PDA

View Full Version : Moryu tasting his own medicine.

Darfindle
07-25-2015, 03:10 PM
Hi all,

I recently started on p99 a few months ago, I duo with my granddad, im a druid hes a wizard so as we are getting on in level, I thought OK, time to buy gramps some J boots...

One of my buddies was camping ancient Cyclops in Oceon of Tears, I asked him if he had an MQ for sale, he said no but Moryu <evoluxa> (the next guy in line for the camp) did have a ring for sale....

Ok so I asked Moryu < Evoluxa > if he would sell me an MQ, he said yes if hasten is up and told us to run there... so me with 7k and my granddad with the 3000 gold, we ran all the way to rath mountains encumbered, (took about 20 -30 mins)

we get there and hasten is up, I message Moryu <evoluxa> to tell him hasten is up, he says ok he will be there in 20 mins.... 40 mins pass still no sign of him, I message him to ask where he is, he messages me back saying he is going to have to go afk as someone in his family has died.... feeling quite sorry for him I sympathised and felt quite sad for him,

I told my buddy who was the current camp leader of ancient Cyclops what had happened and he said ''ummm that's strange, ive just handed over the camp to him...'' so feeling a bit pee'd off I message Moryu to say whats going on I thought you had to leave, was the death excuse just a lie so you didn't miss the AC camp.

alls I got was /afk message so I said to my buddy he is afk...my buddy checked and he was killing with the /afk on.... so basically he made me feel sorry for him by saying someone in his family died JUST to not loose a camp at AC....

Im sorry but is that disgusting or what?!

Luckily enough someone popped up in Rath mountains and had a Jboots MQ for sale, and I got my granddad an MQ

Moryu had blocked me so I thought I would get my own back on him and I messaged him on one of my alts, saying ''ill buy a JBoots MQ from you for 20k''

He was quick off the back to run to rath mountains, I left him sat there for 20mins like he did with me then I logged...

Moryu has been messaging me tonight saying he is going to report me for this....for what? because I did what you did to me? atleast I have the balls to admit it to you and don't take peoples kindness as a weakness and say someone in my family has died lol

Word of warning to all, watch out for this guy, selfish, so full of S his eyes are brown guy.... will say anything to you to manipulate the situation.

All in all I love this game, just don't like being lied too. I hope he has learnt his lesson.

Bboboo
07-25-2015, 03:14 PM
Someone lied to you on the internet? How dare they.

katrik
07-25-2015, 03:16 PM
Lol. I like. Fuck that guy! GJ OP!

Darfindle
07-25-2015, 03:17 PM
Thank you katrik

Darfindle
07-25-2015, 03:18 PM
p.s that's some windmill you got going on there LOL

Samoht
07-25-2015, 03:55 PM
Did you have your grandpa take the camp while he left for Rathe Mountains? That would have been the most sweet.

Darfindle
07-25-2015, 03:59 PM
Did you have your grandpa take the camp while he left for Rathe Mountains? That would have been the most sweet.

haha yea that would have been nice sadly I didn't do that lol.... I was happy just to waste his time like he did ours, just spared him the bullcrap death excuse lol

katrik
07-25-2015, 05:23 PM
p.s that's some windmill you got going on there LOL

I'll teach u how 2 fly

Pint
07-25-2015, 05:48 PM
solid work lol

Oleris
07-25-2015, 06:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/y3G0g0s.gif

katrik
07-25-2015, 06:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/y3G0g0s.gif

AGAMEMNON

Ryulen
07-25-2015, 06:27 PM
Ok I wasn't going to say anything since reading this but let me set the record straight. Two weeks ago this guy has obviously been hoarding feelings while me on the other hand has completely forgotten about this. Someone is bored. So I am Moryu I tell this guy I will sell him jboots mq but I was in howling stones exping had less than a blue until my level and my mom calls me to tell me my half sisters mom died at 33 years old from sudden heart stoppage and seizures.. I automatically gate without my level And let him know someone passed in my family I couldn't sell him the mq right now. just as I'm about to log im told the ac camp is mine. So with my girlfriend next to me bored who's been helping me with camps (she's getting itch now and I'm waiting for ip exempt) says she'll do it for me while I'm on the phone handling things. She calls me back in the room 10 mins later says some guy is blowing up my tells calling me a liar and a lame and so on so I look it's dar whatever in his feelings mad. I guess he wanted some long explanation but after I told him again it was good enough and he kept rambling on I put him on ignore. Saddest part is this dude gets jboots in 20 mins from someone else anyways. Ok so completely forgotten I'm in ec selling and mq yesterday and some dude I don't know sends me a tell saying someone is saying don't buy mq from you and instantly I know who it is because this is the only person I've had a bad encounter with on p99. I have my guild member log me this long sad story he tells in ec (mind you this lame bored dude had his boots for two weeks now and has 0 life hoarding p99 feelings) and I couldn't believe what I read. And now he flames me here. Dude is upset because the truth wasn't good enough for him and he's so ignorant he misunderstood and ran with something like the media does and can't let it go. Get a life and grow up punk. Just go away

Ryulen
07-25-2015, 06:36 PM
Then he pulls that stunt this morning which I knew was fishy and he has no idea it takes me literally 2 minutes to get to rathe mountains and I wasn't doing anything anyways and after being there for 20 mins I passed out so sitting there thinking I was twiddling my thumbs you're sadly mistaken... Ignorance is so hard to go unnoticed grow up get a life and stop thinking about another man so much... Commenting above how you like someone's "windmill" for their profile pic when it's clearly a swinging penis.. Odd if you ask me! Good day everyone

Darfindle
07-25-2015, 06:45 PM
I'll teach u how 2 fly

hahahahaha

Darfindle
07-25-2015, 06:47 PM
Ok I wasn't going to say anything since reading this but let me set the record straight. Two weeks ago this guy has obviously been hoarding feelings while me on the other hand has completely forgotten about this. Someone is bored. So I am Moryu I tell this guy I will sell him jboots mq but I was in howling stones exping had less than a blue until my level and my mom calls me to tell me my half sisters mom died at 33 years old from sudden heart stoppage and seizures.. I automatically gate without my level And let him know someone passed in my family I couldn't sell him the mq right now. just as I'm about to log im told the ac camp is mine. So with my girlfriend next to me bored who's been helping me with camps (she's getting itch now and I'm waiting for ip exempt) says she'll do it for me while I'm on the phone handling things. She calls me back in the room 10 mins later says some guy is blowing up my tells calling me a liar and a lame and so on so I look it's dar whatever in his feelings mad. I guess he wanted some long explanation but after I told him again it was good enough and he kept rambling on I put him on ignore. Saddest part is this dude gets jboots in 20 mins from someone else anyways. Ok so completely forgotten I'm in ec selling and mq yesterday and some dude I don't know sends me a tell saying someone is saying don't buy mq from you and instantly I know who it is because this is the only person I've had a bad encounter with on p99. I have my guild member log me this long sad story he tells in ec (mind you this lame bored dude had his boots for two weeks now and has 0 life hoarding p99 feelings) and I couldn't believe what I read. And now he flames me here. Dude is upset because the truth wasn't good enough for him and he's so ignorant he misunderstood and ran with something like the media does and can't let it go. Get a life and grow up punk. Just go away

ok so someone died in your family and your girl is concerned about your ancient Cyclops camp?! WTFFFF LOL

