pharmosh
08-05-2015, 09:37 PM
Bard = everyone hates you.
Red = everyone hates you.
Ambitious = everyone hates you.

Was fun while it lasted.

11bangbang
08-05-2015, 09:40 PM
i was threatened with a suspension not long ago. honestly im surprised it was only once and not alot sooner. so i can somewhat have a tiny bit of sympathy for you.

indiscriminate_hater
08-05-2015, 10:27 PM
ambitious = euphemism for RMT-prone

pharmosh
08-05-2015, 10:30 PM
"Videogames are a good way to escape and relax from the real world. I will not be using the RMAH, when you start introducing real money the game becomes work rather than fun."

-Pharmosh 2012

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5592456217

Pokesan
08-05-2015, 10:36 PM
what the fuck BDA

pharmosh
08-05-2015, 10:41 PM
ambitious = euphemism for RMT-prone

In addition to my previous comment, I played with no gear...

wiseguy3k
08-05-2015, 10:53 PM
Yeah - lvl ~54 bard, naked, hanging out in gfay, alot recently... weird

pharmosh
08-05-2015, 10:55 PM
Yeah - lvl ~54 bard, naked, hanging out in gfay, alot recently... weird

I was bound in Gfay. Red = no ports/buffs/rebinds. I also died a lot because AoE kiting = 1 hit kill.

pharmosh
08-05-2015, 10:59 PM
I am not 100% sure the rule on this but has anyone else seen the red named bard Pharmosh running around Crushbone lately? Pulling every mob he can find from every camp whether its camped or not just being a general dick? I mean it may not be against the rules per say just a bit jerky... I have also seen his corpse EVERYWHERE! Clearly trying to keep his level close enough to claim he is just xp farming in crushbone... I have seen 5 or 6 corpses by dwarven gaurds in BB. Just curious if I am the only one noticing this.

It's shit like this. Pull uncamped mobs, die a lot = /petition pharmosh! Clearly I am trying to keep my level low as to farm crushbone, yet everyone asked me how I leveled up so fast.

Tiggles
08-05-2015, 11:03 PM
You RMT'd

pharmosh
08-05-2015, 11:05 PM
You RMT'd

I had no gear.

Samoht
08-05-2015, 11:11 PM
This guy would gather up every mob he could find in any zone he was in, completely ignoring people or groups already killing there, and then kite them *forever*. Even right on top of the people he was stealing the mobs from.

Well deserved ban.

pharmosh
08-05-2015, 11:19 PM
This guy would gather up every mob he could find in any zone he was in, completely ignoring people or groups already killing there, and then kite them *forever*. Even right on top of the people he was stealing the mobs from.

Well deserved ban.

Here was a typical day for me:

"Hey you piece of shit, this is my camp"
or
"Hey you piece of shit, share the mobs"

Whether I joined a zone or had people try to take my camp, it was always the same. I was always the piece of shit. There was one rule that made sense to me, First To Engage. Is/was that not valid?

Mojo24
08-05-2015, 11:28 PM
Heh, yeah man sucks to get banned when you rock all pulls regardless of camp.

What sucks more is you would die half the time leading to a roflstomp train.

Thulghor
08-05-2015, 11:30 PM

or

Whether I joined a zone or had people try to take my camp, it was always the same. I was always the piece of shit. There was one rule that made sense to me, First To Engage. Is/was that not valid?

Not in every case, no. Especially not when people are clearly camping a mob (in most cases). If you got banned, chances are, it was because you did something wrong. Should have read the "play nice policy."

pharmosh
08-05-2015, 11:34 PM
Heh, yeah man sucks to get banned when you rock all pulls regardless of camp.

What sucks more is you would die half the time leading to a roflstomp train.

I'd say I died about 70 times or less. Mostly due to pulling errors or PvP kills and less due to actual kiting.

Butcher Block = 6 deaths from newbie leveling up?
Crushbone = very little deaths.
Lake of Ill Omen = 5-7 deaths learning how to aoe kite.
Firiona Vie = 10 deaths in 20 levels?
Dreadlands = couple deaths trying to figure out hitboxes
Karnors Castle = 1 death trying to find an AoE spot.
City of Mist = 1 death trying to find an AoE spot.
Velketor's Lab = 1 death trying to find an AoE spot.
Burning Woods = 10+ deaths, mostly from pulling errors but 2 legit deaths from kiting.

And then add in all the deaths because I was flagged PvP from level 1.

pharmosh
08-05-2015, 11:37 PM
Not in every case, no. Especially not when people are clearly camping a mob (in most cases). If you got banned, chances are, it was because you did something wrong. Should have read the "play nice policy."

I was AoE kiting, not killing a single mob here. The only single mob I camped was the Ancient Cyclops in South Ro and from the forums I read it was not a mob you can single camp like the one in OoT.

captnamazing
08-05-2015, 11:54 PM
You need lessons in how to be a considerate bard from Kekephee the Erudite

Thulghor
08-06-2015, 12:06 AM
I was AoE kiting, not killing a single mob here. The only single mob I camped was the Ancient Cyclops in South Ro and from the forums I read it was not a mob you can single camp like the one in OoT.

