PDA

View Full Version : Necro Verath being a jerk at the Qguards camp

Amyas
07-14-2015, 11:37 PM
So I summon and unsummon a wolf pet until I get a dark blue. I then pull the pathing guard to the river bed and kill him. I see a necro starting to kill the guards and run up to /say =( at him. A guard agros and then this exchange happens.

http://s17.photobucket.com/user/Amyas/media/EQ000007.png.html

http://s17.photobucket.com/user/Amyas/media/EQ000011.png.html

Amyas
07-14-2015, 11:37 PM
clarification no one was there when I started

indiscriminate_hater
07-14-2015, 11:41 PM
Jesus Christ how does no one not know about brooms & shovels?

Amyas
07-14-2015, 11:45 PM
Jesus Christ how does no one not know about brooms & shovels?

I just found out about that today before work =P

That however has nothing to do with this guys attitude.

SamwiseRed
07-14-2015, 11:48 PM
so kill him?

indiscriminate_hater
07-14-2015, 11:48 PM
I just found out about that today before work =P

That however has nothing to do with this guys attitude.

Sorry man. You left up mobs in an outdoor zone for what appears to be a long time. You had no right to those mobs. This necro you're trying to shame did nothing wrong

Pokesan
07-14-2015, 11:49 PM
tiny unreadable text aside, sounds like you got outplayed

Amyas
07-14-2015, 11:54 PM
Oh and I am about to go to that quest after I get this level =P

Amyas
07-14-2015, 11:54 PM
Sorry man. You left up mobs in an outdoor zone for what appears to be a long time. You had no right to those mobs. This necro you're trying to shame did nothing wrong

I was killing a mob when he took the camp.

indiscriminate_hater
07-14-2015, 11:58 PM
I was killing a mob when he took the camp.

Roamers don't constitute camps

LulzSect
Blue Server Problems

Amyas
This was considered very poor behavior on my server during live. I understand rules wise I didn't pull the two guards when he started. My main problem was his response when I tried to explain why I ran up to him and that I had just finished killing the pather one when he zoned in and started up.

I kept pulling the pather one that I cleared before he was even in the zone and he kept on chewing me out for killing a mob I was already camping.

Madbad
07-14-2015, 11:59 PM
GTFO with those tiny ass Screenies

Amyas
07-15-2015, 12:01 AM
Roamers don't constitute camps

Yes I know I had to pull the roamer to start the camp.....

indiscriminate_hater
07-15-2015, 12:01 AM
This is just another classic case of "learn the rules". Move along no w

indiscriminate_hater
07-15-2015, 12:03 AM
Yes I know I had to pull the roamer to start the camp.....

You just admitted that you hadn't started the camp. I'm not sure how to make this more clear

Amyas
07-15-2015, 12:05 AM
This is just another classic case of "learn the rules". Move along no w

Didn't say he broke a rule just said he was being a jerk...

I am still pulling the pather which is the one that drops most of the finesteel. I am going to do this until I level collect my cash and move along. Perhaps it wasn't flames worthy but after a long days work it just kinda pissed me off. This is the first time anyone has behaved like that towards me on this server in game.

Amyas
07-15-2015, 12:08 AM
You just admitted that you hadn't started the camp. I'm not sure how to make this more clear

I kept on pulling the pathing mob..... again it was the way he came at me after I tried to explain myself.

indiscriminate_hater
07-15-2015, 12:11 AM
The guy says it best in the SS. From his point of view, YOU are trying to kill steal HIM. He could have easily made the same RnF post about you. Instead, he calmly explains the rules to you.

What do you do? You act like a fucking crybaby baboon, put him on ignore while he's still explaining the situation to you, and try to gather sympathy on elf sim forums.

Pokesan
07-15-2015, 12:23 AM
my sweet summer child

this might seem like dishonorable behavior now, but i assure you - winter is coming.

where the camps last for days and not a single ry`gorr orc is available to kill. level capped bards kiting every cougar in the entire iceclad ocean. lists 50 players deep to be able even zone into cobalt scar. entire generations of guildless players starve and die before they even tag a single velious mob.

jarshale
07-15-2015, 12:23 AM
Sorry pal. You're in the wrong here.