Darfindle
07-25-2015, 06:49 PM
basically your telling me you got a phone call to say someone in your family died.... check out this time frame though, this call happen JUSTTTTT as the ancient Cyclops camp was being handed to you....

now you talk about fishy.... THAT IS FISHY mate,

Ryulen
07-25-2015, 06:53 PM
Once again hoarding feelings being lame over the computer over something two weeks old because the truth isn't good enough. You need some substance or a girl in your life bro grow up this post wasn't for you it was to protect my name from idiots like you now please leave me alone

Darfindle
07-25-2015, 06:55 PM
hahaha, you have to be the worst bull shitter i have ever met.

too easy and weak

Darfindle
07-25-2015, 06:57 PM
im really glad you have come and posted, for the people reading this they will be able to tell your story makes no sense and is to co-incidental

bktroost
07-25-2015, 07:04 PM
I'm*...

...too* co-incidental

Fixed that for you.

Life happens, who cares about jboots.

Darfindle
07-25-2015, 07:05 PM
Once again hoarding feelings being lame over the computer over something two weeks old because the truth isn't good enough. You need some substance or a girl in your life bro grow up this post wasn't for you it was to protect my name from idiots like you now please leave me alone

Also buddy...

I duo with my granddad, we play for a few hours a day, im 25, have a partner, a 2.5 year old son and a 12 week old girl, I run my own small company, so spending 10 hours per day online like you do isn't something i can do hence why i payed for the J boots MQ as camping it is out of the question when people like you farm it day in day out,

you just don't like the fact that i smelt your bullshit and called you out on it.... well im sorry but you tried to fob off the wrong person.

Darfindle
07-25-2015, 07:07 PM

jboot's.

I fixed that for you also buddy... :) Your Welcome

Typan
07-25-2015, 07:14 PM
So... even though your time wasn't truly wasted (since you got the JBoots MQ anyway) and you already wasted his time purposely to even the score, you're here and in EC trashing him? His story could check out and make you the ass in this whole thing. You don't know, you're just assuming at this point.

I'd find/post a gif of that Frozen chick saying "Let It Go", but I've got better things to do.

bktroost
07-25-2015, 07:14 PM
I fixed that for you also buddy... :) Your Welcome

/facepalm

Oleris
07-25-2015, 07:16 PM

https://youtu.be/E3-_J22CBZk

Darfindle
07-25-2015, 07:19 PM
So... even though your time wasn't truly wasted (since you got the JBoots MQ anyway) and you already wasted his time purposely to even the score, you're here and in EC trashing him? His story could check out and make you the ass in this whole thing. You don't know, you're just assuming at this point.

I'd find/post a gif of that Frozen chick saying "Let It Go", but I've got better things to do.

Well typan, one of my buddies was after buying the Jboots MQ a couple of days ago, so i warned them not to buy them from this guy,

then my good friend who is an officer said moryu had been /tell'ing him trying to report me about it...

im guessing your a friend or guildie of his typan, because if you make sence of his story, then good for you... but to me it does not make sence at all... yea sure someone in your family dies and your girlfriend who doesn't even have a P99 account is more concerned about holding down an AC camp that has JUST been handed over to you, Just as you broke the news to me you wasn't going to show up, Sure....

Darfindle
07-25-2015, 07:20 PM
https://youtu.be/E3-_J22CBZk

hahahahahaha finally someone who can see through this guys bull shit.

Ryulen
07-25-2015, 07:22 PM
All that going on in your life and still have time to think about me for two weeks? Wild to me. Craziest thing is you're a Druid and your grandfather needs jboots... Oleris stop co signing and riding his wood... It's not flattering.Obviously this dude is an idiot and you're just as bad if not worse by feeding his sickness. Seriously I'm done wasting my time. Be well

Pokesan
07-25-2015, 07:24 PM
darfindle the 40 something druid was selling trak druid BP recently, claiming to have two? three?

j'accuse!

Darfindle
07-25-2015, 07:29 PM
All that going on in your life and still have time to think about me for two weeks? Wild to me. Craziest thing is you're a Druid and your grandfather needs jboots... Oleris stop co signing and riding his wood... It's not flattering.Obviously this dude is an idiot and you're just as bad if not worse by feeding his sickness. Seriously I'm done wasting my time. Be well

Moryu, i just never forget people who lie to me and waste an hour of my time. when i play for 3 hours per day sometimes not even that, you cost me a third of my precious eq time.

Darfindle
07-25-2015, 07:31 PM
darfindle the 40 something druid was selling trak druid BP recently, claiming to have two? three?

j'accuse!

Its the Elder spiritist breastplate i have sold x3 of bud.

Pokesan
07-25-2015, 07:35 PM
what level are you

Darfindle
07-25-2015, 07:38 PM

Ryulen
07-25-2015, 07:48 PM
A wizard and a Druid running to rathe mountains and it takes 30 minutes... A wizard needing jboots with a Druid always with him... Sells 3 elder breastplates at or before 49... But my little sisters mom dying and me on the phone with my mom and little brother who is 2500 miles away and my girlfriend doing camp for me is a lie and hard to swallow? Just when you think you seen it all. But I'm the liar. This is starting to look like an episode of jerry springer to me. It's sad I notify an officer of your guild of your harassment and slandering in ec and they are your friends and do nothing after telling me you'll get docked dkp and won't be able to raid? Says a lot about your fine guild Clue. Officers name is Parth just for the record. Ok seriously I'm done now I just had to get that out there

Ryulen
07-25-2015, 07:50 PM
AND HE STILL THOUGHT ABOUT ANOTHER MAN OVER A VIDEO GAME FOR TWO WEEKS! Girlfriend must not be doing a good job in the sack or better yet thinking about dark elves in blue robes is what you like to do? Sounds kind of creepy. Bro seriously get a life

Darfindle
07-25-2015, 07:56 PM
Ok, you obviously didn't read my posts properly, let me educate you a little..

Some people actually work and have jobs, we can't camp ancient cyclops like you do day in day out for 10 hours per day.... My grandad is a retired 64 year old man. So when I'm at work during the week he likes to SOLO, how can I sow him when I'm not online dum dum.....

Second of all.... Yes I've sold 3 elder spiritist breastplates, along with x4 tranquil staffs, gauntlets of fiery might... The list is endless I like to flip stuff for a profit, I've got about 80kpp in the bank... What sounds so fishy about that lol... Mate if you wanna try making me out to be a lier in all this to make yourself feel better but it's not going to fly with me and most other
People know your talking horse shit,

And who said my guild officers didn't take action they asked
Me about it but they know I'm not a trouble maker and I play with my gramps briefly most nights so they believe my story over yours just like I'm sure your guild did probably did with you when I reported you back....

