PDA

View Full Version : Unhappy with the state of Blue? Try Red TMO!

Darkdeathx
07-24-2015, 11:52 AM
TMO now has enough active players of all levels on red now to help players who are new to RED/PVP learn the ropes & make finding groups for xp easy.

We are always looking for more active, skilled EQ players to join the climb to the top of Red Server. We almost always have multiple active leveling groups going on & currently raid several times a week however that will be increasing soon as more reach 60.

Recently TMO has had more than 300 hundred apps over the last month on red server. Our goal is to be #1 as we were on blue for years. As of yesterday about 100 of those apps didn't make the cut mostly due to inactivity, player drama or a lack of listening skills on raids:

http://themysticalorder.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=880

Something to keep in mind is the population on red is always active, even though there are less # wise than blue online, there are very few AFK players online.

I hope to see more old friends & blue server acquaintances give Red a try!

DD
www.themysticalorder.net

portbitch69
07-24-2015, 11:59 AM
hi zeelot

indiscriminate_hater
07-24-2015, 12:08 PM
i like eq

Portsche
07-24-2015, 12:18 PM
30,000 apps is a lot! Maybe winter really is coming!

Darkdeathx
07-24-2015, 12:55 PM
About 30k, well it feels like that after all the interviews.

Portsche we forgave many that chose a different path when they made the blue rules/rotations/classes. Not sure what your up to but feel free to put an app up, I'll give you a fair shot just as anyone else. Not sure all would agree with me but I may be able to sway them if your interested.

DD

Susvain2
07-24-2015, 01:20 PM
Dear OP, when I read your member forums there are many posts/threads about your members being discouraged by the full court press Empire has placed upon your guild, do you see most of your player base returning to blue or /guildremoving sooner rather than later?

Swish
07-24-2015, 01:23 PM
My very young shaman got buffed by a passing TMO enchanter the other week, they're good guys.

Pikrib
07-24-2015, 01:26 PM
Dear Susvain, I read in your posts you have piss stained shorts. Do you feel discouraged by having wet yellow shorts, and do you feel like if you had never posted that picture that your ability to troll these forums would have come off better?

Waedawen
07-24-2015, 01:29 PM
Hey guys! Let's all make a zerg guild so these fucking scumbag lowlives who spent more than FOUR YEARS playing an elf simulator can get re-geared!

Susvain2
07-24-2015, 01:31 PM
Dear Susvain, I read in your posts you have piss stained shorts. Do you feel discouraged by having wet yellow shorts, and do you feel like if you had never posted that picture that your ability to troll these forums would have come off better?

Yes and Yes

Jarnauga
07-24-2015, 01:40 PM
consider red forums

Cecily
07-24-2015, 01:43 PM
Hey guys! Let's all make a zerg guild so these fucking scumbag lowlives who spent more than FOUR YEARS playing an elf simulator can get re-geared!

Pretty funny how upset you are.

Quickfingers
07-24-2015, 01:56 PM
Making lots of friends on red server and we have some solid competition when it comes to Empire.

If you have the motivation to raid but are tired of bullshit raid rules, rotations lock outs and petition quest I would recommend red to everyone here.

PVP is fucking balls but no one PVPs on red it's a minor distraction from the main goal

Uncontested.Raid.Content

the current big guild on red (empire) would be at best Azure guard Maaayybe BDA on blue they have no chance once us blue players get our shit together.

Velious is coming and we are powerleveling new characters to 60 as we speak. Get in on this bard train and get 60 this weekend.

indiscriminate_hater
07-24-2015, 02:07 PM
no one PVPs on red

Uncontested.Raid.Content

get 60 this weekend

sick bro

Samoht
07-24-2015, 02:11 PM
Recently TMO has had more than 300 hundred (sic) apps over the last month on red server. Our goal is to be #1 as we were on blue for years. As of yesterday about 100 of those apps didn't make the cut mostly due to inactivity, player drama or a lack of listening skills on raids

Gotta call BS. There aren't even this many unique players on red.

Champion_Standing
07-24-2015, 02:15 PM
How much basement dwelling is required to not be dropped from TMO for inactivity? And don't even start with this "we have normal lives" shit, you know damn well the people that really matter in your guild do absolutely nothing but play eq.

Darkdeathx
07-24-2015, 02:40 PM
Gotta call BS. There aren't even this many unique players on red.

Nope, not BS. Tiggles posted a SS of our app forum a few weeks ago showing we had that many apps that were going to bend the knee. Look it up.

