PDA

View Full Version : wizard port spells

Winter
08-04-2015, 03:13 AM
I'm going be polite about this but i'm pretty frustrated and I might be wrong and might been original SOE screwing us wizards over

but if it's an over sight from the p99 dev please have a fix ASAP

I want to know why can't wizards buy Velious port spells at a vender like the druids have. we wizards are losing plat as time pass like on the 1st day opening I could have gotten a nice 5k that night just porting people around, see people asking, begging for ports and I couldnt do a thing about it (yes I know you have to have tooth to port)

maybe the staff should drop 2500 plat in every wizard over 50 in their banks HAHA joking on that one

anyways rant is off

Ranndom
08-04-2015, 07:51 AM
I'm going be polite about this but i'm pretty frustrated and I might be wrong and might been original SOE screwing us wizards over

but if it's an over sight from the p99 dev please have a fix ASAP

I want to know why can't wizards buy Velious port spells at a vender like the druids have. we wizards are losing plat as time pass like on the 1st day opening I could have gotten a nice 5k that night just porting people around, see people asking, begging for ports and I couldnt do a thing about it (yes I know you have to have tooth to port)

maybe the staff should drop 2500 plat in every wizard over 50 in their banks HAHA joking on that one

anyways rant is off

Congratulations, You're poor.

dafier
08-04-2015, 09:35 AM
I saw people selling these consistently for 300pp each. Also they drop like hot cakes off wurms in GD.

Ele
08-04-2015, 09:53 AM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204747

Because that is what happened during classic. You have to hunt or trade for them for 1.5 months before they were added to a vendor.

Bonus: Druid ports were added to a vendor before wizard's were (oversight, they forgot to add the vendor to skyshrine for a few days).

Castcalm
08-04-2015, 11:35 PM
I'd accept the "it's classic" argument, except this server clearly picks and chooses what classic mechanics it implements. If we wanted a classic velious release, then we should have all been riding the boat into iceclad instead of getting free ports based on some global event. Not classic.

After 4 years of Kunark, just give us the damned spells already.

Folks get a boner for "classic timelines" only when it doesn't screw YOUR class.

Pokesan
08-04-2015, 11:41 PM
I hate to say it but really BDA is to blame for this

indiscriminate_hater
08-05-2015, 12:37 AM
typical BD... damnit

Snackies
08-05-2015, 12:50 AM
I wonder how long I can get away with "naw bro can't port you, I don't have that spell yet."

Castcalm
08-05-2015, 01:04 AM
There's post-upgrade loot dropping in velious because god forbid the neckbeards have to wait, but we can't have the damned wizard vendor because classic.

Right Elethia?

Uuruk
08-05-2015, 01:22 AM
I wonder how long I can get away with "naw bro can't port you, I don't have that spell yet."

Anybody else cringing at this guys sig?

Troxx
08-05-2015, 03:13 AM
Anybody else cringing at this guys sig?

Anyone here tired of people "cringing" way to fucking much on this forum?

cringe

CrInGe

cRiNgE

CRINGE

This isn't red99 RnF where everyone sits around in a giant circlejerk cringing at one another.