A little education goes a long way dude, I made over 10k just today on 2 transactions,

Darfindle
07-25-2015, 07:57 PM
Mate my girlfriend is doing real women jobs, not playing on computer games as you say yours is haha

Darfindle
07-25-2015, 07:59 PM
Note to girlfriend : if someone dies in the family please don't worry about my EQ game lol

Swish
07-25-2015, 08:08 PM
you tell him Darfindle, ain't nobody holding you down

Darfindle
07-25-2015, 08:10 PM
you tell him Darfindle, ain't nobody holding you down

Haha too true swish

Old Prexus
07-25-2015, 08:11 PM
Sounds like a total rascal

Darfindle
07-25-2015, 08:13 PM
Sounds like a total rascal

:D

Mead
07-25-2015, 08:31 PM

In either situation the guy is a donkey, whether he lied about it or the story checks out of his half sister's mom died with him still being concerned with a jboots camp and leveling in a 16 year old elf sim. Maybe it's easier for you to relate to his behavior?

Itap
07-25-2015, 08:32 PM
Thread delivers

Pokesan
07-25-2015, 08:35 PM
In either situation the guy is a donkey, whether he lied about it or the story checks out of his half sister's mom died with him still being concerned with a jboots camp and leveling in a 16 year old elf sim. Maybe it's easier for you to relate to his behavior?

this guy gets it. the RMTing OP looks like a saint in comparison :)

Ryulen
07-25-2015, 08:47 PM
Computer tough guys. My girlfriend doesn't know this woman to the slightest and can't do anything to help me while I'm on the phone obviously she said that sucks I'm sorry is there anything you want me to do and I said it's fine don't worry about it Ima talk to everyone I need to talk to. Funny this really happened and you guys sit here like the media and misconstrue everything you read. All morons to me really. So if me letting my girlfriend hold a camp while she's bored and I'm on the phone is so bad lynch me for it. Sad you all fall in the same category as this other idiot who obviously can't port himself to ferrott but can get tranquil staffs and elder bps and condone him thinking about another man over a computer game for two weeks and plots out the one of the weakest revenge plans I've ever seen in my life and applaud him for it. Weak.. It's almost sickening and what's worse is this WAS TWO WEEKS AGO.. Yall are some sad puppies

Neno
07-25-2015, 08:50 PM
this thread is shit and OP has stage 10 autism.

Ryulen
07-25-2015, 08:53 PM
this thread is shit and OP has stage 10 autism.

^^ best comment by far

Darfindle
07-25-2015, 09:00 PM

Thanks, good to see people are getting it, moryu is inviting his friends and guildies into this thread where as I have to invite nobody, his bullshit speaks for itself

Darfindle
07-25-2015, 09:01 PM
this guy gets it. the RMTing OP looks like a saint in comparison :)

rmt'ing? Don't get mad because I've only been on P99 a minute and have more pp than you lol

Darfindle
07-25-2015, 09:02 PM
I like how moryu has invited his friends and guildies into this convo to back himself up.... I didn't need
To do that because I'm not a billy-bullshit

Darfindle
07-25-2015, 09:04 PM
Thread delivers

Just thought ide put it out there, name and shame and all... 😊

Pokesan
07-25-2015, 09:08 PM
darfindle smells

http://i.imgur.com/fZbqYDN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/c8y9nNw.png
http://i.imgur.com/2lGzqbL.jpg

Rararboker
07-25-2015, 09:28 PM
Wait, you keep plat on you and not on a mule?

And why would you run 7kpp to RM?

None of this makes sense.

MaksimMazor
07-25-2015, 09:36 PM
OP wreaks of RMT

Bboboo
07-25-2015, 10:14 PM
my mom calls me to tell me my half sisters mom died at 33 years old from sudden heart stoppage and seizures.. I automatically gate without my level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89SW_l2z--U

Susvain2
07-25-2015, 10:39 PM
lol i love this Ryulen guy. obviously making shit up but he sticks with it.

BRB guys my mom died but ima gonna hold down fungi king camp

Madbad
07-25-2015, 11:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WviPs0A.jpg

Itap
07-26-2015, 12:03 AM
Guys mom dies and still has his gf hold down his AC camp while he talks on the phone, the addiction is real

Aviann
07-26-2015, 02:29 AM
Credit is due somewhere in this thread, I'm just unsure where... I'm just gonna go with giving it to Susvain.

Great thread Sus. Keep it up homie!

Darfindle
07-26-2015, 02:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89SW_l2z--U

Hahahaha too funny

Darfindle
07-26-2015, 02:58 AM
lol i love this Ryulen guy. obviously making shit up but he sticks with it.

BRB guys my mom died but ima gonna hold down fungi king camp

Hahahaha i know right, and then try's silencing me by getting his guild buddies to come into this convo to try and rip me lol .... Shows his true colours really

Darfindle
07-26-2015, 03:00 AM
Guys mom dies and still has his gf hold down his AC camp while he talks on the phone, the addiction is real

Lmfao :)

Darfindle
07-26-2015, 03:02 AM
Wait, you keep plat on you and not on a mule?

And why would you run 7kpp to RM?

None of this makes sense.

What arnt you understanding buddy? Yes I keep plat on a mule and why would I run 7k to Rm? Well how else would I pay for he j boots ?!? Lol it was I to ask for them on finance and pay for them with instalments? :rolleyes:

Darfindle
07-26-2015, 03:06 AM
OP wreaks of RMT

Yea because if I RMT then the brightest thing to do would be to come on the forum and tell people how much pp I have in the bank huh? It really isn't hard flipping stuff for pp in ec tunnel, if it makes you feel any better report me to a GM and get them to check my account over :p

Mojo24
07-26-2015, 03:32 AM
Sad thing is I inspected the guy and his gear is still shit even though he prioritized EQ over a family death. If that were true in the first place.

Darfindle
07-26-2015, 03:42 AM
Sad thing is I inspected the guy and his gear is still shit even though he prioritized EQ over a family death. If that were true in the first place.

:)

Madbad
07-26-2015, 03:45 AM
5 posts in a row?

I think you will fit in well.

Darfindle
07-26-2015, 04:05 AM
5 posts in a row?

I think you will fit in well.

haha thanks man,

Well im just catching up seen as its 9am here in the uk, this thread has been busy while I have been asleep.:D:D

Big_Japan
07-26-2015, 04:31 AM
both OP and accused seem to have similar cases of ESL or autism. Match made in heaven or same homosexual?

