PDA

View Full Version : The Mystical Order

terragon
10-31-2010, 04:31 PM
This is just a warning for those who havn't already had bad experiences with members of this guild. They have done a good job of establishing themselves as the "immature-gamer/terdittude/disrespectful/badass-we-dont-give-a-fuck" guild on the server.

I don't have any screenshots of this so you don't have to believe me, but i'm gonna put it out there anyway.

After several hours of clearing PoHate, TMO zones in and immediately starts pulling mobs dangerously close to our raid and interfering with our monk's splits. We decided to avoid the reckless TMO puller and relocate our camp closer to where the few remaining mobs were. While we were fighting a mob in our camp, the TMO monk, Beovvulf, pulls 4 mobs (that we were currently splitting) through our raid with 1 shuriken aggro and expects this not to affect us. The train starts healing our mob and all 4 mobs aggro us simultaneously because Beovvulf FD'd them onto us. Our small raid force wiped from the 5 mobs. TMO continued to pull/kill the mobs immediately after they trained us and caused a wipe. They denied training us and it was one of those moments when you're amazed at how dickless ppl can be.

From where our raid was sitting, it was easy to tell that we were going to pull the final room. In fact, we had already started. It was inconsiderate, disrecpectful and straight up douchey to use this tactic just to snag a few extra Hate mobs. It is not something that an upstanding guild would do.

Once again, I realize this is not valid without a screenshot. Plz dont bitch about not having one. All you forum trolls just take it easy. Most ppl I talk to already hate someone in TMO (Selien; everyone hates him) so this will at least make them feel better and reinforce their opinions about TMO. That is all i'm going for.

thanks for your time

Japan
10-31-2010, 04:43 PM
Thrilling post, would skim again

Ronas
10-31-2010, 05:30 PM
Your story basically relates to all guilds imo. Any two guilds competing for left over crap in hate generally pull through one another camp one time or another. Agro through walls, pathing, all kinds of stuff. Post semi failed. Kind of agree with the selien thing tho.

Alarti0001
10-31-2010, 05:33 PM
lol

Carron
10-31-2010, 05:36 PM
No body hates me though.

mypuppylv
10-31-2010, 05:40 PM
"And hate burst your bubble but I'm male and mean mother you should have screwed with" -Tamiah.

Swishahouse
10-31-2010, 05:55 PM
That monk failed to contact the higher-ups at

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_lVprNSqIbk8/TM3kS5bj5EI/AAAAAAAABNE/RViD04sZDfc/s800/tmo.jpg

P.S. Terragon

http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/113115-bigthumbnail.jpg

terragon
10-31-2010, 06:00 PM
lol

-terdittude

terragon
10-31-2010, 06:20 PM
Fuckin trolls, so annoying.

We already know the standard troll posts, Swisha. "QQ" and "Need proof". Come up with something more creative.

terragon
10-31-2010, 06:22 PM
Better yet, go through and post QQ on every flame post just so we know you're reading them

Arkanjil
10-31-2010, 06:31 PM
I like how you say that you know you're going to be trolled. Then, when you are, you get all upset about it. /le sigh

fishingme
10-31-2010, 06:32 PM
next time, get a SS with timestamp on it. Next step, have your monk FD train them

Puddle
10-31-2010, 08:31 PM
I hate how everyone wants "proof" and "a reliable source." I hate that we live in a society that doesn't allow a guy to cry.

T7g
10-31-2010, 09:26 PM
Hm, this is an interesting perspective on what happened. I wonder why management didn't agree when it was petitioned. Either way, you're welcome for the clerics we rezzed, happy to help another guild get on their feet.

Lazortag
10-31-2010, 09:29 PM
Once again, I realize this is not valid without a screenshot. Plz dont bitch about not having one. [/B] All you forum trolls just take it easy.

If it's not valid, why post it?

je ne understand pas.

terragon
10-31-2010, 10:36 PM
If it's not valid, why post it?

je ne understand pas.

First of all, I shouldn't have used the word "valid" becuase validity has nothing to do with it. What I should have said is credibilty. Without a SS there is none. As I stated in my original post, the intent was not to prove anything since this cant be done w/o a SS. I only hope to support the like-minded and warn others that TMO will engage in foul play at your expense. Whether they believe me or not is their choice I suppose.

However, SS or not, it doesn't mean that what I've said is untrue or unworthy of being posted.

Given the anal nature of the forum community, I regret not having a SS to post. Once again I must ask the trolls to keep their forum boners in their pants and not jump at every opportunity to completely miss the point and post "QQ" or "Proof Plz".

Continue with standard, unneccessary post-flame conversation.

Swishahouse
10-31-2010, 10:53 PM
Fuckin crybabies, so annoying.

We already know the standard bitch posts, Terragon. "PEW PEW" and "fuck proof". Come up with something more creative.

Fixed ^^
(btw, its weird as shit to talk in the 3rd person)

Better yet, go through and post QQ on every flame post just so we know you're reading them

That's what I already do and little babies like you jump on my stick every time because you thrive on drama and bitching like a little girl.

There IS an MMO for pussies brew and its new so you can get leet quick and training IS NOT allowed - unless its your butt of course <3

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_lVprNSqIbk8/TM4qxvz3vsI/AAAAAAAABNg/xb2tz6C3D_M/penis_unicorn.jpg

terragon
10-31-2010, 10:57 PM
Hm, this is an interesting perspective on what happened. I wonder why management didn't agree when it was petitioned. Either way, you're welcome for the clerics we rezzed, happy to help another guild get on their feet.

GMs didn't investigate or get involved. Besides, TMO has their fingers up GMs asses (TMO member told me that). And I suppose it's true because we never heard anything from a GM when we petitioned and apparently you did. The politics exhibited by GMs on this server is very unprofessional, but hey they are volunteers so it doesn't matter, right? classic experience right there..

As for the rezzes - you offered to rez us after intentionally training us, taking the mobs we were engaging and leaving the zone completely emtpy. Gee, thanks for the clutch rez that u offered out of guilt so you'd look like a decent person.

terragon
10-31-2010, 11:12 PM
Swisha, you fake a post by me, quote it, and say im the one causing drama? unbelievable.

You post on ppls flames just to make them mad and u dont think that's being a bitch-ass drama queen? Your entire being here shows that you thrive on drama lol. There's no other reason for u to be here.

I've only made 1 thread on here and it was for a legitiment reason, to inform the public. You're just wasting everyone's time and being completely irrelevant.

Im just trying to get you to go away. so plz, do.

Swishahouse
10-31-2010, 11:28 PM
That was just a fun post. Here have some meat with that whine of yours.

GMs didn't investigate or get involved. Besides, TMO has their fingers up GMs asses (TMO member told me that). And I suppose it's true because we never heard anything from a GM when we petitioned and apparently you did. The politics exhibited by GMs on this server is very unprofessional, but hey they are volunteers so it doesn't matter, right? classic experience right there..

As for the rezzes - you offered to rez us after intentionally training us, taking the mobs we were engaging and leaving the zone completely emtpy. Gee, thanks for the clutch rez that u offered out of guilt so you'd look like a decent person.