Did you pull mobs from camps that OTHER PLAYERS were clearly camping/exping? I am aware that AC and a few others mobs are FTE, and yet others are FFA. That's not what I'm referring to. Regular people already camping regular mobs in normal zones, with no special rules.

If you are, that would explain all the hate you are getting from people.

Tiltjag
08-06-2015, 12:09 AM
First and only time I saw a bard swarm kiting raptors.....

Pokesan
08-06-2015, 01:05 AM

ahaha holy shit now i remember him

glad you got banned pharmosh you shithead

pharmosh
08-06-2015, 01:20 AM

Check the bard aoe kiting guide.

Sadre Spinegnawer
08-06-2015, 01:27 AM
nerf bards

Samoht
08-06-2015, 09:38 AM
Dude would seriously kite right on top of you and die, leaving his train to mow you down. He wouldn't stop even if you asked him to. He'd refuse to acknowledge his responsibility and to avoid griefing others just trying to level.

Good riddance.

Ranndom
08-06-2015, 09:42 AM

or

Playing a bard doesnt innately making you a piece of shit. Acting like a piece of shit innately makes you a piece of shit.
You ever heard the saying Total Power corrupts totally? Do us all a favor and stay out of politics.

zanderklocke
08-06-2015, 09:51 AM

Not that I support players being rude as bards, but...

http://i.imgur.com/xtHpSio.jpg

Tiltjag
08-06-2015, 11:07 AM
Not that I support players being rude as bards, but...

http://i.imgur.com/xtHpSio.jpg

Im sure you thoughtfully didnt trample over other players in the process. When I come to the defense of bards your name usually comes up.

TarukShmaruk
08-06-2015, 11:30 AM
Was this the weirdo who I saw just chilling naked in South Ro?

dafier
08-06-2015, 11:42 AM
http://data1.whicdn.com/images/44190793/large.jpg

Ranndom
08-06-2015, 11:43 AM

In the movie though, Golem comes back to smeagul, and then ultimately goes suicidal i suppose.

dafier
08-06-2015, 12:23 PM
In the movie though, Golem comes back to smeagul, and then ultimately goes suicidal i suppose.

Well, it's insinuated in the movie and the book that he is rid of that personality, but it's up to the reader/movie goer to fill in that particular whole.

Me, I don't believe Golem left at all and seriously, he was always there even before the ring was found by Smeagul. :)

dafier
08-06-2015, 12:23 PM
whole = hole

pharmosh
08-06-2015, 12:30 PM
Was this the weirdo who I saw just chilling naked in South Ro?

Probably the same guy that RMTs and the probably same guy that de-levels to farm Crushbone belts. Yeah, probably that weird guy.

Tiltjag
08-06-2015, 12:32 PM
Look forward to seeing Pharmoshh in CB again in the near future.

Ranndom
08-06-2015, 01:22 PM
Well, it's insinuated in the movie and the book that he is rid of that personality, but it's up to the reader/movie goer to fill in that particular whole.

Me, I don't believe Golem left at all and seriously, he was always there even before the ring was found by Smeagul. :)

He was suppressed though. Golem is the "personification" of the ring, in this case being played through Smeagul. The stronger the rings grasp, the more evil Smeagul is portrayed. The weaker the grasp, the more good he is. You can see it, especially if you watch the extended trilogy.
Throughout all 3 movies hes constantly going through "mood changes" where smeagul is constantly questioning everything. One of the many things that makes LOTR exceptionally great

zanderklocke
08-06-2015, 01:37 PM
God, you fools...it's Gollum. Not golem. He is not made of rocks.

Ranndom
08-06-2015, 01:43 PM

I know its Gollum, but were playing eq. I was keeping it relevant yo ;D

milsorgen
08-06-2015, 03:03 PM
Probably the same guy that RMTs and the probably same guy that de-levels to farm Crushbone belts. Yeah, probably that weird guy.

Keep yo chin up OP!

http://media3.giphy.com/media/ToMjGpssdOoBLGKxobu/giphy.gif

Champion_Standing
08-06-2015, 03:53 PM
Such a sad story, RIP in peace OP

drktmplr12
08-06-2015, 04:02 PM
ITT:

http://i.imgur.com/6fS9NWt.gif

dafier
08-06-2015, 04:48 PM

WAT!? I thought we were talking about the rock monster that travels with Froody and Sammy in LoTR.

Anywayssssss.....

Moosetoe
08-08-2015, 04:17 PM
Pharmosh, what happened? Why the ban, and was it a BAN or just suspended?

Swish
08-08-2015, 06:36 PM
probably suspended

Clark
08-09-2015, 03:47 AM

lol

CharlesBarkley
08-09-2015, 07:04 AM
"Videogames are a good way to escape and relax from the real world. I will not be using the RMAH, when you start introducing real money the game becomes work rather than fun."

-Pharmosh 2012

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5592456217

I have no idea who you are and I can already tell that you are the biggest fuckin moron in the world