Darfindle
07-26-2015, 06:07 AM
Computer tough guys. My girlfriend doesn't know this woman to the slightest and can't do anything to help me while I'm on the phone obviously she said that sucks I'm sorry is there anything you want me to do and I said it's fine don't worry about it Ima talk to everyone I need to talk to. Funny this really happened and you guys sit here like the media and misconstrue everything you read. All morons to me really. So if me letting my girlfriend hold a camp while she's bored and I'm on the phone is so bad lynch me for it. Sad you all fall in the same category as this other idiot who obviously can't port himself to ferrott but can get tranquil staffs and elder bps and condone him thinking about another man over a computer game for two weeks and plots out the one of the weakest revenge plans I've ever seen in my life and applaud him for it. Weak.. It's almost sickening and what's worse is this WAS TWO WEEKS AGO.. Yall are some sad puppies

ok so first of all... you was in Feerot when you gated, its all a bit to coincidental that someone died and you gated the VERY SECOND you got a /tell to say that AC camp was your turn, ( which we all know if your doing the AC camp and your on the list you need to get to the camp by the time the next ph pops )

number 2. you have a girlfriend that plays on eq when shes bored, but doesn't even have an eq account?! hmmmm sure....

number 3, you told us to run to Rath mountains with the 7k and the gold. not being 100% familiar with feerot as (like I say I don't play for 10 hours per day like you I have a job). we run through South karana, lake rath way, safer because we know how to ge there that way, + were not KoS that way either.

number 4, it wasn't 2 weeks ago, it was last week dude.

number 5, you seem to be real threatened by the fact I have sold a lot of high end armour, if you want pay me 7k and ill teach you how to make money a lot quicker than camping AC :) fool

Swish
07-26-2015, 06:14 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/sHV6YMsVFTQD6/giphy.gif

Darfindle
07-26-2015, 06:23 AM
Lmao Swish

Furniture
07-26-2015, 07:14 AM
Ryulen, if you are telling the truth why don't you write your characters name on a sheet of paper and snap a pic with the corpse at the funeral?

Primos
07-26-2015, 07:53 AM
I didn't even ready the argument or story. I just came for the responses and Swish's one inevitable gif. Thread delivers.

Darfindle
07-26-2015, 07:57 AM
Lol too funny this forum, feels like home. must start using this forum more regular

Tasslehofp99
07-26-2015, 08:22 AM

Not sure if this is ryantwin20's new forum account yet, or not. :confused:

Clark
07-26-2015, 09:01 AM
His half sisters well being deserves compassion.

We are talking about the same girl he very well may have kissed once + some side boob action. Moryu is entitled to waste hours of peoples time, and anyone saying otherwise isn't that close with their half sister.

Overthetop
07-26-2015, 09:59 AM
I am beginning to think Moryu is actually Darfindle's grandpappy.

Darfindle
07-26-2015, 10:02 AM
hahaha

Samoht
07-26-2015, 11:36 AM
Ryulen, if you are telling the truth why don't you write your characters name on a sheet of paper and snap a pic with the corpse at the funeral?

That's kinda morbid. I approve, lol.

Darfindle
07-26-2015, 11:48 AM
That's kinda morbid. I approve, lol.

baahaahahahahaha

GnashingOfTeeth
07-26-2015, 02:06 PM

This.

Sadre Spinegnawer
07-26-2015, 02:24 PM
This thread is all kind of crazy, ain't that right Mr. Calvin?
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Leonardo-DiCaprio-Approve-In-Django-Unchained.gif

Darfindle
07-26-2015, 02:38 PM
His half sisters well being deserves compassion.

We are talking about the same girl he very well may have kissed once + some side boob action. Moryu is entitled to waste hours of peoples time, and anyone saying otherwise isn't that close with their half sister.

Lol Crackerrr

Darfindle
07-26-2015, 03:01 PM

I have actually received multiple /tells from random people in game saying they agree with this comment that they are ryantwin20's new account....I had to have who this guy is explained to me....makes sense now to be fair.

Rhambuk
07-26-2015, 03:59 PM
this post wasn't for you it was to protect my name

Good Job...

Darfindle
07-26-2015, 04:23 PM
Good Job...

:D:D:D:D:D

Strifer
07-26-2015, 06:26 PM
Lol too funny this forum, feels like home. must start using this forum more regular

Please do, this thread has made my day :D

#teamdarfindle2015

Darfindle
07-26-2015, 06:40 PM
Please do, this thread has made my day :D

#teamdarfindle2015

Love it

Lionsfan616
07-27-2015, 04:05 AM
Ok, you obviously didn't read my posts properly, let me educate you a little..

Some people actually work and have jobs, we can't camp ancient cyclops like you do day in day out for 10 hours per day.... My grandad is a retired 64 year old man. So when I'm at work during the week he likes to SOLO, how can I sow him when I'm not online dum dum.....

Second of all.... Yes I've sold 3 elder spiritist breastplates, along with x4 tranquil staffs, gauntlets of fiery might... The list is endless I like to flip stuff for a profit, I've got about 80kpp in the bank... What sounds so fishy about that lol... Mate if you wanna try making me out to be a lier in all this to make yourself feel better but it's not going to fly with me and most other
People know your talking horse shit,

And who said my guild officers didn't take action they asked
Me about it but they know I'm not a trouble maker and I play with my gramps briefly most nights so they believe my story over yours just like I'm sure your guild did probably did with you when I reported you back....

A little education goes a long way dude, I made over 10k just today on 2 transactions,

Is this real life? I dont even have 3k in the bank yet.

applesauce25r624
07-27-2015, 04:38 AM
i say this guy needs to produce a death certificate or be banned from the server

Darfindle
07-27-2015, 04:51 AM

Is this real life? I dont even have 3k in the bank yet.

No just my in game life lol

Darfindle
07-27-2015, 04:52 AM
i say this guy needs to produce a death certificate or be banned from the server

Here here lolll

:D

captnamazing
07-27-2015, 05:21 PM
really good thread, especially when Darfindle erroneously corrected "jboots" to "jboot's"

OP Is confirmed nutter and the other guy is a complete fucking addict

Darfindle
07-27-2015, 06:48 PM
really good thread, especially when Darfindle erroneously corrected "jboots" to "jboot's"

OP Is confirmed nutter and the other guy is a complete fucking addict

Hahahaha glad you enjoyed, lie to me on EQ and you get to see that nutty side to me, nuttier than squirrel shit...

As for moryu; complete fucking addict... I would have changed the word addict to A-DICK

boggartp99
07-27-2015, 07:20 PM

j'accuse!

Confirmed RMT lol.
Dude prolly has elaborate story about how he buys items in tunnel for low and sells for high.

Doesnt know 7kpp and all that gold running the LONG way to feerott will take fucking forever.

Much as you claim to smell "moryu" bullshit.. Lot of us smell the trail of dirty plat that leads to you.

KNow so much about making money. But worried about being KoS in Feerot(as you claim to be one of the reasons you took the assbackwards way)

BOggart thinkz you EQ Noob that buys monies but dont know shit about the game.

Madbad
07-27-2015, 08:45 PM
Can you buy plat with euros or whatever the fuck you people use? Do you have to convert your garbage currency into another garbage currency to buy yet another garbage currency? Does Paypal take care of that? How much are blooming onions in the UK? Do they even HAVE blooming onions in the UK? Do you conduct RMT with some other UK based cuisine? Spotted dick? Marmite? Fish and chips? Do you really answer every post in your thread? Are you Santa? Satan? Ryantwin20?

I expect answers Darfindle! Ryantwin20? Please answer each one of my questions with individual posts.

fishingme
07-27-2015, 08:55 PM

I don't get it, you said your half sister's mom died. Yet you were on the phone with your mom and your brother. Where is the half sister, and how did your mom and brother know about it? The age of your step sister's mom just seems really odd.