You are such a butthurt little whelp and for all the shit talk you are doing here its pretty fucking lame to wipe to 5 mobs in hate, BTW. All you have done here is make rash generalizations followed by a round of staff bashing all of which is completely unsubstantiated.

Shit happens in the planes and if you can't handle a few mobs showing up in your camp at any time you should really just quit raiding. You've got some real nerve to make a bunch of accusations about the GM staff favoring TMO or any other guild for that matter because that is flat out wrong. You're just turbo upset because you expected to get your hand held and it didn't work out for you. Then to bitch about TMO rezzing your slack asses after you wiped to a couple of mobs that broke off their pull is really low.

That is why you are fail and that is why you are a little bitch - not because you ate my troll bait earlier and still couldn't keep my name out your mouth.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know anyone in TMO or know jack shout about em so I'm definitely not white-knighting for their cause at all - you can eat me TMO.

SlankyLanky
10-31-2010, 11:48 PM

You are such a butthurt little whelp and for all the shit talk you are doing here its pretty fucking lame to wipe to 5 mobs in hate, BTW. All you have done here is make rash generalizations followed by a round of staff bashing all of which is completely unsubstantiated.

Shit happens in the planes and if you can't handle a few mobs showing up in your camp at any time you should really just quit raiding. You've got some real nerve to make a bunch of accusations about the GM staff favoring TMO or any other guild for that matter because that is flat out wrong. You're just turbo upset because you expected to get your hand held and it didn't work out for you. Then to bitch about TMO rezzing your slack asses after you wiped to a couple of mobs that broke off their pull is really low.

That is why you are fail and that is why you are a little bitch - not because you ate my troll bait earlier and still couldn't keep my name out your mouth.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know anyone in TMO or know jack shout about em so I'm definitely not white-knighting for their cause at all - you can eat me TMO.

swisha bud, you are the fucking man.

audacity
10-31-2010, 11:48 PM

I like this post for two major reasons. 1.) Lol @ turbo upset. and 2.) "You can eat me TMO" --bhahahahah

This thread delivers

Oh and I don't have an opinion on TMO.

Abacab niggah
11-01-2010, 12:09 AM
Terrabong is mad cause his crew can't handle Ire Ghasts

Ronas
11-01-2010, 12:19 AM
I guess he had brought in alittle bit of forum drama, was getting mad bored. But the referances used was pretty weak. In future build a big case and dish it out then. More entertaining. Whining about one little incident doesnt prove much.

PS. TMO please pull your cock out of terra, he/she hurting hard.

terragon
11-01-2010, 12:37 AM
Just letting you know to watch out for TMO. Dont want everybody in hate to have the same experience I did. I Thought I made this clear already.

Swisha - work on your reading comprehension. You've convoluted everything I've said in the initial telling of events. I know it's easy for stupid ppl to just form a premature assumption and get mad about it instead of paying attention to detail and seeing the situation for what it really is.

I never accused a GM, generalized or bashed. I just told what happened. If you took it that way, well, I guess im a good writer.

Im sry if all you douchebags don't like it. Wiping when a monk FDs 5 mobs on your small raid force that is already fighting and CC'ing is cool. why would anyone be mad about that?

Swishahouse
11-01-2010, 02:22 AM
You are mad because you could not rise to the occasion, sir.

It's alright though bud! While you were mastering reading comprehension and brewing up another little matter-of-fact response to try and re-rail this pathetic attempt at SOMETHING of yours I was getting my PHD in street pharmacology and fucking older women.

After reviewing the case I have come to a decision about this matter. I'm going to write you a prescription. I want you to get this shit filled at your nearest trap house. You have a small raid so you want them to be AT THEIR BEST and avoid wiping!

Your tanks and melee dps, they need two hits of this.

http://images1.memegenerator.net/steroids/ImageMacro/3411819/steroids.jpg

Your priests and silks, moar of this.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lVprNSqIbk8/TM5cH5d3KMI/AAAAAAAABNo/rXhsO1rPhzI/crack.jpg

terragon
11-01-2010, 02:54 AM
Well, I had a solution. That was to post here and hopefully get monks to stop training us. Ended up bein more of a problem tho thanks to a certain someone.

President
11-01-2010, 02:58 AM
Well, I had a solution. That was to post here and hopefully get monks to stop training us. Ended up bein more of a problem tho thanks to a certain someone.

I'm gonna try to help you out here terragon. If you are going to post something like this, it's best not to feed the trolls, which is basically what every response you have put so far has done. I don't necessarily think much was wrong with your initial post, but I now hate you for all your subsequent ones.

terragon
11-01-2010, 03:18 AM
Ahh I see. It's like the "don't feed the birds" sign at public parks. cause then they only become more annoying. The relationship is clear.

Swishahouse
11-01-2010, 05:08 AM

I'm imagining you wiggling your finger at this monk running by you with a little Swishahouse devil head over his shoulder screaming about play nice policies as you say "certain someone" in an old person voice like the guys who get busted on Scooby Doo.

Hildatoon
11-01-2010, 07:10 AM
I never accused a GM, generalized or bashed.

Sure you did.

[QUOTE=terragon;166946]GMs didn't investigate or get involved. Besides, TMO has their fingers up GMs asses (TMO member told me that). And I suppose it's true because we never heard anything from a GM when we petitioned and apparently you did. The politics exhibited by GMs on this server is very unprofessional, but hey they are volunteers so it doesn't matter, right? classic experience right there..[/QUOTE
]

Remember now?

Skope
11-01-2010, 07:29 AM
Apparently nobody has an opinion of TMO... well i do!

They can't break fear for themselves (or couldn't break it before, not too sure about now), and would sit a character in feerrott by the portal and after another guild breaks it they would move in. TO BOOT they would then pull some WI-esque dirty monkey business once they were in there.

Apparently planar clears are srs bizness

Swishahouse
11-01-2010, 08:13 AM
If Skope is calling TMO out on some srs bsns they should really consider the services of Swishahouse & Abacab, attorneys at LOL. You guys should be represented. Terragon we can even save your sorry image for a fee.

Carron
11-01-2010, 08:52 AM
Apparently nobody has an opinion of TMO... well i do!

They can't break fear for themselves (or couldn't break it before, not too sure about now), and would sit a character in feerrott by the portal and after another guild breaks it they would move in. TO BOOT they would then pull some WI-esque dirty monkey business once they were in there.

Apparently planar clears are srs bizness

I am pretty sure our first (maybe second) Fear run was broken entirely by us with like 14 peeps. I would have to have someone back me up, but I am pretty certain this is the case.

The one time we follow Divinity in, you guys cry like we cant break Fear because your train attempts failed? Not sure if I miss the game play or the drama the most. Which ever one it is, I enjoy them both. TMO totally needed a thread like this.

Anyways, for all you serious cats out there that want to make shit dead, let me redirect you here- http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19579

Alarti0001
11-01-2010, 10:21 AM
Found Terragon:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/99944/saturday-night-live-snl-digital-short-on-the-ground

Kinamur1999
11-01-2010, 10:46 AM
I am pretty sure our first (maybe second) Fear run was broken entirely by us with like 14 peeps. I would have to have someone back me up, but I am pretty certain this is the case.

