PDA

View Full Version : HEY I AM CAMPING THIS! Umm no, no you are not

dafier
08-04-2015, 09:46 AM
Tired of lying POS, dual boxing (btw I am going to start reporting this) and plain and simple asshats calling people out about 'stealing their camp' or 'I'm sitting right here and you just took one of the spawns in the area, didn't you see me here!??'.

Events:

Run in to area. See Shammy root/doting several mobs.

Look around and wait for a bit. There is a mob in the back the shammy isn't touching. 10 minutes later, the shammy skips engaging a mob when he had several chances.

Engage mob the shammy isn't engaging. Gate out due to mana issues (not causing a train or any harm to the shammy at all). Also, shammy says nothing.

Come back 15 minutes later.

Mob is still up, shammy still there killing the same mobs and NOT touching the one that was engaged.

Engage mob, once it's almost dead get /tell from shammy complaining that he was killing it the last 3 spawns and /cry /cry /cry.

Mathematics here: Shammy couldn't have solo'd this mob due to (many reasons).

Have a conversation with the shammy that pretty much has him raging on every response. And, like so many others who 'get upset' with the other person, they always say the same thing, "I'm streaming this!!!" /cry

How about you learn to play and stop being a complainer when you have nothing to complain about.

bktroost
08-04-2015, 09:50 AM
Entitlement, it's what's wrong with kids in America.

dafier
08-04-2015, 10:02 AM

Sorta like the people you work with who think, "EFF THAT! I should be making 100k!!!! I passed my SATs damn it!"

bktroost
08-04-2015, 10:13 AM
Sorta like the people you work with who think, "EFF THAT! I should be making 100k!!!! I passed my SATs damn it!"

Or, I have $100,000 in student loans for my legal degree and this market is flooded. My college promised work placement...wait....

dafier
08-04-2015, 10:18 AM
Or, I have $100,000 in student loans for my legal degree and this market is flooded. My college promised work placement...wait....

HAHAHAH! How about learn to be social. Smile and have a positive attitude that will get you a job and laugh at all the suckers who cry because they weren't 'handed' a job

Ranndom
08-04-2015, 10:52 AM
HAHAHAH! How about learn to be social. Smile and have a positive attitude that will get you a job and laugh at all the suckers who cry because they weren't 'handed' a job

I work with a whiner whose always running his mouth spewing "Its impossible to get real jobs unless you know someone"
Keep in mind, this guy is an absolute moron with absolutely no critical thinking abilities and you can hear it in his voice

indiscriminate_hater
08-04-2015, 11:10 AM
typical BDA entitlement

Swish
08-04-2015, 11:14 AM
CB last night... peeled a mob off a powerleveler who pulled half the zone, she (probably "he") went nuts.

http://imageupload.co.uk/images/2015/08/04/Untitled.png

Bless this community.

Mead
08-04-2015, 11:16 AM
BDA need to just give it up. Find a different game pals.

dafier
08-04-2015, 11:29 AM
BDA non-stop.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs7/3711591_o.gif

Swish
08-04-2015, 11:31 AM
more like

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/522a2049e4b0a0ce717e990c/t/525f95ebe4b03075c47e9e70/1381996028339/

dafier
08-04-2015, 11:34 AM
Seriously love this guy.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-r31wKWISrqs/U7E1_bbS2_I/AAAAAAABTqE/whxqZOU_kaM/s1600/dive.gif

B4EQWASCOOL
08-04-2015, 12:09 PM
Seriously love this guy.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-r31wKWISrqs/U7E1_bbS2_I/AAAAAAABTqE/whxqZOU_kaM/s1600/dive.gif

LoL I hate this soccer player. All he does is dive in the box.

dafier
08-04-2015, 12:14 PM
You obviously don't care for the sport. Arjen is arguably the best player in the world.

Fu|k Messi and his Mexican/South American counter parts. You want to see some crappy futbal? Watch any central or south american game. So much diving, grabbing and other bs. Their play style has always been acting x9000

Dutch know how to play the game.

