Ravager
07-18-2015, 07:31 PM
http://www.mjemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/WEIRE.jpg

Madbad
07-18-2015, 07:51 PM
3/10 wuld bagn

Incognito
07-18-2015, 08:57 PM
Real talk, do you think she finds herself attractive? Like good lord, she is a disgusting looking person.

Like obviously she works out and probably takes steroids to look like that for a reason? Did steroids fuck her up mentally? I never understood the reasoning to look like this, girl or dude. It doesn't flattering and I can't imagine she makes much money from doing it. Not enough to ruin your body like that.

But carry on with the usually RnF garbage that is inevitably going to be posted here

central scrutinizer
07-19-2015, 02:26 AM
Real talk, do you think she finds herself attractive? Like good lord, she is a disgusting looking person.

Like obviously she works out and probably takes steroids to look like that for a reason? Did steroids fuck her up mentally? I never understood the reasoning to look like this, girl or dude. It doesn't flattering and I can't imagine she makes much money from doing it. Not enough to ruin your body like that.

But carry on with the usually RnF garbage that is inevitably going to be posted here

I became single in my 50's. I have put in the research to be able to say beyond a shadow of a doubt that she would not actually look any better if she was not a body builder.

Her body was already ruined by inevitability.