Screenshots or it didn't happen.

and Terragon I wouldn't worry too much about TMO, after a week or 2 of training/ksing planar raids the few non-douchers will leave and they'll just be more food to feed the da zergmachine.

Sizzle
11-01-2010, 11:16 AM
The one time we follow Divinity in, you guys cry like we cant break Fear because your train attempts failed? Not sure if I miss the game play or the drama the most. Which ever one it is, I enjoy them both. TMO totally needed a thread like this.

Training isn't exactly Divinity's style. Please check your screens again, possible that this was another guild.

Slathar
11-01-2010, 11:21 AM
Guys, TMO controls the server okay? This is serious. Take them seriously. This is serious.

Omnimorph
11-01-2010, 11:44 AM
This thread amuses me.

Yeah alot of shit happens in Hate when you have 2 guilds pulling. SS's will more than likely prove nothing, you got to fraps that stuff!

Then there's guilds who piggy back in on your fear break ins once you got it under control, run off and kill the boogeymen or the gorgons... you know, the actual useful non-trash mobs.

And that was nice trolling swish. I was impressed :D

Swishahouse
11-01-2010, 02:08 PM
Training isn't exactly Divinity's style. Please check your screens again, possible that this was another guild.

BARFIGHT DID A BARRELROLL ON MY GRP N TRAINED US N WE DIED N WHEN N MUST BE HAX OR GM DICKRIDING CUZ NOT SUPPOSTA DORF MONKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, TMO controls the server okay? This is serious. Take them seriously. This is serious.

TMO might be tryna become some SeriousBusiness but can you reach the level of SuprCyriusBsns?

Swishahouse
11-01-2010, 02:21 PM
This thread amuses me.

Yeah alot of shit happens in Hate when you have 2 guilds pulling. SS's will more than likely prove nothing, you got to fraps that stuff!

Then there's guilds who piggy back in on your fear break ins once you got it under control, run off and kill the boogeymen or the gorgons... you know, the actual useful non-trash mobs.

And that was nice trolling swish. I was impressed :D

I can recall PLENTY of times where there were 3 guilds packed into the entrance room / zone in pulling over each other, training each other, KSing each other AND rezing eachother back in as well so w/e about the cries from Terragon.

Terragon - Point blank and period Omnimorph has the ability to single handedly

CC entire guild wiping TMO monk trains for 7.2 hours
CC entire guild wiping Barfight trains for 20 minutes (then gates to kunark) - Barfight, Respect!
Charm a fire beetle give it epic haste and solo plane of sky

Maybe he would OmniMentor some of your ppl for platz? I could go on and on about Omnimorph!

http://www.frugal-cafe.com/public_html/frugal-blog/frugal-cafe-blogzone/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/cheers.jpg
MATE!

Alarti0001
11-01-2010, 03:08 PM

Style or not trains are gonna happen in planes with multiple guilds in there, I'm positive that Divinity didn't intentionally train us, just like I'm sure Vesica dei doesn't mean to train us (some of them anyways) or Sapientia, and just like I know we had no intention of training BDA.

(This portion is not directed to anyone in particular)
The problem lies in the guilds that think just cause they were in the zone first they somehow "own" the zone. I for one am not gonna zone into Fear or Hate 2 hours before repops and poopsock trash.
If you don't realize that their are 8? maybe more guilds after the same loots and there will be some degree of competition then you are an idiot.

guineapig
11-01-2010, 03:17 PM
Usually it's our clerics doing the training from what I've been told.

Wiggles and Raiyn are among the usual suspects.

Skope
11-01-2010, 03:45 PM
Style or not trains are gonna happen in planes with multiple guilds in there, I'm positive that Divinity didn't intentionally train us, just like I'm sure Vesica dei doesn't mean to train us (some of them anyways) or Sapientia, and just like I know we had no intention of training BDA.

(This portion is not directed to anyone in particular)
The problem lies in the guilds that think just cause they were in the zone first they somehow "own" the zone.

I should clarify, because people seem to be under the impression i was pointing out TMO as the only guild that had done this, but they're most definitely not. That wasn't my intention.

For 3-4 Fear breaks and clears in a row we had "guests" who would show up with ~10 people (not enough to break the plane) and then enter right behind us after we had it broken and make a mad dash for their desired mobs. It would be fine had they showed up with 15-20 -- a force large enough to break it themselves and a force that can actually call themselves a raid, rather than a group and a half force who is there riding on the coat tails of the guild that had broken it.

Zoning in with 10 people after a guild of 25-30 breaks the plane, then proceeds to pick out what they wish and accuse the other of training is the epitome of douchebaggery. If you can't break it yourself then you don't belong there.

Alarti0001
11-01-2010, 03:55 PM
Tmo has never been in fear with under 14 and that day we broke with 14... sorry you need 25+ to break fear QQ

Skope
11-01-2010, 03:58 PM
We've broken it with 12 and were trained in the process. We survived and the other guild wiped shortly after.

You had ~10 the night you came in after we broken it. You can bicker, moan and lie all you want, it's a dick move.

Alarti0001
11-01-2010, 04:05 PM
It would be fine had they showed up with 15-20 -- a force large enough to break it themselves and a force that can actually call themselves a raid, rather than a group and a half force who is there riding on the coat tails of the guild that had broken it.

The problem here is the contradiction you stated. First you say its bad to go into fear without enuff to break fear, which you say is 15-20, then you say u can break fear with 12? So TMO has to go in with 15-20 but you can go in with 12? This is all very confusing I wasn't aware of these raid rules if you could link the thread where this was all explained? I am really lost here

silentwake
11-01-2010, 04:26 PM
The number doesn't matter.

If you could have broke it, why didn't you?

Skope
11-01-2010, 04:27 PM
The problem here is the contradiction you stated. First you say its bad to go into fear without enuff to break fear, which you say is 15-20, then you say u can break fear with 12? So TMO has to go in with 15-20 but you can go in with 12? This is all very confusing I wasn't aware of these raid rules if you could link the thread where this was all explained? I am really lost here

This was done before the AC changes when breaking fear was a joke.

Since the revamp (least in terms of AC, summoning mobs and that massive social aggro) it's become far harder. Lowest number we've done it with since then was 15. You've really gotta know what you're doing if you come looking to break fear with under 20, now.

But we're digressing... there have been guilds that have numbers so low that they can't break the plane so they decide to raid fear after it's been broken, and that's a dick move.

Arkanjil
11-01-2010, 04:53 PM
This is the 1st interesting R&F thread in awhile....people feed on these tears!

Ronas
11-01-2010, 05:27 PM
Divinity, Vesica dei, Sapientia, BDA, TMO for Battle Royale!

Last man standing, stay tuned.

Dregs
11-01-2010, 06:28 PM
public hating on TMO, now the nostalgia is truly complete

Brund the Decrepit
11-01-2010, 06:42 PM
Abacab gave me a pair of Dwarven Workboots when we were both members of Flaming Gaze.......

wait....what??
where am I?

XDrake
11-01-2010, 07:04 PM
!

Swishahouse
11-01-2010, 07:14 PM
Imma have to jump in and get you people back on track if this keeps staying shitty....

I already blew Terragon out of his own thread, get this shit RIGHT again!