Swish
08-04-2015, 12:15 PM
He's an angry player, a lot of the Dutch national team hated him.

dafier
08-04-2015, 12:17 PM
He's an angry player, a lot of the Dutch national team hated him.

Again, another person who doesn't know much. If you know anything about Dutch national team, you know they all hate each other. Hence why they haven't been winning World Cups steadily. Internal fighting is what always destroys their team.

Another problem is that everyone on their team is freaking awesome (kinda like Germany for the most part), but they let that fame and awesomeness blow up their egos.

:(

Swish
08-04-2015, 12:20 PM
Again, another person who doesn't know much.

If you say so :rolleyes:

B4EQWASCOOL
08-04-2015, 12:27 PM
Again, another person who doesn't know much. If you know anything about Dutch national team, you know they all hate each other. Hence why they haven't been winning World Cups steadily. Internal fighting is what always destroys their team.

Another problem is that everyone on their team is freaking awesome (kinda like Germany for the most part), but they let that fame and awesomeness blow up their egos.

:(

Dutch are bad now and arjen robben does nothing but dive. Sorry, it's not ignorance. Best scumbag player in the world.

dafier
08-04-2015, 12:33 PM
Don't be mad just because he can run faster, trick and score like no other in the world. The man knows what the sport is about. ;)

Pokesan
08-04-2015, 12:37 PM
typical BDA entitlement

B4EQWASCOOL
08-04-2015, 12:38 PM
Don't be mad just because he can run faster, trick and score like no other in the world. The man knows what the sport is about. ;)

Not mad at all. Diving is for bad players who can't mechanically get things to happen. All winning done with honorless play is a loss. These are facts to anyone but scumbags.

dafier
08-04-2015, 12:59 PM
Not mad at all. Diving is for bad players who can't mechanically get things to happen. All winning done with honorless play is a loss. These are facts to anyone but scumbags.

I understand what you are saying but consider this.

Removing 'acting/diving/other' from futbal is like removing cross checking in hockey or stiff arming in American football.

Bilbik
08-04-2015, 01:01 PM

Removing 'acting/diving/other' from futbal is like removing cross checking in hockey or stiff arming in American football.

That's a horrible analogy, do you even sport?

Psionide
08-04-2015, 01:09 PM
How bout those Mets huh?

Gilder
08-04-2015, 01:17 PM
CB last night... peeled a mob off a powerleveler who pulled half the zone, she (probably "he") went nuts.

Bless this community.

Swish, can you name names? I was in CB last night and saw a lot of "duo groups" where one person wasn't saying much.... and stuck on auto follow.

Merekai
08-04-2015, 01:20 PM
BDA scum, obviously.

Chev

Riotgirl
Swish, can you name names? I was in CB last night and saw a lot of "duo groups" where one person wasn't saying much.... and stuck on auto follow.

Check screen-shot. More importantly, was this on Blue or Red? If the latter, why didn't you simplify the issue by killing the petitioner. Repeatedly. Again, and again, and again ..

dafier
I'm an idiot

Fixed that for you.

Bilbik
08-04-2015, 01:28 PM
Im a giant pussy, I cry about someone in game but don't have the sack to use their name

Removing a legal technique like a stiff arm is definitely equivalent to a bunch of grow men rolling in the grass faking injuries to delay play or force penalty kicks.

iruinedyourday
08-04-2015, 02:16 PM

Soccer is literetly less of a sport than professional wrestling.

TheFaceless
08-04-2015, 02:25 PM

Bless this community.

Ha, Mousey is grade A nuts. They left a camp to sell apparently. Whole new zone. When they came back I had taken camp, and when I refused to leave they went nuts. KSed me, so jokes on me I guess.

Samoht
08-04-2015, 03:21 PM
Soccer was invented by European ladies to keep them busy while their husbands did the cooking.

