View Full Version : Who do you write like

Theldios
11-02-2010, 03:36 PM
http://iwl.me/

I got Isaac Asimov

Who did you get?

quido
11-02-2010, 03:44 PM
That's funny, I just quoted him on this forum the other day.

Lazortag
11-02-2010, 03:47 PM
It's kind of silly because if you paste something from an actual author, it won't necessarily give you that author.

Abacab niggah
11-02-2010, 03:49 PM
Cory Doctorow

Cory Doctorow (pronounced /ˈkɒri ˈdɒktəroʊ/; born July 17, 1971) is a Canadian blogger, journalist, and science fiction author who serves as co-editor of the blog Boing Boing. He is an activist in favour of liberalising copyright laws and a proponent of the Creative Commons organisation, using some of their licences for his books. Some common themes of his work include digital rights management, file sharing, and post-scarcity economics.

Wrote books like "Ownz0red" and "user/bin/God"

Basically because I write TL;DR responses, and hate authoritah but I use netspeak to riddle my arguments.

Japan
11-02-2010, 04:00 PM
Police officers: If you know one, riverrun, past Eve and Adam's, from swerve of shore to bend if bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs. Sir Tristram, violer d'amores, fr' over the short sea,had passencore rearrived from North Armorica on this side the scraggy isthmus of Europe Minor to wielderfight his penisolate war: nor had topsawyer's rocks by the stream Oconee exaggerated themselse to Laurens Country's gorgios while they went doublin their mumper all the time: nor avoice from afire bellowsed mishe mishe to tauftauf thuartpeatrick: not yet, though venissoon after, had a kidscad buttended a bland old isaac: not yet, though all's fair in vanessy, were sosie sesthers wroth with twone nathandjoe.

purist
11-02-2010, 04:48 PM
Yuck... Kurt Vonnegut. I fucking hate Kurt Vonnegut.

Ishio
11-02-2010, 05:01 PM
Cory Doctorow

Cory Doctorow (pronounced /ˈkɒri ˈdɒktəroʊ/; born July 17, 1971) is a Canadian blogger, journalist, and science fiction author who serves as co-editor of the blog Boing Boing. He is an activist in favour of liberalising copyright laws and a proponent of the Creative Commons organisation, using some of their licences for his books. Some common themes of his work include digital rights management, file sharing, and post-scarcity economics.

Wrote books like "Ownz0red" and "user/bin/God"

Basically because I write TL;DR responses, and hate authoritah but I use netspeak to riddle my arguments.

You stole my identity!
I write like
Cory Doctorow

odizzido
11-02-2010, 05:10 PM
I wrote in "Yo dawg, I heard you like chickens in ducks in turkeys, so we put a chicken in a duck in a turkey so you can eat while you eat while you eat" and it said I wrote like the author of gone like the wind.

"Damn, those alien bastards are gonna pay for shooting up my ride. Your face, your ass, what's the difference? Blow it out your ass. Damn, I'm lookin' good. Nobody steals our chicks, and lives. I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck." - J. D. Salinger

odizzido
11-02-2010, 05:14 PM
no edit button?

"Like puke up a donkey's ass. What a shitload of mother fuckin' bull fuck. I mean I'd rather eat snotted diarrhea vomited out of a buffalo's dick." gets J. D. Salinger as well.

Theldios
11-02-2010, 06:30 PM
It's kind of silly because if you paste something from an actual author, it won't necessarily give you that author.

Exactly it may be showing who that authors influence was/is.
For example I Pasted in a line from Ernest Hemingway's Big, Two-hearted River.
Result was that he wrote like Jack London.
Several London biographers note the influence London had on Hemingway's writing.