There are more unique players than 300 on Red, very few people afk on red, instead they log off. Who is your character on red or you just going off of server numbers from login & assume red is like blue with 1/4 the population afk in EC?

Darkdeathx
07-24-2015, 02:46 PM
Champ, no set requirement, we deal with each person on a case by case style depending on their RL obligations, past EQ exp, current amount of play time, how well they fit in the guild and several other factors that you learn as an app.

We have lawyers, doctors, entrepreneurs, tech guys, 9-5 guys and many other players with a variety of jobs in different time zones/countries.

wormed
07-24-2015, 02:48 PM
Do I need to be a gigantic asshole to join TMO? Or is that just a Red requirement overall?

... jk, Red has cool people.

Systolic
07-24-2015, 02:56 PM
Too bad TMO has been incapable of contesting Empire and has to go through Empire to get any substantial money moved over.

GL losers

zanderklocke
07-24-2015, 03:24 PM
^ Never forget Systolic Summer 2013.

Prismaticshop
07-24-2015, 03:34 PM
Toxic players / banned on blue ( froovy , internode etc ) kicked/banned from blue (alarti/quickfingers/yibz)

Also red server pop is so low they have to post here to get people lol.

No thanks~

captnamazing
07-24-2015, 03:49 PM
pity reply

Cecily
07-24-2015, 03:59 PM
kicked/banned from blue (alarti/quickfingers/yibz)

That's a complete lie. More like opted to change servers because insufferable FE people and mass recruiting made TMO blue unplayable.
But at least you finally killed TMO on your way out.

Aviann
07-24-2015, 04:02 PM
That's a complete lie. More like opted to change servers because insufferable FE people and mass recruiting made TMO blue unplayable.
But at least you finally killed TMO on your way out.

They did indeed say they would... Can't help but respect them for that.

Darkdeathx
07-24-2015, 04:06 PM
TMO RED has a chill & fun atmosphere where we try to keep things upbeat & focused on our future goals.

TMO was never killed, others used the Guild name and got killed maybe but tbh...Zeelot disbanded the guild after the rule change on blue and now he remade the guild on red.

Susvain2
07-24-2015, 04:08 PM
TMO RED has a chill & fun atmosphere where we try to keep things upbeat & focused on our future goals.

TMO was never killed, others used the Guild name and got killed maybe but tbh...Zeelot disbanded the guild after the rule change on blue and now he remade the guild on red.

the whole guild minus its leader and a couple of his rl cousins is still the same thing

Darkdeathx
07-24-2015, 04:08 PM
You guys should try it before you knock it. Red is nothing like blue!

arsenalpow
07-24-2015, 04:10 PM
My services are for hire on red, may the highest bidder win.

JK, red is a dumpster fire.

Darkdeathx
07-24-2015, 04:10 PM
Susvain2, or should I call you piss pants.

No clue what guild your in but when the leader and core officers leave and new people take over it isn't the same thing.

Darkdeathx
07-24-2015, 04:12 PM
Hollywood Hogan got dropped by WWE today dude...he was filmed being racist.

Uuruk
07-24-2015, 04:30 PM
Hollywood Hogan got dropped by WWE today dude...he was filmed being racist.
Nothing wrong with hating erudites pal.

slappytwotoes
07-24-2015, 04:35 PM
How much basement dwelling is required to not be dropped from TMO for inactivity? And don't even start with this "we have normal lives" shit, you know damn well the people that really matter in your guild do absolutely nothing but play eq.

That's standard tho for the big guilds, maybe even the core of the smaller ones

Systolic
07-24-2015, 04:44 PM
^ Never forget Systolic Summer 2013.

Yep, I went to red and joined a real guild

Darkdeathx
07-24-2015, 05:37 PM
Nothing wrong with hating erudites pal.

So much hate. What did they ever do to you?

iruinedyourday
07-24-2015, 05:42 PM
Hi I made 49 emails and sent 49 apps to your guild welcome to red.

Darkdeathx
07-24-2015, 05:47 PM
Lol the time that would take to write up 50 apps alone just would make me feel sorry for you that you had nothing better to do with you time!

Darkdeathx
07-24-2015, 05:47 PM
Your* time ;p

Good luck ~

Colgate
07-24-2015, 06:11 PM
i wish TMO the best of luck on overcoming raid mobs that they've been struggling with, like dracoliche, as empire moves on to farm velious raid content

Samoht
07-24-2015, 07:44 PM
TMO pushed off blue. TMO getting pushed around on red. Poetic justice.

indiscriminate_hater
07-24-2015, 08:36 PM
TMO pushed off blue. TMO getting pushed around on red. Poetic justice.