Madbad
07-27-2015, 08:56 PM
IT JUST DOESN'T ADD UP!!!!1!1!!

Darfindle
07-28-2015, 01:59 AM
Confirmed RMT lol.
Dude prolly has elaborate story about how he buys items in tunnel for low and sells for high.

Doesnt know 7kpp and all that gold running the LONG way to feerott will take fucking forever.

Much as you claim to smell "moryu" bullshit.. Lot of us smell the trail of dirty plat that leads to you.

KNow so much about making money. But worried about being KoS in Feerot(as you claim to be one of the reasons you took the assbackwards way)

BOggart thinkz you EQ Noob that buys monies but dont know shit about the game.

Come on bogfarts, no need to get upset because I have more pp than you lol

Like I've said, earlier bud, if this is something that concerns you you should report me.

oh and by the way it's about 85k I have now ;)

fishingme
07-28-2015, 11:08 AM
It's always been standard practice on jboot mq to bring the 7k plat payment with you.

Rararboker
07-28-2015, 11:11 AM
Maybe if you are backwards. The rest of us use EC mules so we don't have to run somewhere encumbered with 7k plat.

Matthalas Winterheart
07-28-2015, 11:21 AM
LOl...
Thats all I can muster from this thread. :::Speechless::::

Rivthis
07-28-2015, 11:30 AM
Thank you OP, great read while at work, coworkers wondering why I am laughing so much.

Shadin
07-28-2015, 11:53 AM
I'm Lokus/Aaerin, the leader of Evoluxa, and I just wanted to comment that I've been made aware of the situation and if there was any actual misconduct it will be dealt with.

I've made it clear that my members are to take any issues they have with another player to me, so that I can speak to the leadership of that guild myself on their behalf. I've also made it clear that we won't be participating in rants/flames, as this public discussion really does nothing to actually resolve the issue. So far I only see Moryu (understandably, though fruitlessly) posting here, so I'm unclear where the accusation of other Evoluxa members defending him is originating from.

I'm sorry that someone feels slighted by anyone in Evoluxa, but we take great pride in our reputation, and it's my hope that despite this disagreement, we've proven ourselves to be worthy members of the community.

Darfindle
07-28-2015, 11:54 AM
Maybe if you are backwards. The rest of us use EC mules so we don't have to run somewhere encumbered with 7k plat.

But your mother likes it backwards though ;)

Darfindle
07-28-2015, 11:56 AM
I'm Lokus/Aaerin, the leader of Evoluxa, and I just wanted to comment that I've been made aware of the situation and if there was any actual misconduct it will be dealt with.

I've made it clear that my members are to take any issues they have with another player to me, so that I can speak to the leadership of that guild myself on their behalf. I've also made it clear that we won't be participating in rants/flames, as this public discussion really does nothing to actually resolve the issue. So far I only see Moryu (understandably, though fruitlessly) posting here, so I'm unclear where the accusation of other Evoluxa members defending him is originating from.

I'm sorry that someone feels slighted by anyone in Evoluxa, but we take great pride in our reputation, and it's my hope that despite this disagreement, we've proven ourselves to be worthy members of the community.

I would say you've just contradicted yourself with that post.... Just saying

Darfindle
07-28-2015, 11:57 AM
Thank you OP, great read while at work, coworkers wondering why I am laughing so much.

Kindest regards sir

Corpsed
07-28-2015, 01:29 PM

kined
07-28-2015, 02:16 PM
I would say you've just contradicted yourself with that post.... Just saying

how do you manage to play this game without the ability to read? nowhere in that post did they defend him at all, they simply defended the guild tag and other members.

reading comprehension is a useful tool.

Kengo
07-28-2015, 02:36 PM
I think both OP and accused, should be ashamed of themselves.

OP, you're 25, have two young kids and own a small company, yet 8ish of your 28 hours of weekend time, you spent looking at these forums. Staying up till 2 a.m. to respond to posts and then waking up 6 hours later to respond once again. Your responses were only hindered by the time taken for new posts to show up in your thread. Obviously you can do whatever you want with your time, but you seem to care an awful lot about someone who wasted 40 minutes of your time, when you've wasted far more than that in this thread alone.

Moryu, instead of ruining your ingame business and your guild's rep, you should take some classes on business management or get a waifu to up those social skill points. You decided to go full retard in your responses to OP when it was clear from the get-go that OP is mentally handicapped himself. Instead of responding to uphold your guild's rep, you dug its grave, kicked it in and piled on the dirt.

And holy dog shit. The amount of spelling and grammatical errors out of both of you would make 4chan look like English 201. I'm pretty damn sure you're both native English-speaking individuals. Is it really that hard to type?

fishingme
07-28-2015, 02:36 PM

Suppose it's different now with you new players. Last time I did jboots mq, it was a while ago

Troxx
07-28-2015, 03:04 PM
Darfindle ....

You suck at forum-questing. I mean seriously man ... go back and re-read your posts in this thread. They're often 2-5 posts back to back and generally void of any meaningful snark, wit, or relevant input. Based on your side of the story, you had the perfect set-up for a great case and a modestly 'durr-hurr' RnF thread.

Unfortunately, you fucked it up.

D-

Darfindle
07-28-2015, 03:19 PM
I think both OP and accused, should be ashamed of themselves.

OP, you're 25, have two young kids and own a small company, yet 8ish of your 28 hours of weekend time, you spent looking at these forums. Staying up till 2 a.m. to respond to posts and then waking up 6 hours later to respond once again. Your responses were only hindered by the time taken for new posts to show up in your thread. Obviously you can do whatever you want with your time, but you seem to care an awful lot about someone who wasted 40 minutes of your time, when you've wasted far more than that in this thread alone.

Moryu, instead of ruining your ingame business and your guild's rep, you should take some classes on business management or get a waifu to up those social skill points. You decided to go full retard in your responses to OP when it was clear from the get-go that OP is mentally handicapped himself. Instead of responding to uphold your guild's rep, you dug its grave, kicked it in and piled on the dirt.

And holy dog shit. The amount of spelling and grammatical errors out of both of you would make 4chan look like English 201. I'm pretty damn sure you're both native English-speaking individuals. Is it really that hard to type?

Kengo,

Im up till 2am anyway with my 12 week old baby girl, so its no sweat of my sack to be ohnest coming on here :) and this is my first time on the forum and im quite enjoying it so expect to see more of me mate,

Darfindle
07-28-2015, 03:21 PM
Darfindle ....

You suck at forum-questing. I mean seriously man ... go back and re-read your posts in this thread. They're often 2-5 posts back to back and generally void of any meaningful snark, wit, or relevant input. Based on your side of the story, you had the perfect set-up for a great case and a modestly 'durr-hurr' RnF thread.

Unfortunately, you fucked it up.

D-

Troxx, im sorry that me posting 2-5 posts back to back seems to hurt you in some way, ill try to calm that down a bit :) hahah

Troxx
07-28-2015, 03:31 PM
Darfindle, I'm not hurt in the slightest.

I'm just commenting on the fact that you've managed to make an absolute ass out of yourself and fuck up an opportunity for a decent RnF thread.