Seaweedpimp
11-01-2010, 08:50 PM
whats going on here

Swishahouse
11-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Step 1: Dude Cries
Step 2: Swisha ices
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit

Kinamur1999
11-01-2010, 09:52 PM
whats going on here

Step 1: TMO Being douchers
Step 2:Swisha Being Pro Troll Supreme
Step 3: ???
Step 4:TMO Breaking fear with 7 people (aka waiting for someone else to break it then sneaking in to pull loot mobs)

Loke
11-01-2010, 10:10 PM
As someone who has been a part of like 75% of the drama on this server, and seen the same stuff from both sides of the fence (officer of DA and now current member of IB) I've come to the conclusion that 99.9% of the training, or accusations of foul play that happen here are simply actions that are taken out of context - meaning either they were accidents, or didn't happen as people claim they did. I don't know much about TMO, but I remember stuff like this happening between DA and IB a lot. Hell, just recently someone claimed that I trained their raid (luckily the leadership of that raid knew me and knew that I don't do stuff like that, or if I did I would admit it and apologize) - but it just goes to show that people jump to conclusions and make snap judgment when things don't go their way.

I have played with / talked to Beovvulf a number of times when he was an app to IB. Personally I think he is a skilled monk and doesn't really strike me as the kind of guy who goes around maliciously training other raids - especially over something like armor mobs in Hate. I'm not trying to call the OP a liar or anything - but just saying that this might be one of those situations where people jumped to conclusions.

Then again, maybe you are a liar.. or maybe Beovvulf did intentionally train you. JERKS!

Ronas
11-01-2010, 10:35 PM
Everquest - Fennin Ro. The leetest, drama queeniest and best EQ server! <-- Where TMO came from.

Only scrapped the surface so far on p99. In for a rude awakening, may have underestimated TMO drama protential.

public hating on TMO, now the nostalgia is truly complete

Kinamur1999
11-01-2010, 11:04 PM
[QUOTE=Loke;167456}I have played with / talked to Beovvulf a number of times when he was an app to IB. Personally I think he is a skilled monk and doesn't really strike me as the kind of guy who goes around maliciously training other raids - especially over something like armor mobs in Hat[/QUOTE]

Loke You've always been an upstanding member of the community regardless of affiliation, but this guy This Guy Beovvulf. Will sit in your raid at mob spawns to take them, against the rules? probably not But you cant sit there and tell me that sitting in another a guilds raid to pull the mobs that are going to spawn underneath them is not a dick move.

I understand that there is a lot of competition on this server right now, there were 3 guilds trying to do hate tonight, but not one of those 3 guilds were exhibiting this kind of behavior, they all stuck to their respectful areas pulling/clearing without interfering with each other.

The fact is, beovvulf will sit in your raid to pull spawning mobs out from under you, will take mobs from your camp that come with said spawned mob and isn't afraid to fd any and all agro they have on your raid.

I Don't have screens, I don't have fraps, I don't have anything to prove to anyone, But I do know that this person will pull mobs out from under your raid or simply right out of your raid and has absolutely no remorse. Normally You might feel bad stealing another raids mobs, not this guy. It just goes to show the character involved in these situations.

Threepoint
11-01-2010, 11:45 PM
I ended up leaving TMO because Boevvulf is an arrogant piece of shit, who
I might add is not skilled by any means as far as I am concerned. He died too many times to count, pulling for a normal gear clear raid in hate lolololol.

Told him I'd fuck him up in a duel with any of my chars but he was not willing to put his shield of rainbow hues where his mouth is.

I will say though, TMO might be a shit guild going nowhere, but most of them are good people. There is just a few exceptions that stand out.

kenzar
11-02-2010, 12:04 AM
Beovvulf cant even pull Draco lol.ask him why he decided to give up on his IB app and join TMO. I guess thats waht TMO does, take IB's trash apps....someone has got to do it.

Sadface
11-02-2010, 12:15 AM
Beovvulf cant even pull Draco lol.ask him why he decided to give up on his IB app and join TMO. I guess thats waht TMO does, take IB's trash apps....someone has got to do it.

snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

Sadface
11-02-2010, 12:18 AM
TMO getting shit on in game and now on the forums

Rhalous
11-02-2010, 12:21 AM
Beovvulf is just trying to up the challenge level for rival guilds! Way to raise the bar!

beowulf420
11-02-2010, 12:31 AM
I'll make this short and sweet since frankly I care very little about most of your opinions :rolleyes:

First, I didn't intentionally train your raid BDA, that's not my style. I'd rather out pull your guild for loot.

Second, Check, I'll duel you any time and said I would. QQ more please, your kongo rage gave me a good lol.

Third, I can't pull draco?... Or IB wiped? Thats an interesting perspective, Kenzar

And finally... thank you everyone for riding my dick; roll a monk and get schooled :)

Thanks, continue trolling.

kenzar
11-02-2010, 12:35 AM
I feel that IB wiped because of your fail pull, and as i recall immediately after your fiasco you rage quit, because u couldnt take the fact that people were going to openly criticize you like that on vent lol. Enjoy TMO, you belong there.

Hakot
11-02-2010, 12:51 AM
6 - 6 x 6 = -12

beowulf420
11-02-2010, 01:15 AM
I feel that IB wiped because of your fail pull, and as i recall immediately after your fiasco you rage quit, because u couldnt take the fact that people were going to openly criticize you like that on vent lol. Enjoy TMO, you belong there.

LOL yeah, thats exactly what happened... even though we were "ready" and knew what was coming. But alas that's not why I left, thanks for your insider information.

Have more shit to talk? Shoot me a tell, I'm not going to continue checking these boards just to respond to your delusional ass; grow up.

Kronikle88
11-02-2010, 01:21 AM
Hey, I have a good idea. Lets bitch about a free game that these wonderful dev's decided to give us!

WOOT

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/cc/TROLL-CAKE.jpg/800px-TROLL-CAKE.jpg

kenzar
11-02-2010, 01:24 AM
Hey, I have a good idea. Lets bitch about a free game that these wonderful dev's decided to give us!

WOOT

You're stupid, welcome to R&F.

Kronikle88
11-02-2010, 01:26 AM
You're stupid, welcome to R&F.

I'm sorry. I think I may have offended you.

kenzar
11-02-2010, 01:27 AM

If you had, i wouldnt have called your stupid...this is R&F, its time to offend.

Aanelan
11-02-2010, 01:48 AM
Was that english? If you're going to troll boards and bitch might want to check your post before submitting. Way to pwn yourself...

Kronikle88
11-02-2010, 01:57 AM
http://griffin30007productions.com/flash/Pawned.png

Happyfeet
11-02-2010, 02:04 AM
Judging by this thread I'd blame me...
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.games.everquest/browse_thread/thread/d74075e78b7b698c/76ba1a9fcdd5fdcb?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=happyfeet+fennin+ro&pli=1
Now that's old school, blow me

Kronikle88
11-02-2010, 02:07 AM
http://www.cybercentric1.com/Images/Navy_Days_images/Blow-me-II-kite-DRRay-smB.jpg

Kinamur1999
11-02-2010, 02:10 AM
Hey, I have a good idea. Lets bitch about a free game that these wonderful dev's decided to give us

Nice try. Fail.