But the guy in that gif clearly got his left foot stomped on pretty hard, and it didn't register with his brain in time because when he goes to plant it again, it's not where he told it to be.

iruinedyourday
08-04-2015, 03:28 PM
It pains me to see people defending, 'pretending like you got hurt, then rolling around on the ground like a 6 year old crying for his mommy'. Its just super pathetic, it makes me really feel sorry for fans of soccer. What kind of a sport teaches men to act like little babies with scraped knees. I just don't get it.

dafier
08-04-2015, 03:42 PM
It pains me to see people defending, 'pretending like you got hurt, then rolling around on the ground like a 6 year old crying for his mommy'. Its just super pathetic, it makes me really feel sorry for fans of soccer. What kind of a sport teaches men to act like little babies with scraped knees. I just don't get it.

Some people appreciate golf, watching and playing it. Some go crazy over curling or even cricket (like Swish! hehe =P /hugs my English bud).

What is bad is when you talk crap about a sport in which you don't like in the first place and on top of it, you don't even try to understand it.

American term, soccer, is Effing stupid, therefore the thought process regarding that sport is portrayed as such by the media. Football, the real world football is recognized by all countries with 1 exception, USA.

Try not to be ignorant when it comes to all these wonderful things that could possibly entertain you, IF you give it a chance.

Cheers

Side note:
Swish, I retract my saying you don't know what you are talking about. More than anything I was trollin' ya.

B4EQWASCOOL
08-04-2015, 03:46 PM

I blame FIFA for taking so fucking long to embrace cameras and play reviews. Not asking for every match to have it. But, the main matches have no excuse.

Samoht
08-04-2015, 03:49 PM
American term, soccer, is Effing stupid, therefore the thought process regarding that sport is portrayed as such by the media. Football, the real world football is recognized by all countries with 1 exception, USA.

2 exceptions: it's soccer in Britain, too. Rugby is also included under the umbrella of sports that could be named "football" so they shortened the words for the individual sports, thus soccer and rugger. Well, we don't play rugby in the USA, so you probably don't know rugger.

bktroost
08-04-2015, 03:57 PM
Try not to be ignorant when it comes to all these wonderful things that could possibly entertain you, IF you give it a chance.

Oh American's can find many, many wonderful things to entertain them.

We have "sports" you Brits know nothing about.

http://i.imgur.com/mUxcj0K.jpg

dafier
08-04-2015, 03:58 PM
I blame FIFA for taking so fucking long to embrace cameras and play reviews. Not asking for every match to have it. But, the main matches have no excuse.

I agree.

dafier
08-04-2015, 04:00 PM
2 exceptions: it's soccer in Britain, too. Rugby is also included under the umbrella of sports that could be named "football" so they shortened the words for the individual sports, thus soccer and rugger. Well, we don't play rugby in the USA, so you probably don't know rugger.

Ya....Britain and Australia rugger is some entertainment! And, wat? That is new to me. I didn't know English call it soccer.

dafier
08-04-2015, 04:00 PM

I'm not a brit, but ya. HAHA! WOOO pig wrastlin

Flexin
08-04-2015, 04:02 PM
God it feels good to not desync or have to worry about people taking my camp while I adventure through Norrath on red99

Samoht
08-04-2015, 04:03 PM
I didn't know English call it soccer.

Yeah, that's where the USA got the word soccer. From English.

Deliverator
08-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Soccer is a shorthand for association football... Which is why it is used in England and America.

Football is an umbrella term that includes Rugby Football, Association Football, and American Rugby Football. In America we call Rugby Football Rugby, we call Association Football Soccer and American Rugby Football Football.

Any game that encourages and rewards players for faking injuries is a complete and utter sham of a sporting event. Soccer and Basketball are the worst of them. In Rugby if you are still able to move you get back on your feet and keep going. In American Football if you are hurt you get your ass off the field under your own power or you are carried off.

In soccer if you fall down you act like someone just shot you and they give you back the ball. In basketball someone touches you and you act like they just broke your nose and you get free throws or the ball. Both sports reward bad behavior.

Pokesan
08-04-2015, 04:05 PM
some stupid nonsense about soccer being better

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_sports_leagues_by_revenue

empirical proof that american football is the best sport. hell, simply by being played in north america the sport becomes better.