Do you realize that half of the people you quote and 'haha' as if they were agreeing with you (or backing you up) were actually making jabs at your asinine posting habits?

Seriously man ...

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-never-go-full-retard-8.png

Do yourself a favor and just let this thread die.

Darfindle
07-28-2015, 03:36 PM
troxx don't let my thread get to you so much bud, im not worried so you shouldn't be either.

Darfindle
07-28-2015, 03:39 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9kRd9899jGg/UJNsL6T8mEI/AAAAAAAAAB0/fJX3gxifdVA/s1600/Internet+Warrior.jpg

Darfindle
07-28-2015, 03:41 PM
About Troxx
Interests
EQ, diving, bodybuilding
Occupation
Physician

rebeccablack
07-28-2015, 03:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3Ujtifl.jpg

dangerous immersion levels detected

Darfindle
07-28-2015, 03:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3Ujtifl.jpg

dangerous immersion levels detected

Happy days does that mean I win? LOL

Troxx
07-28-2015, 03:58 PM
About Troxx
Interests
EQ, diving, bodybuilding
Occupation
Physician

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VLocLMFUqpY/ULB2dDPu82I/AAAAAAAAC8s/NapHtPz0cX0/s1600/butthurt.png

This thread is slowly getting better :cool:

Rivthis
07-28-2015, 04:09 PM
.... and this is my first time on the forum and im quite enjoying it so expect to see more of me mate,

Darfindle might just be the savior of RnF

Don't let the others keep you down, keep up the good fight.

Kengo
07-28-2015, 04:35 PM
troxx don't let my thread get to you so much bud, im not worried so you shouldn't be either.

Troxx is like a parent. He's not mad, he's just disappointed in you. All the cards were in place, you just had to execute correctly.

You failed us. Much disappoint.

Darfindle
07-28-2015, 04:45 PM
sorry guys I couldn't help it, it was the RMT accusations that were pumpin me up, Troxx, Rivthis, Kengo, I am sorry please forgive me.

Ryulen
07-28-2015, 04:52 PM
Ok now I don't have a guild name to protect let me say what I really feel... For anyone who doesn't believe what happened or my story I couldn't give a fuck less and you can kick rocks.. For you fucking punks mocking the death of my little sisters mom God will judge you in the end and all of you are fucking sorry ass excuses for human life... As for you darf you are the lamest person known on this earth to sit and think of a grown ass man on a video game for weeks before you decide to take action says a lot about you..Your lame ass way of trying to get me back let's me further know how much of an idiot you are... You're girlfriend should be ashamed of herself for being with such a lame ass punk.. Not only that you have to be insecure about yourself you seek approval of these lame ass people on rnf and respond to them like they are you're friends when clearly you're getting clowned like the jackass you are.. I just found out what rmt means and for sure you wreak of it. Oh for the record the next time you give some lame ass excuse of why you didn't PORT to ferrott when you're a Druid because you're "kos" when I've ran level 1s through that zone try to rethink you're answer... You're lame as fuck get a life and move on punk. You are so ass hurt instead of me trying to make amends when you send me tells and I put your lame ass on ignore.. Bet you didn't tell them you tried to be peaceful and I told you get lost and put you on ignore and 30 minutes later being ass hurt you put this thread up. I said it several times and I'll say it again get me out of your head and move on. Thank you all and have a wonderful day

Darfindle
07-28-2015, 05:09 PM
Ok now I don't have a guild name to protect let me say what I really feel... For anyone who doesn't believe what happened or my story I couldn't give a fuck less and you can kick rocks.. For you fucking punks mocking the death of my little sisters mom God will judge you in the end and all of you are fucking sorry ass excuses for human life... As for you darf you are the lamest person known on this earth to sit and think of a grown ass man on a video game for weeks before you decide to take action says a lot about you..Your lame ass way of trying to get me back let's me further know how much of an idiot you are... You're girlfriend should be ashamed of herself for being with such a lame ass punk.. Not only that you have to be insecure about yourself you seek approval of these lame ass people on rnf and respond to them like they are you're friends when clearly you're getting clowned like the jackass you are.. I just found out what rmt means and for sure you wreak of it. Oh for the record the next time you give some lame ass excuse of why you didn't PORT to ferrott when you're a Druid because you're "kos" when I've ran level 1s through that zone try to rethink you're answer... You're lame as fuck get a life and move on punk. You are so ass hurt instead of me trying to make amends when you send me tells and I put your lame ass on ignore.. Bet you didn't tell them you tried to be peaceful and I told you get lost and put you on ignore and 30 minutes later being ass hurt you put this thread up. I said it several times and I'll say it again get me out of your head and move on. Thank you all and have a wonderful day

Moryu, im not surprised you got kicked from your guild you have a bad attitude sir.

Yes I did try to be peaceful, AFTER I had you waiting in feerot for an hour because you thought I was going to buy Jboot's MQ from you for 20k hahahaha as the title says, Moryu Tasting His Own Medicine,

I didn't port to feerot because I don't know the way to RM from feerot jesus Christ why is that so hard to grasp, i'm a noob dude get over yourself.

And last but not least, it was just over a week ago this happen dude, I wanted to serve you with revenge before I posted on here. even Stevens and all that.

Kind Regards.

Darfindle

P.s Enjoy being guild less bitch

Darfindle
07-28-2015, 05:14 PM
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/aww-poor-little-cry-baby-26008221.jpg

boggartp99
07-28-2015, 05:24 PM

Yea ive found this to be more standard practice than carry the plat all the way across world with you.

And apparently if your this guy(who plays a druid) is running the LONG WAY wherever he goes because he scared of being KoS in feerot lol

As a druid with sow/lev/invis. Not Running through feerott as a druid is like not wanting to mez as a enchanter. YOUR A MASTER TRAVELER AND OUTDOORSMAN.
This guy wins at tunnel quest but fails at any other aspects of the game(Good at forums shit stirring i guess too.)

Including pulling up p99 wiki and reading maps.
Keep running through the karanas!

https://i.imgflip.com/11cjg.jpg

Kengo
07-28-2015, 05:25 PM
For you fucking punks mocking the death of my little sisters mom God will judge you in the end and all of you are fucking sorry ass excuses for human life...

So can you explain how that works, the whole "little sister's mom" thing? Assuming you're at least in your 20's, is your half sister's mom your stepmom or did your dad get a divorce from the 33 year old and you have a new stepmom? Or perhaps there were additional feelings put into this equation, which would make you not recognize your half sister's mom as your stepmom? Could just be the small age gap that caused this? Is your brother full blood?

Since you believe in God, do you think your dad has sinned?