Beovvulf can try all day to pull the duel me in game card, ROFL really? stop riding abacabs dick already

2. Have you pulled anything that hasn't involved someone better than you pulling/breaking it first?

C. Do you honestly think outpulling a guild means sitting IN their raid on top of spawns waiting for the spawn so you can pull it to your raid then cry when the raid sitting there takes it? g

Grow up?

Grow the Fuck up beovvulf.

Aanelan
11-02-2010, 02:15 AM
Wow this is a fun thread haha I'm really enjoying myself here

Kronikle88
11-02-2010, 02:19 AM
Nice try. Fail.

Beovvulf can try all day to pull the duel me in game card, ROFL really? stop riding abacabs dick already

You can duel me. I'll charm you with my Insidious Topaz and banish you to an endless fall in PoS.

:D:D:mad::mad::p:p:confused::confused::o:o

Aanelan
11-02-2010, 02:20 AM
Oh my it's a TOPAZ!

Kronikle88
11-02-2010, 02:22 AM
Oh my it's a TOPAZ!

http://geology.com/minerals/photos/topaz-blue-synthetic-560.jpg

Kronikle88
11-02-2010, 02:25 AM
Mm, maybe this one.

http://www.e-jewel.co.il/data/images/177077blue%20topaz.jpg

Kinamur1999
11-02-2010, 02:39 AM
It's hilarious you guys try to pull the duel card like it has ANY baring on in game supremacy. I'm sorry but if you enc can beat a ranger that doesn't make you E-leet

having your monk pull mobs out from underneath under raids and calling it "fair raid rules" is about as awesome.

Again Congratulations TMO on the 7 person Fear break, you guys surely are superior to us all.

Alarti0001
11-02-2010, 02:44 AM
you guys surely are superior to us all.

we know /yawn

Kronikle88
11-02-2010, 02:46 AM
I bare to stand corrected! What makes me Elite! or L33T, is the fact that I can charm you with my Rod of Insidious TOPAZ! and banish you to the ever fallings of PoS!

purist
11-02-2010, 03:10 AM
Kronikle, your unfunny pictures are unfunny.

Kronikle88
11-02-2010, 03:15 AM

Swishahouse
11-02-2010, 03:33 AM
Kronikle, your unfunny pictures are unfunny.

He is right.... Bro you gotta build up your archives of shit google image everything that looks rad/funny/sad/stupid/gay and tag it with random shit then you can just do a keyword search on all your files and have something fresh to death.

p.s. use cash & fake ids

selien
11-02-2010, 07:01 AM
All you forum trolls just take it easy. Most ppl I talk to already hate someone in TMO (Selien; everyone hates him) so this will at least make them feel better and reinforce their opinions about TMO. That is all i'm going for.

thanks for your time

no one hates me sir, im just very speshial!

Swishahouse
11-02-2010, 07:39 AM
no one hates me sir, im just very speshial!

Yo Terragon quit hating on kids with downs you insensitive clod!

Trimm
11-02-2010, 09:36 AM
Beovvulf is just trying to up the challenge level for rival guilds! Way to raise the bar!

He'd fit right in with you it sounds like. Not afraid to fuck people over for phat loots!

Kronikle88
11-02-2010, 12:58 PM
He is right.... Bro you gotta build up your archives of shit google image everything that looks rad/funny/sad/stupid/gay and tag it with random shit then you can just do a keyword search on all your files and have something fresh to death.

p.s. use cash & fake ids

Advice well taken! Troll master FTW. Google archiving slowly building and the worst of flamer gif's as we speak!

Ridic
11-02-2010, 01:18 PM
All I know is TMO has a very shady recruitment filter - sure, they have some nice folks but very very-VERY poor folks at the same time. Real children, and/or pothead failures. So, all I can say is, why are you surprised?

terragon
11-02-2010, 01:28 PM
People still care about this thread? stimulating..

You are prime examples of how high unplanned pregnancy and divorce rates are slowly turning our entire country into cunts by producing people with anti-social personality disorders.

Im glad everyone had a chance to display their lack of RL attention and healthy upbringing by voluntarily trolling and/or douchin' in some way on the internet.

That being said; Swisha post inc in 5...4...Resist it Swisha!

Kronikle88
11-02-2010, 01:35 PM
http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/1483/protecttmo.jpg

Skope
11-02-2010, 01:45 PM
http://images.uulyrics.com/cover/r/rancid/album-and-out-come-the-wolves.jpg

selien
11-02-2010, 02:08 PM
Yo Terragon quit hating on kids with downs you insensitive clod!

Im suprised, I only get a mention at the start :( I been trying so hard to piss people off!... Was expecting my own thread but somehow the guild beat me to it by outdoing another pussy guild on a raid :(

troll
11-02-2010, 02:18 PM

Don't worry. The politics of this server will prevent a guild like TMO from succeeding sadly. Anytime you have a liberal care-bear environment you'll not have true competition. I don't care whose lucky ass they're fingering, it won't work. Unless it involves Cyrius, scat, and a generous ethnic gentleman!

Rhalous
11-02-2010, 02:20 PM
He'd fit right in with you it sounds like. Not afraid to fuck people over for phat loots!

People who matter and people who cared enough to have an intelligent conversation with me after I disbanded know whats really up, and thats good enough for me. The only thing I can say for you is that you've been a tactless troll since the second it was over. True colors shine on, my friend!

I was half joking when I said this, so I will clarify so its not misconstrued. Trains are going to happen and people are going to be dicks. It's way more satisfying to take your raid and out maneuver a rival guild than it is to sit around and bitch about it, though, and that was my point.

Trimm
11-02-2010, 02:28 PM
People who matter and people who cared enough to have an intelligent conversation with me after I disbanded know whats really up, and thats good enough for me. The only thing I can say for you is that you've been a tactless troll since the second it was over. True colors shine on, my friend!

Because its all you deserve. Brave of you to talk about true colors, you sure showed yours. Hope whats left of IB is 'hardcore' enough for you, bro.

Zereh
11-02-2010, 02:33 PM
... and/or pothead failures.

I think you should have named yourself Redundant; the ridiculous pot accusation seems to be the biggest and baddest insult you can come up with for anyone.

~ Z

terragon
11-02-2010, 02:35 PM
I've seen Selien LFG in SolB a lot. I've had numerous grps unanimously agree not to invite Selien even though we needed a chanter. He's a bad chanter with a personality to match.

Ever wonder why you can't find a grp Selien? lol

PS: BDA broke fear with 8-9 ppl. Ninja status.

Swishahouse
11-02-2010, 03:11 PM
Advice well taken! Troll master FTW. Google archiving slowly building and the worst of flamer gif's as we speak!

Dude I notice the upgrades already. Quality shit my dude!

People still care about this thread? stimulating..

You are prime examples of how high unplanned pregnancy and divorce rates are slowly turning our entire country into cunts by producing people with anti-social personality disorders.

Im glad everyone had a chance to display their lack of RL attention and healthy upbringing by voluntarily trolling and/or douchin' in some way on the internet.

That being said; Swisha post inc in 5...4...Resist it Swisha!