Nazareth73
08-04-2015, 04:27 PM
wow by page 5 I totally forgot the OP. Good job destroying this one :p

dafier
08-04-2015, 04:31 PM
wow by page 5 I totally forgot the OP. Good job destroying this one :p

I blame Velious release.

dafier
08-04-2015, 04:33 PM

empirical proof that american football is the best sport. hell, simply by being played in north america the sport becomes better.

....what? Money has nothing to do with world popularity.

However, thanks for the link. It is interesting.

drktmplr12
08-04-2015, 04:40 PM

best is a relative term.

revenue is hardly a measure that would determine which of something is the best.

that article that it used to cite the US$11.2 bn figure on wikipedia is actually stating annual revenue of US$9.5 bn. last I checked, 9.5 is not equal to 11.2. your proof sucks.

it would have been more effective to use number of superbowl 2015 viewers versus world cup 2014 viewers.

that being said. fuck lawyerquest

Pokesan
08-04-2015, 05:03 PM
best is a relative term.

revenue is hardly a measure that would determine which of something is the best.

that article that it used to cite the US$11.2 bn figure on wikipedia is actually stating annual revenue of US$9.5 bn. last I checked, 9.5 is not equal to 11.2. your proof sucks.

it would have been more effective to use number of superbowl 2015 viewers versus world cup 2014 viewers.

9.5 is still well over double what the best soccer league generates.

american football also has the most teams in a league. america wins again.

B4EQWASCOOL
08-04-2015, 05:04 PM
best is a relative term.

Yeah, I say viewer count should be the metric. 8)

Champion_Standing
08-04-2015, 05:30 PM
You just gotta go start pulling mobs right next to someone else huh? Sorry but you sound like the annoying camp lawyer here. Next time you try to exp right on top of someone else don't be surprised when they call you out on being a douche.

Swish
08-04-2015, 06:23 PM
Ya....Britain and Australia rugger is some entertainment! And, wat? That is new to me. I didn't know English call it soccer.

We don't call it "soccer", ask any football fan it's like trolling American Football fans by saying "lol it should be called Runball or Throwball"

Soccer is short for Association Football here, nobody uses that. Dafier probably does though because he's some weird type of hipster fan.

Swish
08-04-2015, 06:24 PM

Where's Honey Boo Boo?

Swish
08-04-2015, 06:26 PM

English fans hate all the diving shit. Playing teams like Italy have always been hard to watch because of all the diving :/

Aviann
08-04-2015, 07:57 PM
Where's Honey Boo Boo?

Hey. We forget about WW2 everytime we go to Germany, can't you guys cut us some slack on Honey Boo Boo?

Swish
08-04-2015, 08:09 PM
She's a real star though!

http://media.giphy.com/media/epw8VsOeM2ad2/giphy.gif

Raije1000
08-04-2015, 08:13 PM
Careful on reporting 2 boxers Dafier. The asgard hate is really great. I think if they spent less time razzing me they may get a few targets down.

B4EQWASCOOL
08-04-2015, 08:38 PM
Roller coaster of laughter and cringing - solid thread.

Riotgirl
08-05-2015, 03:11 AM
Hey. We forget about WW2 everytime we go to Germany, can't you guys cut us some slack on Honey Boo Boo?

I'm down with that. Except now we have the Kardashians. Mind you, here in the UK, we have 'The Only Way is Essex'. Seriously. What the f**k, man? What the f**k? What ever happened to cucumber sandwiches and Indian man-servants?

On a football note, no-one and I mean no-one refers to football as" soccer" in the UK.

Jimjam
08-05-2015, 04:03 AM
People more likely to refer to rugby as football than football as soccer.

dafier
08-05-2015, 09:31 AM
English fans hate all the diving shit. Playing teams like Italy have always been hard to watch because of all the diving :/

Italians are another Mexican. And I agree with you fully. By the way Swish, I used to call it soccer when I was in my youth, but then I found the respect it deserves and called it football.

dafier
08-05-2015, 09:33 AM
You just gotta go start pulling mobs right next to someone else huh? Sorry but you sound like the annoying camp lawyer here. Next time you try to exp right on top of someone else don't be surprised when they call you out on being a douche.

