PDA

View Full Version : Eunomia on Red

Ersuvus
07-24-2015, 08:41 AM
Eunomia (Greek: Εὐνομία, "good order - governance according to good laws") was a minor Greek goddess of law and legislation, as well as the spring-time goddess of green pastures (nomia in Greek),[1] and by most accounts the daughter of Themis and Zeus. Her opposite number was Dysnomia (Lawlessness).

I'll be your Dysnomia.. as an anonymous enchantress named Tashonda.

I already pinned them up good for cyber bullying people into suicide so if that ever happens again they will get shipped to Texas for capital punishment. They seem to be shaken into place. Now we gotta start talking about making this red server actually classic.. Back in the day. You were allowed to loot 1 droppable item off their inventory, not from any bags though.. Which is why people carried around so many bags so they could in a hurry put them in there but if they didn't Ooph.. the victor was able to claim a piece of gear.. Naturally this inspired a lot of bartering for their goods back or fury to get goods back from the other party.

Also, instantly you looted all their money.

These bastards QQ about not classic stuff on blue so much because red isn't classic for them and they are so ...mentally incompetent... they never just expressed that because it should have been obviously set in place.. Now naturally this would not create a server with a healthy population for PVP but in actuality this is the aspect of classic pvp that draws everyone to p1999. I'd say liberate the classic laws of rallos zek! Let these people fear for their goods once more.

Just a little insight after playing on red for 16 hours <3.

Ersuvus
07-24-2015, 08:42 AM
oh and fix minor illusion .. . . . . . . .. <3

Snapple
07-24-2015, 08:44 AM
wtf..

Thana8088
07-24-2015, 09:20 AM
I already pinned them up good for cyber bullying people into suicide so if that ever happens again they will get shipped to Texas for capital punishment. They seem to be shaken into place. Now we gotta start talking about making this red server actually classic..

Who is them?

Who are you?

Why isn't this in the Red forums?

Swish
07-24-2015, 09:49 AM
Needs more ```` in the title

Uuruk
07-24-2015, 09:52 AM
Can we ban this drugged up retard please?

Cecily
07-24-2015, 10:06 AM
Can we ban this drugged up retard please?

If I stop posting on red, will you stop posting here? I honestly can't stand you.

portbitch69
07-24-2015, 10:08 AM
EVERYONE STEP AWAY FROM UR KEYBOARD

Swish
07-24-2015, 10:12 AM
https://m2.behance.net/rendition/pm/13760413/disp/3b414c7150b32c66d841b20b4f457f86.gif

jk i like him

Nirgon
07-24-2015, 10:54 AM
This guy is great. Completely agree with first post.

Coffee
07-24-2015, 11:01 AM
https://m2.behance.net/rendition/pm/13760413/disp/3b414c7150b32c66d841b20b4f457f86.gif

jk i like him

not classic

Champion_Standing
07-24-2015, 02:10 PM
OP for red GM

Ersuvus
07-24-2015, 03:49 PM
Haha I don't want to be the red GM I want to murder you people and have good times. I want Eunomia to be the red GM but she needs pixel muscle.

captnamazing
07-24-2015, 03:50 PM
Haha I don't want to be the red GM I want to murder you people and have good times.

this man deserves to be King of Red

Mead
07-24-2015, 04:57 PM
EVERYONE STEP AWAY FROM UR KEYBOARD

That's exactly what I've been thinking the past couple of weeks reading these cringe worthy threads and the people posting in them. This community is getting worse.

Ersuvus
07-27-2015, 08:42 PM
Seriously guys everyone and their mom is using 3rd party warps.. You guys are really bad at this game. Haha, I just got to level 8 on my enchanter Tashonda.. She enjoys mesmerizing noobs in Gfay who think its a blue server..

Swish
07-27-2015, 08:52 PM
Seriously guys everyone and their mom is using 3rd party warps.. You guys are really bad at this game. Haha, I just got to level 8 on my enchanter Tashonda.. She enjoys mesmerizing noobs in Gfay who think its a blue server..

get some fraps of that, not seen it in a long time

Sriracha
07-27-2015, 08:59 PM
glad the rabies is under control

Lionsfan616
07-28-2015, 03:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Lid8IxM.png

Ersuvus
07-28-2015, 04:25 AM
Sorry guys I guess when I see someone pop into an area then dispensary real quick it may mean that your running a third party program that warps you... cause I don't think monks can gate especially a duplicate pair of iksisarssars monks

Ersuvus
07-28-2015, 04:25 AM
Pretty sure I got perma fraps running and people know exactly what I saw cause I was too distracted to get it going myself.. pawnt

Ersuvus
07-28-2015, 04:30 AM
Yes rabies is easy guys. its in all spring water that isn't purified because animals die in the water all the time and rabies is water soluable. Basically everyone has small amounts of rabies in them anyway.. all you have to do is replace all the water in your body. The easiest way is to sweat it out like in a sweat lodge... and drink a lot of koolaid so it forces the water to get processed by both the liver and kidneys. Tinctures team Tinctures.. also drink plenty of bottled water that is like nestle or better.. like fiGi and thenn you should be good. Takes about 2 weeks of detox and you should have better control over your animalistic emotions you silly humans.

Jimjam
07-28-2015, 05:17 AM

Yea, I actually saw Tashonda apparently warp to the 3 spawn zombies in the corner of Nek forest when you first started. At the time I assumed it was a lag glitch, but I'm surprised you'd be so brazen as to claim you are using 3rd party warps, especially if you are actually doing it.

Ersuvus
07-28-2015, 05:52 AM
Mmmm maybe alt tabbing out of red to blue creates the idea that its a warp glitch.. But the people I saw were spawning in certain spots then disappearing near instantly after. Classic 3rd party warp hack. This could easily be fixed.. by banning the hackers. But in my case having the option for background FPS to be set to max which wasn't implemented until a much later state in the game. So atleast I have my shit covered :)

Sadre Spinegnawer
07-28-2015, 08:46 AM
set color depth to 32 bit. The warps are obvious then. Problem is the client defaults to a software rendered UI that doesn't give accurate results. You have to set Use Engine = True in your eq.ini file *after* you launch game because that command only shows up after the client has synched with server side instructions.

Seltius
07-28-2015, 09:30 AM
Mmmm maybe alt tabbing out of red to blue creates the idea that its a warp glitch.. But the people I saw were spawning in certain spots then disappearing near instantly after. Classic 3rd party warp hack. This could easily be fixed.. by banning the hackers. But in my case having the option for background FPS to be set to max which wasn't implemented until a much later state in the game. So atleast I have my shit covered :)

Its a bug someone zones in and it can show them standing in front of you for a second. Its not a 3rd party program its a glitch from what's been posted. Maybe research a little its on the forums.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173843

cr0ss
07-28-2015, 10:03 AM
Are you talking about the players appearing over a mob looking like they are floating/standing still, then they disappear? That's been a known issue for a long time, as its entirely client side. It IS a good way to find out if someone is in your pvp range, before they get to you, though.

Jimjam
07-28-2015, 11:06 AM
Its a bug someone zones in and it can show them standing in front of you for a second. Its not a 3rd party program its a glitch from what's been posted. Maybe research a little its on the forums.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173843

This sounds like what happened when I saw Tashonda momentarily appear next to me in the corner of nek forest.