Ryulen
07-28-2015, 05:32 PM
All I want to know is what idiot had a level 49 Druid and can sell tranquil staffs and elder breastplates can't run west in ferrott and look on wiki at maps? Sounds like newbie to me you fucking clown... Also you still haven't denied the fact you been thinking about another man on a video game for over a week while claiming to make 10k on 2 deals? Man bring on the liquor and women not plot a lame ass come back on someone else who has forgotten about me.. Reality check bro I fell asleep waiting on you so that would of been two times you would of got shafted with no lube... Get a life lame ass punk like I said... Stop buying plat too.. See I don't mind talking shit on the forum or give a fuck about anyone on it so you posting this out of your feelings being hurt from getting ignored is hilarious to me.. You got no come back you came up short punk... Keep this up I will start running through every zone offering 1k to tell me where you are and make your eq life hell since this is what you inflicted on me... Btw 86 is small money punk get your weight up

Ryulen
07-28-2015, 05:39 PM
Listen I'm 29 years old my little sisters mom was 33 my little sister is 8 she was 25 when she had her my pops never married her... So what my pops got him a younger woman what's wrong with it? It happens in life everywhere there are younger girls that like older men... Last time I checked nothing was wrong with that

Ryulen
07-28-2015, 05:40 PM
Kengo I don't even know why I entertain your ignorance.. Next please

Ryulen
07-28-2015, 05:43 PM
Anymore of you dick heads that had something harsh to say want another crack? I can go all day

kledar
07-28-2015, 05:44 PM
Why do I get the feeling the op and his antagonist are just multiple personalities of the same guy, anyone else getting this feeling? just me?

Swish
07-28-2015, 05:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/U2kB8BK.gif

Ryulen
07-28-2015, 05:49 PM
Kledar I worked for hours getting my levels and plat up for this clown to try and slander me believe me I'm not him and never could be point blank period

Ryulen
07-28-2015, 05:50 PM
Swish it's obvious you and darf have some sort of weird forbidden relations with each other because you get on here and co sign riding his wood like a 10 dollar tramp

Rivthis
07-28-2015, 05:51 PM
Why do I get the feeling the op and his antagonist are just multiple personalities of the same guy, anyone else getting this feeling? just me?

Nope, I am me and me is I

Anymore of you dick heads that had something harsh to say want another crack? I can go all day

Lesson of the day, don't sell Jboots.... errr JBoot's and make people wait in game while you deal with RL stuff while still camping said JBoot's

Darfindle
07-28-2015, 05:52 PM
All I want to know is what idiot had a level 49 Druid and can sell tranquil staffs and elder breastplates can't run west in ferrott and look on wiki at maps? Sounds like newbie to me you fucking clown... Also you still haven't denied the fact you been thinking about another man on a video game for over a week while claiming to make 10k on 2 deals? Man bring on the liquor and women not plot a lame ass come back on someone else who has forgotten about me.. Reality check bro I fell asleep waiting on you so that would of been two times you would of got shafted with no lube... Get a life lame ass punk like I said... Stop buying plat too.. See I don't mind talking shit on the forum or give a fuck about anyone on it so you posting this out of your feelings being hurt from getting ignored is hilarious to me.. You got no come back you came up short punk... Keep this up I will start running through every zone offering 1k to tell me where you are and make your eq life hell since this is what you inflicted on me... Btw 86 is small money punk get your weight up

Ok we get it dude...I Ran the long way to rath mountains hahaha is that the best you got on me? bring in the GM's please and Ban me, me and my gramps ran the long way to rath mountains FML lol

Another lie, I kept doing /who moryu all to check where you was at and you waited for like an hour and then logged lol...unless it was a powernap??

your guna start paying people 1k to tell you were I am? hmmm I could be interested in that, would you do 1.2k? If you can do 1.2k I will do that otherwise I will have to pass.

Kengo
07-28-2015, 05:57 PM
Listen I'm 29 years old my little sisters mom was 33 my little sister is 8 she was 25 when she had her my pops never married her... So what my pops got him a younger woman what's wrong with it? It happens in life everywhere there are younger girls that like older men... Last time I checked nothing was wrong with that

That makes sense. Very interesting. Were you attracted to her at all? I've only seen that situation in movies, so trying to see how cliche this is.

You never answered my last question though. Is your dad a sinner?

I'm sorry for your loss. It sounds like you were really torn up about it, since your first action was to have your girlfriend take over and camp AC. If continued play was such a high priority, why didn't you just call them and continue playing? Whether you were selling an MQ or taking over a camp, neither takes much brain power to multi task.

Ryulen
07-28-2015, 05:59 PM
Darf you're on of those teenagers that sits at home and jerks off all day... That's really what in starting to think.. That or youre mildly retarded. Bro not knowing your way to feerott is just a start you thought about another man on a video game for longer than what a normal human being would.. You're wack bro.. You who all me huh? I'm role play or ano 100% of the time so I know that's a lie.. Come on tell us you're real life story stop saying you're 25 with a girlfriend it's obvious you and your grandfather sit in your underwear together having slumber parties playing eq...

Pyrrhica
07-28-2015, 05:59 PM
lol at this thread

Swish
07-28-2015, 06:00 PM
Swish it's obvious you and darf have some sort of weird forbidden relations with each other because you get on here and co sign riding his wood like a 10 dollar tramp

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/2a/36/f4/2a36f4cbd6af3359625cdef9e4a62484.jpg

its okay to feel mad, Jesus forgives you and so do I.

Darfindle
07-28-2015, 06:02 PM
Darf you're on of those teenagers that sits at home and jerks off all day... That's really what in starting to think.. That or youre mildly retarded. Bro not knowing your way to feerott is just a start you thought about another man on a video game for longer than what a normal human being would.. You're wack bro.. You who all me huh? I'm role play or ano 100% of the time so I know that's a lie.. Come on tell us you're real life story stop saying you're 25 with a girlfriend it's obvious you and your grandfather sit in your underwear together having slumber parties playing eq...

oh dam, busted. 2 points to Moryu, so how we looking on that 1.2k to tell you where I am bud?....

oh shit wait, someone just died, /afk

Corpsed
07-28-2015, 06:05 PM
You guys are getting lazy insulting each other, lets go; pick it up.

Madbad
07-28-2015, 06:06 PM
This thread is GOLD, Jerry, GOLD!

15 fucking pages, holy hell.

Also, Darfindle, you didn't answer my questions.

Inquiring minds want to know: Is spotted dick an acceptable substitute for a blooming onion, in a UK based RMT transaction?

boggartp99
07-28-2015, 06:07 PM

https://i.imgflip.com/osw0r.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/osw0r)via Imgflip Meme Maker (https://imgflip.com/memegenerator)

Ryulen
07-28-2015, 06:09 PM
Exactly my point off topic now darf I got you don't be mad... When you have to change the subject at hand you lost the argument.. You're grasping for air and hoping someone will get on here and save you... It's not going to happen you're wack as fuck and like I said mildly retarded... I give in you win buddy it'll be ok.. Just go and think about me and plot on me for another month but please spare me the bullshit and at least make it worth while next time... Hahaha omg dude I totally made Moryu wait in rathe mountains for 45 mins SCORE! Grow up idiot

Madbad
07-28-2015, 06:10 PM
u guise r bothe dum

Visual
07-28-2015, 06:11 PM
I play eq with my great grandfather ulysses thaddeus augustine the third

Ryulen
07-28-2015, 06:13 PM
Madbad... Just another ignoramus

Darfindle
07-28-2015, 06:13 PM
Fuck you Moryu :D :D:D:D:D:D:D

Kengo
07-28-2015, 06:15 PM
Confirmed: Shirtless EQ play.