Funny thing is I wasn't 'exping' and I wasn't pulling right on top of anyone. You're perspective is skewed or you don't know how to read. :rolleyes:

dafier
08-05-2015, 09:34 AM
Yeah, that's where the USA got the word soccer. From English.

You turd. Nice trollin'. I've been had. :(

Samoht
08-05-2015, 10:08 AM
You turd. Nice trollin'. I've been had. :(

I'm not trolling. Just because one person on the internet thinks that nobody from there circle (who were all born in the last 20 years by the way) calls it soccer doesn't mean that people who actually matter don't call it soccer.

Notice what color every British colony besides India is on this map? (http://knowmore.washingtonpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/football-and-soccer.jpg).

Slathar
08-05-2015, 10:17 AM
lol hahahahah

op may be suffering from some sort of head injury.

dafier
08-05-2015, 10:21 AM
I'm not trolling. Just because one person on the internet thinks that nobody from there circle (who were all born in the last 20 years by the way) calls it soccer doesn't mean that people who actually matter don't call it soccer.

Notice what color every British colony besides India is on this map? (http://knowmore.washingtonpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/football-and-soccer.jpg).

That map is inaccurate. More trolling?

Samoht
08-05-2015, 10:22 AM
That map is inaccurate. More trolling?

Yeah, because I can upload images to washingtonpost.com

dafier
08-05-2015, 10:23 AM
That map was in an article from 2013. Did you know that?

dafier
08-05-2015, 10:25 AM
Washingtonpost is effing stupid and slow on their media they decide to put on their website.

http://deadspin.com/map-what-every-country-calls-the-thing-we-call-soccer-1491638984

Try that one.....

Samoht
08-05-2015, 10:31 AM
That map was in an article from 2013. Did you know that?

Languages evolve... but really, you expect them to evolve that fast? It's a 200 year old word. I don't think 2 years makes that much of a difference.

http://deadspin.com/map-what-every-country-calls-the-thing-we-call-soccer-1491638984

Try that one.....

Isn't that the same map?

am0n
08-05-2015, 10:34 AM
Languages evolve... but really, you expect them to evolve that fast? It's a 200 year old word. I don't think 2 years makes that much of a difference.

Isn't that the same map?

It is the same map.

dafier
08-05-2015, 10:36 AM

Some countries have changed what they called it.

Isn't that the same map?
YOU DO READ! Umm, hurray?

dafier
08-05-2015, 10:37 AM
It is the same map.

Perception today is off the charts!

Samoht
08-05-2015, 10:45 AM
Some countries have changed what they called it.

Yes, specifically the UK, and they make it a point to call it football now and regret ever having called it soccer in the first place. Unfortunately, the monicker has stuck, and as they spread their influence around the world, so did the word soccer. It's a recent thing that they started pushing the word football *in the UK* but nobody else really cares as much. Former British territories in Ireland, US, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, and even parts of the Philippines and Japan *still* call it soccer because *so* many other sports were derived from the umbrella and football is such a generic and unspecific term in those regions. American football, Gaelic football, Australian rules football, and rugby are all British sports derivatives that can also be referred to as "football."

Thus soccer is still a word.

Insisting to call it football is just being PC and trying to appease to the rest of the world. I guess people in the UK got tired of being made fun of for calling it soccer by people who didn't speak English, but honestly the rest of us don't give a fuck.

Doors
08-05-2015, 12:29 PM
Please pencil me in for holgresh elder bead camp should have a spot by 2018.

Necabo
08-05-2015, 04:18 PM

/concur

Itap
08-05-2015, 04:39 PM
Please pencil me in for holgresh elder bead camp should have a spot by 2018.

lol.

Better to farm plat and buy it later down the road