PDA

View Full Version : DBG- Guess the next TLP server screw up

Hijiri
07-29-2015, 07:37 PM
Post your guesses here. I was checking the ole EQ TLP server forums for the luls (which if you have not had a chance too, its well worth the read) , and apparently Lockjaw had some (all?) kunark zones open, people lvl'd to 51, put things in their shared bank slot and dup'd a shit ton of stuff on the 48 hr rollback. And they have shamans running around with the puma spell line now lols.

What a fucking mess. I want to guess they unlock merc's somehow, but that sounds too crazy even though I'm not sure how they screwed up the other stuff when they already had a server running their current TLP data pack.

Sadre Spinegnawer
07-29-2015, 08:04 PM
I've been checking the dbg tlp forums every so often. The layers of fail are so astounding, so baffling, and they never stop. It's like some real life version of Brewster's Millions, where they have to utterly destroy a franchise name and reputation in 6 months in order to gain an inheritance from a rich uncle or something.

I can't see anyone, ever, playing live after this. If anyone complaisn about p99, they should be forced to go read the tlp forums for a half hour to see what true gaming horror looks like.

Swish
07-29-2015, 09:08 PM
Seen some streamed (although not recently) and I swear you could look at a stream at any moment and pick out at least a few things that aren't classic.

Despite that I've still been tempted but ultimately I know I'll hate it so I make myself stop. Instanced content is probably the worst big thing they got wrong on launch... it's clear they don't care.

On a side note, their EQ Next youtube account hasn't been logged in for over a month - what does that tell you?

Pokesan
07-29-2015, 09:58 PM
lizard squad will leak nudes of the windstalker lady

Hijiri
07-29-2015, 11:12 PM

That bitch is the first person in gaming I truly hate. I wish nothing but the worst for her.

Visual
07-30-2015, 02:19 AM
I liked DBZ more than DBGT

drelk001
07-30-2015, 02:31 AM

giggity....

Riotgirl
07-30-2015, 02:57 AM
That bitch is the first person in gaming I truly hate. I wish nothing but the worst for her.

Got to my teens in EQ2, made it to Holly Windstalker's grave to pay my respects, then immediately /quit EQ2.

Payback for me will be some of the patrons of the Hogcaller's Inn in FP. Racists! Also, Ella the Pure in Felwithe.

Riotgirl
07-30-2015, 03:01 AM
Got to my teens in EQ2, made it to Holly Windstalker's grave to pay my respects, then immediately /quit EQ2.

Payback for me will be some of the patrons of the Hogcaller's Inn in FP. Racists! Also, Ella the Pure in Felwithe.

My interest in progression servers was stirred many, many years ago on MMORPG.com, and shortly died after the details were released i.e. current Live mechanics and zone changes. Thankfully, I discovered this cesspit many years later and am having a ball wallowing in the filth.

TheBiznessTZ
07-30-2015, 07:50 AM

whos that?

Tecmos Deception
07-30-2015, 08:55 AM
whos that?

Holly, the bitch in Qeynos Hills who patrols all around and attacks players who are fighting wolves.

Big_Japan
07-30-2015, 03:33 PM
I can't see anyone, ever, playing live after this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vodq_CYtRYs

Paleman
07-31-2015, 12:53 PM
wtf did windstalker do that was bad? she is just a damn puppet who says what DBG wants her to say.

Hijiri
08-01-2015, 07:41 PM
DBG allowing multi, instant, with gear, transferes back-n-forth on the same account, from Ragefire to Lockjaw........... BBBAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH

...I swear to god these guys (DBG), just when I think they cant possibly out'do themselves, a DBG REP is like 'hold my beer, I'm gonna try something'

milsorgen
08-01-2015, 11:09 PM
On a side note, their EQ Next youtube account hasn't been logged in for over a month - what does that tell you?

Pantheon will come, all will be good.

Pringles
08-01-2015, 11:11 PM
DBG allowing multi, instant, with gear, transferes back-n-forth on the same account, from Ragefire to Lockjaw........... BBBAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH

...I swear to god these guys (DBG), just when I think they cant possibly out'do themselves, a DBG REP is like 'hold my beer, I'm gonna try something'

For free? No cooldown? Heh. They really have no idea what made EQ great, do they. RIP last hope of EQ live.

Pulgrey
08-02-2015, 05:05 PM
The intances of zones were to alleviate overpopulation. Nothing like claiming 1 mob per spawn cause things are so overcrowded....

The jumping back and forth is for a limited time while folks establish their prefered servers/group of fellows to train.

But then, they are still dealing with SOE's player beatdowns that drove folks away from DBG figures out how to bring em back =)