You're a dud

Sadre Spinegnawer
07-24-2015, 08:38 PM
You know, correct me if I'm wrong, but when you put your guild recruitment thread in RnF, that kinda sends a signal you might want to think twice about.

Quickfingers
07-24-2015, 09:47 PM
i wish TMO the best of luck on overcoming raid mobs that they've been struggling with, like dracoliche, as empire moves on to farm velious raid content

It's funny when Colgate was riding hard on my dick when I told him TMO was coming over from blue to join Empire.

Colgate is basically chest but his guild kills PD so he actually thinks he's a worthwhile human.

arsenalpow
07-24-2015, 10:08 PM
just clubbed vindi while Forsaken attempted to race us for it, womp womppppp

Colgate
07-24-2015, 11:19 PM
last i checked phara dar was at least slightly more difficult than dracoliche

Ella`Ella
07-24-2015, 11:59 PM
just clubbed vindi while Forsaken attempted to race us for it, womp womppppp

That's your last vindi.
Dinacarl coming back for velious...

Prismaticshop
07-25-2015, 12:06 AM
You know, correct me if I'm wrong, but when you put your guild recruitment thread in RnF, that kinda sends a signal you might want to think twice about.

Froovy and internode play in <TMO> on Red.

They duped items on blue, got 80+ accounts banned and had TMO die since their leader has thrown a tantrum and disbanded the guild.

Rogean posted on the p99 front page he considered nuking the guild.

Susvain2
07-25-2015, 01:01 AM
don't forget all their past RMT'ers who came back for red...gotta be a half dozen or more who were banned on blue who returned on red

not to mention half of their leadership who all used mq2/showeq and other third party software, that crew is playing again

JayN
07-25-2015, 01:04 AM
don't forget all their past RMT'ers who came back for red...gotta be a half dozen or more who were banned on blue who returned on red

not to mention half of their leadership who all used mq2/showeq and other third party software, that crew is playing again

TMO above the law! Take a knee scrub:cool:

Waedawen
07-25-2015, 01:19 AM
The funniest part is when you remember that these kinds of people really, really don't feel any shame for any thing that they do.

hatelore
07-25-2015, 01:20 AM
TMO is the most powerful blue guild on red. They get raped on the daily.

lawl

Aviann
07-25-2015, 01:57 AM
That's your last vindi.
Dinacarl coming back for velious...

Dina better pay his respects better than the most of you. He was cool when I first met the mofo. Haven't seen him since.

iruinedyourday
07-25-2015, 02:05 AM
TMO is the most powerful blue guild on red. They get raped on the daily.

lawl

I love seeing my red pals in blue threads up to thier same old tricks.

hehehe

Alarti0001
07-25-2015, 02:40 AM

This guy was in jail a few months ago... and he is complaining about video game rules....sigh

iruinedyourday
07-25-2015, 03:07 AM
and then alarti swoops in w the RL attacks its a red meets blue fight to the finish

http://cdn1-www.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/gallery/10-greatest-announcers-of-all-time/8-bob-costas.jpg

EQsale
07-25-2015, 04:21 AM
This thread is pretty funny glad too see tmo on there knees with there mouths wide open haha

Cant cut it on blue so go play red with 200 other rejects ..:eek:

Darkdeathx
07-25-2015, 05:32 AM

Missed you tonight, all your guys died in fear without even putting up a fight....Then we killed Draco and got a BCG ;)

They are still CR'ing atm....lol

Susvain2
07-25-2015, 05:41 AM
Missed you tonight, all your guys died in fear without even putting up a fight....Then we killed Draco and got a BCG ;)

They are still CR'ing atm....lol

6v30 and we got 5 YT in/outside fear

You got 0

we lost 2 people to mobs while you wiped on draco with 30, We cr'd our two during your second attempt

Efwan
07-25-2015, 06:14 AM

You got 0

we lost 2 people to mobs while you wiped on draco with 30, We cr'd our two during your second attempt

Lies.

Susvain2
07-25-2015, 06:16 AM
TMO has now wiped to Draco twice in one week l o l. really not even funny just embarassing

Efwan
07-25-2015, 06:19 AM
Must've peed your pants from laughing so hard amirite

titanshub
07-25-2015, 07:18 AM
Red99, there can only be one.....griefer/cheater/racist/RMTer/RL criminal or convict/14yo.....left.

