lot of them are working hard AGAINST each other. What they are ALL doing though is working very very hard to help themselves to more wealth and riches. Just because many times their interests align doesn't mean they are actively working together. It isn't like Warren Buffet is on the phone with the King of Saudi Arabia talking about how they can take over the world like a real life pinky and the brain episode.

The NWO is not real. The possibility of a singular world government is about 400,000 years out from now (unless a very long world war breaks out). The fact that you flip your lid every time someone points out that your assertions are completely unsubstantiated is a sign that you need professional help. Your PTSD is getting out of hand friend, I strongly suggest taking advantage of the mental health programs available through the VA. You can continue to believe that the world is going to hell in a handbasket, but you need help with the whole freaking out about it every 5 minutes thing.

after a stunning display of ignorance such as this we can safely never take anything you say on these forums seriously ever again.
thanks.

Nya
08-26-2015, 01:34 PM
will we ever know?

are you the only poster on the forums who has accepted reality or is there a couple others? i would expect all the masses to be exactly that: a part of the problem, way too prideful and arrogant to ever change for the better.

LulzSect
08-26-2015, 01:47 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d6/cb/b9/d6cbb9081d3509ec9e30e08e25ceef81.jpg

Calibix
08-26-2015, 02:01 PM

This post confirms you as an idiot. Believe or don't believe, but if you don't believe the same as me then you are a fool. Amirite?

I'm pretty informed on a lot of points you bring up. There is some seriously shady things going on in the world, which most people aren't even aware of. Our constitutional rights as American are being infringed/destroyed constantly. But at the end of the day, life is what you make of it.

I could spend my time worrying about these things, or I could spend time worrying about what is important like paying my mortgage, putting food in the fridge, and spending time with my family and friends. Or I could adopt some idealist idea and run with it, and belittle people when they don't agree with me.

I used to have issues with Anxiety. I spent so much time worrying about other people and other things that I didn't take time to worry about myself, and it put me in a pretty shitty spot in life. Until I learned to worry about things I can control, which is myself. Life became a lot easier. I'd suggest you at least consider this advice, as the tone of your posts in the RNF section of a 16 year old elf simulator suggest that your worried a little bit too much about the wrong things.

Thanks for your service.

dafier
08-26-2015, 02:06 PM
Only one was to perceive the world. From your own senses. I chose to focus on the positives in life.

Whether you believe in this or that, please remember the golden rule and for the most part you'll be fine.

GL

KagatobLuvsAnimu
08-26-2015, 02:09 PM

>The bible can predict things/God has a plan
>People have free will

Pick one you daft bastard.

simp403
08-26-2015, 02:45 PM
The only zombies there are, are the very ones that sit on the couch every night and watch American Idol or those Kardashian people, or Fox News. Seriously, that is all people watch, and things like it.

I always see people regurgitating this kind of shit and yet I have yet to meet someone who fits this description. I've met far more people saying these kinds of things than the very people they're complaining about.

It's almost as if this one-dimensional strawman of a person does not actually exist and it only serves as a pathetic excuse for people to feel superior. What, do you think you're better than someone who watches reality television because you play a 15 year old MMO? Get the fuck over yourself.

simp403
08-26-2015, 02:48 PM
after a stunning display of ignorance such as this we can safely never take anything you say on these forums seriously ever again.
thanks.

The irony is killing me. Can we please keep this kind of idiocy to the Offtopic forum so that Rants and Flames can be about internet elves only?

Being reminded that people like the OP exist and actually think they have an original thought is depressing.

Alenon
08-26-2015, 03:37 PM
The irony is killing me. Can we please keep this kind of idiocy to the Offtopic forum so that Rants and Flames can be about internet elves only?

Being reminded that people like the OP exist and actually think they have an original thought is depressing.

The fact they think they're making the world a better place tinfoil hatting is almost as absurd as the actual comments. I'm sure not only 9/11, but every major catastrophe was caused by the government too. You know, cause no one else does terrible things

simp403
08-26-2015, 04:18 PM
I'm sure not only 9/11, but every major catastrophe was caused by the government too.

My sexual impotence was caused by the government.

captnamazing
08-26-2015, 04:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/50x3oRk.png

wtf lol i don't get it

Iniamyen
08-26-2015, 04:46 PM
wtf lol i don't get it

Football = gay porn

...but we all knew this

iruinedyourday
08-26-2015, 04:55 PM
im not sure if there are enough words to express how disappointed i am in todays society. This kinda sums it up, and is also a great movie, its a good watch if you havent seen it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJaLrINeZPc

europe is tiiight u should just relocate

captnamazing
08-26-2015, 05:01 PM
Football = gay porn

...but we all knew this

haha that is funny as a person (IRL) who does not love hand egg this is amusing to me and relevant to my interests of disdaining hand-egg the sport

captnamazing
08-26-2015, 05:01 PM
europe is tiiight u should just relocate

do u live across the pond m9?

visage
08-29-2015, 08:07 AM
OP sounds like he was butt raped. I know lots of people who were molested at a young age.

Danyelle
08-29-2015, 04:02 PM
point is, people are decayed and degraded. everyone is so worried about whats going on in TMO, what forumquesters are doing, what the latest mega old expac is, or what kind of RMT is going around. people are getting weak and brainwashed, walking around like a bunch of zombies sucked into 16 year old elf pixels and everything that truly isnt important. morals are a thing of the past. the human race as a whole are complete idiots now.

Sounds like P99, just change a couple words and it fits perfectly.

LoliPops
08-29-2015, 04:23 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Smoothmofo+irl+guy+who+only+posts+ponies_1ff2a0_54 99528.jpg

Danyelle
08-29-2015, 08:17 PM
Oh hey Lulz Sect! Still shitposting pictures of things that were funny on 4chan 5 years ago? Glad you're around to fill that role after all this time since no one else is quite retarded enough to take on the mantle themselves :(

LoliPops
08-29-2015, 08:55 PM
http://ranibakr.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/bronyhat3.jpg

11bangbang
08-30-2015, 09:59 AM
Sounds like P99, just change a couple words and it fits perfectly.

that was actually really good. lol