Mr. Absentee is here to try and stir the pot up a little bit more. Sorry I wasn't F5 pounding on the page brew. Today I took care of my civic duties and voted - voted to ban bitch ass cry babies from life. ALAS, YOU STILL CANT KEEP MY NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH.... No more chatter out of you Terragon.

Your thread:

http://images2.memegenerator.net/hijacked/ImageMacro/3435654/hijacked.jpg

Your comments:

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_lVprNSqIbk8/TNBhfVbKzPI/AAAAAAAABOQ/rokJl5-ulxk/gayBiz.jpg

Gwence
11-02-2010, 04:01 PM
Because its all you deserve. Brave of you to talk about true colors, you sure showed yours. Hope whats left of IB is 'hardcore' enough for you, bro.

ib on its worst day ever in the history of the planet is still about 80x the guild divinity is, not suprising some people wanted to move on.

Dont be mad pal

Trimm
11-02-2010, 04:13 PM
Yeah, I'm fuming. You really got me there, champ. What guild is left next on your merger list again?

<del>Divinity</del>
<del>TMO</del>
<del>Trans</del>
Peace Pipe?

Sylphe
11-02-2010, 04:16 PM
People who matter and people who cared enough to have an intelligent conversation with me after I disbanded know whats really up, and thats good enough for me.

Awww That hurts Rhalous. I don't find that to be true at all. I really really like the peeps in the guild as well as plenty of others on the server, it would be a pleasure to have a drink with some of them irl. That also includes you.

Rhalous
11-02-2010, 04:29 PM
Sylphe, id have a drink with you anytime, bro. That goes for about 95% of the ppl in div and more if you count the people that have stopped playing. There are a lot of awesome people in the guild and bullshitting in vent was always good.

Trimm, id say my true colors never changed. I had access to a shit ton of guild resources when I left and I did the right thing. I shredded all the UNs and PWs I had, too. You can go fuck yourself, pal.

Hakot
11-02-2010, 04:29 PM
This thread reminds me of this:

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/152487d1286074326-funny-strange-random-pics-tumblr_l9mqzb0oxk1qb01n4o1_500.jpg

Kronikle88
11-02-2010, 04:31 PM
Thats a good idea.

We should all go get drinks together at the

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/5223/p99fanfare.jpg

Trimm
11-02-2010, 04:33 PM
You can go fuck yourself, pal.

Right back at you.

President
11-02-2010, 04:36 PM
Trimm, id say my true colors never changed. I had access to a shit ton of guild resources when I left and I did the right thing. I shredded all the UNs and PWs I had, too. You can go fuck yourself, pal.

HAHAH Rhalous. I always thought you were a child, thanks for proving it even more.

Swishahouse
11-02-2010, 04:59 PM
Thats a good idea.

We should all go get drinks together at the

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/5223/p99fanfare.jpg

NOW THAT IS CUSTOM BRO!!!

RATING:

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_lVprNSqIbk8/TNB7nCelZ7I/AAAAAAAABOY/hKXFebEUllQ/quality.jpg

girth
11-02-2010, 05:01 PM
HAHAH Rhalous. I always thought you were a child, thanks for proving it even more.

Coming from somebody who takes the forums more seriously than the game itself.

President
11-02-2010, 05:05 PM
Coming from somebody who takes the forums more seriously than the game itself.

Man, the jokes keep coming today. You must pop a lot of xanax to so quickly forget your forum postings.

Ronas
11-02-2010, 05:35 PM
Yeah, I'm fuming. You really got me there, champ. What guild is left next on your merger list again?

<del>Divinity</del>
<del>TMO</del>
<del>Trans</del>
Peace Pipe?

I am kind of curious whos next as well, thanks for keeping track

Shannacore
11-02-2010, 05:40 PM

<del>Divinity</del>
<del>TMO</del>
<del>Trans</del>
Peace Pipe?

Rants & Flames better be next, dammit!

Skope
11-02-2010, 05:59 PM
ib on its worst day ever in the history of the planet is still about 80x the guild divinity is, not suprising some people wanted to move on.

Dont be mad pal

I can't even begin to explain how stupid this comment is... but maybe you can ask your own guildies to do so.

If you consider the history both of these guilds have, the players (both former and current) and differing styles and approach to the game then you'd know that it's not true in the slightest but there's also one particular reason why that comment is absolutely one of the most hypocritical things I've ever seen posted on these boards.

If you want to attack a player, fine. I love reading this stuff, it's amusing. But as soon as something that dumb comes from the mouth of you in particular is when the lewlz turn to wtf? haha

Bodeanicus
11-02-2010, 06:58 PM
Huuurrrrpppp. Duuuurrrrpppp.

Gwence
11-02-2010, 07:37 PM
yea our merge failed for reasons I wont bother going into, the principle of it remains though, people attempting to give themselves a chance to compete.. something divinty doesnt do.

cant be mad at a person for wanting to compete.

Japan
11-02-2010, 07:47 PM
only competition you're winning is the Fattest Nerd Still Playing EQ in 2010 Cup, homie

Skope
11-02-2010, 07:48 PM
Gwence, I've spoken with both rhal and eldub. Obviously the conversations are and have been private, and will remain so as will future conversations as well. This is something that you have no insight into. Personal matters are just that: personal.

As for "competing", needless to say that's what i was getting at, and it's hypocritical, particularly coming from you. We've killed gods/dragons since then and we'll continue to. We've been focusing on spiroc lord, and he went down and it didn't take many people to get it done. We've also never claimed to be the #1 guild on the server. We're not going to lose sleep over someone else killing a god or a dragon. If your argument is i'm better than you because i sleep less then you're right. Just bear in mind not many people will buy that argument, we've both been around too long to believe that's true.

Abacab niggah
11-02-2010, 07:52 PM
Gwence, I've spoken with both rhal and eldub. Obviously the conversations are and have been private, and will remain so as will future conversations as well. This is something that you have no insight into. Personal matters are just that: personal.

As for "competing", needless to say that's what i was getting at, and it's hypocritical, particularly coming from you. We've killed gods/dragons since then and we'll continue to. We've been focusing on spiroc lord, and he went down and it didn't take many people to get it done. We've also never claimed to be the #1 guild on the server. We're not going to lose sleep over someone else killing a god or a dragon. If your argument is i'm better than you because i sleep less then you're right. Just bear in mind not many people will buy that argument, we've both been around too long to believe that's true.

Gwence's life totally revolves around getting shit first and being on top of the game he dedicates 90% of his time to. Every response he as had ever made has been an ode to circlejerking for his guild or for his loot, and I bet when Kunark is released and he isn't the first to get into Sebilis that he just might need someone to call 9-1-1 cause he'll be too busy strangling himself with the tie his mom bought him to get a job....

Such is the feeling of inadequacy

Swishahouse
11-02-2010, 07:53 PM
Gwence's life totally revolves around getting shit first and being on top of the game he dedicates 90% of his time to. Every response he as had ever made has been an ode to circlejerking for his guild or for his loot, and I bet when Kunark is released and he isn't the first to get into Sebilis that he just might need someone to call 9-1-1 cause he'll be too busy strangling himself with the tie his mom bought him to get a job....