Madbad
07-28-2015, 06:16 PM
confirmed pedophile

Ryulen
07-28-2015, 06:16 PM
Hahahahahahahahahaha oh wow Elvis has left the building.. I'm done

Darfindle
07-28-2015, 06:17 PM
confirmed pedophile

LMFAO

Darfindle
07-28-2015, 06:17 PM
Hahahahahahahahahaha oh wow Elvis has left the building.. I'm done

Don't get mad because mines real and yours is imaginary bahahahahahaha u guild less bitch

Swish
07-28-2015, 06:18 PM
lol

Madbad
07-28-2015, 06:19 PM
I already knew you were dumb but posting your real life picture here is not advised, our community is...special.

boggartp99
07-28-2015, 06:20 PM
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2013/9/12/1378996016011/A-male-Proboscis-monkey-N-002.jpg

Darfindle
07-28-2015, 06:23 PM
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2013/9/12/1378996016011/A-male-Proboscis-monkey-N-002.jpg

Lmfao too funny

Madbad
07-28-2015, 06:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/mP8Y1UG.jpg

boggartp99
07-28-2015, 06:25 PM
Lmfao too funny

spot on eh?

Madbad
07-28-2015, 06:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/4crJeyA.jpg

Darfindle
07-28-2015, 06:29 PM
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/3f7/4d7/105/resized/jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-approves-your-comment-615fcc.jpg

Darfindle
07-28-2015, 06:32 PM
good night god bless,

Madbad
07-28-2015, 06:33 PM
Jesus hates your shitty goatee, either grow a real bear or shave that shit show off.

Kengo
07-28-2015, 06:34 PM
YEAH, grow bears FFS!

Madbad
07-28-2015, 06:34 PM
lol grow a real bear. im glad i cant edit in rnf

boggartp99
07-28-2015, 06:43 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zhsjI914DWw/Txq1LsRV64I/AAAAAAADkuw/esPcZA0_uSM/s1600/funny+nose+pic+%25285%2529.jpg

Villide
07-28-2015, 06:52 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/xm0qom.jpg

Troof
07-28-2015, 07:11 PM
holy fuckin pleb life this thread is bad, would have killed and looted OP's coin if he was on red

GnashingOfTeeth
07-28-2015, 07:49 PM
Ryulen, do you drive a white nissan Z by any chance? LOL

Big_Japan
07-28-2015, 09:48 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/xm0qom.jpg

Either the math here is completely fabricated or this mongo has a rather loose definition of "sister"

fishingme
07-28-2015, 10:08 PM

I don't get this either. Instead of going to log in the first place, why didn't you just let your girlfriend take over if she enjoys eq enough to play? At any rate, Post up picture of girlfriend, you, and char name for proof.

Ryulen
07-28-2015, 11:39 PM
Fishing me get lost what do I look like putting my girlfriend on here so abpervert like you can look at her? Crazy.. Sometimes she wants to play sometimes she doesn't feel like it it's simple

Lowako
07-29-2015, 03:21 AM
Fishing me get lost what do I look like putting my girlfriend on here so abpervert like you can look at her? Crazy.. Sometimes she wants to play sometimes she doesn't feel like it it's simple

nobody cares enough about what you gf looks like they just want proof it exist. im sure if any nerd browsing this forum wanted to touch themselves they'd be capable of finding a website dedicated to that

Darfindle
07-29-2015, 03:32 AM
nobody cares enough about what you gf looks like they just want proof it exist. im sure if any nerd browsing this forum wanted to touch themselves they'd be capable of finding a website dedicated to that

He does have a gf but she's invis

Bardalicious
07-29-2015, 11:31 AM
He does have a gf but she's invis

Wow... get a brain u MORAN.

Darfindle
07-29-2015, 12:18 PM
Wow... get a brain u MORAN.

Moron**

Champion_Standing
07-29-2015, 12:31 PM
This thread sucks

Bardalicious
07-29-2015, 12:32 PM
A direct quote from my PM inbox:

Whats a MORAN dude?

did you mean MORON?

Ide say the moron is the guy who spells MORON as MORAN hah fool

You really ARE a moran, sweet jesus.

Champion_Standing
07-29-2015, 12:35 PM
needs to get a brain

Braindrop
07-29-2015, 01:13 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/28stw8m.png

What I felt after reading this :confused:

Darfindle
07-29-2015, 01:25 PM
well, this thread was fun while it lasted, nope we don't use the word ''Moran'' over here in the UK... I got a definition from google moran

/ˈmɒr(ə)n/

noun

noun: moran; plural noun: moran

a member of the warrior group of the Masai people of East Africa, which comprises the younger unmarried males.

so yea, good one.... time to unfollow this topic now. got factioning to do with the dwarfs in butcherblock... take care all and for one last final time.... Fuck You Moryu

Swish
07-29-2015, 01:34 PM
http://lwtc247.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/get-a-brain-morans.jpg

That's where it derives from on P99 ^^

boggartp99
07-29-2015, 04:13 PM
A direct quote from my PM inbox:

You really ARE a moran, sweet jesus.

lol obvious dude is a shit stirring troll who likes to lick the spoon.

Looking to get into arguements with ANYONE at this point . Goin as far as to inbox you lololol

http://www.ssbwiki.com/images/d/dc/Brawl_Sticker_Mr._Resetti_(Animal_Crossing_WW).png

Itap
07-29-2015, 04:19 PM
its 2015 and ppl still dont know the moran meme, jfc

FatMice
07-29-2015, 04:33 PM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/9nXEtq78wI4/hqdefault.jpg

Sadre Spinegnawer
07-29-2015, 05:50 PM
needs to get a brain

And a sign. Definitely needs a sign. And a 'stache. Maybe some jorts. Also, how bout them Cardinals this year? Might go all the way.

Big_Japan
07-29-2015, 06:13 PM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/9nXEtq78wI4/hqdefault.jpg

looks like a camera phone photo of a frame from a VHS playing through composite on a 1080p TV

fishingme
07-30-2015, 10:08 AM

Just post her facebook. There's perverts on facebook all the time.

Kengo
07-31-2015, 11:53 AM
Op got you hard.

Raije1000
07-31-2015, 11:59 AM
And a sign. Definitely needs a sign. And a 'stache. Maybe some jorts. Also, how bout them Cardinals this year? Might go all the way.

Ryan Lindley. El Oh El

Paleman
07-31-2015, 12:24 PM
the fuck lol

Paleman
07-31-2015, 12:25 PM
whats with the naked dude with the fat chick kissing him?

Mojo24
07-31-2015, 12:54 PM
whats with the naked dude with the fat chick kissing him?

What else so you expect on RNF?

Rararboker
07-31-2015, 01:57 PM
Dude is definitely mad. Hunted down my IG name by stalking past post then sent me a /tell to defend himself against RMT accusations. Then he realized I wasn't even the person who accused him of it. Seems to be striking out against anyone here for posting anything.

jdixon485
08-03-2015, 03:18 PM
This is hilarious. Makes me wanna be more like Moryu