The quickening has begun.

Swish
07-25-2015, 09:29 AM
http://i.imgur.com/zKp2Wdg.gif

Synthlol
07-25-2015, 12:40 PM

quido
07-25-2015, 12:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/zKp2Wdg.gif

lol one of your best yet

Sadre Spinegnawer
07-25-2015, 12:46 PM

They duped items on blue, got 80+ accounts banned and had TMO die since their leader has thrown a tantrum and disbanded the guild.

err... mecha-ouch?

Madbad
07-25-2015, 01:12 PM

They duped items on blue, got 80+ accounts banned .

this

Darkdeathx
07-25-2015, 01:22 PM

You got 0

LOL your such a lair.

I bet you pissed your pants last night again after Aalpha and I took out your whole raid force coming for draco & TMO locked you out of fear for hours cause you guys were to proud to call force LNS. Your guys were still trying to CR when I went to sleep.

You guys did great though with that yellow text outside of fear portal, killing nakeds with your dead raid force while you were waiting to get your corpses back all night.

Lol.

contemptor
07-25-2015, 01:45 PM

Wonder if anyone still believes that the leadership and many others had nooooo idea about the duping

arsenalpow
07-25-2015, 02:54 PM
LOL your such a lair.

I bet you pissed your pants last night again after Aalpha and I took out your whole raid force coming for draco & TMO locked you out of fear for hours cause you guys were to proud to call force LNS. Your guys were still trying to CR when I went to sleep.

You guys did great though with that yellow text outside of fear portal, killing nakeds with your dead raid force while you were waiting to get your corpses back all night.

Lol.

You're*

Colgate
07-25-2015, 03:09 PM
here's how a current level 60 member of <TMO> on red feels about this guild, written in the form of an application to <Empire>:

http://i.imgur.com/irlqjqx.png

Uuruk
07-25-2015, 03:10 PM
here's how a current level 60 member of <TMO> on red feels about this guild, written in the form of an application to <Empire>:

http://i.imgur.com/irlqjqx.png

sounds like a wizard

Prismaticshop
07-25-2015, 03:52 PM
If I were to join Red99 I would join Empire

1) Colgate has a history of defeating his enemies

2) Colgate has a history of defeating + humiliating his enemies

3) Empire is currently unstoppable

4) Quality players in empire is perhaps one of the only reason to try red99

Cecily
07-25-2015, 03:57 PM
noun sy·co·phant \ˈsi-kə-fənt also ˈsī- & -ˌfant\. : a person who prases powerful people in order to get their approval.

Cecily
07-25-2015, 03:59 PM
synonyms: yes-man, bootlicker, brown-noser, toady, lickspittle, flatterer, flunky, lackey, spaniel, doormat, stooge, cringer (that explains lots of people on red), suck, suck-up.

iruinedyourday
07-25-2015, 04:57 PM
Oh come on Cecily, you had s good time in empire :p

Cecily
07-25-2015, 05:08 PM
I'm not saying I didn't. That ass kissing from Visceral is a little over the top though.

Colgate
07-25-2015, 05:13 PM
another current member of <TMO> on red speaks out in his new application to Empire:

http://i.imgur.com/QivMtTA.png

Tuljin
07-25-2015, 05:15 PM
^

Pure Gold

Susvain2
07-25-2015, 06:35 PM
LOL your such a lair.

Lol.

truly embarassed for you if you believe that was some "pvp accomplishment"

grats 1 Empire had to wait till later to get their body until after you finished fear. in a 6v30 where we got all the YT in and outside of fear

Swish
07-25-2015, 07:14 PM
another current member of <TMO> on red speaks out in his new application to Empire:

http://i.imgur.com/QivMtTA.png

good shit lol

wormed
07-25-2015, 08:01 PM
Serious question for Colgate, and honestly, not trying to start a shit war about it but here goes:

Doesn't it get boring being so dominant on a PvP server? Shouldn't you WANT <TMO> to not be worthless "bluebie retards" and actually bring some competition to the server?

Swish
07-25-2015, 08:03 PM
Doesn't it get boring doing uncontested Class R dragons because BDA are locked out? No? oh.

Swish
07-25-2015, 08:04 PM
or Taken, or whoever.

More fun to be had on red <3

Swish
07-25-2015, 08:07 PM
http://www.twitch.tv/gongsh0w

wormed
07-25-2015, 08:13 PM
or Taken, or whoever.

More fun to be had on red <3

Never said there wasn't more fun and it wasn't meant as a shitty question, SWISH. JEEZ.

