PDA

View Full Version : Sergeant Slate: Major League Asshole

Portasaurus
07-27-2015, 10:13 AM
There i was helping my new friend Zakkum the Ogre fight some snakes, when all of the sudden I am looking straight down at the ground.

I can't pick my head up!

I'm stuck!

What the heckin heck is going on??

That's when this happened:

http://i.imgur.com/NKBlwxB.jpg

You make ONE stack of Human Pickles and it's like you're some kind of evil monster who needs to be exterminated...

Congrats Zakkum on the asp.

Slate, both your mother and father and probably a big portion of your extended family smelt of elderberries. I hate you.

Portasaurus
07-27-2015, 10:14 AM
btw Nomsanto Industries will be officially organizing a PUG raid on Sgt. Slate in the coming weeks.

Stay tuned for details!

Nirgon
07-27-2015, 10:14 AM
He's a gimp here by classic comparison

LulzSect
07-27-2015, 10:26 AM
really glad you got slaughtered

Bboboo
07-27-2015, 10:40 AM
fraps or it didn't happen

this looks photo shopped

tarnishing the great name of Sergeant Slate, not cool.

indiscriminate_hater
07-27-2015, 10:43 AM
I thought he was 50 on live

Robbintha Hood
07-27-2015, 11:19 AM
really glad you got slaughtered

fraps or it didn't happen this looks photo shopped tarnishing the great name of Sergeant Slate, not cool.

lol

Nirgon
07-27-2015, 11:19 AM
He had heavy resists and insanely large assist radius which he's lacking here

Portasaurus
07-27-2015, 11:28 AM
Slate is nothing more than an overgeared, de-leveled alt twink of one of the Highkeep officers that just griefs people trying to legitimately help other players here. He's not good enough for actual big fights so he just waits in EC and ganks people like me.

I guess Mother Slate didn't raise him very well. He probably isn't even employed. They probably kicked him out of the militia because he's such a little shit, but he still walks around wearing the uniform pretending he's on payroll. In reality, he hasn't had a good meal in months and his last remaining coppers are dwindling fast.

I heard he keeps a fungus tunic in his bag and swaps it on during battle because he can't bear the thought of a fair fight.

Oh yea by the way I was already at like 30% health and was sitting down when he engaged me. Real nice. Such honor!

Have fun with your dead server, Slate.

Not even mad.

Pyrrhica
07-27-2015, 11:39 AM
Did Zakkum escape unharmed???

Bboboo
07-27-2015, 11:59 AM
I hear this sorta thing doesn't happen on the Qeynos s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶ zones.

captnamazing
07-27-2015, 12:49 PM
grats Zakkum asp kill!!

kaev
07-27-2015, 01:11 PM
Sergeant Slate is just misunderstood by you lesser beings. He is perfoming a great community service.

How're all those young Dark-elven servants of Innoruuk gonna learn to hate properly without suffering some serious pain themselves? And Ogres, c'mon people, Lord Rallos has no time for weaklings. Weaklings are to be slaughtered, again and again if necessary, so that either they toughen up and become strong or their spirit is crushed and they abandon their pathetic existence. Similarly, any Trolls that fail to appreciate and learn from the essence of Cazic Thule's spirit they can observe in the panic'd flight of fools before Slate's unholy wrath are obviously fully deserving of the fearsome thrashing they receive in turn.

It's not easy serving three dieties at once, but our boy Slate is up to the task and he's been doing a fine job of it come hell or high water since 1999.

Champion_Standing
07-27-2015, 01:23 PM
Server will never be classic with the ez mode slate pathing that's currently in place.

Pringles
07-27-2015, 01:30 PM
He was probably in some S.O.B. bards kite!!!!!11111 Stupid bards!

iruinedyourday
07-27-2015, 01:38 PM
Grats Zakkum on the asp

captnamazing
07-27-2015, 01:41 PM
Sergeant Slate is a NERF HERDER LOL

Portasaurus
07-27-2015, 01:43 PM
Did Zakkum escape unharmed???

Yes. I am happy to report Zakkum lived to tell the tale of his asp slaying glory!

He was such a pal he even stuck around and guarded my corpse from the various "unsavories" that roam the commonlands.

He was rewarded with a fresh chopped salad and some just-squeezed Jumjum juice.

Riotgirl
07-27-2015, 03:28 PM
Sergeant Slate is just misunderstood by you lesser beings. He is perfoming a great community service.

How're all those young Dark-elven servants of Innoruuk gonna learn to hate properly without suffering some serious pain themselves?

Sorry to break it to you, but both of my Inkie Innoruuk worshipping characters con dubious to Sergeant Slate. But not to the very high level Inkie Innoruuk hating racist in one of the huts near Inn 1, who came running out of her hut and 2-shotted my Chanter before I even had time to, "OMGWTFPWNED!".

applesauce25r624
07-27-2015, 03:29 PM
3 rounds of attacks?

all those meats are slowing down your reaction time