Bboboo
07-15-2015, 12:30 AM
photobucket

not cropping

jfc...

iruinedyourday
07-15-2015, 12:33 AM
Horse took a shit in Freeport

milsorgen
07-15-2015, 12:48 AM
:cool:tiny unreadable text aside, sounds like you got outplayed:cool:

EQNoob
07-15-2015, 02:29 AM
You claimed to be pulling guards to the beach in the screen shot. Implying that you've been holding the camp. Yet here you state you just started by pulling the one roamer.

Your credibility is gone. This isn't RNF worthy at all, as the necro was 100% in the right.

Troxx
07-15-2015, 04:01 AM
Looks like you were both prepping and he prepped and started faster.

Llodd
07-15-2015, 05:30 AM
Fucking nerds.

He was there first as had pulled the roamer. The other guy would have had to deal with that too. But no, due to you lawyerquesting toolbags he is in the wrong (technically correct because of the statics, but then technically can fuck off if you use common sense) so you may continue to bask in your piss and shit filled glory.

Bboboo
07-15-2015, 05:33 AM
Fucking nerds.

He was there first as had pulled the roamer. The other guy would have had to deal with that too. But no, due to you lawyerquesting toolbags he is in the wrong (technically correct because of the statics, but then technically can fuck off if you use common sense) so you may continue to bask in your piss and shit filled glory.

sir did you have any idea how mad you were doing?

Llodd
07-15-2015, 05:42 AM
Holy shit that grammar. I assume you're asking me how mad I am?

Swish
07-15-2015, 07:07 AM
what did the GMs say?

Verath
07-15-2015, 07:57 AM
Didn't think you were serious about posting on the forums! Anyways was an interesting read.

What ground are you even standing on? You've said three different things.

A) "I've been pulling guards to the beach"
Yet both bridge spawns were up for awhile when I got there
You then claimed that you've been killing the guards "partners" when in reality you had just gotten there

B) "I kept killing the partner one that I cleared before he was even in zone"
OK, so you killed a pat mob over and over again
Then why did you run up on the spawn I split?

C) "I had to pull the roamer to start the camp"
Why did you keep killing them pat multiple times if you were breaking a two spawn?
No, you don't. That pat does not aggro through the wall.

Which one is it?

The bottom line is I would have given you the camp if you were honest. However you decided to play it off as if you've been there holding the spawn down. That's when I decided that I would take what is mine, by right. If I didn't catch you in a blatant lie I would have just moved to the WK spawns.

I'd also like to add...I saw the Fredrick corpse shortly after we began talking, why the heck did you pull it to a different zip code? Did you honestly expect me to see you?

I was also being nice and giving you the Fredrick spawn. He is a roamer and is only static for 3-4 ticks before he begins his pat, and you were engaging after he left the building.

Rararboker
07-15-2015, 01:29 PM
Holy shit that grammar. I assume you're asking me how mad I am?

Lol, you missed the joke completely. Good job.

Llodd
07-15-2015, 02:00 PM
Go for it, I could use a laugh.

Corpsed
07-15-2015, 02:27 PM
I do agree with you OP that he is being an a-hole. If you were there he should of left because why not, but as the lawyerquesters here have pointed out he does not have to.

indiscriminate_hater
07-15-2015, 04:14 PM
Go for it, I could use a laugh.

Samoht? Is that you?

Magnar
07-16-2015, 03:07 AM
This was considered very poor behavior on my server during live. I understand rules wise I didn't pull the two guards when he started. My main problem was his response when I tried to explain why I ran up to him and that I had just finished killing the pather one when he zoned in and started up.

I kept pulling the pather one that I cleared before he was even in the zone and he kept on chewing me out for killing a mob I was already camping.

The entire attitude of this server is considered very poor behavior, not only on my server on live, but as an adult in general. That doesn't mean people are going to keep being shitlords arguing over pixels and playing LawyerQuest.

Swish
07-16-2015, 04:59 AM
The entire attitude of this server is considered very poor behavior, not only on my server on live, but as an adult in general. That doesn't mean people are going to keep being shitlords arguing over pixels and playing LawyerQuest.

got fraps bro? petition idc yoloswag69