PDA

View Full Version : what class and race is donald trump?

Sadre Spinegnawer
07-25-2015, 10:31 AM
The Donald clearly is a figment of our fantasy imagination, and I suspect originally was an npc in LDON.

what class and race?

Cecily
07-25-2015, 11:00 AM
Orange froglok enchanter.

Swish
07-25-2015, 11:11 AM
level 5 bard in the tunnel

Pokesan
07-25-2015, 11:15 AM
iksar rogue and recruitment officer for BDA

Bboboo
07-25-2015, 11:31 AM
Orange froglok enchanter.

With Illusion: Hair

Remeygi
07-26-2015, 09:10 AM
Gnome Enchanter

azeth
07-26-2015, 09:29 AM
troll shadowknight

myriverse
07-26-2015, 11:51 AM
Well, he sure knows how to troll.

Big_Japan
07-26-2015, 05:00 PM
New with Illusion: Goyim guise of the deceiver

Big_Japan
07-26-2015, 05:01 PM
Jew with Illusion: Goyim guise of the deceiver

deathpanel
07-26-2015, 05:04 PM

add that to the Anti Defamation Leagues dossier on you

captnamazing
07-26-2015, 07:58 PM
Platlord

pharmakos
07-26-2015, 08:17 PM
tbph a hobbit rogue. hit him with Growth a few times if you want him to be proportionate.

Strifer
07-26-2015, 08:25 PM
Donald Trump is a erudite paladin. He carries that shield of the stalwart seas well.

Cecily
07-26-2015, 08:48 PM
Think Strifer nailed it.

http://i.imgur.com/CAYwkH0.jpg

“I have a great relationship with the blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks.”

“And, you know, I have a great relationship with African Americans, as you possibly have heard. I just have great respect for them and you know they like me.”

“A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. I think sometimes a black may think they don’t have an advantage or this and that... I’ve said on one occasion, even about myself, if I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I believe they do have an actual advantage.’’

Big_Japan
07-26-2015, 08:59 PM
Think Strifer nailed it.

“I have a great relationship with the blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks.”

“And, you know, I have a great relationship with African Americans, as you possibly have heard. I just have great respect for them and you know they like me.”

“A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. I think sometimes a black may think they don’t have an advantage or this and that... I’ve said on one occasion, even about myself, if I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I believe they do have an actual advantage.’’

The funny thing is these quotes aren't even at all embarrassing or offensive. It's sad that speaking frankly instead of genuflecting and bowing the head every time you reluctantly choke out "African-American" is considered a joke in and of itself. But then, that's the entire point of Trump's faux-candidacy: to pile every position of common-sense and self-preservation in with racism and stupidity so they can remain marginalized another 4 years.

Faywind
07-26-2015, 09:44 PM

Dumb.

iruinedyourday
07-26-2015, 10:00 PM
The funny thing is these quotes aren't even at all embarrassing or offensive. It's sad that speaking frankly instead of genuflecting and bowing the head every time you reluctantly choke out "African-American" is considered a joke in and of itself. But then, that's the entire point of Trump's faux-candidacy: to pile every position of common-sense and self-preservation in with racism and stupidity so they can remain marginalized another 4 years.

speaking frankly when you are a blatant racist and are a presidential candidate is embarrassing though.

JurisDictum
07-26-2015, 11:55 PM

Dumb thing to say politically speaking. But the reality is, people don't differentiate between a black guy who grew up in Baltimore projects from a black guy with two Harvard grad parents. It's pretty clear one is going to be a lot more disadvantage than the other.
They will take a rich black kid over a poor white kid any day in academia.

Strifer
07-27-2015, 01:06 AM
Think Strifer nailed it.

Ohh yeahhhhh

Swish
07-27-2015, 06:50 AM
Al Sharpton doing good with his hate speech I hear, really rakes in the plat.

Spyder73
07-28-2015, 01:23 PM
He clearly has the look of a high elf. Cleric mayb or pally

Sadre Spinegnawer
07-28-2015, 02:51 PM
high elf enchanter, always rolls w/ troll illusion

LulzSect
07-28-2015, 03:13 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/713/478/932.gif

Ranndom
07-29-2015, 02:08 PM
The Donald clearly is a figment of our fantasy imagination, and I suspect originally was an npc in LDON.

what class and race?

Halfling Rogue......Sneaky bastard is only "running" to be a vote divider of the little guys to increase Jeb bush's, and Clintons, %'s...Course, they've already decided who the president was going to be years ago, but they have to put on a good little show for the sheep