I was serious.

wormed
07-25-2015, 08:15 PM
Also Swish, Asgard is Class C, if you didn't know. So if you're just bashing BDA/Taken... then I accept. ;p

Colgate
07-25-2015, 09:51 PM
Serious question for Colgate, and honestly, not trying to start a shit war about it but here goes:

Doesn't it get boring being so dominant on a PvP server? Shouldn't you WANT <TMO> to not be worthless "bluebie retards" and actually bring some competition to the server?

there's no such thing as competition that lasts more than a few weeks on a pvp server

it's inevitable that one side will win, get a gear/applicant/morale advantage, and it'll just snowball from there

better to just accept it and keep on stomping the people who talk shit, u no?

wormed
07-25-2015, 10:10 PM
there's no such thing as competition that lasts more than a few weeks on a pvp server

it's inevitable that one side will win, get a gear/applicant/morale advantage, and it'll just snowball from there

better to just accept it and keep on stomping the people who talk shit, u no?

Fair enough.

Sorta sad that it only takes a few stomping for people to jump ship and give up.

I hope they make a teams server asap.

Colgate
07-25-2015, 11:08 PM
most people actually just outright quit playing when their guild loses

the turnover rate on the server is huge, but i imagine it's the same way on blue

wormed
07-25-2015, 11:18 PM

the turnover rate on the server is huge, but i imagine it's the same way on blue

I think less quitting more jumping ship.

iruinedyourday
07-25-2015, 11:24 PM

well guilds dont quit when they loose on blue...

OH WAIT TMO LOL TROLED

arsenalpow
07-25-2015, 11:25 PM
Class R guilds like BDA and Taken tend to retain their members because we offer a particular raid style, the kind of turnover that Colgate is talking about is the revolving door of the top class C guilds. Right now Rampage is winning so they have apps in droves, Forsaken is doing pathetic cold calls to try and get more warm bodies to fuel their machine. If for some reason Forsaken starts smashing content in front of Rampage then people will start migrating that way. No loyalty for mercenaries.

Swish
07-25-2015, 11:27 PM
Class R guilds like BDA and Taken tend to retain their members because we offer a particular raid style

zerg for guaranteed pixels, maintain 40 concurrent apps... yeah sounds real competitive lol

arsenalpow
07-25-2015, 11:30 PM
zerg for guaranteed pixels, maintain 40 concurrent apps... yeah sounds real competitive lol

Yup, get mad about it.

Colgate
07-25-2015, 11:34 PM
Class R guilds like BDA and Taken tend to retain their members because we offer a particular raid style, the kind of turnover that Colgate is talking about is the revolving door of the top class C guilds. Right now Rampage is winning so they have apps in droves, Forsaken is doing pathetic cold calls to try and get more warm bodies to fuel their machine. If for some reason Forsaken starts smashing content in front of Rampage then people will start migrating that way. No loyalty for mercenaries.

you pretty much described the environment on red exactly with this post

the previous competitive guild, <Good Guys>, would routinely spam our members in an attempt to get them to leave <Empire> and join them instead. i've heard a few of our members claim that <TMO> has been doing the same thing in an attempt to convert them, but i'm not sure if that's actual <TMO> core doing that or the people they absorbed from <Good Guys>.

iruinedyourday
07-25-2015, 11:52 PM
you pretty much described the environment on red exactly with this post

the previous competitive guild, <Good Guys>, would routinely spam our members in an attempt to get them to leave <Empire> and join them instead. i've heard a few of our members claim that <TMO> has been doing the same thing in an attempt to convert them, but i'm not sure if that's actual <TMO> core doing that or the people they absorbed from <Good Guys>.

the key difference is empire will never let anyone smash content infront of them.

Ella`Ella
07-26-2015, 02:38 AM

Very little of this is true - a good amount of their members simple planar gear themselves through BDA and Taken and then join Class-C where they either burn out or become valued sustainable members of Class-C. Very few ever revert back to BDA or Taken.

Pint
07-26-2015, 02:57 AM

But try red today right?

Tuljin
07-26-2015, 11:18 AM

Lol that's not a description of Class R

Samoht
07-26-2015, 11:39 AM
Lol that's not a description of Class R

Sounds closer to red.

Sadre Spinegnawer
07-26-2015, 11:45 AM

The Duggar family recently apped to BDA. That's 19 apps right there. And counting.

Swish
07-26-2015, 01:14 PM
good luck on that IP exemption lawl