Such is the feeling of inadequacy

You think he needs a couple of Lawyers?

Abacab niggah
11-02-2010, 08:02 PM
You think he needs a couple of Lawyers?

Like he needs a hooker when he's broke in Vegas!

Ridic
11-02-2010, 08:34 PM
I think you should have named yourself Redundant; the ridiculous pot accusation seems to be the biggest and baddest insult you can come up with for anyone.

~ Z

I hate potheads - what can I say?

purist
11-02-2010, 09:57 PM
Sounds like your anger towards potheads goes deeper than you're letting on, did a pothead touch you as a child or something? It's OK, we're here for you.

Kronikle88
11-02-2010, 10:37 PM
We've killed gods/dragons since then and we'll continue to.

Fear the Gods and Dragon Slayers!

http://pdabblegames.com/magestry/magwp-78.jpg

Rhambuk
11-02-2010, 10:40 PM
LIGHTNING BOLT!
LIGHTNING BOLT!
LIGHTNING BOLT!
LIGHTNING BOLT!
LIGHTNING BOLT!

Arkanjil
11-02-2010, 10:40 PM
I like how this thread has gone into different directions.....it's the randomness that keeps bringing me back. 1st Terragon failed to defend himself, then hate on TMO, Swisha talks about successful pics, Div vs ex-Div, then IB gets thrown into the mix! I love it!

Arkanjil
11-02-2010, 10:41 PM
We definitely need to bring DA into this somehow.

Ledzepp02
11-03-2010, 01:17 AM
We definitely need to bring DA into this somehow.

~done~

Shannacore
11-03-2010, 03:35 AM
~done~

Your signature confuses me, please elaborate.

Zereh
11-03-2010, 03:44 AM
/) = D
/\ = A
/2 = R
/< = K

~ Z

Ridic
11-03-2010, 04:12 AM
Sounds like your anger towards potheads goes deeper than you're letting on, did a pothead touch you as a child or something? It's OK, we're here for you.

Nah, they are just worthless gamers. It requires brains, to have skill - which they lack. Just a waste of time when it comes to MMORPGs, or just games in general.

Ridic
11-03-2010, 04:15 AM
Your signature confuses me, please elaborate.

Sure you aren't blonde? Oh, that's right - you smoke pot.

Carron
11-03-2010, 04:33 AM

This is funny, but it took me being high right now to figure out that it actually meant that... though I would have done

|) /\ |2 |<

Swishahouse
11-03-2010, 04:38 AM
its trippier slanty

selien
11-03-2010, 04:57 AM
/) = D
/\ = A
/2 = R
/< = K

~ Z

Your ASCii knowledge and keyboard prowess scare me sir, I /bow to you

Zereh
11-03-2010, 05:09 AM
Your ASCii knowledge and keyboard prowess scare me ma'am, I /bow to you

^^fixed that for ya

Luckily I'm a pot-smoking [enhanced] blonde who often sits with my head tilted to the left; my ASCii knowledge is nil. :rolleyes:

~Z

purist
11-03-2010, 05:15 AM
Nah, they are just worthless gamers. It requires brains, to have skill - which they lack. Just a waste of time when it comes to MMORPGs, or just games in general.

That's bullshit. I'm way better at Smash Brothers Melee blazed.

Kronikle88
11-03-2010, 09:46 AM
This is funny, but it took me being high right now to figure out that it actually meant that... though I would have done

|) /\ |2 |<

Your going to offend everyone in this thread with that comment!

You:

http://rlv.zcache.com/pothead_420_coffee_funny_pot_t_shirt-p235619423895262445trlf_400.jpg

Everyone else:

http://www.thedailygreen.com/cm/thedailygreen/images/einstein-bee-quote-bogus-nw-md.jpg

Kronikle88
11-03-2010, 10:03 AM

Food for Thought:

List of currently addmited pot smokers:

I’ll get it started:

Barack Obama, president-elect. Bill Clinton, 42nd president of the U.S. John Kerry, U.S. Senator and 2004 Democratic nominee for president. John Edwards, multi-millionaire, former U.S. Senator, and 2004 Democratic nominee for vice president. Sarah Palin, governor of Alaska, 2008 Republican nominee for vice president. British Home Secretary Jacqui Smith, Transport Secretary Ruth Kelly, and and Chancellor Alistair Darling. Josh Howard, NBA all-star. New York Governor David Paterson. Former Vice President, Nobel Peace Prize winner, and Oscar winner Al Gore. Former Sen. Bill Bradley, who smoked while playing professional basketball. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich, and former New York Governor George Pataki. Billionaire and New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

Source: http://www.theagitator.com/2008/11/07/successful-pot-smokers-lets-make-a-list/

T7g
11-03-2010, 10:22 AM

Actually funny enough on this point. I bought Goldeneye Wii at 12:01am yesterday and so blah blah blah. I was sitting around all day playing it, got onto multiplayer- was doing okay but not really that great. Took a short break, had a couple hits, went back to it and ended up on the very top next round. Troo story.

purist
11-03-2010, 01:29 PM
Fucking Kronikle, YOUR PICTURES ARE NOT FUNNY. And your list of "admitted pot smokers" is even more retarded. If you want to compile a list of everyone who admits to trying it in college you're going to have a long fucking list that proves absolutely nothing.

If you want an actively pot-smoking genius look no further than Carl Sagan.

Stop posting fucking pictures, you haven't posted one that even approaches mildly amusing yet and you never will because you are a fuckup.

Japan
11-03-2010, 02:15 PM
image macros can be ironically funny if you have an intellect with which to contrast them

you don't

also, *you're

Swishahouse
11-03-2010, 03:36 PM
Food for Thought:

I’ll get it started:

Barack Obama, president-elect. Bill Clinton, 42nd president of the U.S. John Kerry, U.S. Senator and 2004 Democratic nominee for president. John Edwards, multi-millionaire, former U.S. Senator, and 2004 Democratic nominee for vice president. Sarah Palin, governor of Alaska, 2008 Republican nominee for vice president. British Home Secretary Jacqui Smith, Transport Secretary Ruth Kelly, and and Chancellor Alistair Darling. Josh Howard, NBA all-star. New York Governor David Paterson. Former Vice President, Nobel Peace Prize winner, and Oscar winner Al Gore. Former Sen. Bill Bradley, who smoked while playing professional basketball. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich, and former New York Governor George Pataki. Billionaire and New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

Source: http://www.theagitator.com/2008/11/07/successful-pot-smokers-lets-make-a-list/

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_lVprNSqIbk8/TM2sxV1boxI/AAAAAAAABM8/N9wBG0EKn80/stillsmokin.jpg

Ledzepp02
11-03-2010, 03:56 PM
its trippier slanty

qft

Ridic
11-03-2010, 04:25 PM
Food for Thought:

I’ll get it started:

Food for thought:

There's a difference between someone that has smoke pot, and a pot smoker. I'm sure everyone has smoked pot at least once.

Ridic
11-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Food for thought:

There's a difference between someone that has smoke pot, and a pot smoker. I'm sure everyone has smoked pot at least once.

Smoked*

President
11-03-2010, 04:35 PM
Always find it hilarious when people hate on pot heads. I know plenty of people with corporate or high level professional jobs who smoke, and most of them are constantly getting raises or promotions surpassing people around them.

Even funnier when the haters of pot heads sit at their desk popping prescription pills.

Swishahouse
11-03-2010, 05:07 PM
Even funnier when the haters of pot heads sit at their desk popping prescription pills.

No shit! F U Prozac America!

Kronikle88
11-03-2010, 07:04 PM
Fucking Kronikle, YOUR PICTURES ARE NOT FUNNY. And your list of "admitted pot smokers" is even more retarded. If you want to compile a list of everyone who admits to trying it in college you're going to have a long fucking list that proves absolutely nothing.

If you want an actively pot-smoking genius look no further than Carl Sagan.

Stop posting fucking pictures, you haven't posted one that even approaches mildly amusing yet and you never will because you are a fuckup.

Ohh, I'm sorry, I must have offended you. looks like I hit a nerve!

http://http://www.thenerve.org/App_Themes/TheNerve/Images/Banner_HitANerve.jpg

BAM! POW!

Looks like you started the list before I did! Mine is clearly copied and pasted from the source I listed below the comment. My pictures have clearly one purpose. And it seems to be working very well... By the way! Who taught you how to curse? Keep up the good work!

http://www.hollow-hill.com/sabina/images/not-another-dumbass.jpg

Kronikle88
11-03-2010, 07:09 PM
image macros can be ironically funny if you have an intellect with which to contrast them

you don't

also, *you're

Capital "I" and you forgot the periods.

http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww17/Bg_Jokes/GrammarPolice-799780.gif

purist
11-03-2010, 07:20 PM
My bad, you're right. Quoting a post with the word "pothead" and then posting a picture of a t-shirt with a coffee pot is clearly the cutting edge of internet comedy.

Kronikle88
11-03-2010, 11:02 PM
My bad, you're right. Quoting a post with the word "pothead" and then posting a picture of a t-shirt with a coffee pot is clearly the cutting edge of internet comedy.

It is when your friends with the person your quoting =).

Thanks for helping me out with that one!

mypuppylv
11-04-2010, 12:18 AM
It is when your friends with the person your quoting =).

Thanks for helping me out with that one!

..person YOU'RE quoting =).... btw.

Kronikle88
11-04-2010, 12:21 AM
..person YOU'RE quoting =).... btw.

Sadface
This thread is almost as pathetic as TMO

Kronikle88

BTW <3 u Puppy. Sorry for all u haters. Another friend of mine.

Sadface
11-04-2010, 12:22 AM
...... almost

Kronikle88
11-04-2010, 12:24 AM
...... almost

Almost there!

Swishahouse
11-04-2010, 05:22 AM
Almost there!

...yeah baby almost there.....uNFuNF

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://rlv.zcache.com/ski_boy_1_watch_out_im_coming_poster-p228809325119188055tdcp_400.jpg

DekThai
11-04-2010, 12:47 PM
Don't know much about TMO as a guild, but I grouped with TMO members in upper guk and I'm not too impressed. Bunch of immature idiots. I'm sure 1% are not like that.

Swishahouse
11-04-2010, 01:42 PM
TMO: Wiping groups from guktop to your spot.

Kronikle88
11-04-2010, 03:40 PM
http://gs846.org/images/friendship_circle.gif

Lets all hold hands and be friends!

guineapig
11-04-2010, 04:10 PM

I approve this message!

purist
11-04-2010, 04:23 PM
http://local-static1.forum-files.fobby.net/forum_attachments/0010/0681/kidsclub.jpg

Swishahouse
11-04-2010, 05:36 PM
KID VID!

Ledzepp02
11-04-2010, 08:05 PM

No guys here, total discrimination.

Kronikle88
11-04-2010, 10:47 PM
No guys here, total discrimination.

Def a dude on the left in a grey shirt and orange hair. + theirs a crippled! So it works out. :D

Ledzepp02
11-04-2010, 10:50 PM
Def a dude on the left in a grey shirt and orange hair. + theirs a crippled! So it works out. :D

did the beady little eyes have no eyelashes on that one? They're all boobless and have long hair. I still hold that they are all female!

Abacab niggah
11-04-2010, 11:04 PM

Sad fate of all these girls:

The girl in the wheelchair will live a short, miserable existence straddling the fence between SSI/disability shortcomings and strained relationships
The redhead with grey shirt will struggle with her sexual identity and be driven to suicide by non-acceptance ad the pressures of living in a conservative, christian family
The black girl will grow up to be a welfare queen due the poor mismanagement of her community, she will live the rest of her life in Detroit suffering from poor and ignorant economic climates
The brown haired girl will be raped and murdered by the age of 16, and will be found terribly mutilated in a local creek... Several weeks after she was missing
The mexican girl will become pregnant at 14 and fail to complete high school, by the time she is 21 she will have several children by several different fathers and simply fall through the cracks of the system as a "statistic"
The girl in the green skirt will enjoy moderate success in life only to lose it all to substance abuse issues that manifested from her earlier years of experimentation in high school and college. She will be dead from HIV by age 28
The girl with long pig tails will develop several criminal traits and will constantly be in and out of the system on several fraud, theft, and embezzlement charges.
The blonde girl will have insecurity issues brought on by narcissistic traits for her beauty, she will marry into a neglectful and abusive relationship out of money and necessity and will be dead by 30 killed by her husband for sleeping with a co-worker who gives her attention.

This my friend, is how America is for your children.

Japan
11-04-2010, 11:07 PM
that was a good post

Kronikle88
11-04-2010, 11:41 PM
Sad fate of all these girls:

The girl in the wheelchair will live a short, miserable existence straddling the fence between SSI/disability shortcomings and strained relationships
The redhead with grey shirt will struggle with her sexual identity and be driven to suicide by non-acceptance ad the pressures of living in a conservative, christian family
The black girl will grow up to be a welfare queen due the poor mismanagement of her community, she will live the rest of her life in Detroit suffering from poor and ignorant economic climates
The brown haired girl will be raped and murdered by the age of 16, and will be found terribly mutilated in a local creek... Several weeks after she was missing
The mexican girl will become pregnant at 14 and fail to complete high school, by the time she is 21 she will have several children by several different fathers and simply fall through the cracks of the system as a "statistic"
The girl in the green skirt will enjoy moderate success in life only to lose it all to substance abuse issues that manifested from her earlier years of experimentation in high school and college. She will be dead from HIV by age 28
The girl with long pig tails will develop several criminal traits and will constantly be in and out of the system on several fraud, theft, and embezzlement charges.
The blonde girl will have insecurity issues brought on by narcissistic traits for her beauty, she will marry into a neglectful and abusive relationship out of money and necessity and will be dead by 30 killed by her husband for sleeping with a co-worker who gives her attention.

This my friend, is how America is for your children.

This thread should now officially be closed. That was:

http://thelostjacket.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/chuck-norris-epic-win.jpg

You nearly killed chuck norris.

and for the final win.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:lWAjEo541AjtAM:http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv243/TheGasMan069/EpicWin.jpg&t=1

jmorgan08
11-05-2010, 04:55 AM
Lock it and sticky please.